Reviews of Ty Rosa Boutique B&B 3 stars

118 Clive Street, Cardiff, CF11 7JE, United Kingdom

#19 of 32 B&Bs and Inns in Cardiff

Convenient location with friendly helpful hosts.

Busy road out front - not so much a problem if you are used to being in town. Surrounding neighborhood is mixed.

Convenient location Helpful hosts Killer breakfasts

comfy, central to cardiff and stadium.
    • Annexe Double Room

nothing for the price we paid.

bed and pillows very comfy. Accomadation great value for money. would definitely stay here again. we stayed in the annexe.

Disappointed
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

Did not like the fact that although my room was ensuite, the other rooms were not and the bathroom was next to my door with a constant stream of people banging doors and flushing loos all night, also not as clean as I would expect and very small room

Nice guy & breakfast was ok

Loved the owner's hospitality, the feel of the residence...
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

The room was quite small but beautifully decorated. We went when Ed Sheeran was on so there was a massive price hike. However, I agreed to pay it so can't really complain.

Loved the owner's hospitality, the feel of the residence and the breakfast

Dissapoining
    • Annexe Double Room

Wasn’t explained well, didn’t feel safe, not clean, the bottle of water provided in the room was tap water in a carafe that we didn’t know how long had been sat there. We were in the “annexe” it’s across the road and definitely not a boutique b&b.

The location for the stadium

I would stay there again even with the shortcomings of the neighbourhood.
    • Annexe Double Room

The neighbourhood was grubby and the neighbors were loud.

The food and staff were fabulous. It was a great location for us to the venue we were attending

Paul was very welcoming and helpful in terms of finding our...
    • Annexe Double Room

Paul was very welcoming and helpful in terms of finding our way around and pointing out best local takeaways. Room well presented and comfortable. Didn't get much chance to use the lounge and garden at the main house as we were a bit short on time but all looked very nice.

Good value for the cost,but the shared bathroom,as mentioned is not .
    • King Size Room

Having to share one bathroom/toilet between four bedrooms.

Good location for walking to the Stadium and city centre.Friendly staff.Value for money.Good breakfast,but it is at extra cost.

I was only there overnight. Only from around 7:00 p.m. until just before 8:00.
    • The Keep Room

I was only there one night but if I had a heavier suitcase it would have been difficult to walk up so many flights of steps as I was at the very top of the building.

I didn't have breakfast as I needed to be in work. I cannot comment although other guests appeared happy with the breakfast. It is very central.

Disappointing at the end with additional charges, up to that very enjoyable.
    • King Size Room

I searched on the website for any indication that the breakfast was not included in the overall price. I didn’t find one. When we arrived at the property we we’re invited downstairs for breakfast and not told about the charge for breakfast. So am shocked when all of a sudden £12 is taken from my account for a breakfast I had assumed was included in the overall price.

The bed was comfortable

Excellent home from home
    • King Size Room

Very nice property from the rooms to the living area and garden seating area. The owners are very welcoming and made us feel at home. I'm arrival received a detailed brief of the surrounding area and what we could do during our stay very helpful.

Birthday trip
    • Annexe Studio Room

The area was rough and dirty. The pans and cutlery were dirty and the windows wouldn't close so we had a lot of noise with it being a busy road. Not knowing that breakfast was included

The hotel is only 10 minutes from the stadium where the concert was. The bus stop is outside the hotel to take us into Cardiff

The room was clean and the facilities were good.
    • The Keep Room

The shower was not the best, but it was manageable.

The room was clean and the facilities were good. Very friendly staff! He waited for me post check out time as my train was delayed, which was extremely helpful.

sorry not for us
    • Annexe Studio Room

Annex was in another building across the road, 3 flights of stairs, would not recommend for older people like us or disabled, shared bathroom and toilet(were kept clean) room - bed was clean, but oven microwave etc could have done with a clean. which I was not prepared to do!!

on arrival went to main house, Paul greeted us and showed us across the road to our annex, cannot speak for the main building as we did not go there again

Good Value , with a warm welcome

Really enjoyed our stay, breakfast was superb and the room was clean and tidy . Location was very good , easy walk to the bay or the city center, also the taxi's back late at night were reasonable. We had a nice warm welcome and would use this B&B again.

good breakfast, great value and friendly host
    • The Keep Room

Really creaky bed - most embarassing ! otherwise the room was excellent.

great host and friendly guests who were there at the same time made for a relaxed atmosphere. Excellent value.

