Reviews of The Light Aparthotel Manchester 4 stars

20 Church Street, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, M4 1PN, United Kingdom

We had very noisy neighbours but the staff were helpful and moved us straight away.
    • Studio Suite

Paid extra for the room to be decorated for my wife’s birthday. I don’t think one banner and 3 balloons taped to the coffee table justified the extra charge but would stay there again.

Annoyed!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff-specifically manager and the way we were treat after a flood from boiler plus lifts broke down on some poor guys luckily I went up stairs

Great location and central, lovely apartment

We were upgraded at no extra price due to a malfunction with...
    • Executive One Bedroom

The bathroom was a little out dated Lack of bar opening times during our stay Didn’t know where breakfast was, so didn’t eat

We were upgraded at no extra price due to a malfunction with the balcony door.

Brilliant, such a lovely hotel and great shopping.

I loved everything.

I love how clean and modern the hotel is. I always prefer to stay in an apartment rather than just a hotel room. This hotel also provides a complimentary continental breakfast which is lovely. The location is great, easy access to the arndale centre. Couldn’t be more central.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Parking charges. This was not stated on the booking, £17.50 a car is not value for money. Charging for parking pushed this apartment above my budget

The cleanliness and the location. The staff gave us options as to where we wanted our room with ground floor or a room with a view

The bed was very comfortable and the apartment very clean.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

For 4 people the apartment was tiny. It did not meet up to the ‘executive apartment’ example photo shown upon booking. There was a small sofa for 2 people in an open plan kitchen/living area which wasn’t very big. Luckily we did not spend too much time in the apartment as it would of been difficult to relax with 4 people on 1 sofa.

The bed was very comfortable and the apartment very clean. Bedrooms a good size

Good location; overpriced for what it offers
    • One Bedroom Suite

Overall, I found the apartment to be too pricey for what it offers. Kitchen area wasn't clean enough (especially the bin) so I had to purchase cleaning materials to wipe surfaces. Laundry detergent wasn't provided, so had to purchase that too. While the property photos convey a feeling of 'class', I found the fittings to be flimsy and cheap. I also didn't find staff to be particularly attentive; they barely looked at us when entering/exiting the property (however, the girl at reception during check-in was friendly and helpful).

We had a great view of Manchester and the apartment was big enough for 2 people. Good, central location.

The beds were comfortable as I have a medical condition and...
    • Studio Suite

It is as advertised that we would have a bath provided but when we got there there was only a shower .. as I have a medical condition and suffer with a lot of pain , the bath would have been more beneficial to my needs .. I did mention this at reception when I went down the next morning , but a beautiful place to stay and friendly staff too , the air freshener that meet us as we walked us was lovely too

The beds were comfortable as I have a medical condition and that is very important to myself to have comfort

Enjoyable with great customer service
    • Studio Suite

size of beds they seemed like small doubles, more than enough space to make them king size like even budget hotels do nowadays

excellent customer service very helpful

Bed mites & Parties!!!!!!
    • Penthouse Suite

I deliberately booked a Penthouse suite to get away from the noise from all the bars and clubs locally but I did not expect that the neighbouring flat would be having parties from the moment we booked in!! I complained to the reception and they explained there policy was not to allow parties. Yet one was going on when we arrived at 6pm on the Friday night. We went out for dinner and it had stopped by the time we returned but when they came back from clubbing it started again at 3am and went on till 6.30am. Complained again the next morning!! Returned Saturday evening and again they had a party all night till the early hours of Sunday morning. The only time we got any sleep was on the Sunday night after they had checked out. Lame apology from reception but nothing more... I suggest you don’t stay there at weekend unless your there to party. Plus, to top it all we had several bites from bed notes as they do not either clean their mattresses frequently enough or they do not use mattress protectors.

Fit for our purpose and a great location for a stay in Manchester, close to all amenities/shops.

The furnishings in the family apartment were tired. The parking was a problem due to the height of my vehicle and prior warning of that along with direction to the parking we did use (which was discounted and absolutely fine) would have been helpful. Staff were a bit dismissive and didn't rush to help despite being a family with two cars and three young children.

We were surprised at the breakfast which was very good. The apartments were comfortable light and airy.

