Reviews of Alexis Hotel 2 stars

99 Kallergidon Street, Chania Town, 73100, Greece

#53 of 71 hotels in Chania Town

1. Family run hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

1. Very small bathroom. 2. Pool is only open till 8pm. Understandably this is due to not having a lifeguard present, however I do think the hotel should be a little bit more flexible with this if your simply sitting on the chairs away from the pool altogether. 3. During the hotter weather, I believe the towels should be changed more frequently as they are used more often by guests. The bedding should also be changed more often.

1. Family run hotel. 2. Friendly, approachable, welcoming and helpful staff. 3. Dark haired lady at the front desk in the afternoons (I think her name was Josephina) was lovely and went above and beyond, out of her way to help us. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Thank you! 4. The restaurant Theodosi was very nice and adaptable to what we wanted. 5. Close to the shopping centre, one ten minute bus ride away and very easy to navigate your way around the area. 6. Availability of excursions was very good. 7. Good WiFi 8. Peaceful hotel

Very pleasant, relaxing and quiet.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is a 25 min walk from the centre and 20 minutes by taxi from airport. I stayed as I was in transit from Chania airport to Heraklion so it would have suited me better if it had been nearer the airport or the centre. The advantages far outweighed this little point though and I would definitely stay again.

Extremely helpful hotel personnel. Made me feel welcome, comfortable and they kept restaurant and bar open till after midnight as my flight had been delayed two hours. I was even able to have a snack to eat at that time which was a real plus.

Quick 2-day break near Rethimno
    • Double or Twin Room

Oldie type of hotel. Would benefit from a little updating.

Cost-effective, near a nice beach, and affordable nearby paid parking (€2 each time you go out). There's a very clean swimming pool as well!

The location of the hotel is good for easy access to the west.
    • Double or Twin Room

We had a very warm welcome, the room we had was ver comfortable. The buffet breakfast was very good with adequate choice of food, the evening food in Theo's was very good even though the choice on the menu was limited, the quality of the food was good. The location of the hotel is within a good walking distance to Chania old town.

To die for...

Can't fault alexis

The view of the land mark and the ocean from the balcony is to die for. Theo and his staff are amaizing and the food was just soo good. Will definitely stay there again

• Double or Twin Room

The location is well out of Chania, we walk fast and it took us 30mins to go for dinner downtown.. The rooms are well outdated , no tv (as seen on pictures) , bathroom has curtains which makes the bathroom flood when you take shower.. had to make the bed ourselves, and cover ourselves with 2 old blankets with no cover.

The breakfast had big variety and was tasty. The staff is very friendly . Clean room.

If we return to Crete, we will definitely choose Alexis hotel again!
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Very good location. Near Chania Old town but also close to wild beaches and nature. Delicious breakfast buffet and very professional and friendly service. We could count on their help in every case (including aloe vera after sunburn;)) The room was cosy and clean with a large comfortable balcony with nice view. The building is well-kept, nice and clean.

Good personal, nice view from window, location near old town...
    • Double or Twin Room

Not such comfortable bed as could be and terrible pillow!

Good personal, nice view from window, location near old town around 30 min by foot. Delicious food in restaurant!!!!

We were exploring the island, it is a good point to start every excursion.
    • Double or Twin Room

We thought it would be a little bit closer to the city center, but there is a bus if you are not a walking fan (20 min). Bathroom was really tiny and loud. Room service didn't clean it too good. Bathroom is the worst part of the room actually. It's not the hotel's fault, but beaches in Chania are not the best. It would be better to explore Crete more if you want to relax in the nice surrounding

Really good breakfast, friendly stuff and nice view as the hotel is located on a hill. Restaurant downstairs serves perfect food - you get some extras when checking in, it's worth trying. We had a balcony overlooking the sea from one side, there is a table and chairs plus lightening, so it is nice to sit there in the evening. You can also use a fridge, bed is big and comfortable.

