Reviews of The George & Horn – RelaxInnz

Basingstoke Road, Kingsclere, RG20 5NU, United Kingdom

#3 of 3 hotels in Kingsclere

The position was good for meeting my friends but whole room needed upgrading and redecorating

The smell in the room and bathroom. The plumbing was noisy, so was the pub underneath. No wardrobe or hooks to hang clothes

The bed was reasonably comfortable and clean towels each day.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Need's a visit from appropriate authorities and good revamp all over including outside

The reception upon arrival from the owner, rather in a hurry to get out of the premises rather than making sure we were ok, the person whom was serving behind the bar was pleasant enough but only doing as instructed, including asking us to pay up front before even seeing the room!! when we actually got in to see the family room( no.1) of 3 single beds rather tired looking divan beds, and one on the wonk, as in one of the sides was leaning into the floor and a trip hazard . The explanation given by the owner was that it was made to suit the floor in the room as was uneven could have been made better than was done to suit the room, and all 3 mattresses not very comfortable shower/toilet tired looking with stains on the wall by shower and black mould on shower trim. The breakfast(8.30am service) was enjoyable up until seeing the kitchen staff smoking by kitchen door and not a lot of hand washing going on upon return to kitchen!!!

the cooked breakfast was good!!

Convenient location, but not sure if this made up for the noise issues

Not good for light sleepers - on quite a busy road, toilet had macerator which was noisy in the night, rooms in main building had noise from bar customers and juke box.

Bed was comfy, locals in pub, owners and staff were very friendly, village location included two other pubs and a few shops handy for buying newspaper, snacks, etc.

Character internally and externally.

Character internally and externally. The location suited us well, including ability to park safely. Breakfast was fine. The Landlord was happy for us to leave our car there as we out and about for most of the day.

Not good

Very small rooms, no where to sit apart from the beds. We were woken at 5 am by next door neighbour leaving for work having parked his enormous van outside our window. (Our accommodation was on the ground floor in the car park} Then the waste management company came to empty the bins just half an hour later and we were woken again. Also upset to find that rooms were being advertised whilst we were there from £58 per night and we had paid £88 per night. So we felt in was poor value for money.

Shower was hot. Beds were clean and comfortable

Friendly staff, good food, good location.

Foul mouthed regulars in the bar. Felt the springs in the mattress all night - just needed a mattress overlay. Bar area could do with a spruce up.

Friendly staff and nice breakfast.

A lovely old pub

It was a little noisy due to being over the pub but this was to be expected. The shower was a bit blocked with limescale, so I think a good clean around the shower head would sort this out.

Really lovely old building with gorgeous exposed beams and wonky walls. Small but cosy bedroom. We had a couple of pints in the pub and the atmosphere was very friendly. The owners were really helpful and provided an iron when asked (there wasn't one in the room).

Ok but wouldn’t stay again

Not taxi service ?????? Availabile let alone Uber People going out for a cigarette and smoking and talking loudly outside our window Bar closed earlier than we thought it would

Close to venue we were going too

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Bed comfortable

Sewage smell in bathroom, unclean head board, and the unwelcoming, unfriendly staff. Especially how they were unhappy we got the room for the price we did off booking.com and the fact we were young

Bed comfortable

It was close to Highclere castle for the event we were going...

With the current heatwave a fan would of been nice as the rooms were scorching!! Bit of confusion on check out time app says 10am and the hotel itself says 11am.

It was close to Highclere castle for the event we were going too!

It was so-so.

Standard of cleanliness was terrible, everywhere in this hotel and bar needs revamped. Our room was no exception and our family room was too cramped. Bathroom very dated and smelt somewhat. Due to our room looking onto road junction it was impossible to have windows open due to noise level, especially in early morning rush hour.

Beds comfortable, linen and towels were fresh and clean. Tea making service in room. Breakfast, both cooked and other choices is good and well stocked. Parking on site a bonus too.

very welcoming pub and great location and lovely village

The staff in the George and Horn were very friendly from the minute we arrived and so were all the local customers. This made us feel very welcome and will return.

NEVER AGAIN !! I SUGGEST THE SIX PEOPLE VIEWING THIS ACCOMMODATION LOOK ELSEWHERE !!!

