View vacation packages to

2. Greece hotel reviews
  3. Attica hotel reviews
  4. Athens hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel

Reviews of Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Syggrou Ave. 48, Athens, 11742, Greece

#216 of 338 hotels in Athens

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

A mixed bag—location and cleanliness good, but service and WiFi very poor!

Despite all of those strong points, my visit was pretty much ruined by an very ILL-TEMPERED guy who worked at the desk most of the time. I mean this guy was SURLY. He reminded me a little of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld. When I checked in, he charged my card for the whole amount of the stay, which was fine, but when I asked for a receipt, he said I would get a full receipt only after I had STAYED THE DAYS. He made me feel chastised for just asking for a receipt for something I had already paid for. I always dreaded having to ask him any kind of question at all because I knew he was going to snap at me. It’s funny how one person can ruin a whole stay, but he managed to do so. Every time I left my room, I was hoping the other guy or the really nice woman who worked very infrequently would be working when I had to leave my key at the desk. I stayed there 5 nights, and I never saw him smile or appear not to be irritated/angry once. If you hate people and you hate questions, hotel desk clerk might not be the job for you. Also, the WiFi SUCKS. It works sometimes, but more often it either doesn’t work at all or the lag is so bad it frustrates me and I quit trying to do anything online at all. If you like watching that “loading” cursor go around and around and around, stay here!

Great location. Easy walking distance to Acropolis and Acropolis Museum. Beds were more comfortable than the usual Greek hotel room that I’ve stayed in. Nice pillows. Housekeeping does a great job, so everything is very clean.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

Noisy, run down, tiny and expensive

Noisy, worn down, tiny room for 160€. Most of the rooms face a 6 lane heavy traffic avenue. The windows are very bad and you can’t sleep at all. We were obliged to pay the full amount during the check-in. The rooms are tiny, old, and the curtains are stained, no water pressure in the shower. This kind of hotel shouldn’t be on Booking.com

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Fraudulent. Misleading. Room not provided as booked

The staff initially denied there was a problem with the booking then admitted there had been a mistake but blamed the mistake fully on booking.com

The hotel did not provide the room and facilities as booked on Booking.com The bathroom floor looked like an earthquake had hit it

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

We loved our stay here and in Athens. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking to be t

Noisy street, internet was spotty but was good in the breakfast room and first floor.

Breakfast was very good with a good variety. We ate the breakfast every day. The staff was very helpful. The hotel is very clean. It is a great location. We walked everywhere and never used public transportation until we went to the airport.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

Horrible experience at this hotel!

The hotel was crap. The room was a huge disappointment. Didn’t look anything like the pretty pics shown on Booking.com. The safe deposit box was hard to use. The front desk person at the time of my check-in was a nightmare to get help from for this. Told me I didn’t have to worry about my personal things since someone is always at the front desk. More concerned about the hotel staff than people off the street stealing from my room. The buffet breakfast wasn’t good at all and I tried to eat a few things. No elevator to the first floor so you have to lug your luggage up curved stairs to your room. Again the front desk man wouldn’t even help. I asked for a different room so that I could use the elevator and he wouldn’t allow it. Just to let you know the ground floor in the hotels in Greece are labeled as floor 0. I would not recommend this hotel at all.

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the bed. It was comfy.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

The location was excellent.

A lot of street noise, but thats what you get in any city centre.

The location was excellent. A good range of bars and restaurants close by. The breakfast had a good choice of options. Dona on reception had a wealth of knowledge and really helpful.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2019

Hotel fully recommendable for anyone interested in visiting the city.

Sometimes it was quite loud due to the fact that the hotel is located on a busy street.

Everything was great and exactly as it is described in the hotel offer - it is located close to the main monuments / city center and metro, nice rooms (even charming), very clean, breakfast modest but tasty, very helpful staff (special greetings for Donara ).

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Great place. Friendly staff. Excellent location. Small rooms.

