Reviews of Andromeda Villas & Spa Resort

Off Thiras - Oias Road, Imerovigli, 84700, Greece

#43 of 52 hotels in Imerovigli

Terrible service
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Terrible service. Rude reception staffs- they should not work in the hospitality industry. Never had this kind of experience before. Quite an unpleasant stay. Please avoid this hotel.

This hotel exceeded our expectations, it defineteley has the...
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

This hotel exceeded our expectations, it defineteley has the best view of Santorini. The staff is very friendly and the facilities are perfect to enjoy and relax with your friends or family. I would definitely come back!

Breathtaking ocean views, excellent customer service,...
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

Nothing not to like here, really enjoyed our stay here!

Breathtaking ocean views, excellent customer service, beautiful food, 3 pools to enjoy! Would stay here again!

The view, the rooms , the team, reception, location location...
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Only a lot of steps but that is how it has the be.

The view, the rooms , the team, reception, location location and it’s stunning to be be there Everything is so pristine and clean Restaurant very good. Love love.

The location is probably the best on the whole island , with...
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The location is probably the best on the whole island , with the most perfect view. Hotel is gorgeous pools are very clean and sun beds are easy to grab , staff are amazing and we would love to return at some point . I will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting santorini .

Worth a stay.
    • Honeymoon Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

We booked a honeymoon suite which was the most expensive one but I saw other rooms were better with a bigger pool.So not sure if they gave us the right room which they said it was.

Location,staff services and the view everything was amazing.Staff is very supportive they'll arrange everything you want be it vehicle, transfer etc.Over all a good experience.

View is amazing, my balcony had a clear view of the sunset,...
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

View is amazing, my balcony had a clear view of the sunset, room was large and clean, hotel staff was very helpful - no exceptions. My special congrats to the bell boys that have a hard job carrying luggage up and down the stairs. Pools are good. Breakfast is good and has many options.

Great place. Breakfast starts at 8:30.
    • Honeymoon Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

Time of breakfast is started at 8:30 in the morning at this accommodation. It depends on plans, but breakfast was not included and I added in advance without knowing the time of breakfast. I had early morning flight and requested to cancel the breakfast (14 euro), but staff did not accept my request. As an alternative, I got one sandwich (ham and cheese), banana, apple, orange, and some other fruits, that's it. I was not happy with this alternative. When you book, please check your schedule carefully. Except above, I had great time there.

Amazing view, sunset, sunrise.

Love the hotel, the view, the whole stay was amazing!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Breakfast wasn't that good. Food didn't feel fresh. Especially the eggs. Bed wasn't comfy at all. I asked for a king size bed when I reserved, however I received 2 single beds next to each other.

The view, the pool, the location of hotel by far the best ever!

Amazing views and extremely friendly staff. Highly recommended
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Breakfast could have been more generous in terms of variety of offer. Air extractor in the bathroom not sufficient to remove the smell of humidity.

Fantastic location with amazing view of the caldera. Staff extremely friendly and polite. Close to both Fira and Oia for an evening out.

Poor service that makes your stay unworthwhile especially for such a high rate
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Staff service is awful ! Noisy ...u book room with a view but you don't get any view. Watch out on booking with booking.com if you wana stay there first you get more expensive rate and a random group like treatment. Too bad!

Location is great

Generally good to stay
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

The sewage smell was very bad in the bathroom. Jakuzzi spa was far smaller than looked on the room photos.

All the staffs were quite responsive and kind. The restaurant foods were great.

We didn't get the room.we booked and paid for.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

We didn t het the room we booked for. And above all they lied about it. We booked a superior room, and they said that the room in the site that we booked is different because there 37 different types of superior rooms in this hotel. But we found out when we got there. Also the breakfast very overpriced!

The view.

