Reviews of The Old Orleton Inn 5 stars

Holyhead Road, Telford, TF1 2HA, United Kingdom

#5 of 10 B&Bs and Inns in Telford

Fantastic week-end
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

I booked this for my husband's birthday. The hotel is a fabulous building, very individual and full of character. The proprietors David and Sophie are really friendly, nothing was too much trouble, and the other staff are equally helpful. The food was gorgeous, so much choice and originality, well-stocked bar, we had booked B&B and the breakfast was one of the best we have experienced. The food was so lovely we didn't bother eating anywhere else. Our room was beautiful, we couldn't fault anything really and will definitely stay again.

Lovely hotek but expensive
    • Double Room with Shower

If it was not for the location I am not sure I would have spent that sort of money for the accommodation. I stay in hotels all the time and I have stayed in as good a hotel for less money so I marked the Old Orleton on Value For Money

Friendly staff and the breakfast was great

This place is always good, it does not disappoint.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shower

They got the booking wrong as despite confirmation from the establishment of a twin room with shower we were offered a double! They changed us to a twin room but no shower.

Excellent staff and great food.

Very nice hotel.

Nothing to dislike !!!

Very nice hotel.very clean.the staff were a1 can not fault it in anyway.and the young man who we found out had only been there for 5 days is born for that sort occupation 😀

Excellence in all areas.
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Not a lot to dislike. We stayed during a bank holiday and had to make our own bed, which was no big deal really! Also had no top up on that day for room treats. This was my reason to mark the ratings down otherwise it would be a 10.

A lovely room beautifully furnished. The breakfast was top notch, plenty of everything. We dined twice in the evening and wasn't disappointed. The staff were polite and attentive. Thoroughly recommend and especially the four poster bedroom. Beautiful gardens to sit in and have a drink etc.

Overall, a bit disappointed.

We had not been told that the restaurant was closed for the second night we had booked. We had particularly booked because there was food on site. Staff lack a bit of customer service training.

The rooms were comfortable, nicely decorated and clean. The food served in the restaurant on the night it was open was very good, particularly liked the starters to share.

Lovely hotel great breakfast
    • Double Room with Shower

That the bar was not open on a Sunday evening

The hotel has lots of charm and i especially enjoyed reading about its history and the breakfast menu i excellent .would stay again.

Very comfortable, very good restaurant, good location for all the Ironbridge museums.
    • Double Room with Shower

Located on a fairly busy junction so there was some noise in the morning and early evening. There were some small maintenance issues, not bad enough to spoil our stay.

Food was excellent. Good beer. Staff were helpful and friendly. Well equipped rooms. Comfortable bed. The hotel is full of character. Garden was lovely for drinks on the sunny evenings we were there.

The staff were welcoming and friendly.
    • Executive Double Room

The staff were welcoming and friendly. The food was excellent, the room well equipped and comfortable. The toiletries and flannels provided were an unexpected bonus. I didn’t use the WiFi so can’t comment. There was a little noise from the road outside but I had the windows open which will have made a difference. Overall I would recommend this hotel to friends.

Amazing full English Breakfast well cooked and so generous I...
    • Double Room with Shower

The property from the main road looks tired so first impression is not the best.

Amazing full English Breakfast well cooked and so generous I didn’t eat till dinner time.

Very worthwhile visiting this hotel again. Very warm welcome and the food is exceptional
    • Double Room with Shower

The room could have been a bit warmer

I have stayed at this hotel previously and now have, I think, credibility to comment. On both occasions the rooms were clean, tidy, quiet, nicely decorated and comfortable. For my trip the location is very good and easily located, with easy access to the carpark and then the hotel. The staff were very welcoming and efficient. The food was one of the main factors in me wanting to go there again and was superb on both occasions. Great choice, well cooked and presented and good value. The quality of the service matched the quality of the food and surroundings. I like it very much and will go there again.

StewardC
    • Twin Room with Bath

Hotel was lovely. Staff friendly. The only down side is that Booking.com website didn't register my daughter staying as well so l was charged an extra £60 for my daughter to stay. Not hotel's fault really but l am still unhappy that Booking.com would not look into it and refund the difference.

Beautiful bedroom and massive bath and bathroom.