Serviced modern apartments in a good location but a few maintenance issues.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The 2 bed apartment was quite hard used and there were 3 things that needed maintenance; nothing huge but showed a bit of a lack of attention. The flat was also poorly ventilated and stuffy with no way that we could find to regulate the temperature or fresh air.

Good location in Central Manchester, great view.

good place
    • Studio Suite

A lot of noisy guest, dancing and yelling at 3 am and really noisy cleaning staff yelling at 9 am.

I love the studio, it was comfortable, clean and nicely decorated,

I would have rated this much higher had it not been for the sink experience.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom sink wouldn't drain. On removing the plug it became apparent that the previous occupier must have suffered from a terrible chesty cold - it was blocked with phlegm. It took two requests (one with photographic evidence) to get the sink cleaned properly.

The apartment was clean, the bed was comfy, and the bath towels fluffy.

Ideal location but bed was very uncomfortable
    • Studio Suite

The cost of the parking, its expensive enough to stay there and I think it's bad to expect an extra £17.50 to park. Also the bed was very uncomfortable, me and my partner really struggled to sleep as springs were digging in my back all night. Another thing I didn't like was that the furniture had quite a lot of wear and tear, which you wouldn't expect.

The staff were very lovely and helpful. The views from our apartment were brilliant and the location was ideal.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Due to the Christmas season, the open market stalls made the stay worthwhile.

on our arrival at 3.00pm we were told the 3 apartments were not ready.At 4.00pm 2 apartments were given and the 3rd was given at 5.00pm. This caused us tremendous inconvenience. we stayed for 4 days and at the time of check-out we were told very curtly to vacate at 12.00noon and delay of every hour would be charged at stg 35 p/h

the location being very close to the famous ARNDALE shopping mall and the surrounding shopping areas and restaurants. Found 2 halal pakistani restaurants around the corner with fairly good food 1.AL FAISAL and 2.KABANA. Must try breakfast at EVELYNs and their tasty fluffy waffles.Its only fews steps from the aparthotel.

I will not come back to the same place if nothing changes.
    • Executive One Bedroom

Very old furniture ..very small TVs and old..nothing interesting to watch from the channels i.e. no good verities. Very noisy during the weekend. I had to pay upfront through a bank transfer. which is very strange where the credit card was not accepted.

Very close from all activities in Manchester specifically the Arndale.

Great location, ideal for family with grown-up children, staff friendly and helpful
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Couldn't close the window to the balcony. Cold wind coming in all the time so could not use the sitting area as a result. Mentioned at reception but nothing done despite promises. I think these doors are problematic as notice at the door not to touch and another guest highlighted difficulties also while I was at reception

Beds comfortable. Good facilities e.g. dishwasher microwave, washing machine tumble dryer. Gym within property. Location excellent to city centre and other amendities

So good I want to keep it secret!
    • Duplex Apartment

The apartment (which was fabulous) wasn't ready at the due time of 3pm. The manager was excellent both in his apologies and the solutions he offered. I was turned very quickly from dissatisfied to a very please customer. Perfect result

Very convenient and comfortable
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was a little disappointing as it wasn’t as nice or big as last time we stayed. Not really their fault as I didn’t realise we must have been upgraded on our last stay. We were up graded to an executive room but it wasn’t nearly as nice as last time. There was only a two seater sofa and we were three and the apartment is for four people . The apartment had a nasty drain smell but was nice and clean. The parking is expensive

Beds were comfy,sound insulation was good ,nice and warm ,very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful and the position very central.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

We really enjoyed it. We got a good deal through Booking.com so overall we were very happy.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment looked incredibly glamorous, but we then discovered that the bar stools at the kitchen counter didn't work (they didn't go up and down) and there was no full-length mirror anywhere. This was a bit of a pain as we were in Manchester for my daughter's graduation – and naturally she wanted to see how she looked from top to toe. The underground parking area is very tight indeed, even by city-centre standards. If you don't have an A level in parking, my advice would be to use the NCP just across the road.

Staff were super-friendly and helpful - we were given a typically warm Mancunian welcome. We had a fabulous view from our apartment, and the hotel is in the Northern Quarter, right next to the city centre and close to lots of wonderful restaurants. The two-bedroom apartment looked very glamorous, with modern furniture and wooden floors. We were impressed to see that the kitchen area had crockery, cutlery and glasses, plus kettle, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and cooker. Altogether, it was warm, clean and so spacious we wished we had booked for a longer stay.

