2. UK hotel reviews
  3. Greater London hotel reviews
  4. London hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Park Plaza Victoria London

Reviews of Park Plaza Victoria London This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Westminster Borough, London, SW1V 1EQ, United Kingdom

#261 of 1,030 hotels in London

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

I told them to change my room because the carpet was wet and...

I told them to change my room because the carpet was wet and smells so bad They came to check and they told me your right we Will talk to you And the didn’t.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

All in all a fab hotel and highly recommend booking in advance to make a good saving on cost
    • Executive Studio

The parking was limited and thus full, which made it difficult for me because my wife is pregnant and we didn’t want to park far away, I ended up with a ticket for parking on a single yellow :(

Nice big Tv’s, the kids even had there own tv to watch with youtube on, plus the beds were very cosy. The location is amazing, 2 mins walk from wicked (Apollo theatre) and 5 mins walk to Victoria underground. £5 in taxi to Buckingham palace

Everything else!

That even though i was late and missed the first night of my stay i couldnt check in early to my room when i arrived the next morning.

Everything else!!!

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Thank you, perfect location to explore London!

old shower facilities but clean. Bar was rather small and under construction

perfect location from Victoria station if coming from Gatwick. as well perfect for running in Hyde park. Great people / staff team at reception and bar!

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

The room was spacious and comfortable.

The room was spacious and comfortable. Loved the bed, the stylish chair and features such as the control pad to pull the curtains / control the lights. The location is excellent, minutes from Victoria station and close to bars and restaurants. Our favourite hotel whilst we were in London.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Below expectations

The value for money (booked at £223/night) way under expectations. Basic breakfast and some extra choices (omlette, waffles, etc.) at extra cost. The bad smell of the bed/mattress. The combination of high tech in the room with old furniture.

Helpful staff, room size much bigger than most places in London, smart system in the room controlling the lights, room temperature, curtains, etc., very good coffee facilities in the room.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The location was super convenient.

The room prices were bit high but I guess this is London

The location was super convenient. Literally 1 min walk to the Victoria station with couple of restaurants and pret a manger around. Rooms were clean, staff were flexible when we asked for twin beds instead of one king bed and would follow up and made sure we received what we asked for.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Well located to metro and museums.
    • One Bedroom Apartment

Well located to metro and museums. Very walkable to restaurants and great vintage shopping which was a nice surprise. Good selection of breakfast great items at the hotel restaurant.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Very disappointing and unpleasent

My friend booked the room from 16.-19. November. The first night was paid in advance, so we only had to pay for 2 nights. When we came to hotel, we wanted to pay straight away, but the receptionist refused. He asked for a credit card for pre-authorization and we wanted to give the one we already paid the first night with, but he didn't want to take it. He insisted on another one instead. I gave him mine and asked what will he do with it and he said he won't take any money from it, it is only the guarantee we will pay for our stay. Next, I checked my bank account and it showed that the hotel took amount of money for 2 nights (including the deposit). I complained to another receptionist and she said the money isn't taken but "frozen". Next thing, my friend's father informed her that the hotel called him on his phone and asked if he wants to pay for the rest 2 nights with that same card (the one we used for first night and the one they didn't want to take for pre-authorization) and he refused, because he knew they already have frozen our money. On Sunday we went to inform the reception about this behaviour and that we are shocked that you have guests in your hotel willing to pay, and you refuse it and then call someone who isn't there at all to pay. We explained everything all over again to another receptionist, and she apologized and asked if we want to pay now and I agreed. They said they will make the payment from frozen amount of money, but they took ANOTHER amount of money from my card which means I paid DOUBLE. I complained again to the chief desk officer and she said she will talk to accountant first thing on Monday to release the money and it will be in 3-5 working days back. TWO WEEKS passed already and my money is still missing. This can be treated as stealing. I have to say I’m truly outraged and shocked with this way of working and I travel a lot and stay in very good hotels.

