Reviews of A Hotel Mykonos 3 stars

#22 of 87 Holiday rentals in Mýkonos City

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Out of town hotel
    • Superior Room

To be honest room a disappointment. Bathroom very small with wash basine in room. We paid for superior room and thought it did not meet out expectation. .

Staff were excellent. Rooms were clean and free transfer to and from airport which is only ten minutes away.good size pool.bed very comfortable and large

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Would highly recommend. A beautifully decorated hotel, tranquil location and wonderful staff.
    • Superior Room

We were immediately made to feel very welcome by the wonderful staff and the gestures throughout the trip, including a complimentary bottle of wine, made us feel very special and added to the amazing experience we had in Mykonos. The hotel is beautifully decorated, with a gorgeous pool and tranquil hillside setting. From the minute we arrived we felt a sense of calm and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

The hotel looked nice, and the staff was welcoming upon...
    • Superior Room

LOTS OF MOSQUITOS IN THE ROOM :( The toilet was also quite small. The dessert that was given to us was not cleared out from the room even after 2 days of room service. There are limited modes of transportation from the hotel to the best spots around Mykonos, taking the transportation from the hotel is convenient but expensive.

The hotel looked nice, and the staff was welcoming upon arrival with a welcome drink and you can relax for a bit by the pool.

Beautiful hotel - exceptional staff
    • Superior Room

The gym needs some equipment replacement or repair, it’s quite far from the town (25 min walk - VERY steep) and the shuttle isn’t that frequent

The rooms and pool area were lovely, staff were so friendly and couldn’t do enough particularly Anna and the young chap who did the driving

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

We had an amazing week stay in A Hotel and would definitely...
    • Standard Room

We had an amazing week stay in A Hotel and would definitely return. The staff could not do enough for us from the moment we arrived. The rooms were beautiful and clean and the pool area was stunning. Thank you A Hotel!

AHotel was marvellous, the girls in the office organised a...
    • Superior Room

AHotel was marvellous, the girls in the office organised a car immediately for us upon arrival and upon checkout I happened to leave my camera in the shuttle bus and didn't realise till I returned to Australia. They organised registered post delivery of my camera safely back to me. Will totally stay there again when in Mykonos <3

Amazing service by the workers and owner himself , definetly...
    • Superior Room

The hidden cost for shuttle to the town and back , and all over Charged me 530 euros at the end without my knowledge

Amazing service by the workers and owner himself , definetly the best ever received

Relaxing, affordable and fun!
    • Superior Room

Mosquitoes * I recommend bringing a bug repellant spray* The Hotel's distance is a bit far to town. You can walk to town, but there are other means of transport.

The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodated us in every way possible. It was like we were welcomed into a family's home and they took care of us! The hotel has a lovely breakfast buffet. The hotel shuttle is convenient to go to town. They also had private drivers to take us to different beaches. The hotel staff recommended lovely places for us to go to during our stay. A special thank you to Maria and Anna for their excellent hospitality.

the pool is nice, the breakfast delicious

we were 7 pax and our rooms were all separate. The hotel is nice and modern but far from the beaches and restaurants

the pool is nice, the breakfast delicious

Amazing
    • Standard Room

Could not recommend this place more. Staff where Really friendly and accommodating. Food was beautiful too. Really relaxing vibe all day. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Simple luxury
    • Family Suite

We loved everything about his hotel. The decor is simple and stunning and the facilities are excellent. The pool is sublime as well as the pool side service for food and drinks. But the stand out, is the staff. They helped plan our stay and made bookings for us. We’d love to go back.

The people were extremely helpful and friendly.
    • Standard Room

The people were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel was very well organized with everything and really go out of their way to make sure you have an excellent stay.

Absolutely brilliant hotel. Would stay again and will recommend this to everyone!
    • Standard Room

The payment process was confusing and didn't make it clear that even though the funds were taken from my account I needed to pay again when we got there, so effectively someone (booking.com or the hotel) have benefitted from having the funds since early May. It still doesn't make sense why this was the case. The hotel were very helpful, but it was a different payment process to any other booking I have ever made via booking.com. For the hotel, there was one member of the team (Driver/Pool attendant, wearing white) who wasn't very friendly. I can't say it was because we were a same sex couple, I doubt it as the owners and everyone else where wonderful. Niko the driver, barman in the poolside bar and Ana in the restraint, bar were just amazing!!!

Loved the hotel, it was amazing.

