Reviews of The Craibstone Suites 4 stars

15 Bon Accord Square, Aberdeen, AB11 6DJ, United Kingdom

#15 of 78 Holiday rentals in Aberdeen

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

All of it was very good, the bed was very comfortable &...
    • Studio Executive Suite

It was nice but the £70 deposit & not getting it back for up to 5 days is a reason not to use it again, you don't get that hassle from a hotel, shame!

All of it was very good, the bed was very comfortable & the shower was good, what I look for in good accommodation.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Great place in Aberdeen, best without car.

Nothing on this trip

The rooms are sometimes not as good but my second floor single room on this trip was just perfect. Bed comfortable and service great.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Great location well equipped self catering apartment.
    • Studio Executive Suite

The lack of nets or film of some sort over the lower half of the large windows would have given more feeling of privacy especially in the bathroom. No washing machine just laundry availability.

This was a well equipped little studio for a two night stay but an armchair or two in our suite would have made a big difference.

Excellent location, very clean and modern property with exceptional customer service
    • Suite with Terrace

Parking outside the building is very expensive and time limited, however as detailed in there brief there is a 24 hour parking site only 10 mins walk away. Reception staff again helpful with directions. Not really a dislike for the Craibstone Suite as this is not directly their fault. Wouldn't put us off staying again.

Everything from the communication before arrival to check in was seamless and simply (John) Very pleasant staff and rooms lovely and very large. Kitchen well equipment and very clean. Breakfast cereals, bread, milk and butter all in a lovely clean fridge ready for out arrival. Bathroom clean and replenished stock if required everyday if required.

Great value for money
    • Studio Executive Suite

Friendly welcome and quick check in. We had a studio suite that is recommended for one but there was plenty room for the two of us. Close to train station and shops and pubs were a few minutes walk away. Would definetly stay again

They have provided milk , bread etc in fridge for breakfast...
    • Studio Executive Suite

Bathroom not comfortable. No place to keep clothes and towels when using .

They have provided milk , bread etc in fridge for breakfast if you like. However, no English breakfast Tea provide. Only coffee

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

DisappointedI
    • Grand Executive Suite

I arrived on 25th August at 7.50pm and was looking forward to my stay as I had stayed there before. I had previously been very impressed with the welcoming and friendly staff. However, the girl at reception this time was very unwelcoming and frosty. She asked me to pay a charge of £75 and proceeded with a long tirade about what would happen to me if there was any damage to the property whatsoever. She repeated all of this twice. I am a retired schoolteacher and she treated me as if I was a potential vandal. I told her I had never been spoken to in such a rude manner before. I travel frequently and am fully aware that a charge is taken at hotels and then refunded if all is well but I have never experienced such an unwelcoming individual.

The location was good and the bed was comfortable. There was also a helpful supply of milk cereal butter and bread in the fridge.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable,...
    • Studio Executive Suite

WiFi was very slow struggled to browse let alone stream anything, a sofa or arm chair in the room would have been welcomed

Great location, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable, good value. The breakfast cereal and milk were a good touch.

Good location, pleasant staff and spotless rooms. Shame about the noise.
    • Grand Executive Suite

The room location was very noisy. The seagulls kept us awake all night and early morning. They were nesting close by. The noise was horrendous. The following evening it rained and the gulls were quieter however the neighbours were having a raucous party in the room next door at bedtime. In the end they went out but we felt intimidated and threatened by their behaviour.

Staff were very helpful and pleasant

The room was clean, modern and comfortable.
    • Studio Executive Suite

My room faced the back. It had a really nice patio. However, the neighborhood needs to do something about the seagulls nesting on tops of the buildings, because the patio was covered in bird droppings, making it unusable and I listened to seagull screeching all night.

