Reviews of Village Hotel London Watford This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Centennial Avenue, Centennial Park, Elstree, WD6 3SB, United Kingdom

#1 of 1 hotels in Elstree

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Meeting in london.

The restaurant was expensive for what it was. It cost me more to have a couple of glasses of wine and a meal, which was nothing special than my hotel room.

Having the spa on site

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Facilities were great with a lovely pool, jacuzzi and sauna.

Deciding to have breakfast in the morning was more expensive than choosing beforehand.

Facilities were great with a lovely pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Comfortable clean room with big TV and lovely bathroom.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

This hotel is lovely and I will be coming back again.

I liked how the hotel went the extra mile and decorated the bed with balloons, sweets and petals for my friends birthday and I only asked for a nice message saying happy birthday.

Excellent stay, great location for Harry Potter studios

Amazing stay, was my friends birthday and we were upgraded and had balloons and chocolates laid out on the bed. Very clean, great tea coffee making facilities. Great location to visit Harry Potter studios

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

One teabag in the double room, very small waste basket and...

One teabag in the double room, very small waste basket and the bin men waking us up at five in the morning and view was a wall and litter and filth all over.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Great stay except for strange hotel exclusions

Couldn't watch any TV without upgrading to another package including a lot of stuff like gym access that I didn't necessarily want. When I enquired about paying extra just for TV access they said it can't be done because it was part of a pack that needed to be purchased before checking in.

Really spacious clean room with a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was also spacious and clean and had great shower pressure.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Good

Decided not to have breakfast as £15 was a bit pricey. Bar service was a little slow, looks like they could have done with a couple of extra staff on duty.

Rooms are fine, bed comfortable and staff helpful.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Very nice hotel overall

Breakfast was slow and slightly limited but its OK, not awful but not fantastic. Bathroom had hair in the shower and wasn't cleaned properly.

Room was nice, decent size and well designed. Gym and pool area was very nice.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

At our worst time they we're brilliant

As we turned up we found out our father died in another country and with no way of getting back in time for the funeral the next day. The staff were very supportive have us a quiet area to mourn as the bedrooms weren't ready. They even brought us tea. They were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

We booked a twin room as when we were booking it was the...

Being near the door from the steps, noisy every time someone came through it

We booked a twin room as when we were booking it was the only available without paying a fortune. We pushed our beds together and the cleaners made it up the next day with a double sheet and double quilt! Very kind of them.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Great location, clean modern room and hotel poor catering and bar staff

The bar staff were not friendly and did not want to be there and forgot the drinks at lunch. In the evening they were the same and I had to be stern to get the guy to stop cleaning up to serve me a drink after a 10 min wait. In the morning there were hardly any staff around as they were getting ready for the England match at 7.30am?????? The food was cold and the vegetarian sausages ordered were left in the kitchen as no server brought them out. Great shame as it let the hotel down

The location and the room were very clean and comfortable and the hotel was in a great location and very modern it was a great layout and the reception staff were friendly and efficient

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Good value for the area. Parking is easy. Acceptable 'chain style' pub type food in restaurant.

It's a kind of destination hotel. Although set on an industrial estate there's a gym and a hairdressers that are used by locals so its a very buzzy place. We were there for the weekend and had to queue each time at the Starbucks in reception which means its busy which is great as it adds atmosphere.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Cracking place for London trips

Can get extremely busy with both guests and health club users

Facilities, food and drink variety, spa and fitness, room size and amenities, proximity to tube station

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Don't expect your room ready !

Booked early check in ,however when we (and lots of other guests) arrived rooms not ready long wait , then next morning house cleaning walked in whilst I was in the shower as room had been marked empty !, no communication !@

Nice room needs a little tlc bed nice

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Very convenient for our trip.

Drinks at the bar very expensive. Bit difficult for parking as not enough spaces. Rather dark in the room. Make sure you book the right dates as I had trouble changing the dates but eventually this was sorted out. Ended up paying a higher rate that was originally booked. Booking.com was very helpful.