Rooms are small, though we knew that. I cut my foot on the barely noticeable step up into the bathroom.

Solid breakfast with orang juice maker and toaster. Near city center and trains. Friendly staff helped us order tickets to an event (website was in Greek). Got a free room upgrade.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2019

Old world Charm of decor.

Old world Charm of decor. Nice big room & good breakfast Roth lots of variety. Location great for picking up hire car & also museum just around cornr

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Staff was friendly & helpful.

Staff was friendly & helpful. Location of thd hotel was excellent close to everything & the Tangofix school that I came to do Tango Festival for. Good value hotel for money.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Good value for money

- No blackout curtains. - Few/no power outlets to charge your phone

- Friendly stuff, clean rooms. - Very good location, close to metro station and downtown Athens - They give you a smartphone to have with you around for maps etc. Pretty cool.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

A well-rounded and easy pick if you dont want to spend time to compare between all options.

The promo picture makes the hotel looks a lot bigger and fancier than it actually is.

Location is great, staff is quite helpful and the breakfast, even though kinda basic, is easy to eat and no need to worry about any surprises.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Comfortable rooms, very good staff, very bad management that leaves sour taste.
    • Family Room

The manager TRIES VERY HARD to squeeze any extra-cent from you. In our case they charged us extra 80 euro because we arrived with two kids 3 & 5 year-old (no extra bed was necessary just 1 extra pillow). The fridge in the room could have been bigger, as it can accommodate only a single 1.5L bottle of water. The bathroom had no ventilation, and only 1 towel-hanger for 4 bed-room, although it was spacious. The view from the balcony was on the street, view from the other window was on an unaccessible balcony, full of left-overs from renovation (I think). Our room was not directly accessible by a lift (one had to go one level up, by stairs, to the upper-floor).

The place is clean, the room was very good, the staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast was average although they make very good scrambled eggs, offer complementary coffee all day, and there is an option to make fresh-pressed juice.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

If you want to visit the Acropolis and nearby sights, this...

Negotiating the entrance, getting to reception and the elevator all involve climbing short flights of stairs, so if you have large bags it may be worth asking for assistance.

If you want to visit the Acropolis and nearby sights, this hotel is ideally locsted. It’s very near a metro station and has lots of restaurants close by. The hotel is clean, all the facilities work properly and it offers very good value for money.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Excellent stay at a very convenient hotel close to everything

Nothing really it was a good place to stay. I guess room was a little small but that didn’t bother us. Ac had a musty smell but it was barely noticeable

Very nice central hotel. Close to everything. We walked to the Acropolis and to Plaka. Lots of restaurants near by, neighborhood and hotel felt very safe. Small room but it was efficient with a nice bathroom and little balcony. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was tasty and many options. Would recommend

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

overpriced and underachieving

i have been traveling through greece for a month now and this is by far the worst and most expensive i have stayed in. the staff were unfriendly and surly when i came in and never offered to help with luggage or anything. the breakfast isnot particularly nice. the wifi is a disaster, the toilet doesn't flush and it's very noisy if you happen to have a room on syggrou street. i was really glad to leave this place.

the bed was big and comfortable. that's about it.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Breakfast & good wifi.

Beds were hard. The rooms on the first floor are not soundproof at all. You can here everything & every single guest coming & going.

Breakfast & good wifi.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Adequate. Billy was a great help!!!!!

Did not have someone to help with our large luggage. Had to carry it out by ourselves and we are old. Did not have any tissues for our noses. Had to use toilette paper.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

BEST HOTEL IN ATHENS

Nothing to fault! It was perfect!

It was so clean & very comfortable. Location walking distance & close to Acropolis, Plaka, Monastiraki. The staff, especially Donna & Vassilis went out of their way to assist us. Loved the fact that they provided a phone to use throughout our stay with no extra charge. Breakfast was also wonderful. I can not fault this place! Would definitely stay again & highly recommend to others.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Great location, the beds and pillows were amazing especially...

