Reviews of Winford Manor Hotel - Bristol Airport 3 stars

Old Hill, Winford, Winford, BS40 8DW, United Kingdom

#7 of 7 hotels in Winford

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Great will use the hotel again next year.
    • Basic Double Room

No lifts to the room with a heavy suitcase, especially as I have poor eyesight. I have no other negative comments to make. Sorry.

Left at 4am for airport no breakfast. The staff were excellent very friendly and helpful. The airport transfers are also very good, I have recommended them to my daughter who is going skiing with her family early next year.

we went for a friends wedding - venue was great, close and easy to find
    • King-Size Double Room

lovely big bed and big bedroom great breakfasts and quiet beautiful setting i propose they are upgrading it...be stunning when its finished!

Great looking hotel with some problems
    • Standard Single Room

Very small single room for the price. Noisy as room is directly over where people get on a minibus to the airport. Items ran out at breakfast and staff at breakfast were grumpy.

Good airport transport

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The staff were very helpful.
    • Basic Double Room

We had a very small double room. Too small for us I'm afraid. The open shower just made the whole bathroom wet &, oddly, the water ran warm

The staff were very helpful. It made for a very friendly atmosphere. There's a goid parking area & the location is beautiful

Not suitable for my dog

Bed, pillows, shower, dining room with no flies ( and that's a lot of flies ) serious problem , toilet in reception disgustingly dirty, no manager to complain too along with all the other guests who had a few things too say, understaffed badly, no tv remote, cobwebs in bedroom, the list is endless

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Proximity to airport, parking whilst on holiday and transfer...
    • Deluxe Family Suite

The hotel has gone downhill rapidly since the last time we stayed. The exterior was dirty and had peeling paint, the potted plants were all dead, there were swarms of flies in the foyer when we arrived. The rooms had dirty, stained carpets and the decor was tired. We had a continental breakfast as we had to leave early for our flight. There was no one at breakfast to help with anything and again there were hundreds of flies in the room, some of which had fallen into the milk jug. The man taking us to the airport was jaw droppingly rude and surly (in contrast to the man who collected us in our return who was very nice and friendly). I’m afraid we won’t be booking this hotel again.

Proximity to airport, parking whilst on holiday and transfer to the airport

Good experience overall
    • King-Size Double Room

I couldn't work out if there were airport transfers so lights and noise did sometimes disturb sleep.

Apparently we were upgraded. The room was more like a suite... Very nice room, plenty of space and en- suite was spacious .. Breakfast particularly good... Overall a very pleasant stay and will definitely use again.

The grounds were beautiful and ideal location
    • Basic Double Room

Flies were everywhere and no sign of trying to prevent them. Dusty corridors. Only 1 glass in the bedroom for 2 people.

The grounds were beautiful and ideal location

Can’t wait to stay again.
    • Standard Single Room

Gardens looked a bit neglected.

The food and wine choice was excellent. A surprising boost to start of my trip away. Being collected/ dropped off at Airport was easy. Nothing too much trouble. Loved the ducklings!

no stay, transfers to airport.
    • Basic Double Room

The G & T and small coke were a bit pricey, probably I'm used to rugby club prices!!

Unfortunately we did not use hotel facilities as our return flight was cancelled so we arrived the following morning therefore did not need them. However the staff were excellent, and transfers to the airport were very efficient. I would recommend, and certainly use them again.

Very pleased and the staffs where very help
    • King-Size Double Room

Too hidden, even the sat nav couldn't find it, we got lost severely and we almost gave up. Lost of flies and the room were a bit hot

Facilities were great, room and the ensuite very clean.

Very disappointed considering the cost

Stayed in room 23 which is in great need of updating. It smelled of damp as soon as we entered it. The room had a dated wet room where the shower head was broken (you could not move it) and the water spray was not very good. The carpet in the room was awful. There were no glasses for drinking. The WiFi didn't work properly in the room.

Good evening meal in the Bar

Good
    • Standard Single Room

The restaurant was a bit of a disappointment. Some items weren't available. The candles on the tables weren't lit which would have added warmth to the environment.