Gorgeous family run hotel.
    • Standard Room

Gorgeous family run hotel. Lovely attention to detail. I stayed there alone as was joining a group of friends staying elsewhere but was impressed by the way the competent, friendly and warm family dealt with diverse groups ( couples, families and small groups of friends). Really fantastic breakfast. The aesthetic of the interior was particularly tasteful.

Highly recommend
    • Standard Room

Bit far from city centre which was a bit annoying as the hotel only offered free shuttle service until a certain time.

Amazing staff, facilities and service. Probably one of the best hotels we've stayed in. When we got there, we were greeted with welcome drinks and dessert. The pool is nice and the complimentary breakfast had a very good selection of food. The hotel also offered complimentary pick up and drop off which was very helpful.

Exceptional stay, highly recommended!
    • Standard Room

We were not really bothered but you should know that there are many planes crossing the hotel during the day what cause a lot of noise. Since we spent the day outside of the hotel this was not a problem for us. Unfortunately the whirlpool was not really working.

Very beautiful hotel with a great pool area and extraordinarily delicious breakfast. The room was very clean and towels were changed a couple of times every day. The location was great although I highly recommend renting a scooter since the road to the city is a little bit dangerous during night because there are not many lights and also It is located on a hill and you need to be sporty to get back to the hotel. with a scooter it is only 5 minutes to get to the public parking in the city and the hotel can recommend you a cheap and very good rental service. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and their english is very good. Also the food in the restaurant is amazing!

Everything!
    • Large Suite

Only thing I would prefer is a more powerful hairdryer!

Everything! Lovely staff with very clean facilities, set in a beautiful environment. Great hospitality and they catered very well for a coeliac in the group.

The friendly staff went all out to please at this lovely,modern hotel!
    • Superior Room

Lovely and modern hotel. Wonderful breakfast. Especially kind,helpful and competent staff! Very clean hotel and wet towels were changed more then once a day! Nice poolside bar.

Attendance and attention from everyone this hotel is super...
    • Standard Room

Attendance and attention from everyone this hotel is super great It felt good to be around people that cares and show you love and attention they made me feel comfortable satisfied and happy good food good environment awesome place :) :)

nice hotel, clean with good staff.
    • Standard Room

although it is close to downtown (by car) the road is not so good and the view is just ok looking at some mountains aside.

nice hotel, clean with good staff.

A Hotel Mykonos is a memorable experience.
    • Standard Room

The breakfast here was superb. The ambience is wonderful. It is a quiet location, easy to drive to and great hosts. Close to town yet it feels out in the countryside. The rooms are spotless.

Perfect. I'd definitely stay again!
    • Superior Room

A hotel made my visit to Greece PERFECT.The staff were so friendly & accommodating! Extremely hospitable. The restaurant is to die for, better than a lot of the restaurants in city center!

Great room, great included breakfast and excellent staff!!!
    • Standard Room

Room/towels/bedding were new or well taken care of. Room decor in white was very contemporary and to my liking. The room was very large! New doors/windows with opening shutters were useful and showed how well the property is being maintained. The buffet breakfast was at the top of the lists for breakfasts and I do travel a great deal. The pool is not large but very sufficient . Also, they have a hot tub which I wasn't aware of before arriving. The absolute best reason to stay at this hotel is because of Sophia (sp?) and all of the staff!!! They are kind, caring, wonderful people with big hearts. They were the most welcomimg, smiling helpful hotel staff of any property I have stayed with. I phoned ahead and asked them for help with a dental problem. When I arrived they had an appointment for me. The next morning when I was speaking with breakfast buffet staff and the owner about the fact I couldn't find my favourite Greek soup - Avgolemono in restaurants- the staff said they would have it made for me - and they did! When I returned to Mykonos from Santorini by ferry, I got off on the island Peros (too early) by mistake. There was not another ferry for a few days and my only option was to fly to Athens that day. Sophia, back at A Hotel, packed up all of my things for me, delivered my suitcases to a ferry at Mykonos Port and had them on a ferry the next day to a port outside Athens! They did not want to charge me for all that extra help either. I am sure they would help in any situation! Yes the property does not really allow for a walk into the city. Many at the hotel had rental cars However, there is a hotel shuttle that took me in every morning. That shuttle also picked me up from the airport and would have picked me up at the port as well. The shuttle driver was great to speak with and he was always on time! As well, I enjoyed being away from the noise of the city. The view out of the pool is to a very peaceful countryside with hills.

