Reviews of St Johns Hotel Solihull 4 stars

651 Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 1AT, United Kingdom

#15 of 19 hotels in Solihull

It was ok.

The room was very cold throughout the night. Air coming in through the windows. Bed was very uncpmfortable and soft. Room needed a face lift & there was a strange smell.

Overall very clean despite the decor.

Not great
    • Standard Twin Room

For the first hour of being in the room there was drilling and banging above our heads, we wasn't told there was building work going on on arrival. The room could have done with an upgrade, cracks in the walls, marks. Just felt dirty overall. The fact that you have to pay for parking is a joke also.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We had an evening meal and breakfasts they where delicious...
    • Standard Twin Room

The first room we had was freezing due to renovations . We where then moved to see condition smaller room which was warmer .

We had an evening meal and breakfasts they where delicious bans the staff where helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The beds were comfortable, the rooms were a good size, the...

The showers were too hot!! We were almost scolded, the taps had 39 degrees on it, which is way too hot for a shower. The mixer taps were difficult to control, the cold water was just not getting through to cool the shower. We ran the taps for ages to see if it would cool down but it didn’t. So we ended up washing in cold water. Anyone who took children there certainly wouldn’t be able to bathe them, as they are far too dangerous to use. The rooms furniture was very mix matched, but we heard the rooms were currently being refurbished. The sofa beds needs to be checked more often for usage as our sofa bed had a stained topper mattress. It would also be handy to have spare bedding in the wardrobes, as we got cold in the night. Also the walls are very thin and we could hear our neighbours chatting, showers running, hairdryers and even suitcases being opened.

The beds were comfortable, the rooms were a good size, the rooms prices were good, we were upgraded to a suite for free. The staff were lovely and let us park for free as the barriers were up so that saved us £10. We didn’t try the breakfast so I can’t comment on that. We chose this hotel as our usual one next to the Genting was fully booked and this one is only a 15 minute drive away. It’s close to shops, restaurants and pubs (4min drive) which is handy if you didn’t fancy the hotels restaurant/bar food.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

My only thing was they were working in room above where I...

My only thing was they were working in room above where I was hoping to rest as had a 5 coach trip from Norfolk before the concert that evening which was not possible

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

It would have to be the last hotel with a room available before I stayed again
    • Standard Single Room

Shower started to run cold half way through taking a shower and would not go warm again - complained on check out and was offered another room to take a shower :( but no offer of anything else On previous visits I have had issues with the a/c - feel soory for the front of house staff who are trying their best with seemingly limited support and investment from their management/owners

Friendly staff on check in/check out Nothing else

A lovely place to stay

The bathroom in my room was not as nice as the rest of the hotel as paint was chipped a lot around the bath. The shower leaked on the floor due to an old rubber bit at the bottom which may have been dangerous if I hadn't of noticed.

The leisure facilities were lovely and amazingly kind staff. Really soft fluffy bedding and a good size room.

It is not what they show on the pictures, AT ALL. Old and broken

Totally not a 4 star, i would rate it as a 2 star max. Pictures in the website and booking do not correspond to what you get, so you feel tricked. Everything needs renovation, it is super old, worn and broken. Furniture looks like it comes from war. Our heating did not work, shower handle was broken. As I said, not worth the money at all

Nice gym and pool

Lovely hotel

I couldn't fault this hotel

Thank you to the hotel for making my stay very enjoyable Very relaxed atmosphere Staff were polite and friendly Breakfast had great choices The scrambled egg was delicious leisure centre was clean and relaxing garden was lovely Very close to Solihull town

Noisey & shabby

The public areas all all good but the rooms are very dated and shabby. We upgraded to a " bigger Better room " but it was as bad as the first. Just outside the window were all the extraction fans droning away 24hrs so no peace and quiet. Very disappointed

Friendly, clean and good value
    • Standard Twin Room

The floors were creaky and the people above us kept moving around and didn’t go to sleep til 2am, which kept me up 🙁

Friendly welcome at the desk, helpful staff, nice room - good value

The location - near town centre

Absurdly loud creaking wooden floorboards from room above - significantly disrupted our sleep! The bar was shut all Sunday morning so I had to walk my elderly mother into Solihull for a coffee. Car park fees added

The location - near town centre

Good location.