Only good view , nothing else special
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

they gave us an upgrade from superior room that we booked into a suite room and that was a disaster! The room decoration was not even close to the pictures we saw on booking and I feel betrayed.. the room inside was so dirty, furniture was so old and dirty with black marks (room number 60) we change room immediately the same moment we arrived into something better and cleaner! The second day when they clean our room they forget to put us water in the fridge , coffe cups and water glasses aswell. From the staff we didn’t feel welcome except of the night shift reception she was very friendly and willing to help us with everything we needed! Overall workers do so much work there because they have 57 rooms at this property so they really don’t care about you in person. The bartender from the pool bar was rude everytime I asked him something he kinda sent me away all the time. Didn’t wanna even listen to what I wanted to order.

The view was amazing from every part of this hotel , we had a balcony with sea view and sunset view that it makes it so nice and relaxing ! The property has 3 swimming pools in every spot and a lot of sun beds!

• Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Not very accessible for those with physical disabilities - though most of Santorini isn’t

Great location Beautiful sunset view Lovely staff Great pool Variety of room options Wide offering of breakfast items Elevator part way Porters to carry your bags Very comfortable beds

The view is wonderful and the place calm.
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The room and the bathroom are not well painted. There are obvious electric cables hanging. The bathroom is very small. The toilets didn’t work... To sum it up, the quality of the room is incredibly low. I got a basic bungalow in Paros for 1/5 of the price I paid for andromeda and its quality was 3 times better. It’s a disgrace. You just pay for the view... The rooms of this hotel (at least our) really needs to be renovated. I’ve never felt so bad about a hotel. I’m sorry about writing a bad comment for the very first time.

The view is wonderful and the place calm. Personal is friendly.

The views we're incredible from our deluxe suite.
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The only complaint would be the bathroom had sepic odor.. Think it may be an island issue?

The views we're incredible from our deluxe suite. Great distance from popular areas but quiet place to retreat to.

Beautiful view from everywhere.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Very confusing layout) It’s really hard to find your way to the room or out of the hotel

Beautiful view from everywhere. Amazing stuff especially waiter Vasilis who worked at our wedding and was super helpful and friendly.

Totally disappointing and feeling cheated.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The rooms were not of the type/quality shown on the website while booking. They gave a substandard/lower category room and passed off as Superior thereby pocketing extra money. The staff was rude when pointed out and refused to change insisting that the room was of the category booked for. The room had neither the physical dimensions nor the furniture nor the facilities nor the décor as described on the website. I was greatly disappointed and feel cheated. The Operations Manager was informed but to no avail. It is too highly prices and not at all value for money. I strongly recommend that Booking.com should lower the grading of the hotel otherwise it would adversely affect their own credibility.

Only the view but that was the case with most of the properties. So nothing great.

An excellent 5 nights with a million dollar view from our room,
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

It was a bit of trek from the road (at the tip of the hill) down to reception, but as the hotel was built into the side of the hill, this wasn't surprising . Two lifts made it a bit easier as did attentive staff when it came to heavy lifting of suitcases etc.

The view from the room was amazing. The sunsets were particularly spectacular and well worth experiencing with a class of wine or cocktail.

Amazing.
    • Suite with Caldera View (2 Guests)

Transfer from airport was excellent as ordered but return to airport was charged for personal transfer but ended up sharing with couple from another hotel Expensive for room only. As per whole of Santorini.

Very friendly, welcoming staff. Nice clean suite with amazing view. Had a problem with something in our room which was rectified immediately with no intrusion. Transfer from airport was excellent as ordered. Requested a bottle to be put in our room upon arrival, was there exactly as requested.

Great location, good value, the facility was lovely , really...
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The rooms were not like the pictures on booking .com , the bathrooms were dated. We asked for an upgrade but so did everyone, I recommend getting the best room. It was very clean though and we liked the complex.

Great location, good value, the facility was lovely , really enjoyed the sunloungers and infinity pool, the staff were very friendly & helpful.

Super views, but the rooms are a bit old for the price.
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

The bathroom equipment is very old, water pressure is inconsistent. This was a surprise for me for such a price.