The biggest problem was the WiFi, not very good.

Great location, the beds and pillows were amazing especially after 15 hour flight from Denver. The breakfast which is included was fabulous and Greek style. A couple of nice restaurants in walking distance and across the street is a travel agency where we bought our ferry tickets for Paros. Plenty of taxis near by.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Good location for Acropolis and Plaka.

disappointed that the booking.com price was well above the price I negotiated locally when I needed extra nights. Almost double.

Great fresh orange juice for breakfast!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Planning another trip next year will definitely stay here on our stop over in ATHENS.

Maybe a pot of brewed coffee for North American guests at breakfast!

A real hidden gem! Bed and pillows were like sleeping on a cloud. Full size shower. Around the corner from Plaka, Comfortable walking distance to Acropolis and museum along with many other sites. A special mention to Dona at front desk who advised us as to what to see in the 2days that we were there.Bravo!

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Fantastic 3 stay in the heart of Athens
    • Family Room

In the family room the TV could have been situated higher on the wall so it could be seen easier from the 2 beds on the upper floor.

The location of this hotel is great being approx. 15 minute walk to the Acropolis, Museum, flea market and all other local attractions. Family room was comfortable and spacious and very useful having a small fridge. Reception staff very helpful showing location of everything on a map and booking taxis to the airport. Breakfast very good with plenty of choice. No restaurant but this was not a problem as lots of other places to eat and there was even a 24 hour restaurant/take away next door.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

I does not like this place at all , no one help you to...
    • Family Room

I does not like this place at all , no one help you to bring the baggage down , a lot of stairs it is too hard of the old age ppl the floor is black color gave me bad feeling , high price when we compare it with the level of the services - to be fair there are a good location and kind receptionist

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Small boutique hotel within walking distance of the Metro, Plaka and Acropolis Museum.

We were on the first floor in a room at the front which was noisy however our friend stayed on the same floor but at the rear of the hotel and could not hear any traffic noise. The bed was uncomfortable and sunk in the middle. The room was pretty small but the bathroom and shower were tiny! Good for a night or two but wouldn’t want to stay long term.

Location was excellent, close to the Plaka, Museum and the Metro. The staff were friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast was yum! The AC worked well and was lovely to come back to after a hot day of sight seeing.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Location is close to Plaka shopping and food, and tourist...

Old, run down. Smells musky/moldy. The bed was sagging where 2 bodies lay. The floor is broken and sagging. The food was horrific.

Location is close to Plaka shopping and food, and tourist attractions.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Good location near Plaka and Acropolis. Nice large rooms, good breakfast.

Very helpful overcoming the shortcomings of the Booking.com booking process. We arrived with one person more than they expected and they gave us a great rate on an extra room and then a family room on our second stay. Disappointed in the rate Booking.com gave us. It was close to double the walk in rate and the rate they have on their web site. Look for the coffee shop "Dive" just up the road. Great Australian style flat whites!

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Average,
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff at breakfast not friendly, dingy area for breakfast, dated rooms and power board buzzing near our bed, no concierge to help with stairs and no lift a challenge for some. Area seedy at night but close walk to plaza at least

High ceilings in room

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Clean modern rooms, very good wi-fi signal, interesting...

The woman at the reception ordered our taxi 15 minutes earlier than we had requested and put us under time pressure early in the morning.

Clean modern rooms, very good wi-fi signal, interesting design, nice location

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Elisa

I heard some noise from the lobby at evenings when I tried to get sleep. My room was on the first floor.

Staff were nice and my room was a clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

nice location, would not stay here again for price and poor customer service

receptionist was extremely rude for several days and felt very bothered by our inquiry when the water wasn't running in the sink or shower the first day we stayed with them, second day the a/c was out. The receptionist was not helpful to our needs.

nice location, clean room

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Great breakfast.

There is a little bit of noise from the street.