Small area when having a shower in the bath banged elbow a few times. Also slight leak past shower screen. Small details no a big issue.

Good location. No noise. Comfy beds. Nice staff. Slept well. Shame we didn't have time to use the leisure facilities.

Nice room, great breakfast, not impressed with the spa area.

The spa and pool area is in need of refurbishment and general care. The showers in the ladies were both out of order, the jacuzzi wasn’t working, there was a plaster and hair around the pool and scum in the bottom of the shower in the pool area which was all quite horrible. Also there was no drinking water provided in the pool area which I feel is an essential thing to provide for customers who choose to use the sauna. A little extra care could go a long way with these facilities.

The room met my expectations, clean and with a large and comfortable bed. Breakfast was also great, really nice staff and a good range of food which all tasted great.

Car Park was extra Room above 253 has very noisy, creaking wooden floorboards which badly spoilt our sleep Bar was shut all Sunday morning and was still shut at 1pm - so had to take elderly lady into town for a coffee

Over priced.

Over priced. We were overcharged for the meal and we are still waiting to hear from the hotel to try and resolve this. Very disappointed in the stay, price, service .....everything. I would not stay here again

I would stay again, but not have dinner in the restaurant as there are plenty of other places near.

As mentioned the rooms were a bit worse for wear, however not excessively so. The food was ok but not impressive. The leak and potato soup had been over spiced so I didn't eat it all. The black and blue burger was nice. The ice cream was also nice, but rather mean on portion. The serving staff were not at all knowledgeable and every question I asked they had to go off to check making the ordering process unnecessarily lengthy. £7.99 for a small glass of very ordinary rose seemed a bit extravagant.

Convenient location with adequate parking, and even though there was a charge system for parking on checkout the ticket was validated so obviously doesn't apply to guests. It should mention this on the site. The room and bed was clean and generally pleasant, but a bit worse for wear. A comfortable chair would be nice as the one provided wasn't very. A decent level of facility was provided including an iron and board.

Four rooms for a one night stay, very disappointing!

On arrival given a room with building work being carried out above. Reception could not tell us whether it would continue the following morning so we were moved to another room which was fine with us. Next morning went to shower and found the bathroom taps were broken. Phoned reception and reported the problem stated we were in a hurry to check out, they informed us they would get back to us shortly. We packed our bags and heard nothing so phoned again 15/20 mins later to be told that maintenance were on their way. We asked for another room in order to shower. Another room was found only for us to find that bathroom taps were also broken! Phoned again and asked to see duty manager. She checked taps in both rooms and confirmed that they were broken. Another room was found as it was a single room we had to ask for more towels. We questioned why the previous occupants had not reported broken taps - had the cleaners not noticed. The hotel must have been aware? Four rooms for a one night stay, very disappointing.!

Read or pay the price
    • Standard Single Room

Dirty, dusty tired rooms, very bad food in the bar.. in fact I could not eat the food so went to bed hungry! room was very cold, Damp towels in the bathroom.

Location of the hotel

Good hotel let down by the getting the basics wrong on this occasion.

There was a spider in the bathtub that I had to get rid of myself There was a bath towel that had a horrifying brown stain on it Whether it was dust or detergent, the bed made my clothes have a white powder on it.

The free parking that came with staying for a wedding. The size of the room was very good and the facilities in the room (iron and board and functional tv) were very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful

The room was good.

My room was affected by a very noisy wedding going on to the early hours. I dont blame the wedding party but there needs to be better separation of the function.. staff were apologetic.

The room was good.

Horrendous

I can not believe this hotel can be marketed at 4 star. I will never stay here again. It was dirty, the room was very dated and dirty, cigarette burns on the carpet, window lock broken, dirty coffee cup from previous guest in the room, corridors were full of dirty plates and glasses. Staff were very unhelpful. A disgrace and to be charged £130!!!

Nothing it was terrible.

Won't stay again.

