Reviews of The Kings Arms and Royal Hotel – RelaxInnz

22 - 26 High Street, Godalming, GU7 1EB, United Kingdom

#5 of 6 hotels in Godalming

Decent rooms above a pub in picturesque Godalming centre.
    • En Suite Double Room

Its an old pub so the rooms are a bit small and hallways a bit windy, but that is what I expected.

The lady dealing with reception was great - she enabled me to arrive late and dealt with a troublesome fire alarm by standing by all night.

The locating was ideal, staff were friendly, room was clean...
    • En Suite Double Room

The flooring in the bedroom was very creaky, felt sorry for any one underneath us. The room was also very warm, could have done with a fan

The locating was ideal, staff were friendly, room was clean and tidy, bed was very comfortable and quiet

• En Suite Double Room

Room a little tired and in need of some tlc No air con Grossly overpriced, more than double the price of a previous stay

Great location Friendly staff

Disappointing wouldn't stay again.

No cooked breakfast as cook hadn't turned up for work! Continental breakfast, ham, bread, cheese etc wasn't covered so flies were dotted around and on the food!! Staff tried to take £110 from our bank acc even though we had paid our bill in full on arrival and didn't like the fact we'd questioned it. Very abrupt staff! Balcony needed cleaning and sweeping as it was filthy. Would not stay here again!

large bedroom, good bathroom, comfortable bed.

Served its purpose as a place to sleep
    • En Suite Single Room

It was over the longest heatwave we have had for over 40 years but the room was so hot, there is no air conditioning, not even a fan. I stayed for two nights and purposefully left the curtains closed to keep the Sun out, but these had been opened by the cleaners. It annoyed me. My room was clean, but small with no easy chair, the water was hot and plenty of it. There is no lift so you have to carry your cases, my room was on the second floor. I booked room only so cannot comment on the breakfast. When I left there was not a soul to be seen. All the doors were locked. I could have been the only person in the building. For the money charged I don't consider this good enough. However it's central situation was useful to me.g

The hotel is 5 min walk to our daughters home, so perfectly placed for us
    • En Suite Family Room

Sometimes the immediate area can be noisy but given that the football was on, it was very quiet

We have been before, it could do with a lot up work and updating, the staff are friendly and the manager very pleasant, it is very convenient for where we visit

Great location, ok stay...
    • En Suite Double Room

Didn't feel too welcomed by our hostess, the decor needs a bit of an update though that's not really a problem...parking is poor in that there are only 5 spaces, all of which were occupied when we stayed...fortunately there is a pay and display close by which is free between 6pm and 8am weekdays...

Our room was clean and comfortable enough, the Kings Arms location is excellent for an evening in Godalming. Breakfast was ok, not great...

Good value
    • En Suite Double Room

En-suite could do with an update or maybe a steam clean & new grout where the tiles are.

Staff very friendly & helpful. The bed was very comfortable & we had a nice cooked breakfast, manage to get parking at the hotel which was a bonus.

NICE LOCATION JUST THE WRONG ROOM THINK YOU NEED BACK ROOM AWAY FROM THE HIGH STREET
    • Luxury Double Room

DID NOT LIKE THE BED IT SQUEAKED LIKE MAD EVERY TIME WE MOVED THE NOISE FROM THE ROAD EARLY IN THE MORNING WAS MAD LORRY UNLOADING UNDER OUR WINDOW NOISE FROM THE STREET UNTIL 2AM NOT HAPPY

BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD ROOM WAS VERY NICE AND CLEAN

Fire alarm in room, roaming drunk, uninterested management! would you feel safe?

no one on reception of a night, no security, a drunk was allowed to walk the corridors at night unchallenged trying to get in the room! Fire alarm went off in the early hours of the morning and there were no staff or security to guide, advise or allay fears. Decor is very tired in the room, wardrobe door was literally hanging off when opened, bathroom although clean needs updating

breakfast was good choice bed was comfortable

Wonderful staff in this lovely old building which just needs a little t.l.c.
    • En Suite Double Room

You could feel the mattress springs at night. No lighting with a deep step down behind a heavily sprung door (up stairs, turn right, door immediately on your left).

The staff were really helpful and welcoming. Great variety at breakfast. Interesting surroundings and leisurely atmosphere in the town.