Room facilities need improvements otherwise ok
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

4 ladies sharing a 2bedroom apartment & only 1 mirror in whole apartment! No mirrors in bedrooms for when getting ready or wanting to blow dry hair, not suitable for 4 ladies wishing to get ready with 1 bathroom mirror with bad lighting ! Also hotel bar was not open !!

Beds were comfortable & central location

NEVER AGAIN
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The parking space was ridiculous I crashed and scratched my car. Upon check-in my friends were told the apartment was already paid then when we are leaving we get told we have to pay!!!!!!

Excellent property
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent customer service, convenient location. Staff are very helpful in addition the pack and go breakfast was an excellent way to start the day.

I really liked the grab and go breakfast.
    • Studio Suite

Felt the base of the shower could have had some sort of anti-slip as felt a bit slippery when showering.

I really liked the grab and go breakfast. We took them back to our room and enjoyed at our leisure. Yes, the croissants were delicious.

Home from home.
    • Studio Suite

The staff are fabulous. The breakfast is fresh and location great for the centre of town. There are lots of places restaurants, bars and supermarkets near by so making something to eat in is an easy option. I love it.

Easy, convenient and comfortable

Nothing we disliked.

Location is excellent, especially for our Christmas shopping trip and visiting the Christmas markets. The accommodation is better quality than any other city centre apartments we have stayed in

Brilliant accommodation - highly recommend
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Pretty great all round - a bulb out and dodgy remote control for tv but nothing significant or unfixable easily

Extremely well equipped , warm , clean comfy beds and great that a few things are there like washing machine tabs and liquid , a few teabags etc. Most places don’t provide these and it’s great that they are there! Excellent location as well

Over priced, however good location
    • Studio Suite

The wallpaper was coming off the wall in the living room, cupboard doors in the kitchen needed replacing, the ledge around the work tops were very dusty, the bathroom floor was badly cracked and the sink leaked. Doors to living room and bedroom wasn’t finished off and at £215 for less then 24hrs use was so not worth it!!!!

The location was good & the size of the apartment.

Location amazing and would recommend.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathrooms could do with a few clean and the tiles were cracked in the bathroom. The floor tiles would moved as they hadn’t been fitted properly.

Location was amazing and the underground parking although small was a bonus. The kitchen area and lounge area was great. 2 bathrooms were good.

Great city centre location as a base for a city break
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only hiccup was there were 4 of us staying (friends) so sharing double beds. One of the beds was very small and not great for 2 people sharing who are not a couple.

These apartments are in a great place for the centre of Manchester, it is right next to the arndale centre and about a 10 minute walk from the train station (Piccadilly). Also there is a Tesco Express next door so the basics are easy to buy being in an apartment. The apartment was great, clean and everything we needed for an easy stay.

Great location, excellent value for money, friendly staff.
    • Studio Suite

The apartment was clean and we would have no hesitation in booking again, but the building did show signs of age, in the odd places, missing wallpaper etc We were on the 12th floor and there was still some street noise (Trams, Street cleaners etc) but not enough to keep me awake

Compared to the choice of local hotels. It was good value to have an apartment rather than just a hotel room for about the same cost. The bed was comfy and clean, The kitchen area was well stocked with Tea, Coffee etc.

The apartment was well equipped with minor damages with great location staff were helpful
    • One Bedroom Suite

Only minor issues Could have carpet or rug in lounge area Better heating arrangement Bathroom requires a deep clean A secure way of locking balcony door

Great. Two bedroom apartment would be great to share with friends next time 😁
    • Studio Suite

Large living space unlike just having a hotel room. Full kitchen and great city view. Comfy bed. Staff very helpful. Great grab and go breakfast croissants which were yummy warmed in the microwave😁

It was comfortable and clean. That is most important.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The doors to the patio were very hard to close so we never went out on the patio. The parking was as all the reviews said impossible. We used the parking garage across the street. It was the same price.

We felt safe, it was clean , there was a washer, dryer. It was overall comfortable

Basic but served it purpose. Great location and perfect if you a basis
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The flooring wasn’t laid properly and actually felt a little dangerous as it moved. The furniture was a little worn and stained.

The location was fantastic, it was quiet and well positions and well equipped for a stay with friends.

