Reviews of The Continental Hotel, Heathrow 4 stars

29-31 Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 1JA, United Kingdom

#19 of 29 hotels in Hounslow

The room was super clean and well equipped/presented,...
    • Superior Twin Room

The surrounding area was dismal with lots of roadworks/building work’s going on. The view was poor and we were woken early by workmen. The room was super hot, it turned out that the radiator was on full blast and we didn’t know how to turn it off. The housemaids had turned it on during the day which, when we got back from the concert, meant the room was very hot with no opening windows to allow for ventilation. The cost of the room was £234 which is extortionate. This was due to the concert we were going to watch. The week after was half the price. I don’t think rooms should be increased when there are events happening in the area but I know this does happen everywhere, probably to limit people’s stay.

The room was super clean and well equipped/presented, and the restaurant was good and had nice food choice. The staff were very friendly and more than happy to help.

Good value hotel when booked the day before concert tickets become available in the area.
    • Superior Twin Room

I wanted to iron an item of clothing, and found the pull out ironing board and iron-but there didn't seem to be any wall socket near enough to be able to iron anything!!

Myself and my adult daughter enjoyed our overnight stay here, the room was very comfortable, with a large screen tv and tea/coffee making facilities.

Very nice hotel, modern and stylish.
    • Classic Double Room

Told we could check in at 2pm, had a concert to get to and had to wait in reception until 2:55pm for housekeeping to finish, they then decided to change our room anyway as housekeeping were taking too long. Apart from this it was a good stay.

Very nice hotel, modern and stylish. Very close to Hounslow Central Tube

To many problems. Not for me for the next time.
    • Classic Double Room

- I`m arrive 1 day after my weekly booking. They said that my room was canceled and I was charge full amount!!! And hotel is fully booked and can`t help me! Shock! Fortunately when I ask to speak with some manager, he help me and they give me key to my paying for room. - The biggest disappointing was a breakfast. First, the breakfast start at 7am, so was for couple days (excluding Sat and Sun) to late for me to eat something, because I have to leave the hotel before 7. I stay with lot of different hotels and something I complain for the poor breakfast. But from now I will stop complain for the other hotels. In Continental hotel was the poorest breakfast ever. For the eggs you have to keep asking, for the coffee I waiting over 15min and on the end I did`t get this coffee. 4 juice dispensers was empty! Very poor choice of breakfast. - Very busy swimming pool. This is not hotel fault but I was only once because was to many people and you can`t normally swim.

Room was ok. Bed quiet comfortable. Everyday good cleaning service.

It was pleasant trip but hotel stay was far from expectations.
    • Superior Twin Room

Single lift with waiting period of 10min. Bad location of AC in the room. Wrong positioning of bathroom door. Almost same BF with no iota of change. Shortage of juice

Brilliant staff, helpful and friendly.
    • Classic Double Room

The carpets were filthy, and all the seats in bar area ripped. Gives the impression that the hotel is run down, even though on website it is described as brand new! Also website says there is room service but saw no evidence of this.

Brilliant staff, helpful and friendly. Comfy bed and good pillows. Pool was nice.

The double glazing seal in the windows had obviously broken...
    • Classic Double Room

The double glazing seal in the windows had obviously broken and because of misting/condensation it was not easy to see outside. The windows need replacing.

The room is very spacious & nicely designed.
    • Classic Double Room

Note to hotels: Please do clean up against insects. Note to visitors: Be careful with many immigrants near the shopping malls. The metro subway does not have lift/escalator.

The room is very spacious & nicely designed. It is near many F&B outlets & stores.

Comfortable and super handy for Heathrow. Hassle free & stress free.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only drawback was the air con we think wasn’t working as the room was so hot and the sound on the TV wasn’t working. Breakfast was included in our rate however compared to the continent the variety was very poor. Only served full English and orange juice from a carton and yogurt. If you don’t want fried food, you have it as there was nothing else.

The bed was comfy and large. Beautiful decor. 2 minute walk to the station which was super handy for the airport which was 4 stops away and took 10 minutes. This was why I booked this hotel for the super location and hassle free transportation. There is a pub a few yards away which serves food which was tasty.