Excellent for overnight stays
    • En Suite Single Room

It was lovely. It was very comfortable and the staff were excellent. I was going to be a little late for checking in due to travel delays and they stayed behind so that I could still be checked in. Even though bar was closed they offered to get me a drink if I wanted which I thought was very kind of them. I thought prices were really good value and would recommend it to anyone.

A perfect stay. Thank you.
    • En Suite Double Room

Could do with a refurb. Lovely old building with some fantastic features. The bar area is beautiful.

Really nice stay only here one night but in a great location. Really nice staff, very very helpful. It could benefit from a makeover but it didn’t spoil our stay. It was spotless. Would stay again and defo recommend.

Friendly staff & excellent value.
    • En Suite Double Room

Bigger bath towels would have been nice.

Clean comfortable room. Excellent pubs and restaurants nearby. Great breakfast options. The croissants were awesome. 😋

location,
    • En Suite Double Room

room was not cleaned so was given a different room which was lovely but was lacking towels, hotel is old and rustic but needs tlc, and cleaning is not a priority.

location,

Very helpful friendly staff - called to check on my arrival...
    • En Suite Single Room

Needs updating - price reflects this though

Very helpful friendly staff - called to check on my arrival and took great trouble to direct me and find me a parking space - Thank you

Location, plenty of walks along the river Wey and beautiful...
    • En Suite Double Room

More than 3 coat hangers and some hooks on the back of the door and bathroom as there was nowhere to hang anything. Carpet hadn't been vacuumed for a while.

Location, plenty of walks along the river Wey and beautiful surroundings

Great central location
    • En Suite Double Room

Rooms clean and tidy but in need of updating/attention in places. The reception is not open on Saturday/Sunday mornings so difficult to check out. Keys left on reception from those who have leftgive access to rooms to anyone walking in from street!

Great location. Amazing historic building. On site parking. Staff we did see very friendly/helpful but seems to be one bar staff member doing everything at times!

Disgusting - never again.
    • En Suite Single Room

The room (19) was small, dark, old fashioned, dirty, mouldy and uncomfortable. The mattress for the (single!) bed was too long for the frame so sloped upwards at the foot. One of the curtain tie backs was torn open, the skirting board was falling apart, there was a considerable amount of mould on the tiles in the shower cubicle and the soap dish was hanging off the wall.

No sleep
    • En Suite Double Room

Noise from high street until 230am. Unable to close windows. Emailed my complaints(as left early), and didn't receive a reply

Room was very nice, could do with some updating

Not what I expected for 100£. Could have been much better with a little more effort.
    • En Suite Double Room

I didn’t appreciate that I was made to pay before I even saw my room. I was told that I had been upgraded but my room looked just like the one I booked. For what I was paying (100£ a night) for a double that only I was occupying, I thought breakfast was included. I was told that the room I was upgraded to cost 140£ a night which is very hard to believe. The carpet was filthy, as was the window out of which you could not enjoy the view of the high street. The glass bath/shower door had not been cleaned and there was no conditioner which is expected when paying 100£. Also there was a crusty brown mark around the base of the glass shower door. The shower towels were far too small. The manager, a scary French lady, did not aknolage me when I arrived and was very rude to my sister. There was nobody to speak to upon check out and had to leave my room key with a teenager who seemed to be collecting everybody’s keys. I wasn’t given my 10% booking reward at checkout.

The bed was comfortable and Brenda, at check-in, was nice and smiley. I liked the tea and coffee in the room.

it was ok but I wont be re booking when we return to the area
    • En Suite Double Room

Room faced the High Street and with no air con we had to have windows open which resulted in very disturbed `sleep` on first night (Sat) with noise from nearby pubs etc.

very central location was convenient. good breakfast and friendly staff. easy parking.

Charming hotel in lovely position and great value
    • En Suite Double Room

Due to the heat I had to have the window open which meant it was very noisy as a gorgeous night so lots of revellers out. The noise stopped at 2am but then traffic noise from 5.30am. Not the hotel's fault at all. Recommend asking for an even number room as they are on the back so should be quieter.