Great breakfast. Very clean rooms with beautiful decoration ! Nice staff. The location is very good. Beautiful lobby.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Well worth it... would stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Friendly and very helpful reception staff. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Excellent location for the main cultural sights (Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, Temple of Zeus etc.) and only a few minutes' walk from the Plaka. En route there were plenty of bars and Tavernas.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Lady at the reception was very helpful when we were changing...

First night we were in the room on the street level, it was so noisy almost like you are trying to sleep on the very busy street. We tried to change the room but receptionist said that all the rooms were ocuppied. Somehow we spent the night and in the morning very kind female receptionist told us that they prepared another room for us. The room was on the first floor, facing the yard so it was quiet.

Lady at the reception was very helpful when we were changing room. Breakfast is quite good.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Not to recommend because on noisy street and in need of modernizing

Location , noisy main road - dark drrab room in need of modernizing no day light in room - breakfast poor - coffee machine horrible - poor quality bread stuff - not what ad said

Noisy location , needs renovation safe didn't work, tv also Breakfast not worth it - in general over rated by you

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Perfect location and excellent staff

Bathroom is a bit small and in bad condition. Breakfast selection was sufficient.

The staff were extremely helpful. The location is perfect for all the main tourist sites. Rooms were nice and clean.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Basic accommodation, nothing fancy

Overpriced for what the hotel is really offering, basic facilities , slow wifi (on 3rd floor) and if the room is facing the street then you're about to have some trouble sleeping (ambulances, police sirens, racing cars etc)

Friendly and helpful staff, good location, decent breakfast

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Great hidden gem awaits you here.

It is on a main street and can be hard to find. Maybe easy to walk right by it as I did. If you are familiar to Athens and the area it will be no problem. Keep a careful sharp eye out and you won't miss it.

The poached eggs were nice and the potatoes were cooked just right. Plenty to choose from. The rooms are nice and the staff super friendly. It does have an antique feel to it and is so close to the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum. Lots of great cheap eateries around the surrounding area. Great quiet place to be based out of if you want to explore Athens. Not far from the Benaki museum or the Temple of Olympian Zeus.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Good neighborhood - but very noisy becuase of the road

Since the hotel is in the side of a big and crowded road; it was very noisy. You can always hear cars passing through the road. If possible; I would recommend you to stay in the inner hotels.

It was in the good place of Athens; in a neat neighborhood

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Awesome place for family and close to plaka and accropolis museum

No lift

The staff are very helpful and courteous The hotel is very cosy the bed is comfortable and the room is spacious. Really feel at home Staff willing to know about halal food Take care of us well and kept asking us are we comfortable and if everything is Ok.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Not enjoyable!

The bed was terrible as it caved in when we sat and slept on it. The room was too small and only had one plug point. The showering area was incredibly small. There were too many drawers and nothing in them. Hated the big mirror infront of the bed. We did not like the breakfast and the sitting area was cramped. Service at the front desk was not too good as the man did not look too happy to help us.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Location is very good for acropolis museum and the site and lots of eateries nearby as well.

Room was small in size. TV location was unusable. Facilities decent but overpriced both for facilities and time of the year we visited.. Could be cheaper by 15-20 euros easily

Breakfast was good. Staff friendly.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Clean Hotel at Athens

On a very busy street, noisy. If you like to wake up early good for you. No filter coffe only instant coffe machine fot breakfast.

Good location. Small and cosy. Helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast is adequete.The room size is good, shower is a bit tight.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Would have been nice to have had a bar in hotel, but really wasn't a big problem

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Good communication before we arrived. Check in was so quick and easy. Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was v good. Good location with most sights within good walking distance.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

I will go there again as it is very close to all the sights

Traffic noise but the double glazed windows helped

Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a buffet with a wide variety of choice and the squeeze your own orange juice is a winner!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

The location and breakfast was good and the free use of the...
    • Family Room

Shower was awkward and lift didn't go to the top floor and started from level 1 so you have to walk up stairs with luggage, was a bit tacky but all in all a good 3 star hotel.