Pleasant stay for a weekend
    • King Size Room

Good location, 20 minute walk to city centre or bus stop outside. Plenty of parking space on street. Nice friendly welcome. Room rather small but everything you need provided. En suite with good sized shower. Shower a bit feeble. Nice toiletries and towels. Comfy bed. Room at the back was nice and quiet. Excellent breakfast, cooked to order with all the extras. Breakfast is charged separately, as is en suite, so book carefully. Good pub, some restaurants (lovely veggie Indian) and local shops nearby.

Quiet, amazingly decorated
    • King Size Room

It was perfect for my stay

Shared bathroom but dressing gown provided to move discreetly from bedroom to bathroom without difficulty. Fantastic room with lots of facilities.

Lovely B&b experience
    • Annexe Double Room

Located just between the city and the Cardiff bay, the accommodation is clean and provides you great hospitality.The B&B owner Paul is very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay. The B&b provides you almost every facilities from good rooms to a lovely typical welsh breakfast. Overall experience was awesome.I'll recommend this B&B to every couple and travelers. You wont regret, just be there.

Lovely place to stay
    • Annexe Studio Room

Staff were so friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was lovely. Great location. Lovely room. Nice and clean. Free parking on the road. Easy transport links. Tea and coffee facilities. Quiet area.

Short but most definitely pleasant.
    • The Keep Room

The whole place was nicely decorate, yet as I entered my room on the top floor I was pleasantly surprised with how my room was set. The bed was comfortable with different types of pillows (very important). I was only spending 1 night in Cardiff for a friend's engagement party and the main reason I booked this place specifically was because I really needed an en suite room and it was the best price at the time. I had a packed schedule but I was genuinely wishing I had more time in the room while being awake just to enjoy it a bit more. It goes without saying that the place was clean, towels were fresh and a great touch was the jug of water on the desk. I would definitely visit again.

Loved Cardiff

n/a

The room was spacious with a kitchenette. 5 minute walk to train station and the bus stop at the door. Our host was friendly and welcoming. The cooked breakfasts were delicious.

Warm & friendly B & B, that does charge extortionate room rates on Rugby weekends.
    • Annexe Double Room

biggest downside is 3 double rooms in annexe building sharing a bathroom which to be honest could do with a an upgrade and unfortunately the noise of people opening/closing doors means you get woken up when someone decides to go to the bathroom.

Room was adequate for 1 person, although it does advise when reserving it a small double - could be a bit cramped if being used by a couple. the breakfast choice is amazing- would put most hotels to shame- would be charged £ 15 at least in most hotels for this choice. very welcoming and helpful with directions to city centre and to the Cardiff bay area. would stay here again if one of the en-suite rooms were available. Bus stop right outside main house which is a excellent bonus and fairly frequent (£ 1.90 fare).

• Annexe Double Room

The first night the neighbours were very noisy and loud, going to the bathroom ect. The walls are very thin and the doors are quite loud but this issue is out of the control of the hosts.

The bed was very comfy and the room was very dark which meant we was able to have a lay in. It was nice to be in the annex as didn't feel like we was even in a hotel.

I'd definitely stay there again, just wish they'd warned us about the rest of the payment beforepert
    • King Size Room

That when we went to pay for breakfast before we left we weren't told that we had to pay rest of the accommodation bill as we thought we'd already paid it. Not a great surprise to have the day we leave.

The bed was amazing! Very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious.

Good location.

If you arrive when it is dark you may have trouble finding the place as if you ask a local you maybe sent in the wrong directions(not hotel fault). If you arrive at the station there is small bridge that leads to back alley and the BB and is off to the left hand side at the end of the alley

Good location.bed was comfy

Perfect
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

Very welcoming hosts, clean room and comfy bed, breakfast was outstanding with plenty to choose from, we will definitely book again next time we are in Cardiff.

