Reviews of Grange Wellington Hotel 4 stars

71 Vincent Square, Westminster Borough, London, SW1P 2PA, United Kingdom

#142 of 977 hotels in London

Nice enough, needs to focus on the details but stale smoke in non-smoking rooms is too much.

As noted, the staff were generally pleasant, even if one of them doesn't have time to actually listen to the customer but such is our busy life! The downsides are the cozy room sizes, the bed is very firm (but I was exhausted so I slept well), the shower that suddenly drips through the night, then stops just to keep you on your toes and sadly peeling wallpaper (I'd also note the wallpaper throughout the property looks nice but as been poorly applied, just look at lift area on third floor). But by far the worst aspect is the stench of stale smoke in the non-smoking room (and the almost ironic sign informing guests it has been illegal to smoke in non-smoking rooms for over ten years). The last point being the reason I'd never come back. Shame really as I needed a good little boutique hotel in London.

It's a nice enough little boutique hotel on a quiet backstreet opposite one of London's little oasis of green. Staff were pleasant and generally helpul.

Wouldn't come back

Room was much smaller than expected, barely any room to place luggage or stretch out - perhaps as a result of being central. No hairdryer or iron in the room. Staff at the front desk were very cold, seemingly rude at times. I didn't feel particularly comfortable. Compared to other Grange hotels I have stayed at in London I was disappointed.

Very quiet, very well located. Gym facilities were very good, everything apart from a barbell rack.

Great Stay 🙂

The staff we welcoming and happy to help in anyway the my could - providing vital knowledge of the closest pub showing the World Cup!! Great stay, comfy bed, clean rooms - would recommend this hotel to friends and would 100% stay again!!

Location was great.

The stairs at front of property were hard to manage with heavy luggage. Ramp would be nice!

Location was great. Very quiet area. Clean and comfortable rooms!

Great hotel

Great hotel in a central location. We had the Superior Double Room which had a kitchenette and sofa in it - more of an apartment not hotel room! We love this hotel and would recommend to anyone staying in Westminster.

Lovely smart hotel in a relatively quiet part of London.

Given it was a double, would have been nice to have two of everything - shower gel, bathrobe, slippers etc.. But not really that much of an issue; I dare say they would have provided more if we'd been bothered to ask.

Lovely smart hotel in a relatively quiet part of London. Close enough to walk to many of London's central attractions. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. Very comfy bed, big clean bathroom.

Overall we enjoyed are stay with lots of sightseeing within walking distance of the hotel.

The mattress on the bed was too firm for me. It would be helpful if the name of the hotel and the address were posted at the street in front of the hotel.

The location was very convenient for walking to most of the major attractions. Quiet location.

Lovely hotel, great location

The bathroom was a little on the small side for such a large room.

We had a lovely large room which has a small kitchenette and sofa as well. Staff were friendly on arrival. The whole hotel is beautiful on the inside and outside too. Location is great for Parliament Square and bars/restaurants in Victoria too.

This hotel was in a great location for Victoria/Westminster, very clean and ticked all the boxes.

The room was just what we needed - close to the theatre and opposite a nice park. The bathroom was perfect - brilliant shower - and thank you for upgrading me to a larger room. I would definitely stay again.

Nice hotel too bad they are
    • Deluxe Double Room

Really surly staff at front desk when I checked in. The bell guy stood and watched me lug a large suitcase up the stairs. Then when I checked out they charged me more than the booking.com rate and refused to change it.

Good location and quiet neighborhood. Comfortable room.

Example for other business hotels in Value for Money, Highly recommend!

I honestly could not expect more for the budget.

I've been in this hotel many times and it is a gem: Clean, beautiful spacious rooms, comfy beds, relatively well equipped gym and actually a good bit cheaper than the Best Western hotel from my other review in the same area. If you have business to do in Victoria I would highly recommend this hotel. Walking distance to Victoria station is about 8 minutes which will bring you across Central London in less than 20 minutes.

Central location was just what we needed.

18.50 for breakfast? Save your money and go to one of Britain’s best restaurants (regency cafe) just round the corner, for less that half the price!! Lol no light switch in the bathroom was a little confusing!!

Great room very clean. Exactly what we needed. Location good for station and buses into town.

Comfortable and very central

Room was small and windows could do with double glazing as they look onto a street.