Friendly, Welcoming staff, great food and drinks, and lovely room.
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Fantastic service, a lovely little place! Staff were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and would not hesitate to recommend this. Was a stop over as at an event 5 mins away, so did just the job!

Overall very good thanks to great staff service.
    • Executive Double Room

Breakfast started quite late on the weekend. We had a conference to go to so it meant that’s we had to rush our breakfast. We weren’t aware of this and don’t think to check before we arrived. This is insusual. In a hotel you would expect breakfast to start from 730 ish. On the Sunday it was even later again meaning we were late for our conference. Having said that the owner did offer a sandwich but we wanted a normal meal.

Very good service from staff. Nice welcome. Clean room with modern surroundings. The bar was closed on our return to hotel but the owner kindly let us get a drink.

Excellent accommodation with a very good and varied menu...
    • Executive Double Room

Excellent accommodation with a very good and varied menu including a good choice for vegisterians. Good attentive and helpful staff, a lovely stay and we will certainly be back.

Relaxing and no fuss.
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

We love this place but I think it’s needs more a friendly front of house staff to welcome people. Everyone looks too busy so not sure who to speak too. However when staff do speak always asstist.

The full breakfast was lovely. The room was amazing plenty of milk and coffee. Lots of hot water. We love the place !!!?

Lovely rooms and suroundings
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Nothing really although bar area is too small when busy, on our stay a group of young people came in resturant to sit because there was no room in bar and were very rowdy and noisy, it spoiled the atmosphere in there that night , but otherwise lovely and it was our second stay which says it all

Lovely rooms and suroundings

Weekend break and family get together

Great food but waiting time between courses too slow.

Welcoming, friendly and with character; cosy bar, restaurant, longe area., garden, several dining rooms, bedrooms spacious and comfortable. Good fresh food, cooked to order. Relaxing stay.

A really pleasant stay and I would not hesitate to revisit or recommend.
    • Double Room with Bath

The room heating was centrally controlled and it was a bit too hot for my comfort.

Excellent food. Rooms were great and even though the hotel was road side, there was not too much noise from outside.

Pleasant if a little cold.
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

The day we arrived the room was cool but they put the heating on. The next day although I had to complain twice our room was freezing cold no heating. Although they apologised at check out I felt this was extremely poor.

Beautiful room and excellent cuisine.

Comfortable, enjoyable, and a good night away.
    • Executive Double Room

Breakfast didn't live up to expectation; great ingredients but overcooked fried eggs and undercooked (for my taste) sausages. Neither was worth disrupting the meal for a second attempt. The black pudding was also a bit "traditional" for my taste with the huge lumps of fat that I disliked so much as a child.

Room, though compact, was well-appointed and comfortable. Shower was excellent. Beer very drinkable, dinner and wine good.

FAB-U-LOUS DARLING!!!
    • Executive Double Room

The atmosphere here is really lovely. Very relaxed dining/bar areas. Beautiful location. Best of all is the friendly attentive staff. Whoever is the boss you have some wonderful young people working for you. When in the area I would not stay anywhere else.

Highly recommended for either business of leisure stay
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Can't think of anything negative to say...

What a great little hotel/pub - booked as a last minute visit to the Telford Exhibition was needed, had no great expectations but was pleasantly surprised. The Room was stunning ( think more romantic break than business trip), the staff very friendly, helpful but not over bearing and the breakfast the following morning was really well presented and cooked. Really couldn't fault it and would use again when next in the area

The Staff were very helpful throughout my stay.
    • Executive Double Room

The Staff were very helpful throughout my stay. The room was great, very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was excellent, with a good choice of hot or cold food, and the menu for the evening meal was spot on...not too fussy, but with plenty of choice nonetheless. I would not hesitate to stay here again...highly recommended.

Excellent property, lovely staff, rooms and food, highly recommended.
    • Double Room with Shower

Great location for our needs. Rooms were excellent, breakfast excellent and staff excellent. Very welcoming place, lovely gardens and plenty of parking for residents.

Enjoyable stay
    • Executive Double Room

We were not able to order our menu choice, when having a drink in the lounge bar. We had to go to the restaurant, which was in the next room!