The welcome was appalling. I had a better response from the dog when I initially arrived. I was told that there would be NO breakfast, as it would require someone ''getting up early''. There was an incredible level of noise throughout the night. I was glad to leave. I was happy to eat elsewhere. I received a warm welcome in the rest of the village. Appalling service, pricing and attitudes.

Not much, the best part was when I left !!

Happy but frustrated .

No taxi or buses regularly ..no service on Sundays..4 hrs waiting for taxi on Sunday.

Lovely village .friendly people . Enjoyed scenery .food etc.. very relaxing but transport ...nightmare ..

For next time.

There was a shortage of toilet rolls .There should be a share one in the room had a early start so did not want to wake them to ask for more.

Room was very clean bed comfortable enjoyed the stay..

Nice Pub/Room - Unacceptable Rude Check In

I was bewildered by the rudeness of the female Manager/Landlady who checked me in. After travelling for over 40 years it was amongst the most shocking welcome I have ever had. I have no idea why she was so rude, if she had been employed by a company she would have been sacked on the spot. Shame as everything else was good

The location was great half way between Basingstoke and Newbury and as a room above a pub it was fine.

Very friendly welcome, lovely room, clean and comfortable...

It was a little noisy when the pub emptied out and traffic noise in the morning

Very friendly welcome, lovely room, clean and comfortable with excellent facilities including a fan which was great in this hot weather.

Usefully situated for a visit to Highclere.

The room needed a duster and a hoover. Every surface was white with dust. The bathroom bin was full on arrival. There were cobwebs on the net curtains. The bathroom had a fetid odour and the shower was aligned to the back wall which meant you couldn't stand underneath it. There was no surface where you could put any toilet bag in the bathroom. There was no hair dryer.

The bed was clean and comfortable. Tea and coffee provision was sufficient.

Good car parking?

Greeted by an older gentleman who didn’t seem to want us around. Seemed surprised we’d booked online and took him a while to find our details. Not a smile, hello or thank you. Room had not been vacuumed for a while. Crumbs and dust all over the floor. Toilet was dirty. Old toiletries left in the shower. Shower head was in dire need of descaling as water came out of approximately 6 of the 30 or so nozzles on the shower head. Of the four lights in the room, only 1 of them worked. That was one of the 3 spotlights in the bathroom. We were attending a wedding so literally dropped our stuff in to the room and went out. It was only upon our return late at night that we noticed all of these things. By then it seemed pointless mentioning it as we’d already paid and were leaving first thing in the morning. Lucky we didn’t want to complain as no one was around when we left at 09:00. Left the key behind the reception desk.....

Good car parking?

Convenient location, reasonable shower.

Incredibly hot room and couldn’t open all the windows. Mattress had seen better days.. bug dip in middle £69 and no breakfast at all for that, not even fruit or cereal even

Convenient location, reasonable shower. Clean facilities

Perfectly good stay in comfortable, quaint premises with friendly staff.

Nothing. Just beware that no food is available on Sunday evenings, which seems to be a common practice in this area, especially by the pub restaurants ( indian restaurant in Overton was open).

Great location, in the centre of Kingsclere. Oldy, worldy quaint pub building obviously very popular with the locals (the bar was busy both evenings). Friendly staff, manageress came in early in order to cook me an early breakfast. Plenty of off road parking.

Bed very comfortable, room completely sufficient for...

Slight signs of age. Bit of grime on bottom of shower door very noticable from the loo.

Bed very comfortable, room completely sufficient for requirements.Breakfast tasty and well cooked. Suited my requirements for an overnight and was very close to my final destination. If the same circumstances arose again i would choose the George and Horn.

It was easy to check-in at the pub and the room was just...

the heating in the bathroom was really hot and I couldnt turn it down, thats the only down side