Bed was good and room size

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

the position and quick check out

toilet bowl dirty at our arrival, cold in the room (once we found an open window), small bathroom. not even a bottle of water offered!

the position and quick check out

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

6.0
    Not good value for money
    • Superior Queen Room

The state of cleanliness of the bathroom left much to be desired, the sink was partially blocked.

The room size and bed were quite comfortable and obviously location is pretty good

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Great places to eat nearby and very close to Victoria...

Great places to eat nearby and very close to Victoria station for us to leave from Gatwick Airport after our stay. Good public transport to access the rest of London.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

The room was quiet.

I booked the hotel because it is close to Victoria Station. We asked for assistance in taking our luggage to the station. There were many excuses but not one that made sense. Service is not their priority.

The room was quiet. We were upgraded and had an interesting experience working the electronics in the room.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I am never disappointed by Park Plaza.

I loved the fact that my spacious room was operated by a control panel. The bed was huge and very comfortable. Variety of pillows was provided too. Good mini bar and tea/coffee facilities with free bottled water. The bathroom was very clean and bright with good brand tolietires, however the hand soap was missing. I was very pleased I got exactly what I asked for: top floor room with a city view. The location of the hotel is brilliant, not only very close to the Victoria train station and tube but also a walking distance to the central London if you would like to avoid crowded underground.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Good location, comfortable rooms, quiet.

Repairs being done on the main floor. A room wasn’t available when we arrived early to the hotel, so we stored luggage. Retrieving our luggage took time because it wasn’t tagged properly.

Good location, comfortable rooms, quiet. No extras provided for guest comfort like other hotels on our trip.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Good enough to go back

We did address to the concierge that when we arrived in our room the toilet had been used and left and some of the bulbs were out. We also had a member of ‘staff’ knock our door at 10:30pm the evening we arrived and we weren’t told any more, if it was genuine or not. Tea and coffee facilities in room were a little disappointing

Bed was comfy and room kept nicely. The gym was very good and would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Everything was easy from booking in to leaving our luggage...
    • Superior Twin Room

Everything was easy from booking in to leaving our luggage while we shopped the next morning. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely visit again.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Ideal for stay in London and day-trips out of the city
    • Superior Twin Room

Conditioning is too noisy, housekeeping came at 8 a.m. and woke us up, this was strange.

Location is very convenient, beds are comfortable. Complimentary water, coffee and bisquits in executive room, which was provide for us as an upgrade on arrival.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

The room was bigger than I had anticipated

The full English breakfast buffet was barely lukewarm and the plates were stone cold. I had to ask for a service to clean the room and change towels. I had expected this to be done when I was alway from hotel. The hotel was also undergoing some renovation work in the main foyer.

The room was bigger than I had anticipated

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

the digital control is modern and convenient LOCATION IS...
    • Superior Twin Room

I paid by cash and found out that the money i changed from canada banks were new and old bills as i did that a couple of years ago THE reception desk staff was doubtful in giving me a room when I was only 48 english pounds short in new bill for a 6 night stay PLUS THEY HAVE MY VISA CARD INFORMATION FROM BOOKING .COM I changed the old bills in a close- by banks and settle this incidence but feel ignored

the digital control is modern and convenient LOCATION IS EXCELLENT

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Disappointed
    • Executive Twin Room

charged twice for room, hotel took ages to refund money. Also charged twice for room service. Ordered hot chocolate which took ages to arrive, when it did it was cold in a weird jug. Paid for with cash and had wait ages for change. This was not recorded so was charged again. Not investigated when I reported it to reception staff. Breakfast room too small, had to wait to be seated, tables to close to each other. Cooked food not very hot.

Location good

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Great location, close to Victoria central bus and tube.

Cleanness was not as expected. The room was a bit worn and old fashion decorated... needs to be redecorated

Great location, close to Victoria central bus and tube. Comfort beds and bath with additional shower. Coffee machine and iron.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Extremely comfortable bed, ideal location, good cafes nearby.
    • Superior Twin Room

Renovations at the time of stay, very expensive breakfast (Pret a Manger across the road makes up for it), bad wifi in the rooms

Extremely comfortable bed, ideal location, good cafes nearby.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Excellent except for lift noise
    • Superior Twin Room

Noise from the lifts and room temperature not easy to control

Great location, especially for theatre. Spacious, clean room with a great view. Staff, overall, very friendly

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Great hotel.