Great caldera view that overweight all the downsides, perfect place for the wedding. Good in-room breakfast. Internet was good.

Magical
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Nothing to complain about, would stay here again in a heart beat

It was our first time in Greece. Andromeda was super accommodating. They picked us up from the airport and gave us a ride back. The food was great, the view was amazing, the people were extremely nice and the location was perfect. We went to the capital Fira and to Oia, and even hit Santos Wines on an ATV with ease

We heart santorini!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The hotel sign is so small. Hard to find. Misses some hooks to hang the towels in the bathroom.

The view is awesome! Fantastic staffs! Very clean and this is one of the best hotels in Santorini! Early checked in. Food varieties.

Excellent location on the edge of the caldera, beautiful...
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Bathroom had a slightly musty smell but I think it was from the water which was not drinkable, it wasn’t bad enough to ruin my stay and there was an extraction fan in there that I turned on for a bit before showering, buffet breakfast needs improvement as eggs and sausages and things were stone cold and need to be in a warmer if breakfast is going to run over 2-3 hours and cost €14, need to put dinner menus in rooms for ordering to rooms, most staff not overly friendly - the exceptions were Stathos in the restaurant who was super congenial and reception girl when I checked in.

Excellent location on the edge of the caldera, beautiful views all day and at sunset, short walk to the main town of Fira, lifts - wouldn’t have been able to cope with the steps without them!!, lovely pools, clean facility, reasonably good restaurant for dinner but there are others nearby for variation.

Staying in the best balcony of the Aegean!
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The quality of the breakfast products was kinda poor. Lots of things to improve there.

The view, the room, the cleanliness, the freshness. All that perfect white.

very good place to relax and to be in peace
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

prices in bar was little bit high

i liked everything starting with very friendly staff. Also food was tasty. i am excited from this hotel. thank u for being so good.

I have all positive things to say about this hotel.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

I have all positive things to say about this hotel. The view was perfect! It was everything I had seen on pictures and everything I had imagine. Dont get discourge about the stairs for it is unvoidable since the hotel is by the cliff. They do have a lift which is very helpful specially for us who has to carry our toddler most of the time. The location was in middle of Fira and Oia. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I suggest to get a room with a balcony. The sunset was perfect!

Great view
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Check in and check out (especially invoice issuance) took too long ... even the lady in check in was very very nice she had to do lots of things in the same time(meeting guests, answering phone, taking room service orders, etc). Same for check out ... over 30 min for an invoice ..this should really be improved .....usually guests have schedule, flights / ferry to catch

Location is fantastic, especially after you manage to find the elevator not climbing the stairs. Even though ....climbing stairs worth for the view. The view is absolutely fantastic.

• Classic Double Room with Caldera View

It is unfortunate that I have to write this. We had a problem with our personal property. My wife and I went to dinner last night in town. When we left we was deciding between her boat shoes or sandals. She chose sandals. We did not give it much more thought. Last night after returning from dinner we unlocked the door and came in to call it a night. There was a letter on the desk that gave instructions for check out. We again thought nothing of it. Then this morning as she was getting ready to leave she was going to wear her shoes and new pants. They are no where to be found. We went to the front desk to check if there was any more information and they said they do not have her shoes or pants which I believe as she tried to help and seemed genuinely concerned. So the big problem we have is that we left for dinner. An unknown staff member entered the room and left that note. And now the shoes pants and shopping bag that were in the room prior to dinner are not here. I do not falsely accuse and in this situation based on our own knowledge we believe the bag of items to have been stolen. By either a staff member or someone with access to the room. We are very disappointied and upset about the violation and would like to come to a satisfactory resolution.

Good overall
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Pool not heated! Very cold to swim in which was disappointing since that was one of the main things I was looking forward to using at the hotel!