Staff very courteous. Nice atmosphere. Huge TV with Sky (very good). Creme Brulee in a mug very nice.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Nice rooms and bathrooms, modern feel

Walls too thin! Could hear every noise from other guests. Not good when your neighbour has a loud half-hour long conversation with his wife at 1.30am on speakerphone.

Nice rooms and bathrooms, modern feel

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

Absolutely Brilliant

The rooms were great and tidy upon arrival, everything we expected from the hotel, our reason for our stay was because we needed a cheap hotel that was close to london, it was close to Edgware station so that was our way in to London, the staff were friendly and helpful as well which is always a bonus.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Comfortable , and convenient for Rnoh appointment.

Room 105 reported fan in bathroom continuously running, promised housekeeping but not resolved, very noisy, room next to doors of entrance to lift, constantly double banged, could do with bump/noise buffer. New Dining open plan, bit noisy,

Rooms, spacious, modern and clean. Food in bar served was excellent,

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

A bit dosappointing

1. The bed was too soft. 2. Without telling me, I was given a room for a wheelchair guest. I am over 6 feet tall and the wash basin was about 28 inches off the floor (70 cms). This was very awkward as I also have a back problem. I did not realise this until I was about to got to bed, around 11.00 p.m. If it had not been so late, I would have asked to change rooms, but I had already unpacked. I think it was quite wrong that they did not make me aware of this when I checked in.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Terrible

The staff and service was terrible and the breakfast was horrific, I wouldn’t advise this hotel based on the staff to anyone!! I have previously left a review and have heard nothing!!!

The room was clean and comfy

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Once again a very comfortable stay and will come back as always.

The change to the bar has made it very noisy at times especially at breakfast time. By putting a table football game there means the noise is very loud and unwelcome at times.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Hotel was conveniently located for our purpose, very busy so eating in was difficult.

Breakfast was a little bland and uninspiring. Premier Inn has a better breakfast. Bed was a little too hard.

Good Aircon, interconnecting rooms, nice shower, good tv and channels. Free water a good thing as well with the hot weather.

Good value

Busy football evening in the restaurant. Should prioritise hotel guests for meals. I was told I would have to wait an hour and a half for room service for food and so we had to leave hotel to get food.

size of the TV in the club room was impressive. But preferable to have SMART option. sky HD is great.

Very disappointing

Room very dark and poor lighting. No safe. Shower/bath control difficult to use and kept dripping. Body wash inaccessible when taking a bath! Tea/coffee machine difficult to use.

clean room. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

I would use this Hotel again if I returned to the area for work. Convenient to where i needed it.

Didn't like being restricted for choice locally, their was no minibar in the room, lighting was poor and air-con didn't seem to work. No Tissues in the room and bottled water from the bar is expensive £3.75. Selection of soft drinks and alcoholic drinks at the bar is limited. Food and drink ordering can be slow as most of the are very young, some can not serve you alcohol etc which seems crazy to have the wrong staff employed serving , this is confusing when placing orders to be told " i can not serve you as I am under age ", some staff were extremely busy/run off there feet, while others were waiting to be able to get working - frustrating for them.

Well located for my business trip but if you want to eat somewhere else locally you will struggle to find this hotel convenient for this unless your prepared to walk a good distance, book a Taxi and maybe a train journey. Well priced and the food in the hotel is good. Hairdressers are well worth trying as I got a fantastic Wash and Blow Dry. Hopefully will get time to try the Spa.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

For the purpose of the conference, the hotel ticked all the...

The bar restaurant area was a sports club style which is not my type of style. I did not find another area where I could sit in a more quiet surrounding. This is my liking of course, but it was the one thing I did not like.

For the purpose of the conference, the hotel ticked all the boxes. I liked the lunches they supplied with the conference very much. Breakfast was average and being on an industrial estate, the location was not fantastic.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Comfortable weekend

Payment through booking.com was a bit confusing as we had to pay direct to hotel as hotel called me a few days before our stay. In passed bookings always paid through booking.com.

