Reviews of Tuddenham Mill Luxury Boutique Hotel 5 stars

High Street, Tuddenham., Tuddenham, IP28 6SQ, United Kingdom

#1 of 1 hotels in Tuddenham

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Not a negative of the hotel, but the exceptionally high quality of the restaurant is not well represented on the Booking.com listing. Visit the hotel's website for a comprehensive idea of the food options.

Very well kept gardens and open spaces. Lovely little touches in the bedrooms (fresh biscuits, complementary drinks, etc). The restaurant was truly exceptional, so expect to pay a little more for it. Not the ideal location for a business stop-over, but I would certainly stay again given the opportunity.

• Double Room with Terrace

Totally private and peaceful. Very clean and the most comfortable bed ever. Good quality fittings in room (Dyson fan, internet radio etc) and fridge with goodies.

• Double Room - Mill Stream

There was nothing to dislike.

Fantastic facilities in a lovely setting. The complimentary slow gin and fresh orange juice were a very nice touch. The quality of food in the restaurant was 10 out of 10.

• Double Room - Mill Stream

The only thing I thought could be improved, was the privacy of our room. There was a path very near to our patio (leading to the Nook rooms) and so you needed to draw the curtains to avoid people looking into your room as they walked past.

When a venue bills itself as a luxury boutique hotel, it has to be good as your expectations have already been raised; however Tuddenham Mill exceeded my expectations. We stayed in a Mill Stream Room, which was absolutely fabulous. Extras like the freshly baked flap jacks and the little decanter of sloe gin were lovely, as was the fridge containing fresh orange juice, real milk and bottled water. The staff were lovely and even made me fresh mint tea. The restaurant has a really interesting menu and the quality of the food is excellent.

Nothing negative to say.

Loft South was outstanding. Room was super clean and in good repair. The food in the restaurant was top notch and service was as well. Spending the extra money was well worth it...great job!

• Double Room with Terrace

What can I say I took my husband to Tuddenham Mill for his birthday and was so surprised at how wonderfully we were received. The attention to detail was amazing and we were made to feel very special. I would like to thank Adrianne in the restaurant who really looked after us and nothing was too much trouble. The Room (Leet) was beautifully appointed and we lacked nothing ( other than another coffee sachet) it was great to have real coffee in the room. The location was idyllic and quiet and we enjoyed the wood burning hot tub under the stars. The food was extremely good and the vegetarian selection much appreciated by my husband. Would and already have recommended this as a place to stay.

• Double Room - Mill Room West

We stayed in the Mill itself. be warned, the earplugs supplied on the nightstand are required! A dreadful noisy nights stay beside the busy road. In addition, the room has an open plan bathroom - please put a door and wall up to the ceiling!!!! This will keep down both bathroom and road noises :)

The staff, restaurant and having a meal overlooking the millpond. The bed and room facilities were good.

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

Unfortunately the noise from the other rooms could be heard. The toilet/shower/running water was particularly loud, it actually sounded as if they were in same room as us.

Lovely surrounding area with outside seating over looking the water

• Double Room with Terrace

I am only rating it down because I had booked a room with a bath but this was not the room allocated. Hotel staff were apologetic but enable to swop rooms as fully booked.

peaceful setting and excellent breakfast

• Double Room with Terrace

Weirdly, they seem to give you way too much Salmon at breakfast. Oh and the coffee was really quite bad, which is such a shame because overall the food was delicious.

The bed was super comfortable and even though the nooks are small, they have everything you need!

Everything was perfect

It was a perfect stay. Food is amazing. The staff are exceptional in all that they do. Friendly welcoming professional and helpful. The nooks are well designed and have done amazing features. One of the finest places I have stayed and eaten in for a very long time

• Double Room with Terrace

The Nooks are too small for a couple sharing - there is zero space in the bathrooms for toiletries, a shelf is needed for this, which I did recommend to the staff upon checkout! Also, a hand towel holder on the side of the shower would be good, rather than on the floor!

The food in the restaurant was fantastic, staff super friendly.

• Double Room - Mill Room East

Would of be nice to have had a bit more to do if we were going to stay longer such as a pool or hot tube which would make the stay extra special!