Wonderful staff, beautiful hotel, already planning our next...
    • Standard Room

Wonderful staff, beautiful hotel, already planning our next trip! Breakfast was delicious, food at the restaurant was also very tasty. Rooms were cleaned fantastically

Free shuttle to and from airport
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No TV signal - was reported but wasn't fixed Poor wifi signal in room A lot of aircraft noise

Free shuttle to and from airport Offered free shuttle into town Nice large apartment Good breakfast buffet

Loved everything❤️ Hospitality, service, food and...
    • Standard Room

Loved everything❤️ Hospitality, service, food and accommodations❣️ We met our family at the hotel, 14 proud and loud Italian and Greeks💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 They served us an amazing breakfast and dinner👏🏻👏🏻💃🏻💃🏻Would recommend it highly to all

The best hotel i have ever been.
    • Standard Room

The staff was incredible and always willing to answer me! Made our holidays unforgettable! The food in restaurant was really really good and especially the homemade breakfast. The furnishings are modern and very stylish! We recommend it definetely this hotel and we wish to return soon.

My friends an I (group of 9) stayed 3 nights at the A Hotel.
    • Standard Room

Luckily we traveled with a large group because taxis to and from town can be a little expensive. I would recommend renting a car if staying for a longer time.

My friends an I (group of 9) stayed 3 nights at the A Hotel. We all loved it. The property was very clean and the staff super helpful, in particular Tammy at reception who helped us with taxis, and very good dinner recommendations. We would definitely stay here again. Everyone was very friendly.

Excellent staff, nice pool and well decorated and clean hotel.
    • Standard Room

The location is a bit further from the tourist spots, but a vehicle can solve it. The free transfer could have the returning fixed times to pick you up from downtown. The guests would love it even more.

The fact that there is someone from the hotel to pick you up at the port is fantastic. The staff were quite attentious on anything that you need. The hotel is beautiful and well decorated. The free transfer going to the downtown helps.

Nice property
    • Superior Room

If you are considering staying in this hotel, take into account renting a car as this property is not within easy reach to town. Walking is not an option as it is a long difficult walk. There is no public transport available, and the shuttle service the hotel is offering is only to town - if you want a ride back you need to call them to pick you up and it is at a charge. The property is located near the old town, but far from any of the nice beaches of Mykonos - you will need a taxi to and fro at a cost of 25 Euro each way.

The food was outstanding.

Incredible hotel with a really good price/quality ratio!
    • Standard Room

What a wonderful hotel. The staff was incredible and met all our requests (even cleaning our baby bottles themselves). Congrats to the family managing this hotel. Everything is done with taste and is made to feel you at home. I could not be happier with this stay!

I liked everything in the hotel!
    • Standard Room

I liked everything in the hotel! Is beautiful hotel and amazing food! The location is very very good to get everywhere very easy and they have a little bus to take you everywhere if you don't have a car!

The hotel has a modern style while keeping the greek...
    • Standard Room

There is no glass door nor shower curtain so the bathroom gets a bit messy.

The hotel has a modern style while keeping the greek architecture. Breakfast is very good by the pool area. Staff was really nice!

Pleasant stay. Nice view and pool to cool off. Good food.
    • Large Suite

Since it's a bit far from the town, and the free service is only for a specific time, we pay extra per trip out of the free time.

The breakfast was amazing. Nice pool. Total ambience of the place is superb combined with the helpfulness of the staff. They offer free shuttle service to and from the town which is great.

Beautiful hotel, service and facilities. Great quality!
    • Standard Room

beautifully designed hotel with great attention to detail and excellent friendly service and quality restaurant. Quiet location with quick access to the old port.

Gorgeous hotel, a little off the main track but many are as Mykonos is quite congested

Breakfast not up to the standard of other hotels, we stayed in Greece. Too much on offer and the bakery items not rreally fresh as you would expect.

Great rooms, fantastic bed and exceptionally clean

Do not stay here - scam
    • Standard Room

I stayed at a Hotel Mykonos at the beginning of July. I made my reservation online and paid in full up front. When I arrived at the hotel I did not have the same card I made the reservation with since the card had expired. I was told that guests were required to show the physical card the reservation was made with, otherwise they would not be allowed to stay at the hotel. Instead, the receptionist extremely rudely told me I would have to pay the full amount again and they would refund my original payment. While I did not understand the logic behind this (since they already had my full payment) they told me if I did not pay again they would not allow me to stay in the hotel and they would not refund my original payment, so reluctantly I paid again and was given a 'receipt' of refund. A week later I still had not received the refund so I went back to the reception and was rudely told to be patient. It has now been over a month and I never received the refund so was double charged for my stay. I have had to file a fraud claim with my bank which they are currently investigating. While this is a pretty hotel, I would highly advise anyone to avoid staying here.