Cheap, comfortable, no hassle, did i mention cheap
    • Annexe Double Room

Bathroom could do with updating but i know you can't do everything overnight

We didn't have breakfast. Great accommodation, great hosts, comfy bed. What more do you need.

Clean and tidy.
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

Washroom next to our room. Lots of people in and out it but not too bad. Just seem to be a lot using it but didn't go on late or early so not a big deal really

Clean and tidy. Bed was very comfy. Very close to Cardiff Bay and City Centre Owners were fab telling us how to best get to Principality Stadium and other places

Really enjoyed my stay lovely room
    • Annexe Double Room

It was a little out of town and was advised not to walk from town to there by a friend Shared bathroom would of preferred en suite but still clean tidy and quiet

Lovely room cleaned daily and very nice and compact location was ok

Great breakfast and friendly staff

Some of the fixtures and fittings were dirty, tired and broken. Needs some tlc .... e.g. window handles broken, dirty blinds, main door didn't lock, bathroom light fitting exposing wires

Great breakfast and friendly staff

Anniversary
    • Annexe Double Room

Shared bathroom but was our fault for not checking when booking . And bathroom could do with a refurb but no big problem

Comfy beds ,free WiFi,was left to come and go as pleased :nice towels and helpful friendly owner .

It was Incredible!!
    • Annexe Double Room

I loved the location, my room was exceptional, the breakfast was simply delicious and the host was great. Would definitely stay there when am in Cardiff again.

Wonderful place to stay in Cardiff
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

As mentioned in the description, you’re sharing the bathroom with other rooms.

Very friendly owners, Paul and Stuart make you feel right at home. Absolutely wonderful breakfast, lots to choose from on the menu. Nice, clean room at a decent price. The B&B is located within walking distance from the bay area and city centre.

Impressive breakfast!
    • Annexe Double Room

A bit far from the city center, but still is at a distance that can be done on foot.

The cooked and extremely tasty breakfast in itself makes this an experience well worth repeating.

Very friendly, Made you feel at home.
    • King Size Room

No bath. I love the shower, hower my partner loves the bath.

Paul and Stuart very friendly. Made us feel at home. Very helpful. Breakfast was really good. Would definitely go back.

I would definitely stay again.
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

Due to an early start where breakfast was provided on site, I did not have the opportunity to try the lovely smelling food. Good location, only 18 mins walk from Leckwith Stadium and by rail and bus networks. Fab room with lots of luxuries.

Great breakfast following night at the ice hockey arena
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

I suppose that if you were visiting Cardiff for the city centre and bay area then it is a little further away than some of the chain hotels (if you are without a car). Otherwise it's a grand B&B with an outstanding breakfast

Location is excellent for visiting Cardiff to watch the Cardiff Devils ice hockey team. It's a few minutes drive from the arena. The breakfasts are terrific, far better than the vast majority of chain hotels. The room's are every bit as comfortable so for the price this place is a bargain.

Had a very enjoyable stay. Would have loved to have stayed longer.
    • Annexe Double Room

Fantastic B+B! Property is well decorated to feel welcoming and comfortable. Rooms are above and beyond what you'd expect for the price you pay. Even at double the price this place would be cheap! Excellent service from a very proud owner - and so he should be!

Great for a cheap stay when all you need is a good bed where to sleep and a nice breakfast.
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

Shared bathroom was a bit of a down, more for it's possible inconveniences rather than of an actual issue, it just feels less private. The location is not the greatest neighbourhood of Cardiff (we couldn't find a place where to have breakfast until almost in the center), however it is not far away from the center (15 min walk you reach the stadium) and anyway accessible via public transportation (the bus stop is literally in front of it).

Bed is super comfy

Lovely gentleman that owned the place, very helpful and...
    • The Keep Room

Lovely gentleman that owned the place, very helpful and polite and made us feel very welcome. Stayed twice now and will be back due to 12 noon check out time 🤗 comfortable beds too!

Clean, comfortable, friendly and awesome breakfast.
    • Annexe Studio Room

Best breakfast I've ever had away from home! Brilliant menu, all freshly prepared, excellent service and absolutely delicious ... We didn't eat again until dinner!

I booked a type of room and I went to a different room .
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

I booked a type of room and I went to a different room . I couldn´t see the first one, so I didn´t know which was better. The first one booked was in the main building and we went accommodated in the building next to the house.

