Reviews of The Villa Country House Hotel 4 stars

Moss Side Lane, Wrea Green, PR4 2PE, United Kingdom

#4 of 5 hotels in Wrea Green

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Mmm

The staff at reception were too busy talking to attend to us ... as there was a wedding on. the water for bathing was luke warm....disappointing with paying so much ....

There was a new blonde staff waitress who was wonderful and very pleasant

Ideal short stay with family or friends in a country location at the edge of the village.

I am used to staying in rooms provided with a mini bar and a secure safe for valuables. The safe I missed, but not the mini bar, though others may.

All the staff were friendly and welcoming and the air-conditioned room clean and well appointed with water, nibbles and tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfasts were generous and, on our final morning, tailored to our 'off menu' requests without question. Although we were in the modern extension the history of the main building was evident and the location idyllic. The two wedding parties held during our stay did not disturb us.

Would recommend, and will stay there again

n/a

Only stayed one night B & B, but reception and breakfast staff friendly and welcoming. Fantastic Breakfast, comfortable room, couldn't ask for anything more.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Would definitely stay again.

Heating is via aircon units which switch in and out all night. Little touches slightly let it down - no loo roll holder in bathroom, TV not working. Rectified on request

Breakfast is very good. Worth it just for that! Rooms are a good size and restaurant food is nice. Friendly staff who try hard.

We would return if in the area

Rather old wooden wardrobe that our hangers did not fit !

Quiet position, 10 minute drive from L St Anes. They have a lot of Weddings but this did not spoil enjoyment of our stay. God was very good.

Very disappointed for the amount spent to the experience
    • Executive Double Room

The suit for just under £200 for the night was extremely underwhelming..... Remote controls held together with blue tack ....... a jacuzzi bath which was dirty and had a plug from a 1950’s bath tube which might I add didn’t even fit! An integrated sound system which does not work and buttons on the control panels are broke. A sound system that is designed for a old fashioned I pod or I phone 3 or 4 Room service ordered - food great ... but ... some items ordered where not brought ... when enquiried thy no longer had the items available? Why this was not addressed prior to cooking when taking the order I don’t know. Certainly needs to be brought up to date for the price charged for the balmoral suit room 30

First Visit

As I am disabled (M.S.) I was disappointed to see the shower was in the bath and I have difficulty climbing in and out of the bath. I probably could have managed if there had been some kind of handle to hold o to but there was nothing. On checking out I mentioned this to the receptionist because we have booked to come again on Boxing Day and asked if we could have a room with a walk in shower but were told you only have two disabled rooms and they are booked on that day. I do think there should be more rooms with walk in showers and for this reason I have not given an excellent rate for the hotel rating.

We loved the hotel and the bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Food was excellent..Staff very friendly and helpful. Look forward to our return.

Lovely area to stay, just felt that it could be so much better, such a wonderful location.

V firm bed. Evening meal not of same standard as afternoon function or breakfast

Great location, great building with such a lot to offer. The afternoon wake was organised superbly and food excellent. Staff first class. Breakfast v good.

Beautiful place for a short break, perhaps check next time that there isn’t a wedding on

We stayed on a Saturday night and there was a wedding on and some of the guests were drinking outside until 2am at tables right outside our room, so a disturbed nights sleep

Tastefully decorated, comfy beds and a good breakfast.

Superb on every level

A excellent stay staff and rooms and facilities were brilliant flowers were lovely staff went out of there way for my disabled daughter we also left an iPad which was returned by post in mint condition by the lovely Donna ! Definitely back next year x

To noisy didn't get any sleep at all
    • Suite

Windows didn't close and the noise from the wedding party was unbelievable. ..had we been able to lock the windows things probably would have been different but they were rotten and broken

Too expensive for what we received

There was no value for money- the room was very small, no facilities to use and the staff were less than interested when I lost my expensive sunglasses. We were at a wedding so location was obviously great however, I would not stay again should we be at a wedding in the future.

Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable.

Lovely staff nice warming welcome wedding went very smooth.

Breakfast could of been warmer. Shower head in room 17 needs attention (in fairness I did forget to mention it on way out)

Lovely staff nice warming welcome wedding went very smooth. Really good night's sleep. Massive great towels. Probably one of the best rooms I've had in a long time.