Looking forward to come back!
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Nothing. I just didn't like that my journey there has been too short!

Great breakfast with good selection of local products and superlative cuisine at Theodosius restaurant. Rooms are essential but very clean. Some of them have a lovely view. The staff is super-friendly and I have nothing to complain about. They all speak English and some of them also Italian! I would recommend the half board option, absolutely great value for money.

Great people, great food and excellent value for money!
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is well positioned but we found the distances to places a bit different from local ideas. It says the hotel is a 20 minute walk to the centre but it took us about 35 minutes to walk at a decent pace. On the plus side, taxis are only 6 euros and were very efficient, so we used them every day. The nearest "proper" beach (not stony) is about a 25 minute walk from the hotel if you take the main road - if you're brave enough to clamber down the hill you could get there in about 10/15 minutes - but it is not an easy walk, especially in flip flops! Saying that, the beach itself was beautiful.

Although a "2 star" hotel, the staff, location and restaurant are first class. Everyone at the hotel made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble (thank you!). The rooms are basic but clean and we had a wonderful view of the sea, even though we were on the side of the hotel. The breakfast in the restaurant "Theodosi" downstairs was great - lots of choice and very fresh! "Theodosi" restaurant itself was superb - I think we had our best meals there! The little after dinner desserts were so sweet as was the free raki. In the evenings you can see the sunset from the restaurant windows which is lovely. The menu is extensive and the dishes are so well presented - I really recommend the aubergine starter and the lamb main courses!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Great place to stay in Chania
    • Double or Twin Room

shower with curtain instead of cabin was slightly uncomfortable

Great breakfast, helpful and welcoming staff, great view, their restaurant is excellent. City center is easy to get to.

An ideal base to explore Chania. The perfect hosts!
    • Double or Twin Room

The sound carries a bit but only due to the fact that there is no carpet. Don't change that though. Part of the charm!

The management , staff and the quality of the food. All excellent.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Has potential, but to far away.
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Clearly under renovation, and had the potential to be greater than a 2 star. Quite far from the core of city.

Great views, and best hospitality I've seen at a hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Good value for money!
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't realise that I was leaving my door unlocked. I heard someone one night, late at night, crashing around with their door and later I understood why. The sign on the inside of the door about locking doesn't explain that this system is for locking for staying in a locked room or for going out and leaving it locked. I thought it locked automatically when you shut it which is standard practice in hotels I've been in. This could be a serious security issue. I don't think it was just because I was being stupid.

The view is magnificent, from the room I stayed in and from the dining room. I had two evening meals in the dining room and they were good. The music was a bit quasi-zen and bland. I would have preferred something with a bit more atmosphere. Jazz or Greek. Just my personal view. Theo/Peter was charming, warm and friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Top location .. clean .. very helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is very good . Hotel is nice and clean . Plenty of free on site parking available .. hotel Resturant is very nicely decorated with sea view and good breakfast with a lot of choices. Room was nice and clean with plenty of amenities . Free Wifi was good too .. Owner Mr Theo is top guy .. very kind and helpful . I will stay again each time I visit Chania.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

Best service i have ever received anywhere in the world
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing, it was an amazing stay at a great hotel.

The service we were provided at alexis hotel was absolutely first class. I had accidenty booked the wrong date for my stay at the hotel. They went out of their way to be helpful and arrange things so we could stay. They even bought another cot for my baby because they had run out that night.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Very Friendly Staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very Friendly Staff..We had to leave early in the morning before the breakfast could start, but they provided us with a packed breakfast which was really helpful. The location is also near to the City center and easily reachable by the public transport. Please remember that if you are using public transport, then the walk from the bus stop to the hotel is really steep and during the day with high temperatures can be uncomfortable. Rest everything was perfect. There is also a restaurant within the hotel with a superb view of the sea. You can try some authentic Greek food here at a reasonable price. they also served us with complimentary Raki during our first dinner :-)

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Nice view and location but nothing more
    • Double or Twin Room