Owner of the B&B was very friendly.
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

The room was totally different from the one on the photo sent to me via e-mail. It was a tiny room with hardly no space to walk around, when it was described as a double room. There was mould all over the shower, and bathroom looked generally scruffy.

Owner of the B&B was very friendly.

Fabulous stay for 2 days for my daughter's graduation - great value for money and excellent food
    • The Keep Room

Only the parking - although not actually an issue in the end

Lovely B&B -slightly dubious neighbourhood and was slightly surprised that the secure off street parking turned out to be on road - though to be fair, the van I had to bring was perfectly safely left and there was enough space. Paul was fantastic - very helpful, informative and an excellent cook. Room was delightful - up in the eaves, looking out over the road (slightly noisy but didn't bother me). Lovely compact en suite, decent TV, wonderful soft white sheets and duvet. Great to have hairdryer, iron and ironing board in the room especially as I had to turn up my daughter's graduation ball dress! Very happy to have breakfast separately charged - shared with my daughter on one morning - excellent coffee, fantastic Gower breakfast with lavabread and cockles - and excellent tea and coffee making facilities in my room - along with a lovely supply of bottled water. Highly recommended - I would return any time

Proprietor welcoming, friendly and helpful.
    • King Size Room

Shared facilities - one toilet / shower room between four bedrooms. Bed very creaky with uncomfortable pillows. Very noisy closing bedroom doors if someone went to use the bathroom during the night. Surrounding area very dirty and run down.

Proprietor welcoming, friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.

An enjoyable stay with memorable breakfasts!
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

The B & B is located on an extremely busy and noisy road but that said, even with the top window wide open, it never woke me up. It might effect other visitors though

Plenty of tea bags were left in the dish which is quite rare because normally the number of tea bags is very limited. The cooked traditional breakfasts were excellent and cooked to perfection, with a very wide choice. The breakfast table was very well presented with proper serviettes each morning. Paul was a very good host and cook!

Fantastic night at Ty Rosa!
    • Annexe Double Room

The walls in the annexe were fairly thin and the people in the room next to us were quite loud - not at all an issue for us as we did sleep well and it's not something that the b&b can control/change - just something for others booking to consider :)

Really friendly staff and worked around our plans to make our trip much easier (aka taking my case at 9am and keeping it with them until my room was ready and then putting my case in my room)

A pleasant and comfortable stay at a very rerasonable priced B&B
    • Annexe Studio Room

The internet was offered but where we were situated in the annex the reception could be improved upon.

Staff was friendly without being intrusive. Room was spacious and very comfortable. Large bed. Spacious en suite with a good shower with hot water. Facilities for an over night stay were spot on!!! i.e. makings for tea & coffee (and ample provided to cover for the stay). Likewise, with shower gel, shampoo and soaps. Good assortment of various sized towels. Quiet so a good nights sleep enjoyed. I recommend the hotel to other visitors. I would definitely use the same B&B again. A very reason price for what we got.

Disappointed in this boutique b&b
    • Annexe Studio Room

We were in the annex. Looked dated from the outside with entrance door split in a couple of places and it was very difficult to lock it. Entrance hall needed good hoovering. Cheap brown carpet on stairs and in our room where it was all creased. Dated kitchen area. Wardrobes divided kitchen from bedroom area and backs were hanging off. Bedroom area fine, comfy single beds with nice linen. Bathroom shared between 3 rooms, again dated and with a chandelier type light that cannot have been safe! We were at the front and it was baking hot with the sun out. I know we only paid £59 but it felt a bit like s student bedsit, sorry. Main house where we had breakfast was okay but stains on lounge/dining room rugs, wall and skirting board next to our table needed a clean. My sis and I just generally felt it all needed a spruce up.

Central position twixt bay and city, Free parking outside.. Breakfast was really good value with a lot of choice. However the waiter/owner had same grubby clothes on that he had been working in in the conservatory area the day before!