Amazing experience!
    • Superior Room

The location was a little difficult to get to on foot.

Service was outstanding. Reception was always there to help and answer any type of question. Set in secluded countryside just outside of Mykonos town, it was always a pleasure going back to such a quiet hotel as the town can be very noisy. The night/ early morning hotel shuttle driver was an absolute gem. Also the in room massage treatment was such a great idea!

A good selection of food at breakfast, staff were very...
    • Superior Room

Sound proofing and privacy was not great. Staff said they knew we were on a honeymoon and hence placed us in a room next to the shared pool/jacuzzi. However we would have preferred more privacy being on our honeymoon and be placed in a more secluded room. We could hear people walk past, talking, and showering at the shower right next to the pool. The hotel does a second towel/bin change for the day, however not at the best timing as they come quiet late at 10pm every night. They also do a bin change at the same time, including the bins that store used toilet paper as you cannot flush this down the toilet - not unusual on Greek islands). When they do this they are handling the clean towels that they hand you using the SAME gloves they used to handle the bins. I know this is probably not uncommon for housekeeping but when done right in front of you it's not easy to turn a blind eye. The bathroom was ridiculously small, they layout of the room was such that the shower cubicle + ladder rack for towels + toilet made up the "bathroom", while the sink and vanity were outside in the living/bedroom space. Wifi signal was week, I had to switch to use mobile data a few times.

A good selection of food at breakfast, staff were very friendly and the shuttle services were very convenient and accessible.

Nice staff take always care about us.
    • Standard Room

The view from the hotel is nothing special.

Nice staff take always care about us. Excellent breakfast. Nice private terrace just in front of the room, covered by plants.

Lovely hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel is only 2.4 I'm from town but the road is very narrow and steep with no footpath. Not an easy walk to and from town. Especially back. A free shuttle is advertised "to/from" town but it's only free to town which we thought was a little misleading. It actually costs 10€ to come back. If a shuttle was shared with others, each room was charged 10€. We ate at the restaurant and the food was ok but pricey. We did, however receive a complimentary yoghurt dessert, which was excellent!

The beds were extra comfy, the decor was very lovely, the pool area was fabulous and pool chairs were great. The rooms are really well soundproofed, and you can barely hear the low flying jets from the flight path directly overhead. Breakfast buffet was very nice with much variety, but recommend getting there early as it gets busy and can get hard to get a table or all the choices you like. The management were very kind to offer us an additional free shuttle to the airport and back when we had to make an emergency trip to Athens in the middle of our stay to replace our passports, which they didn't have to do. We also received a lovely traditional cake on departure and could sit in the air conditioned communal lounge / internet room watching a movie until our ferry time and shuttle back to the port.

Beautiful stay at A hotel
    • Standard Room

Not great wifi and its not easy to walk home from town at night so you will have to get taxis

Great breakfast, beautiful rooms and a lovely pool. The staff are lovely and so helpful with anything we needed. I would recommend this place and would certainly go back!

A+ Alpha Hotel Mykonos is an awesome place to stay
    • Standard Room

Location could have been closer to town however there was free scheduled shuttle and extra charge shuttle for unscheduled trips at anytime time so that was good. Also car rental on site, delivered car to hotel and picked up...no hassle whatsoever.

Super friendly staff, excellent service, breakfast was incredible, hot & cold selection, lots of choices, nice gardens and pool. Will go again.

Wonderful hotel, fantastic staff and beautiful relaxing surroundings.

It was a little far from town so we spent a lot of money on taxis, but we knew this before we went.

Very accommodating staff, very stylish hotel and comfortable spacious rooms.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Comfortable and friendly.
    • Superior Room

The staff were friendly, efficient and courteous. I really appreciated the attractive design of the place with lots of nice little comfortable corners to chill out, and a great pool area. The restaurant was lovely with good quality food and friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is great with a wide range of options to select from a buffet, ranging from continental fare, salads, local produce and cheeses and even cakes.

Best luxury hotel (for the price) on mykonos.

Island pricing.

Excellent breakfast buffet. Beautiful pool and room and grounds. Friendly helpful staff. Best value on an already way over-priced island.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Gorgeous hotel
    • Deluxe Suite

Gorgeous hotel not in the center of the city but it takes 10 min by the car. The best breakfast and the nice and kind stuff that willing to help any time. If you are staying in this hotel you have to rent a car. The cost of the ride to the city center is 10 euro. By the foot it's 20 min You will not regret staying in this hotel. very beautiful pool area and the hotel very stylish

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Cannot speak highly enough of this Hotel and their staff.
    • Standard Room

Everything was okay no real dislikes.