We arrived 4 hours before check-in time, were welcomed and...

We arrived 4 hours before check-in time, were welcomed and accommodated within half an hour. After a long trip from Hong Kong via Dubai we were spent so we really appreciate d the welcome. The staff, breakfast and ambience of The Villa were all excellent. We will be back. Alan and Jo

Lovely hotel in a quiet setting

Excellent value for money in lovely quiet surroundings. Staff friendly and rooms beautifully furnished. Took my dog with me and the grounds of the hotel were super to walk around.

• Executive Double Room

The food was very good, but felt that the menu in the main restaurant seemed to be limited compared with our previous visit - this may be a memory issue.

We have stayed at this hotel before, though a while ago. The bar, restaurant area and reception are still the same, staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was excellent all in all we revisited the hotel.

Lovely clean place facilities let it down

Shower was broken which we didn’t realise until the morning unfortunately, perhaps staff should have picked up on this?

The area and surrounding s were stunning

Only one word : Excellent !

There is nothing I can point out.

I don't know if the hotel was recently renovated, but the property was clearly looked after. The room was very comfortable, nice bathroom and clean. The staff was very friendly. I had dinner in the restaurant a la carte, which was excellent. It was a bit expensive, but worthwhile. I am sure that the bar dinner will be equally good. It was a nice break during my busy travel schedule.

Lovely stay but breakfast needs attention

Breakfast disappointing plates very hot but food was cold except for eggs which obviously were the only freshly cooked item. Poor selection of fruit etc

Accommodation good lovely bedroom comfy bed

We were attending a wedding which was well catered for.

Inexperienced bar staff, One was scruffy, very young unsupervised people clearing and cleaning tables. We were driven from the bar before 10pm, due to young staff cleaning tables with undiluted disinfectant. NOT value for money.

Nice location.

Nice place ruined by rude staff.
    • Suite

Door handle fell off in our suite so I reported to this to a 'blunt' receptionist. I returned to our room later that evening to find it still missing and ourselves locked in. Night porter was great and moved us to another room. When challenged next morning the same receptionist had the only answer of 'We cant help it if the handles fall off', maybe not but you had plenty of time to resolved the problem. When asked what we would have done in case of a fire when we couldn't leave the room her attitude became worse and didn't have an answer. Most unprofessional/rude person I've met in a hotel. Wont be staying again and wouldn't recommend because of this. Health & Safety isn't their top priority (or even a priority it seems).

Nice grounds and pretty place but standard is not up to scratch. Bad value for money!
    • Executive Double Room

I was phoned the day or two before we were due to arrive, to ask if we would mind moving rooms for one of our nights stay so that a Bride could use the room we were in. I of course said yes as I wouldn't have wanted to ruin a bride's evening! However, it all proved to be a bit faffy. There seemed to be a lot of confusion about what room we were being moved to/from, how it was all going to work. On the morning we were due to move rooms, we were given no help at all. It was a real inconvenience because we were getting ready for a wedding that morning, but the room wasn't ready until 12pm. We also had to go up and down to/from reception god knows how many times to collect and drop off various keys. The staff could have easily come up and helped us with our belongings and brought the keys up so we didn't have to run up and down the stairs constantly. I expected a lot more from a 4 star (especially because we forked out for the best room in the hotel). The breakfast was unimaginative. We are vegetarian, but the immediate breakfast offered to us was a full english, we had to kind of interrupt to ask if there was anything else. The orange juice was warm and tasted a bit off, butter is left out without a wrapper on the tables for god knows how long. The pastries were cold and a bit soggy. Also, a lot of the facilities in the high-end rooms don't work (we stayed in 2 rooms obviously) - the sound systems don't work and are for iPhone 4 users anyway (who has one of those still?!), The TV in the bathroom in room 31 doesn't work, the air con is very loud and the rooms and corridors are unbearably warm so we had no choice but to use it. Scuffs on the walls, mattresses are hared and appear old, very uncomfortable! We had a lovely time because we were celebrating our friends wedding, however for the amount we paid for our stay, the standard was low.

The staff were generally friendly, grounds are pretty, room was clean, drinks were cheap!

Quiet, comfortable, picturesque and pet-friendly.

Nothing to report.

Quiet, comfortable room. Picturesque location. Accepts pets with well-trained owners. Extremely convenient access to/from the M55.