Don't bother!
    • Annexe Double Room

We booked into the "annexe" which is actually another house opposite the main b&b across a busy road. Very scruffy, poor decor,not very clean and a bit smelly. Sorry to be so negative as owners were really nice people but it felt more like a students bedsit than somewhere to stay for a nice break. Although breakfast was delicious, the service the first morning was awful, some guests were waiting over an hour for their breakfast and we were asked if we wanted more toast when we hadn't even been served any! We took it for what it was and had a laugh about it but would not recommend!

Nice breakfast, friendly owners.

Don't book here.
    • Annexe Double Room

Bathroom wasn't clean. Carpet horrible. We were in a building across the road from the main property. No mention of this on website. Waited 15 minutes for coffee at breakfast then another 40 minutes for food to arrive.

Lovely stay for a lone traveller
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

Wasn't keen on the shared bathroom but I knew this when I booked and its really unavoidable

It was my first time travelling alone and was a little nervous but I was greeted warmly and he took time to ask if had any questions and directed me to the cheapest car parks and taxis which was kind, I'm sorry I've forgotten his name but he was very friendly and approachable! The room was decorated nicely, I thought it was going to be noisy from traffic and people walking by chatting and was going to have a bad nights sleep but it all died down by 11pm and was lovely and quiet. The breakfast in the morning was amazing! The stay was good value for money and not too far from the town centre with plenty of on street parking. Would definitely stay here again.

Comfortable & Friendly venue.
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

We were allocated the Annexe - the main front door and hallway would benefit from some investment e.g. new user friendly door locks (access control?), new carpet in hallway/staircase, re-dec.

Very impressed with the breakfast menu. Proprietors were helpful and accommodating. If you don't mind a stroll then the city centre and the Bay are quite accessible (20min walk).

Comfortable home from home.
    • Annexe Double Room

Nobody's fault, but the street was very tatty!

Lovely crisp white linen and a gigantic old fashioned bed. Paul the owner was a delight, and couldn't do enough for us.

Not what I expected, poor
    • King Size Room

Shared bathroom, no air con as per advertised, not in same building so no lounge or garden. Stained carpet. Noisy neighbours, baby crying all night.

Great value for money B&B
    • Annexe Studio Room

Only thing that was a problem was the fan didn't work properly. Very hot week in Wales.

Really nice place to stay. Great food, with good bus links to Principality Stadium. Paul is very helpful and does a great breakfast.

Use your personalities to provide good customer service .
    • King Size Room

We had to wait half an hour before being checked in, we were not offered a drink whilst waiting either, and we had emailed the day before to say what time we were arriving. Also no ensuite and it said there was parking- we had to park in the road. To be honest felt like they were trying too hard to be boutique like with the look of the place but that time would be better spent on improving the basics.

The room itself was lovely and breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly.

The breakfast was fresh and catered for everyone, the room...
    • Annexe Double Room

I didn't get to meet Max the hotel dog which was a minor disappointment.

The breakfast was fresh and catered for everyone, the room was comfortable and homely, and you got the impression that nothing would be too much trouble for the owner to help you with.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Excellent breakfast!
    • Annexe Studio Room

I hadn't realised that not all the rooms for this booking are located in the main house. Some are in what the owner refers to as an 'annex', which is actually a separate building across the street, which is not as nice as staying in the actual main property would have been. We were disappointed at this and felt a little mislead by the booking advert. 😕

Superb cooked breakfast, the dining room is lovely and the breakfast is very good value for money. The beds were comfortable and the bedroom was clean and tidy, however, the shared bathroom was slightly less efficiently cleaned, but 'OK'.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

The location was fantastic for the millennium stadium.
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

The room was extremely small, window was smashed and we couldn't open it to let some air in. It wasn't value for money at all at £98 for the night, we were very disappointed with our stay.

The location was fantastic for the millennium stadium.

Great stay in Cardiff
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

Great staff, delicious breakfast in the morning, comfortable room and bed, good location. Would recommend this place to a friend and would definitely come back if I was in a Cardiff again.

I'm very pleased with my stay at Ty Rosa Boutique...
    • King Size Room

I'm very pleased with my stay at Ty Rosa Boutique B&B. Paul is an excellent host and he keeps the place absolutely spotless. Even though I arrived late in the evening, he had no problem spending some time answering all my questions. He also provided me with a map and recommended a few places worth seeing. Moreover, the B&B is located only a short walk from the city centre, which I found very handy.