Everything was amazing! Staff were super helpful answering any questions we had also had some essentials brought to our room that we had forgotten to bring, room was beautiful with amazing room service! Food was absolutely delicious and cocktails were incredible too!

• Double Room with Terrace

I got the impression there was a SPA. While there was a SPA Pod it was not quite what I expected. This is a minor issue and probably a misunderstanding on my part.

The 'Nook' room was fantastic. Great bed and fantastic shower. The view were amazing. The restaurant food was amongst the best we have had. Fabulous breakfast was a bonus. The staff were very engaged.

Everything was perfect

What a truly wonderful stay we had at Tuddenham Mill. We had two completely blissful and chilled out nights in the stunning Loft Suite East. We couldn’t have asked for more, we wanted to escape and have some time to ourselves to recharge our batteries and that is exactly what we got. The Suite was stunning, beautiful fire, amazing views from the windows, a fantastic bath and a large comfy bed with such silky soft bedding that we didn't want to leave. The staff were so helpful and always greeted us with a friendly smile, nothing was too much trouble. We will be recommending you to all our family and friends and hope to be back very soon.

• Double Room with Terrace

The bar area lacked comfy seating and had an unpleasant "drainy" aroma. Such a shame as, for our group, it spoilt an otherwise lovely stay.

Both the breakfast and 7 course evening tasting menu with wine flight were exceptionally good. The dining room staff could not be faulted.

• Double Room with Terrace

Didn’t realise when I booked that we would be outside in the grounds in a hut.. having said that it was still very pleasant.

Great location and good food. Lovely building

• Loft Suite

The hotel was pretty close to the main road so could hear the traffic slighty but this was just a minor issue

Everything was lovely and the views were amazing! Also I had requested the turn down service and this was superb! Highly recommend this if you want to spoil your other half.

• Loft Suite

The rooms were lovely, we had a lift suit and it was stunning! Great bath in the room, everything was comfortable and staff were friendly. Would stay again!

• Loft Suite

Breakfast was a little limited and disappointing, with no obvious vegan or vegetarian options (albeit I could have asked in advance). Otherwise the place is great and I would happily return. I never got to eat in the restaurant, but would give it a try next time for sure.

Friendly staff team, amazing room up in the barn loft with fantastic facilities, and a great combination of the modern and the traditional. Loved the complimentary items, especially the local Gin. Really the room couldn't have been better, a real AAA star with a great tv, fire, shower and bed.

• Double Room with Terrace

Amazing views of the countryside and the river flowing under the mill house with few swans. Breakfast was very nice. The Nooks were bit small for two people but fine for good night sleep, very modern, warm and comfortable. Staff were very polite.

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

Really good dog friendly rooms with direct access outside. Fresh orange juice, coffee, tea and home made cookies in the room each day. Fantastic midwinter break rates. Breakfast was really excellent too.

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

There's no mobile signal and the WiFi signal is OK but weak.

Outstanding experience. Enthusiastic, professional, friendly staff who go further than the extra mile.Food just dreamy whether you prefer traditional or more adventurous. The room was immaculately turned out and spotless. Beautiful views from a comfy bed. What more would you want?

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

The only thing that would have been better was if there was somewhere to put a glass of wine while you were in the amazing deep bath!!

The bed was very comfy and there was a luxurious feel to everything.

• Double Room with Terrace

Doesn’t feel like a luxury hotel, the bathroom is nice but the bedrooms are pretty average. The bar area is crying out for some lounges rather than metal tables, makes you not want to stay for a drink there. Very slow service in the restaurant at both dinner and breakfast with food arriving before drinks on both occasions.

Lovely location

• Double Room with Terrace

It would have been better if we could have checked in earlier, it was a pricey stay so would’ve liked a bit more time there. Considering the price we were there less than 24 hours which was a shame.

Really warm and cosy room. Felt so comfortable. The shower was amazing!!!

• Double Room - Mill Stream

There was a damp odour in the bar, possibly from the river/water under the mill which did detract from the ambience of the bar.

Staff were exceptionally helpful polite and professional. Room was a good size.

• Double Room with Terrace

We stayed in one of the Nooks. Really well designed and thought out. Food was delicious at the restaurant and unusually for a restaurant of this calibre, excellent portion sizes! Breakfast equally so!