The room was clean, modern and comfortable. The bathroom was the nicest I’ve had in Scotland thus far. The shower was heavenly and had perfect water pressure and temp control

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Pleasant place, central, good staff
    • Grand Executive Suite

The bedroom is tiny and the bed takes most of the space - there is no room for a suitcase, for example. The electricity/power went out to all powerpoints (not lights) and it took hours to solve - turns out there is a switch bank inside the wardrobe (of all places) which even the maintenance people didn't know was there.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed and bathroom. 1 minute's walk to the main street.

closet the high street and the centre, 10 min walk from...
    • Grand Executive Suite

closet the high street and the centre, 10 min walk from union sq bus station and train station, spotless, comfy bed, quiet no noise despite proximity to centre and well priced.

Both members of staff we had contact with were lovely!
    • Studio Executive Suite

Really everything was fab. I personally only like Earl Grey tea but it's very rare I find it supplied. My daughter also thought 3 slices of bread for 2 people was not generous but I appreciated the choice of cereals.

Both members of staff we had contact with were lovely! We got a free upgrade which is always a bonus.

Weekend in Aberdeen
    • Suite with Terrace

The parking was expensive, but this is not something that the Craibstone has any control over, but you should be aware of it.

Warm welcome, accommodation was very comfortable and perfect for the trip we were on. Very comfortable bed. Great to have the kitchen facilities.

Nice area, good location, well set out and equiped
    • Studio Executive Suite

Probably nothing the management can do but the seagulls on the surrounding roofs where extremely loud from dawn untill duck.

Nice area, good location, well set out and equiped

Fantastic
    • Studio Executive Suite

Great stay, really accommodating especially when we need to move our booking up a day. Lovely clean serviced apartment had everything you need for a couple of nights. Perfect location 2 minutes from the high street but still quiet.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Pleasant rooms which are mordern and nicely decorated but lack space.
    • Studio Executive Suite

The room we had was in a converted attic so the ceiling had quite a slope on it and we couldn't stand up straight, especially on one side of the bed when getting in and out. We had to keep a window open for fresh air because it was so warm outside, but unfortunately, the seagulls kept us awake most of the night.

Although the room was small, it included everything, even cereal, breads and milk for breakfast. The shower was also really good.

Expected more from a 4* Superior Executive Suite . Overall very disappointing .
    • Superior Executive Suite

Booked a superior executive suite and was disappointed to discover it had no oven or table and chairs or even a small table to put a glass or cup on . To be fair It did have a microwave with grill and a desk with a chair but we chose an apartment over a hotel in order to be able to cook for ourselves and not have to eat out. Did go to reception after we checked in to ask if there were rooms with table and chairs and also discussed it on checkout but was advised our room was one of the largest and although they did have rooms with table and chairs we should have booked directly with them to ensure all our requirements were met. The room itself was quite small and very dark . The one two seater couch facing the tv didn’t help towards creating a relaxed ambience . Both windows were filthy but with the seagull problem in the summer I’m sure it’s impossible to keep them clean all the time . The racket from the seagulls all night and early morning was awful but that’s not something management are responsible for! However it certainly contributed to a very disturbed sleep both nights. The £75 deposit on arrival seemed excessive All in all it was not the most relaxed few days and don’t feel the apartment merited a four star executive suite label.

Location was excellent .apartment was clean and housekeeping done daily. Selection of cereals and bread left for breakfast. Friendly staff.

Great Find in Central Aberdeen
    • Studio Executive Suite

There wasn't anything to dislike here.

Perfect location in central Aberdeen. The room had basic kitchen facilities and was very clean and comfortable. It was good value on the weekend.

Just perfect
    • Studio Executive Suite

I can’t rate this accommodation more highly, starting from the upgrade to a bigger suite, exceptional cleanliness and lovely staff consistently over the 5 days I stayed. Perfect location for city, very close but quiet.