Comfortable stay. Room nicely furnished if rather small. Very good breakfast. Staff helpful.

Excellent and a haven of peace among the buzz of Central London

I think the staff, while professional, were at times a little stuffy and could benefit from interacting with customers a little more and not being so shy.

The ambience of the hotel and the area. Peaceful and comfortable. Breakfast was superb

Highly recommend

I loved everything.

One of the nicest hotel I’ve been in London. The hotel is very modern, clean and the beds are really comfortable. The bathroom is all newly renovated.

Excellent location close to the underground and to...

Could have been cleaner, some stains on carpet/curtains, in the reception area the carpet and tables were covered in crumbs etc. The staff never said hello/goodbye even though we had to walk past the concierge desk on the way in and out.

Excellent location close to the underground and to sightseeing areas.

Interesting area and local architecture, wonderful old...

The water was not hot enough in the morning. Some staff seemed stressed, and to be covering several roles at the same time.

Interesting area and local architecture, wonderful old building, and convenient for my work.

Luxurious and extremely clean!

Staff could’ve been a bit more inviting and smile more. No notable issues with the hotel/staff though.

Room was literally spotless, beautiful bathroom, very comfy bed, kettle facilities, luxurious appearance to the hotel

Nice for one evening but wouldn’t stay for several

Bed was rather hard and so were pillows, windows made noise with slight movement

The bathroom was amazing, bath and shower!! Black out blinds and curtains were really nice

great weekend ok hotel !
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel was clean and the bedroom very good . Small bar that was not manned so did not invite you to have a drink whilst waiting to go out! Overall ok value for money and worth considering again ?

Short but sweet stay at a great location, with pleasant staff that enhanced the whole experience.

I cannot think of anything that I was unhappy with.

The room was large and very comfortable, with good facilities, (although we did not use them). It was located nicely for what we were in London for. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

This is one of the best city hotels I have ever stayed at. Looking forward to returning.

I was confused about where I was part of the time.

Quiet and central with an amazing staff. Comfortable beds and amble bedroom. Great shower. This place is a keeper. I loved it.

One of the BEST values I have received on Booking.com

Nothing. It was utter perfection.

The room was beautiful and the bed was beyond comfortable! In London; you don't really expect too much but we stayed in Apartment 4 and is was massive! My 6'7 foot tall husband didn't hit his head on anything... not to mention that there was enough room for a couch, seating area and bay windows. Incredible. The entire hotel was stunning and the location could not have been more perfect. We will be back shortly to visit friends and will only consider staying in THIS hotel! It's a GEM!

Comfortable

The room light switches were unnecessarily complicated. The conventional light switch inside the door to the bedroom activates a 'do not disturb' or 'make up my room'. I inadvertently activated this and our room wasn't cleaned. Clearer labelling of switches would be appreciated.

Birthday weekend 2018

Close to Victoria station, Buckinghm Palace and Green park. As it was my birthday weekend. The hotel tool the time to bring me a slice of birthday cake with happy birthday written on it.

Great choice, will definitely come back.

The room was a bit small but ok.

The hotel's location is great, within walking distance from major attractions. The neighborhood is quiet, safe and has plenty of restaurants to choose from. The room decoration is modern. The bathroom was impeccably clean and had a nice bathtub.

The bed was very hard I mean owfull . I cancelled my second night and moved out . This is 4 stars not a cheep motel . Furniture condition can be better for this price The first room I got , smelled of sigarets . :(((

Good room, nice view

When me and my best friend arrived staff acted rude and judgemental when we walked in we were asked if we were sure we had the correct hotel and when they see I actually had a booking they started acting like we had done somthing wrong ! When leaving they took are room keys and one of the staff turned to another and said “thank god there going “ I paid a lot of money to stay at this hotel, and the fact that we were treated like we didn’t belong made the hole trip worse.

Good room, nice view

A beautiful hotel; lovely room; friendly, welcoming staff; great location; free weekend parking :-)

Although the room was beautifully appointed it did feel a little claustrophobic albeit not oppressively so!

Our room was very nicely decorated and exceptionally clean. We were very pleasantly surprised to secure such lovely accommodation in a truly beautiful hotel, so close to many pubs, restaurants and other eateries, and all for such a great price! The hotel is ideally located for local theaters and the major sights of London with free on-street parking immediately outside the hotel at weekends.

