Reviews of Antoinette Hotel Wimbledon 3 stars

The Broadway, London, SW19 1SD, United Kingdom

#407 of 977 hotels in London

It did the job very weel
    • Club Double Room

Precious little. The only complaint I heard was the noisy road traffic for our friends on rooms over looking the road, some noise from the night club and some noisy guests in the early hours.

The service for the 13 of us (part of a wedding party) was excellent. The lady at breakfast couldn’t do enough for us, having set up a separate table for us in an adjoining room tonthe breakfast bar. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Good value for money
    • Classic Double Room

This is a simple hotel, nothing fancy, but the facilities are modern, clean and provide the basics in room service, restaurant breakfast etc. Given the price, this was great value for money.

Great value in such an excellent location.
    • Club Double Room

Room was very nice and comfortable bed but too small for two people staying for 6 nights as wardrobe/storage space was very limited.

Great value in such an excellent location. 10 moms walk from tube station. Very friendly and helpful staff

Pleasant stay in a very good location for exploring Wimbledon and nearby parklands

A pleasant, comfortable stay in a good location on The Broadway some 7-9 minutes walk from Wimbledon Station. Service at check-in and throughout the stay by one person in particular was friendly and welcoming. I was a solo traveller. For various reasons I requested a quiet room. Room 201 was allocated, perhaps to comply with my request, perhaps because I had booked a single room on a low tariff. It was indeed quiet during my stay as it faces the rear of the property, not The Broadway. The room is particularly small, but clean and well-appointed. It has a window running almost the full length of the room. Potentially, the room could however be noisy as it is above the car park, is close to the main door on the floor with certain rooms accessible only by passing the room in a narrow corridor and, most importantly, it looks onto an outdoor landing where guests can sit and have a smoke, but if it is raining guests may be tempted to smoke right outside the window despite a sign asking them not to. The bed is very much a single, but nevertheless comfortable. Great shower. Not a criticism, just a comment, but the restaurant is not open on Sunday nights.

Lovely, I’d stay here again
    • Club Double Room

I’d literally have to nit pick to find stuff - the hairdryer didn’t get particularly warm and the room could probably use a fresh lick of paint but neither were an issue.

The bed was comfy, the staff were amazing, especially Amanda on reception and the tube station was literally a 5 minute walk away. I’d definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Will certainly book Antoinette again.

Tiny lift...2 persons and a luggage is already extremely croudy. But this the only downside in our experience with this hotel.

Super comfortable bed, very spacious room, secured parking, super helpful smily staff. Great!!!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

South Wimbledon tube on the Northern line is direct from...
    • Club Double Room

South Wimbledon tube on the Northern line is direct from Kings Cross as well as the main Wimbledon Station giving more options giving access to the city. Nice place to stay. Lots of restaurants and pubs. Also theatre with great shows.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Not very exciting and a bit basic, but okay.
    • Executive Double Room

The lift was broken - a bit of a hike to the first floor. The bathroom floors were dangerously slippy and the tap water dangerously hot! And not a single hook to hang clothes or towels! Expected a bit more for the 'executive double' - didn't look like the picture.

The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The bathroom was roomy with a useful ledge for putting one's things. The telly was large and hung on the wall, so easy to see from bed or anywhere. The location was good for Morden wedding venue. Fairly short walk to the tube.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Awful
    • Club Double Room

First night a fox outside my room really noisy room above .Bus stop right outside even with window shut still noisy . Staff not friendly no apology about the fox or an apology from any one .At one point if I could have found another hotel I would have left .

I went over for a break for the weekend and i was very...
    • Classic Double Room

I went over for a break for the weekend and i was very annoyed as they were doing maintence in the room next to me and woke me up at 8.30am hammering.It upset my stay and i didn't get an apology even from the hotel. I turned up early and was told my room was ready but if i wanted to get into it, i had to pay an extra £10 as it was before 3.00pm.

Another great stay!
    • Executive Double Room

Stayed here many times before. I sometimes work in Wimbledon and use this hotel to work from and sometimes stay over. Pleasant staff, very welcoming and nice rooms. Great air conditioning!