The hotel has been refurbished and both standard and...
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel has been refurbished and both standard and superior rooms of a good standard. It’s also great having a leisure centre (free) on site with good length pool jacuzzi sauna steam room and gym.

Dissatisfactory

Staff were mediocre and unhelpful when I expressed my frustrations with the lack of services provided in the room. The telephone didn’t work and nor did the air con. The supposed Queen size bed was actually twin beds. Toilet seat in bathroom was also broken. Am awaiting a response from management regarding my complaint.

Nice towels in bathroom.

Not happy with their service.
    • Classic Double Room

I was not expected although i booked the place. Rude staff on the phone. Staff with terrible attitude at the bar. Cold shower 3 times as boiler down. Could not get to the room after going down to reception with the key. Dirty toilet with urine stains. The standards are really low

The bed was comfy

Excelent location, 2 mins to the underground, 8 mins from BR Station and the High Street yards away
    • Classic Double Room

Bath room sink is an apalling design. Everytime you turned the taps on water from the upside of the sink splashed my trousers, looked as if I had wet myself. Female receptionists surley. However male staff totally opposite.

Bed was very comfortable probably one of the best away from home beds I have ever used. Towels changed every day and they were soft too.

Overall clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast appeared to have been 'out a while'. Heat lamps had hardened the croissants.

Reception Staff were exceptionally helpful and very attentive.

Lovely break wish we could have stayed longer
    • Classic Double Room

Nice hotel, great helpful staff, nice fresh breakfast. Great room only problem was no hot water as the boiler was broken but we will definitely book again

Disappointing as supposed to be a 4 star hotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

Room was small and very hot, despite turning thermostat down it didn't make any difference. Window couldn't be opened to get bit of a breeze. Food and drink in hotel was expensive. Not enough staff working at breakfast time to clear tables so we had to sit on the low chairs by the low bar tables to eat breakfast which wasn't comfortable. There were proper restaurant tables free but covered in used dishes. The carpets in the corridors were very dirty with large stains which doesn't create a good impression.

Reception staff were helpful.

Great facilities but needs better customer service!
    • Classic Double Room

Checking out was absolutely ridiculous . Parking despite paying for in advance was hard to find due to the construction site opposite using the parking and wasn’t recommended as they park too close to your car. I strangely kept bumping in to a woman and man continuously locking them selves in rooms when suppose to be housekeeping and coming out giggling which was unproffesional and our room was promised to be clean 11-12 midday. We went out and came back 14:30 , this wasn’t done. I had to ask another woman for a favour to do ours as she just finished her designated rooms. The two female receptionists on check out was really rude and didn’t even say bye so we were unaware whether she was done serving. On the Monday afternoon she was quite blunt and rude with just a simple question I had about pre authorisation payments . The general manager is even worse , he lacks sociable skills and takes the job title too serious and unable to present a freindly approach when infront of customers. We came from a late event looking for drinks to take to our room and was in a upbeat mood but he kept rushing , frustrated when we asked about different drink prices and wasn’t really selling the Continental experience. The woman at the reception for gym/ pool was even more rude and questioned what we were doing there as if we were strangers who have wandered into the hotel when all I wanted to do was see spa price list , if a massage was available and because my partner wanted to see joe downstairs looked, she sent us back upstairs. Yet when we were in the pool she allowed a fully clothed woman to sit by the pool expresssing she was too tired to join the experience but decided to start videoing us and others in the pool which had made us and others feel uncomfortable ... a lot of the staff let down the great place and that definitely needs to be sorted out.

You can always judge a hotel based on your first greeting and how you are served when checking in. The male receptuonist ( I didn’t get his name) made my fiancé’s birthday extra special. Assisted us with everything from luggage to taking a picture to capture the moment. He was great !!! First time seeing him but we checked in at afternoon.. thank you for reminding me why I always pick your hotel. You made us feel very welcomed. The pool and gym facilities is great and just as described from the pictures . Other guests there were lovely.. the restaurant staff and cocktail bartender really put effort in the work and I loved the service they offered. The food was exceptional and wasn’t too long of a wait. Great experience !

Not satisfied.