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Very flat pillows- my husband and I both had an uncomfortable night’s sleep. Meal a little disappointing was expecting more of an eating ‘experience ‘ which was why we travelled there and booked a room.. We felt the cost of the mill stream room for a Friday night was overpriced..

Spacious accommodation complimentary sloe gin and chocolates nice touch

• Double Room - Mill Stream

The bathroom sink is huge and the counter is small, so there is no counter space in the bathroom to put your own toiletries. As a result, I left a bottle of foundation behind because I couldn't see it hidden behind the sink. However, when I called up the hotel, they were incredible, immediately checked my home address and said they'd post it.

The people were friendly and professional from the beginning, and I love how FAST the service was. Room service took no longer than 20 minutes and they made me feel well looked after.

• Double Room - Mill Room East

Beautifully decorated, spacious room. Gorgeous views. Wonderful location. The staff were all friendly and professional. We were shown to our room and told how everything works which was a lovely touch. The complimentary sloe gin in the room added that touch of decadence. We dined in the restaurant which was top notch. Would recommend to anybody that will listen and will definitely be visiting again.

• Double Room with Terrace

The staff were hit and miss. Some were great and friendly, and helpful. Some were forgetful, and not very friendly. We were the only people in the bar but the bar person forgot to bring us our drinks! Better training would help.

The food was great. The setting tranquil. The room was nice.

• Double Room with Terrace

Absolutely nothing. Except having to come home.

Phenomenal from start to finish The venue is beautiful. The setting is amazing, the small Nooks are cosy, warm and great to spend time in especially if your a couple. It was lovely just standing on the decking in the mornings with a cup of tea watching the world come to life. The staff at the venue are exceptional. They are efficient, well presented and above all else wonderfully friendly. You never feel rushed or that anything you need is an inconvenience. The food is out of this world and I can say both myself and my partner can not wait to return. We fell in love with Tuddenham Mill. And we never wanted to come home.

That we had to leave!

From the second we got there it was like a dream, everything was perfect! We even tried to stay for an extra night but they were full :( CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK! Food was amazing. Lobster was just simply the finest. Best waitress I've ever met and so well decorated. The designer really did do the best job, not to much not to little everything was perfect!

• Double Room - Mill Room

The bed was too big. I lost my wife during the night (not that that is a bad thing!) No ash tray in the car park

General quality of fittings and food.

• Double Room - Mill Room East

This was quite a lot of money for a last minute stay and I was worried that I wouldn't think it was good value but actually it was. I thought the bar and restaurant decor didn't do justice to the Mill. I could imagine it with velvet and leather sofa's, more distressed furniture and interesting paintings. It felt out of context with the historic building and the protected Mill wheel. That aside, it was a great place to relax and a good base to explore Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge.

I loved the room, it was quirky and fun and the little touches, sloe gin, fresh milk, freshly squeezed orange juice, fluffy bathrobes and plentiful good quality towels were excellent. The bed was super comfy and the free Netflix was a bonus. The Mill itself is fantastic and the setting was lovely. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and we enjoyed delicious G&T's served Spanish style, lovely food and a very reasonably priced wine list. The breakfast was one of the best that I have experienced.

• Double Room with Terrace

Had an amazing time. Set in lovely grounds. Very clean throughout. Staff friendly and exceptionally helpful. Would definitely recommend and visit again. Restaurant food excellent. Breakfast choice amazing. Couldn't fault this place.

• Loft Suite

when we left wasn't asked if we had a good stay and if everything was ok , just basically paid bill then felt we had to leave

comfortable surrondings

• Double Room - Mill Room East

Mill Room East is large & comfortable with excellent bed, large shower & separate bath. Fridge, safe & tea/coffee making facilities also included. Complementary bottled water, fresh orange juice, milk

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Didn't like dragging the suitcase to the room, grounds were not paved with tiny stones. It almost ruined the wheels of my suitcase. Service at breakfast was a bit slow but food was good.

Very quiet, lots of greenery, room was clean, shower was good.

• Loft Suite

Afternoon tea selection could have been better variety in teas and cakes and more crackers please on cheese board, so much cheese and 4 tiny water biscuits!

