2. Georgia hotel reviews
  4. Oni hotel reviews
Georgia Oni Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• EKE-House in Forest No reviews yet

“So helpful! The owner drove us to a store because we arrived late at night, helped with the bus tickets and went to the pharmacy for us the next day. Good for groups. Loved the very hot shower, the kitchen and the balcony with the hammock 👌”

• Guest House M&B Review Score: 9.7

“Absolutely wonderful food - delicious, filling and nutritious. A very warm welcome and friendly informative hostess. This is a perfect place to stay if you are visiting this amazing area in Racha region.”

• Guest House Gallery Review Score: 9.7

“I recommend this hotel 100%! This is not just any hotel - this is a home. And not just any home - a LOVING home. The property is amazing and truly one-of-a-kind because the owners have poured their heart and soul into creating it, from the furniture that the father makes, to the wonderful food that the mother prepares, to the fossils, crystals, and other fascinating items that decorate the rooms, collected by the family through the years. The hotel itself is a tourist destination. And Bombora the dog is a sweetheart! I will be coming back not just because I want to explore more of Racha, but also because I will definitely miss being around this wonderful family. Special thanks to Nika for being an amazing guide and host who took care of me even before AND after my stay.”

The 3 Best Hotels in Oni