Comfortable, tastefully decorated hotel. Good restaurant, helpful staff. My partner left his phone charger in the room and the hotel very kindly posted it to us.

Good value and very nice rooms and facilities
    • Double Room with Shower

There was an occasional 'spinning dryer' noise throughout the night; quite loud. A tad annoying but no on for longer than 30 sec.

Well presented comfortable rooms and good dining / breakfast freshly cooked. Fast internet and good connectivity in room. Good range of coffee (incl decaff), biscuits, chocs and water.

Very enjoyable and I would highly recommend them
    • Double Room with Shower

Too many fancy pillows, but if I had been with my wife should would have loved them!

The staff were so friendly, helpful and professional and the meal I had was first class

Most enjoyable weekend for both myself and my wife. Thank you
    • Double Room with Shower

Location, was very good for accessing most attractions. The hotel and bar staff staff were professional, friendly and polite at all times. Menus were varied for dinner and breakfast.

Not up to standard. Really disappointed
    • Executive Double Room

Couldn't open my window properly, the room was tiny and dark, went for dinner and the room had no atmosphere, the waitress had to read 3 specials from a bit of paper. Surely she could remember 3 things. Then they handed me a dirty tatty Menu. Was our first night away as husband and wife and I looked up a 5 star hotel. This hotel is not 5 star. I was so upset and ended up walking out and we went for dinner else where. So over all I'm not happy with my stay st all.

The breakfast

Exceeded expectations and definitely worth a visit

Nothing..it was all fabulous

The room was sumptuous, traditional with a modern twist. The food was delicious (dinner and breakfast), the staff were amazing... Professional, friendly, hard working and nothing was too much trouble

Had a wonderful stay complimented by excellent staff and a lovely atmosphere.
    • Executive Double Room

Lovely staff, comfortable room with extra features such as slippers and dressing gowns. Breakfast included both buffet and cooked options. Overall atmosphere of Inn very nice. Amazing food from restaurant.

Awsum!
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Nothing negative! Couldn't find fault anywhere

Fantastic staff, fantastic food, fantastic place - we had a beautiful room with four poster bed and yummy chocolates!

Great if you could move it to another location!!!
    • Double Room with Shower

Location awful right next to s really busy road Nearest town is Wellington, there is nothing there. We had gone to find the Roman City st Wroxeter which took forever as very poorly signed. Restaurant service at Inn left a lot to be desired

quirky designs in the rooms, beautifullly done - the Ladies toilets in the pub were to die for, I just wanted to move in!! Very friendly young staff, helpful and eager to please.

A perfect Stay
    • Double Room with Shower

A perfect stay for an overnight stay, even the main road outside did not disturb me and I am a very light sleeper. Food excellent both evening meal and breakfast. Nice touches of biscuits and chocolate in the room as well as a choice of still or sparkling water. Staff could not have been more helpful. Highly recommended.

Nice hotel, nice staff
    • Executive Double Room

the late start for breakfast, they were unable to offer breakfast until 7:30 which was too late but did give bag of water, orange juice and rolls, but would have preferred a cooked breakfast, for business I need an early start and that is the only thing that would stop me returning

The standard of rooms and nice touches like water, chocolates and biscuits

Nice hotel, perfect location for v vest!...
    • Double Room with Shower

I could hear every time someone was running the water above us, sounded like they were in our bathroom...

The staff were very friendly and attentive, nothing was too much trouble.

Superb hotel that should charge higher rates. Excellent.
    • Double Room with Shower

Would like to have stayed longer..!

This is a fabulous place. It is worth much more than the modest charges they ask for. Everything is lovely, staff are great, rooms are fab, breakfast was gorgeous. I really enjoyed it.

One night in Telford.
    • Double Room with Shower

Nothing really, but the soup had to go back to the kitchen as on its first appearance it was cold.

Nice room, Friendly staff, good atmosphere in the bar area and quite busy for a mid week stay.

Unacceptable
    • Double Room with Shower

I've stayed one night and I've paid fod the everything in the morning of my departure. Nknetheless, 4 weeks later, I noticed that the full reservation amount is still blocked on my bank account. Unacceptable!