Location is nice, large room and large clean bathroom.

It was very cold there--the windows are a single glass, not even double, and very poorly insulated, so all the cold was inside. We were there for the coldest week in London at the end of Feb-beginning of March, and since there is no central heating, and it was air conditioner heating, we were very cold. I slept with my hat on and sweaters.

Location is nice, large room and large clean bathroom.

Comfortable, modern & spacious hotel

The breakfast was not good, not a lot of choice. I even went down to breakfast at a reasonable time, 8.30am, and there were only 4 patisseries left! I found it overpriced at £12.50 considering how little was on offer.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious compared with other hotels in London! The staff were very friendly and helpful.

great hotel for a short stay - Clean, stylish room and comfortable bed.

The room is a little pokey. though the bed is large there is not much space in the room, especially for a family. Also the shower shoots out freezing water when you switch it on and is awkwardly situated and hard to get into.

The hotel was in a great location, in a nice area and well situated to the station. The room was clean and the bed was super comfortable and large.

Very enjoyable.

Our room must have been near ventilation or heating machinery as there was a constant hum of something working. I always take earplugs when staying in hotels, just in case, and I needed them in this particular room.

Lovely room. Well laid out. Very clean.

Quiet, cosy, and ideal for a short stay.

Breakfast is very pricey for what it is - you're better off going down the road to Victoria station and having breakfast in one of the cafes there.

Excellent location for Victoria area and Westminster without being too busy. Friendly staff, Executive Double well sized and incredibly comfy. Quiet at night, restaurant and bar fab.

Decent location aimed at biz travelers

Pillow was somewhat uncomfortable. More a biz traveler hotel with limited amenities than a leisure travel hotel.

The area of town was good - close to restaurants.

Really good combination of location in Westminster /...

Really good combination of location in Westminster / price and warm atmosphere, very quite district, in the radius of 1 mile to walk - many highlights of London. Hotel is relatively small and it gives kind of "home charm'. "Breakfast is not included", but can be cocked on demand - an other benefit.

Nice Hotel in a friendly neighbourhood - great place for visiting London

It was very cold outside - and one of the windows had only the old glass layer - so it felt cold in the room, even with the heating on

Nice location, friendly staff, good service- very helpful

Restful And nourishing retreat in a busy city.

The place is walking distance to London Victoria and Westminister. The location is great. The rooms are very elegant,clean, spacious, and tranquil with very generously large windows and silky curtains. The beds are huge, comfortable, and well made with luxurious sheets. It's a quiet stay for us which I like. Breakfast was a choice of buffet of fruit,cold meat, fish, pastries and meals cooked for you. It was beautiful and relaxing. I have a 21 month old toddler. She was very happy.she enjoyed her stay. The staff was exceptional with attention to detail. They were friendly and helpful. They have babysitting services as well.The hotel is a nice place for retreat. They have a small gym but sufficient. The bath was modern, huge, with a nice small and big shower. Very welcoming. We had a fantastic experience. Thank you for looking after us well. Highly recommend it.

Nice hotel, but didn't find it a great stay/very welcoming

Breakfast was very expensive so we didn't bother 40pounds for breakfast for the two of us is quite bad for a hotel, and the breakfast room service menu was no better which made our stay a lot less convenient. I had to request a bathrobe for the room instead of having it there readily and I only found out i could ask for one after reading through their welcome book which i rarely do in hotels and glad i did as the room was often cold and we found it hard to get a balance on the temperature gauge, as at first it was locked and we couldn't change the temperature and the room was very cold. The mini fridge was also locked, and we weren't informed at check in that you have to pay a deposit on the minibar for it to be unlocked, so instead of being informed we so I couldn't store 1 bottle in the fridge unless i paid them extra so we didn't bother. I also messaged them before coming on booking.com requesting if they offer a 'romantic set up' to the room, no one got back to me and the room was not set up and nothing was mentioned at check in, i was travelling extensively before hand so couldn't chase it up, but they didn't sort anything or even contact me to say they couldn't do so.

Nice spacious room, and bath tub long enough to fit 6ft me which rarely I find in hotels. Nice seating area in lobby.

Staff very helpful and accommodating, especially with a baby...

There are stairs up to the front entrance which was a bit tricky with luggage and a stroller, but it wasn’t a big issue. I never checked it there was an alternate entrance.