No pillow or mattress protectors. Bathroom vents extremely dusty. At night it sounded like a pigeon was in the venting system. Carpets had a lot of dirty marks on them including the walls. Under staffed in restaurant, on the Sunday we arrived for breakfast at 10:00........ breakfast finishes at 11:00..... and most the food had been tidied away - no plates, no bacon, no juices, bread etc. Etc.. we had had to ask for a lot of stuff in which we did not get every thing.

Friendly staff and helpful. Location had very good transport amenities.

Expected more! Wouldn't return!

Dated and worn, stained carpets, marks up the walls, tiles falling off in the shower room, plugs not working in the room, ripped seats tapped up in restaurant. Breakfast was terrible, was left standing around waiting for a clean table, yet every table was empty. No explanation what was on offer or where it was. Not alot on offer. And staff were less than helpful.

Off road secure parking. One member of staff in reception was great, helpful and welcoming, his colleagues should take note.

Property was very good easy place from where we was going to...
    • Classic Double Room

Booked two rooms one room was perfect other room smelt very horrible so ended up staying in someone else’s room due to the bad smell also had another room where we was locked out of the room and we couldn’t even sleep in there and all our bags was in the room staff couldn’t do anything about it but then give us another room but this room they first gave us had a family in there so had to go down to complain to them that was very bad what they did there then gave us another room mind this was about 4am still no sleep so this room stank like poo so we just had to sleep in there they told us it will be fixed 8am in the morning woke up still not fixed we had to leave the hotel at 10 but couldn’t due to our bags in the room and not being ready then they had to call manger to come in she said she will come in at 9:30 ended up coming in at 10:15 then all she had to do was get a laptop and a key plug it in and there doors open what annoyed me is that she didn’t teach any of her staffs how to do that which would of been more easy for us and them But thank you staff for looking after us

Property was very good easy place from where we was going to in the weekend and the staff was very nice and helpful

Room was a lot smaller than photos on booking.
    • Classic Double Room

Room was a lot smaller than photos on booking.com. a lot of stains on the hallway and room floor. Breakfast buffet was limited. Great location for a game at twickenham however which was why we chose the hotel.

Do not stay here--fire trap!
    • Classic Double Room

The place is dangerously run-down. Not only is there mold in the bathroom and clumsy workmanship in the tile throughout hotel, but it's a fire-trap! If the lift is not working, the only exit is through stairs and a security door that requires your room key to open--and that probably would not work in a fire!

The staff tried to be accommodating but were aware that they were not able to please given the limitations of the facility.

To be honest I loved the place and would like to go back there

I hate the situation where there only 1 receptionist available most of the times, which make it difficult if you need someone to get to the room for a help, as he/she can't left the reception

The most I like is there large full of special equipment gym and the warm swimming pool with a Jacuzzi Also I loved their location, because it's just next to Hounslow east station (1 minute walk) and 2 minutes walk to the high street

Stay was comfortable, nothing really bad just a few things need updating.
    • Classic Double Room

Carpets were all old, lift was too small for hotel that size, furniture in the bar area was all tired, breakfast was ok but not much variety.

Room was comfortable and decor was as expected

Breakfast was good.
    • Classic Double Room

Dirty bedding on arrival changed the following morning by housekeeping. Stains on the soft furnishings in the room. TV remote missing reported to receiption who sent up a housekeeping member who couldn’t make himself understood in english and couldn’t get the tv sorted. Unable to get a basic sewing kit from housekeeping to reattach button that came off my suit. Grouting and tiles in bathroom stained and dirty.

Breakfast was good.

Although room was clean,we wouldn't stay there again,sorry.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was not at all satisfactory.we came down there was no milk we were told for the cereals. The "hot" meal was cold, we were asked what we wanted to drink,we said one coffee,one tea.a pot of coffee was bought, NO cups or milk,,we waited for at least 10mins,e eventually we were given two cups,had to fetch the milk, by now the coffee was cold and we never did get the tea.

Bed was okay

Overall, It was a nice relaxing stay!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The water takes a while to heat up.

The bed was extra comfy, the hotel is located less than 5mins away from the town centre with lots of shops and restaurants.