It was easy to check-in at the pub and the room was just right for my needs

Dirty, grim, smelly, neglected

The description of the room was “refurbished” room.... the room we stayed in didn’t look like it had been touched since the 1900’s. It was dirty, smelly and old fashioned. The shower was so filthy, neither my partner or I wanted to use it. I had to wear shoes the whole time because the floor was so old and dirty. The wall paper was ripped, there was dirt on the floor between the bed side cabinet and the bed, stains on the pillows, dirt and filth all round the bathroom, the room stunk of stale smoke and the toilet reeked of sewage. I couldn’t wait to get out of the room in the morning. There was no one around in the morning to check us out, apart from a cleaner that we happened to bump into. We just left the keys on the bar. I cannot believe I paid £85 to stay in a dirty, smelly old pub in Kingsclere when I’ve paid less to stay in beautifully clean modern hotels in London. I am disgusted with the price and the fact that I would have to pay EVEN MORE if i wanted to have breakfast!!!! Why is this not included??? Not that I would have stayed to eat it, there was no one there to serve anything!!!!! And judging by the cleanliness of the room, I can’t imaging the kitchen being any cleaner. I wouldn’t stay here again if you paid me. I would advise people not to pay up front like we were asked to do so. I’m kicking myself for not questioning this method and should have asked to pay once I had seen the state of the room. The photos I have provided don’t really do the dirt justice. The price is absolutely unbelievable

I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here but it was close to venue and fine.

TV didn't work. Ask for outside room if you don't like steep stairs.

The rooms were quaint although not roomy .They were well provided with fresh towels on bed and tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast was good.

Not impressed this time but could be a one off. If there's a problem tell your guests.

Waited ONE HOUR for a beefburger and chips. When it finally arrived the manager told us she only had one beefburger and would one of us have a chicken burger. Also she had run out of chips. No apology or explanation.One Canadian couple had to have their meal as a takeaway as they had waited so long they were about to be late for a wedding. To be fair the Manager was running the bar and restaurant by herself but this was not our problem. She could have warned us before we ordered our meal of any delay and reasons for it. A previous stay we'd had a couple of weeks earlier was much much better.

Room was nice. Clean. Nicely laid out.

Lovely area but the hotel needs work

Room too small for 3 beds Shower wasn’t clean and far too small to shut door Toilet made a loud sound for most of the night Sign outside was creaky even through closed window

OK for a one night stay. I would probably try an alternative pub/hotel in the area on my next trip.

Continental breakfast choice not very good however a cooked breakfast was available if required. Bathroom needed a little maintenance (i.e. dripping shower).

Friendly staff.

Very satisfactory and happy with the cost.

Nothing as far as we were concerned. Suited our purpose.

All we can say is we found the accomodation very comfortable and patrons of the pub very very friendly. Very ideally situated for our visit to Highclere Castle.

Lovely experience.

Nothing to dislike.

Clean, comfortable, historic, staff were friendly and attentive.There is nothing but praise for this hotel. We will definitely return here.

Will definitely stay here again.

There was nothing to dislike.

It had a nice historical feel to it. Staff were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Full English breakfasts are brilliant.

Didn’t like it. Shd improve their cleaning

The carpet looked dirty Shower/toilet room was very smelly. Shower door was mouldy and this was from poor cleaning. My children refused to come back with me after the first night

The bed was nicely made

Didn't enjoy it.

The sign outside squeeked in the wind all night keeping me awake, very annoying. Breakfast was not nice, not cooked very well, I left most of it and ate elsewhere.

The staff were freindly.

Not a place I would recommend

The room was small and the shower room smelt of drains all the time. The sound from the bar was constent and the slamming of doors was on going all night.

Not alot

Nice country pub good food and friendly staff and locals.

The car parking is small and during rush hour no spaces.

Slight mix up with the booking , our error but the staff were very helpful and sorted everything for us. Good food and friendly staff.

very disappointed, will not recommend or stay there again.

wine choice, food quality, better pub menu range, less noise, hotter water,

just a pub with NO restaurant - unlike the outdated website information. poor bar food choice and quality. very noisy ' local' bar with music, tv customer noise etc until 11 45 p.m. poor wine choice and quality. basic breakfast, again low quality products. No choice of bread. just white!!! tea and coffee poor quality. water not hot enough for a shower. Definitely need to update the website info. This is NOT an 'olde worlde' village pub with an excellent restaurant!!!!

Comfortable bed.

The toilet smelt rather strongly, I think the system needs attention; I did find the smell overpowering. The ceiling light also needs cleaning, it is full of dead insects.

Comfortable bed.

Good breakfast

Extremely noisy. Expect aittle noise as in a pub but shouting next door for an hour at 01.00. No hot water in either room for first evening. owners not concerned.

Good breakfast

Convenient for our needs and comfortable.

