Reviews of Towers Hotel & Spa 3 stars

#2 of 14 hotels in Swansea

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Food was very good.
    • Standard Twin Room

Food was very good. Staff very friendly. The beds in the first room were not comfortable but the staff were very helpful and moved us to another room so we were very happy.

All in all a lovely stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Not sure if it was our timings , we ate breakfast at around 9 but it wasn’t the best breakfast we’d eaten. We found the cooked breakfast dry and had been sitting in the heated containers too long.

Quick check in. Friendly staff, location was good for us as we needed to be in Swansea city the next day. I left my coat at the hotel and the hotel retrieved it and posted it out to me, excellent customer service. The coat was new so I was extremely happy with how helpful the staff were in getting it back to me.

A great place to stay
    • Standard Twin Room

Leaving it for a 4-star hotel that was far inferior to yourselves. We just wish that we could have taken the Towers to Bristol!!

Friendly staff, great ambience, Good Food, everything!

Hotel Review
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff weren't particularly attentive or welcoming Spa facilities could be open a little longer

The breakfast choice was good. The food in bar was very nice and good value for money. The bedrooms are nice and spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

A lovely relaxing and comfortable stay .

N.a.

Myself and my husband found our room very comfortable , we both slept well. We used the spa and both had treatments . The staff were very nice and welcoming .We enjoyed our treatments the hot stones is lovely We also had food in the restaurant which was very nice . Plus a good breakfast in the morning . We will defiantly be returning .

Towers Hotel & Spa
    • Standard Twin Room

We booked through Booking. Com so is that why we were shoved in the basement in a dingy twin bed room listening the humming of the external air conditioning units... The breakfast set up was very poor. Once milk was added to the coffee it was cold! The use of the breakfast containers made the mushrooms, sausages and hash browns wet, shrivelled and tasteless.

Evening meal was very tasty, lovely waitering staff and very sufficient in both serving and clearing table between servings - excellent service.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Would defo recommend

Nothing !

The beds were a lot comfier than expected, rooms were great value for money! Also was surprised that the facilities use was included in price such as the pool. And finally the breakfast was absolutely delicious, 10/10! :)

This hotel was excellent value for money the staff were...
    • Standard Twin Room

This hotel was excellent value for money the staff were extremely helpful and friendly going out of their way to make our stay a memorable one!

Room was comfortable.
    • Standard Twin Room

Location is not near anything which i guess is a positive if you want some peace and quiet

Room was comfortable. Sky tv in the rooms are such a bonus. Complimentary biscuits were a delight, good old bourbon and digestives. Reception girls were friendly and very helpful and really made our stay a million times better. Spa facilities were great, hot tub was warm and worked well alongside the pool which is perfect. We did not get a chance to try the breakfast as we overslept

Absolutely beautiful
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

That no one told me I needed to brig I'd as I was paying cash for our room considering it was our wedding day wasn't happy that my husband had to leave me to come back to get my I'd

We was very happy with the staff n our room

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I always enjoy my stay at the Towers Hotel and Spa, food is excellent.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathrooms are looking a bit tired and could do with some fresh grouting and or sealant, but are always very clean.

I have stayed at The Towers Hotel and Spa a few times and have always received excellent service. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean but some of the bathrooms need updating, the beds are very comfortable and the food is excellent. I would recommend anyone to stay as find it great value for money.

We had an enjoyable stay and the hotel was very good value for money.
    • Standard Twin Room

You are a bit isolated and definately need use of a car there are no local pubs or restaurant within walking distance you need to drive into Swansea or llandarcy to eat out We did have an evening meal at the Hotel which at best could be described as avarage.

All the staff were friendly and helpful, The leisure facilities were fantastic and open til 10pm. Breakfast was very good and there is a large reasonably priced bar area.

Overall impression would stay there again in the future, as on balance enjoyed my stay there.
    • Standard Twin Room

The food was totally disappointing, and didn't offer value for money at all. Breakfast was included but very poor. Cooked breakfast often dry, burnt, overcooked, tasteless along with under cooked mushrooms. Continental option again poor and with little choice to choose from. Even the toast was served burnt and sometimes as if had been reheated. Was expecting a lot more from what was proposed but was sadly let down, got better delicious food for my meals at other venues in the area that were also good value for money.