Perfect location, lovely staff, fantastic views

Very nice villa in between Firá and Oia, has a nice main...
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The only value was in the food, the drinks were on the expensive side and did not justify the mark up. Also I was double charged for my stay but it was corrected, in euros, which as an international traveler left me paying an unnecessary amount more due to exchange rate fluctuations which I received no apology or compensation for which was their mistake. Also at check out when presented with the bill I was fine accepting my total of charges but was quoted in euros but charged in dollars which caused me to be charged unnecessary fees for paying in USD. The markup was ridiculous and even if it was the bank and not the property’s fault, the receipt clearly said that I agreed that I had a choice to pay in dollars or euros and was paying in dollars, but in reality I was never asked and I would’ve gladly said euros, and when I tried to ask why I was told there was no choice. A blatant lie.

Very nice villa in between Firá and Oia, has a nice main pool and two smaller ones although it was too cold to use the main one and the other two were not ready yet.

Only the view was superb. Hotel room ishorribly dated
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

The hotel is very dated and in need of refurbishment. Lobby and main pool area itself looked very modern. But when we arrived at our room, we were shocked to see the bathroom looking like in the 90s, the jacuzzi in the bathroom where we showered was very old and you could see black marks around the nozzle! Who would use that! Unhygienic! The bed and pillow were also uncomfortable! Even the towels were very dingy looking! But to be fair at least the room was very clean.

The view from anywhere in the hotel was amazing.

Beautiful
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

There was no shower in our room, only a big tub. Don't get me wrong i loved the soaking tub, but some days you just need a quick shower.

The view was phenomenal and we really liked the location. Its more quite and less crowded than Oia and Fira yet very accessible.

Perfect honeymoon!
    • Honeymoon Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

We have just had an amazing week here for our honeymoon. The honeymoon suite (37) was wonderful everything we hoped it would be! Very comfy & cosy inside and the outside hot tub & balcony were amazing to watch the stunning sunsets! The staff were fantastic very helpful & friendly. The room was kept spotless by the fantastic cleaning lady who was there every day & worked extremely hard! I would definitely recommend this hotel especially to couples looking for a relaxing, romantic holiday!

beautiful place although bit pricey. would go again
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The walk from the entrance to the reception was multiple levels of travel. There are elevators but need to switch between two and they are still apart. Specially hard with heavy luggage. Breakfast at the hotel was Euro 14 pp and there are no restaurants open for breakfast in the area

The infinity pool was beautiful. The view from the room was breathtaking. Rooms are clean and pretty. Staff is friendly. View of the sunset from the hotel is amazing.

Great hotel and staff, fantastic views!
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

The outdoor pools were not heated, we went in October and the water was very chilly!

The location was incredible, the room was fantastic - really spacious and clean with an excellent view of the caldera! Staff were excellent, they booked a lot of our excursions for us and were very helpful.

Best hotel in Santorini!
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The view was everything to me. I was a little afraid because I couldn't believe that I would stay at this hotel for the price. The room (little house) was really clean and cute. The public transportation was close and a mini market right in front. The best Rissoto in the world is served in this Hotel.

Beautiful location, so much to see around Santorini.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Breakfast too expensive, can’t justify €14 pp. all additional charges- first time being asked to pay for safe box and for room service. €8 to get room service from the kitchen to the room, when £0 to get takeaway delivery when at home.

The view!! Breathtaking.

Extremely good sunset view
    • Deluxe Suite with Private Pool and Caldera View

Location is fair knowing the terrain of island. Our room is far from the reception and main entrance as we have to walk through many up and down staircases to reach the restaurant and reception. The pool is not as clean as we though as it's full of dead insects probably because of the strong wind that blows into the pool after they clean it in the morning.

The view is extremely good. Staff are extremely friendly and patient in serving us. We ordered food in their restaurant and they offered to delivered to us free even though they have to walk up and down layers of staircases.