Lovely big shower

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Alright for an overnight stay and thats all.

Typical short night rooms - no space to unpack and put away clothes, the entrance hall has open space restaurant, pub, bar, NOISY, service poor i e two hot chocolates took over half an hour to make and serve, tap in the bathroom was damaged, reported it, no action taken, no toilet brush.

Comfy bed, nothing else

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Good nights sleep

The rooms are a tad on the small size, which does make you feel a little squished in. This is a little disappointing considering the room price. There are tea/coffee making facilities in the room which is great but be sure to take your own supplies to top up the two tea bags which are left for you! To be fair when I ordered room service I mentioned this and the lady was more than happy to send some up with my meal, which they did but yep you guessed it- they splashed out to a further two tea bags for me which did make me chuckle :)

The rooms are a stylish design and the bed was nice and comfy. The vertical blinds and additional roller blind ensure a nice darkened room so had a great nights sleep. Delicious meal using room service- thoroughly recommend the sweet potato and spinach curry :)

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Very comfortable hotel very close to the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

The bed in my Club room was very comfortable once one got in it but very badly designed, very difficult to get into (you have to climb up and get in on your hands and knees) and once in you are too far away from the light switches unless you are enormously tall with long arms. I foolishly refused the offer of an "accessible" low bed becaue I don't like low beds but I should have accepted it.

The staff were very helpful and the room service was prompt and efficient and the food good.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The staff were pleasant, particularly Gladys the front desk...

No shower cap in the bathroom. No lotion. No fridge.

The staff were pleasant, particularly Gladys the front desk lady. Room was clean and comfortable. We were surprised though that there was no fridge in the room. Gladys was very kind and helpful when we called her to send us a small fridge to serve us the night.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Wont be returning

The new bar! It was rubbish. Large selection of drinks but my partner tried 4 different beers and none of them were very nice. They were either very flat or tasted funny! They used to have a lovely pub and a nice resturant but they now have a rubbish bar and a club!

I have stayed at this hotel around 5 times before but it has been referbed since i was last there and it has gone down hill! The rooms were lovely but they have tried to go too modern with the rest of it which took the character away from it.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Really good stay great value for price.

Everything was good but there were very little vegetarian options available.

It was good to have restaurant/ bar facilities on site but it was very crowded and I didn't see an alternative restaurant nearby.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Adequate for short business trip

Area isn't great if you're looking to explore London. The bathroom only has a rainfall showerhead so it's difficult to just do a body wash.

Good restaurant and bar although slightly overpriced for the area. Free parking was good and the room was good value for money.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

A comfortable hotel and nice staff.

There was an issue around accessing the payment screen via my computer. But paid on arrival after a phone call with the hotel. This caused uncertainty if we had kept our booking.

The room was comfortable, we were upgraded to a club room, the check in and out was very efficient . The bar and food areas were good . the quality of food was to a good standard.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Comfortable and clean but felt unwelcome

If you ask the staff a question they act as if you've just kicked them in the privates and cant believe how stupid you are, we were left wondering around trying to figure out how to achieve anything.

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

nice weekend break

with not having a car nothing much around in walking distance so had to use taxis

good facilities, and free use of the leisure club a plus. great coffee machine in the room. Nice big tv with sky channels.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Excellent hotel overall would stay again.

Bathroom slightly dirty around shower screen, grout on tiles and shower hose was broken so water squirted everywhere. Cost of drinks in the grill.

The bed was large and extremely comfortable. No noise disturbances from industrial estate outside. Staff in the restaurant were extremely friendly and constantly checking everything was ok. Had 2 course set menu and both dishes were cooked to perfection. Breakfast was a great mix of fresh fruit, yoghurt, cooked and all self service. Lovely pool and gym available.