Staff friendly and helpful and gave good customer service in all areas of the hotel. Room clean and spacious, Bed comfortable. Quiet location at the hotel gave a relaxed atmosphere throughout my stay. Good spa facilities and pool and jacuzzi. Grounds were well kept and in good order with a choice of areas to sit and relax in too.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

• Standard Twin Room

Due to the hot weather we had the windows open. The large fans on the roof of the swimming pool just below our room were on all night creating an awful racket. We had little sleep.

Very nice, excellent location and bonus free car parking highly recommended
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Only one small thing , for breakfast. coffee in hot jugs , but INSTANT, which is poor , it should in 4 star always be fresh filter coffee

Good size room, excellent high quality breakfast, staff really good and nice pool and outside sun beds a bonus

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Family accomodation for Graduation
    • Standard Twin Room

Whilst to hotel buildings are generally tidy, the pathways etc are a little untidy and the adjacent businesses just plain scruffy.

Facilities were excellent. Breakfast was great. Overall, good value for money

Comfortable and friendly.

Food was a little over cooked and not much flavour . Breakfast was good. Window frames need a clean.

Location was excellent for my sons graduation. Good facillities. Would not be happy if pets were at hotel. Good size portions of food, reasonably priced. Gardens are lovely. Good car park. Would stay there again

Last minute booking, and remembered we had eaten here before. Nice place.
    • Standard Twin Room

The food was very good but the table tops had been damaged by hot pots or jugs. We were in room 22 and the view from the window wasn't brilliant (broken fence).

Everything was 'comfortable' and therefore enjoyable.

Enjoyable break away☺
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Most staff very good but one waitress just dumped the bottle of wine unopened on the table and walked away without a word! How rude!

Good selection of food for breakfast. Nice pool Jacuzzi and gym.

Very enjoyable and relaxing
    • Standard Twin Room

There was nothing that we didn't like. We marked cleanliness down 1 mark which was for a few minor things.

The beds were comfy and both had good nights sleep. Food and service were excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Would certainly return.

Home from home
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Used the hotel to go to a local concert and so glad we booked a hotel out of the city centre. Staff were so friendly and helpful in all areas from reception to bar restaurant and cleaning staff. Highly recommend it

Nice surroundings but staff could have been more hopefull;
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

We were attending a wedding there at 3pm; When I made the booking I asked that the room be ready by 2pm as we were travelling to the venue; However when we arrived we were told our room would be ready after 3! I asked where we were supposed to get ready and we were told we could use the spa; It was a nightmare the changing rooms were very hot and trying to get ready was awful. We were hot and sweaty by the time we got ready and it spoilt the start of the wedding, I was a witness and felt they didn't do enough for us;

The grounds were very pretty and very well maintained

60th birthday treat didn't go quite according to plan!
    • Superior Twin Room

Too many steps, a problem with the television in the room, problem with water the following morning courtesy of the Water Board working overnight. The spa was too hot and consequently my partner couldn't use any of the facilities because he has a heart condition.

The evening meal was excellent and the staff were very friendly.

nice overnight break
    • Superior Twin Room

I booked or room through booking.com but when I got to reception they had no record of my booking..they checked all their systems and nothing come up..i explained they actually emailed me a confirmation of the booking but they still couldn't find it. Unfortunately I had a new phone so my email was on there to show them, I was lucky and they had a spare room available but if I had booked for a party of people I would have been out of luck. I came home the following day and found the confirmation email from them, rang them straight away and was told to send it to them..that was sunday..today is Thursday but have not received any response

The beds were comfy.. free wifi..room comfortable and clean food good at the meal in the evening and breakfast, also enjoyed the entertainment in the lounge...a bit pricy for drinks but we were expecting that....

Friendly, comfy, clean and very nice food.
    • Standard Twin Room

We were on the same floor as a large group of females who were attending an ABBA tribute event. They were quite noisy and woke me up when returning to their rooms. If possible we’d have preferred a quieter floor as we were off early to an Ooen Day at Swansea University

Very friendly and helpful

A great place to go for the Spa facilities but would not eat there again.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The food and service in the restaurant was very poor. It was not a cheap meal and so the evening was ruined.