The grounds were delightful. The woman and man who picked me up and took me back to the airport were great.

Definitely stay here again if flying from Bristol
    • Basic Double Room

The evening meal was excellent! I liked the small but perfectly formed restaurant! Great location few minutes from the airport Comfortable bed,although as we had an early flight didn’t get much rest.

We would not stay here again. Lesson learnt.

It was very dirty and we did not even want to change clothes or use the bathroom as everything was so gritty and grimy. The reception had beetles and spiders running through. The receptionist overnight who initially gave us our room key was the oddest character ever. Made us feel very unsure walking into him having a weird argument with another guest who was also waiting to check in. Our room opened directly onto a dirty, unkept courtyard area reminiscent of butlins- I think this was the reason we were very cold & the carpet was damp. We would have complained if we hadn’t read many reviews of the manager being very nasty & unprofessional. Not for us

It’s close to the airport and good I suppose for a quick stop pre/post flight.

Will not return.
    • King-Size Double Room

The room was tried The food was not good although they advertise an award winning chef 👩‍🍳

The location in respect of Bristol Airport.The setting was good

Not value for the money.
    • Basic Double Room

The food this time was below standard and whilst we had the usual menu others were on a cheap deal to entice guest. Didn’t appear to be fair. Certain staff not in any form of uniform, just casually dressed. We ordered a bottle of wine which was expensive and it came warm not even chilled. We used the ice from the ice bucket too cool it down. For such an expensive restaurant service and food was poor. We stayed here in 2017 and had a much better experience. We will not stay here again.

The rooms are shabby and tired. The staff appear demoralised. Not unhelpful just not motivated.

Ideal for a "Park and Fly"
    • Basic Double Room

Perfect for a 'park and fly' arrangement to make an early morning departure. Comprehensive continental breakfast available from 4 a.m. so all worked perfectly. Minutes away from the airport: quiet, clean and comfortable. Will use again whenever appropriate.

Nice location but shabby and not up to the standard expected though staff friendly and helpful

The room was freezing cold on arrival and smelt damp. It's all a little shabby and breakfast was very disappointing. Thankfully only an overnight stay but probably wont return.

The location is lovely and peaceful, easy to get to and from Bristol airport.

WiFi was very good, I needed to use it constantly for work...
    • Basic Double Room

At 6am I tried to have a shower, the water was freezing cold, I mentioned this on checkout & was told that their boiler had been switched off & they were using their back up. It would have been nice to have been told this when I arrived & I would have gone out to buy some dry shampoo! I was also informed on checkout that the card I had specifically asked to not be charged because it wasn’t mine, had been - not good at all for £85 for one night.

WiFi was very good, I needed to use it constantly for work & worked throughout my stay.

Perfect start to our holiday 😀
    • King-Size Double Room

Can't think of anything to say here

Friendly, helpful staff, lovely restaurant, convenient position for the airport. Have already booked again for June.

Generally very satisfied and would definitely use again when travelling from Bristol airport.
    • Basic Double Room

Reception and access to restaurant require some upgrading or redesigning.

Airport shuttle service excellent and to time. Breakfast facility from 04 a.m. Comfortable and clean rooms.

Great service and room quality
    • Executive Suite

The breakfast options were a little small, including a offer of Eggs and Bacon which turned out to be just one egg and one rasher of bacon. The power of the shower was a little weak The TV was very old

The room was fantastic and the staff very welcoming and accommodating. Grounds were kept well and very aesthetically pleasing, especially the view from the breakfast room over the garden and further scenery.

Staff were lovely.
    • Standard Single Room

My room was cold and I could see no way of controlling the heating. The pillow was very thin and uncomfortable. I should have asked for another , but didn't. Some areas of the hoEl around the meeting room were quite shabby.