There are no things around the hotel, although it is located in the center. You should take a train or bus to other parts in the city

Great hotel. Located next to Victoria station

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Very comfortable and extremely well located for getting around London

No lights by the wardrobes - dark area

Large room (upgraded for only £15pn). Comfortably furnished and equipped - bed and bedding supremely comfortable

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Suited our needs perfectly.
    • Executive Studio

I had contacted the hotel previously to amend/upgrade our accommodation but this had not been entered on to their system, incurring a long delay in checking in. However, the reception staff dealt with this courteously and satisfactorily.

Very comfortable beds, well-appointed bathrooms with excellent showers. The whole breakfast experience: choice, cooked breakfast items kept hot, well-staffed and relaxing. Extremely helpful staff throughout our stay. Secure on-site underground parking.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Fantastic mother/teen week end

Very good location, just few steps from Victoria Station and a short walk from Westminster Abbey. Very helpful staff. The room was clean. We booked a superior room, spacious and the bed was very confortable. Good choices for brekafast! We had a very pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Convenient, but also really lovely

I book here when I am travelling from Gatwick as it is so close to Victoria Station, but it is also a really good hotel and the staff are always willing to help. The rooms are tastefully decorated, quiet and comfortable and the breakfast is great.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Disappointing and not up to standard expected... not being told about lounge bar is unnaceptable
    • Executive Studio (3 Adults)

The ‘executive’ room was a disappointment... we were 3 ladies and expected 3 nice beds not one sofa with very thin mattress... also, room was only fitted out for 2 people, had to ask for gown & slippers and towels for 3rd person. Fridge was dirty with congealed milk on the bottom ... yuk! The only reason this could be called executive was because it had desk... for the price it was not even as good as a normal twin/double room which I have stayed in twice before.the main disappointment was the fact that the beautiful lounge bar in the ground floor was out of use... we should have been told about this as this was one of the main reasons we chose to come back to hotel.. it was my daughters 40th birthday celebration, there were 7 of us staying and we were looking forward to a relaxing time in the very spacious and beautiful surroundings... the ‘executive’ lounge was no comparison. Also, I informed you when I booked it was her 40th but no acknowledgement of this whatsoever from hotel... very disappointing.

Comfortable beds... apart from sofa bed! Ice machines... superb bathroom/showers

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Poor

All of it!!!

The Breakfast was vile!!! Under cooked sausage, eggs and over done bacon. Had to ask for milk and tea bags several times as they wasn't topped up! Robes removed from my room even though we had booked for two days! Very poor!!! Building works that I wasnt told about! Plus no parking which I wasn't told about either!!! Wouldn't recommend!!!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

really great price and location.

I didn't have any problems at the hotel. You do have to walk a distance to get to the room but that's a small issue.

really great price and location. This is a really nice hotel. The breakfast is good and the beds are comfy. Everything you need for an easy stay in London.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Beautiful stay in beautiful Hotel

Had breakfast in restaurant, the Staff is not very warm and welcoming. The had stright face no smile. Especially the old Lady stand giving up the Coffee and Tea pot. Shes has no smile and no hospitality on her. She should be brief, working in hospitality business its important to have this.

Excellent location, 5 minute walking to Victoria station that has many restaurant too, some shops too. Also just outside the hotels many options to choose for food wise, supermarket nearby. The rooms is spacious, Bed is super comfy, quiet and i had fantastic sleep. And oh yes, i.Love the Gym it has all the equipment i needed it. S

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The staff, the rooms, the breakfast, the location, the...

The tv in the room was a Smart TV but didn't have Netflix available. That was the only small thing I noticed.