The hotel room and facilities were excellent, especially the Spa. Reception staff were friendly.

Clean & pleasant hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Nice large, clean rooms. The staff where very helpful and changed my room from the twin my company booked to a double even before I requested. I therefore enjoy a very large comfortable double bed.

Too brief to comment would choose again
    • Standard Twin Room

Greeted us despite arriving late in the evening . only stayed one night due to unfortunate bereavement in the family helped us with cases and we had a drink in bar despite late arrival

Excelent short stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

THis was a stopover for the night after 260 miles of travell on our way to Rosslare for ferry to Ireland. Full information about hotel facilities give on arrival. Our room was a nice size and positioned on the lower floor with access to a patio area. The flower displays around the hotel were excellent and in full bloom. Did not use spa. Ample parking area.

Excellent yet again!
    • Standard Twin Room

I'll always come back to this Hotel whenever I need to stay near Swansea, its amazing! I've stayed 3 years running & if anything it improves each time, especially the Wifi ;) All the flowers (Lupins & poppies) where in full bloom all around the gardens & pathways, it was stunning..

Really enjoyed our relaxing stay.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The room description stated the room had a balcony. This was not correct. The room had a large door, that could be opened on a tilt mechanism. The door formed part of the size of a patio door. There was nothing to step out onto.

All the staff were friendly and helpful. I put special requirements on my booking form and I received an email regarding this. It was good communication. The whole site and facilities were great.

Perfect break x stunning excellent , helpful staff
    • Standard Twin Room

Very helpful staff , beautiful in the tower . Stunning . Cheaper than travel lodge . Everything there you need . Spa excellent wish we had more than 1 night .

good value for money on the outskirts of swansea.
    • Standard Twin Room

Choice of whiskeys / spirits at the bar was limited.

Rooms and leisure facilities were of a good quality. All of the staff were helpful and polite.

I would definitely stay here again if only to enjoy the pool!
    • Standard Twin Room

The view from our back ground floor room.The fence was broken and some litter.

The pool was amazing! The best yet!plenty of loungers A very good breakfast.Pleasant and helpful staff.Plenty of parking spaces.

Absolutely awful never again!!!
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The staff were unhelpful and couldnt even bother to get out of their chairs at check in or out.staff didn't explain about the buffet breakfast which was at best luke warm,eggs were hard hash browns soggy, water from a flask! for tea was tepid and we had to ask for coffee to be refilled which was vile. fruit juices and grapefruit segments were warm worst breakfast ever!At check out staff didn't ask if we enjoyed our stay and only one staff member could be bothered to say good morning.The whole place was very unprofessional.this hotel is an over priced flop house and that's being polite. Never again!!!!

The bed was very comfortable..

Cracking Hotel!
    • Standard Twin Room

The location, it's a bit out of the way, but I'm being really picky because that could also be a plus!

Cracking Hotel! staff create an atmosphere of informal efficiency, facilities are great, rooms are clean and comfy, I would highly recommend this Hotel and will use again.

Very comfortable, good food and service.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

We were situated next to a business room for treatments and on our arrival day, a Friday, we could clearly hear conversations from next door. Apart from that noise that was intrusive all was well. We were offered a different room with an upgrade but decided to stay and the noise was not repeated over our 4 night stay.

Pleasant and helpful staff. Breakfast and service in the restaurant all good.

Very enjoyable stay, with friendly staff and would definitely recommend to family and friends.
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The restaurant was cold, the waiter happily moved us but we were still cold. A few people were sat eating with their jackets on, which isn't ideal when eating.

The evening meal and breakfast was superb. Plenty of choice and I was even full on my low carb diet.