Perfect place to base yourself to explore aberdeenshire
    • Suite with Terrace

Parking is a problem but there is a public park 5 minutes walk at £12 a day, better than the onstreet cost and your car wont get covered in bird droppings which seems to be a feature of aberdeen , not much of an outlook from room

Everything was terrific staff are very helpful and pleasant ,had a suite with terrace ,roomy and comfortable , continental breakfast was great and replentished each day , very clean and has all the facilities you will need, good quiet area with plenty of restaurants around and just a short walk to transport and theatres and shops

• Grand Executive Suite

One small issue is there is no elevators in the place, so if you have heavy luggage you will be strugling especially uf you are placed in the second floor

Everything Great location close to Union street (main shopping street) most bus lanes pass by the street so you can go everywhere Quiet area Staff is very nice Clean and spacious

Lovely apartment great area but felt a bit cheated on the 'terrace ' as we had hoped to have used it
    • Suite with Terrace

Clarity on the terrace GSuite 1.i would not class it a terrace it was a basement property.although great interior the terrace was 2 wicker style chairs outside the door in the external basement area.no view and although I new it was shared I expected an area around it but felt closed in.also charging extra to check in early when the room was ready seems unfair as I've never had this before.

Good overall

Very enjoyable stay in a comfortable clean apartment close to amenities.

We expected a private terrace when we booked. Dud not expect to leave our room and the building to access the below ground level terrace. Pictures on the web site were misleading.

Lovely shower. Quiet area. Good size room.

Great Stay... I'll be back!
    • Studio Executive Suite

Location is great, just off Union Street. Close to the shops, the ferry port, bus and railway stations. Room is not the most spacious but it has more than you need for a comfortable stay. Excellent value for money.

Everything was amazing, was nice and quiet.
    • Superior Executive Suite

The doors in the room. You couldn’t keep them open, so if you wanted to have one of the doors open so you could hear if someone was knocking at the door, you had to wedge something in the door.

Everything was amazing, was nice and quiet. You’d never have thought we had others staying next to us.

Great value in centre of Aberdeen.
    • Studio Executive Suite

Really comfortable room - apparently we were upgraded which makes me wonder what we would have been in because the room was a good size but nothing excessive so a standard room.....hmm. But yeah, very nice, well appointed, everything worked - what's not to like - for £48/night.

• Suite with Terrace

The lack of a shelf of some sort in the bathroom where to put one's toiletries etc.

The sheer comfort of the room and the facilities made available.

Great location, lovely rooms. Well worth the money
    • Studio Executive Suite

The staff were so nice, as I was travelling with my young daughter, they upgraded us to the garden suite. Very thoughtful! I would definitly stay here again

I liked the location, right in the middle of town.
    • Superior Executive Suite

I didn’t like thy I wasn’t informed that I can’t have guests in my room. The information was passed by security guy over the phone and that wasn’t too nice when I had to tell my guests to go out because they are not allowed in. We had to leave the property and we weren’t even loud and there was no music playing. I don’t like to be rushed and that’s how I felt. Also I picked the room with the balcony and I didn’t get it. Pictures under each and every room options are different and I thought when I’m Viewing some particular room I’ll get what’s displayed on the photos but came up that I need to request a balcony because pictures shows what’s available in the whole building which is confusing.

I liked the location, right in the middle of town.

Beautifully well appointed suites, had everything you could...
    • Studio Executive Suite

Nothing not to like except the odd noisy stairwell which was only because my room was next to the stairs.

Beautifully well appointed suites, had everything you could possibly need including lovely touches such as bread, milk, jams and drinks.Staff a delight and very helpful, location quite but a stones throw away from the hubbub of the city.

Great, affordable, stylish suites in a very attractive, central part of Aberdeen.
    • Grand Executive Suite

Staff were friendly & helpful, rooms were lovely. Basic foodstuffs in cupboard/fridge for breakfast. Much better than a chain hotel - and very reasonably priced too.