Ideal stop off

My husband was having an operation on his leg, at RNOH Brockley Hill Stanmore. Being two minutes drive away it was an ideal situation. Cannot complain about anything as suitable venue for our needs.

lovely very comfortable

breakfast, it was poor for £15. It wasn't very warm never mind hot, and some of the dishes were nearly empty

the decor is lovely, we liked the new restaurant bar with the huge tvs and the beds were lovely and comfy

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Great hotel, don't eat in the pub/grill

Service in the pub/grill was below average with rude and inattentive staff

Really clean, modern room with good facilities such as an ironing board and iron

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

WB studios visit

Only enough tea in the room for one serving, however when asked for more it was delivered to my room whilst I was having tea in the restaurant.

Very clean tidy and modern hotel with excellent food offering.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Great hotel, great tv, great facilities, helpful and friendly staff. What more could you ask 4

A few more coffe packs in the room w🙂

Easy to park, check in to a great room, fantastic value, check out a breeze. Simply a great hotel to stay at. We have stayed here several times and it has always been a good experience. We will be back

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

I love the fact it has really great leisure facilities with...

The new pub! Much preferred it when it was Buca Italian and they had a separate pub instead of one big sports pub!

I love the fact it has really great leisure facilities with great swimming pool and jacuzzi! It’s free to park and only a short drive to Stanmore tube station where you can tube into central London without London hotel prices!! It’s very clean with friendly staff. Lots of eateries a short drive away if you don’t want to eat at hotel.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

I would book again!

Breakfast service was ok not great. At checkout they emailed me a receipt - good BUT - don't tell me that any extras will be added later..the purpose of checkout is to ensure there aren't any extras outstanding !

Comfy Bed. liked general atmosphere

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

The property was easy to get to.

The only downside regarding our stay was the new checking in facilities. We found them quite slow.

The property was easy to get to. Clean and the beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean and spacious. There were.plenty of parking spaces.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Bottled water for the room

It's was disappointing that bottled water was not in the room. On question, it was stated that water is only in a Club room.... really!! Based upon the commercial cost of a bottle of 500ml of water...and the £3.80 they charge at the bar for a litre I think the 500ml should be included to all rooms no matter what.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

I liked that you didn't charge extra for the cooked part...

I liked that you didn't charge extra for the cooked part of the breakfast this is usually the worst part of staying in hotels, that they separate continental/cooked, I'm really happy that it was all in one - I cant remember how much I paid for it though...

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Overcharged. Room upgraded not worth it.

Paid for room upgrade, watched half a sky movie, tried to watch the next morning all channels restricted. Pods for tea/coffee machine only two teas. Overcharged when checking back account at home 2x transactions (card not present). So upgraded and paid for half a movie and two teas. Daughter couldn’t use pool due to restricted times.

Comfy bed

Enjoyable as usual

Noisy guests opposite but the staff dealt with them / situation

Staff looked after us despite unruly guests Georgia & others satisfied us with the resolution so happy to pay more visits Love the hotel

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Good hotel ruined by building works!

Construction works at 8am on Good Friday. Woke me up and couldn’t get back to sleep. Very disappointing. I mentioned to staff who were apologetic but nothing they could do! Shame

Room was nice

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Very nice and well looked after

Not enough room or light on the bedroom for a bride to get ready you need sone kind of a bridal suite for people that have functions at the hotel !

It was very comfy and clean

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Ok

I feel there should be reserved parking spaces for residents only. Particularly when the weather is so bad - as it was on Saturday/Sunday and it is impossible to park anywhere near the entrance. Pulling a suitcase along in that could weather is not easy and if you could allot a number of residents parking only, it would be so much more helpful. Thank you

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

The service was appalling- most of the staff especially the restaurant staff were totally disinterested in offering any eye contact, recognition (we were there for 6 nights) or God forbid, a smile

The gym and swimming pool were a welcomed addition

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Nice short stay and great sleep

Breakfast could be better. The pool too noisy at 6:45pm with kids playing about so couldn’t swim lengths without being disturbed

I asked for a quiet room as the sole purpose of my visit was to get quality sleep. Club Room was fabulous, I slept like a baby for 8hrs and enjoy the movies on a massive tv.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

All fur coat and no knickers!