Good location and comfortable room. Staff need lots of training on customer service.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Pool staff need lot more training how to welcome customers and at least get up and serve the customer instead of being busy with their iPhones. When we enter the pool reception we felt that we were not welcomed. I think it is very rude if the staff behave like this. Reception staff who checked us in was okay to start with. We had an issue with the TV in the room and called for help but the help arrived after 2 hours following chased twice. The lady in reception said they are very busy doing all the check-in and she is on her own. But she was telling me lies as we can see no one is checking in from our room for a good 1 hour. Breakfast was good but the staff showing how lazy they are to welcome the customers and not explaining where to find your buffet food. They don’t even serve coffee or tea at the table. An old couple came in for breakfast whilst we were there. The couple can barely stand up to serve themselves and no assistance was given to them. Only going around and collect plates from the tables and chatting among themselves. Very poor show in a highly rated hotel. The carpet in the dinning room is very dirty and not ideal for where food being served. Carpet looked about 20 years old. What a shame.

Very good leisure pool and spa. Located in a quiet area with easy access to city centre. The room was clean and beyond my expectation. However, the room was not checked and set up for easy operation of the TV. Reasonable garden area to walk around and large outside patio area to relax if needed.

Swimming pool and sauna are really nice
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The shower in the gents changing room has been broken for ages. The rooms could do with being updated. Carpets are starting to look a bit old now

Swimming pool and sauna are really nice

Beautiful place some in welcoming staff
    • Standard Twin Room

The day time staff where friendly but the night staff I had a little feeling he didn't want me in the building because the way his done and action changed to me and my friends and to other people we whare the only Asians there I didn't no and don't want to say it was that but the image he gave looked like it was that but other all good and nice place but he did put everyone of due to his tone and body language not one to complain but did feel like asking for a refund because that did ruin everyone's mood

The room was nice and the spa was good but due to the reason I didn't get the chance get to experience but the area and the air was nice I am from London and the air here is not good at all

I've staid several times and I will return and recommend your beautiful Hotel and Spa.
    • Standard Twin Room

Again I was overly pleased. On eating an evening meal the waitress didn't wait for us to finish before attempting to take our plates I did have to tell her.

I've staid in the Towers before and on both times there wasn't anything bad to say about anything.

Absolutely amazing
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

There was nothing about the stay we didn’t like.

From the moment we stepped on site every one was polite and friendly and couldn’t do enough to help us. From the amazing entertainment in the bar to the fantastic food that we are still talking about with family and friends nothing could of been any better.

The photos on the website do not do this hotel justice .
    • Standard Twin Room

The photos on the website do not do this hotel justice . It is a bit tired but our room was lovely much nicer than the rooms shown in the photos on the website, the beds were very comfortable, the pool and gym were very good . It was on the edge of Swansea but only a short drive to the city centre . The breakfast was good and included . No hidden extras. A good value stay.

a perfect little get away. we would visit again
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

all the treatments were booked due to a wedding but that was not the hotels fault of course.

staff were very helpful and friendly and the pool was lovely

Amazing stay, first class staff and will definitely be somewhere I will be returning too. AAA******
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Maybe the location, but generally someone staying at The Towers would have transport anyway. So for me, nothing I didn't like.

I cannot give enough praise to the reception staff, in particular a lady with an American or Canadian accent. She was the most polite, accommodating, funny and inviting lady that I have ever been greeted by, in all of the many hotels I have visited, in 20+ years of travelling. Breakfast was great, and the surroundings were comfortable. The suite we stayed in was exquisite, and I would gladly visit again. We very much enjoyed the health spa too. A really wonderful experience was had, staying at The Towers Hotel & Spa... High recommended ...

Facilities lovely room disappointing not good value for money.
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Reception when checking in were not very informative. Did not explain the use of the facilities. Explained that I had requested a room near the pool but was told that the hotel was fully booked. Ended up with basic room which despite the hotel being lovely in general did not reflect good value for money at £110 for the night. The room was more Something that you would expect from a premier inn where you pay a basic price.

very good stay
    • Standard Twin Room

Probably needs a decoration upgrade, especially the function room to bring it into the 21st century

hotel bar and function room was very good and breakfast was good also

very enjoyable
    • Standard Twin Room

we had a lovely night stay. we went to the bar in the evening there was a young bar man his name is Rhoddry he was excellent very helpful happy to chat when he could he made our time in the bar enjoyable he was then joined be a female later in the night her name was Angie both Angie and Rhoddry were happy helpful both very sociable towards us and other people in the Bar area. overall good night stay and will be staying again in the future

Good quality hotel but a bit far out of Swansea.
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Breakfast orange juice wasn't the best. Coffee, cooked breakfast and croissants were good.