The location and breakfast was good and the free use of the phone and gps was great also the room we had was quite spacious and services daily

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

The hotel has a perfect location very close to Plaka, the...

Nothing. I liked a lot this hotel.

The hotel has a perfect location very close to Plaka, the Acropolis and acropolis museum, hop in hop off buss stops and a metro station. I really enjoyed the breakfast (Fresh fruits, fresh orange juice, delicious pastries, eggs, bacon...) and my room decor was great. Regarding the personnel,my room was always clean and tidy. The lady in the morning at the front desk was also very friendly. She helped me to plan my 2 day visit in Athens and sold me tickets for the hop in hop off buss which was a really practical idea for such a short trip.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Good location close to the principal places in Athens.

We expected a better service by the hotel according to the comments but when we arrived we received a quick check in with a lot of information of the city, the option to buy a touristic bus even though almost all of the most interesting places were closed to the hotel, but nothing clear about the hotel and our room and also a mobile which we did not use since it did not work with the wifi of the hotel. Also, we arrived there with our luggage but no assistance we received and also then we saw an elevator which help when they are heavy. Also the door of the room did not close without the key and the wi fi connection was awful. The breakfast enough to start the day and later eat something better. Probably for the price of the hotel you can compare this with other options.

Good location close to the principal places in Athens. We walked to different places from the hotel without problems and many restaurant options. The room was cleaned, enough to sleep during our permanency.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Very comfy bed, friendly welcome great room

There was nothing we were unhappy with Would certainly recommend it

Intimate and friendly place. Laundromat very close, lots a great restaurants just a short walk away

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Overall, a good stay, but the stairs were a problem for me.

There is nothing they can do about the number of stairs up to the reception area and from the reception area up to the lift, but it is something that people who aren't very sprightly on their feet need to consider.

The orange-squeezing machine at breakfast was a great addition, even if the glasses to squeeze it into were cheap plastic. The interior of the hotel is very nicely done and I was very comfortable in my room, although the shower was one of the smallest I've ever seen!

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

fine for a night or two but nothing special
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms have very high ceilings and the decoration is sparse so they feel quite cold and empty. The decor is not to a very high standard.

The staff were friendly and changed our room when a buzzing noise started from the light switch

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Good value, friendly staff, located close to acropolis plaza

From around 7:30am you can hear other guests and housekeeping moving around and locking/unlocking the doors with the big traditional keys. Rooms at the front are noisy with traffic and sirens

Location of the hotel, near Placa and acropolis, walking distance to museum and restaurants parade. Breakfast was a bit basic but it wasn't bad for an inclusive breakfast

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Disappointing hotel
    • Family Room

Nothing. This was our last night in Athens and hands-down our worst night. No elecator, no air conditioning, horrible food and accommodations. Booking.com reported 8.3- what a hoax!

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

If you want to sleep in a Sauna...

The air conditioner didn't work. The room was like a sauna. I woke up soaking wet in sweat every night. Tried to open the window for air but even at 4 in the morning the sound of traffic outside the room was extremely loud. The view from our balcony was sex toy shops. The shower was so tiny if you dropped the soap you could barely pick it up without hitting the shower wall. The shower faucet kept falling off the wall and hit me in the head twice. The cost of the hotel was almost $140 a night. Was no worth the money at all. Also when we checked in it took 10 minute for someone to come down to the front desk.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

A friendly well located hotel

The staff was very accommodating. They arranged our airport pickup and also other transfers. When we returned from Hydra, they arranged the van to take 5 of us from the port to the airport. Lovely and friendly hotel.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

Great location for sightseeing!

Very close to metro station and acropolis hill was in walking distance. Also plenty of shops and restaurants in the vicinity. Breakfast also a good variety. Maybe just increase fresh juices available? But other than that it was a decent meal to start the day.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Nice modern room.