The lighting in the bathroom could have been better - some bulbs not working and TV reception was dreadful.

The staff were friendly, the room and beds comfortable and tea making facilities very good. The internet reception was excellent. Breakfast the next morning was also delicious.

One not to be repeated

Open window in bedroom at 10.00 at night and heating had switched off. Room very cold and toilet cistern would not flush and there was no action taken despite me reporting it.

Friendliness of staff

A good start, hearty breakfast and nice room but for unexpected expenses and lack of housekeeping.

On the second day we were told that our breakfast was not included although when I booked it on the site it clearly stated that it was. They charged £8.95 each for breakfast. They told us this had happened a few times. People thought it was included. I looked on site as if I was booking again and it said it was included for the price we paid, yet when you get your confirmation it does not mention it. So check this yourself. So why don't they take it up with booking.com then! During the 4 day stay we only had one set of towels and no change in the bedding. The bed was never made up for us. The little bin was emptied and tea and coffee sachets replaced. Not enough milk pods only 4, so basically enough for 2 cups. Oh on the first morning they had to go to the butchers for food for breakfast, however, we did not have to wait too long. They looked shocked to see us although their son took the payment and told us what time breakfast will be the day before! Oh wifi is unobtainable.

The water was piping hot, a good shower. The breakfast was very large actually too much for me. 2 eggs, blackpudding, sausage, toms, mushroom, beans, bacon, hash brown and 1 slice of toast. I did think the size of breakfast warranted 2 slices of toast to mop up. We thought it was great when we thought it was included, it was £60 a night for both of us. If we went to a lodge it was £39 for the room. We assumed the price was right as it was out of season. The second day we were in for a shock.

This was an 'ok' stay, with one or two dips

The room was small, the toilet smelt when flushed, there was a barking dog woke me up at 05.10, 05.40 and again at 05.50, to this, the landlady denied all knowledge and failed to give me confidence that this won't happen the second day! There was a power cut on the first night where I was eating in the dark, but that was not the fault of the staff!

It was clean and tidy

Characterful old (18th century) pub, rooms clean and tidy,...

Nothing. I have stayed there several times over the past three years and have always felt that I have had good value for money.

Characterful old (18th century) pub, rooms clean and tidy, facilities satisfactory, staff very welcoming A pleasing, well cooked and presented English breakfast. New management keen to improve.

Disappointing but may give it another try one day.

Unfortunately nobody was there to meet us at check in and we had to sleep in the car over night which isn’t ideal when you are 70+ years. Rooms were quite basic, no bath and only 1 coat hanger (for 2 people - 1 week not ideal). We were offered £50 discount for having to sleep in the car but unfortunately it didn’t feel sufficient compensation and we checked out the following day. This was done very efficiently and without any hassle.

Convenient but more a room in a pub than hotel.

Very loud as room was over the bar. Door to room didn't seem very secure and rattled. Bathroom wasn't very clean.

Good location and ample car parking.

The situation of the hotel suited our purpose, but was a disappointment overall.

The provision of food was very inadequate as there was a very limited choice in the evening and what was advertised for breakfast was say lacking! The continental breakfast existed of cereal and toast, no yogurts or fruit or croissants. A small shelf in the bathroom would also have been helpful.

The room was clean and quiet, but quite cramped. It would have benefited from a small light by the bed and a few coat hangers.

Nice room, brilliant staff, and an excellent breakfast.

The heating was broken, and the room was cold. However, their response was excellent. They provided an electric fire that soon made the room comfortable.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was brilliant.

Would only recommend-use if no other accommodation in area.

Bed very uncomfortable. Mattress needed replacing Pub users very noisy (sounding car horns etc) when leaving and as rooms are practically within the car park it's very noisy. .

We was told breakfast was between 7-8 in the morning and...

We was told breakfast was between 7-8 in the morning and there wasn't anybody about until after 8.30, we ended up at the coffee shop down the road and had toast and coffee.

Cheap as chips, good breakfast, room not so good

Dusty and cobwebby, shower room in disrepair - big hole at base where shower tray meets the wall, black mildew on grouting. Cold water tank must have been near our room as it was continually filling up all night long.

Breakfast was good

Never again

No evening food late breakfast time so no use to us and no flexibility Room very tied Outside smoking area 20 mtrs from the room so very loud people drinking till midnight

Not a lot

Such a disappointment. This has a great deal of potential but at the moment I could not recommend this as a place to...