The breakfast was cooked well and there was a nice selection, however the service from the waitress was non existent. It was 6.45 and only 4 other tables were occupied in the restaurant, after 10 mins and into eating my breakfast I had to go and ask her where I could get coffee, she seemed far more interested in talking to the chef. She then went and cleared a table before getting round to getting the said coffee. I watched 3 other guests come and go without being offered a hot drink with their breakfast. Parking, not really made very clear that you will be charged £10.00 per day parking fee, not at all happy about this, I paid the night before for this, I needn't have bothered as the barrier was up, whilst I was checking out another guest came to reception to ask about parking and was told it was ok the barrier was up! Overall the Hotel is clean, but very tired and dated, especially the rooms and corridors with some lights working other not. I must say my experience at breakfast was not reflective of the other staff members I came across in other areas of the hotel.

Very tiring!

Being woke up at 2:40am by a wedding that decided to take the party outside and the hotel did nothing for 45mins

The bed was comfortable, the swimming pool was nice

Not quite a four star experience - glad I brought a hot water bottle.
    • Standard Single Room

Room too cold - doesn't the heating work in September? No drinking water in the room. Dangerous transition between levels on corridor - three steps, all of different height. Having to make my own toast. Having to find a waiter to get coffee at breakfast.

Proximity to the event I came for.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

A quality place to stay.

Nothing but did not try the spa area

Excellent service and quality throughout. This extends to the bar area and breakfast. Highly recommended for a say in Solihull.

Quite average, will avoid in future
    • Standard Single Room

Very poor insulation of walls. The snoring from next room’s guest was so loud and continuous, that I couldn’t sleep for hours. I have never experienced this before in any hotel. The toilet set on one side was touching the washing basin and very close to the wall, one can’t sit straight, it was uncomfortable. There was no fridge in the room, one expects better facilities at this price range. No security cameras in car park area, though it’s a small area to cover.

Location suited me. Mattress quality was good. Bed sheets were clean. There were enough pillows. Parking was available for £10 per 24 hours.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

• Standard Twin Room

I booked a twin room in April but on arrival had to accept a double and camp bed. On third night we had to move room because of a serious leak in bathroom and had same arrangement again! This was our third time to use hotel and next year we will look at other options.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Stayed here many many times and brought friends Now charging to park your car overnight was never told about this by the male staff member who checked us in £10 was just added to our bill . This should be free if your a resident in the hotel .

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Overnight stay to visit friends
    • Standard Twin Room

Net curtains needed a wash. Some mildew in the shower.

Excellent restaurant and good gluten free food. Staff really friendly and helpful. Bed very comfortable . Hotel located within short walking distance of town centre and Touchwood shopping centre .

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Never again

Superior room was like a broom cupboard, carpet was threadbare, mismatched curtains, furniture looked like it came from a junk shop, 6 dirty glasses on radiator by stairs were still there in the morning. Breakfast seats covered in crumbs.

Location was fine, where we needed to be.

Very nice.

Breakfast service was poor. Staff more interested in serving themselves food than us. Shame as the hotel is lovely.

Very nice. Easy upgrade to a suite. Very very comfortable bed. Nice facilities.

Lovely place and friendly staff would recommend staying every time.

The pool and spa area was not at its best. The changing rooms were dirty, the towels were marked and the areas around the pool just looked in kept, with black mould and dust in corners. The disabled toilet was disgusting. Such a shame as when we stayed here 2 years ago it was amazing! The whole spa area needs a really good clean. A shame as the facilities are excellent and the reason we stayed here again paying a little more than we wanted to. Xx

The whole hotel was beautiful. The rooms are clean and beds are comfy. Breakfast is amazing the choice is very good and beautifully cooked. Staff are friendly and helpful xx

Car parking charge unexpected.

Car parking charge unexpected. Although I found that it was there when I went back to check the booking, I didn't think it had been pointed out clearly and I never find hotels have parking charges so didn't check the small print initially. Hotel looking very tired. Restaurant food not good and very expensive. Ate there once. Cos done in deep frier and oil smelled very old.

Nice hotel in a good location

We only had one towel in the room and despite asking for a second one, we never got it. Also, service in the near empty bar wasn't great.

Our room was very comfortable and bar food was delicious.

No concerns and would book again
    • Standard Twin Room

Needs a bit of decoration in some parts but did not impact on stay

Concerned when I read negative reviews however, stay was excellent, clean, staff very friendly and food very good.

Can’t fault it!