Nice hotel but when you pay £145 for 1 night in a suite room you expect more.
    • Suite

The TV in the bathroom was broken and we were also only given 2 towels (including hand towels - unfortunately when you pay £145 for 1 night, you expect perfection.

The bathroom was perfect, and the layout of the room was really good.

Lovely staff but breakfast disappointing £110 per night it should be better

The rooms are very dark I think the net curtains should go because the rooms are dry nice Breakfast is limited no menus are out on the tables !! The waitress just asked ‘ Do you want the full breakfast?’ We had to delve for choices and as pleasant as she was a bit too anxious to get our order

The setting is beautiful staff are excellent

Had a lovely time food was excellent

We were sat near a wedding group in the restaurant who were noisy the restaurant was empty we could have been sat away from the group

Lovely staff excellent food good service beds were really comfy

Haven near a beautiful village

Lovely setting yet near to Lytham St Anne’s and Blackpool for work purposes. Ample parking, comfy bed, quiet for good sleep, and friendly staff.

Poor value for money & LOUD

1: Breakfast was poor quality- on our first morning the full English was fairly cold with barely cooked bacon. No breakfast menu. 2: our corridor stank of cigarette smoke. 3: noise until 2.30am on our first night. I ended up screaming “shut up!!” at drunk guests who rampaged around, slamming doors and laughing/screaming in the corridor. Rang reception but no answer. Complained at check out and was told “yeah it’s really annoying when people do that.” This would be the kind of behaviour you might expect if you were at a £40 a night city centre dive but not when you’re paying £140 per night. 4. The bed was ok but the room looked a little tired. Fine but not special.

1: Air con/heating system in room was effective and quiet 2: decent size 3: staff on reception friendly 4: good parking facilities 5: plenty of clean, decent quality towels/face cloths

I’d recommend a stay here, lovely grounds, great rooms.

Only negative I’d say is that you can hear what’s going on in the corridors etc and other people’s televisions. I think they are just thin walls, however it didn’t bother us but it may bother some people.

The hotel was lovely. Staff were great, the room was exceptionally clean and the bed very comfy. I’d stay again.

Very pleasant country house hotel
    • Suite

The fact the lighting and heating turn off when you leave the room as it uses the key fob to switch it off and on.

Very comfy bed. Bathroom in the room I had was excellent. Spacious room. Grounds are good though not particularly large, you can watch the sheep in the field next to the hotel!! Staff very friendly and helpful.

After an excellent day we felt let down by a disappointing breakfast

The cooked breakfast was very disappointing. It was cold and served on cold plates.

We were at The Villa for a wedding. The wedding breakfast and all other parts of the celebration were excellent. The bar staff and waiting staff were very attentive and friendly. The room for our overnight stay was exceptionally clean and comfortable.

The Villa continues to maintain a high standard.

Nothing! (Comment applies to this stay only. I am a regular visitor to The Villa).

Everything! (Comment applies to this stay only. I am a regular visitor to The Villa).

ok whould go again but eat out.

sevice in the resturant at night was poor,very slow takeing your orders.i.e resevation was for 7 staff didnt come to take our order till7.40.food was ok but sevice and value for money for the same was poor.

Nice country hotel but needs better management for a four star hotel.

evening meal was expensive,poor choice and the menu consisted of this modern vogue of tiny portions,no substance and tasteless. What has happened to proper food ? public areas needed cleaning and empty glasses were left on tables although staff wandered to and fro with little interest.

excellent breakfast,comfortable room. Hotel was set in lovely grounds and the nearby village of Wrea Green is superb. Well worth using this hotel but eat out for your evening meal.

Amazing.

Nothing. Was exceptional.

What an amazing place. Excellent dog friendly hotel where they are allowed to stay with you. My partner & I took our mother’s for mother’s day and we stayed over. Breakfast was 5 star! Staff were amazing especially the gentleman who served the drinks behind the bar was a credit to the hotel. Our mums had a ball!!

Am amazing experience staying

Out stay was fantastic, we had a problem and it was dealt with so professionally by Megan on reception, a credit to your company, thank you again.xx

Would use again but would not recommend as dog friendly.

Disappointed had to leave dog in bedroom and could not take her into bar area. Breakfast choice could have been better.