Staff were lovely. Room was clean bathroom was spacious and modern. There was plenty of parking and the hotel was attractive. The meeting room was very nice. Breakfast was quite good. Cooked breakfasts were to order and even the largest was quite small. There was cold ham which was good quality and small prepackaged cheese which wasn't. You could have cereal toast and croisssants, but the croissants were quite cheap and not so nice. The loos were all modern and extremely clean and we'll supplied.

Overall a comfortable stay.
    • Standard Single Room

No butter or marmalade at breakfast - had to request it. Waiting to order dessert whilst waiter standing doing nothing and unable to get his attention.

Warm welcome on a snowy night. Excellent night's sleep, good food. Great airport parking.
    • Basic Double Room

Winford Manor has grand facade but later additions look somewhat utilitarian. More importantly - especially for exhausted travellers arriving after dark in a blizzard - satnav abandoned us halfway down a lane.

Extremely comfortable bed. Lovely view from the dining room and good food prepared and served with attention to detail. A great alternative to airport parking and airport hotels.

Not a 'Manor' by any stretch of the imagination but with further investment could be a winner.
    • King-Size Double Room

Reception area is very off putting to say the least and gave a very poor impression of the hotel - some doors desperately in need of a coat of paint, stair carpets very worn and ripped in places, general decor of low standard. Thought needs to be given to soulless bar area. This is a very big room which at the best of times is difficult to keep warm, but on a freezing evening the temperature immediately drops when guests come in. If it was made cosier more guests would use this area.

We used the hotel because we had an early morning flight and were happy it was clean and comfortable enough. Staff were very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. Pleasantly surprised at quality of the a la carte food in restaurant as it was flavoursome and nicely presented. Restaurant itself was welcoming and cosy which made us forgive a lot!

A burst of investment could really boost this place
    • Basic Double Room

Poor bar area, pretty non descript. Ugly chalet area on outside - obvious bit on one chalet needed painting; eyesore. Restaurant- didn’t get what I asked for, chef ‘wasn’t happy to serve it because it smelled funny’! Ham sandwich earlier was appalling- bread not fresh, ham tasteless and there was more fat than meat Vending machine in block where my room was was out of order and had been for some time by the looks of things Phone in room didn’t work so had to call reception on my mobile

Room comfortable apart from pillows. Shower good but prone to flooding wet room, and shower curtain clung to body.

Would have no hesitation booking again.
    • Basic Double Room

The safe wasn’t locable and room heating was poor. Reception advised the room stat needed to be adjusted to increase the temperature of the underfloor heating, which would reach temperature whilst we were at dinner. We were also offered a second duvet. The receptionist dealt with the heating issue very well and to our complete satisfaction. It was a cold night and part way through the night the second duvet was removed.

Location to airport, early breakfast from 4am, Transfer to airport-£4 pp, comfortable bed, good shower, good towels and quiet - in the annex. Friendly helpful staff.

Rooms are fairly small but ideal for a short stay when using the airport.
    • Standard Single Room

I would have preferred reception to inform me about where breakfast was and at what time. As it was not mentioned when booking in, I assumed it would be shown within the room but this was not the case therefore I had to go to reception to ask. Also, I did not realise that I had to inform reception as I walked into the breakfast room otherwise nobody comes to serve you.

The breakfast was good on both days

Great location for Bristol airport. Lovely grounds. Great base to explore the surrounding area.
    • King-Size Double Room

The room allocated was in the modern extension to the Manor...not what was expected. The booking gave an option of bath or shower. I chose bath, but then told that the room with a bath had no TV or Wi-Fi...again, not what I expected.

Location and surroundings, excellent. Room was nice

Comfy and convenient for Bristol airport
    • Standard Single Room

The room was perfect. I was expecting a single bed but walked into a room with a double bed. The shower was excellent - perfect pressure! The room was heated and had easy controls to adjust the temperature. The staff were lovely and made the airport transfer super easy.

Basic but comfortable standard double room and great food.
    • Basic Double Room

The receptionist on our arrival did not come across as friendly, very minimal in her communication, no info given re restaurant and breakfast etc. A smile would have helped!