Staff very helpful and accommodating, especially with a baby under 2. Located close to Victoria station on a nice quiet square.

Comfortable, friendly hotel with modern, contemporary furnishings

Would have liked a seat in the wet room as that would have been less painful for me to shower. There were only 2 ladies toilets on the ground floor which wasn't adequate for all the delegates at the conference I attended the next day. Also would have liked the disabled toilet on the ground floor to have had a sign on the door and then I might have found it earlier and saved myself a painful wait in the queue for the ladies toilets.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. I am a part time wheelchair user and they gave me a room on the ground floor with a wet room bathroom which was great. Bed very comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean.

Nice staff, the building was ok, was decent sized or london

I figured the building was going to be more unique, bathroom was build what I assume is for a hospital

Nice staff, the building was ok, was decent sized or london

Staff nice but hotel chain have little consideration for you as a customer

If you want somewhere that has customer service, it is not here. I had to change my booking by a week due to my father being very ill and who knows. They did not care even when I explained so charged double for a different week. Terrible service with little compassion, I was going to be here until potentially June but not anymore.

Good staff

Close to Victoria Street Stn (~10min walk) and lots of cafes...

Staff aren't the friendliest or keenest to serve you, but good enough for check-in, check-out and luggage check.

Close to Victoria Street Stn (~10min walk) and lots of cafes and groceries near by. On a quiet street so don't have to worry about street noise. Very clean and comfortable, good sized room and bathroom.

Bed was very comfortable, hotel staff was very kind, hotel...

Bed was very comfortable, hotel staff was very kind, hotel overall was very clean! Love this place and would definitely recommend. Within 10 minutes walking to many delicious restaurants (Kazan & Tozi were our favorites) and 15 minutes to many attractions. Loved the location because the immediate area was quiet but it was very accessible to the things I mentioned and transport to other things.

nice room but attitude of staff and service means we wouldn't come back

Requested late check out and they rang the room at 11am, asking what time we were leaving. I said we had requested late check out which they confirmed they knew. Pointless call which woke us up, defeating the purpose of requesting late check out. We tried a number of times to get tea/soft drinks/wine at the bar during our stay. Each time were left standing for ages. When we asked staff at reception if we could get a drink, we were rudely told "yes, someone will be with you in a minute" and even cut us off mid-sentence. They never actually went to fetch the bar staff, it was literally that we had to wait until someone would come along by chance. The final time, we waited so long and nobody showed up so we left and went somewhere else. Selection in the bar itself was bad too and the guy who served us was away with the fairies. Forgot to give us snacks we paid for with our drinks and we were waiting about 20 minutes for him to come back and open a packet of crisps and put them in a bowl. Our room was next to a linen closet which the staff liked to stand at and have the chats. This happened at least twice which gets irritating after 10 minutes, as you can literally hear the whole conversation.

The room was spotless, comfortable and spacious. Shower was great and always plenty of hot water.

London is owsom, no matter which hotel you will chose!

the Hotel is a little old (in its design, vibes...),the channels in the tv were shut down by the hotel at 24:00, there is a 10 minuets walk to the nearest tube.

The hotel is clean and quiet

A great find that we will definitely use again

We were put off by the price of the breakfast at £18 so didn't have this.

The hotel is in a fantastic central location about 10mins walk from Victoria station but in a quiet square in an upmarket area. The entrance is grand and the lobby appears to be recently refurbished with many sofas and places to sit. Our room was located on the ground floor and was very spacious for a London hotel room in this price range. It had a small kitchenette, tea and coffee, sofa and desk as well as a large generous wardrobe and comfortable double bed. The bathroom was large and well lit.

Nice hotel for a good and decent price.

No negative points. Do realize it is 10 minutes from Victoria, so leaving your bag there because you will take the train from Victoria does add a 20min!

Nice hotel which was at a very good price for that location in London. Very friendly staff and helpfull.

Functional and convenient.

The room smelled (like a kitchen with no ventilation) and was quite stuffy.

I could adjust the temperature in the room, the bed was firm and the soap etc smelled lovely.

A beautiful building with spacious accommodation and very...

The bed was hard (even to sit on) and the duvet wasn't big enough. Also, the shower door didn't close completely so the floor got wet. It would have been good to have more milk for tea and coffee as we only had one small cup each.