Bedroom small, insufficient storage, extremely poor lighting, tiny desk/dressing table filled with a large and inefficient coffee machine. Toilet seat a cheap and flimsy plastic apology. Bar food disappointing and over-priced. Ok if you like burgers (or more burgers)!! Breakfast also disappointing. If you get down at 9.15am don't expect there to be much food left (or plates to put it on).

Comfortable bed Large TV screen with full sky accessibility. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Room was okay but extremely disappointed with new restaurant. Meant we had to go out to eat.

The new restaurant is awful. Such a shame to turn the Italian into a hideous place with all its emphasis on TV. Loud sky sports and tv even at breakfast. Hideous.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Comfortable hotel and will return as long as I have a room with a bath.

Would be nice to have a kettle in the room. It was good to have the Tassimo, but as I drink de-caf tea, it would be nice to have this as well.

Staff were very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Loved the Espa products in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

I loved this hotel, it was modern and had plenty of amenities

The coffee machine in the room needs a thorough descale. It made the coffee taste awful because it was full of old coffee scum. The carpet needed a good vacuum as well but it didn’t deter us and I would definitely stay again

I loved the modern feel to the room, it’s fresh and spacious. We had a club room that had a massive tv on the wall with sky movies and sports included which was great for just chilling out at night.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Excellent hotel for the location i wanted.

The service of the pub staff of the hotel had no good communication. i didn't like the way they take orders (you have to go to the bar to order).

The room were Clean and comfortable. large room relaxing bed. big bathroom.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Disappointment

Rooms are airless,unclean and short of facilities such as towels and toilet papers. The door of the room was clearly broken so l could clearly hear people walking along the coridor and l am sure they were able to hear us too *** No privacy at all. Although,l reported what l was not happy with to receptionist there was no action taken in return. Waste of money...

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Very comfortable and will definitely stay again.

The shower head had never been cleaned so consequently when turned on the water went in every direction. It would have been impossible without a shower cap, which I happen to have. Housekeeping on the Sunday was not as good as the other days.

Everything except the shower head

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Very comfortable with exception of above

Refurbishment works going on which we were not told about. Limited space in pub restaurant and limited breakfast finishing too early at 9-30 am

Convenience of location

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Dirty room, and poorly trained staff

Arrived to find double bed instead of a twin room, to share with 17 year old son. Reported to reception who said housekeeping would separate the bed. Whilst waiting for housekeeping to arrive found wrapping paper and ribbon on the carpet by the nightstand so the carpet hadn’t been hoovered. Called after twenty minutes to check when housekeeping coming to change the beds. Used the bathroom to find toilet had already been used and not flushed properly, and previous guest had left empty body wash bottle on the bath, and corners of the bathroom floor grimy. Hairdryer protective cover for vent broken so dangerous to use the hairdryer. Went out for dinner as the restaurant closed for refurbishment. Breakfast in the adjoining pub was ok, but teenage staff disorganised and need training in customer care. Reported the issues to reception who just replied “thank you I will let housekeeping know” but didn’t offer any adjustment to the bill or any other offer to address what had been a poor experience for us despite paying for an “ upgrade” if this is an upgraded experience I dread to think what the usual experience is like.

Good gym facilities

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

excellent stay .... would definately return

nothing everything very good

Bed was so comfy and the fact Starbucks was on site was a bonus Wish I had of known the Gym was popular would have packed some gym clothes

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Very bad experience, staff not professional and helpful !!

Hotel staff not helpful at all. I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights 2-5 Feb and again 9-12 Feb. When I checked out on 5th Feb, I left my expensive headphones in the room. When I realised, 20 mins after check-out, I called and informed them to find it and keep it safely so that I can collect the following week during my stay again. I did not receive any communication whatsoever after reporting. When I asked on 9th Feb, I was told nothing was found !! I was amazed and shocked by the response. The receptionist was adamant that nothing was left in the room!! I was later told head of housekeeping will call to discuss, no one called !!