Four of us stayed in a self-catering flat - there were only...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Four of us stayed in a self-catering flat - there were only 2 dining chairs and a 2 seater sofa! Plus the one of the bedrooms didn't have a window

• Penthouse Terrace Apartment

Could have had more basic foodstuffs in the kitchen (had to buy in condiments, soft drinks, bread, butter, coffee) but there is a Tesco next door!

Beds, comfort level, cleanliness

Excellent facilities in centre of the city
    • Studio Suite

Not in the greatest of areas , or is that a given in a big city centre? In saying that I would use again.

Spotless studio with good facilities, excellent walk in shower.

Will definitely look out for this property again on next visit to Manchester
    • Studio Suite

Only one bedside table and lamp which didn't work. Armchair was a little grubby. That's all.

Great location, walking distance from station and handy for our visit to Arena. Nice big room good facilities, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave etc., a home from home. Complimentary breakfast was a nice touch.

Fantastic Hotel with super friendly, helpful team
    • Studio Suite

Just the car park is really tricky to get in and out of. If you have a small / short car it will be fine. An average car (as mine is) was ok just really tight gaps to thread through. A no go for any SUV drivers.

Fantastic hotel with a super friendly team. Nice breakfast Best hotel I've stayed in this year

Love staying here!!!!!
    • Studio Suite

First time staying here and I fall in love with the apartment. Comfort bed room, massive bath room, living room attach with kitchen plus a TV, we at 14 floor with lovely view. Oh yes, the apartment got a lovely nice comfortable bar with a good deal of cocktails and hot drinks.

Lovely apartment with a great location!
    • Studio Suite

It was difficult to find parking, but this is always going to be a problem in a city centre. There is onsite parking apparently, but we weren't sure how or where to get into it so we parked at a Euro car park which was about a ten minute walk away and cost about 6.00 for 24 hours which was really good value.

Lovely hotel with great views across Manchester. We got upgraded from a studio to a 2 bedroom apartment which was great for just the two of us. The beds were really comfy, decor was modern and it was nice having a kitchen so we could make a brew in the morning! Tea/coffee/ sugar all provided. Staff were friendly and looked after our bags once we'd checked out so we could get some breakfast. I had to pay £50.00 damage deposit which has now been refunded. I would definitely stay here again as the location is great with some really lovely bars and restaurants right by it.

Comfortable and good value for money
    • Studio Suite

Water in bathroom came out rusty and brown when first turned on but after a couple of seconds it would run clear. Did this multiple times so we didn’t use the water to brush our teeth.

The room was lovely and very spacious. Very comfy and good value for money.

Done it's job due to good location but for the price I wouldn't be in a rush to stay here again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not very clean , skirting boards were dusty / covered with hairs etc ... the stand in the room to put all your stuff into was very dusty and had wood shavings all in the top shelf. Not the best view from our room on floor 6 Room 40. Early check out of 11am so not much time to chill in the morning. The hotel also wanted to charge me nearly £15 to put something in the room for my partners bithday upon our arrival whereas everywhere else I've ever stayed has done this for free!

Good location to Arndale shopping centre and Manchester arena.

A few simple touch ups and polite staff would have made it better. (The reception staff were great)
    • Executive One Bedroom

The cleaning staff were rude. There was a hole in the bath that had been filled badly. Also a hole in a kitchen cabinet. Grease up on the wall above the sink. The bed just had a sheet thrown on and not fitted. TV screen was distorted - made everything look wierd and nothing in the settings would change it. The room was small compared to online - we went for an executive thinking it would be large. Impossible to get a lift down to reception to check out and had to go down 24 lots of stairs with 2 cases ( one lift was broken)

The location.

A must !
    • Studio Suite

I can’t honestly say what I didn’t like as everything was great

Everything ! Beds really comfy room quiet views amazing over city everything you need just like home from home and the grab and go breakfasts fab staff really friendly and informative location great for MEN and printworks also opposite arndale shopping centre Brilliant all around !

Excellent, and we would definitely stay again
    • Family Apartment

The main space in the apartment could have been warmer

We were upgraded when we arrived and the accommodation was fantastic. The beds were comfortable, the views amazing, the apartment had everything that we needed. The staff were more than accommodating the

Location was fantastic.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The shower in the ensuite was cold and toasters didn’t work, asked for them to be looked at but had to ask again when it hadn’t been done.

