9.8

9.9

9.7

9.9

I only have amazing things to say about this hotel.
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

I only have amazing things to say about this hotel. We enjoyed every minute. Quiet and secluded wth your own private pool, breakfast delivered each morning, overly friendly staff that will organise anything you ask. Restaurant is also amazing with gorgeous sunset views. We will definitely be returning to Carpe Diem!

It doesn't get any more peaceful than Carpe Diem.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

That I had to eventually check put and leave...

Everything! This place was absolutely perfect for my wife and I. We wanted total relaxation in an authentic (non-tourist) part of Santorini and this place exceeded our expectations. With only ten villas the only thing you can hear by day or by night is the sound of the wind and the chirping of birds or beetles. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was absolute superb. My wife and I are real foodies who appreciate fine dining and the one night we had dinner there did not disappoint. First class food. The location on first impression seems a bit remote, but infact it was perfect for what we wanted. Santorini is a small island and everything is close if you have a car, which I would recommend if you are staying here. 10/10 experience made even better by the very personal service delivered by Sotiris and his team. We will be back. Dean and Lucy. 👌👏

Perfect!!
    • Astra Suite with Private Heated Pool & Panoramic Island View

The hotel is absolutely beautiful, real luxury hotel! Amazing breakfast great view! But beyond all that, the staff was truly incredible, service oriented, nice, kind and extremely helpful.. my first time there but definitely not the last!!

Everything!
    • Terra Suite with Private Heated Pool & Panoramic Island View

I loved the location in Pyrgos because it's so quiet and you get great views of Fira & Oia, but some people may not like being so far away from Fira. A car is nearly a requirement to get around.

Everything! One of the best places we've stayed in. The service was amazing!

Excellent facility, beautiful, quiet and very clean.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

I'd like to have a small Gym

Excellent facility, beautiful, quiet and very clean. Very nice view. Staff very kind and helpful. Location convenient and close to all the best beaches. Super recommended for those who want a quiet holiday away from the noise of Fira and Oia.

Excellent exceptional pure delight with outstanding staff thank you for making our stay so memorable
    • Dea Suite with Private Heated Pool & Panoramic Island View

Spectacular what a fantastic hotel, staff exceptional food out of this world just a delight. We will definitely return soon. Thank you for enabling us to make life memories x

A truly fantastic place in every way.

Really can't fault it.

Everything! Lovely location. Brilliant facilities. Amazingly attentive staff. Fabulous food. Great wine. Loved everything.

Illegally Wonderful!!!

Absolutely nothing!

Everything! Carpe Diem is been one of the most beautiful place where we have past our holiday time. Staff amazing (especially the head butler - Thrasos). The whole is been MAGICAL! Nothing to say. Have to be proven!!!

• Lava Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Energy, Effort, Enthusiasm, and Excellence - these are the 4Es Carpe Diem has achieved in my three day stay. Words are not enough to stress how much I've appreciated everything - from the gorgeous view to the first-class service and from all good food to all pure-gold moments. Everyone should visit Carpe Diem - it will mark a shining moment in your life and if, fortunate enough, change your life in a positive way. Carpe Diem literally made me a better person by showing me the best way to spread love. Well done - well done - well done!

I would simply say that "You feel like you are at...
    • Terra Suite with Private Heated Pool & Panoramic Island View

I would simply say that "You feel like you are at home". Thrasos and his team are amazing. Starting for the check-in time to the check-out time, i never felt like i was in a Hotel. We were greeted first by a welcome drink. Thrasos is also a guide for your sight seeing and would explain to you what you can do to the best in the day in a relaxed manner. The complimentary champagne he gave to us for our guest at the hotel was really nice. I would definately say that this place is more than worth the money you pay and should be tried everyone visiting Santorini. A big thanks to Thrasos and his team. Keep up the good work. :)

The spa there is fantastic, so does the breakfast.
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

The room is very clean and comfortable, all people in the hotel are friendly, provide us many useful informations and advices. We do really enjoy it!

The spa there is fantastic, so does the breakfast.

Amazing Hotel !

Nothing !