We've spend 20 minutes at lobby until owner showed up to check in us! And after this, every day we saw the same picture: people with luggage waiting at lobby for someone at reception to show up! If you need something done by hotel reception desk better be calm and patient, maybe you will meet someone who actually cares. Every step at Alexis you have an impression that everything costs additional money. Towels are exchanged every 3 days (if you want more frequent changes it costs 2€) At breakfast guest are ask by big sheets of paper: "ONLY ONE SERVING BY PERSON" -- totally unprofessional! Breakfasts are not good and tasty and every day similar to each other. Beds are uncomfortable, pillows too small. One night during our 4 nights stay there was some unpleasant situation. The owners made birthday party for their son at hotel lobby. Kids were running all over the place and banging on doors till 1am! It was impossible to sleep. For my complains owners only shrugged and said "It's a birthday party, I am sorry" Its really family business. No one takes care about work - only resting and siesta :) Only two persons works there - cleaning lady and lady making breakfasts. And last thing: do not take route to the closest beach! Its a beach covered by rocks and nude old and middle age gentelmans! Take Crissi Akti beach instead (around 1km from alexis) Really beautiful beach. We do not recommend you this hotel.

Close to the Chania city center (~20 minutes walk). Medium close (around 1km) to Crissi Akti beach - very nice beach -the best at the area!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Very kind stuff and excellent food
    • Double or Twin Room

This is not a negative comment, just recommendation. In room is missing tv or anything to put music on. Otherwise was not disturbing as crete is the place to stay outside the hotel.

Just after departure in chania I hurt my ankle. The owners were so nice to me, they gave me gaza to cure the ankle and they showed me that they really care about their customers. We really felt welcome. Also if we needed other informations they were happy to help us. I honestly dont know why people write negative comments as you get great value for the price. The breakfast is delicious, served anything you want. And the dinner, you really NEED to try it! And you can thank me later ;)

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Clean, comfortable, welcoming .
    • Double or Twin Room

dogs in a nearby garden barked at night.

Theo gave us a cheerful, welcoming reception and was very helpful with local information. Good restaurant to eat in evenings. Great views of the coast from our balcony, quiet at night away from busy roads and the main touristy area. Buffet breakfast provided and they kindly packed our breakfast for the day we had an early start to walk the Samaria Gorge. Good value.

We loved our stay here!
    • Double or Twin Room

The Alexis has one of the best buffet breakfasts and friendly, welcoming hosts and staff. The restaurant is outstanding with an incredible view! We can't wait to come back.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Everything was about perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing negative, the hotel is standard good with no pool, but the area is beautiful on the hill it stays. Five minutes from the bus stop, but of course outside centre. The restaurant was quite busy so had to wait a little for food, but they kept it going.

Everything was about perfect. The best thing is the helpful staff that did everything to make sure I could get onboard plane the next day early morning, and their many advices. The room was very clean, the balcony had probably the greatest sea view in Chania. The restaurant is still one of the best i Chania overall.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

The Best Hotel Ever in the World
    • Double or Twin Room

I hate that i was there just for six days.

Everything there is great . When you saw Theo - the owner for the first time - you just knew that you start vacation. Everyone there are kind and helpfull. +breakfest +rooms +airconditions +cleaning rooms +just EVERYTHING And if you stays in Alexi Hotel , you have the best restaurant (Theodosi Restaurant) just few steps from you.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Confortable, helpful and amazing
    • Double or Twin Room Half Board

The staff was very helpful, the owner is amazing, helped me with all problems. the bed was very very comfortable. The food - wow. we booked a room half board, so the dinner is more than great. the portions are big, the food is very tasty. we just loved our stay.. RECOMEND! again, thank you Theo for all your help

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Not worth the money. Owning a hotel does not make you a professional in the tourism field.
    • Double or Twin Room

I had been trying to contact the hotel via phone and email as I needed guidance on how to get there and nobody would answer the phone!!! The reception and living room looked as if they had started to move but it was never done. The room although it was supposed to accommodate two people there was only one pair of slippers and one tooth brush kit. I mean, if you you want to provide these kind of things at least make sure you provide them in right quantities. What is more, there was a card where you were told not to throw the hotel towels on the floor and that they are changed every three days. In case you wanted to to get a new one ealrier you had to pay 3 euros extra!!!! The sheet on my bed was torn on the side.