Everything! Sloe gin and shortbread! Loft suite was divine.

• Double Room - Mill Room West

One suggestion would be to turn up the music in the restaurant as it is ever so quiet

The staff were so attentive at Tuddenham Mill from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The room was amazing and the dinner was also excellent. They remember that I said it was my boyfriends birthday and brought out his desert with a candle in as requested. Breakfast was also lovely.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Double Room with Terrace

Nook suite was 10/10. Amazing room, shower, bathroom, bed, scenery, facility's, staff. Highly recommend to family and friends. Would definitely stay again - for longer!! Excellent value'

• Double Room - Mill Room East

a few of the promises never materialised such as the promises of complimentary bike hire which amounted to two bikes for the whole place and were not available despite reserving. In addition they referred to pitch and putt but there were no holes to putt into and no course! The room was large but quite a few bugs in the beams including spiders. Corridors outside of rooms smelt damp and had stains on floors. Bath plug didn't work properly and made a lot of noise which spoiled the atmosphere! In addition we were rudely awakened twice by fire alarm going off for no apparent reason and no real understanding of why it went off in the first place.

Really enjoyed the breakfast and the fact there was an early dinner rate of 3 courses for £19.95. Staff were attentive prior to arrival although not all they promised happened on our arrival (including hire of bikes and hypoallergenic pillows). Room was lovely and had nice facilities like on site made biscuits, coffee cafetière and a huge bath to fit two people! Dressing gowns was a nice touch and bed was huge. Room also had complimentary sloe gin.

• Double Room with Terrace

There were no leisure facilities such as a gym, or pool. If you are well organised , which we weren't, you can pre- book a massage.

The rooms here are beautiful and very well maintained. The restaurant was also very good. The setting is very tranquil as well if you are looking for a peaceful location. Although not a budget option I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Loft Suite

The Loft Suites need air conditioning and the drain smelt. They need to resolve this when charging £400+ per night.

I love the styling of the room and the fixtures and fittings. If there hadn't been any issues it would be 5*

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

Restaurant service too slow. There seemed to be a system where A was responsible for X and B responsible for Y but the outcome was the lack of a feeling that one person had the job of giving us what we wanted. More coffee on the tray ion the room would have been good.

Cheerful staff, very helpful. Excellent food. We liked the home-made/locally sourced emphasis. Fresh orange juice in the fridge was a bonus.

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Staff not great, £200 a night and you are told you will have to wait a whole for your drinks and table service is only average.

Beautiful property and surroundings, superb room and food.

• Double Room - Mill Room East

I couldn't book directly through the hotel but had to go through booking.com

Home Made Sloe Gin and Brownies in the room were a lovely touch Atmospheric music and being shown to your room made the arrival feel very special Food in the restaurant was outstanding. Very spacious room and bathroom with lovely views Every single member of staff was courteous and welcoming

• Double Room with Terrace

When I booked I booked a double room and from the pictures I have attached from their website I assumed it was one of the stunning rooms. I paid £145 for the room. When we got their we were shown to what they call a "nook" no where on their description do they refer to the nooks and I didn't get a choice on rooms. As far as I am concerned it's fraud I booked a hotel room and got a nook. Yes it was clean but not what I booked. I complained about the false advertising and all the hotel said was when I stay again speak to a manager first !!!!!!! Be very careful to avoid disappointment as I am very angry about it and even more angry at the hotels response.

The location is lovely staff were friendly and the room was very clean

• Double Room with Terrace

It's was very hot and the nook faced the sun. With no AC it was very hot, despite the fan in the room. However as we rarely have this kind of heat, understand the lack of air conditioning

Staff were great. The hotel was fabulous and the location was spot on

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

Loved the fact that they leave a small bottle of Sloe Gin in the room. They have a couple of bikes that they will let you have to explore the area a bit. Perfect

• Double Room - Mill Room East

Breakfast - portion way too small. One egg scrambled with half a mushroom and half a tomato is too meagre a serving....

Bed, room, dinner, design and outside

• Double Room - Mill Stream

I was upgraded on arrival and shown to a very nice room. Excellent touches such as jugs of fresh milk and orange juice in the fridge. Nice bar in the mill for a night cap and a very good breakfast in the morning. Staff professional and courteous throughout.