Everything !!! This hotel is absolutely wonderful : a perfect calm location and stunning view, the Lava suite is amazing, well decorated and comfortable with the heated pool and a big terrace to enjoy Santorini's sun, the breakfast is excellent with plenty of choices. We also tried the restaurant for a dinner, very tasty and romantic ! Everything is always clean, a relaxing ambiance and the best thing at Carpe Diem is the incredible SENSE OF SERVICE of Thrasos and his team, full of nice attentions and good advices !! We travelled a lot and never seen such kindness and devotion even in luxurious hotels, so don't hesitate and BOOK IT if you want to spend magical Holidays ! Thanks again Thrasos, hope to see you again 😊 Kelly & Chris

Excellent holiday.

Absolutely nothing.

If I could provide a rating more than 5 stars I would. There were good reviews but it still exceeded our expectations. The staff are all friendly, offering excellent service (Marius and Aris are fantastic) and nothing was too much for you. Thasos (manager) was on hand to offer advice on things to do and places to see. He was always enthusiastic and making sure you were comfortable in your stay. The spa was fantastic too. I had two massages and definitely recommend those. The breakfasts were excellent and a good variety so you never felt you were bored with what you were having. The food in the restaurant is fantastic too. It's a short walk to Pyrgos village centre which also has great restaurants. The trf from the airport is about 20 mins but you are not disturbed by noise. We visited the other side of the Island (Oia) and we are glad we chose to stay at Carpe Diem. We preferred the quieter side of it. In my opinion Oia is too crowded and appealing to the "designer" types. We are already planning our next stay. Thanks to the team at Carpe Diem for making this a holiday to remember.

Heavenly.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Because the quality of this hotel is so high, I was surprised by the hand-held shower in an otherwise stunning bathroom.

I had a lovely stay here. Thrassos, the manager, was so kind and helpful. There was a fabulous welcome drink, hors d'oeuves, and then, when I was on my balcony they brought me a fruit platter and chilled white wine! All complimentary. Lovely room, stunning views. I watched the sunrise from my balcony. Little private pool (a little chilly to swim in in April). All gorgeous. And I adored the tiny village of Pyrgos, where I had a sunset dinner at Penelope's, a tiny tavern. Fabulous a la carte breakfast with fresh orange juice. All in all, perfect and wonderful.

The most incredible hotel in Santorini, luxurious, relaxing, stunning and pure perfection
    • Dea Suite with Private Heated Pool & Panoramic Island View

Amazing views outstansing food Customer service is second to none Level of service at the hotel is exceptional Spa is stunning The best hotel on the island

Luxury and Hospitality unlimited

There was nothing we didn’t like but if you put a gun to my head and ask me to dole something out I’d just say that the heated pools are not Hot per day but a comfortable 20 degrees

The two main things that make this boutique property like a heavenly place are 1. the thought put into the property design in terms of luxury and 2. The hospitality. Thrasos was helpful beyond imagination and I have never felt more welcomed anywhere in the world. If you want to be in a property that you can stare at till the world ends and at the same time feel special. This is the place !

We loved it and will be back! We had the most amazing time and would encourage everyone to enjoy!
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Nothing! This place is truly special.

I've never had a better experience at a hotel than I did at Carpe Diem in Santorini. Hands down. A must see and I would encourage anyone to go stay there. My partner and I have had the opportunity to live in many countries and travel around the world and Carpe Diem stands out for both of us. We were amazed by the beauty, cleanliness, hospitality, warmth, delicious food and attention to detail of the hotel. The staff deserves special attention: -Thrasos is the manager and a true gem, he is so warm, kind, generous and deserving of so much praise -Aris and Marios are the service team and so attentive, courteous and delightful to chat with -Giannis and Kostas were in charge of the kitchen and prepared amazing food -Renaldo, Sophia, Olivia were also wonderful - thank you! Every detail is considered by this amazing team. They are thoughtful and generous. As soon as we entered the front gate, we felt immediately relaxed and at home. We are so grateful to have found this brilliant reprieve from a hectic world and feel more recharged after staying there than I can articulate. We cannot wait to go back and our already planning for our next trip. Thank you, Carpe Diem! You deserve 6 stars.