The awful smell coming from the bathroom was from a leaking toilet. Could not locate the manager, either in person or on the phone.

The location, it's a beautiful area

Very very disappointing. Will not be using Booking.com again

The fact that we booked the room because of the facility to rock up park eat and go to bed! Problem was the pub is going through a management change over and evening meals and lunches were not being served. The only takeaway in the village was closed so we had to dine in the most expensive place there paying almost £20 more than what I had budgeted for as part of the trip...... not happy at all. Will not be using you again nothing to that affect on the website.

Great value for money and great pint of London Pride!

Room a little small but that is not a complaint in anyway

friendly village pub we used on way to Wedding in Southampton-great beer and staff and the Full English was excellent.We arrived late but village was also very nice when looked round next morning

In need of a deep clean : (

Twin room was filthy, sheets and towels were not changed once, there was Mould in shower and in need of a deep clean. Being a Public house there is no control over who drifts in and out locals with Dogs and foul language at breakfast was not at all pleasant. Complained and was told it was head offices fault? not the lack of elbow grease or bleach? was told we would be emailed the address for head office to complain in writing which never received. would not recommend at all.

Marvellous scenery in locale and pretty village but did not enjoy binge-drinking clientele of pub!!

Unfortunately, due to inadequacies of staff, breakfast was unavailable on 2 of the 3 mornings of our stay - poor communication re these inadequacies!! - we are still hoping for a refund as a result!!

The breakfast, when available, was very good, as was the shower!!

Rustic

It was a little tired looking, could do with decorating and new carpets and dusting in all nooks and corners! If your looking for rustic then would suit you.

The beds were comfortable and the linen was clean. You got a key to the front door so you could come back late at night. Great for a one night stay.

No frills.

Bad food, I wouldn't recommend dinner there, I'd go to one of the other pubs in the village. I think hygiene might be an issue there, as I took a turn for the worse. All right as a boozer, but not for staying.

Quaint and old building in a good setting. Our room was a bit cramped, but adequate for our needs.

It was central to our visiting, the room was comfortable and...

The one thing that stood out was that the plates for the breakfast and dinner were cold which affected the food on them, therefore heating the plates before adding the hot food to them would have helped greatly.

It was central to our visiting, the room was comfortable and there was a good shower.

Will not be staying again or recommending to others.

No hot water in the shower , hadn't experienced that in years!! food was inedible,chicken casserole contained no chicken, no veg as described on menu. Served with cheap thin white bread and spread, sent it back , waitress recommended we go to another pub nearby .we wondered why there were no customers eating at 8pm, now we know why!! Our money was refunded.No shelving in shower room, had to put suitcases in the toilet as no room for storage. Sani flow toilet was very noisy and smelt, good job the weather was not too hot.

Beds ok, internet good.

Ok as a last resort.

The net curtains were rotten and ripped,the outside door had a draught gap all around the frame, the manhole cover outside our door was not there (just a hole),The shower frame was disgustingly filthy ( I mean Black Gunge & mildew). Restaurant was closed on the first night we stayed. Locals partied until 2.30AM in the morning.

The Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was ok.

Help from landlady who offered to cook something out of...

Loud Eclectic music playing until 11pm.then starting up again 9am this was midweek before I went to a funeral.

Help from landlady who offered to cook something out of restaurant hours when I arrived late evening.

Room was clean and good value for money.

Staff can do with more customer service training! A smile and a hello go along way to making people feel comfortable :/

Room was clean and good value for money. Easy check in.

Location and price

Alot. Had email the day before asking if I wanted to make a reservation to dine. Replied yes with time. Email also started check in time was from 2pm. Upon arrival very loud drinkers sat outside in seating area which was also next to the guest accommodation. Upon check in told no food tonight. The property had not replied to my email so assume all ok. An email from the property informing me of this would have been nice. No apology offered then told room would not be ready till 5 and to come back later. Having been on the road for almost 12 hours I was not impressed. The staff member who checked in was more interested in serving the bar customers - no customer service. Had to drive 8 miles into Basingstoke to find a place to eat. Guest accommodation as mentioned was next to the outside seating area where loud customers sat so no chance of sleep until pub shut. Doors constantly slamming. Whilst bedroom was clean the bathroom could have been much much better. The shower screen had not been cleaned from the last guest soap stains all down it and the shower hose what I would call soap scrum. Shower screen had all brown dirt along the seal with bath. Breakfast ok. Tea coffee was self serve which consisted of kettle and sachets of tea or coffee. Price wise ok but customer service needs much improvement. The literature advertising the chain left in the drawer was torn and very tatty. First impression counts. In conclusion price, breakfast ok but wont be recommending this establishment or staying again.

