2. Georgia hotel reviews
  4. Akhaltsikhe hotel reviews
Georgia Akhaltsikhe Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Newcastle Review Score: 9.3

“Very friendly lady at reception, very new hotel, rooms had a much better standard than many other rooms of the same price category in Georgia. Very good value for the money. Thanks for everything! ”

• Light House Old City Review Score: 9.9

“One of the nicest places I have stayed at in a long time. The woman that ran light house, were some of the friendliest and most helpful people I have stayed with. I was greeted with home made cake and wine and had a several course breakfast, second to none. I could also see the castle from my bedroom window. Highly recommended!! ”

• Host Family Review Score: 10

“Property has very good location, close to Rabati Castle and center. Rooms are newly furnished, clean and comfortable with all needed facilities. Staff is super friendly and polite. Breakfast was fantastic with various dishes. There is everything to feel like at home !!!”

• Old Town Akhaltsikhe Review Score: 9.5

“Very friendly and helpful hosts. Huge and delicious breakfast. Great localization near the bus station and the Rabati Castle.”

• Hotel Terrace Rabath Review Score: 9.7

“Hotel was easy to find and owners were very welcoming and helpful. Very good breakfast provided. Excellent location if you are visiting the castle as there are steps to the entrance right beside the hotel.”

• Castle Review Score: 9.2

“This was my 3rd visit in Akhaltsikhe per seven month. In Castle we stayed overnight only 2 times, because one time guest house was fully booked. Clean, right in town center, close to castle, near restaurant, cafe, supermarket, bus station. Opportunity to order breakfast. The owner is hospitable and will do everything for the guests feel good. Thank You Nikolay!”

• Old House Review Score: 9.9

“Dear fellow travelers: if you are reading this review you are probably thinking to yourself, "Self, where do I want to stay in Akhaltsikhe?" I have a couple questions for you. Do you like to eat? Do you like to drink? Do you want to meet an incredible family? My girlfriend and I planned to stay in Akhaltsikhe for a brief amount of time, but we stayed here for two weeks. Why? Every morning and evening, we had an incredible feast provided by the mother. Every day, cognac and wine was offered. Every day, a warm house with a fireplace. Every day, fun Georgian music. A great family(Ceeco the mother, Dato the father, Tamara the daughter, Zallo the son, Tekla the granddaughter). I rarely give any place 10/10, but to the Old House, no doubt about it, the best family in Georgia. Perfect access and view of the castle, wonderful illumination of the castle during the evening. Easy transportation to Vardzia by marshrutka.”

• Zukas Hause Review Score: 9.4

“If you read this scroll back and hit the book button! Thank me later :D”

• ART-Rabat Review Score: 9.7

“Location is really perfect. Close to the castle and bus station. There are some restaurants on the street and supermarket is walking distance. The apartment is big and well furnished. Free toiletries and coffee/tea are a nice extra.”

• Millennium Rabati Review Score: 9.2

“Wonderful place to stay for me and the family. Such nice staff and at a great location. We could see the castle from the bedroom.”

The 25 Best Hotels in Akhaltsikhe