We can't wait to go back someday!
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

The Andromeda was exactly what we were hoping for! The resort location was perfect. It was within walking distance to everything, amazing views, but far enough that it we felt our balcony was private and not in the highest tourist part of the town. The spa was fantastic and reasonably priced. All the staff were helpful and friendly and made our stay that much more enjoyable.

Beautiful hotel with amazing views and lovely staff!
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Pool water a tad cold but I can imagine its great in summer! We did visit October so pool water usually cold then!

Great views from the room and the 3 pools. Food and drinks lovely. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and spacious. Very relaxing place!

Stayed here for our honeymoon.
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

Stayed here for our honeymoon. Got the honeymoon suite with the private balcony and hot tub. Hot tub was never warm. View was awesome though. Can't drink the water in Santorini. Hotel did not supply you with water. Staff was pretty bad. Service was awful. One morning I called for coffee. I was told it was an extra $8 to deliver the coffee to our room. They delivered us instant coffee with no water to make the coffee. HORRIBLE service. The view and room made this stay great. Don't order the breakfast--- it's 80 euros for 2 people!!!! Cafes all around that will be much cheaper.

Stunning view in front of the room with abundant breakfast served at balcony of our room.
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

The bathroom could be more beautiful while the bed room and living room are very lovely.

I like the majestic view of the ocean in front of our room. Also love all you can eat brakfast whic was served in room.

Beautiful place, very comfy room, amazing view!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

As a vegetarian the restaurant didn’t have many vegie options and the if you need to wash any clothes the laundry is very overpriced.

Beautiful place, very comfy room, amazing view! Good location between Oia and Fira, quite easy to get public transport, supermarket nearby... overall a very good stay!

Beautiful hotel with stunning views.
    • Suite with Caldera View (2 Guests)

Map of hotel would’ve been good as it can be confusing on how to get around the multiple levels. Would’ve preferred standard shower option.

Absolutely gorgeous views. Loved having shutters on the windows and doors so you could let in sunlight. Very clean aesthetic and beautiful facilities.

Incredible view and an amazing hotel that we can't wait to visit again soon!

Everything was amazing !

Location and view was incredible!!!!! 3 beautiful pool areas nice staff and good restaurant that is reasonably priced. The staff assisted with booking scooters and transfers. I can not recommend this hotel enough! WOW!!!!!! You will not be disappointed

Everything was beyond perfect!
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

Nothing could have made this better. Far exceeded my expectations.

WOW the views here cannot be beat. We had a VIP suite w/ hot tub. Everything was absolutely perfect, the staff was accommodating, the room was great, balcony was AMAZING. Location was great, right off of the path so very easy to access. Easy walk to restaurants and also about a 20 minute walk to Fira which was nice. We were so happy with our room and our stay here. And seriously, the views are unreal.

Beautiful property
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

Our air conditioner didn't work and despite having the window open/cracked it was warm in the room at night. There was no iron with ironing board or robes which would have been a nice addition for the chill at night and in the morning on the balcony.

The view was amazing and just what we were looking for for our splurge night in santorini. We went out to grab food and other than that did not leave the room/ balcony. We were able to relax, drink wine and watch the sunset from our private balcony. Completely lovely!

Good location and facility.
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The reception desk is not located on the from door, people have to take lift to check in/out

Good location and facility. Amazing sun set view from our balcony, no need to visit Oia. Very friendly stuff who also gave us a free white wine and boxes of fruit for our honey moon.

Andromeda you were a huge let down.