The location, free parking, the charm of the hotel. The room was spacious and clean

Never again

Not getting my money back

I got ripped off for £99 and I’m still trying to get it back They told me the card I used failed and it didn’t Watch your transactions at this place

excellent valuye for money
    • En Suite Single Room

very dates with slot machines , décor very tired and hallways smelt of damp and must !

beautiful old pub in the heart of the town centre , great shower and comfy bed

Comfortable and Central
    • En Suite Double Room

The only little fault was that they're starting to do the breakfast between 7:30 and 8:30 found it a bit early

Have stayed here quite a few times now seeing family, the staff are always very friendly and got an upgrade room this time, which was very nice,the breakfast is very good,

It provided basic accommodation which is what I was looking for on this occasion .
    • En Suite Single Room

I was travelling alone and I felt safe. All I needed was a bed with clean bed linen and a shower with clean towels. I was visiting family in the area.

Not great value for money, although potentially location was great
    • En Suite Double Room

The hotel was shabby and well past its best, badly in need of refurbishment. There was a shortage of staff which meant that those who were there were under pressure. They were really doing their best under difficult circumstances and we appreciated the care they endeavoured to give.

Our room was spacious, comfortable and full of character - a really good surprise as the rest of the hotel was rundown and shabby

Nothing not to like at a great price.
    • En Suite Double Room

Breakfast 7.30 to 8.30 is earlier than I'd have liked. Ok if you're working but I was in holiday. Too early.

Voucher offering 20% off dinner was welcome. Dinner itself was good, And breakfast! High quality sausage. Always a good indicator of a great breakfast and indeed it was very good indeed. Free parking round the back. Bang in the centre of town. Note. Ignore the road signs saying you can't enter the street to the hotel between 10 and 4. You can. You only have to drive 100yds down the 'no entry' bit and go through the archway and you are in the car park.

We enjoyed staying in Godalming, everyone was very friendly and helpful. We want to come back.
    • Twin Room en suite

The fact that the cooked breakfast wasn't included in the price. It wasn't clear. The coffee could be better.

The beds were comfortable. Very good shower. We appreciated the tea and biscuits in the room. Good TV Very friendly staff

Hotel with tradition, even a tsar slept here :-)
    • En Suite Single Room

Traditional older hotel with pub/simple restaurant in the town center. Even Tsar Peter the Great slept here :-). Rooms OK, very clean. In total nice location with parking in the rear. Very friendly service! Breakfast good. I liked it!

Brilliant location.
    • En Suite Single Room

My room had a massive hole in the ceiling. The tea and coffee making facilities were appalling. The kettle was filthy. I took photographs of the ceiling and kettle. The bedding was very thin no spare blankets or duvet in the closet. The taps in the bathroom were not fitted to the basin properly. The carpet was very stained. The wall paper dated. For £82.00 a night it was definitely not value for money. I would not recommend. The state of my room should be reported to trading standards. I was in room 2.

Brilliant location.

Not worth £110 per night. Premier inn would have been better value. Cerya
    • Luxury Double Room

We felt as if we were an inconvenience to the staff. No food after 4pm on Sunday and breakfast not served after 8.30 on weekdays even though the food menu clearly indicates its served till 9.30

Friendly staff, good selection at breakfast, central...
    • En Suite Double Room

Room could do with a deep clean. Remote control and radiator were incredibly dirty.

Friendly staff, good selection at breakfast, central location, comfy bed.

Lovely Building, Great Location
    • En Suite Double Room

Room was very hot, and boiler was noisy in the room.

Lovely old building, central to the high street and all local amenities, comfy bed- had a really great stay ☺️

Disappointed and unsatisfactory.
    • En Suite Double Room

There was other people's faeces on two of the toilet paper rolls in our bathroom that has already been used. The restaurant area was unbearably hot. When I tried to phone the day before arrival to check a couple of details no one answered my call in spite of several attempts. We would not stay here again. We have stayed a few times before as it is a convenient location to friends in the area but this time, it was awful. The toilet paper situation is unacceptable.

Staff were fine and bed was comfy.

Very good in general - would visit again.
    • En Suite Double Room

No breakfast available on the day I left. Shower was a bit erratic in terms of pressure and temperature.

Very pleasant room, good facilities,friendly staff and convenient location.

Great location, good facilities but pity about the heating
    • En Suite Double Room

The room heating went off around 9.30am and didn't come on again until 3.30pm. It was a freezing cold weekend and we couldn't stay in such a cold room.

Location is excellent and the room was a decent size. Good bed, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The top floor was quiet away from the bar areas.