The staff, the rooms, the breakfast, the location, the lounge. This hotel was faultless in most everything.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Excellent location close to everything.

Not enough tea or milk left in room, had to request numerous times for more

Excellent location close to everything. Breakfast was superb. Rooms were comfy and clean. Staff were great

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

It is close to train/underground station.
    • Executive Studio

We had a family suite on the first floor ans it was a bit noisy

It is close to train/underground station. Very comfortable. Vast choice for breakfast

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

would have been great to see more people and a bar in the main foyer as we would have spent money

The guys need to properly seal the shower at the bottom. Every time we showed the water spilled out to the main bathroom floor. Could be a dangerous situation for an elderly couple but we were fine being honest just something to flag

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The staff were very helpful, the room was modern but still...

The staff were very helpful, the room was modern but still comfortable and homely and quiet. I would absolutely recommend it in a heart beat. I'll be going back again when I need to stay in London.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

A very nice hotel in a great location.

The room was very dark and quiet so we had a good night's sleep, and it was bigger than most other hotels I have stayed at in London. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I used the business lounge and it was quiet and perfect for getting some work completed. Great location - lots of decent restaurants in the area to choose from and very close to Victoria tube and train station.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

I can recommend this hotel, but it is desirable to change some points.
    • Superior Twin Room

The hotel was chosen because of the accessibility to the train stations. Probably because of this in the lobby was a sense of a courtyard. Endless movement of guests and others... hall is not cozy. The room was provided with one double bed. But the reminder that you have booked a room with two single beds moved. The room is quiet relative to the corridor. But between the rooms the audibility is very good. An hour and a half before 1 am could not sleep because of conversations in the next room. Breakfast is sufficient. But where is the famous oatmeal? At 9 o'clock to find a table was problematic. A lot of hustle and bustle as wanting to eat, and staff. We are glad that we stayed only for one night!

The rooms are well equipped, clean and bright. The bathrooms are medium in size. For some reason there are no Slippers and bathrobes. The beds, pillows and blankets are new and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Nice hotel in the center of London.
    • Executive Studio

Cleaning of the room was not optimal. Noise from the road in the early morning. Heating had a defect. The executive studio was advertised on the booking website as having a supplementary room. This was not the case for our executive studio.

Nice hotel in the center of London. Great location. Good advices from the concierge. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great location! But don't pay for breakfast.

Breakfast is definitely not worth the price - very low quality products, same stuff every day, really bad coffee, cheap version of English breakfast. TOZI restaurant is only good in the evening, when they serve food that you have to pay for.

Great location, few minutes to Victoria Tube, Rail and Coach stations. Nice, small room with a big TV screen, remote for lights, curtains and service. Overall very clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

The security got rid of a very drunk disruptive guy.
    • Superior Twin Room

We arrived at 10am and room wasnt ready which is fine we left our bags and signed everything to say twin room. We came back at 8pm and room was made up as one bed. They had to get maids to split bed (2 mins) so we went out to local supermarket. 10 mins later still not done. Sink in bathroom leaked on floor had to get maintenance Tv didnt work had to get maintenance

The security got rid of a very drunk disruptive guy. The beds were comfy Rooms good price for location

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Great value for money!

It's a business hotel, rooms and bathrooms are very spacious and clean but classic and not brand new. But even taking this in consideration, I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Really good value for money. Rooms are very big and clean, and the location is great. Bed was huge and very comfortable. Considering the very central location, I think this is a great option for London!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Clean hotel, spacious and smart rooms.

Staff was not very nice, nor friendly. Told them I left something in the room after checking out, but they dimissed me first two times at reception, by saying cleaning crew did not find anything and then by the manager, saying they cannot check the room since other guests checked in.

Clean hotel, spacious and smart rooms. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

MARVELLOUS HOTEL WITH SMART ROOMS.

THE RESTAURANT. iT WAS CROWDED. NO PLACE TO SIT. I HAD TO WAIT. FURTHERMORE, IT WAS EXPECTED THAT THE QUALITY AND VARIETIES OF FOOD TO BE BETTER.