The staff were not friendly and showed little care factor or interest in whether we were enjoying our stay or not. For the price we paid the rooms were poor l expected a lot more. We were given a tiny apartmemt tyle room with a small bathroom, tiny kitchenette both of which we could accept however tbe bed was upstairs on a mezzanine in the tiniest of spaces. The matress was very uncomfortable and the area very crammed. The bed was against the wall so when my husband had to use the bathroom at night he literally had to climb over me to get down the stairs thus wake me up. It was terrible. Further more when we did go up to sleep for the night once we uncovered tbe bed there was hair on the sheets pillow case. It took over 30 minutes for someone to come and change them. We complained and were thankfully moved to another room which was slightly bigger the following morning. The quality of linen was poor and the crockery not properly cleaned. I expected a whome lot more for what wr paid. We came from Mykonos where we stay for an extra night than what we did in Santorini in a 4.5 star boutique hotel which was luxurious and tbe staff were amazing and paid less than what we did in Santorini. We clearly paid for the location and the views. The property externally was very nice but the standard of the rooms was poor. Very dissapointed to say the least. Would not recommend Andromeda to anyone l know.

The amazing views of the caldera and the external look of the property.

Needs some minor improvements and focus on service but great value for money and amazing location.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Unfortunately, service isn't great, and staff could be friendlier and more attentive to customer experience.

The hotel is in a great location, offers gorgeous views, with beautiful rooms (make sure you get a balcony). Rooms are beautiful, bed not that comfortable, bathrooms need little refurbishment (Strong noise from extractor fan and tub) and need better cleaning especially bed covers. Overall great place and most important excellent value for money in santorini.

The venue is fantastic and the view of the Caldera exquisite!!!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Reception did not respond helpfully or quickly with easy requests.

The cleaning staff were wonderful and very helpful. The reception was not very helpful and there were 3 of us in the room with only two tea cups, saucers and glasses. When we requested more they took hours later to arrive. We asked the cleaning staff and got them immediately. These are normally things that would not bother me but when I'm paying so much for this beautiful venue I expect more!

Our stay at Andromeda was excellent!
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Our stay at Andromeda was excellent!! The staff in the hotel lobby, the bar/restaurant, Spa were great!! Very friendly and very accommodating!! Niloleta handled our wedding ceremony exceptionally along with Andoni who was the waiter during our wedding dinner ( if I am not mistaking his name). Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Amazing experience!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The stress I had for about 2 weeks prior to our getting there because they could not process our credit cards! Gave them 3 different cards over and over and they couldn't get them to work. When I called we were told to call back at 11:00 to talk to sales manager. This happened a couple times until I finally got Booking.com involved because these credit cards were working elsewhere in Greece. It was obviously not a credit card problem. I am extremely thankful that the hotel continued to honor our reservation at the request of Booking.com. Otherwise they could have canceled and then what would we have done? Thank you for your understanding and as expected, our card did work when presented on site. No idea what was going wrong and we gave them several different cards that all should have worked and wouldn't! I could not get an explanation why and maybe the staff did not know the answer, but they tell you not to drink the water at the room. They provide you with 2 bottles of water. Now, this is not a game changer for me considering everything else the hotel has to offer, but maybe it could be for some. We just rinsed our tooth brushes with bottled water. Not sure if this is something new or a recent occurrence or it it is permanent, but I do not remember seeing this in a review. It could also be a situation for all or many places here. Could not get an explanation any further than it's for health reasons.

Simply stunning views. The staff was wonderful. They did everything they could to accommodate you. The location, layout, pools, view, scenery, etc. were outstanding. We did not eat any meals at the hotel so I cannot address that at all. Did enjoy drinks from the bar at the pool. Was nice to have pool towels provided. It was very quiet to sleep. Room was neat, up to date, spacious. Had a safe and refrigerator. We had a porch/balcony with an unbelievable view of the sunsets. There are cushioned lounges around the 3 pools with knock out views. We even saw a staff member changing the covers on them one day. Not sure how often that happens but so great they do that! There are many stairs here and the bell boys haul your luggage on their shoulders like it's nothing! We had an early flight out and one of them was on duty to help us get our luggage out. The driver they hire was there and waiting at 6am to take us to the airport. From what we experienced, very efficiently run hotel from the time you arrive until time you leave. I would attach pictures but the ones they have online are true to what you will find.