Long weekend stay
    • Suite with Terrace

Need to invest in blackout curtains, too bright in the morning. A separate “comfy” chair would have been good too

We had a garden suite with our own patio at the front. Had a separate entrance which was more private. Bed was very comfortable and slept great. Shower was very good and huge bath. Location is brilliant. Although you’re just round the corner from union street it was quiet and didn’t feel like you were in the town centre

It is a good place to stay but needs improvements!
    • Studio Executive Suite

The bed sheets were not in any good conditions and when I asked for new sheets they said they only change the sheets once a week but they changed it for me thought the new ones were not much better than the previous ones. I would rate the bed sheets as for the 2 star hotel. The hotel needs to buy some new sheets for the rooms. My room was in the second floor with so many stairs and having no lift in the property I had to carry a 23 kg suitcase all the way up to my room which left me a back pain for a few days. The hotel need to have a strong man downstairs to help people with their luggage on their arrival and not just a lady who could just helped me with my hand baggage. They provide a basic breakfast in the room which is just fine to eat something in the morning but what is the point of putting toast bread in the refrigerator which there is no toaster in the room!!! The hotel manager was not very friendly and did not seem to be welcoming the requests from guests while there were two other ladies at the reception who were quite friendly and helpful.

The location is very convenient to access all the shops, restaurants, bars and cafes in the city centre as well as the public transport (buses and train station). Apart from the bed sheets, the room and bathroom were very clean, modern and comfortable.

Lovely place
    • Superior Executive Suite

The tea and coffee provided weren't very nice.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Lovely to have the extra space. Location was great for town and parking was available not too far away at a reasonable price. The bath was great - unfortunately it caused a leak though so we had to move rooms.

We had a lovely stay, it was good value in a great central location.
    • Studio Executive Suite

The basement apartment was fine but a little claustrophobic with no view, at 6'5" (I'm John, the husband) I found the shower a bit of a squeeze, nothing major, oh there was an issue with the key cards which failed multiple times which could have been an issue if we were out late.

The apartments are very tastefully decorated, this is the second visit so a different room, very clean, lovely girl on reception, very helpful.

Clean, comfortable, friendly, helpful.
    • Studio Executive Suite

I needed somewhere to sleep, as I had things to do in Aberdeen, and didn't want any hassle. The room was spotless and had everyone I needed. The reception staff were friendly, polite and very helpful. The mini kitchen in my room gave me flexibility and freedom to do what I wanted. If I go to Aberdeen again, Craibstones will be my first choice.

Great location and lovely apartment.
    • Studio Executive Suite

Only issue was that the lights were not very bright to so your hair or makeup. They are in the bathroom but then there is no shelf to put anything on.

The central location is great and the layout of the apartment was really good.

Very comfortable and pleasant place to stay in Aberdeen!
    • Studio Executive Suite

I was very pleasantly surprised at the incredibly high standards of The Craibstone Suites, for the price I was not expecting much but it was very good. The rooms are great if you are a contractor like me who spends a load of time away from home. The check in was flawless, the room was well presented with a comfortable bed, great shower and a well equipped kitchen/living space. It's also a 1 minute walk from Union Street which has loads of good bars and places to eat, there is an awesome Italian called Rustico just up the street. I could not fault the place to be honest, if you consider it's around the same price as the ibis/Travel Lodge in Aberdeen I would stay here every time. Unfortunately I have already booked the Travel Lodge for my next two weeks in Aberdeen, but I will be returning to the Craibstone Suits after that!

Great price and amazing place
    • Studio Executive Suite

There is nothing negative about this place, couldn't have chosen better! Great location, super clean, comfortable and even with free breakfast! For that price you will never find anything as good. Will definitely recommend it.

It was nice to have the bedroom to be closed off from the...
    • Superior Executive Suite

Really didn't have much of a breakfast 3 pieces of bread and a couple of child sized boxes of cereal.

It was nice to have the bedroom to be closed off from the rest of the room.