A beautiful building with spacious accommodation and very central.Thr staff were helpful and obliging and there were generous toiletries in the bathroom and kitchen facilities were good.

Can’t wait to do it again!

Our room was nice and spacious. My boyfriend especially loved the shower because of the deep tub. Also on our first night there it was really cold, when I called down for an additional blanket they responded immediately. Great customer service.

Excellent!

The breakfast was disappointing.

We came to London to celebrate Christmas. Our rooms and bathrooms were clean and nice. It's located in a quiet area, just a 5 minute walk from Victoria station. It's also walking distance to Big Ben, Hyde Park and Buckingham palace. Both those over 70- and those under 5yrs old was satisfied. We'll definitely come back.

A fabulous hotel for a weekend stay in London

Only one plug socket for charging phones (very minor!)

The bed was very comfy and all facilities excellent - stocked mini bar, large bath, tv etc. The staff were incredibly helpful and were able to check us in early on arrival to save waiting around.

Excellent stay - couldn't have been better

Great room. Lovely staff. Good price in comparison to other hotels in the area. Excellent facilities - hairdryer,TV,mini bar, tea and coffee, room service. And the bed was wonderfully comfy.

Excellent location, beautiful & clean rooms!
    • Executive Double Room

The bed was a little hard & we expected a little bit of a more luxurious mattress.

The room decor was beautiful and modern. The room was spacious and very clean.

We enjoyed it and would recommend

The bed was very firm tossed and turned a bit. It was difficult to get in the bath for a shower. No where to hold onto and very slippy

The room was very luxurious.

Lovely staff, a comfy bed and reliable wifi.

Too much pickle on the cheese and pickle toasted sandwich. It was litterally the only thing i could taste.

Lovely staff, a comfy bed and reliable wifi. Really nice stay.

Poor

There was no hot water !!!!!!! We were disappointed that the staff made no attempt to inform us that on waking we would have no hot water. The hotel were not prepared to make a reduction on the room rate for the inconvenience. The bar man did not know how to make a good gin and tonic. The hotel gives the impression of an upmarket establishment let down by poorly trained staff.

Great place on the outside, work to be done on the inside

However, roomservice only in use after going to the restaurant, chosen wine out of stock, food not tasty; and lukewarm water in the shower.

In itself a nice place on a very good location.

Disappointing service.

We have just checked out after a pleasant enough nights sleep however, we were unable to shower or bath this morning as apparently there is an “issue with the boiler”. While I understand that these things can and do happen from time to time I do not expect to still be charged the full price of my room when I couldn’t use half of the facilities! However, that is exactly what happened... The lady on the front desk proceeded to happily take my money while giving me a feeble apology and assuring me the whole hotel had been affected and not just me. This hotel was recommended to us by family... Sadly, after this experience, I do not share their enthusiasm and will not be sending anyone else their way. Perhaps next time something like this happens they could a) be a little more empathetic towards their customers and b) manage their disappointment by perhaps acknowledging they did not receive 100% of what they were expecting and indeed paid for. Finally, it would be nice to have a duvet that actually covers the whole bed, when two people are underneath it and enough milk for more than one cup of coffee each.

Big comfortable bed. Black out blind.

A lovely stay which made my birthday very memorable.

The hotel was spotless, staff were faultless and couldn’t do enough for you. Close enough to Victoria station for the ease (10 min walk max) but far enough away for the peace and quiet. Check in was at 3pm but they let us check our bags in when we got there which meant we weren’t lugging them around London. Can’t fault it.

Great rooms;

Motion sensor in the bathroom is spotty - had to flail around a lot to keep the lights on

Great rooms; excellent location; oversized shower/tub is fantastic

Recommended, will stay again.

Breakfast expensive - so ate elsewhere.

Great location for Victoria theatres. Lots of restaurants, close by. Room a good size, comfortable bed. Helpful friendly staff.

Amazing. Would book here again.

The gym equipment was first rate, clean and top of the line. Better even than The London Edition where I just left. The location was stellar, quiet, uncrowded square near Victoria Station, Pret A Manger, The Tate, and shopping. I even walked to The London Eye. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Refreshingly wonderful.I only wish we had tried the restaurant.