Comfortable bedrooom and very nice, cosy bar and restaurant area.

Pleasant stay

Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was very fresh and nicely presented both in the evening and at breakfast time. I arrived on a wet miserable Sunday evening to a warm welcome and a pleasant cosy bar area, where I felt quite happy sitting on my own (which isn't always the case when I'm travelling alone).

Brilliant stay and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

Me and my husband stayed over night we was greeted by friendly staff giving us full information about our stay, drinks or food in the bar or eat in the restaurant, no need to venture out so relaxing, breakfast was most enjoyable with lots of choice and checking out was very straight forward the staff are so friendly and always smiling. thank you we will return very soon.

breakfast was lovely .
    • Executive Double Room

Lots of hair in bathroom especially around plug hole . Tv in living room didn’t work . People from the wedding that was there kept knocking on our door looking for someone . When going for breakfast took at least 20 minutes before we seen any staff to take orders for breakfast . At the bar at night had to go to reception a couple of times to get some to starve us staff seem to hide away

breakfast was lovely . Room very nice

Nice and clean room with all the comfort in it.

Nice and clean room with all the comfort in it. English breakfast was very good and prepared on the spot. The food in the restaurant is fine with good choices. Enough places to park and hotel is in a quiet area of the village.

Relaxing comfortable stay

Would have liked a towel rail by the shower. so you don't have to get out of the shower to get the towel.

Very comfortable bed, great large shower, plenty of room for us and 2 dogs and very quiet Fantastic breakfast. Good restaurant and bar. Friendly staff. Will certainly return .

LOVELY ROOM & BATHROOM.

DISSAPOINTED WITH THE CHOICE AT BREAKFAST.THE USUAL CEREALS & JUICE ETC PLUS FULL ENGLISH WITH CHOICE OF POACHED FRIED OR SCRAMBLED EGGS !!! THAT SAID IT WAS COOKED WELLAND WAS HOT.SERVICE AT DINNER SLOW

LOVELY ROOM & BATHROOM. REALLY NICE RECEPTIONIST.DINNER WAS GOOD VALUE BUT NOT SURE IF THE SET MENU IS WHAT IS NORMALLY ON OFFER BUT WHAT WE HAD WAS EXCELLENT

Pleasant countryside setting, with helpful staff, and ‘pet friendly’

Finding reception proved tricky - it was dark and very wet when I arrived - and I originally found myself on the opposite side of the building; needing to be escorted through the corridors, carrying my luggage, by a member of staff. Clear signage from the car park (“Reception this way” + arrow) would be helpful for first-time guests.

Staff were very helpful. The first room they allocated to me stank of cigarette smoke from the previous guest, so they moved me to an alternative room without fuss. The hotel is in a quiet location, with pleasant views and grounds to walk in. It is also ‘pet friendly’, subject to a £10 premium, but requires guests to bring their pet’s own carrier, cage or bedding (which is reasonable). Breakfast was served in my room (as I could not take my dog into the restaurant; neither could I leave him unattended in the room), but the hotel waived the £5 “tray charge”. Overall, I was greatly encouraged to use The Villa in Wrea Green (not to be confused with another Villa hotel, a few miles away, near the Fylde football stadium) again.

Very enjoyable and we will definitely use this hotel again when we are visiting this area.

Our room overlooked the front door where all the smokers congregated, therefore all night it was noisy and smelly. We did mention it to the staff on leaving and they apologised and suggested if we stay again we should ask for a room at the back of the hotel. Dont have room 16 or 14!!!

The staff were all friendly and helpful. The food was excellent, bar comfortable, surroundings all good.

Nice hotel - but nothing special

The rooms don't match the standard that is set around the outside of the hotel. Based on the pictures for the room type that we booked, some aspects such as the bathroom were not what we had expected them to be.

The room was very clean. The hotel itself is very pretty on the outside, including the grounds around it. There is plenty of parking space. It's easily laid out and navigating around the hotel is simple.

Very nice, relaxed & friendly atmosphere, I’m already planning a return visit

Whilst I completely accepted that there were restrictions on dogs for the comfort of other guests, it would have been nice if there was a small dog-friendly ‘eat-in-the-bar’ area at the far end of the bar where I could have had supper and breakfast.