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

There was a lot of gardening work at the time we went which was loud. (May be worth checking the plans prior to booking if you want to stay at the hotel the whole time). The staff were very accommodating of this. The restaurant menu was slightly limited and expensive. We did not eat there so have no feedback on that.

The setting was beautiful. The staff were extremely professional, helpful and friendly. The breakfast was amazing! The areas around Tuddenham are beautiful.

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Food was very poor, un-cooked and very slow to come out. Very disappointing. All the staff were very anxious and stressed; albeit friendly.

The room was lovely but no windows in the main bedroom meant it was very hot at nighttime.

The weather !!!

Comfy bed. Great shower. Peaceful. Loved the mill pond with swans, ducks, moor hen and her chicks. The staff were well presented with impeccable manners.

• Double Room with Terrace

Please take this as constructive as this will be my first ever complaint. On arrival we walk into the reception without a smiling face explained we were booked in for one night, the response was your room is not ready until 3pm. That was it, there was no oh please use the bar, restaurant or any other facilities. So we ordered tea and sat outside, 15 minutes no tea.... went back to reception finally tea turned up. Whilst sitting on the terrace there was a disgusting smell from rotting food in the bins outside the kitchen adjacent the reception. When we got to our room, no glasses, orange juice or milk in fridge as detailed. Early evening went to watch TV did not work, phoned reception waited 30 minutes went to reception, they had forgot.... took another 25 mins to turn the internet connection on !!!! The night then got worst, the plumbing in the bathroom made noises all night. The shower valve tap had the hot and cold symbols in reverse so dangerous. This hotel now charges big money and does not meet that with it's services, over priced food especially and staff not trained. Restaurant staff were very pleasant.

The bed was comfy !!!!! that's all

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Double Room with Terrace

On arrival I was shown to what was described on my key fob as a nook. This looked like a tiled , wooden igloo in the grounds. It was 30 degrees and there was no air conditioning, was like a sauna. The nook was ground level and compact, the bed was right under the window and at ground level if you opened the window passers by could see you in bed. There was no floor space for a suitcase and dressing table was just a glass ledge with a kettle on no room for a lap top to fit comfortably to work on. Booked a table for dinner. While at my table I asked a member of staff for a glass of wine, and I was told to go to the bar. Never experienced this as part of dinner service before. I went to the bar and was told they were busy, it would be brought to me. It never came. When my colleague arrived we ordered a bottle of white wine, this finally arrived but was not chilled. Had to witness 4 diners on next table refuse to pay their bill due to unacceptable service, waitress ended up in tears. The food when it came was really good so I can end on a positive note.

Stayed last year on business trip and rebooked

• Loft Suite

The hotel lived up to the expectations of its website and even exceeded those expectations. The accommodation in the Loft Suite was luxurious and of a high standard. Overall, the facilities were excellent. The staff were efficient and very friendly. The food was very good indeed. It is clear that the management and staff set themselves high standards. There is easy access to the A14 and A11.

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Just wanted to stay longer !

Really comfy beds x lovely extras like filter coffee fresh orange and milk x nice products in the bathroom. Amazing food !! And welcoming and lovely staff x

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Double Room with Terrace

We had a Nook which was lovely. But there was a very annoying tiny, bright green light over the door, probably for safe exit in a fire. But it was so bright I had to stick a plaster over it to dim it enough to sleep

We did "cheat" and stay using a special offer so good value for money for us. We found the early eater menu at just under £20 per head was very good. We don't like eating late anyway and 3 courses (with canapé and pre-dessert thrown in) of 5* quality at this price was amazing. The staff were lovely - helpful and friendly without being OTT

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Double Room - Mill Room East

There was nothing we could ask them to improve

The staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely, spacious, with A decanter of Sloe Gin as a welcome. The restaurant was superb, food and menu delicious. Excellent breakfast, lots of choice

• Double Room - Mill Stream

The decor is a little tired but nothing that cannot be fixed in the regular maintenance schedule. Parking was limited especially around 6pm to late Lastly... checkng-out... wish the stay could be longer.