The hotel was located on a hill which actually provided the visitors with a beautiful view of the area plus there was a refreshing sea breeze. The rooms were old, but thanks to the fact they provided a balcony with a view you did not mind. The breakfast was ok. Although the biscuits and mini croisants were not fresh (at least the days I was there) you could at least enjoy the eggs and the "salty options". The staff was in general extremelly helpful (not the receptionists-owners) and always with a smile on their face. The day on our check out, the receptionist disappeared for the reception desk while we were printing our boarding pass from the pc they had on the living room. We were looking for him for 5 minutes, and then he appeared out of the blue from his office that was right in the reception. Overall, he hotel was clean and well located but it was a family business whose members were incompetent.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Very nice hotel a little outside the city of Chania but can...
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice hotel a little outside the city of Chania but can be reached by bus. The only thing is that the street goes way up so be prepared. The room was very clean and quiet. Free parking around the premise was a bonus as well as the attached restaurant with excellent food choices and a nice service. Would definitely stay again

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

poor!
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

The aircondition and the fridge were really noisy in our room, so we switched it off that we could sleep! The staff seemed to be busy in their own personal matters, except the "breakfast-lady" who was a really nice welcoming person! the overall atmosphere is a bit non-welcoming as there are signs like "dont put towels on floor, if you want to have them changed you have to pay 3 euros" and at the breakfast signs "only one serving per person" which i personally never saw before! We got the feeling that some of their reviews were self-written. you could stay here if you are really awaiting a budget-hotel or hostel, but its really not like the pictures or reviews! The restaurant is really good, though!

The Lady who prepared the breakfast was really nice! Breakfast was ok but not outstanding!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

A family run hotel near Chania with a parking place and nice...

Small bathroom

A family run hotel near Chania with a parking place and nice view, away from crowds and noise, a car is necessary for getting around - 5 minutes drive to get a town center and 3-5 minutes to get beaches, easily findable by Google map , a clean small room with a balcony, reasonable breakfast, welcome wine from the hotel, a fridge, A/C, Wifi Internet and net for insects, friendly and helping staff

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Nice sea view and good breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit old fashion, we even had a rotary dial telephone. The shower didn't stop dripping. A bit far from the center if you are not by car.

We had a room with nice sea view. Breakfast was really good and the staff was friendly. Free parking and fast WiFi. The restaurant was really good and dinner was really nice and good for the price.

Great view, nice breakfast, free air conditioning
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Small toilets, bad position if you don’t have a car, room cleanliness questionable

Great view, nice breakfast, free air conditioning

Lovely and relaxed.
    • Double or Twin Room

Too far from town. And on a steep hill. Hotel is clean and basic. The owner and his staff are lovely.

What a great stay at this location. Totally let me relax for a couple days!
    • Double or Twin Room

Small shower but acceptable.

Balcony overlooking the ocean to just relax!

Prima

The shower

The hotel and staff were excellent

Very comfortable and quiet location. Somewhere outside to sit would have been nice.

Coffee in room

Staff were friendly and very helpful

Top draw

Comfortable

I will return!
    • Double or Twin Room

Outstanding, very friendly and helpful support by Theo!

Great breakfast, friendly staff, beautiful views and excellent restaurant!
    • Double or Twin Room

Great breakfast, absolutely friendly staff and beautiful view to the sea. Theodosi restaurant downstairs served the best meals of our trip!