EVERYTHING WAS MARVELLOUS EXCEPT THE BREAKFAST RESTAURANT.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

The location.
    • Executive Studio

The sfatt Was late for our request our room was not ready and we arrived the time for check-in and they gave to us another room that was a little noise. The room so hot the air conditioner and we talk for turn off.

The location.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Great hotel
    • Superior Queen Room

Comfortable bed and room, good air conditioning, very spacious and good bathroom for able’s and disable’s. Sufficient and complete toiletries. Great location. All in all very nice!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Check in took 15 mins.

The value for money The staff were belligerent at check in.

Check in took 15 mins. Only 1/2 reception staff at 8pm but a que of 7 people. No extra check in opened even after complaints.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would more than likely refer Park Plaza Victoria to others.
    • Superior Queen Room

From the moment we checked in, we had problems with the flush in our toilet. They said they fixed it after we called, but it never worked correctly during our entire stay. We found the bathtub/shower to be very dangerous. It was extremely slick when wet and not enough grab bars and we had to call for a rubber bath mat so we could safely use it. Housekeeping was sub-par for a hotel of this caliber. Dirty dishes were not always replaced, coffee was not always replenished and we found it odd that a housekeeping inspector needed to check the room following each cleaning.

The check-in staff were lovely. The room was spacious and quite comfortable. We enjoyed the high tech features of the room. The included breakfast buffet was excellent. The location close to Victoria Station was excellent.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Comfortable, very good location, good breakfast
    • Superior Queen Room

Bed seemed small for the room - thought a Queen Room (more than basic double room) would be better - certainly bigger room but strangely a smaller bed. Ended up moving rooms which was in fairness very pleasantly handled.

Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast with a lot of choice. Comfortable room with good facilities. Very good location for some of the West End theatres and Buckingham Palace and Westminster etc.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

The hotel is lovely & we had an excellent stay.Perfect location for Apollo Victoria theatre!
    • Executive Double Room

There was some confusion at breakfast.We pre-booked breakfast & planned to have the continental one but when we arrived at the restaurant,we decided to have the smoked salmon & scrambled egg & the poached egg on toast.Before ordering,I asked the waitress if we could still have a little something from the buffet & after asking a colleague,she said that we could have juice & a croissant but anything else would be extra.My partner had a glass of orange juice & I had apple juice,a croissant & a small bread roll.We paid £11.98 when we left the restaurant but were surprised to get charged a further £24.00 when we paid our bill & checked out.We explained that we hadn’t had the buffet breakfast & that the waitress should have told us that we would get charged for both (the smoked salmon & poached eggs were only around £7.50 each so I’m not quite sure how we got charged a total of £36.00?

We loved the beautiful room.The bed was huge & exremely comfortable.It was great having a separate bath & shower.The robes & slippers were a nice feature & it was lovely that a bottle of prosecco & some chocolates were left in the room on our arrival as it was my 40th birthday.The receptionist who dealt with us was really lovely & helpful.perfect location for Apollo Victoria Theatre.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Enjoyable
    • Superior Twin Room

There was a mix up at check in which I had to keep returning to reception to get it sorted. It delayed getting into my room and I missed the start of my conference. The booking kept being put in the name of my colleague Beverley P My name is Rosie H

Comfy bed and pillows! Great location. Good to be staying in the same place as our seminar.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Very convenient for Victoria, comfortable but services below par.
    • Superior Queen Room

Nobody mentioned at reception that we needed to leave a credit card swipe in order to have access to the minibar. I arrived after a long journey, exhausted and dehydrated - I just wanted a bottle of water! No complementary bottle as in most hotels and the mini bar was locked for heavens sake. I stay at hotels all over the world very regularly and this is a first. Made a smartish hotel feel like a hostel. Also had to call technical services to get internet access in our room.

Large comfortable bed (king room). Upgrade due to having to climb over builders equipment to reach check-in desk...