Good wi-fi
    • Club Double Room

Really small lift, just about fit a wheelchair in if you take foot rests off and drop the back - this is not appropriate No disabled access rooms

Good wi-fi Location to public transport Proximity to lots of local eateries

The hotel was modern, clean and the bed in particular was...
    • Executive Double Room

The hotel was modern, clean and the bed in particular was very comfy. The staff went above and beyond in terms of making our stay pleasurable. They even allowing us to leave the car in the car park on checkout day, whilst we went and did some sight seeing in London.

Very happy with the quality of this hotel, I would stay again.
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast was very fresh, good quality and adequate. One complaint was on the Saturday morning we were asked if we wanted an egg with our breakfast. However the eggs arrived after we finished our breakfast which was not acceptable considering they were not busy. The breakfast host appeared to be busying her self replenishing the stock over ensuring we were provided with our eggs. The room key happened to deactivate themselves meaning on 2 occasions I had to go back down to reception to reactivate it. This was not convenient being 7 months pregnant.

The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. The facilities in the room were adequate. I really appreciated the air con. The reception staff were very accommodating and friendly. The hotel entrance was lovely and welcoming. Despite the club next door the double glazing blocked all sound out, which was brilliant and added to a good night sleep.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Clean rooms, good beds and effective air conditioning which...
    • Classic Double Room

I was 90 minutes early for the advertised 2pm check in. Although the room was available, they wanted to charge £10 for checking in early. I didn't pay out of principle and instead chose to check my suitcase for an hour which seems nonsensical when the room is ready. It's a silly policy which meant my stay there began poorly. The hotel is absolutely fine, but I found this policy irritating when I was staying for three nights and spending a lot of money there.

Clean rooms, good beds and effective air conditioning which was welcomed in this weather.

It was ok
    • Executive Double Room

I booked a luxury room with a king size bed and payed more for it as expected and didn’t mind doing so ,my sister booke a room and payed a lot less for it and their was not much of a difference in both rooms the only difference was that I had a couch in mine so was very disappointed 😢

Location to city

Good Value and Great Location, could do with a small updrade

Bathroom facilities were poor for a hotel of this standard.. Noisy in the morning, particularly from the room cleaning staff. TV way to small in a larger room.....otherwise good

A good location, lovely friendly staff. I have stayed at this hotel a few times, and the cheapest rooms are really not great, so I upgraded this time, and the room was lovely, so its worth spending a little more if you stay here.

I would not only happily return to the Antoinette, I am doing so in two days time!
    • Club Double Room

The lift could be bigger! Very petite indeed.

The hotel is well located, has pleasant staff and efficient air-conditioning (so important in this hot weather!). There are good restaurants attached to the hotel and around in the vicinity and it is well place for transport - bus, road, tube and rail.

The Hotel and staff were very friendly and the location of...
    • Executive Double Room

we did have an issue with our Bill, we paid on arrival which we were told was the full amount and nothing else was to be paid for. But when we checked out the they advised that there was £8 outstandng and when they eventually found out way this was an error on the Hotel staff part and we had to pay the addtional money as they did not add up correctly !! Not happy that we had to pay for there mistake, but overall the hotel was good and I would stay again but probably pay before hand !

The Hotel and staff were very friendly and the location of the hotel was perfect and the rooms were very clean and comfortable

Efficient and friendly check in.

Bottled water available expensive.

Efficient and friendly check in. Good size rooms and bathrooms. Very clean. Substantial breakfast with very friendly and efficient staff.

Ok

The air conditioning woke me up in the middle of the night with a dripping noise and it took me a long time to get back to sleep. I left a written ‘complaint’ but never heard back. The did however offer me a free breakfast. Still not impressed that no one replied to me.

Very clean and convenient location. Breakfast excellent.

Staff v helpful, good breakfast. Better than some 4star hotels.
    • Executive Double Room

Nothing...maybe pillow could have been better

Reception Staff were excellent ; friendly & very helpful . Great location. Bonus outdoor terrace. Buffet breakfast but eggs cooked fresh to order which was great. About 15 walk to station and short taxi ride to Wimbledon championships.

Very adequate for what we needed and staff excellent.
    • Executive Double Room

Minimal and dare I say it -feminine No hair conditioner or body lotion or shower caps.

