2. Georgia hotel reviews

#77 of 693 hotels in Tbilisi

Based on 124 hostel reviews

9.9

9.7

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Perfect stay at Tina's Homestay

The beds were a bit stiff

The host was Amazing! Zvaid was very welcoming and made really good breakfast. The location is perfect, right on freedom square.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Good for a short stay to explore the city center

The height of the room is too small, one can stand only just after entering the room.

The owner is friendly and speaks good English. The location is very central, quite easy to find, close to Independence Square. The breakfast, although limited in options, is tasty.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Great breakfast, nice hosts, good location, comfortable bed.

Great breakfast, nice hosts, good location, comfortable bed. There is a fan in the room for hot days. Internet worked out fine. They pick you up at the airport if requested in advance (for an extra cost).

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Highly Recommended

Nothing I can think of!

Tina's Homestay is located in a neighborhood close to Liberty Square and the old city; at the same time it is in a very calm neighborhood. The house is very well decorated and super cosy. I was welcomed by Zviadi, Tina's husband. He was very nice and helpful. Even though he only spoke a little English, he could communicate with me very well and was making sure I had everything I needed. The breakfast was good, but it was frankly below expections, since when I booked, many reviewer mentioned that the breakfast is delicious. That is probably because Tina was out of town for a family visit at that time. I still recommend Tina's Homestay for solo travelers, couples, and families! You won't regret it.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Great homestay in Tbilisi!

Zviadi is a great host; he took good care of us and was very welcoming! He is also very flexible, dependable and reliable he would prepare breakfast on time at any time and would bring you to the airport at odd hours of the night. The airport transfer for 30GEL is a great deal, in particular if you have to get to the airport in the middle of the night. Even with the language barrier, we managed to communicate! Our room was comfortable and big and it had air conditioning which was great since it was very hot in Tbilisi during our stay. It was nice to experience this typical Tbilisi housing. The location is great! We highly appreciated that Zviadi agreed to keep a bag for us for a couple of days free of charge! The house is tiny and can feel crowded is there are many guests, so if you are looking for something spacious, this might not be the place for you! Overall it was great and we really enjoyed the little time we spent with Zviadi.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Nice staff, good breakfast and cleanliness.

The room was extremely small, even for one person. Is a little bit claustrophobic if your plan is staying more than one or two nights. In fact all the place is very small, beacause all spaces are full of things everywhere. Anyway, the man is very kind, and value for money is ok.

Nice staff, good breakfast and cleanliness. Very well situation close Liberty Square.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Homely Guest House close to the center

Tina and her husband are very welcoming people. I had a room to myself and a shared bathroom. In the morning there was a great breakfast that all the guests enjoyed at a big table, making it very homely and easy to meet people. Tina was very helpful explaining to me how to use the metro system.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Great location (5 min walk from Liberty Square and near many...

Lack of cupboard/ places to hang clothes in our room and too many people sharing toilet

Great location (5 min walk from Liberty Square and near many ATM). Sumptuous breakfast. Good place to meet other travellers over breakfast. Tina and her husband were hospitable.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Recommand to solo woman traveller

Breakfast is OK but I wanted Matsoni, geogian yogurt.

Friendly and super kind couple are running this accomodation. They can speak English. And husband tried to speak Japanese! Room is clean and cute. I felt like being a Geogian girl. They have a shower room only for guest and it keep always clean. Location is just few min from freedom square, so you can enjoy night life.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

The location is excellent.

The location is excellent. Right behind the Marriott Courtyard in Tbilisi liberty square. Tina is a really warm person and took care of me. Her family was equally caring and made my stay warm and pleasant. If you are looking to enjoy Georgian hospitality please do book Tina’s stay and you won’t be disappointed. I totally recommend it!

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Good location near freedom square just walking distance and...

Just need more other share bathroom in the second floor little difficult because I have to go down to get there

Good location near freedom square just walking distance and my host Tina is very nice n helpful

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

Nice, artsy home in the middle of the city with very welcoming hosts.

Not exactly I don’t like, more on I got a little uncomfortable with feeling I’m bothering other people.

Tina and her husband are very nice. They readily reply to enquiries and available to provide support. Location is very good - really close to the center. Their home is very clean. And we did got a chance to experience staying in a local home. They have the cutest signs to direct people to their house. :)

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

A centrally located, very friendly place to stay!