Room cleeanliness. Staff quality and immaculately turned out Wonderful Attitude.Toilets best we have ever seen spotless everywhere.Real Pleasure.

Lovely, well located hotel in quiet neighbourhood

After I booked this hotel I noticed that the exact same reservation was available on the hotel website for 15 euro less than I paid for it on booking.com and with breakfast included, whereas I did not have breakfast included in my booking.com reservation - so I paid more and got less really. After I realised this I asked the hotel to include breakfast in my reservation, as complimentary, but they would not include it which I found annoying. The mini bar in my bedroom wasn't very convenient at all because I decided in the middle of the night that I was thirsty and needed a soft drink but I could not access the mini bar because it was locked. I did not intend to the use the mini bar when I checked in but sometimes if I am thirsty then I need a drink of something. To access the mini bar it required me to go to the reception desk to ask the reception to open it, which was not very convenient at all.

The bedroom was very large and clean with modern decoration and a very large, comfortable double bed. The shower was also very good. The hotel itself is in a very nice neighbourhood which is close to the Victoria station and about 20 minute walk from Buckingham Palace, the location was very good and central to the city. The staff on the reception were very welcoming.

Super relaxing!

The coffee in the bedroom was awful, not enough milk was given.

The room was amazing, bathroom emaculate! Comfortable bed! , couldn’t hear anyone from other rooms, Loved everything

I loved the location, very handy for the West End,...

For the money paid, I would expect a free bottle of water in the room and a proper hairdryer. I didnt like the towels being put on the rail at the end of the bath as I had to climb in the bath to get a towel. There were no sockets next to the bed! I had to have my window open as my room was quite warm, and the smell of smoke drifting from the smokers outside was quite unpleasant. This however was resolved by the use of a fan borrowed from reception.

I loved the location, very handy for the West End, Westminster Abbey and Victoria station. It was very relaxed and as a woman travelling on my own I could sit in the bar in the evening and not feel out of place. The room was spotless and the bathroom was lovely and big. Lovely helpful staff on check in, check out and at the bar. Room service and bar prices reasonably priced for central London.

Great spot for us with easy acces to trains and tube. Will ask for a Park facing room next time.

Monday night, to follow the Sunday night that we stayed, at a better price. So we had to go elsewhere. The noise from the road was a little disturbing.

Great stay - easy to navigate London sights from this hotel. Friendly staff in great location

Great location and quiet street. Easy walk to Victoria Station and Greenline Coach Station for day tours. Easy walk to main London sights. The staff were helpful and friendly. Good breakfasts and great restaurant. Able to check-in late.

Nice large rooms.

Location of power sockets - very minor point, with only one UK socket on desk and none next to bed. Small sink. Otherwise great.

Nice large rooms. Good location convenient for central London. Definitely stay again as it was very good value for money.

nice to stay before a Backroads tour, but the price was high because of this.

I always find the showers in the UK difficult to operate. The plumbers in the UK all need a trip to Australia and find out just how simple a bathroom shower can be.

staff helpful . food excellent. we asked for a twin room the second time we stayed after a tour and it was so much bigger and more comfortable than the queen/double that we had on our initial night , It was in a peaceful area of London.

Secluded quiet haven in a vibrant big city.

Continental & full English breakfast were relatively expensive, but more importantly despite emailing the hotel via booking.com I was not clear whether continental breakfast was included. Also the price for continental breakfast was wrong on booking.com summary at £18.50 instead of £12.50 and it was not clear prior to arrival whether you paid a further £18.50 to upgrade to full English from Continental. In the event no breakfast was included in the price, but to upgrade only cost an extra £6.

Evening meal was very good. Efficient systems for storing our luggage to collect later and for ordering taxis.

Very comfortable, excellent friendly service

I did find it a bit confusing that the two grange hotels are in the same building

Ivan on the front desk that evening was super helpful and provided superb customer service even when I thought I was being difficult. They even upgraded us to a larger room, unfortunately it was a twin bed pushed together rather than a double bed, and I worry about falling into the middle however unreasonable that may seem, but they were very patient with me and found a double bed in one of the smaller (but still with all the same facilities) rooms I originally booked The bed and pillows were very fluffy and comfortable. Shower was perfect, and the bath was really nice and deep, I did regret not bringing any bubble bath or oils for it.

Browse Grange Wellington Hotel traveller photo gallery