\the location for wimbledon. Food was good. Staff were friendly and made you feel welcome Beds v comfortable and this is from someone who suffers with spndylymylites and needs a firm bed

Would stay again
    • Executive Double Room

Staff v helpful and friendly even although we arrived 1am. Two large double beds large room immaculate. V comfortable. Lots lovely new towels. Excellent

Perfect hotel for our requirements.
    • Club Double Room

The bedroom could have been a little bigger as one side of the bed was very close to the window but the room was spotless so no real problems.

Breakfast was very good and the service was excellent. The staff were all very helpful with answers to any questions we had. We didn't eat there in the evening as we had other plans but a 20% discount was offered for hotel guests.

Good location helpful staff .
    • Executive Double Room

The room was on the small side for an executive double and the shower only had an overhead function making it difficult not get wet hair . The room was directly over an outside area where people were smoking so we had to keep the windows closed because of the smoke.

The location is great for us as we have relatives living in the area.

Overall good value for money and would atay again

It's an older building with thin walls, so noise levels are dependent on your neighbours.

The staff were lovely, the room was clean and had everything I needed, and it's only a short walk from Wimbledon South tune station.

Good but consideration for the less abled should be taken into consideration !!
    • Club Double Room

No consideration is given to people with a hearing impediment.......the volume of the T V is set at a maximum despite having hand controls, which I can understand as consideration for guests in adjoining rooms but the remote control did not allow access to subtitles which when you cannot hear makes the T V of no use !

Staff were super efficient ....always a smile and nothing to much trouble.

Hotel staff should familiarise themselves with park runs

I had arranged a late checkout 2-3pm as I needed time to refresh after a Half Marathon. The hotel agreed but hadn't recorded the request. Very begrudgingly given 1.30pm by the receptionist which was very rushed and expensive as I had to pay for taxis. The cleaner banged on the door at exactly 1.30pm. I was so rushed I had to drink my water downstairs.

Close to the Tube Station, a number of restaurants and a shopping centre nearby.

Location to function we were visiting was perfect.
    • Club Double Room

Room was very tatty. Breakfast not good at all and considering what we paid not good value at all!

Location to function we were visiting was perfect.

Very enjoyable

Single room beds and bathrooms small but adequate for the price..

Breakfast very good. Staff friendly, courteous and professional. Perfect location for my purpose. A very well managed business.

Sunny & Happy
    • Club Double Room

How helpful the staff were .. As parking is available but very limited & we had a large van so parking could be difficult but the staff were very helpful. Lambourne food & staff very good too.

Short Stay
    • Club Double Room

Room was a little small but fully functional.. No complimentary shampoo etc

Good location for Wimbledon and Station. Room was very clean and Air Con was effecient and a nice Breakfast.

Always nice and clean a good location for Wimbledon
    • Suite

There is some noise from the lift next to the room and the bathroom faces the main road so you have to keep the windows closed.

We always stay in the Wingfield suite which is the best room in the hotel. We don't use the restaurant because we eat at our daughters in the village. The staff are always pleasant and helpful.

Excellent hotel
    • Club Double Room

My only complaint is the lack of ironing boards in each room, last time I stayed they had run out down stairs and I had to wear a crumpled shirt to the office.

Really enjoy this place - stayed quite a few times. Breakfast is excellent. Rooms are very comfortable with great shower. Pretty good value considering the location too.

Good.
    • Club Double Room

It was further away from the main town than I thought. There was no room in the car park, even though I had said I needed to park until lunch time on the Monday. We easily found street parking but this was not explained.

Room was pleasant and clean. Free WiFi was good. I left a bracelet on departure and was contacting quickly and reunited with it.

Good location, clean and airy rooms, friendly staff, would stay here again
    • Executive Double Room

Larger lift, it was a little tight with two people and a case!

staff were friendly and informative, room was clean and airy, curtains closed to keep the heat out on a really hot day. Cooked breakfast was very good, all round we were happy with the choice and a great location near the town and theatre

All and all I would stay in this hotel agian

The coffee in the room was awful, not enough milk, phone reception wasn't working very well for me, I would like to know how often the cushions on the bed are washed!

Brien at reception was most helpful, I was having difficulty with my phone etc. The shower were excellent, and the beds very comfortable.

Great location for our requirements.
    • Club Double Room

Most staff were cheerful and happy - one not so much (and she seemed a senior member)!