I just needed cheap overnight accommodation with a spa before my flight. I would not stay here again
    • Classic Double Room

But the rest especially in the gym/ spa were unhelpful. Hotel badly needs change of carpets at the very least. Calling it a 4* is a stretch but reflected in the price compared to other reputable hotels.

You get what you pay for. The reception staff were pleasant

Standard.
    • Classic Double Room

Swimming pool was well over crowded - jacuzzi was not working and was not informed before getting changed and realising myself - went down to dine and was told an hour wait on food so opted for a takeaway instead. Booked this hotel as it stated was near Windsor Castle (how wrongly informed I was) ... I think the hotel should be more suited for more business guests and not leisure.

We got a complimentary which was a lovely welcome!

I was given a parking voucher by reception with only 8...
    • Superior Twin Room

I was given a parking voucher by reception with only 8 minutes on it(costing me a £60 fine). Although I should have checked it, I didn't see the need and thought no more of it until I saw the PCN on my windscreen.....

Unexpectedly nice with lots of pillows :)
    • Classic Double Room

Must have had a stag doo on, as alot of noise during the night but thats other guest, not the hotel.

Nice styling of the room & loved the extra pillow thing going on, on the bed :)

Decent location for Heathrow.
    • Classic Double Room

Decent location for Heathrow.. No way near a 4 star. The hotel / Bookings.com need to update the write up. Needs a clean and serious maintenance to get even close to a 4*. However having said that the price does not reflect its rating.

Great choice hotel - One night stay for work
    • Classic Double Room

The room was a bit hot despite me turning the bathroom radiator off. I did not find any room thermostat to control room temperature.

Great facilities, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. I enjoyed my dinner which I pre ordered and had punctually brought to my room. The bed was very comfortable.

Never again!
    • Classic Double Room

The bathroom was very dirty! The toilet discusting. I think it hasn’t been clean well for a while. Thick dust and stains. Sticky spots on the inside of the window.

Close to the tube.

Unpleasent, due to unforseen circumstances.
    • Classic Double Room

There was a Fire on the first night, the staff and the Fire Brigade could not be more helpful. We were evacuated for approx 2 to 3 hours at 0100. and returned to a much smaller room, upon request we were moved to a bigger room. in short the rooms were 411, 315 and finally 320. All in all the staff were lovely, except on check out the final morning, the receptionist was not very friendly and had no information wrt discount for inconvenience caused. Therefore I take this opportunity to inquire as to discount?

The staff, all except one.

Not great at all
    • Classic Double Room

The room fans kept making noises, rooms not clean enough very noisy and smells of swimming pool chlorine when your on the second floor which is a disgusting smell

Good stay
    • Classic Double Room

Regarding the restaurant: the menu was adequate for room service, but not for a proper table service at the restaurant. In my humble opinion, I think the staff do the best they can and have the best intentions but the managers can offer more assistance and guidance. For instance, the towel policy for the guests using the gym: most hotels offer a free towel for guests, while the Continental asks pay one pound or fetch one from the room. It does make sense, but presenting as an environmental concern, for example, makes it less awkward. There were more such small incidents that did not reflect a four star hotel, which I think it claims to be.

The hotel suited me perfectly for commuting to both Kew Gardens and Central London without spending too much. I enjoyed the gym/spa facilities, which can be too busy in the evening. Going just before closing time it is much quieter. The staff was very polite and helpful.

For a Continental its too basic the chlorine is way to...
    • Classic Double Room

For a Continental its too basic the chlorine is way to strong in the pool burning my eyes and you can smell it through the whole hotel,the exterior of the hotel need modernising. Every chair in the reception needs to be thrown outside there's a dip in the chair and the leather is cracked. But the breakfast in nice and the bedroom decor is nice and comfy the lift is small can fit 1 person and luggage depends on how long their stay

Shambles
    • Deluxe Double Room

One of the lights in the room didn’t work and after booking and taking my payment I still was not told the boiler does not work until I went to get I. The shower and was charged 44 for parking awful

Good staff. Sort out your facilities and it would be a top class h
    • Classic Double Room

The lukewarm water in the shower no letter on my bed to explain why. The toilet seat moved when you sat on it. 20 minute wait for a shower in the gym facility which stated by the Manager Ashley is also owned by the hotel. The very dirty steam room. The noise at 2 in the early hours of the morning from other people outside my room. The smell of smoke coming into my bedroom from somewhere outside my door.