The owner was a friendly guy, who was welcoming and...
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

Only problem I had with the room was hard to get in and out as the door was sticking.

The owner was a friendly guy, who was welcoming and accommodating

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Great breakfast, comfy room, Friendly service. will be coming back!
    • Harlech Castle, Double Room - En Suite

Not much! but if I'm being picky the pillows were a little flat..but thats being picky

They were super accomodating as I ended up arriving very late, and they arranged for my key and information to be available for me. The breakfast was delicious, so much choice for just one person cooking it but I really enjoyed it. I would certainly stay here again.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

A nice boutique B&B with friendly helpful owners.
    • Castle Coch, Small Double Room

The only negative thing was that the room had no ensuite, and we had to share a bathroom and toilet, but that was partly our fault for not reading the room description properly.

Had a nice stay, the owners were very helpful, and the breakfasts were exceptional.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Nice guys - place needs some work

I booked it for myself, partner and another couple of friends. Great write up and really thought I'd got a gem but despite the hosts being super the place was a bit dated and not the cleanest I've seen. Understood bathroom was shared but 1 shower / toilet for 4? Rooms. Got a bit frustrating

The lads were great hosts

Was okay
    • Annexe Double Room

Cleanliness, dust and cobwebs all round the room. The main house the lounge when we arrived was messy and didn't set the tone for the rest of the stay. The noise from the other people staying was ridiculous and spoilt our stay very disrespectful. However Paul who is one of the owners was very nice and did do his best to keep my partner and I happy. I wouldn't personally stay there again however if your looking for low budget I would recommend

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

A friendly B&B, great breakfasts and good value for money.
    • King Size Room

I really liked this place but it needs a good 'deep clean'. The road is quite run down, but the B&B itself is nicely presented from the front. There is dirt and leaves around the front door mat that need to be removed to give a better impression. The stairs need to be thoroughly cleaned and the dust removed from the sides. The room we stayed in was not en-suite and we had to share the shower room with quite a few others.

The breakfasts were fabulous and the bed was really comfy! The staff were really friendly and I would definately stay here again.

Probably cheap for Cardiff , felt advert was a little misleading (bathroom /breakfast)
    • King Size Room

Shared bathroom not clean, breakfast not included (bed and breakfast?) very noisy people arguing outside door, hosts did not intervene.

The bed was comfy the room was clean, easy and lots of parking

A fantastic little gem!
    • Annexe Studio Room

The shower. The pressure could have been a lot better.

The bed was really comfy and the room had fantastic facilities which helps when you are away for work and can cook your own meals and keep food in a fridge. Paul and Stuart were lovely owners and really helpful!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

A little gem in a great location.
    • Annexe Studio Room

The shower pressure was quite poor and I found it difficult to rinse my hair properly. The outside noise was quite loud at times.

The owners were lovely and very friendly and helpful. The facilities were great and the value for money was excellent.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Lovely, quirky, unusual B&B with great hosts and a cracking breakfast! :)
    • Annexe Studio Room

Attention to cleanliness, corners and around taps were a bit grubby, also pillows didn't smell very fresh.

Lovely breakfast, excellent hosts, very comfortable, made to feel very welcome and at home, quirky accommodation, nice quaint place.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

A gem! I'd definitely stay here again!
    • The Keep Room

The bed was very comfy and the breakfast was very tasty. Lots of choice for breakfast and freshly cooked by the amazing Paul! A warm welcome from Paul and Max helped me recover from a hard few days at work. It was excellent value for money. I was able to park on the road directly in front of the property,

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Amazing homely cozy place with a little work needed
    • The Keep Room

Bed squeaked on movement But once settled was amazingly comfy loose shower tile an gaps the tile work. wallpaper was peeling a tad behind the door in bedroom And above the bed the wood window frame was coming away

The bed was amazingly comfy you never wanted to get out it was out of this world DVD player was a nice bonus and was able to choose from there collection Free WiFi was nice although was on the slow side YouTube buffered slot Overall was a homely feel with nice extras such as dvd player, an iron, hair dryer, fan and bottle off water replied everyday also hot drink selection would recommend and stay again 110%