Good apartments, no parking.
    • Studio Executive Suite

Advertised by booking.com as having parking. However there is no parking. There is on street parking chargeable between 8am till 8pm, max 2 hr stay (£4). Even on weekends.

Excellent location, quiet comfy rooms.

• Studio Executive Suite

If you go by car you have to pay a lot for the street parking...

The room had everything we needed and the location was really good, close to shops and nightlife

Excellent compact apartment with very helpful staff - great for work purposes ...I'll be back!
    • Grand Executive Suite

Parking was a bit of a pain - the nearest parking lot was full twice so I had to park about 10min walk away.

Excellent modern apartment - great location.

Ideal were it not for some unwelcome guests/ posy ontruders
    • Superior Executive Suite

Excessive overhead noise from apartment above on the Saturday night from midnight till about 2am curtailed sleep for me. This followed by a disturbance outside our apartment, room 109 at the rear of the property. A young man shouting for Stephen , throwing gravel up to our window, the sound of drainpipes being knocked. I told the guy to move on and would not let home into the building before ringing the security man, who sorted it out it seems but no sleep that night after a trying day at a close relative’s funeral. The couple who were at the apartments next morning were charming and helpful and eased the burden as I was tired out and weary. Would not stay again unless in a front room as otherwise the apartments were just ideal for us.

Central location in town.

A short vist to Craibestone Suites
    • Studio Executive Suite

Unfortunately the check in process took 30 minutes because of faulty card machines. I travel extensively for work and usually choose apartments forr the flexability that they offer. However I have never been asked to pay a deposit which at £75 was a little bit surprising.

The apartment was modern and spotless and had all the facilities that you could wish for. The bathroom was particularly good and a very comfortable bed. I liked the fact that a continental breakfast was provided.

Quiet, nice location.
    • Superior Executive Suite

TV a bit small. Many 4/5 star properties now have Smart TV's Overlooked by other properties. Bed was quite hard Advert said 'recently refurbished', but decor seemed a bit dull and dated especially the small kitchen. The lounge area could have been brighter and better furnished.

Quiet, nice location. Very clean. Shower pressure good. Good value for money on the whole.

Felt like being at home

This was a great spot!

This is a great location and great rooms. I loved the studio set up, so it felt almost like being at home whilst on the road. It was quiet, centrally located and easy to get to. The staff were really helpful as well.

We think Craibstone to be a great find in Aberdeen, has everything for a very pleasant stay.
    • Grand Executive Suite

There was nothing at all to dislike with this accommodation. Not used apartments before but will be pleased to book here again later in the year re our next trip to Aberdeen.

We had had a busy day, weather was very wet and cold all day and when we entered the room it was very warm and welcoming. Great to kick off wet clothes and shoes and relax with a great shower / bath. Room had nothing at all to find fault with.

Great Location, lovely place
    • Grand Executive Suite

From a business point of view a table to work from near the internet connection rather than a small tea table

Comfortable, great location and very nice place

• Studio Executive Suite

Should have extra lights/some lamps as felt the room was quite dark at some points even with all the lights on

Fantastic location, excellent services, very comfortable, good WiFi speeds, well kitted kitchen, friendly staff

Only stayed for 2 nights but very comfortable and enjoyable with pleasant staff.
    • Studio Executive Suite

Not much of a view from room. A toiletries tray fitted in the shower would have been useful.

A short walk from the station and just off the busy Union Street, however the property is situated in a very quiet area with no traffic or reveller noise. Lots of pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance. Facilities in room excellent.

facilities overall were excellent.
    • Studio Executive Suite

facilities overall were excellent. A great location for central Aberdeen. Good parking nearby and also interesting use of the local gym/health centre.

Comfy bed, clean and pleasant accommodation
    • Superior Executive Suite

We were only given one bath towel, the lamp in sitting area didn't work, bulb on bathroom mirror had blown as had one of the bedroom ceiling lights.