Useful if you're heading for Wellington
    • Double Room with Shower

We had a small rather cramped room looking over the car park and were uncomfortably hot despite the fan. It was a shame that the restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings. We didn't fancy a plated salad being left for us in that heat!

The staff were friendly and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was clean and we did have parking on site, though I'm not sure everyone would fit in it. The evening meal was pleasantly served and breakfast was fine.

Relaxing family fun
    • Double Room with Shower

Room lighting a little poor. Sunday breakfast between 9-10 too late and only an hour slot for all guests. Long waiting times for breakfast.

Very comfortable, staff very friendly, clean modern rooms, good bar & restaurant

VERY LETDOWN STAY

All the above

Is not value for money. Facilities very lacking. Arrived later than anticipated, so had a late dinner and told we could not get a drink after 11.00pm. On arrival, we were told breakfast was 9.30am at the latest, before checking out, we read, 10.00am was the latest. We really felt like we were an inconvinience to be staying at this hotel. At breakfast, we waited a LONG time for the food to arrive and when it did, it was very poor. Hard bacon, barley cooked sausage and very undercooked poached eggs. To add to this, we had no cutlery on the table and had to keep getting up amd getting these ourself. This is not what we were expecting friom an establishment of this rating. It was booked as an anniversary break and meant to be very special. It really was not and a total letdown

Great food but noisy road.

The hotel has a main road on two sides so it is noisy and the rooms get hot and if you open the windows it gets noisy. The receptionist placed the married couple in the smallest of the three rooms and charged them extra for the privilege.

The restaurant staff were excellent our waitress Emma was efficient friendly and happy. The food in the restaurant was a real surprise because it was first rate, large and with a good choice. The breakfast waiter Josh was equally as good.

Our second visit and not disappointed ,, the room was very...
    • Double Room with Shower

Our second visit and not disappointed ,, the room was very comfortable , breakfast was superb,, the addition of a superb restaurant for evening meals makes this a great stopover ,,

Good

Very noisy from road outside because very warm had to have windows open all night.

Four poster bed nice, dinner in restaurant lovely, chocolates and biscuits on arrival in room.

The Old Orleton Inn. Pleasant stay worth a return visit if in the area again.
    • Double Room with Shower

Although the owners were efficient they wern`t particularly friendly and an email sent to them before our arrival did not get a response! We would of loved to sample the restaurant but times did not allow for this.

The staff were really helpful and pleasant. Although the room was not the largest it had everything you needed and more (charger for i-phone/pod) and the bathroom had a large shower. Breakfast was cooked on ordering.

Excellent small hotel, friendly, efficient staff, good food.
    • Double Room with Shower

Car parking is limited. Location is close to a road junction so some noise but not excessive enough to spoil the visit.

Excellent service, small but comfortable room. Food very good both dinner and breakfast.

Visiting uk
    • Double Room with Shower

The room was really small with a very small bathroom.

Lovely old inn with a very good resturant down stairs. Also the breakfast was served with fresh local food.

The restaurant was excellent as were the staff.
    • Double Room with Shower

On a Sunday the breakfast is from 9-10 which we didn't realise. We needed to leave by 8.30 so we were provided with a breakfast bag. The staff were very helpful in organising this.

The restaurant was excellent as were the staff. The bed was comfy and the free bottles of water much appreciated.

Nice atmosphere.
    • Double Room with Shower

We had a little trouble finding the hotel as the address on the booking didn't include the number in Holyhead Road. Holyhead Road is a long road.

The hotel had a nice atmosphere about it.

Great Breakfast, pick your room carefully.......
    • Executive Double Room

Our room only had a small window so was very stuffy, it was a very warm night though, a fan was supplied but too noisy to use at night, the first night the evening service was incredible slow, allowing time for freshly cooked , and the small amount of people dining, but very polite young man serving....also road nose , loud!!!!!

The breakfast, the staff, the garden

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Faultless
    • Double Room with Shower

Th fact I was only staying one night and not longer!

This is an excellent small hotel, faultless, comfortable modern rooms, excellent staff, superb food, great value for money.

Book this hotel, its gorgeous!
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

No comment, we loved everything!