Staff were very friendly & helpful, room very comfortable & excellent facilities, lovely location

Very recommendable hotel.

Upon checking out the lady couldn't find whether payment had be made or not from the booking. (maybe she required more training).

The place is really lovely feels like your out in the country, there was a good choice of breakfast, and found the drinks same price as the local pub which was down the road we had no need to go out, the hotel was so comfortable we would definitely go again.

Overall extremely happy with my stay.

One night the evening meal was delivered after an exceptionally long delay and was incorrect. This was rectified with apologies. only incident during a weeks stay.

The room was comfortable, good size and all facilities worked perfectly. Staff were welcoming and very friendly.

Very pleasant but rather expensive for what you got ..
    • Suite

Problem with the light flickering throughout thenight and also the gap our room was to big letting to much light into the room... between the main door to

the bed was lovely as was the bathroom..

Good hotel for a quiet weekend away. Close to St Ann's and other coastal towns.

Nothing really. But I was a little disappointed that the open fire in the bar are was not lit. I think we may have stayed longer in the bar if it had been lit.

I always rate hotels on the fluffiness of towels and the quality of orange juice at breakfast. They were both very good. Nice and quite, slightly remote property. Choice of breakfast was good even for me a non meat/fish eater. Nice touch biscuits with tea/coffee tray and nice smelling toiletries in the bathroom.

Let down by staff

Staff had no finesse, women on front desk miserable, offered no customer interaction busy complaining with colleague during check in and check out.

Quality of accommodation, comfortable stay, air conditioning in room.

Very good country house hotel in ideal location for exploring Blackpool and coast

Very pleasant stay, staff on reception were friendly and attentive - obviously concerned that I had arrived safely due to road flooding nearby and at entrance driveway up to the hotel. Room was comfortable with elegant decor, good level of lighting, sockets conveniently placed and a snail table ideal to use laptop on. Even had a teapot as well as mugs which was most appreciated as was the complimentary still and sparking water. Would have liked more toiletries in bathroom - more shower gel it otherwise all adequate.

Lovely night's stay

Only annoyance was a loud fellow guest - not the Villa's fault at all.

Lovely staff, clean, comfortable well appointed bedrooms and good food. Very pleasant bar and public areas; all in all a lovely stay. I was attending an event at Ribby Hall; would recommend the Villa as a place to stay in the area.

Room, location and staff were great.

My partner is gluten free and the room service food options were limited to 2 items; furthermore, due to an early start, we couldn't get a cooked breakfast -- I expected that the hotel would be more accommodating.

Room, location and staff were great.

A very nice palce to saty

Shower temperature fluctuates but hotel is aware and is in the process of rectifying.

Friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere. Both dineer and breakfast were of a high standard.

Okay for passing through

The internal fire doors (necessary due to fire regulations) unwittingly make the place feel like an old people's home. Our room, on the first floor, was dark, only having one small dormer window.

We spent one night here to see the nearby Blackpool illuminations. It is a typical country house massively expanded to cater for parties (there was a wedding going on during our stay). It isn't anywhere near as charming as the snow-draped publicity photo suggests, but it's infinitely better than staying anywhere in Blackpool itself.

Nice Place. Pity about Breakfast.

Breakfast. Very disapointed with state of the food served. Warm, greasy overcooked. Nothing was freshly cooked to order on plate. Even poached eggs were cool and hard. This was a BIG disapointment

Room was nice and warm when we arrived. Dinner was very good.

Most of it was enjoyable
    • Suite

The Manager of the Bar needs to be more approciable. Better communication that there was another bar we could of gone to, instead of just saying the bar is closed and last orders. Arrived back in Hotel at 9-25 to see if we could have something to eat were told the Kitchen was shut if they serve till 9-30 why was it closed. Said they could do us cold sandwiches. All the staff at reception were lovely and very helpful. The young bar staff were very pleasent maybe the Manager could learn of them:)

The Room was lovely

Stayed for a wedding. Wouldn’t stay again.

There was a constant back ‘buzzing/whistling’ sort of noise in the room. Temp difficult to control in room . Set temp on stat and the air con would intermittently then blast cold. An overall noisy night and didn’t sleep well. Had to ask for several things to be replenished at breakfast much to the annoyance of one member of staff!

Pleasant and a lovely room 8/10.