Beautiful hotel!! Situated perfectly as it’s just a short walk into the town centre. Staff were so kind and friendly, especially Marilyn who went out of her way to make our stay as excellent as it was. Pool and other facilities were amazing and so relaxing - just what we needed! Couldn’t have had a more lovely weekend, very very pleased and will be staying again soon!

Finally, somewhere great to stay visiting the NEC!
    • Standard Twin Room

Very (cigarette) smoky in second lobby area for a period where two weddings were going on (but thiugh noisy next door, absolutely not disturbed in the bedroom for sleep). Poor quality coffee at breakfast and food generally not up to the standards of the rest of the hotel. The decor is slightly dated but apparently renovations about to start and it didn’t affect my satisfaction rating. Very surprised that hotel guests have to pay £10 a day to park there.

Outstanding staff, friendly and helpful, lovely spa. Everything worked well in rooms, some good design and clever touches. Attractive period building, with additions, easy to find, in the centre of Solihull, pleasant and green.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Ok but not great!

Room far too hot! Air conditioning didn't work at all, room needs an update decor wise too!

The bed was very comfy even if I didn't use the douvet! Also the water pressure in the shower was great!

Hotel was clean.

Room was unbearably hot .had to request a fan and take fan from sons room also. Food from bar was overcooked and at breakfast sausages overcooked whilst bacon was undercooked .

Hotel was clean.Beds were comfortable .

Night at St John's hotel, Solihull

We were charged £10 parking to stay at the hotel, when we should have been clearly advised at the point of booking this on Booking.com. We were not in the town centre and it is the only hotel in over 20 I have stayed at in the last 18 months where I have been charged. The heating controls didn't work in the room as the heating/cooling settings could not be changed. The room phone was not working either as it was broken and therefore we needed to request a different room which was disappointing. The showers did not work in the leisure area either and therefore I could not shower before getting into the pool. We are disappointed with the overall service and unlikely to return I'm sorry to say.

the only thing I can say that was okay was the pool itself and the staff at breakfast who were warm, friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great hotel- everything you need for a great stay
    • Standard Twin Room

I booked this hotel for a work trip. Great stay, really good night's sleep. Hotel was clean and location was very central. Pool and gym are a bonus although i didn't get a chance to actually use these this time due to hectic schedule. Staff are very friendly. I would definitely stay here again, and hopefully make some time to use the pool!

Underwhelming and definitely not 4*.

Understaffed - took 10 minutes to be seated at breakfast, there was rarely somebody attending the bar and occasionally nobody on reception. Quality of breakfast was poor and they'd run out of half the items available. The bathtub was blocked and when I called down to reception staff were rude and unhelpful.

Convenience - we were attending a wedding at the hotel. Spa was ok but nothing special.

Air conditioning - during such a hot spell the rooms were incredibly hot, however the hotel were amazing supplying fans to cool the rooms down

Thank you for an amazing stay we were so well looked after :-) Special thanks to Andrew who helped with our request for a room change in such a speedy efficient manner.

The St.

The St. John’s was adequate for our needs while we were in the area visiting family. The bathrooms are looking a little tired & need some tic however are fully functional. The staff were very friendly & efficient and were happy to move some of our family members to rooms where the AC worked.

See above would bot recommend staying there

Hotel is advertised as having air con in all bedrooms (not true no aircon!!!) hotel staff were told and said that the sales team are supposed to remove it. Breakfast fried eggs like Frisbies soggy hash browns and all very dated. Hotel bar charges £12-£14 for a double gin with single tonic no lime little ice . Staff very laid back or drugged!!! Bath and sink water drain very slowly shower head needs cleaning

Perfectly acceptable but could be better with a little attention

The room desperately needed properly functioning air conditioning. Also, the poolside showers were out of order. The gym/pool changing room lockers required a £1 coin, which was inconvenient - other hotels I’ve stayed in have better means of locking. The service at the bar was very poor and I had to wait quite a while for someone to check me in to the pool/gym and give me a towel.