Great location for our requirements. Clean, comfy room. (Bathroom floor a bit slippy 😳) Would re-visit and recommend 😊

The hotel exceeded our expectations and we will definitely stay there again.
    • Executive Double Room

It was unfortunate that the main restaurant was closed on the Sunday evening that we were there but we were aware of that before we went and we had a delightful meal at the Italian restaurant very nearby instead.

Very comfortable bed, helpful and very pleasant staff, good fresh breakfast. We will definitely stay there again and may well try their sister hotel. Free parking for guests is a big advantage.

I was only there two nights but would certainly stay there again.
    • Club Double Room

Minor niggles - no tissues in the room, no complimentary toiletries, other than liquid soap containers on the wall. Their lack made the room feel a bit basic. Only major niggle - the duvet! Weighed a ton, much too heavy - I could hardly lift it off the bed! - hot and uncomfortable. Would have been useful to have had a suitcase stand in the room, rather than having my case sprawl on the relatively small floor space.

Staff were pleasant and helpful. The room was quiet (facing the back rather than the main road at the front) and, although small, was very adequate - clean and nicely furnished. The hospitality tray was well stocked. Bathroom - comprising hand basin, toilet and shower - was very clean, well tiled, with nice soft white towels.

Excellent service - staff always helpful and responsive,

There was no side table for a side light (having been moved a room where there was no space between the desk and the end of the bed so no way of reaching the curtains without standing in the bed). The staff were excellent though.

Excellent service - staff always helpful and responsive,

Would return, if all full nights sleep could be guaranteed!
    • Executive Double Room

Sleep was disturbed by the volume of a television in another room until 2 a.m . Our room overlooked the decked balcony and a couple were enjoying a drink, with conversation at daytime level directly outside of our room. No sleep between midnight and 2 a.m. Informed reception, on our departure, and was assured that the manager would be alerted.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The weather was very hot for the time of year, so a note had been left in the room, that the duvet could be exchanged for sheets on request at reception. We have never experienced this kind of service before. We have either been too hot or had to remove the duvet altogether. The breakfast was varied and served in a roomy breakfast room with linen tablecloth, on a large table.

Great location, very clean, friendly hotel
    • Club Double Room

Double bed in room so next visit we have booked a king size bed

Clean rooms, fresh milk with coffee & tea. Staff very helpful & friendly. Air condoning in room, extra pillows in the room.

The hotel was clean and comfortable but it was the excellent staff that made our stay even better
    • Executive Double Room

The hotel staff were exceptional, breakfast good with freshly prepared eggs, bed comfortable, very clean bathroom and all areas of the hotel kept in “apple pie order” wouldn’t hesitate to book this hotel again😊

Great value, clean modern and comfortable.
    • Executive Double Room

Breakfast service is poor. Eggs arrive separately from main breakfast. Arrived late and were dumped unceremoniously into the middle of my breakfast. Some didn't arrive at all. Orange juice is watered down. Unfriendly waiting staff. Good hotel but take breakfast elsewhere if you can.

Great value, clean modern and comfortable.

I enjoyed my time at the Hotel, i was overly impressed by the cleanliness and hotel service-amazing.
    • Club Double Room

I found the room for a double was slightly small but it was fine as i was staying on my own.

There is a wide selection for breakfast and dinner. The hotel is walking distance from the main town center which is ideal for us shopaholics! There are a selection of restaurants ranging from Pizza Express to Nandos. The staff were very helpful and thoughtful.

Great stay, will definitely stay again . Lovely time, we will be back.
    • Club Double Room

Only downside was there is a nightclub next door and there was a little noise from revellers during the early hours, this was a Friday night stay. I would request a room at the back if we stayed over a week end again. But I am a light sleeper ! Breakfast is not included and I think for an extra charge you can have it in the restaurant situated next door, but we did not have time , so cannot comment on its quality or value.

We have stayed here before. A well situated hotel with a car park, which was very important to us as we had travelled up by car. Really nice reception area, where you can have a drink or a coffee. The room was at the front of the hotel overlooking the busy main road. Actually, once you closed all the windows it was very quiet , so the road noise was not an issue. The room was compact but clean and nice with a lovely airy and light bathroom with both a bath and a shower over the bath, really nice to have both. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room and nice big towels. Like the fact it is in Wimbledon and within easy walking distance to the underground. Also close to a great variety of shops, and places to eat , and the Wimbledon Theatre is just up the road .