This was a fantastic place to stay. Tina and her husband were awesome hosts! The location is superb and the Homestay itself extremely comfortable and cozy. The breakfasts were awesome! I will return with my wife when we travel here again!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Great host

some bed sheet could have been added it woud had have let us sleep correctly in the room and added more confort...

A great host, a great location. We could left our luggage while we wanted to visit the town, and even if we stayed one night it was a great stay and host. despite the bed sheets every thing was fine!

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Amazing

The location was perfect and easy to find. Place is quite even though its in the center . The best toilet because in all homestay that we stayed only in tina we found bidet shower.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Good location (in Old City) all interesting places are...

Good location (in Old City) all interesting places are nearly. Home owners are kind and polite, every morning we had opportunity to talk with another guests while breakfast (included).Warm and friendly atmosphere

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Real homestay experience

- there were some problems with water for one night, but it was not property's fault (a broken pipe on the street)

- good breakfast - friendly and helpful host - excellent location - the house is decorated in a great Georgian/arty style

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Being at home far away from home

We were very comfy at Tina's home stay. Tina's home stay is a little old house in the hearth of Tbilisi, near Liberty square so it was the perfect location if you like to walk around in the city center on top of that was lees then 5 minutes from the closes metro station. We felt like being at home far away from home, we actually never meet Tina but her husband really took good care of us. He was very attentive, prepared us a nice breakfast and always asked if we needed something. We had a clean and comfy room with air conditioning. During our stay we got sick and he helped us with the medicines we needed to take and made some phone calls to help us. We will definitely go there again and we surely recommend this place! Thanks so much for hosting us!

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Authentic homestay that gives a flavor of Georgia

I liked everything

First of all I really liked the location, because it's close to Liberty Sq station and it's close to the center, where all the restaurants are located as well as other attractions and old Tbilisi. When I came to the house, I really liked the authenticity of the house as it's an old Georgian house of a respectful family. The decor and old and beautiful furniture of the house were telling me how the family lived before. It was incredible. Unfortunately I stayed there only one night as I had to travel back home, but even this one night became so special for me. Tina wasn't at home, but her husband prepared nice breakfast in the morning and told me about their family. In the morning all the guests gathered at the table and it was nice to meet other people and have a little conversation. I would totally go back to that place again.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Tina and her husband will make your stay very comfortable!

Tina and her husband are absolutely wonderful and arranged for airport transfer, breakfast, and everything else we needed! The other guests were great to chat over breakfast and everything was super nice! The place is very central, next to Liberty square (2 min walk), and 10 mins walk away from Old Town. Perfect!

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Tina's husband picked me up at the airport in the middle...

Tina's husband picked me up at the airport in the middle of the night. They are nice people. Good location. Homemade breakfast. And there are even cute cats around.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

A homestay that feels like home

It was really a homestay - very cosy place, that felt like my grandmother's place from childhood. Everything was clean, hosts were super friendly - we enjoyed some evening tea and talk with them and other guests. Breakfast was completely home made, fresh and yummy.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

Home away from Home

The only hitch was that the bathroom was on the ground floor while the room provided was one the floor above. And the beds were squeaky while taking turns on it.

Tina and her husband were amazing hosts. My friend and I felt safe & cozy in their house. And the sumptuous & tasty breakfasts prepared by them was marvellous.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Really nice host.

Really nice host. Tina was not there but her husband made us breakfast. He was really nice

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

We enjoyed a very nice stay at Tina’s place who was perfect...

We enjoyed a very nice stay at Tina’s place who was perfect to arrange with our strange check in and out time.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

overall we enjoyed

Nothing to mention

Fantastic hospitality

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Very friendly people, nice room, very conveniently located.

Very friendly people, nice room, very conveniently located. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Nice house.

Nice house.nice hosts. Good location. Good value for money. Recommended.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Georgian Hospitatlity at its Best!!!

Very friendly and co-operative.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Feeling like at home, thank you for Your asistence...

Feeling like at home, thank you for Your asistence Tina&husband in everything

• Reviewed: May 11, 2017

Great value homestay at a convenient location.

Bed is a bit small even for 1 person

Good location. Great value. The owner offered transportation from and to the airport.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2017

Worth every penny

Friendly and helpful hosts with exceptional tastes and manners.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2016

Wonderfully nice people.

Wonderfully nice people. Tina's husband is a taxi driver, too, and he woke up really early to take me to the airport for my flight out. I only stayed one night and I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2016

Location is excellent, Tina and her family are really kind.

