2. Greece hotel reviews
  4. Korinthos hotel reviews
Greece Korinthos Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Acropolis Hotel Review Score: 6.7

“Staff is very helpful, location is good”

• Jo Marinis Rooms Review Score: 9

“Clean and cheap, Quiet location, Safe off street parking for motorcycles.”

• Pirinis Luxury Apartment Review Score: 8.4

“Very nice apartment with a big terrace. Furnished with very nice furniture. Close to the center. Host was very polite and helped me lot. Recommended!”

• Hotel Apollon Review Score: 8.9

“Tv, bed, shower, toilet, breakfast, excellent staff, location”

• Petra Luxury Apartments Review Score: 9.6

“This was unbelievable! A hidden gem in the middle of Greece. We stayed in huge modern apartment with a pool in front of the doors. The owner was super friendly, provided us some home grown oranges and a glass of local alcohol. I regret we could not spend more time at this place.”

• “Lovely clean apartment with all the basics and no unwanted trimmings. A small balcony which in winter time doesn't get any sun, but would probably ideal in summer.”

• Vasilios Marinos Rooms Review Score: 9

“Loved the location. Very clean and simple. Good bathroom.”

• Sisifou Hostel Review Score: 9.3

“It was very clean and tidy, well maintained, provided all the comforts I needed and it really exceeded my expectations! I would never expect to find such a hostel in Corinth.”

• Pegasus Rooms Review Score: 9.3

“Clean airconditioned room. The owners (a couple) were really polite. There is free parking at the village's free parking place, which is just next to the rooms. The rooms are really in the centre of the village!”

• Sisifou Apartment Review Score: 8.9

“I paid for the small appartment and got the big one!!! The appartment was really spacious and had everything needed! The back garden was so great that I wished it was summer!”

The 10 Best Hotels in Korinthos