Calming view, nice people

Too many stairs and steps in between floors and rooms so not conducive with young ones or the older ones. No rails to hold on to and can be slippery. Navigating through the hotel can be confusing and you can end up walking rather than using the lift. Lift defective one time during our stay.

The place had a beautiful view and warm helpful staff. It is quite near to fira and easy to get around greece from this place.

SUNSET!!!! Personable staff, wonderfully calming atmosphere... would book here again
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The breakfast was a real let down. Paid 14€ each and the quality of food was not as good as what we had had in our Rhodes and Crete hotels.

This was an AMAZING place for us to stay. The staff member Labros was very attentive to what we needed at any given time and always had a remark to make us laugh. The view at sunset was to die for and such a relaxing enjoyable stay. I only wished we had more than 2 nights there. The stuffed squid in the restaurant for dinner was absolutely beautiful, and the pizza we had for lunch was amazing!

Amazing views of the caldera and sunsets, jacuzzi was great, but not worth $500/night.
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

The shower was missing a door, so only half of it was covered making the floor very wet after each shower. The bathroom floor drain emitted a sewage smell that was very unpleasant every time you enter.

The view was exceptional.

Wonderful location and views, terrible service.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

As a lot of the other reviews note, the service in this hotel is absolutely atrocious. Slow, rude and they just don't care. (Note that the cleaning staff are the exception and are lovely and considerate and do a good job.)

This hotel is perfectly located and the sunset views are just magical. Pay a bit more for a slightly better room and a bit higher up. Worth it.

The location, staff, communal areas including...
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

The room we booked which was quite pricey as it was a junior suite was of a very poor standard. The quality of the sheets were rough like sand paper. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The decor in the room was very dated. The marble bathroom was gloomy and had stains all over the stone. There was a disgustingly old Jacuzzi (which wouldn't have worked even if i dared to try it as the knobs were rotten and broken) in the bathroom which was our only form of showering. A shower head that had to be hand held in order to use whilst standing in a bath with NO shower curtain. Which means after every shower myself and my partner would have to walk with care as the whole bathroom would be covered in water which either if us could have slipped and fallen on very easily. I would then have to proceed to cover the marble floor with about four towels to soak up the water. This would be my routine after every shower morning & night everyday, for both me and my partner, which is ridiculous. For this i believe the cost of the hotel did not match the quality and i most definitely not return.

The location, staff, communal areas including bar/restaurant/pool area and exterior of the hotel itself are lovely.

Excellent hotel with an incredible view!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

unfortunately the families with too noisy children. They should be educated to respect the ambient.

Incredible view! Very warm and professional staff. All pools and spaces are very clean. Beds are comfortable.

Great views, clean but facilities in need of update.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Facilities aren't in great shape, need updates and repair. The showers in particular were not in great shape. They weren't real closed off at all or at all all so the whole bathroom would be soaked when you showered. The furniture and fixtures are very old. The shuttle driver was the worst, grumpy jerk who obviously didn't really want to be doing what he was doing - very rude.

Wonderful views

Staff was nice.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

They bank they use charges you at a difference exchange rate than your home country. They will charge you often a lot more than you're supposed to. I was trying to sort out this problem and found out that many guests had similar issues. Best to pay in euros there.

Staff was nice. View is beautiful.

extremely good view.
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Dinner food is a bit disappointed. Not good as last year.

extremely good view. very helpful and friendly staff. room is clean and nice. Second time in this villa. Everything is so good, the room service breakfast looks fancy and tastes good. all the staff are very nice and helpful. Waiter Mr, Labros helped us a lot.