Comfy bed, clean and pleasant accommodation

Pleasant surprise
    • Studio Executive Suite

Absolutely to change the bed mattress, I could feel the springs in my back, it's a shame for such a nice property.

The property is fabulous, new and spotless. It provides everything you need, nice and warm, with the possibility to regulate your own temperature. A very pleasant surprise in Aberdeen.

Very poor
    • Suite with Terrace

The service was poor I reported damage that was in the room on my arrival and the hotel Removed £135 out my bank for the damage caused by someone else, No explanation in a email except there staff would of noticed it and obviously I done it, Sad as was a nice family trip that was poor from the hotel, 3 days and I have still not managed to talk with management about removing money out my account for someone else's damage, Email was rude and No phone call from management Just removed money out my account for someone else breaking a chair and vase before I arrived. Which they have not even spoke with me about the management just accused me of lying when reported it in a email, Honest would of been appreciated from staff

Would of been good to get in our room when we got back.
    • Grand Executive Suite

We got back to the appartment at 3am to find out our key cards had stoped working and there was nobody at the reception to help us so we had to go and stay at a friends appartment untill we got In touch with a member of staff in the morning and was let in at 11am.

Comfortable and functional for a short stay and in a great location
    • Grand Executive Suite

Ridiculous “early” check-in charge. Rooms smaller than expected.

Nice but smallish rooms; even the Grand Executive Suite - don’t be fooled by the name. Good location about 15 mins walk from the railway station. Staff were friendly and efficient. We arrived 55 minutes before official check-in (1500hrs) and were told company policy is to charge £10 for an early check-in. I’ve never encountered this before; I’d expect it if I’d asked for a time at 0900hrs but at 1405hrs? Quite frankly ridiculous!

Breakfast supplies, such as tea, coffe, cereal, bread and...
    • Superior Executive Suite

The shower shield did little to keep the water in and as a result the bathroom floor became extremely wet. Also don’t agree with such a high deposit (£75) - taken from account straight away but not returned back for a few days and only at weekends!!

Breakfast supplies, such as tea, coffe, cereal, bread and milk were included. The bed was comfortable and the room temp could be easily adjusted to suit ourselves.

Fantastic stay
    • Suite with Terrace

Parking would have worked out very expensive but we managed to find a website with private parking

Free upgrade Very helpful reception staff. Offered early check-in. Freda was her name Very comfortable apartment.

Looking at the whole experience since August, my stays are always very comfortable and relaxing.
    • Superior Executive Suite

I can't suggest any improvements.

I've stayed at The Craibstone Suites regularly since August and always been very happy with all aspects of the accommodation. In particular, yes the bed's are extremely comfy and the muesli lovely and muesli-ish, but most importantly Freda on the front desk deserves special mention for her friendliness, professionalism and efficiency. I've been left wanting for nothing, Thank you Freda.

Friendly staff, clean and comfy room.
    • Grand Executive Suite

Early check in was requested through booking.com and accepted by the hotel. No charge for this service was due as described in the email I received, however on arrival we were told there was a fee for early check in :(

Friendly staff, clean and comfy room.

What started as a good visit ended in disaster :(
    • Suite with Terrace

Unfortunately our front door key did not work when my Husband returned (phoneless) from Club Tropicana. He waited over 2 hours until another couple attempted entry with their card. Their one didn’t work either, so a phone call to the emergency number and another half hour wait until a staff member arrived with a master key and all parties gained entry to the building.

Central location. Ideal for shopping during the day and then bars at night.

Being invoiced for £30 for a plaster
    • Studio Executive Suite

Being invoiced for £30 for a plaster Being advised if I was unwilling to pay the police would be called. Which they were ridiculous way to treat a respectable paying guest Asking to speak to the owner but was told “he will not speak to you” Not the best way to handle a dispute in my opinion having worked in hospitality myself Thrown out of premises on to the street with my 11 year old daughter MORE TO FOLLOW

Excellent stay, very central, pitty about the parking issue.
    • Grand Executive Suite

On the booking.com advert it said there was parking, we assumed this was private and free, it was on street parking which could cost £24 a day and is very inconvenient when the maximum stay is 2hrs at a time. Also the suite we had, although very nice lacked a settee or comfortable chairs to relax in.