It’s generally a nice, clean, pleasant hotel.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Unbearably Uncomfortable

During the heatwave I stayed at this hotel on business. When shown to my room the temperature on the dial in the room had hit 36* no air conditioning and when I asked for the window locks to be taken off, I was told the windows could not be opened due to ‘health & Safety! So what if there was a fire?????? Absolutely ridiculous especially in this unbearable heat! Bathroom door was peeling, Grout in floor tiles was non exsistant, paint on bedroom walls was peeling off, overall...... it was a run down, old, shabby, no aircon uncomfortable stay. I’m not blaming the hotel for the weather conditions, but I am very cross that the duty manager decided that window locks on windows for a grown woman were more important (I quote ‘it’s a legal requirement’) than my comfortable stay! Ridiculous statement and utter rubbish!

Uncomfortable and disappointing

I've stayed here a couple of times with work and felt compelled to write a review. The hotel did not meet my expectations on any of my stays. While clean and a good location, the rooms are old, tired and bed uncomfortable. I couldn't open the window, the sink was blocked, the mattress didn't fit the bed, the pillows weren't comfortable, and noise could be heard from other rooms.

Good location and friendly staff

I’d stay there again
    • Standard Twin Room

I liked the friendly and helpful members of hotel and the Bar/restaurant. There were very busy..but still helpful I just found the mattress and pillows quite worn off. But clean crispy sheets and the room. Thank you

It was all I expected, thank you all the staff for amazing stay:)

There was nothing I didn't like

The was amazing ! Beautiful place to spend some time, facilities were great too, loved the pool, jacuzzi and saunas :)

Good hotel, would use again

One receptionist who didn't listen or do what was asked for.

Virtually everything about this hotel was good, apart from one receptionist who was there in body but not mind! Good location, plenty of parking, very quiet room with good aircon.

Location is conveniently located
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel does not deserve "4Stars". We went there in a group of people - in most of our rooms, the air condition did not work. The rooms had rather been a sauna than a room. Besides, breakfast was only ok. Fruitsalad was convenience food (unnaturally sweet) and other types of fruits such as pears were out of a can. Scrambled eggs showed separation of water.

Location is conveniently located

Won’t revisit

Having to pay for parking was unexpected. Twenty pounds for the dog then put in a room with a dirty carpet and ithe room and bathroom needed decorating.

The breakfast both the area and the food were good.

A good position in the town, it served our purpose.

Our initial room was good but extremely hot. We strongly feel that the air conditioning needs an overhaul.

The staff on reception were absolutely brilliant, they deserve high praise.

Would never stay here again - AVOID!!

Breakfast - Staff uninterested and untrained ( only complaining about pay) Breakfast choice - without doubt the worst experience we have ever had.

Nothing to Like!

Daylight robbery.

Have NEVER been in such a BOILING HOT hotel room in my life!! Yes it was a hot day but i was literally melting after a few minutes, air con hasnt worked for years. Room dated and very average. Window barely opened. Given a small desk fan on request which did not help. Started to feel faint 4 hrs after checking in. Went to complain and asked to check out. Was charged for first night and £10 parking (24 hrs charge) despite the fact i was there just over 4! I feel i was robbed. Never ever going near it again.

Poor value for money and very disappointing. I would not recommend it nor return.

Air conditioning on a very warm night was totally ineffective. Staff response was 'just open the window'. Only one set of towels in bathroom though the room was booked for two peolpe, bath enamel chipped and clothes hook on door broken. Minimal tea, coffee and milk supped. Meal in the restaurant was overpriced, overcooked and no potatoes available despite our being first in the dining room that night. This hotel does NOT in any way deserve its 4 star rating.

Clean room and nice pool facilities
    • Standard Single Room

Breakfast was bad, bland taste, dirty dishes, bad quality coffee and when I asked for coffee they took a milk from next table, all tables were dirty and couldn’t find place to sit.

Clean room and nice pool facilities

diappointing for the cost. added car parking costs really annoying

the mattress didn't fit the bed, the base of the bed was on wheels and moved. the air con was noisy and we tried to open the windows but as we were above the kitchens/bars the air con from these were noisier

the breakfast was acceptable

A very big disappointment. Never again.

Condition poor, service poor, staffing inadequate and to young to be left in charge of a bar. There was a wedding in the hotel which finished around 6.00pm. Many of the wedding guests retired to the bar, got extremely drunk to point that we and other guests had to leave the bar and sit in the reception area to finish our drinks as they we so intimidating. The staff did nothing.