Amazing value in the heart of Godalming.
    • En Suite Double Room

The bed was a little lumpy but not too bad. Next door's shower was very noisy - understandable probably in such an old building.

Amazing value for money. Very clean. Incredibly old building with a lot of history - the floors were uneven and all the beams and period features were fascinating - you can read a potted history in the hallway. The breakfast was tasty.

Perfect. Happy to stay again.
    • En Suite Double Room

Having the kettle under the smoke alarm was a bit silly as I set it off just trying to make a cup of tea!

We didn't eat breakfast. Staff were so lovely. Room was very nice; the bed was super comfy. Very quiet central location. Hotel quirky with loads of history. Would absolutely recommend

Excellent location in a charming historic Inn - great staff too!
    • En Suite Double Room

Some crockery and breakfast items on the breakfast table weren't replenished (butter, side plates and teaspoons) however the lady was on her own and it was busy and she did bring the items out ASAP when asked for.

Really lovely staff (Sarah) and very warm and cosy - very happy with our room - spacious and spotless with very comfy bed and crisp linen. Quality of bacon, eggs and sausage very, very good and plentiful!

Good accommodation for business travellers
    • Twin Room en suite

Good accommodation for business travellers, hotel called our office to ask what time my colleagues would be arriving so he could make sure their rooms were warm when they arrived.

Basic accommodation
    • En Suite Double Room

Linen and towels were low quality. Bathroom was basic, and somewhat dated. Room was not thoroughly clean.

Central Location, yet still quiet. Parking available

Thanks to all the staff for making our short stay enjoyable. the breakfast was excellent
    • En Suite Double Room

Would have preferred the option to eat at hotel during the evening but no food option on Sunday evenings

Excellent room provided and very clean & comfortable

A warm, welcoming individualistic and atmospheric hotel.
    • Twin Room en suite

Can't think of a thing....there is limited hotel parking but the public car park is just nearby and was free on the days we were there.

The staff member was genuinly cheerful and went out of her way to serve breakfast the wsy we like it. Lovely Christmas morning start to the day.

Very pleased that we choose this hotel for a one-nighter, excellent value for money!
    • En Suite Double Room

Not much really, only downside was the bar tariff seemed a little pricy.

Very friendly welcome, managed to get us into our room before the usual check in time by allocating us an upgrade to a room that hadn't been used the previous night. Large and very comfy double bed and very large bathroom. Excellent location although a little difficult to find a route to it by car owing to the one- way system in Godalming town centre. Having said that though, once there it's in an excellent position in the High Street

Some good, some bad
    • Twin Room en suite

Avoid room nr 7, if you want a twin bed, but still sleep next to your partner!!! As some hotels have double beds that are merely a glorified single bed, we always book two single beds and in any other hotel the beds are next to each other, with a side table in between or not. This time we were lined up each side of the room with a large cabinet in the middle. At least tell people up front that they will in fact be sleeping apart if you can see that they are clearly partners! The breakfast should be improved. Part of it was very overcooked and other parts were undercooked.

The beds were good and the linen was clean. There is a tile loose in the bathroom floor and it is time to replace the floor grouting which was not there and some of the sealing. The shower head needs to have a night in vinegar. But the bathroom was clean and so were the towels. The location is excellent and the heating was working properly on this cold night.

Historic charm & comfortable accommodation
    • En Suite Single Room

Nothing for me, however, it's an old building so there isn't a lift/elevator. You need to navigate stairs to get to all rooms. Additionally parking is available to the rear of the hotel but limited on a first come first served basis so you may need to use a public car park. There is a large car park a few minutes walk away.

Located on the High Street of Godalming the hotel is in a perfect location close to the train station and bus services. Have been staying here for around 2 years now. It's a lovely old building so expect creaky floorboards, historic charm and quaint rooms that depict the age of the building. One of the rooms has the original stone fireplace, not working, but lovely nonetheless! The staff are welcoming, get to know you, always wanting to make sure you have a comfortable stay. Despite being central it's quiet at night so you can grab a decent sleep on comfortable beds with crisp linen. Showers are powerful, hot, plus toiletries are provided. The restaurant serves good pub grub and a decent traditional English breakfast or you can grab yoghurts, toast and cereals. Help yourself to teas and coffees. Not for everyone, but they have a nice bar that also shows the football. Plus a small outside patio with heaters.