Amazing service in the realm of peace
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

This is a beautiful place. The welcome was the best we had and Thrasos will go above and beyond to make your stay a wonderful experience to remember. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. We appreciated all the attention that made us feel so special: free glasses of wine, free room service and a welcome gift: massage in their spa. Amazing experience. I recommend staying there at least one night to feel like a king

Excellent. Customer service at its best.
    • Lava Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Mr. Thrasos is a star. He is definitely customer service at its best. Ofcourse he also has an excellent crew supporting him. There was a very minor issue with the shower which was fixed immediately and even though I thought it was way too much for a sorry gift we were offered a full bottle of wine as compensation. The laundry accepted a unusual request to clean my walking shoe and it looked brand new after. Excellent location. Would recommend a scooter or an ATV though to get around the island. Definitely the best place to staff in Santorini.

The best in Santorini!!😍
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Just arrived we have been received in warm and cordial way. The staff offered to us something to drink. The structure is at Pyrgos, strategic city to turn the whole island and which enjoys a wonderful sight. The room is spacious, confortable and it was not missing really anything. Big bath with all the necessary. The spectacular thing is the patio with armchairs, deckchairs and a wonderful private swimming pool of which was enjoying a fantastic view of Caldera, expecially at night. The breakfast was super abundant and delightful, with also greek typical plates. There has been offered to us also a free hour at the spa, which is super! I and my fiance have spent wonderful days and we thank all the staff of Carpe Diem, but in particular Thrasos, the head butler, that with his kindness and attentions has let know us better than at our home. CARPE DIEM is waiting you for the best holiday ever! Federica and Edoardo

Excellent service at a small luxerious hotel
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

The weather was cooler and more windy than usual for this period and the wind really got good grip on you at Carpe Diem. With a nice wide view, you also get the wind. But we guess that earlier on the season a little wind would just feel good.

The service at this hotel were special, you felt like they took personal interest in making the stay perfect. We got a lot of useful information about sightseeing, good restaurants etc. The suites are beautiful and in a quiet area. Still just 10 min. walks from the cute village of Pyrgos with several nice restaurants. The breakfast was also very special with a customized setup for each person, everything really high quality. We also had two excellent dinners and nice massage in the spa. On such a small hotel you get away from the crowds at Santorini, but can still visit everything you like.

We found our paradise
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Carpe Diem is a paradise. We stayed six nights in a gorgeous suite with a private pool. Start your day with a morning swim watching the sun rise, and do the same in the evening watching the magnificent sunset. This place is absolutely amazing. Rooms are perfect, spotless and have absolutely everything one can wish for. Food is fantastic, especially the breakfast with greek specialities. I would also say the location is great. Its close to Pyrgos, a small and wonderful town with nice restaurants and coffeeshops, yet Carpe Diem has a quiet and tranquil atmosphere away from the heavy tourism. Its easy to access, and just a short drive from the airport. The staff at Carpe Diem really made our stay amazing. They went out of their way to make us feel appreciated and welcomed, and at the same time made us feel almost like family. Carpe Diem is definitely our home away from home.

Perfect service with so so facilities
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

First thing - the resort needs to put a larger sign at the entrance of the slope, we missed it twice before finally found it. And the slope is for warrior drivers only. Better if you have someone lead your way down. Second thing puzzles me the most - why is the paper roll so far away from the toilet? Beyond anyone’s reach. You need to get up, get the paper and sit back down. Third - the floor is very slippery when wet. We need fresh slippers every time we are out of pool or shower in case we fall. Perhaps some rubber slippers will be better Last - we experienced a 2 hour power off. It’s not the resort’s problem, but maybe a boutique as Carpe Diem could consider having a backup generator or something.