The room comfort the staff very friendly Lauren. Claudia very polite.

Fair
    • Classic Double Room

The room is so small that I couldn't put my suitcase anywhere but in front of the bathroom to be able to open it. I asked for wake up call but never received it. The breakfast price varies and they didn't inform me about it. If you pay the day before its 5 pounds cheaper however I only found it out by chance from another hotel guest. The wi-fi is weak.

I liked the gym facilities downstairs. I also liked that the fact that th metro station is very near as well as the shopping street.

Convenient airport hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Walls and carpets are dirty. Hotel needs some refurbishment!

Very convenient for early flight from Heathrow as only 10 min on the underground and 3 min walk from Hounslow Central tube station. Large comfy bed. Great power shower.

I was given free upgrade to a superior room out of the blue.
    • Classic Double Room

The food from the restaurant was average. Another guest complained about his dinner.

I was given free upgrade to a superior room out of the blue. The rooms, gym, pool and staff were all outstanding.

Unbearable noise when trying to sleep
    • Deluxe Double Room

We went to bed early as we had an early flight the next morning, bearing in mind it was still 9pm, and the noise was unbearable! A clunky, mechanical noise that would last about 30 seconds then stop and start again. It sounded like we were next to a building site! There was no way we could sleep so had to get up and go down to reception. The explanation we received was that we were above the gym and if we could wait till 10pm the noise would stop! That was obviously no good for us and why should we have to wait? We were offered an alternative room but it was a down grade to what we had. In the morning we told the desk staff what had happened and he told us the manager would be in contact, as of yet we have heard nothing and this was two weeks ago, we also haven't received reembursment of any kind for taking a lesser room than that we had paid for. We also had to pay for parking which we did not see on the booking.com website.

Amazing price for room, spa facilities (pool, jacuzzi, steam...

Area isn’t very welcoming

Amazing price for room, spa facilities (pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna), Gym and breakfast all included! Had an amazing treatment at the essentiaSpa, for a good price too! This isn’t my first time at the hotel and definitely wouldn’t be my last!

Apart from a freezing cold bedroom all was OK
    • Classic Double Room

The bedroom was absolute freezing. No amount fiddling with the air con did anything other than blow very cold air into a room that was already very cold. I could see my breath it was that cold!. Reception unable to help.

Good location near tube station. Very clean. Rooms nicely decorated.

Bed was comfy.

Staff in the spa/gym weren’t very helpful. Could clearly see I was confused & didn’t offer to help.

Bed was comfy. Lighting in room was lovely.

Wouldn't stay there again.

Small room.

The room was SO small, only about 12 inches around the bed to move about. Would have been hideously difficult for 2 people. Should have been a single bed in there. Photo misleading.

Tell customers, they have to pay parking at £15 per night.
    • Classic Double Room

Tell customers, they have to pay parking at £15 per night. Its nowhere near heathrow.

Started of good and then went downhill.

A mouse in the room. There could have been more underneath the bed (room 209, avoid the second floor). All hotel rooms have gaps in the doors. The hotel (apart from on the night where it happened and the reception staff kimdly put us into the executive suite) did not mention the situation and did not apologise for what had happened. There was no acknowledgement email or anything.

Close to amenities. Good colour scheme

Excellent stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

The facilities closed earlier than expected which meant that we had to reschedule to make time for it. The toilet seat in our room kept moving out of place. Some plug sockets (above the table) didn't seem to work.

The room was clean and had a modern feel to it. We had access to the facilities without having extra charges, and with the wide range of facilities, it allowed us to relax after our long day in London.

Since I last stayed the rooms have been upgraded - e.
    • Classic Double Room

Get there early for parking! They have limited spaces onsite and some designated space also in an adjacent public car-park. Parking is chargeable. If you arrive after 6.30pm and leave before 8am the same public car park is free.

Since I last stayed the rooms have been upgraded - e.g. touch pad lighting, newer interiors. A good value stay - but didn't get to try the pool or breakfast this trip.