Room rates, facilities (even though not free!! - You have to pay for health club access) and free parking.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

The receptionist at the time went out of her way to...

The receptionist at the time went out of her way to accommodate my wishes in surprising my partner for his birthday! He had such a good time! The check-in and check-out process was as smooth as butter and reception was at hand whatever time of day or night!!

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

nice hotel, but staff need to pay more attention to the comfort of the guests.

**uncomfortable night.** its a very nice hotel, but the Bed split in the middle during the night, and I fell down, it was not very comfy. the hotel itself was nice, but when I advised the staff they didn't seem to bother that I had a uncomfortable night sleep.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

ok- check how the refurb is progressing first

I wasn't aware that the restaurant was closed. the pub area was mobbed and I had to sit in front of a noisy tv with the football on. I ad driven 300 miles and could have done without that. Room was average.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

I've stayed in 6 Village Hotel in the last year. This one was the worst BREAKFAST setting.

The restaurant was very dirty, there wasn't enough staff, customers were left waiting for a free table. My friend and I, were asked to sit on a table that wasn't even cleaned from the previous customer. There wasn't any clean cutlery including glasses. I MUST state... The restaurant staff wasn't friendly whatsoever, I guess they were overwhelmed by the number of people. It was just appalling, considering the breakfast options was very limited 👎🏾😏

The Club room was nice and big. The heating didn't come on, until 20minutes later😳.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

The hotel is lovely and everything is clean and modern.

The hotel is lovely and everything is clean and modern. When booking I wasn’t advised that the main restaurant wouldn’t be open (due to refurbishment). This impacted the stay as there was only a limited menu. Having stayed there previously the main restaurant and breakfast area was one of the reasons I wanted to go back!

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Very comfortable and restful and I'd definitely book again.

Room could have been dusted a little more carefully, but I know housekeeping staff work under time schedules per room. Give them 5 more minutes per room and it would be soo worth it.

Spacious room with modern décor . Bed was really comfy as were the pillows. Great to find an iron and ironing board as standard in the room. Good selection of tea and coffee making facilities, albeit the tray was somewhat dusty. The bathroom was large with a walk in shower, water hot and plentiful via a good pressured shower . Towels and shower gel were provided.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Upgraded bed was like a cloud- but everything good cost extra.

The walls were very thin and the other guests were noisy all night. They didn't put enough towels in the room and we had to call down for more (which they brought us quickly), the restaurants in the hotel are very pricey for what you get, and unless you drive into the nearest village where there is one average Indian restaurant, you are a bit stuck for options. Also the smoking area is right outside the main entrance - as an ex smoker I am not against there being a smoking area, but when there are near enough 20 people gathered around the entrance to the building it is difficult to enter or exit the building without taking on the smell of an ashtray. The breakfast was quite an expensive add on to the room price so we didn't try that.

The bed in the upgraded club double was very comfy and the coffee machine and mineral water were a nice touch - you do have to pay extra for all of these though.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Ok but limited of food and parking

The breakfast selection was limited and had been kept warm for a while even at 7.30am.the daytime evening food menu very limited and expensive even though the main resturant was being refurbished.also trying to park was an issue on our two night stay,is there any allocated parking for residents.

Location to Stanmore hospital

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Pleasant enough, probably would find somewhere better next time.

There was one member of staff that I asked 3 times the same thing “can we have more milk for the room” each time he said yes however we never got it. In the end I asked someone else and for it almost immediately. The bed sheet had a mark on it, the bathroom wasn’t that clean and there was only one roll of toilet paper (not a full one!) the breakfast was definitely NOT a full English, it was half an English, it was very greasy and almost cold.

The bathrooms are fab. Very modern! The rooms are almost sound proof so although there are many events, you don’t lose sleep. Cleaning/maintainance staff are so nice! One of the girls (I think she may have been polish/Slovakian) was an absolute delight, so kind and polite!!