Location was fantastic.

A most disappointing experience and nothing positive to say
    • Executive One Bedroom

Ridiculously basic for the price paid. Door to patio was broke, one mirror (hallway) and no sockets anywhere near mirror. Table was wobbly, floor panels not fixed down, car park way overpriced

Bedrooms were furnished ok

Great location and nice apartments
    • Studio Suite

Lovely place to stay, we got upgraded on arrival which was a bonus. Lovely apartment, abit on the small side but wasn’t a problem, I didn’t particularly have a good night sleep, found the bed abit uncomfortably but again down to personal preference and being pregnant. Location was brilliant, would definitely stay again.

Best hotel in Manchester, by a long shot!
    • Executive One Bedroom

The views across Manchester were amazing. The kitchen had all sorts of cooking utensils so eating in would've been a breeze. The decor through the hotel was incredible.

Nice night, prime location and beautiful apartment
    • Studio Suite

The wifi in our apartment wasn't working in the living room/kitchen area of the apartment. It only worked in the En suite room. Which I think needs to be worked out.

Walk through breakfast was amazing! The free upgrade in room was a blessing! The apartment was spacious, nice & clean! One of the best places I've stayed and I travel A LOT. The bedrooms and bathrooms were of high standard.

When of the worest experience
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything, stuff treating and cleaness of apartment, size of apartment. When I asked them for cleaning services I have been informed that cleaning service only every 4 days, so I should wait In general it’s bad property in good location

only the location

Good location and happy to go back and try it again
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms - bedrooms especially smelt like sick and had other smells. The lounge area could of been more comfortable if there was enough seating for all staying i.e. another sofa or larger comfy chair. There was space for it....I would go again but would check the room before taking it properly.

Location was brilliant and the staff very helpful and friendly.

Brilliant stay.

Carnt fault anything.

Amazing stay here apartment was gorgeous! Would recommend a balcony room as view is lovely at nightml.Great location right by shops. Staff were lovely and made you feel welcome. Will be returning on our next trip to manchester.

Would stay again only if it was a lt a very cheAp price or staffing issues were sorted
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff wasn't proffeaiiobal or tatally accommodating certain staff were actually quite rude. Didn't feel welcome. Car parking 18.00!

Great location and views from balcony. Clean and tidy

Excellent location
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

A little noisy at night, we could hear the lift go up and down

Excellent location and very friendly staff. excellent value for money (we booked a 2 bed suite of a family of 4)

It was a happy and comfortable break.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I would have liked a phone to reception to help with any queries as we were on the 11th floor.

The bed was very comfy. The views were great. It was a warm apartment. It was quiet. Very well equipped.

Apartments here are lovely, the most comfortable beds I have ever stayed in. Great central location.
    • Studio Suite

The receptionist when checking out was rude, abrupt and it was obvious she couldn't be bothered with even trying to be polite, such a disappointment and quite irksome.

Receptionist at check in was the epitome of professionalism and extremely polite, happy and accommodating. The apartment was spotless and roomy. The beds are an absolute delight as are the choice of pillows.

Excellent location, staff very friendly and accomodating.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast was poor, could have done with more choices as I don't eat pastries and there was nothing else on offer.

Location and staff were excellent

Loved the space in the apartment it was clean &...
    • One Bedroom Suite

The carpark under the hotel is an absolute ballache no room very tight to get in & out of if you have anything bigger than a matchbox car your going to struggle plus the cost of the carpark £18.00 charging £18 per day its not like it dont belong to the hotel no one else can get into or out of it why pay that & struggle to get in & out of the underground space thats on a hill the size of kilamanjaro that u cant drive out of you have to reverse all the way out its really bad theres a £200 damage fee that they take from your card on arrival which i wasnt aware of till i arrived at the hotel to which they then hold for 10 days until returned back to your account plus all that money for 1 night for the tvs to not work was a bit dissapointing to be fair

Loved the space in the apartment it was clean & comfortable also got a free upgrade to a 2 bed apartment staff was great

Worst experience ever. Rude staff, unprotected facility. Their towels and bed are soo dirty.
    • Studio Suite

The staff were so rude at the reception. The room was open when we got there which is weird. They mix our room with other people so when we got into the room first time. They gave our room keys to another couples, which opened the door without knocking it. My girlfriend was naked and I had to run to the door naked to keep it closed. It was embarrassing experience. The bathroom had no soap, I had to call them and ask them to get me a soap, which you will also have to use as. Shampoo. Finally, they have a microwave which does not work. So if you are planning to have a late dinner, you probably have to frie it because the microwave will never work. Really the worst experience ever.