Liked the friendly staff on reception and location
    • Club Double Room

Breakfast staff lady quite abrupt Room a lot smaller than picture shown on website. Shower sprayed out onto floor when turned on no option to adjust height or direction.

Liked the friendly staff on reception and location

Staff we really helpful,
    • Club Double Room

Asked for flowers in room as it was our anniversary spoke to someone on the phone about this was told no problem and agreed to pay a extra charge of £30 for a bouquet ,when we arrived the the flowers were a £5 bunch from sainsburys Not Happy, but to be fair when I spoke to the lady on reception and told her And showed her the flowers she refunded £20 and looked embarrassed.

Staff we really helpful,

A great pleasant stay!
    • Club Double Room

All was great within the hotel.

The hotel was in a great location and was very good value for money. All areas were immaculate inside the room and the communal areas. I would stay at the hotel again if ever visiting the area again.

Hotel was exactly what we wanted, did not require breakfast and only a £7 taxi ride to Tennis Club.
    • Club Double Room

Female receptionist who checked us in - said to me Welcome lovely to see you back again! I was very upset as I have never been to this hotel before and luckily my husband laughed it off but for some couples this could have been a problem. Needs some instruction in customer confidentiality.

hotel easy to locate from wimbledon tube station.

Acceptably average (apart from the fire alarm malfunction)
    • Club Double Room

Took well over 5 mins for the shower to run hot enough. Not impressed with the fire alarm fault right after I got into bed,took half an hour to get it fixed.

It was OK, nothing more.

Perfect for an overnight stay.

We have no complaints.

Comfortable room, very clean and nicely appointed, the bathroom facilities looked new and we had a view over a decked seating area. We had tea, coffee, hot chocolate and a couple of biscuits. The room was compact rather than 'small' and perfect for an overnight stay.

Clean, tidy, friendly staff - disappointing that a few noisy revellers spoilt the experience.
    • Classic Double Room

Really noisy until around 2:30am, impossible to sleep. Not sure if this was a reception/party. When we stayed previously we were at the back of the hotel and there was no problem.

Overall a good experience, staff particularly helpful.

The hotel was overall a good experience and convenient for the New Wimbledon Theatre.
    • Club Double Room

Very small and slow lift, which was broken down when we left. Also, it didn't serve our room 451 for which we had to climb 2 flights of stairs. As I have a bad knee, this was not ideal. My wife found the bed too firm.

Nice room, spacious bathroom. Hotel restaurant excellent.

A very enjoyable stay over all.

The stains on the carpet.

Large light room with comfy bed. Full size bathroom with very fluffy towels. Glad we chose a room at the back with balcony as this was quite giving us a good nights sleep. Only 7mins to South Wimbledon tube station great as no changing for London zoo where we were going.

Excellent well located Modern Clean Hotel with Friendly Efficient staff.

Lift is a Bit Small......Very intimate...limited to 3 small persons...

The quality of Towels used in the rooms was excellent and above the normal standards. Reception staff were some of the friendliest staff I have ever encountered in Hotels. Décor and cleanliness is modern and above standard.

Expensive due to having to pay for parking in local streets.
    • Classic Double Room

There was no parking so had to pay & display throughout stay which cost at lot of extra money.The room was a small double for price paid. We were not told about breakfast and reception staff were very rude.

The hotel was clean.

Another great stay, and my 7th year of coming here.
    • Club Double Room

My answer has been the same for nearly 7 years and that is the lack of an ironing board and iron in your room and also no electronic safe of any kind which is unusual in this day and age.

I have been coming here for nearly 7 years now, probably 3-4 times a year and apart from one incident which was rectified I hasten to add, every stay has been excellent. The front desk were receptive and very helpful and always address me by my surname and welcome me back. The other staff are friendly, courteous, and always take the time to wish you a good morning and acknowledge you when you leave and return. The rooms are clean and tidy, the location is excellent. I thoroughly recommend this hotel and will continue to stay here whenever I travel to Wimbledon.

Great service, feels like home, comfortable, clean and friendly.
    • Executive Twin Room with Two Double Beds

The tv in the room I stayed in this time wasn't working perfectly. But that is all

The friendly and helpful staff are the best thing about the hotel. It is also good value for money and very comfortable.