Close to Airport without being IBIS, many facilities and exceptional Customer Service
    • Classic Double Room

I was stranded at Heathrow so really bad day. I booked on the app, affordable. Once there, I couldn't find the entrance and staff at reception actually came out to the street and brought me in taking my case as well. Also helped me book a cab for the next day! I was really impressed with the high level of Customer Service.

Very new and modern.
    • Classic Double Room

Pool/sauna/hot tub facilities are operated separately by Gold’s Gym. Extremely busy in the evening. Hot tub is always full and not very hot at all. Large pool but still very busy.

Very new and modern. Amazing bathroom. Very comfortable bed and pillows.

Gorgeous room with great utilities, staff struggled with basic English in England🤣

I didn't like the fact my room was an icebox in arrival, they couldn't repair the heating for room but they did go out there way to get us a plug radiator and extra covers. There was very slow internet access, the staff struggled to understand basic English and also the bar had no draught beer. Luckily the hotel across hotel had better pricing for food and drinks.

The room was really modern and very comfortable.

Very good value for money - hotel probably needs redecorating / patching. The bed and room was good
    • Classic Double Room

Water splashes out of basin when turning tap on too fast -it's the basin design and the fact the spout extends too far

Lighting and "room make ep" & "DND" electronic signage / activation was useful and practical

Not what I had expected.

Very difficult to find in the dark, Car park charges that were very difficult to find on Booking.com £15 per day and had to pay immediately at reception, carpets tired and pulling up. No charging to room, had to pay for room service in my room! Food was mediocre. Sky TV reception very poor couldn't watch TV as the channels kept jumping.

Staff were friendly.

We like breakfast the girls been very friendly and helpful,...
    • Superior Twin Room

We didn't like fan noise in room . It's so loud for night time.

We like breakfast the girls been very friendly and helpful, The receptionist so lovely woman. Helpful .

Would stay again.
    • Classic Double Room

Parking too expensive, much cheaper around corner in Montague Road. Hotel bar was shut long, long before the advertised 11pm on Saturday night, we had to go elsewhere for a drink.

Sky TV, very nice room, excellent location, fantastic gym & pool.

Close to underground station, has everything onsite...
    • Classic Double Room

Parking options were very limited, overall needs lots of maintenance to building and facilities. Restaurant was horrible, food was not as described and was still partly frozen pizza base.

Close to underground station, has everything onsite that's needed

Relaxation and Privacy with comfort
    • Classic Double Room

The room wasn’t provided with toothpaste or brush so we had to go to the reception by ourselves

The decor of the room, comfortable bed and swimming pool with jacuzzi

Great Place to stay before an early flight

The windows don't open and I was too hot.

Pool, Sauna, Steam Room all downstairs, very good value for money having these facilities for the price I paid via booking.com. 2min walk to the tube with trains every 10mins to Heathrow only 3-4 stops away (depending on which terminal you need). Restaurant & Bar on site. Big bed, great shower, very clean room.

Staff were nice and helpfull, some more than others.
    • Classic Double Room

Food was dissapointing, orders were wrong, but the drinks were fine. Woken up at 6am by firealarm going off for 40(!!)minutes. No compensatiom for the lost sleep.

Staff were nice and helpfull, some more than others.. comfy bed, clean room and bathroom.

First experience and bad experience
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything else. Staff attitude, professionalism, faulty rooms, broken shower. I will be writing a direct complaint to booking.com and The Continental Hotel for a full refund!

I liked the presentation of the room

Not a great stay but the pool was nice. Would not stay here again

The room floors had stains on them, the bed was hard and gave me a bad back, the room heating did not work so was bought a small heater, the tv volume was not loud and the receptionist didn't have a clue what to do, she seemed miserable and did not smile.

Don't get your hopes up and you'll be ok!
    • Classic Double Room

On arrival we weren't impressed about having to squeeze into a tiny space in the car park and finding out there was an additional £15 charge for 24hours of parking - this was not made clear on booking.com. We would not have gone with this hotel if we'd known this sooner. The staff were less than helpful when we expressed our annoyance over this. We then went to relax in the pool but there was a swim class going on so lots of shouting and very busy. Also the sauna/steam room were in the changing rooms which was not good for us being a different sex couple (altho appreciate they're good for women). The menu wasn't very well catered for vegetarians as there were only a few very basic options. It has a whole burger section but no vegi burger! We ended up getting takeaway because of this. And while the room was nice it was very small so I'm glad we only stayed for one night! Breakfast was also not up to scratch. I wouldn't recommend eating towards the end as the food would have been sat there for hours looking very dry. Luckily I could order poached eggs separately so I didn't have to eat any of the buffet - but I did have to ask the staff member for everything I needed because they had clearly packed the self serve food/drink away early.