We stayed on the top floor, wifi is a bit week up there, so I have to take my laptop down to ground floor to work.

Nice modern room. Good location, not on the busiest tourist streets but close to public transport and Acropolis.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Location versus expensive mediocrity

Lack of bathtub, dining room decoration and breakfast quality (lots can fruit and mediocre pastry)

Good location and the overall size of the bedroom weas really good

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Yes, pick this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I missed having a folder with general info, like TV station numbers, why not throw toilet paper into toilet, how old the hotel was, its history. I actually read such folders.

This hotel had the best bed (and sheets!) of our entire trip to France and Athens. Front desk people were very personable, helpful, and friendly. The breakfast, included in the price, had many options and was served buffet style. I learned only one Greek word, the word for 'thank you' and people seemed to appreciate that! The location is just a few streets down hill from the Acropolis and a few million cafes and restaurants. People, I beg you, if you visit in the summer, please go to the Acropolis at 8 A.M., not high noon!!! It is a HOT place. Leave your key with the front desk when you go out. The hotel has very efficient air conditioning that you control with a remote. As is common in Europe, no screens on windows, but you'll have the AC on most of the time. Our room was right above the front door where the balcony and flags are. I thought it was too noisy at first, but I got used to it and also had some of those little orange ear plugs which I didn't even bother with the last 2 nights. OH! There's a sign over the toilets that say no paper to be flushed down the toilets. That means, yes, the toilet paper you wipe your bum with. The pipes are narrow apparently. I usually did flush the paper (not much, I swear!) You're supposed to put it in the trash bin to avoid plumbing clogging. The hotel will arrange for taxi pickup at the airport, but I did some research and used WELCOMEPICKUPS.COM which met us at the airport with a placard with my name on it for the same flat rate (set by the government) of 38 Euros. The hotel would have charged something like 60 Euros. I used the welcomepickups.com for the trip back. Nikos was a great driver, spoke English very well. I highly recommend the service and Nikos.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

No value for money

Small room tv on table not on wall at home I have bigger screen. There is only one socket available for charging 2 cell phones one I pad. My wife hurt her tow with screw coming out of floor and shower keeps falling off until I duct it with tape. Huge disappointment

Location is good front desk mrs.dona was helpful

• Reviewed: June 13, 2019

Great breakfast offerings!

Great breakfast offerings!

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

When I asked to see bill prior to payment, I was asked if I thought they were cheating me?!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast - stale croissants and rotten fruit!! Awful Room nothing liker the pictures

Location very noisy - traffic

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Great location, friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Clean and comfortable, good breakfast, great location.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

I left after one night stay - bitten by something in bed.

I left after one night stay - bitten by something in bed. told reception and requested refund. no refund given, they didnt care.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

Location and breakfast was good.

Bathroom Floor was all broken!

Location and breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

The check in was not very friendly.
    • Family Room

The check in was not very friendly. We were early and it appeared to annoy the receptionist. Rudeness was gone the next AM when we were leaving.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2019

Good breakfast comfy bed

Staff not particularly friendly

Good breakfast comfy bed

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

Breakfast supplied had wide variety.

Breakfast supplied had wide variety. Staff were helpful and friendly. Bed comfortable and towels soft

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Really good location.

The interior could do with refreshing.

Really good location. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Location and friendly Staff

Location and friendly Staff

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Location is good close to the city Athens

Hotel at the main road very noisy at night

Location is good close to the city Athens

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Breakfast very good - fresh orange juice, greek yoghurt .

Breakfast very good - fresh orange juice, greek yoghurt ...

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Very good location and pretty comfortable with good service...

may be just a bit small the bathroom but ok for my stay....

Very good location and pretty comfortable with good service considering the price.....

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Noise. Rude Russian receptionist

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Everything was great, the service was first class and the...

Everything was great, the service was first class and the location is great.

We Price Match