My husband & I loved the decor in the hotel, the gorgeous, relaxing bedroom & the super friendly, efficient staff. The gardens were well kept and pretty. We had a delicious evening meal at the hotel. The choice of food was varied and extremely impressive, it was a lovely evening. We can't wait to return.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Relax and refresh
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Maybe a free day pass to the nearby gym but I think I'm being a bit picky 🙂

It was cosy .The place had a friendly and relaxed atmosphere . The room wasn't cramped like you can get in the larger hotels .

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Good but ...
    • Twin Room with Bath

Again the breakfast plates were cold so by the end of the meal I was eating cold food. I did highlight this in a previous review, but nothing has changed. I'll come again but I won't recommend to anyone else.

The room, the bed, the amenities and the choice of breakfast meals.

Ok - Not brilliant, just ok
    • Double Room with Bath

All these are reference room number three Automatic light in the bathroom, that stays on for an age.....lovely in the middle of the night Extractor fan in ceiling within bathroom, looked clogged and was very noisy, quickly found switch to turn off The light above the mirror within the bathroom didn't function Was is the best nights sleep..........no!! Open the blinds and you have an house opposite looking directly into your room, so no natural light unless you have this - Only one window Hot water runs out when running the bath was not enjoyable at all! The bed is very low, and not good for backs Drink prices are a little too expensive, its on the outskirts of Telford, not in the middle of a major town, so I wouldn't really expect to pay nearly £10 for two gins!! Was this room worth £100 per night, most definitely not........... My partner and I often have nights away from kids etc, and we have paid less and 100% got more....... The carpark is very small, and negotiating around can be a little tricky, as is losing your space if you leave Bar is ridiculously small, and completely lacks character LCD fireplaces is not a good touch Breakfast was ok.........nothing to write home about, just ok Perhaps you can see, I have more negatives than positives Would I stop there again...........in all honesty no, and one night was more than enough.

The food in the place is excellent, a little pricey, but I guess its ok to pay a little more for quality, although drinks are a little over the top, nearly £10 for two gins is a little over the top!! Made very welcome from the outset Place appeared clean and in good repair Would I stop there again...........in all honesty no, and one night was more than enough.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

2nd visit even better than the first.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at The Old Orleton Inn and it was as good if not better than the first! Paul & Peter are fab hosts and that is transferred to their staff - Josh is a lovely young man with a bright future ahead of him. The breakfasts were out of this world and attention to detail second to none.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Excellent place to stay
    • Double Room with Shower

There was nothing to dislike.

We had an excellent two night stay, everything about The Old Orleton Inn was absolutely spot on. We have already recommended this place to friends and will be returning

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Relaxing vegetarian break

We liked everything.

Spa bath, luxury toiletries, soft towels and warm lighting helped us to relax on a short break from our four children. Comfortable bed, blackout blinds and double glazed windows were all appreciated for a perfect nights sleep. And when we thought it couldn't get any better we both received the nicest vegetarian breakfast the next morning. Worth every penny thank you.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

It was a truly enjoyable stay
    • Double Room with Shower

It was a truly enjoyable stay The warm welcome from Paul The amazing room The Shropshire Breakfast was delicious Looking forward to staying again in the future x

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Great little hotel with good food and nice set of room extras.
    • Double Room with Shower

Can't think of anything not to like

Cosy room, slippers and dressing gown, chocolates all made for a great welcome. Staff friendly and helpful without being 'pussy' or too pally. Warm welcome. Great food.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Great staff, great rooms & great food - loved it!
    • Double Room with Shower

It would have been great to have enjoyed the breakfast but unfortunately we had to leave by 7am and the Old Orleton don't serve until 8am. We did get a breakfast bag with plenty of quality food in there but I missed the full English brekky experience because based on the burger I reckon it would have been fabulous! Other than that the bed was a little soft but quite honestly we all have our ideas about that and it is definitely not worth a thought.