The food was excellent. The 7 course tester menu was well thought out and beautifully presented. The waitress was very knowledgeable about the food and very pleasant in her manner.

Very little

Very rude unhelpful and inflexible staff. Looked like there were only 5 people staying in the hotel including us! They refused us breakfast which officially finished at 10 am, and although one of our party came down at 10 the staff said that it wasn’t possible to make us anything! They had run out of croissants apparently and bread (with 5 people staying!) and lied about the chef already coming off duty while I could see him through the service window. Rude, unhelpful, aggressive - never again. I myself work in the travel industry and would not recommend this place to anyone. Bit cheap and nasty on the inside too! Bring your own breakfast just in case!!!

Very little

A very short but excellent stay. Couldnt have asked for more.
    • Basic Double Room

Nothing!! They really did everything and more to assist and provide what we needed.

After being stranded at Bristol airport by Ryanair due to overnight flight delay we booked very late. staff were so very helpful and also came to collect us from the airport. Lifesavers!

I went to winford to celebrate my daughters 10th birthday...
    • Deluxe Family Suite

I went to winford to celebrate my daughters 10th birthday with 3 of her friends and her aunty. the shower room had a nasty smell coming out of the vent as though someone just did a poo in the toilet before we checked in. The room was cold and even though putting the heating on the highest it didnt warm up until morning, i literally slept on the bed the way i checked in with my jeans top and uggs i couldnt bare to take my clothes off it was that cold and everyone felt the same. The breakfast was not great, asked for warm milk and when i had it it was cold. We asked for well done eggs as it was for kids but they were all runny despite the emphasis on well done. The sausages were disgusting my daughter literally spat hers out and everyone barely touched their sausage. The scrambled eggs were nice BUT the bacon wasnt cooked properly. The Lady waiter wasnt welcoming at all, even though i kept smiling to get her to smile back she had the same blank look till we finished breakfast. The white bread we had was stale. The only thing i enjoyed about our stay was the grounds.

I went to winford to celebrate my daughters 10th birthday with 3 of her friends and her aunty. The only thing i enjoyed about our stay was the grounds.

Basic
    • Deluxe Family Suite

As you enter at reception there was an unpleasant cooking smell that lingered. The room was ok but the bathroom gave you the feeling that you were in a hospital. The cafftiere coffee was very weak.

The breakfast was very good. The choice was excellent and the service was good. The hotel was ok for one night but we definately would not stay longer than that.

I think the there are probabaly more suitable hotels nearer the airport for a one night stay.

Room 37 was unbearably hot. The thermostat setting made no difference to the temperature. By the time we discovered this it was too late to contact staff. I think we were expecting a "country house" type of hotel but the standard double (room 28) was more like a motel room.

Dinner in the restaurant was very good

Basic comfortable room, in a hotel which had potential to be better.
    • King-Size Double Room

Initial impression was poor. Vase of dead flowers in very discoloured water on reception desk right by where we had to sign form. At evening meal we were seated by a side window overlooking a small area where rubbish had been left. Dropped tissues were not a pretty site.

• King-Size Double Room

All the atmosphere of an airport departure lounge. We stayed in room 36 which was right above where the minibus arrived and departed from, so quite a bit of noise through the night and early morning. Bed was not very comfy with only one very thin pillow each. Altogether very little sleep. We would not use this hotel again - I would rather drive through the night than stay somewhere and get no sleep.

Easy to find close to the airport. Parking available with airport shuttle which worked well. Parking was all under trees.

Beautiful grounds nice sized rooms
    • Deluxe Family Suite

No provisions in room for children such as squash and water Also children asked for soft boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast but arrived as hard boiled

Beautiful grounds! The cleanliness and most of the staff were cheerful and helpful Also like the fact there was a table ready and waiting for us for breakfast Free WiFi access (kept the children happy)

Basic but comfortable
    • Standard Single Room

Wifi did not work in the room. The lady on reception said that it is best to use my device in the bar because internet is not strong in the rooms.