The location was excellent really nice modern decor.

Wouldnt hesitate to recommend these suites
    • Grand Executive Suite

The bed was a bit noisy when you moved and sadly uncomfortable The bathroom lacked a shelf for toiletries. I booked a grand executive expected a sitting area with a sofa as shown in the picture. This wasn't the case but it was still a very nice stay

Location was very good, rooms were excellent condition and well equipped. I would choose a superior suite next time for the sitting area

Stylish simplicity in the centre of a wonderful city,
    • Superior Executive Suite

There wasn't any aspect of our stay that could have been better, The Craibstone Suites allowed us to enjoy our weekend to the fullest and we will hopefully return very soon.

Our stay was very chilled from start to finish. The decor of the building is classy and welcoming, and so are the staff. Thanks for making our fabulous trip even better.

Comfy, relaxing, excellent location.
    • Grand Executive Suite

See previous response. What's not to like?

Staff friendliness and professionalism. Comfort of accommodation and daily room clean. Breakfast pack a great touch.

a nice one night stay at the suites,
    • Studio Executive Suite

parking is costly, breakfast a bit too small, room to way to hot to sleep in it.

parking is a pain, you need to check your car every 2 hours the suites don't have a car park so its off the street car parking and max parking is 2 hourly room was compact but way to hot I didn't sleep at all but the bed is comfy nice little vegan breakfast but I still think hotels may be better value for selection. I wouldn't go again but that's not to say I didn't enjoy the stay it was totally adequate for my one night stay

Very nice accommodation
    • Grand Executive Suite

The photos on the booking site were a wee bit decieving as we were expecting a couch in a grand suite where when we arrived however for an extra tenner we upgraded to a superior suite

The service from Megan was excellent poor soul was up and down those stairs about three times

Overall a wonderful place to stay and
    • Superior Executive Suite

The cook top we found challanging ... Unnecessarily complicated..

The only downside to this property is the parking.... Which costs £6 AN HOUR!!!! And is the reason we moved out of the city...

Think twice about this location ...
    • Grand Executive Suite

While the room was a non smoking room a very large and full ash tray was located right next to the balcony door and as there was no other window, so when you opened the door the foul smell filled the room... also No lift in the building so getting luggage to the room awkward Plus Parking on the street - all metered and hard to find.

Central location ....

Would definitely go back again. Great apartment in a great location.
    • Grand Executive Suite

Apartment needed a soft comfortable seating. The staff got me one.

It was a superb apartment. Fresh bread every day and staff were just great.Home from home.

Good value in central Aberdeen.
    • Grand Executive Suite

The check-in time is 3pm. When I arrived (at just before 1pm) I was told that my room was ready and I could check-in if I paid an extra £10 per hour before 3pm (i.e. £30). If the room is ready then it seems ridiculous that I should pay extra to check-in. When I came back at 3pm I was told I would have to wait a while because everyone was checking in at 3pm and so they were very busy. This was very annoying and it seemed it would have been easier for everyone if I could have checked in earlier.

Nicely designed, clean and spacious. Very comfy bed. Good value and would stay again.

Great location, safe and clean, would stay again
    • Superior Executive Suite

Staff smoking underneath our bedroom window, smoke kept blowing in and was very hot to keep window closed. They were very noisy talking as well early in morning. Didn't like bathroom door how it was just glass, very dark in the little corridors in bathroom and bedroom and doors had no door stop and heavy and noisy when slamming shut. Living room is a bit dated however functional

Safe complex, close to train station, security great, staff helpful and welcome pack lovely