Excellent customer service from all of the hotel staff - great breakfast and staff were very amiable and friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Nice place for folks who want to spend time around the pool and away from town.

The staff at the front desk could have been more helpful and informative. There were many town activities that quests should be made aware of. A simple printed list of things to see and do in the area would have been helpful. Details such as when things are open or when the boats leave for the archeological sites would be helpful. The hotel provides free service into town but not back again and taxi rides are about $10 It is too far too walk and a lot of traffic with no sidewalks. The water in Mykonos is not drinkable and the hotel charges $3 for a bottle. Most other hotels don't charge for water in your room.

The breakfast and staff servicing the restaurant, bar and van service were cheerful, and helpful. The Pool area and breakfast area near the pool was very attractive and the food was good in the restaurant.

Away from the crowd and a nice relaxation haven in its own right
    • Superior Room

The hotel mixed up with the pick up from the port and I had to take the taxi instead. I would expect the hotel to give me back a free transfer when I needed a pick up to go back to the hotel from Mykonos town.

Very tastefully done overall. Spacious room. Helpful staff. The breakfast buffet is very delicious and comprehensive.

Best Staff in Mykonos
    • Deluxe Suite

Wi Fi was disappointing - the hot spot insecure variety... just switch off and enjoy the holiday. Being out of town with a steep hill all the way home means relying on a taxi after a late night out or else a great 30 minute work out in the dark!

Staff here are absolutely fantastic and the whole venue has a warm and friendly vibe. A good breakfast is provided and free shuttle into town several times a day. This is a family run business with a great approach to customer service! Local '180 ' sunset bar is very classy and well worth a visit - within about 10 - 15 minutes walk. Supermarket and a decent cafe style restaurant are all in the same area.

Triple AAA for A Hotel Mykonos!
    • Superior Room

Nothing to complain about here!!

A great place to stay was "A" Hotel!! The staff and facilities were wonderful, the rooms were very adequate in size and comfort, and were well maintained by the cleaning staff every day and very efficient. I especially want to thank Anna who was there every morning at breakfast and throughout the day with a beautiful smile and great conversation (and yes Anna (if you are reading this) you spoke very well in English, be proud of your efforts as you were very easy to communicate with). Thanks also to Dimitri the bar man, a nice young man who was always pleasant and efficient! All the best to A Hotel Mykonos on a well-run resort with superbly presented, friendly, efficient reception staff, restaurant staff, etc. A wonderful welcome drink was gratefully received by us all, and a nice touch! We loved our stay here very much.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

A great home base on Mykonos!
    • Superior Room

The breakfast was great and consistent. The location is centrally located to everything so you had to drive to beaches and Chora but it was not far. The Staff was super nice and the place was quiet so when you went home after crowds, people, shopping and beaches it was quiet and nice, zen. WiFi was great!

Great stay, would recommend

It is not that close to centre but that did not bother us. The hotel does have a transfer service to town but you have to let them know in advance. Otherwise about 8 EUR by taxi.

Loved the décor at this hotel. The breakfast spread was great. Staff very helpful and accommodating. The pick-up and drop-off from/to the airport are a nice touch. We even got the shuttle to the bus stop to go to Paradise beach. Would recommend the bus as the taxi is quoted at 50 EUR from the hotel or city centre for a 15 minute drive and the bus costs about 1.80 EUR each way! Overall very comfortable stay and would recommend this hotel.

Very nice facilities and the pool and breakfast was very...
    • Standard Room

Because we didn't have a car, it was a 20 min walk down to the town. This was ok, when we managed to find the steps to walk down, but on the open roads it is very busy with no footpaths. The waterfront of Mykonos town is a delight with its shops, great choice of eating, and views of the bay. The boat trip to nearby Delos and the guided tour is highly recommended.

Very nice facilities and the pool and breakfast was very good. The staff couldn't have been more helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Nice hotel but bit far

Its more than 15mins walk to town (probably more like 30). There is only complimentary shuttle to town (twice) and no complimentary shuttle back to the hotel ($10 euro per car), that wasn't clear to us based on the posting

The staff is very friendly and the room is extremely clean!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Lovely place to holiday in Mykonos
    • Family Suite

We thought we would be able to walk to Mykonos town, but it became apparent for a family with 2 small children this was not a feasible option. You will have to be prepared to organise transport to get to Mykonos as the walk is quite a way. Without kids definitely an option to walk.