Bed was comfortable

Rural escape, but still near Bristol Airport.
    • King-Size Double Room

A little worn in places, could do with a lick of paint. Underfloor heating difficult to control.

Helpful, friendly staff. Good hairdryer! Good quality towels. Excellent dinner in the restaurant. Close to airport, without airport noise. Lovely gardens.

A very nice and comfortable stay.
    • Basic Double Room

Wet room facilities for the shower and no bath. Lighting around the vanity mirror was poor.

The roads up to the property from the main A38 are very narrow, but so are all other roads, which seemed to be the norm locally.

I don't wish anyone go through the same experience. It was the most awful place we ever stayed durin
    • Basic Double Room

Everything. Rude receptionist, dirty room. Bad smell throughout the hotel. When I complained the manager asked me to leave his property otherwise he was going to call police. Terrible experience which sepoiled my entire weekend. No basic facilities provided e.g. Room telephone, internet even heating wasn't on. The bed cheap and springs in the mattress were off the cover.

Nothing. The most awkward and dirtiest hotel I ever stayed. It should be close down immediately.

Winford Manor is conveniently close to the airport and has...
    • Standard Single Room

From being so close to the airport every time a plane takes off or lands it feels like a small earthquake has taken place in the room, not noticeable in other areas of the hotel. However the planes stop flying later in the evening but begin again around 5.30am- 6.00am. There were other strange noises around this time in the early morning which woke me up, it happened about three times, maybe some kind of alarm system? It would not deter me from staying here since otherwise it is economical, comfortable and has friendly, helpful staff, and the beautiful grounds.

Winford Manor is conveniently close to the airport and has its own convenient shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport and vice versa so ideal for a pre-flight stay or return journey to relax prior to travelling home. Winford Manor is located in a beautiful rural area on the outskirts of Bristol and has extensive lawns to the front of the hotel with places to sit beneath the trees and picnic benches if you wish to picnic or dine outside and a lovely arbour for those romantically inclined. There is also an area suitable for children to play, ducks and a safely fenced pond. There is also an interestingly designed well clipped labyrinth on the front lawn and further along where the path leads into the woodland a small stone circle with a firepit set among the trees. The rooms are modern and clean and comfortable and set out in what appears to be a renovated stable block and somewhat reminscent externally of a Spanish hacienda. The Manor has a good restaurant offering a reasonable price level in terms of cost of bar food and meals suitable for children, and a variety of more sophisticated options appropriately priced on the full menu for adults. The restaurant staff are very friendly and helpful if you require particular preferences in respect of diet. The food was excellent quality with a few vegetarian dishes and a very creative dessert which looked far too good to eat and spoil the artistry of the chef, it was delicious! After breakfast it was very good to walk outside into the early morning environment and perfect for taking a short walk into the woodland close to the house.

Relaxing & peaceful hotel close to Bristol Airport with a personal touch.
    • Basic Double Room

The road to the hotel is a narrow minor road which made us think we had a made a mistake when trying to find the hotel. However once we found the hotel and saw the secluded & peacful location we understood why.

A relaxing and peaceful overnight stay before our flight. The location - very close to the airport but no noise passing aircraft The hotel did not feel like an airport hotel; it had retained independent charm and personal touches. This took away the stress and anxiety that you can feel in transitional hotels. It was easy to organise a transfer to the airport & the drivers were cheerful and helpful - even at 3.00am The grounds were beautiful & well cared for - but as we arrived so late in the evening we did not get an opportunity to explore them. Friendly staff - I rang ahead to check our booking details and to let them know that we would be arriving late in the evening. This was not a problem and even though we would be arriving after the restaurant would be closed they offered to make sandwiches for us. On our return the hotel was close enough to Bristol for us to enjoy a day shopping.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Very comfortable. Very clean. Good food. Staff pleasant and helpful
    • King-Size Double Room

When we arrived we were shown into a small terraced room with bathroom, in an outhouse. I said I had upgraded, and we were shown to our amazing room in the main manor, which certainly made up for the mistake. I'm not sure I would have liked to have stayed in the 1st room we were shown for any length of time.