Large comfortable room and plenty of free parking. Comfortable bar but noisy TV running in background. Lovely ladies on reception made us feel very welcome.

• Standard Twin Room

The Breakfast All dishes piping hot really enjoyed.we will Definitely be booking again. Bar prices were Fair.and the service was prompt Rooms were Comfortable and prestine. And Everything in the Room Worked

Overall, great value for money.
    • Standard Twin Room

Although I have stayed many times before with no complaints, my mother was less than impressed with the cleanliness of the beds and frames and arm chairs.

We enjoyed the spa/pool facility. Private and not too busy. Restaurant staff extremely friendly, yet wait was a little too long for food to arrive.

The room was very comfortable.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

I did ask for certain things on arrival and they weren't there, was told our room was ready, got to the room the cleaners were still in there. Little things which put a bit of a dampner on things

The room was very comfortable.

It was exactly what I needed it to be - I'd stay again.

The Annex rooms were a little too warm - possibly because they were directly above the Spa and the air-conditioning didn't seem to be up to the job of regulating the temperature effectively. Basic rooms are a little plain but still fine. Deluxe room much better.

Restaurant food was excellent, great quality and portion sizes. Tower looks nice. Reception staff very helpful - Spa area is a little small but suits the property just fine with everything you'd expect.

A lovely relaxing break.

Loved it all.

Great location to Swansea and the Gower. We really enjoyed the pool and spa facilities. The food in the restaurant was lovely.a large car park too so there was always space to park the car. ☺

Light , clean room.
    • Standard Twin Room

Light , clean room. Most comfortable bed, so welcome after a long drive and good dinner. The reception staff were also helpful with our booking change.

Average stay
    • Standard Twin Room

Overall experience was ok. The room was average needed bit of TLC, light build missing by the bed, peanuts on the floor and bathroom unit could of done with being replaced. The stay was meant to be kids but babysitter fell ill. The hotel was great at updating our room over the phone with a extra charge. We checked in, walked to our room, was a struggle with steps, luggage, 3 year old and a baby. Get to the room to find out the card hadn’t been activated for the room. Arrive in room, no extra bed or cot. Then a mix up with the beds. Evening meal was ok, steak was average and abit grizzly, which staff were told.

The bed was very comfy. The pool was lovely and both kids enjoyed it. Helpful staff on reception. Breakfast was lovely with a wide variety of foods and drinks.

Great staff, but avoid the restaurant.
    • Standard Twin Room

The restaurant was a big let down. Had evening meal and breakfast. Quality of the food and the cooking was not good at all. The decor in our room was somewhat dated and the hotel overall is in need of refurbishment.

The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. The location was great for us. Pleasant bar area. Comfortable enough. We didn't use the spa facilities, so can't comment on them.

The staff were all friendly and helpful which made the visit...
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The taps on the sink were almost impossible to turn off with wet hands

The staff were all friendly and helpful which made the visit even better than what the facilities had offer

Extremely good value for money.
    • Standard Twin Room

Excellent hotel. Very helpful staff particularly reception and bar staff Comfortable beds, great breakfast which was included in the price. Highly recommend this hotel when visiting Swansea and would definitely stay there again when in the area.

Don't be put off with it being out of town
    • Standard Twin Room

Free sky in all the rooms, free facilities swimming, gym and sauna, excellent food and drinks not over priced, spacious rooms and air-conditioning for all types of weather

Staff are superb, Hotel and facilites are great. A no stress choice, delivers on its promises.
    • Standard Twin Room

Only the weather during my stay!!!

The staff are superb and nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast was well cooked and tasty consistently. Room was comfortable, clean and modern with a super mattress on the bed. Excellent parking, wi fi and the premises has two separate bars to choose from. (One more intimate if that's what you want!). Evening meals reasonably priced and again well cooked.

fantastic
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

all amazing nothing too much trouble for staff.

all aspects of our stay amazing experience spa ,dining room ,staff, bathroom spotless great hotel all round.