When we first arrived I was not sure. The Inn seemed quiet, with no atmosphere, although it was quite early and it just seemed a bit dull. But the staff greeting was excellent and I was really pleasantly surprised by the room. Decent enough size, very, very clean and the shower/bathroom facilities (Room 8) were excellent. There were even chocolates in the room, very welcome after a day out fishing! I have to say something about the shower too. How many places have you stayed where they have some naff temp control that doesn't work?! Not at the Old Orleton, turn the tap right up and its piping hot, right down and its cold, in the middle and its just perfect. - The staff seemed keen for us to eat in and after some deliberation we decided to go for it, especially as having arrived downstairs we found the place now bustling with many of the restaurant tables claimed. After a nice pint at the bar and going over the extensive menu we went for burgers on the recommendation of the barman. He was not wrong, they were awesome! All in all a cracking stay and I will definitely book again when fishing at Ellerdine Lakes plus I have recommended to fellow anglers. Just one last thing, we were there for a match which my mate won and I came in 2nd so fond memories of the whole weekend made even better by the staff and facilities at the Old Orleton Inn.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Do not arrive late. You will get a cold treatment through out your stay.
    • Double Room with Shower

Staff attitude on the day of our arrival and check out. Same gentleman served us on arrival and checkout. He may well be the owner of the facility. He didn't like the fact that we arrived after midnight. Was not convenient for him and he made it clear to us. Oh dear. We couldn't arrive any earlier as it was a 4 hours drive and we travelled I'm the evening after work.

Breakfast was fresh. Our experience was marred by aweful reception. Don't expect a warm reception if you arrive late. We didn't feel very welcome. May be other reasons for this but it may be because we arrived after midnight and the staff had to go to bed and didn't want to be disturbed.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

A true Shropshire treasure!

Our stay was too short.

We've vacationed all around the world, from Moorea to, well, England and this is by far our favorite place to rest our heads. When we first booked our reservations, we thought that we might find a 16th century inn a bit cold and just a little haunted, but we found it to be warm and charming with the sweetest, most accommodating staff we've had the pleasure to stay with. The restaurant was first class, serving a wonderful full English breakfast and the best meat pie we've ever had. I highly recommend the Old Orleton. Hat's off to Paul and his staff.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Exceptional value near Telford
    • Double Room with Shower

Car parking is a squeeze when the restaurant is busy with non-residents. Our room had a water leak from the ceiling which remained unsolved, but the building overall was in good shape. Comfortable and quiet location, good-sized & well equipped rooms.

Good affordable hotel on a road near M54 & easy to find. Very well run, proprietors friendly, professional & attentive. Staff first class. Seriously great food.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Very enjoyable stay
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Room was a little too hot and radiators hard to turn down.

Very clean,food delicious, lots of choice, everything you needed for an enjoyable stay. Would definately recommend this to my friends.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Great stay at the end of our holiday, thank you for your attention to detail.
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

There was nothing to dislike.

Loved the building, welcoming staff, our room was wonderful every detail was thought of, luxury en suite. Great meal and wonderful breakfast. Loved it. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

As usual excellent service with very polite and friendly...
    • Double Room with Shower

As usual excellent service with very polite and friendly staff. The rooms are all individually designed and always cleaned to a high standard, they also contain everything that you need for a comfy night stay.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

A great, personal hotel.

Really nice staff and owner. Great individual style, nice not to be just another chain. Our double room was small (too small really) but extremely comfortable. The twin room was much larger. The small bar is well stocked. Dinner was excellent (I had steak and it was genuinely one of the best I've had in the UK?! I know how surprising that sounds). Breakfast very good too.

Shrewsbury was a big hit.
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Ice, Ice, Visiting from US people are used to having a mini bar or access to ice machines. That said, everything else was most enjoyable.

Great English breakfast. Very friendly hosts.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

lovely one night stay
    • Four-Poster Deluxe Room

Really lovely place, warm welcome on arrival and excellent service throughout our stay. We did book the room with the Jacuzzi bath but unfortunately this didn't work. This wasn't too much of an issue to us but would be to others and possibly it could of been checked prior to new arrivals. We did eat at the Orleton and the food and service was excellent.

Friendly staff, easy to get to, food very good, and...
    • Double Room with Bath

Friendly staff, easy to get to, food very good, and comfortable room

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great food and drink and great choice of gins

Centrally located for family across England and Wales.

Great food and drink and great choice of gins

Comfortable and convenient
    • Executive Double Room

Clean, friendly, great location for our purpose, superb breakfast