The facilities are ok, but nothing special, the price was a bit high for the accomodation, the bathroom is rather small and there is only one to be shared between all guests.

Location is excellent, Tina and her family are really kind. Bed is comfortable

• Reviewed: December 5, 2015

The rooms are very cozy and warm during cold winter...

A toilet upstairs would be very helpful.

The rooms are very cozy and warm during cold winter conditions outside.Breakfast is amazing. Feels like sitting and eating it in our own home. People are very caring, helpful and hospitable. Cleanliness is impeccable.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2015

A very welcoming and comfortable environment.

All good.

A very welcoming and comfortable environment. Lovely home. Delicious breakfast. The hosts were happy to help with advice about where to find things. It was nice to meet other travelers. A genuine Georgian experience.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2015

Tina and Zviad's home feels like you are one of the...

Tina and Zviad's home feels like you are one of the family (in the best sense). Their place is filled with art and family mementos, Tina speaks excellent English, and both of them make every effort to make your stay comfortable. The breakfasts are generous, the bathroom new and sparkling clean, the other guests were invariably interesting, and the location can't be beat: central but on a quiet street. Their love of music is central (there was even a piano in out room! my husband is a pianist) and they are grraciousness personified. The best introduction to Georgian hospitality on a budget!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2015

Felt very welcomed there.

Felt very welcomed there. Helpful with tips and transportation and when I needed a place for an extra night Tina found a neighbor. Great location and experience overall.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2015

The best part of staying at Tina's home is that it is...

The best part of staying at Tina's home is that it is centrally located. All the major places like Funicular, Rustavelli Avenue, Meydan square, Old Tibilisi, Peace Bridge, everything is at walking distance. Tina's home is very comfortable and beautiful. Zviadi (Tina's Husband) is very nice, he gets up early in the morning to make sure breakfast is served to everyone. All the markets and stores are close by. I never felt that i as away from home. Tina's Homestay is indeed a home away from home.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2015

Tina and the staff, great people.

The bed in my room could have been better, it felt worn

Tina and the staff, great people. Good location near freedom square, nice breakfast, good atmosphere

• Reviewed: June 10, 2015

Tina and Zviadi are a wonderful and charming couple and it...

Tina and Zviadi are a wonderful and charming couple and it was a pleasure to stay in their home. It was always a surprise to see who you would be sharing the breakfast table with. This is a great homestay!

• Reviewed: May 21, 2015

Small but comfortable room in a private house with caring...

Small but comfortable room in a private house with caring hosts, right in the heart of the city. Feels like you're visiting your friends! Маленькая но уютная комната в частном доме с внимательными и заботливыми хозяевами, в самом сердце города. Ощущение такое, будто приехал в гости к друзьям!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2015

Tina and Zviad are genuinely wonderful hosts who can't...

I just wish I could have stayed longer!

Tina and Zviad are genuinely wonderful hosts who can't do enough to make your stay the best it can be. Their house is quaint and beautiful - set just off freedom square in a perfect location for sightseeing. Tina speaks good English and her husband Zviad drove me to and from the airport even at some horrible times of the night! Breakfast is simple but tasty and the wifi fast and reliable. Great value for money - I'd definitely stay here again when I come back to Tbilisi.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2015

This is an artistic home filled with love, delicate taste...

Nothing better I could dream of.

This is an artistic home filled with love, delicate taste and carefully yet casually selected articles, each of them definitely having its own soul and biography. The spirit of intellectual Tbilisi.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2016

Very very nice and helpful couple and extremly great...

Very very nice and helpful couple and extremly great location. During breakfast you really feel like at home.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2016

The owner is accomodating, very hospitable and helpful.

Nothing so far

The owner is accomodating, very hospitable and helpful. Perfect for couple and for group of friends.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2016

great location, delicious breakfast, helpful hosts, very...

great location, delicious breakfast, helpful hosts, very good heating, perfect choice for the budget tourists

• Reviewed: December 20, 2015

Great as always - highly recommended

Great as always - highly recommended

• Reviewed: September 8, 2015

3 night stay in single room.

3 night stay in single room. superb location, arty house, spotless clean, charming owners.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2015

Cool art work and furnishings, excellent location

Unavoidable noise from other guests, small room, stuffy, lack of air conditioning

Cool art work and furnishings, excellent location

There are also 13 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match