Reviews of Amazones Villas Apartments 3 stars

359, Irinis Road Stalis, Stalida, 70007, Greece

Not enough guest reviews for this property

This property has been reviewed 1 time. To ensure the quality of guest review information, we only calculate average guest review scores when there are at least 5 reviews.

Brilliant stay, we will return!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Friendly staff, clean and very close to the beach. We felt safe and very welcome. Spacious apartments surrounded by nice, green gardens. We highly recommend it to anyone. We will be back one day soon.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2015

The bartender is a wonderfully friendly and hard-working man.

Not much to dislike. It's small, with a small bar and pool, but I like that, so no issues for me.

The bartender is a wonderfully friendly and hard-working man. The owners were helpful and accommodating. The apartments are away from the noise of the main beach road, but close enough to enjoy the tavernas, beach and restaurants

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

I (woman 39) and my two kids (4,8) had A wonderful stay at...

If you travel with really young children there is about 5 minutes walk to the beach but it wasnt a problem for us:)

I (woman 39) and my two kids (4,8) had A wonderful stay at Amazones. Perfect for kids with a great pool, mini-golf and table pool. The owners and staff (Dimitris, Natasha and Vasili) were super friendly and made our stay lovely. Big flats, We had the best time! Thank you. Lilia, August & Greta

• Reviewed: 13 May 2015

The pool area is nice.

The pool area is nice. The terrace with the snack bar is a perfect spot for relaxing. We like the breakfast every morning on the terrace. It is only 60 m to the boardwalk and a then 10 minute walk to Stalida.