I should of just left all bar bills to put onto my card and I did clear my bills on the night with the bar however at checkout I had to pay 3 more bar bills amounting to another £35 which I was not too happy about.

Megan on reception was a delight to meet and greet, extremely helpful and pleasant and polite

Pleasant stay

We booked our table for 7 oclock so we could enjoy the set menu as we have done so many times before. Myself and my husband checked in with Clare at 6.50 at the restaurant. our friends were running a little late but as this was a surprise for my husband i didnt mention this. Our friends arrived at 7 mins past 7 and after hugs n kisses and a drink ordered we were shown to our table. I asked if we could have the set menu to be told Finished at 7. When I spoke to the lady at reception she informed unless you were seated with the set menu physically in your hands at 7 you could not order from the set menu. This should really have been explained when we checked in a the restaurant as the lady knew we were waiting for friends so she could have been a little understanding with this.

excellent for our 2 dogs. Rooms are clean and have been refurbished since our last visit.

memerable stay not so memerable breakfast

was looking forward to breakfast, great variety available, unfortunately the coffee and cooked breakfast was cold, it was as if the eggs were cooked separate as these were really hot and the rest had been left on the side till needed, sorry but let the stay down

staff where excellent especially tom (bar) and receptionist (sorry cant remember name)

Beautiful and relaxing.
    • Suite

The only thing that fell short for me personally was the breakfast... not really a great selection of hot food just a full English as it comes (couldn't choose to swap or add extras). The only other thing was that my fried egg was snotty. Again this is my personal preference.

The place was beautiful, very clean with welcoming staff... I would stop again in an instance

Nice hotel in good location

Although it is pet friendly there is no inside area that dogs are allowed where you could sit and have a drink.

Nice room and en suite which looked as though it had recently been refurbished. Good food.

Charming and would go again

Breakfast could have been served better. Having to ask for every single cup of coffee isn’t great and the scrambled eggs were puréed. In addition, I was woken at 4am/5am by managers/staff doing some sort of walk through around the building. These have to be done but cud have been a little bit quieter about it.

The hotel was in a lovely setting and the receptionist was very helpful. The rooms were nice and warm and had lots of amenities.

It was an ideal location for what we required

The signage was a little misleading when approaching as to where to park

The staff were friendly and helpful, with all the facilities as you would expect from an establishment of this standard

Nice hotel with some great rates - we stayed Sunday night in October for less than £60 inc Bfast.

Noisy party guests - why can't people be a little more considerate ? Shouting in a corridor of bedrooms after midnight is not on.

Friendly staff, very nice hotel, great breakfast

Comfortable but a little tired hotel

Bar meals are fine but service was not brilliant. Wine ordered never arrived.

The rooms are spacious but a little tired. Chips to the sink enamel and vinyl flooring up the side of the bath hanging off.

lovely with an old country stay feel.

Very noisy late night returners to their rooms. banging on our door at 2 in the morning.

lovely cosy room, and the extremely pleasant front desk receptionist.

Fair

Booking.com not sending the payment to the hotel and trying to be charged twice for accommodation in front of other guests embarrassing to say the least

Feels as though the Villa has been setup for conferences and weddings rather than the leisure guest.

Threadbare bed linen and very tired stained double bed. Very noisy door closures which impacts on your sleep. Advise potential guests to enquire whether their stay coincides with a wedding as this may affect the noise levels when guests return to their rooms in the early hours.

Lounge bar menu suited our taste and breakfast was super.

can not recommed this place

food in both dinning areas. Sunday lunch very poor three small slices of meat not enough veg and not cooked,service also very poor .Pity the managers on duty were unable to say hello very disappointed. Bar area dirty cobwebs on light fitting etc

bedroom very nice and bathroom

A wonderful stay in a beautiful hotel

A beautiful hotel in a lovely location. My room was large, airy and clean and very comfortable and free water was provided. The food in the restaurant was good with a wide selection. The only downside was that there were no eggs benedict available for breakfast but the fruit selection was lovely.

The best leg of my short tour.

A nice country hotel tucked away in a village near Blackpool but a million miles away in other ways. Bar area old-fashioned but comforting with good food and service. I didn't try their full service restaurant section. The Villa felt welcoming with a little bustle, which is good to see.