the pool and the views were nice but not enough sun beds for...
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

i rented a superior room 4 weeks in advance of my stay ( and paid $$$$ a lot of money for what i was hoping would be a very special stay at a special hotel) but when i arrived they had doubled booked my room and tried to send me to another hotel...then i had to wait hours and hours to get into my room and when i finally did it was a complete dump!!! ( i.e. nothing like the pictures online of a superior room) i think they have only few really nice modern rooms that they photograph and post on booking.com and when people see these pictures they pay top dollar for these rooms posted on line but in reality they have very tiny filthy rooms and then when u arrive and have pre paid u are stuck with a horrible stressful experience instead of a beautiful relaxing vacation. i have travelled all over the world and have never ever had such a horrible experience!! the staff kept promising that they would comp the room or offer a big dicount for the double booking but i never received one. they said that the manager would send an email by 4 pm on the day i checked out but an entire week later none had been sent the bathroom had lots of black mold in the caulking of the tub and rust dripping down the sides of the tile from the metal tub. the shower head had no force and it was impossible to sit in the tub and try and rinse shampoo out of your hair. i asked if they could send someone to clean it and they ignored my request no one ever came to clean it and no one ever came to look at it. i do not think the owners are greek for all the other hotels i stayed in all over greece always provided lovely welcoming gifts upon your arrival. usually apertifs with cookies or fruit. this hotel was the most expensive i stayed over the two weeks i was in greece and all they gave was a welcoming glass of water..???

the pool and the views were nice but not enough sun beds for all the guests.. and the staff super oblivious

Spectactular views, but terrible service.
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

Service was terrible - check-in was ludicrously slow and the staff were not helpful. Food and drink service around the pool was extremely slow (you had to wait a minimum of 30mins for your order). There are not sufficient sunbeds for the number of hotel guests when at full capacity. Some of the rooms have been refurbished and others have not - the bathrooms could definitely do with a refresh.

Views were absolutely breath-taking - uninterrupted views of the Caldera from all rooms. The food is decent for a pool bar. Comfortable beds and all rooms are fully air-conditioned. Nice spa and great massage.

Best hotel I've stayed in. Spectacular views.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Slightly difficult to find!

Loved a little spa pool in one corner that had the view from the edge. Sitting around on the sun beds, they came around with free nibbles!

Santorini is The wonderful Island
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

If you pay 300 euros per night, you will receive hotel cosmetics like a 2-star hotel, a bed with only 2 pillows and an empty minibar...

Extremely beautiful view

Amazing hotel! Can't wait to come back.
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

Staff were very friendly and helped us with everything we needed. Room was very nice and spacious and view was unbelieavble. Choice of pools were great and food was delicious.

Wouldn't stay here again.
    • Classic Double Room with Caldera View

The air conditioning unit made a loud tapping noise al the time it was on - they kept saying they had fixed it but hadn't and we couldn't sleep with the noise. The bathroom was mouldy and dirty and the linens was clearly old and tatty. The location was stunning but there are many other accommodation options in that location that we looked around whilst there and are much better kept. The pool area was always very busy as there aren't many sunbed she. The breakfast was very poor.

Location and view

Good and Bad
    • VIP Suite with Private Jacuzzi and Caldera View

The property could have offered so much more. We were a group of 5 and gradually worked through the contents of the bar, even though we are not massive drinkers. I feel that the staff although all very wonderful were not trained enough to offer the kind of service that should have been available to this property.

This property was wonderfully situated with a romantic feel. Each room was individually decorated with very good taste. The breakfast served on the balcony of each room was delivered to the minute.

Wonderful
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

Would have liked a stand up shower. Breakfast a bit boring. Would have liked to order fresh eggs rather than chef just standing there Otherwise staff lovely

Views can't be beat.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The hotel needs more sunbeds. If you don't secure one in the morning, they can be difficult to find.

Views can't be beat. Pool was amazing. Good air conditioning and comfortable beds. Spacious rooms. Highly recommend. Spa massage was amazing.

A great start to the holiday
    • Junior Suite with Caldera View

The shower, you have to hold the shower head up as it's over the bath

This is a great hotel for adults, older children and teenagers, but there isn't s a lot for children. Especially as there are so many hills and steps throughout the resort. It has the best views in Santorini and the sunset.