The dinner was excellent. The continental breakfast was very adequate (we were leaving early). The room and bathroom were excellent, with garden views, ( upgraded ). The owner was very happy to chat to us, and give us the history of the manor. We would be happy to stay longer.

Fantastic meal, beautiful setting, once you get there...its worth it!
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Followed google directions to the hotel from Bristol, extremely challenging, very narrow lanes, should have googled the airport from Bristol and then to the hotel, much less harrowing.

The food in the restaurant was amazing, the staff were extremely helpful and personable.The convenience of the shuttle bus to the airport at 5 am and the proximity to the Bristol airport

Lovely overnight stay
    • Basic Double Room

Some areas need touching up.

Amazing food, helpful friendly staff, lovely location. Overall was a perfect location for an overnight stay after a long day working.

Perfect setting for a night before an early flight out from Bristol Airport.
    • Basic Double Room

It is a strange looking building as there are lots of odd add-ons that just don't go with the original lovely looking manor house. The gardens looked beautiful but we couldn't walk round them as it poured with rain the whole time we were there.

The dinner was delicious.

Handy for the airport with excellent (very early) breakfast.
    • Basic Double Room

The website gave the impression of staying in an old house, whereas we were in the chalet-style extension at the rear. It seemed rather expensive for this - although the location probably determined this.

An excellent continental breakfast was available from 4:00 am. Ideal for an early flight from Bristol Airport.

Great place to rest in the countryside of the Mendips
    • King-Size Double Room

Friends who also stayed here said their room, which was on the other side of the courtyard weren't as happy, the room was a little small and smelly, maybe worth asking for a room in the main hotel. The full English wasn't big enough, I would recommend the Eggs Benedict or Florentine.

Beautiful grounds, very quiet and serene surroundings. Staff were helpful and very informative, helping us with our travel arrangements, although taxi's were limited and costly. The rooms were lovely and clean, and although dog friendly they didn't smell. Bathroom was good well stocked with towels and lotions etc... The bed was comfy with plenty of pillows to rest your head. All in all a lovely place to stay. Breakfast of Eggs Florentine on the Sunday was brilliant! AJ was a stand out member of staff hope I've got that right, she was the South African lady)

Staff pleasant, accommodation fit for purpose for one night...
    • Standard Single Room

Downstairs courtyard area didn't feel 'safe' Very noisy with trolley cases being dragged past in early hours

Staff pleasant, accommodation fit for purpose for one night stay

I am glad we only stayed in the hotel for less then 12 hours else it would be very disappointing

The receptions was so rude and abrupt when we checked in and there wasn't enough facilities in the room to cater the amount of people who was booked into the room and wifi did not work

Being near the airport and the hotel grounds was beautiful

Lovely grounds and staff were fantastic with our toddler
    • King-Size Double Room

Although our ordered breakfast was superb, the Continental breakfast was empty upon arrival into the breakfast room which was a little disappointing - staff were restocking but not in time for us to enjoy it.

Lovely grounds and staff were fantastic with our toddler

Stunning food
    • King-Size Double Room

We upgraded our room to a king size bed and paid the extra but we definitely did not have a king size bed.

The food was stunning. We decided to eat in the hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast and were blown away by the quality and value of the food. The staff were also superb.

Food was excellent although a little pricey.

Property somewhat run down and funky for the price paid. Gravel parking lot made it hard to drag our suitcases over.

Food was excellent although a little pricey. Grounds were attractive.

...
    • Basic Double Room

It was to far from other restaurants and shops.. the room was very small felt a little bit clostiphobic and the telly didn't work and it was very noisy at night didn't think it was worth the money we paid.

How lovely the gardens were and how friendly the staff were

Ok but tired.
    • Basic Double Room

Building looked 'tired' and food seemed expensive, prices seemed a little out of keeping with the hotel, lots of ramshackle buildings around the back where you park which all led to the perception that it needed a bit of work. That said, it was a functional stopover so I would use it again for that, not necessarily for anything else.