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

I would stay again but not in a room with internal adjoining doors
    • Superior Queen Room

I didnt like the room as it had an internal connecting door and the people in the adjoining room were so very noisy with TV left on at high volume. Can you improve the insulation between the internal connecting doors? When I came to opening a minature gin from the mini bar, one of the 2 bottles of Bombay Sapphire was empty. This happens everywhere these days and fortunately the check out staff believed me. Suggest staff check mini bar to ensure this doesn't happen.

Clean, comfy, friendly professional staff and good vibe. A very warm elcome on arrival.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Good hotel, well located, good value
    • Executive Studio

Sometimes cups were not cleaned and coffee not replaced in the room. The room was noisy at night from street noise and too early in the morning but building work. Some of the restaurant staff were a bit grumpy.

Easy check in / out Friendly helpful reception staff Comfortable room

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

The window was broken and didn’t close properly.

The room wasn’t in good repair because the window didn’t close properly making it cold and noisy at night.

The window was broken and didn’t close properly. The front desk staff tried himself but couldn’t get anyone to fix it.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Dissappointed to leave a bad review

Really disappointed with this stay, this would have been the Hotel of choice to stay in London when flying to Gatwick. Few issues with room (wont go into them as they are not the reason for the poor review) which where minor. The real issue was, despite reporting the issues 3 times, they where not dealt with. This appeared to me to be a staff problem more than an hotel problem. The follow up resolution was excellent and what we would have expected. I have taken a couple of weeks to reflect as sometimes spontaneous reviews are never a true reflection of a stay and it is important to point out the positives, breakfast as usual excellent, reception staff very good and follow up to problems was excellent. We are allowed a slip on standards, but is how they are resolved that is a truer reflection of an establishment.

Breakfast, reception staff.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Only a short stay but everything clean, comfortable with excellent service

Bed was very comfortable. Facilities and layout good. We got a free upgrade to Executive Floor room on arrival which was great and really appreciated!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Park Plaza Victoria Hotel London all the way!
    • Superior Queen Room

Wish we had more time to spend.

Best of the best. Everything this hotel has to offer. Tremendous breakfast buffet. Will definitely stay here again; no need to think twice. Loved the superb location.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Good clean hotel

the hotel is ok, the staff is ok

This is a good hotel, clean and nice, our room the first night was not a king bed as offered, it was 2 beds put toghether very badly and unconfortable, however the staff was very helpful in solving this problem for the rest of our stay

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Not the usual park plaza victoria
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was not cleaned well during my stay. I called the person in charge of the cleaning team, she's a good woman but it does not change the fact, she apologized and handled the badly cleaned items herself. Next day same thing, i did not call anyone anymore, useless.

Location and breakfast are great

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Great city hotel in fab location

There were upgrading works on the ground floor which wasn't highlighted when I booked. It wasn't a big deal other than the bar wasn't available - but it would have been a nice touch to let guests know at booking.

Comfy beds, duvets and pillows. Rooms are perfect for a business trip. Fitness/wellness facilities are a bonus!

Fabulous - hope to return
    • Executive Twin Room

Very spacious and comfortable room. Good choice of fresh and varied breakfast produce. Nice decor and general ambience. Very convenient location (only a few stops on the Underground from Euston Station)

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

It was okay but I would have expected more to be honest.

I thought the room, especially the bathroom, was a bit tired for such an expensive hotel and for 4 stars. The mirror was peeling off all the way round and the grouting was a bit botched etc. Breakfast buffet was pretty cold but the coffee was good!

The staff are friendly and helpful both on reception and in the restaurant. The room service meal less expensive that it might have been ion a London hotel. Bed was very comfy! And the blackout blind effective.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Lovely robe and Elemis toiletries in my room.

Building work meant that there was only a small bar area on the first floor, which was rather soulless and expensive. Staff left the room window open and the air con on, I returned to my room at 8.30 pm so it was cold and wasteful. Struggled to heat up the room.