Hospitality and service, staff are very welcoming, polite and helpful couldn’t do enough for you It’s the only hotel I have stayed in that cleans twice daily Location - I think in Santorini it’s better to stay in Pyrgos if you rent a car, less traffic less people less noise. Fira is too crowded and Oia is too far Love the heated private pool Breakfast is very nice, fresh quality ingredients

Overall a great stay
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Overall a great experience. I've worked in selling hotels for years and believe there are a couple of small improvements that could be made, to really make this hotel have the extra wow factor! We had dinner on the first night at the restaurant, the service was sadly very slow even though there was only one other table. Took 30 minutes for someone to come and take the drinks order. Like most hotels food is not cheap (151 euro for two course for 2 and a bottle of wine). Overall the food in the hotel was average in terms of quality for the price you pay, so would recommend eating locally and you will get a better meal for between 30-50euro. Breakfast experience could be improved. Overall a nice selection, but simple things like plates when they served the bread and croissants and having to ask for sugar daily for coffee (may just be easier to put on the table) . Also worth noting that they charge extra for cappuccino. Just to note that the hotel doesn't provide irons in the rooms or access to them. They have a pressing service that they provide at an extra cost. So suggest bringing a travel iron, if like us most of your clothes needed ironing after their journey. I don't mind paying for dry cleaning but not to iron every item i bought with me. We did bring this up with the staff and the kindly offered to do at no extra cost. Personally as a simple suggestion, add irons into rooms its a basic in most hotels these days. Overall a great stay and the staff are truly wonderful, the above suggestions are purely small details that could help improve peoples overall experience. Tip: If you really like privacy I would suggest booking a room at the top. Ours was mid level but regularly staff were walking by, so not as private as I would of liked, but this is purely my preference.

The location of the property is perfect for those looking for relaxation and tranquillity. The reception team truly go out of their way to try and make your stay extra special. They are attentive and helpful and even bought me a cake and bubbles to celebrate on my birthday. The views from the hotel are amazing and can see across the North of the Island. Rooms were spacious and perfectly clean, definitely worth a trip to the spa. Pyrgos as an area is a lot less toursity and everything is in walking distance, you can find some great local restaurants for meals. Recommend Brusco a popular restaurant with the locals.

Simply fantastic - with a view to die for
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Only small thing is they don't provide irons, but a laundry service instead not an issue for most we just had a wedding so an iron would have been useful.

The most friendly staff ever - made us feel so welcome and every detail was perfectly thought out.

Beaisul luxury hote, professional personnel.
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Perhaps the dinner menu could be expanded but the quality is excellent,especially the raw food like salads etc.

I want to spend some seniors time writing this review. Carpe Diem is a small hotel but it is well managed to make it all right so its probably one of the best I ever visited. Not only the place is beautiful, it is neat and the personnel professional and very nice and available all over your stay. They do all they can for making you more than at home. The last day and a half I was stuck in bed with a flu and not only the found an english speaking doctor but they also extended my check out time as much as possible as my flight was late. As for the hotel itself, it has beautiful furniture, is very well maintained, clean and as has all it needs for competing a luxury hotel. When I first arrived I was a bit disappointed by the location but then realised it is one of the best of the Island. The view is on both the capital Fira and the sea on the two side. Its is 15 min from the airport (although you very rarely hear the noise of a plane), you are out of the crowd/messy tourism brought by large ships to the main attractions. Additionally, 300 mt away there is the beautiful village Pyrgos that is a beauty with few coffees and restaurants, very quiet and out of the way of mass tourism. It is worth to go there. At last a suggestion, don’t rent a quad as they are very unstable on tarmac (we were told by the doctor there are an average of 10 serious accident per day for capsizing) and they are a sure source of cold/flu as they have no protection from the wind that can be very cold and humid (my case, I ended up with a flu). A small car is much better as there is no lack of space for parking.

Unique experience with private pools and very helpful staff
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

The view is on the East side of the island (i.e. not on the volcano). It can get very windy due to its location on a hill, which will make the use of the private terrace and pool less enjoyable. The private pools are not heated so you may not enjoy it as much as you would like.

Very nice and helpful staff, who will go the extra-mile to make your stay enjoyable (giving good restaurant recommendations, making inquiries and bookings etc.). Each suite has its own private pool, terrace and sunbeds.

Simply Amazing!
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

A la carte food and wine was expensive for the quality

Peaceful and relaxing, staff were absolutely fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and they were so friendly. Breakfast was great and came with a complimentary glass of wine! Beds very comfy and Spa was lovely.