Very friendly atmosphere, good location, delicious breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very friendly atmosphere, good location, delicious breakfast. We really enjoyed staying here 😊

Good value and theo a great host
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Bathroom to small barking dogs

General position of hotel to chania

Alexis- good holiday time
    • Double or Twin Room

Small bathroom Sometimes problems with wifi connection

Nice and helpful staff Very clean rooms Quite good breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

The breakfast wasn't up to standard.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast wasn't up to standard.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

delicious breakfasts, good place, nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room

room was quite comfortable but not very nice looking and walking distance from old town area is quite long.

really delicious breakfast and nice staff

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Great break
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff were great very friendly food was great and everyone was very helpful

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

This hotel is not far from town centre.
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel is not far from town centre. It is calm, personal is perfect. Breakfast service was the best we have ever had. We recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Great view, great people and good location. Recommended!
    • Single Room with Balcony

comfy beds and great view

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

excellent restaurant and reception staff,nice wiew from the...
    • Double or Twin Room Half Board

excellent restaurant and reception staff,nice wiew from the balcony,only 2 km walk to Chania city center...so everything just brilliant...

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Fabulous hotel with fabulous staff, exceptional value for...
    • Double or Twin Room

Fabulous hotel with fabulous staff, exceptional value for money. We will definitely return.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

splendid

lovely..lovely....super

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

recommended
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathrooms require some maintenance.

Friendly and helpful staff.Lovely breakfast and location. Nice size balcony.great mosquito netting.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast;
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast; restaurant with fantastic view

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Theo's restaurant is absolutely first class !
    • Double or Twin Room Half Board

Theo's restaurant is absolutely first class !!

a nice place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

poor internet connection, cancellation policy (they charge for full stay if cancelled less than 14 days before arriving!)

location, room, staff

Very Helpful staff.

Very Helpful staff. Great location. Nice view

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

The owners couldn't be more kind, helpful and funny,...
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was not the best, but for a 2 stars hotel was adequate.

The owners couldn't be more kind, helpful and funny, really nice people!!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

My stay was FABULOUS.
    • Double or Twin Room

My stay was FABULOUS. The staff were all incredibly helpful and welcoming. Always with a smile on their faces. If I could stay longer, I would!

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Very nice short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice place for its value, the staff were kind and helpful. The view from the restaurant is perfect for sunsets

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

everything was perfect

everything was perfect

• Reviewed: 23 May 2016

> friendly staff

> long walking distance to Chania downtown > fridge and tv missing in my room > reception available until 10pm only (no flexibility with late flight arrivals) > pancakes were disgusting

> friendly staff > good price

• Reviewed: 16 May 2016

Great breakfast and restaurant for dinner.

The showers could be a bit bigger and the sheets a bit bigger as well.

Great breakfast and restaurant for dinner. Very friendly staff and welcoming experience overall.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2016

Very clean and closely located to centre of Chania, even by...

Not so good sound proofing of the rooms.

Very clean and closely located to centre of Chania, even by public transport. Breakfast was good, not aiming at being superb, but still offering a great deal of fresh and carefully prepared food.

• Reviewed: 9 May 2016

Hotel has only two stars.

Rooms need renovation

Hotel has only two stars. In my opinion there are strong two stars. Equipment in room was a little bit old (including toilet and shower) but well maintained. Service is kind and competent. We were surprised very good free Rakija. Breakfast was also very good.

• Reviewed: 8 May 2016

Nice hotel with great restaurant.

Nice hotel with great restaurant.The breakfast was great (the best one we had on Crete). The staff is really nice. My husband and I had to check out early and they prepared us breakfast the day before. Room was nice and clean. We loved our stay there.

• Reviewed: 25 April 2016

A little out of the way, but away from the traffic and noise.

Considering its location, nothing. A lovely hotel.

A little out of the way, but away from the traffic and noise. The buses are regular and cheap. Theo's a friendly guy and the room was excellent with a lovely balcony.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2016

Everything is perfect, the restaurant below is not like the...