Room was good, breakfast good. Bar, table not cleared & glass not clean.
    • En Suite Double Room

It was too warm, like a sauna but I turned off radiators & opened windows that I could which made it bearable. When I mentioned this at the bar, the lady said thanks for letting her know as it had been very cold a few days earlier & she would need to adjust the thermostat.

Nice clean bed sheets.

Value for money
    • En Suite Double Room

Cobwebs in bathroom, tv reception not good, tv slotted onto bracket but not secured could easily be knocked off by a child for example

Very comfy bed, large room, very warm,

If you love vintage you will love this hotel, we had a comfortable stay to remember.
    • En Suite Double Room

It was very hot in the corridor outside the room.

The furniture was lovely French reproduction vintage furniture. There was a balcony and a gorgeous claw footed bath and big shower. We had been upgraded as soon as we arrived due to an issue to occur the following morning, in addition we were given the continental breakfast of very fresh croissant, cereals, toast and yoghurt for free as the Full English was unavailable due to the same issue.

Ok.
    • Twin Room en suite

There was no cooked breakfast available and the bar closed early the day of arriving- all of which we only found out about upon arrival. This upset our plans which we would have changed had we known in advance.

The central location.

Historic building
    • En Suite Double Room

Soundproofing was poor. Could hear people talking and walking around in the room above. There was some noise from the high street. Shower could do with re-grouting.

The room was spacious and had character. It was very warm, which we appreciated as it was a very cold night when we stayed. Bed was clean and comfortable. Hotel was well positioned on the high street.

Excellent Service
    • En Suite Double Room

My Wife and I only stayed two nights would have liked to have stayed longer, nothing we did not like

We were put in room 3 on the1st floor a lovely well furnished/equipped room warm and very comfortable, with a excellent shower plenty of hot water

Will stay again if in the area
    • En Suite Double Room

The only negative was that the wooden coathangers kept falling out of the holders which ecame annoying! A box of wine glasses was thrown at my cat windscreen by persons unknown whilst parked in hotel car park but luckily no damage done. Reception advised.

Lovely friendly staff. Comfortable room and quiet from outside noise. Good channel selection in room and Sky Sports in bar area which I watched a couple fo matches Super location.

Perfectly fine for our needs and in a very good location
    • En Suite Double Room

We couldn't make the vanity light in the bathroom work (no bulb maybe) and the room bin had not been emptied from the previous guest. (In common with many hotels the bedside lights were far to bright so impossible for one to read and the other to sleep. However not too much of an issue in this instance.)

The bed was very comfortable

probably won’t stay there again!
    • Twin Room en suite

There was no-one available to check me in when I arrived so I had to wait for 20 minutes until the lady cane back. It made me late for my appiintment because just as she got back, another couple arrived to check in and they were checked in first, despite my being there first! I also asked for a quiet room if possible and they gave me one overlooking the main road! There was no food being served in the evening as there was a problrn with the gas and electric and breakfast was extra. The car park was full when I arrived, mainly with drinkers in the bar and worknen. They need to revise their ad re car parking for hotel guests are there are very few spaces!

Rooom was clean and comfortable

The situation and the style.
    • En Suite Double Room

Bad soundproofing beetween the rooms. I have told to the service that a lamp bulb was out in our bedroom. It has not been replaced.

The situation and the style.

Very friendly and helpful staff
    • En Suite Double Room

Only able to review the staff as my business trip was cancelled. However staff have been incredibly helpful and friendly over the phone resolving all my issues with no fuss.

A great place, good food and drink available. Warm and friendly staff, clean accomodation.
    • En Suite Single Room

The room was clean and comfortable and a good sized wall mounted TV. All the cooked breakfast was hot. No traces of fat or grease. The bread available for toasting was soft, fresh and either home baked or from an artisan baker. I would stay there again

Godalming is a characterful town with charm and choice.
    • En Suite Double Room

We needed two rooms and, though we paid the same for each room, the quality was wildly different...... ranging from the sumptuous and classy overlooking the high street (though a bit noisy|) to a much less well furnished, smaller and minimal room overlooking the rear of the hotel (though much quieter). So ask for more information about the room you are given when booking.