Lovely robe and Elemis toiletries in my room. Huge bed that was very comfy.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

In contrast, the restaurant staff were lovely.
    • Superior Queen Room

Entry to room where wardrobe is located is dark even with all the lights on. Bathroom is also dark. There are six mirrors in the room and not one of them is adequately lighted. Applying make-up is hit and miss. Shower leaks badly. Floor is flooded after every shower. Bathroom could do with an upgrade especially the tiles. I stayed for 8 nights and not once did the front of house staff ever meet my eye or greet me as I came and went. It made me feel a little bit persona non grata.

In contrast, the restaurant staff were lovely. The room was quiet. The bed & pillows were comfortable. The water was hot & the pressure good. Housekeeping were excellent. Big screen TV was good-lots of stations.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great location and very clean and comfortable.

Great location and very clean and comfortable. Would stay again without hesitation. Breakfast buffet was great. Staff helped us set up tours and transportation to airport.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Closest to the venue I wanted to visit.
    • Superior Twin Room

There were two single beds pushed together. Cabling untidy and occupies the only bedside plug sockets. No side lamps or dim light at night, full/mood/reading lights all quite disturbing to your partner when triggered. Sink in the bathroom lacks seal on plug . After winding the plug fully in water still pours down the drain and no water retained. A bit challenging when you want a shave. Shower control is trial and error and comes off in your hand. No symbols for shower/bath/hand shower.

Closest to the venue I wanted to visit. Buckingham palace.

excellent

I did not get a receipt when I left the Hotel, although on 18 September 2018 when I booked at "Special requeste " was mentioned: "This guest has requested a receipt for their stay. " I got a receipt for Booking.com--t.a.v.:Accounts Payable Herengracht 597 1017 CE Amsterdam Netherlands Original Tax Invoice . At the hotel the staff told me that I paid for booking.com and not for the hotel--booking.com it means for the Hotel being a sort of Travel Agency. Today my bookkeeper approved the Invoice as this states my name too. Why you did not tell me this fact ?

everything

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Very poor wifi. Avoid the hotel.
    • Executive Double Room

Constant wifi problems. Slow wifi. This is a basic service. I got faster wifi in hotels costing 1/3 as much. Fix this

Room was clean and the cleaning service was effecient

• Executive Studio

We arrived at around 8 pm with two children 4 luggages. There is no doorman or other staff to help us. Only a little light in the elevator.

Location. Bed is comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Came down to breakfast at 10.

Came down to breakfast at 10.15am and was told cooked breakfast will be finished shortly To be honest everything was all dried up lions before that very disappointing

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Quality is sliding downward but a decent place to stay in Victoria.
    • Superior Queen Room

This time around I made up my mind to not stay at Park Plaza again. Over the past 2 years of staying at Park Plaza I've started to notice many little inconveniences and quality issues arise. Things like, missing battery covers on tv remotes, wifi that doesn't work in some rooms, a terrible odor coming from the bathroom, showers that flood bathroom floors, and a few other things. The bathrooms are really starting to show their age. They look dingy and unfinished. The tile grout is gray from years of use. The bathroom looks like a high school gym locker room. These a worn telephone next to the toilet in case you need to make a call while doing your business. When I would take a shower, the 1/2 gap under the shower door would flood the floor. I would use all my clean towels to try and stop the River Nile from overflowing. (This is what made me decide I'm done booking rooms here.)

This hotel is in a great location near plenty of food options and 2 mins walking to Victoria Underground Station.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Wouldn't look again till renovations are finished (when Booking.com tells you - didn't tell us)
    • Executive Studio

We made a complaint to the manager after first day about everything and ended up with some points to use on a different trip but doesn't do anything for us, so overall was poor, poor.

We booked a very nice hotel but when arrived it was been renovated but the Booking.Com did not tell us. Our room booked was premium and was not ready on time so left waiting, so they upgraded us to a 1 bed room. It was around 10yrs out of date, old, tatty, and very unreasonable. The bed was good, however only a double when we booked larger, and the fittings and furniture damaged and tatty

Browse Park Plaza Victoria London Traveler Photo Gallery