2. Georgia hotel reviews

Reviews of Dingo Backpackers Hostel

18 Kupradze Street, 4600 Kutaisi, Georgia

#102 of 106 hotels in Kutaisi

Based on 6 hostel reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Was my first time in Kutaisi,
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

Was my first time in Kutaisi, pretty good and great position, really easy to get to the center. I was there while working and the Wi Fi was really good Really comfortable beds and nice view of the mountains around. the staff is extremely helpful, I will be back for sure.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

The hostel is super nice.
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

The hostel is super nice. The owners are extremely friendly and seriously taking care of you. This kind of experience is not easy to find. This is really charming place to stay for travelers. Beds are very comfortable, anytime you can get some snacks provided with hot drinks. Plus they make fresh delitious breakfast for you. I was even lucky to get an italian coffee! 😍 Usually I like to mention some things to improve, but I cant find even a small detail or complain regarding this place. Even location is near the main train station. Biulding itself is very cosy. Everything was SUPER GOOD! I definatelly recommend it and will be back! Thank you very much guys! You both awsome.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

More then worth staying.
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

Dingo Backpackers Hostel is definitely worth staying! Run by two travelers guys, always ready to help , good atmosphere. Amazing building itself - an old Georgian house with high ceilings and beautiful wooden floor inside. The localisation is perfect for me as well - close to the city center, but you can have a walk in non touristic streets as well. And I was very happy they thought about having hairdresser in the bathroom.

D

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

The best hostel in Georgia!
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

Everything is great! I really love it

We Price Match