I just liked the location nothing else.

Amazing! Deffo recommend
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything about the apartment, was a a lovely room well constructed and amazing views too would deffo book again!!

It was really clean and has very comfortable beds! I had an amazing stay

Staff were extremely helpful with great recommendations of...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment wasn't as luxurious as an equivalent hotel room and it was a bit smelly.

Staff were extremely helpful with great recommendations of where to go and where to eat. Very convenient for a family stay rather than 2 hotel rooms. Location can't be beaten. Walking distance from the Arena.

Excellent location and a really lovely modern apartment. Will stay again and recommend to others
    • One Bedroom Suite

It was very expensive but I think we booked an expensive weekend. (Halloween) The car park was not well sign posted and was actually down a street that said ' road closed'. Its a one way system and it took 20 minutes to get back round as we missed it. I advise you call the hotel and ask for directions before you set off. (its next to the Unicorn pub and you have to ring the buzzer to get them to open the gates) Its also extremely tight so no good if you have a big car and there are only around 8 spaces (we were lucky to get one though)

This apartment was fantastic. Very spacious and has everything you need. The views were fabulous. It was also fairly quiet considering there were large groups staying here. The lobby bar had a really nice atmosphere and was reasonably priced. Couldn't fault the apartment at all and would stay here again. The location was perfect- opposite the arndale centre and walkable to deansgate, northern quarter. 10/10

Great short stay
    • Studio Suite

Hot water ran out quick was in room 2 and the lady on check in was very rude looked stressed but on check out same lady was really nice ..

Amamzing and trendy so nice want to visit again

Great place, lovely and modern, clean and very central.
    • One Bedroom Suite

The hairdryer and long mirror was only in one of the bedrooms.

The pillows were lovely and soft and comfortable. The sofa was great to sit on. Lots of TV channels to choose from. Spacious and very clean. Great views. Great location

Great for business trip.
    • Studio Suite

The internet is a bit slow and you will get only 4Gb of data per day which is not much if you would like to see a movie online. Also, the hotel gets a bit noisy when all the parties are going on in neighboring apartments.

The apartment is spacious, with quite a large living room and some nice view from the balcony. Would recommend for a business visit as well as the party. The hotel bar is nice as well, empty by day, but cozy and contemporary.

These apartments are amazing !
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The car park is very very tight as we came I a big vehicle we struggled to get in and out. It’s okay and secure we will just come in a smaller vehicle next time !!

These apartments are amazing !! We stayed in a two bed apartment with amazing views and good quality furnishings !! The hotel lobby and bar are super modern, the price was good and it meant we could socialise together as we went with another couple.

Very decent
    • Executive One Bedroom

The beds were not the comfiest and we're one of the smallest compared to the hotels I have previously stayed. Also the apartment was no as big as the pictures from the booking was made to believe.

The interior was absolute beautiful and so was our view from the balcony!

Everything was perfect and above expectations!
    • One Bedroom Suite

One of the lifts was broken

Staff went the extra mile to make sure our stay was extra special! Very comfy beds clean room and great views of Manchester! Highly recommended and will be staying again soon!

Great apartment in the centre of Manchester.
    • Executive One Bedroom

Tiles around bath could be cleaner.

A lovely apartment. Very comfy bed. Luxurious white towels. Well equipped. Staff very friendly and helpful. A few minutes walk from the Arndale and centre.

Decent place for under £130 rate and near Picadilly Station which was good.
    • Executive One Bedroom

Only 1 lift working (out of 2) for 15+ floors and was on floor 14. Breakfast is free but average not much choice just snacks and drinks. If you are here to party forget as there is a very long list of rules and guest out by 11!

Near the station -decent sized flat for the money - comfy bed - was quiet

Lush.
    • Executive One Bedroom

The lift was broken so we had to walk up 13 floors with luggage, then back down wearing heels!

The bed was very comfortable, and the bar down stairs was lovely.