Great stay, charming place, very nice people
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Swimming pool a bit too cold end of June Breakfast could offer more local and typical Greek food

Hospitality, hotel manager and the team very pleasant, great location, only few rooms, very charming

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Best place ever
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Boutique style, with some typical elements but modernized, cosy hotel that makes you feel like you are at home. Amazing staff, personalized breakfast, breathtaking panoramic view on the island. Huge room with a great bathtube and private pool and pateo. Most relaxing place ever. This is just the best place ever, cannot wait to come back.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Excellent get away in Santorini
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Amazing little luxury suites with fantastic service and staff. Breakfast was also great - made to order (except for the premade toast). Would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet and comfortable get away. Definitely planning to return.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Very nice staff, good breakfast, hotel offers u everything u...
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

1. Taxi from airport is 20 (a car), but the shuttle bus of the hotel is 20 per person. 2. Hotel offers u the cruise tour, 135or 150 per head, goes to the red beach, white beach, volcano, hot spring, and Thirassia. It is normally 40 people together. But in the Fira center, its 26 per head to volcano, hot spring, and Thirassia. I have asked other people, their hotel offers them tour 160 per person, but only 8 people. The price difference is tricky. 3. It is nearly impossible to take a bus to other places, u have to climb the mountain around 15mins to the bus station. Taxi is my only way of transportation.

Very nice staff, good breakfast, hotel offers u everything u want,

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The Staff were great and gave excellent service and that...
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

the pool was not heated so we didn't actually use the private pool which was one of the main reasons we booked the hotel

The Staff were great and gave excellent service and that extra touch to make things extra special

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

View, quiet location, room size and style of hotel.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

View, quiet location, room size and style of hotel. Nico and all the staff at breakfast, the cleaners and by the pool were really attentive, hard working, professional and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Lovely property and wonderful staff. We will be back.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Everything, the location, design, facilities and comfort. The attention to detail from the very capable and friendly staff, who were also willing to spend time with guests to ensure that their holidays were memorable.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Staff, facilities, cleanliness, comfort was excellent!
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

It's better to rent a car on the island.

Staff, facilities, cleanliness, comfort was excellent! It was the best hotel I've ever stayed in my life!

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

honeymooners
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

the pool water is cold. The hotel is somehow expensive in terms of facilities.

The staff are mazing and very helpfull all of them. The room is very luxurious and extremely big. The hotel theme is very cozy and comfortable. The location is not in the center. However Pyrgoz center can fullfill all your daily needs.

Best Breakfast, perfekt personal.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Best Breakfast, perfekt personal.

Property was terrific.
    • Vita Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Property was terrific. Private pool, food was amazing. Staff outstanding. Looking after your every need.

Perfect relaxing location and the staff could not do more for you.
    • Vita Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Service, surroundings and ambience.

The service was outstanding and the views unbeatable

The service was outstanding and the views unbeatable

Amazing hotel
    • Vita Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

The staff is very friendly and kind, the room with the pool is big and modern. Everything was perfect.

10/10 in every way
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

incredible customer service and attention to detail

Everything, the hotel, it's facilities, it's staff,...
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Everything, the hotel, it's facilities, it's staff, service, was simply phenomenol.

The stay was amazing. The property made me feel at home. The staff was amazing as well as the space.

Everything was perfect.

I loved the wonderful staff! Thrashos took care of me the entire trip and made me feel like family.

Simply the best holidays we have ever had.
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Simply the best holidays we have ever had. Big cheers to the wonderful staff, especially Mr. Thrasos.

Excellent place!

Excellent place! Recommended.

The service was outstanding.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

The service was outstanding. The staff could not do enough to make stay memorable

Everything was lovely and we had absolutely wonderful time.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

The water of the pool was very cold.

Everything was lovely and we had absolutely wonderful time.

Staffs are really friendly, view is amazing!
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

There are some lots of ants outside our room, looks a bit shock

Staffs are really friendly, view is amazing!!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Everything.
    • Aura Suite with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Island View

Management. Less f rooms with great service

Everything. From service to view to food each and everything was fabulous

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Loved carpe diem pyrgos
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Room service charge for breakfast Slightly excessive transfer charges

Great views over the island Very attentive staff Loved Pyrgos village

A piece of heaven
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Poor breakfast and cold swimming pool.