Good place to meet friends and celebrate graduation.
    • Standard Twin Room

3 out of 4 glasses in bathroom had lipstick stains. Beds felt well worn.

Good breakfast. Porridge and poached eggs excellent. Swimming pool, spa and treatments available on site. Large twin beds. Very close to university (bay campus) and easy travel distance of beach and major supermarkets.

Simple place to stay, good for business trips
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Room was little dated for my liking, curtains were dusty and stapled to the wall to hold them in place! Staff in bar were more interested in going out for a smoke, Waited ten mins for someone to come and serve us. Understand that it’s quiet time off year as in hotel trade myself.

Comfortable room, large and spacious, breakfast was good quality of range of items more than adequate

Wish I had booked somewhere else.
    • Standard Twin Room

No sleep door banging people in corridors comming back talking in hallways outside rooms phone going off at 0130 am wouldn't book there if you want a good night's sleep.

Breakfast good restaurant clean but not hot water for tea topped up lukewarm.

Not worth £90
    • Standard Twin Room

Room 21, hair in bath and chipped tiles. Bathroom dan would go off, had to turn off at main switch. Air con very noisy. Freezing at night. Would have rang reception but the phone was broken

Staff friendly, parking good and location good

It was ok, restaurant food was very good.
    • Standard Twin Room

No heating! In November this is not a laughing matter. They provided a small domestic fan heater that was as effective as a nats fart.

Restaurant menu choice. Fish dishes were excellent an fish cooked to perfection.

Very comfortable hotel, friendly and helpful staff,...
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

We couldn't find any faults

Very comfortable hotel, friendly and helpful staff, Excellent Breakfast. Excellent swimming pool which was very warm. good car parking. We had a most enjoyable stay. Very comfortable bedroom, everything was very clean and well looked after.

Compared to similar hotels the price was above average,I guess this was in part due to Spa facility.
    • Standard Twin Room

Warm plates in the breakfast buffet

Comfortable bed,reasonable size room,rapid check-in and good parking.Did not eat in the restaurant in the evening so cannot comment.

Overpriced with very average facilities.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

Myself & my daughter had a meal in the restaurant which was very poor. The wine had to be returned as it appeared to be spoiled and the pasta dish I had as the only vegetarian choice available on the menu was flacid (having been over cooked) and tasteless. In the description of the restaurant in the hotel room it says the restaurant caters for all dietary requirements - clearly this is not the case. The corridors of the two floors of the hotel spa area had a strong smell of chlorine & we were woken up several times on the Friday evening by other residents returning to their rooms and banging the fire door outside the room. Generally speaking, I felt the room was over priced for the very average facilities available and the distance from Swansea town centre. I shall not be returning.

The bed was of a generous size

Nice clean hotel, friendly and attentive staff. Cold room no heating, not very secure car parl
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

No heating in room, cold night, on booking price was £90 come to pay on day charged £120. Also a car window was smashed in and robbed in the car park

Location of hotel, value for money

Lovely stay as part of the wedding party.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The only downfall for me was that fact that thr cleaners were cleaning the hall way outside our room at 7.45 in the morning. The hover was loud and I could hear the doors loudly being opened and closed.

Fourth stay at the Towers - Staying one night part of the wedding party. Lovely venue. Bedroom was tastefully decorated and plenty of room. shower was huge and powerful. Did not use the spa facilities this time. Breakfast was included in the booking and plenty of choice. Friendly staff.

What a lovely place the people the staff and the facilities...
    • Standard Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

just the views, the buildings and grounds are good.

What a lovely place the people the staff and the facilities, i couldn't fault it. If you want a very nice hotel with lots going for it and dont require views this is the one.The views are of industry and massive pilons right next to the place and all the pictures you see have been doctored with them removed.

Excellent hotel, friendly staff, great place to stay.
    • Superior Double Room with Ensuite Bathroom

The food in the restaurant could do with reducing portion sizes, and focusing on higher quality. Although the food is not bad, but was expecting smaller portions.

The double superior room that we had was very impressive. Very clean, and well presented. Staff were excellent. The food in the restaurant is bordering on excessive for portion sizes. But great value for money.