Fantastic property and the decor and design was simply beautiful. The staff were so lovely and were extremely accommodating and always helpful especially for us travelling with 2 children. The buffet breakfast included everyday was a great way to start the day and eating by the beautiful pool area was a real treat every day.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Do not hesitate to book this amazing place!
    • Standard Room

Hard to say but if we need to mention something the WiFi was slow.

The stay in mykonos was absolutely amazing! We already miss it. Anna and Spiros made everyone feeloves very welcome! The breakfast had amazing variety. And the overall feeling was just top notch. We both want to come back!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

FABULOUS!!!!

Leaving.

Just returned from an amazing week at Ahotel. Everything from the staff, food, rooms and service was just amazing! Dimirty and Anna looked after us on our lazy days by the pool and Amneris and Sophia told us all the best places to go when we did eventually want to venture out of the hotel! We will difinitley be returning!!!!

Nice pool, staff was friendly, lovely waterfall shower,...
    • Standard Room

Shuttle driver was an hour later to pick us up from the airport even though it's only a five minute drive. He was apologetic and nice. We scheduled the shuttle service a few days prior. Horrible wi fi in the room we stayed in. ROOMS ARE NOT SOUNDPROOF. JACUZZI was not HOT. Asked if they could warm it up, but was told that it was already on 36 degrees Celsius. ( 96.8F). Not too sure if this an European standard. Initially we were going to take the shuttle back to the airport at 0730, but staff strongly insisted that we would be fine if the shuttle instead took us at 0830. Shuttle took us at 0840. Almost missed flight. (Keep in mind we went during off season)

Nice pool, staff was friendly, lovely waterfall shower, breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Amazing value for money at this boutique hotel...

None.

An excellent 7 days away in this beautiful hotel! The location is great,the beds were amazingly comfy and the rooms beautiful and kept very clean by the lovely cleaning staff in the mornings. Breakfast was very good and set you up for the day..

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Amazing hotel with gorgeous rooms and pool
    • Standard Room

They take a deposit from your bank account a week before you arrive without warning you so watch out for that.

The hotel was beautiful, all of the rooms resembled little greek villas and were absolutely gorgeous. The rooms were clean, modern and spacious with brand new modern bathrooms. Couldn't fault the room facilities. Also, you have your own little outdoor area with a little table where you can relax. The pool and bar area is absolutely gorgeous too. About a 20min walk outside of Mykonos town, or a 5 min taxi (although this will set you back 10 euro). We would walk into town around sunset and get a taxi back later on at night. We quite liked being a little bit out of town as it was so relaxing and peaceful. Couldn't recommend this place more

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Amazing
    • Standard Room

It was an absolutely unforgettable stay. The staff helped with anything they could, even arranged drop off and pick up to one of the beautiful beaches and Kiki's restaurant. The rooms were beautiful, the style of the hotel was amazing and the pool area was lovely. Although it was definitely one of, is not the coldest pool I have ever swam in. Mykonos itself was incredible and although we travelled in October, restaurants were still comfortably full and the weather was lovely.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Everything was perfect.
    • Superior Room

Everything was perfect. Staff were unbelievably helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The staff was very friendly and the hotel is really nice,...
    • Superior Room

The staff was very friendly and the hotel is really nice, clean and modern. And the breakfast buffet is just amazing.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Fantastic stay in a beautiful and modern hotel with friendly , attentive staff !
    • Standard Room

Not enough seating area for amount of people staying at breakfast

Unexpected , complimentary surprises

Excellent location, beautifully styled with attentive staff
    • Standard Room

Nothing, although for the price, complimentary water each day would be a nice touch

Excellent location, beautifully styled with attentive staff

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.
    • Family Suite

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The food at the restaurant was amazing and the room was huge and comfortable.

Confortable bed, really clean room, tower change twice a day!
    • Standard Room

Confortable bed, really clean room, tower change twice a day! Beautiful pool Staff so kind.

O Will be back

Everthing 👌🏽

Amazing rooms

Everything was perfect

Amazing rooms

Clean hotel
    • Superior Room

Staff very unprofessional and unfriendly.

Clean hotel Very well renovated Modern Food is good

We had a nice relaxing time.

Really nice staff

Bad

Room. Only

Staff are lovely and very helpful.
    • Standard Room

Wi fi didn’t work well in our room

Staff are lovely and very helpful. Beautiful breakfast and only a short shuttle bus ride into town