Panorama and positions. Great staff.

The service and hospitality we received from checking-in to checking out was excellent.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Leaving the hotel to go back to work ......

All the facilities and service were excellent.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

the bothroom
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

the bothroom the good service and the nice view

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

A fantastic place to stay
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

The staff and their attention to detail made the difference. The facilities were clean and beautifully presented. Nice to be away from the crowds.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Heaven
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Staff were amazing !! Location out of this world and quiet for a very restful stay

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Lovely hotel
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Spa cannot be used for free and is rather expensive

Lovely view and very good location away from the tourist hotspots, nice spa

Luxurious
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Staff are great, helpful and attentive. Rooms very clean, comfortable and stylish. Service is excellent, attention to detail .

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Top from beginning to end !
    • Lapis Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

A real must do for everyone looking for peace , luxury and comfort .

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Bed was really comfy.
    • Alba Suite with Private Pool and Panoramic Island view

Our room had a weird smell.

Bed was really comfy.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2015

Beautiful setting in quiet town with amazing views of...

Beautiful setting in quiet town with amazing views of Santorini. Pyrgos is a gem of a town walking distance from hotel, not too touristy, nice restaurants, and lovely cobblestone walkways to explore. Carpe Diem is low-key luxury, not over the top, but really nice with warm, wonderful staff.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

Quiet location but still close enough to enjoy everything...

Quiet location but still close enough to enjoy everything about the island, Staff and facilities were amazing, with a view that will blow your mind.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

Hospitality was great.

Hospitality was great. Efficient staff. We had a pleasant stay. The fiod menu for the room service could so with more. Its a great place to just chill outside our own private pool. Otherwise great!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2015

First of all, great view, clean pool, magnificent breakfast,...

nothing i can tell...

First of all, great view, clean pool, magnificent breakfast, delightful hospitality... i don't know where to start. hotel manager georgina.. we loved her. she's probably the best manager we ve ever seen. she helped us about everything in a minute. rooms are very clean i guess cleaned 2 times in a day. breakfast at your terrace is great. beds are comfortable. wifi connection is not that bad. we saw other hotels we looked from booking.com and we understood that we reserved the best. if you want a romantic and relaxing vacation or a great honeymoon without problems you should choose carpe diem.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

This is an example of service excellence.

Don't go to another place on the island. It will not meet the standards Carpe Diem is trying to achieve. My advice is you rent a car/quad since walking every day the steep hill is somewhat of a challenge. Or take a cab to the village centers and walk there.

This is an example of service excellence. The team is really trying (and they are good at it) to make your staying good one.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

Staff were very friendly and a great restaurant, It is a...

We loved having WiFi in our room but it was a bit slow. We also couldn't work the TV - don't know if it was complicated or broken.

Staff were very friendly and a great restaurant, It is a relatively new hotel so everything looks good.

• Reviewed: 17 April 2015

Everything was nice!

Everything was nice! The staff were all friendly. The room and the balcony were larger as we expected. The water in the swimming pool was clean. The hotel was so good that we didn't want to go out!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2015

Manager Tazoz, Mariana and their staff were AWESOME.

Manager Tazoz, Mariana and their staff were AWESOME. Just the best of the best in service, facilities and comfort! I wish to give them a token when we stayed there but I cannot think of anything to level up to their excellent work in keeping their clients happy and satisfied. I just thank you all SO MUCH. Will surely be back and as promised, will refer you to my friends and family!!!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

Fantastic customer service!

Fantastic customer service!

• Reviewed: 29 July 2015

The service, rooms, facilities and location!

The pillows!

The service, rooms, facilities and location! All amazing!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

The staff we're amazing, location stunning, infinity...

All brilliant

The staff we're amazing, location stunning, infinity pool & overall facilities gorgeous.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

Location, the rooms, the private pool

Location, the rooms, the private pool

• Reviewed: 17 May 2015

Booked a junior suite.

Booked a junior suite. Everything was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 9 May 2015

Great staff, nothing too much trouble.

Heating the pools at the beginning of the season would be a nice touch...solar power perhaps?

Great staff, nothing too much trouble..

There are also 16 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.