Very relaxing. The staff were very nice & friendly

The view from the balcony was facing brick walls which I wasn't happy about

Hotel was all beautiful. Room was very clean,with a big double comfy bed. Bathroom was spotless. Everything was perfect

Perfect for our needs.

We have stayed before and look forward to a good breakfast. However this time we found the cooked food ( apart from eggs ) dry and hard to eat which was a disappointment.

Very clean, warm and comfy bed - polite friendly & helpful staff

Bed was comfy.
    • Club Double Room

Tv small. Only one chair for 2 persons. Not much wardrobe space. Carpet was very dirty; and needed a thorough Hoovering.toilet roll holder in a bad position.( have to twist your back to access it). Bath mat needs bleaching.Curtains filthy at the top where they meet.Door hinge kept sticking.

Bed was comfy. Lovely towels. Need a bigger duvet to allow for movement during sleeping.

Great location and good value

I was allocated Room 102, which I've stayed in previously. The single bed is comfortable and there's more than enough room for a one or two night stay. Bathroom is fine and the shower works well! The air con unit is situated opposite the bed, so if the fan is running you get a stream of cold air over you which is fine in summer (but a little chilly in cooler weather).

We were in the area for a funeral. It was good to come back to a comfortable room and genuine staff
    • Club Double Room

We should have booked a room with a bath (our fault) some days needed to end with a relaxing soak!

Beautiful breakfast, fresh fruit salad, good coffee, good quality sausages and bacon. Eggs cooked to order ... selection of cheese, ham, salami and breads with butter available too ... a great way to start the day. The staff were more than helpful and there were tables and chairs at the front of the hotel in order to have a cigarette in comfort. The free, secure parking and general location were a bonus.

Good hotel , great location. Easily accessible for both the northern and District lines.
    • Classic Double Room

We had a bedroom at the front this time which we found a little noisy as it's a main road - we're both light sleepers. Will request a bedroom at the rear of the property next time.

2nd time we've stayed at this hotel. Clean and comfortable and perfect location for us.

pleasant stay
    • Executive Twin Room with Two Double Beds

we are charge for the early check in that should not be because I specify in my booking we will arrive early and the staff we call point us to the wrong direction when we are looking for the hotel.

Room was really clean, spacious and pleasantly decorated.
    • Classic Double Room

Only one thing is the bedroom doors are not sound proof. In your room you can hear anyone walking and taking in the hallway. When in the hall way you can hear in peoples rooms.

Room was really clean, spacious and pleasantly decorated. On site secure parking is really great and was available to us before check in. All the staff on reception were friendly. Close walking distance to Wimbledon South underground station and to Wimbledon mainline trains and underground.

2 night stay
    • Club Double Room

Room layout a bit odd to take advantage of the full length mirror you have to stand on the bed. Staff cleaning rooms opposite before 9am Sunday morning no need for alarm clocks.

Central location and free parking although parking is a first come first served basis.

It was close to everything and easy to get to places.

The room was very brown. There were a lot of different shades of brown around the room ranging from the carpet to the walls to the sofa to the furniture. It wasn't great value for money in my eyes. Nothing stood out to me that gave me that wow feeling.

It was close to everything and easy to get to places.

A very nice hotel on the outskirts of london but very accesiblle
    • Executive Double Room

The lift was very small and my partner is slightly disabled and found the route to the room difficult with steps up and down.

Easy to find and excellent parking. Only a 10 minute walk to the nearest tube station.

Quiet room with enough space to move around
    • Executive Double Room

- Breakfast choices were a bit limited - Although they ask to indicate if towels needed to be replaced after use, they still replaced all towels each day.

Quiet room with enough space to move around Friendly and helpful staff Plenty of choices in restaurants and shopping nearby Bus stop in front of the hotel and several underground and trains stations in the vicinity

Great hotel and location.
    • Classic Double Room

The rooms are fairly small but I guess that is to be expected in London.

The staff were great. They were friendly and professional. They were always asking if I needed anything.

It’s been nicely refurbished since our last stay, staff were...
    • Club Double Room

Someone was smoking in a neighbouring room and it carried through into our room, especially the bathroom

It’s been nicely refurbished since our last stay, staff were lovely and room very comfortable.