Location and cleanliness

Reasonably convenient for Bristol airport.
    • King-Size Double Room

Somewhat soulless exterior and the principal block of rooms is reminiscent of an army barracks or NHS ward.

Reasonably convenient for Bristol airport. Portions in the restaurant are large and the quality of the food was high.

Excellent location for an airport overnight stop.
    • King-Size Double Room

Room was a little on the small side but as we were only using it as an overnight stop it didn't put us off and we would stay here again. Only slight downside was the lorry that woke us up by leaving its engine running outside our window for 10 minutes! The driver was nowhere to be seen so was obviously making a delivery somewhere in the hotel (and stopping for a coffee maybe!). To be fair it was 7.45 in the morning and we had the windows wide open due to it being hot

Stunning location and only 10 minutes drive from the airport. Staff were very welcoming and friendly and excellent value for money for the price we paid

Bed was comfortable, shower was excellent
    • Standard Single Room

Light coming under the bedroom door kept me awake, and lack of choice at breakfast (I wasn't even particularly late)

Bed was comfortable, shower was excellent

Winford Manor getting back to its former good standard

I used to stay here years ago, when travelling from Bristol airport, but the premises changed hands and after a bad experience stopped coming. When I heard that the property had changed hands again at the end of 2016, I decided to try it on the way home from holiday abroad. I am so glad that I did. The new owners have really taken things in hand & are making excellent improvements. The restaurant particularly is excellent both for evening meal and breakfast and priced very reasonably. I will be booking all my future stays before and after flying from Bristol airport with the Winford Manor.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

The bathroom wasn't very good, was disabled looking, the...
    • Deluxe Family Suite

The bathroom wasn't very good, was disabled looking, the shower was terrible wasn't beer powerful either, the floor was soaking at the water didn't seem to draining away, to go to the toilet we had to walk through all the water on the floor.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Nice spot but beds uncomfortable.
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Beds were very uncomfortable, small fold out bed for an adult, other bed was fold out sofa,main bed was hard would roll off the edge.

Great breakfast, hot cooked off the menu. Large room.

Good place to stay near airport
    • King-Size Double Room

Coffee isn't great.Cooked breakfast only opens at 7.30am too late for early flights

Quiet and comfortable close to airport.Great Restaurant.Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

A relaxing place to be after the rigors of a hard days work

Not a lot.

The hotel staff were very helpful ,restaurant lady was most courteous and knowledgeable. The choice of restaurant fair was superb. The shower was powerful.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Beautiful location
    • Standard Single Room

Bedroom I was given right in front of entrance of hotel and as a light sleeper found cars arriving and leaving disrupted my ability to fully rest for the whole night

Beautiful location

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Great apart from the mattress :-(
    • Basic Double Room

The quality of the bed in room 28was not up to standard. It was too small and the mattress was to spongey. Therefore both I and my partner got a substandard nights sleep before travelling on an early flight which impacted our long day of travelling.

Great location for Bristol Airport

Nice Location - Handy for the Airport
    • Basic Double Room

Room itself was quite small (Stables), not so good if you have lot of luggage and are travelling.

Good location for Bristol Airport. They can offer parking too......

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Comfy peaceful handy for airport.
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Peaceful country setting v short airport transfer ride away, helpful staff.recommended if you need somewhere to stay near Bristol Airport. Transfer cost is £1 per person.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

The evening meal menu was good and my choice was excellent.
    • Basic Double Room

The TV, limited freeview channels in the room and no Sky not even in the bar area.

The evening meal menu was good and my choice was excellent. Rural location gave some fantastic views. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Very peaceful and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Handy hotel for Bristol airport.
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Wifi wasn't working a lot of the time we were there.

Great location, close to Bristol airport with shuttle bus and onsite parking while we were away (extra charge).

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

couldn't be quicker and less stressful to get to airport...
    • Deluxe Family Suite

we had a large bathroom but only one small basin between four and no bath

couldn't be quicker and less stressful to get to airport for an early start good dining room