Location and price

A nice place to spend the night.

Music in the bar at dinner was excessively loud. I appreciate it's a pub but surely a balance can be struck. Only instant coffee for breakfast 😷

Great shower - more of a jet wash really.

Good value accommodation in an old and historic English village in a beautiful location under the North Hampshire downs.

Nothing but if you are large and tall you will become aware that people were a lot smaller in the 18th century.

The George and Horn is an old village pub with lots of character which provides clean and up to date overnight accommodation. The breakfasts. give a good start to the day without being over sophisticated. The full English breakfast represents good value and the staff are pleasant and accessible. The facilities in the rooms all work and are satisfactory bearing in mind that this is a very old building (18th. century). The prices charged represent very good value and the village of Kingsclere has many old buildings including a medieval church and very old cottages.

Dirty room

The dirt of the room

Property was not cleaned properly it had dirt on bathroom floor and empty beer glasses in room from previous occupants .. however the pillows were very flat and I requested more and the landlady did buy new ones for me .. but overall the room was filthy

Ok, but don't excpect too much.

Service at the evening meal left a lot to be desired. For example, prawn starter with chilli dip arrived with no dip. I had to go to the kitchen to ask for it, only to be told, 'We've run out of that'. Food was good, but the service was very monosyllabic. Breakfast started quite late at 0830. Hence, even though it was included in the price (a factor when booking), I had to leave without it.

Nice room in a nice location.

Well over priced poor to mediocre at best accommodation.

I paid dearly for a triple room which should have been a single room. The bathroom door would not open fully because there was a bed in the way. there was less then 300mm between the beds and 2 of those were flush up to the walls. There was little or no wardrobe facility and only 3 coat hangers on a 6" (yes that is 6 inches !) long rail. The shower did not drain properly and filled up if the shower head was run continuously for more than half a minute. The floor in the bathroom was dirty and had not been cleaned around the toilet bowl. Breakfast chef was 15minute late on day 1 and orange juice was warm as opposed to chilled. Food was poor by any pub grub standards.

Only one night thankfully.

We had an evening meal, overcooked chips, no peas available, poor quality scampi. Breakfast was nothing but disgusting - we were told no 'full English' was available, scrambled eggs resembled lumpy mashed potato and did not smell like eggs. The glasses for the orange juice were scratched and looked very old. The breakfast cereal was cornflakes in a torn, well-handled cardboard box. We had to make our own tea and coffee, as a kettle was provided! The bar area was run down, shabby.

The car park was close to the entrance. The bed was comfortable.

Friendly and Clean

Had to wait over an hour for a parking space, Breakfast was far to late on a weekend, and sadly missed, as up early

The friendliness of staff, and cleanliness of the room

Value for money paid.

In need of some refurbishment but would stay there again quite happiy. Waitress in morning serving breakfast was not very chatty or cheerful

Helpful friendly staff

Good value, and could be a real gem with a bit of attention to detail

The beer was good and staff were excellent.

Accommodation was a little dated and needs a little TLC. Cooked breakfast was good but the menu offered fruit and cereals. There was no fruit and cereals were a few left overs in the box.

it was all perfect, nothing to dislike

The staff and local customers were all great. Nothing was too much trouble and our dogs were made most welcome, they loved it. We were there on the hottest 2 days for over 40 years and it was hot everywhere but the staff gave up their own tower fan from the kitchen just for us and our dogs, Ben & Jack. Thank You.

Below par

The car park was full when we got there - mostly with non residents. There only seemed to be one member of staff to do everything despite it being a very busy night both in the bar and the hotel. The room was small with little or no room for luggage and a bedside table on only one side of the bed but otherwise reasonably comfortable. The breakfast was miserable.

It was in a village where we needed to be and cheaper than alternative options.