Fabulous place in an amazing grounds which is tranquil and beautiful. The Mill Stream room allocated was large and spacious with doors opening up to the grounds just by the stream. Bathroom has a full bath and a lovely walk in shower unit. Dinner and breakfast were delicious. Ordered Hake on the bone and it was cooked perfectly. The bar area has a cozy corner which was relaxing and quite.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room - Mill Room

Bathroom is open to the bedroom (Mill Room) so make sure you are comfortable with your partner.... :o)

Excellent resturant, great room (Mill Room), great atmosphere and lovely garden.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

Arrived late near 11pm and no room service available nto eBen a sandwich. Breakfast only starts at 7.30 and I needed to be on the road for 7.30 for 8.30am meeting. Left very hungry!!!

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Room was quite warm at night although we had a fan in the room. Air conditioning would be a bonus.

Complimentary mini bar. Fresh orange juice and hand made chocolates left each day in the room was a lovely touch.

• Double Room - Mill Stream

There was nothing that we disliked but would like to have seen a couple of plainer options on the dinner menu.

Wonderful breakfast with lots of choice. Beautiful hotel and gorgeous room with patio and table and chairs.

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

Storage in the bathroom, good to have nice clean towels but then a problem as to where to put them!

Rooms was spacious, bed comfortable, large bath and separate shower, plenty of tea and coffee in the room. Breakfast, overlooking the mill pool, was lovely, well cooked and well served. Perhaps a little disappointed with choice of menu for dinner, but food was good.

• Double Room - Mill Room East

Our entire stay was just perfect. This really is a gorgeous place to stay. We were very impressed with the staff, the beautiful building and the location. It was a superb weekend break.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Double Room - Mill Stream

£15 charge for dog. No provisions such as bowl or treats that other venues have provided. Free net flicks, but wouldn't work due to poor connection/ wifi.

All of the added touches - background music, sloe gin, brownie, fruit juice. Fabulous.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

these observations are based on personal preference; firm pillows would be nice (I'm allergic to feathers!); traffic noise until past 11pm and started again at 5.45am. I am a very light sleeper. The chairs in the restaurant could be more comfortable - lacked padding (I think they have seen better days).

This hotel came very close to being perfect in every way. The surroundings of the hotel are absolutely lovely. As an old watermill, it retains the charm of that idyllic country location, stream, swans (with baby cygnets!), weeping willow - its just lovely. The arrival experience was warm and friendly and [Emma] couldn't do enough in terms of explaining everything and showing me to my room (I had been upgraded to one of the loft rooms)). This hotel has the little things just right - decent fluffy big towels, decent toilet rolls, lovely cotton sheets, an umbrella in case it rains on your walk over to the restaurant. It is spotlessly clean (housekeeping should be commended), the cleanest hotel I have every stayed at in 6 years. The room had electronic black out blinds also (great for me) and was stunning in its simplicity of layout/design. The furniture and facilities were spot on, right down tot he funky bath robe (no boring old white toweling here!) and the giant bean bag. The restaurant experience was really good - the chef is imaginative, has a great sense of taste mixing unusual flavours and ingredients (I highly recommend the lamb); the chocolate pot is heaven on a plate! all served in olde worlde surroundings, beams, the workings of the old mill, and a viewing plate in the floor to see down into the preserved workings of the mill. Lovely. Breakfast was absolutely spot on; the best I've had for a very long time. The constant was the staff - all so helpful, professional and friendly. It is clear they enjoy working here and take pride in everything about the place. I would highly recommend this hotel as someone who travels a lot! Well done Tuddenham Mill :)

• Double Room with Terrace - Water Meadow

That I didn't book longer.

After our first visit and being turned away due to over booking everything was amazingly stunning and beautiful, I will be saying again very soon, so very quiet and peaceful. Thank You Tuddenham Mill

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Double Room - Mill Stream

Earlier check in and later check out

We did not seek restaurants near the property as Tuddenham Mill has an excellent restaurant and a very good chef and the food and wine is first class so why would one want venture further afield

• Loft Suite

Got charged twice for the room! Only found out til after we left! Bad customer care from start to finish! Expect a lot more when you pay so much!

The surroundings are beautiful