We stayed at the hotel and held a wake for my mother there. The wake was magnificently and generously catered for and a discrete space was set aside for our private use. We were very grateful for the sympathetic treatment we were given and the day went as well as we could expect. My mother would have been chuffed..

very good location but desperately needs updating
    • En Suite Double Room

I did not like having to pay on arrival normally card details are taken and pay on leaving the hotel decor is very tired.

comfortable bed very good central location

The area is just amazing. This hotel needs to change if it’s going to last.
    • En Suite Double Room

Poor reception. Empty on arrival land no way to call for assistance. You have to make you way to the bar and ask for help. The staff are clearly fed up and through out the weekend we kept hearing of all the issues and problems behind the scenes. On asking the bar staff what wine they have we were informed it was red or white. Lovely customer care. We then needed a wine ice bucket, well this really caused a storm and it took a lot of searching to find the one bucket the hotel has. The staff are often in the garden area smoking and it’s just so unprofessional. On the Sunday morning you are met with a member of staff who can't be really bothered to welcome you. She’s obviously there to get the breakfast over and done with and of home again. She was slumped in a chair with her bag and jacket and again it’s just all very poor. This hotel is in need of some serious improvement with management and customer care. The bar area and culture needs changing. All the local bars and restaurants have a great reception and welcome. The bar here is for the drinkers of the town and on our stay full of men wth a pint and betting slips.

This hotel is in a great place to visit the local area. But it’s has some very serious problems with customer care and clearly management problems behind the scenes.

Excellent. We would recommend the hotel to others.
    • Twin Room en suite

One comfortable easy chair.

The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room was extremely cosy and well equipped, with a lovely shower room; the only drawback was "no comfy chair" but we didn't necessarily expect that, in a room deal at this good price. We just needed a place to settle down for one night before attending a friend's funeral and the hotel was brilliantly placed in the heart of town, close to the church and to good restaurants, so it helped to make the occasion easy for us.

Hope to stay again sometime.
    • En Suite Double Room

Chair in room rather than a stool. Excellent dressing table and lighting for computer work.

Super helpful staff when I said I needed to leave before breakfast. Provided a breakfast tray.

The nights were horrendous, but the breakfast was good.
    • En Suite Single Room

The temperature of the room was far too high and there was no means of controlling it. The heating system was incredibly noisy, both inside and outside the window. The temperature and the heating noises meant I slept very poorly during the two nights I was there.

The breakfast and the location.

Brilliant
    • Twin Room en suite

A friend from Godalming suggested this place due to location and for its history and we had a great experience. I’d highly suggest staying there to anyone.

Don't expect too much
    • Luxury Double Room

Hotel in very poor condition , needs a fortune spending on it to bring it to a descent standard, paid a lot for a scruffy room

liked the location and the age of the hotel

Friendly, comfortable and convenient
    • En Suite Double Room

The whole place is very tired but the bone structure is great - with a bit of a modern spruce-up it could be utterly stunning. The fact the bar closed at 8pm was a bit of a shame as we had planned to have a drink there.

The staff went out of their way to be accommodating. The building has a ton of character. The location right on the high street was fab.

Very overpriced for what you get
    • En Suite Single Room

There were stains on my bedsheets and duvet cover and the noise from some sort of generator at the back of the hotel kept me up all night. The room was stiflingly hot so having the window open was essential and the noise was really intrusive.

Great location and quirky restaurant/bar

I was not impressed with the hotel , the rooms were old and dated and looked and felt grotty.

The room was supposed to be a superior double! There was paper hanging from the ceiling and the room had a musty odour about it. The room was old and tired and grotty. In my fathers room the bedspread had a hole in it and the room smelt.

Recommended
    • En Suite Double Room

The isolation was not so good thus cold air was coming in. Was a bit cold. And too many steep stairs up to the room.

It's beautiful, has a great atmosphere, clean and well mentained. Breakfast was good.

Delightful period coaching inn smack in the middle of GODALMING high street perfectly placed for sho
    • En Suite Double Room

Excellent breakfast and superb staff despite you booking us into room 8 which was a twin not a double as I had booked but the hotel sorted things out to our complete satisfaction

Location, comfortable bed, value for money
    • Twin Room en suite

Had to park in nearby public car park but fortunately didn't have to pay from 6.30pm on Saturday night or Sunday.

Location, comfortable bed, value for money

The bed was very comfortable.

Parking is difficult as they only have 7 spaces allocated for guests and people who use the bar and restaurant. No food on Sunday night, not even a sandwich!

The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was freshly cooked and very nice.