The bed was comfortable.

if you like beige beige and more beige this is the place for you.

I was told on the phone and on the website that parking was FREE but when I got there I was told to pay. Paying over £100 per night for a room parking should be free .... it is not appropriate to charge in my opinion. Staff were unhelpful, no information in the rooms about how to use the antiquated phones no information about opening times for the leisure facilities. No instructions on how to operate the lighting - despite reception telling me there were instructions there WAS NOT. Disappointing.

I liked that the hotel was easy to reach from the motorway the bed was very comfortable and plenty of hot water for a bath.

Lovely place in great central location. Value for money.

Rooms a little dated so could do with a bit of a refurbishment. Ran out of tomato sauce at breakfast!

Very friendly at reception. Rooms good size and facilities on-site very good.

great hotel,great staff,what more could you ask for

no comment

All 20 golfers enjoyed their stay,my room {336) was brill,the breakfast was great,loads of variety and serve yourself,staff at your beck and call,all very helpful.Great location to walk into town,would book again

This hotel has gone so far downhill it's a valley

Service was abysmal and food absolutely the worst in a hotel that I have had. Management never even responded to my feedback. Always used to come but has gone downhill

Very disappointing
    • Standard Twin Room

Had to pay £10 fir every 24 hours parked. Was disappointed by this hidden cost. Air con didn’t work so difficulty sleeping. 2nd night had to ask for an alternative room as dreadful noise from party going on in function room meant I couldn’t even hear tv and no chance of sleeping

Everything you need for a short break.

Buffet breakfast was just Luke warm. You had to ask staff to replenish the dishes and even the fruit juices. And ask for tea or coffee. Waitress staff just walking about not servicing guests. The room looked a bit tired in places. Paying £10.00 per night to park in the hotels own car park.

Position is close to restaurants and pubs. Rooms were very clean and smart, as is the hotel itself. Beds were comfortable. Easy check in and check out.

Enjoyed the stay.

There was a wedding function at the hotel which meant the noise in room 326 was unacceptable for sleeping. Room 325 on the authorised however was perfectly quiet. I think car parking should be free while ever you are staying at the hotel and the tariff is by no means cheap.

The ambiance of the hotel was very good and the staff very friendly

Great place to stay when visiting Solihull.

Booking .com mysteriously cancelling one of the two rooms that I had booked with the Hotel. All sorted out by the very friendly Hotel Manager when checking in.

Great location, friendly Staff and very clean

Lovely hotel, but food/beverage let it down

Breakfast really let my stay down - having paid extra on check-in for breakfast, there was hardly anything on offer and when asked for things told 'they've ran out', there were no clean tables on arrival and told I could sit anywhere and because my table was dirty I wasn't approached by the breakfast staff or offered any tea/coffee. I requested some but I had finished breakfast and waited 10 minutes and still nothing! On previous stays breakfast had been fabulous so not sure what had happened.

Love the location and facilities, beautiful grounds and bar area! I have stayed before and always use ST Johns when in the area.

you will have to pay an extra £10 to stay here now

The fact other hotels like the village does not charge its customers for parking.me and my partner have been here six times,.The showers don't even work in gym. .air-conditioning in r oom u/s.

Rubbish if you want breakfast

Cold breakfast. No pastries or croissants by 9.30 - not exactly late for Sunday breakfast! Nobody asked us if we wanted tea or coffee so we had to go and ask, took ages and was incorrect. My daughter and young family were there and they only had 1 highchair which was already in use - ridiculous for size of hotel.

Nice sized room and near centre.

Good location but disappointing temperature control in the room.

The room had no air conditioning and was very warm. A small fan was supplied but it was insufficient to cool the room. The cleaner was knocking on the door before 9.30 am when check out was only at 10.00.

• Standard Twin Room

Having to pay for parking. Having to queue to pay for overpriced parking. Terrible equipment in the gym. Huge queue to check out with only one person on reception

Not bad, but needing refurbishment.

The hotel, bedroom and bathroom looks a bit tired and requiring updating. The bed wasn't the comfiest in the world but ok.

I stayed to attend a Conference. The Conference facilities and rooms were good. The bedroom was functional and customer service ok.