The swimming pool and hot tub were nice, although busy when we went. The bedroom was done up to a good standard. Close drive to Heathrow. Lots of shops/pubs/restaurants/tube nearby.

Room excellent, but service rubish
    • Superior Twin Room

The service from the staff, restaurant staff in particular, was horrible and not that of a 4 star hotel. The reception didn't know what they were talking about and booked the wrong taxi, even after explicitly telling what was needed

The actual room was fantastic, really nice.

Enjoyable stay, definitely book here again, hopefully it won’t be windy,,
    • Classic Double Room

Noise in the room due to Wind whistling across the window. Very loud. Noisy fridge.

Value for money, close to where we wanted to be, friendly staff and free use of spa facilities.

Convenient location, lovely staff
    • Classic Double Room

Managed to book a room last minute for a really good price. Hotel a minute walk from Hounslow Central, friendly and polite staff making check in and out very efficient. Small room but very comfortable bed for the night.

Quicker we left the hotel the better we felt!
    • Superior Twin Room

No point having high tech rooms if service doesn't follow on. Waited one hour for evening meal. Staff did not communicate to guests that there was a problem and just left everybody waiting. Attitude of staff was appalling literally laughing at our situation. After 2 hours went to try food somewhere else along the high street, and ended up in the Ramada hotel opposite - much better client service.

The rooms are "high tech", and shower is a power one. Excellent.

Fell below standard
    • Classic Double Room

-Ensuite in room had loose fittings in particular cold tap handle, came off and glue that attached it was not adhering it to sink unit -Design of sink in bathroom was ridiculous as soon as tap water was released at moderate level splashed outside sink area -Lighting in bedroom was poor. Wife had very poor lighting for make up purposes - no decent makeup/dressing table that could be used -Lack of ventilation in bathroom and an odour accumulating over time. Very off-putting and with no window in bathroom this didn't help -Heated towel rack in ensuite did not work

Can't comment on anything other than the room as did not use other facilities or breakfast. Bedroom, though smaller than would have liked was well presented and decor was appealing. Parking easy though charge of £15 per night

Over Priced for such a tiny room
    • Classic Double Room

I hated the hidden cost such as paying for parking despite having broached the topic of parking with the hotel before we arrived. Then we asked for a late check -out of one hour and was told an extra charge of £15.00 would be added to our bill. No information was given for the Spa or gym on arrival which leads to me believe they do not want guests to use.

The Bed was small (as was the room) but cosy. The bathroom was clean.

Staff were pleasant, breakfast very basic, dinner was good at 29..
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The drunk man in the corridors trying to get into my door on 3rd floor when we arrived... been woken up early by some screaming drunken mad women who was fighting with her husband.

It was close to tube and airport

Beautiful room, rubbidh
    • Classic Double Room

The tv was bent and was not sitting straight......swimming included but no conditioner at the hotel even thought theres a shave kit haha! had to spend my birthday with straw like hair! .breakfast was £13.50 each and rubbish, hardly any options, poor quality, cold and would have been better at a nearby café?! was definitely not impressed, I would definitely stay there again as hotel itself was amazing, but I wouldn't choose to have breakfast and deeply regret it as we spent £27.50 for hardly any food and got hungry after a hour!

The room was immaculate, we loved the interior and the mood lighting, was beautiful and very up to date. Staff was pleasant and gym was a lovely extra!

Modern, comertable and close to Heathrow

A member of the spa staff (female) was extremely rude. The separate male and female sauna and steam room was a let down.

The room was very modern. The tv had everything on including menus for room service which we had and the food was great! The reception staff who checked us in were lovely although were sometimes difficult to understand their English. Complimentary use of the spa was a bonus.