It's in a neigbourhood out of town, very authentic, and easy to get to Chania itself by car, although 25min walk on foot alongside a busy road. If you are a light sleeper, you may hear the dogs bark at night.

Everything is perfect, the restaurant below is not like the traditional ones but an upmarket , new cuisine type with good prices and very tasty meals. The owners are very friendly and all is in immaculate condition.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

Friendliness of the owner and staff

Bedrooms need renovation, this would make so much difference.

Friendliness of the owner and staff Excellent Restaurant Good Value Quiet area Near beach

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

location was great for exploring the west part of the island...

Quite far from the town centre if walking, but with a car there is plenty of parking and is just a short drive.

location was great for exploring the west part of the island, close by to many nice beaches. Theo was a fantastic host and even offered to let us use the laundry room when we asked.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

The hotel has a very good restaurant for dinner - this is...

The hotel is more of a hostel - all services are charged an additional cost (changing of towels more than every 3 days, mini-fridge, etc). The beds are rock hard, and have very thin sheets. It is clear that every measure possible was taken so that as little money be spent as possible to make the furnishings correct. There is no possibility to regulate the air conditioning. The shower was in a horrible condition. Further, they do not accept any credit cards, CASH ONLY. With the owner's BMW parked outside I very much question the integrity of this cash only system. We were quite upset about this, as were the people checking in right after us. The only positive was the very delicious dinner that we ate at the hotel restaurant. I would recommend eating dinner at this hotel but absolutely not staying there...Further, I think many of the reviews posted here are fake, which is awful. I booked this hotel based on the reviews I saw on booking and felt really scammed after having stayed there. I always book on booking following the reviews and have never seen such discrepencies between the reviews and the actual state of the hotel.

The hotel has a very good restaurant for dinner - this is the ONLY positive.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

Everything, food, location and Theo the owner was so willing...

BREAKFAST could have more fruit like berries, melon & more cheese selection from local area.

Everything, food, location and Theo the owner was so willing to please everyone. Nothing was a problem.This was a real home from home hotel. Simple & nice. Beach towels provided. Nice walk (40min) to City. Taxi €5 for 2pax. Dinner at hotel for additional €12 per night was exceptional.(5☆standard). Will def be back nxt year!

• Reviewed: 24 October 2015

The most I like restaurant.

Internet connection was horrible upstairs, far away from the city, absence of receptionist in the morning.

The most I like restaurant. Clean, tasty food and great views.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2015

Good quiet location at the edge of the city.

Not convenient for first time visitors in Chania, the road to the center is congested. Best to order a taxi.

Good quiet location at the edge of the city. You need a car, there's plenty of parking. On a hill by the sea. An excellent dinner, the best in our whole month trip.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2015

The hotel owner was really kind and friendly.

Rooms were a little bit small but neat and tidy.

The hotel owner was really kind and friendly. He is English native speaker ( he was Canadian I think) and spent time explaining us hiw to get around. excellent restaurant with beautifil view on the sea. breakfast offered a generous choice. good value for money.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

Very nice, unproblematic, friendly staff (manager,waiters...

The bed was double as requested but with 2 separate matteraces - uncomfortable gap in the middle. Every time we were coming back to the room the toilet smell was all over the room. Flushing, airing and air freshened helped quickly.

Very nice, unproblematic, friendly staff (manager,waiters,cleaning lady). Good, quiet location -10min by car to the center. Nice breakfast, something new every day, nice sea view from the restaurant. Quite new building and facilities, so could throw toilet paper to the toilet (not to the bin as in many places in Crete).

• Reviewed: 24 August 2015

The host is very nice and helpful to inform about the area.

The host is very nice and helpful to inform about the area. The restaurant is absolutely amazing. The food is delicious and not so expensive. The location is nice, the view on the sea I s great and the hotel being a bit outside of Hania, it is quiet and relaxing. The rooms could be a bit more furnished but the balcony on the sea is delightful.

There are also 23 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.