Reviews of Cavo Tagoo Mykonos This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Tagoo, Mýkonos City, 84600, Greece

#42 of 61 hotels in Mýkonos City

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

great place, clean, tidy and would recomend

staff friendly and helpfulness

It was a very nice place, clean, lovely setting and very high end. The staff were not as friendly as they could have been and you would expect more from a place like this but it might have been that it was back end of the season and they were all just tired.....well that's what I put it down to!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The best days of my life.
    • Classic Room Side Sea View

Cavo tagoo is the best hotel i have ever met. The pool is amazing and also the staff. Everything was perfect. Thanks Cavo tagoo. We will be back soon.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

nothing to say, Iam sorry
    • Classic Room Side Sea View

In my opinion the hotel is overrated. I know the myconian architectural style but the rooms here were really cheap furnished and the whole decor is nothing. In my room the wind was blowing under the door making a terrible noise and I couldn't keep my balcony door open. I found 4 hangers in the closet, cheap and old. Really? for a room which costs aprox 1.100 euros per night. I would really not recommend to anybody paying such big money for this hotel. The overall architecture of the hotel (little houses spreaded on the hill) is interesting but not really convenient if your room is high on the hill. I dont know other hotels in Mykonos but searching now and looking in the pictures it seems there are many other good option for similar money.

the location is good with nice views from the pool and from the room. The infinity pool is nice but little small for so many people. The complimentary transport service is a plus. The only thing of 5 stars were breakfast and the sea-view. Many thanks to the hairdresser who did a great job.(I dont remember his name but he was very good). The staff very very friendly.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Location and views were superb.
    • Premium room with Pool

Booked a room with a private pool. Water was so unbelievably cold it was akin to a plunge pool. Rendered it unusable and not worth paying the extra money. Asked to turn chiller off, but told it was not possible. Disappointing for 1200 Euros a night. For the rates charged by the hotel, the service is generally closer to that expected at a 3 star Hotel.

Location and views were superb. Quality of food at the restaurant were great.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The location and the view.
    • Premium Room Sea View

They have 0 Managment skills, I had multiple complaints, however I let it go since I was on vacation until the receptionist was rude to my lady. I made several requests to speak to the manager however no one reached out to me. The owner walks around the property with huge ego. For the money they charge, the rooms are not very clean and maintained well. I was forced to change my room by the hotel. The new room was not maintained or cleaned. Every time you raise an issue to them, their response was this is Mykonos. Shame that they don’t know how to capitalize with kindness and knowledge. Its a party hotel, not classy.

The location and the view.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Just a great atmosphere with great staff and service.
    • Classic Room Side Sea View

It’s not just Cavo Tagoo, but all of Mykonos now is so expensive. But that doesn’t stop us going.

Just a great atmosphere with great staff and service. It’s our second time and won’t be our last time either.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Loved the infinity pool, amazing breakfast and very...
    • Classic Room Side Sea View

Some people in the staff did not speak English at all and it was difficult to express ourselves. Cleaning ladies came every night at 10 pm to change towels and felt that it was inappropriate at that hour.

Loved the infinity pool, amazing breakfast and very comfortable bed in our room. Also, a nice surprise was the small swimming pool that we had to our room even though the room description did not point that out.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

Great place to stay on Mykonos
    • Classic Double Room with Side Sea View

Our jacuzzi didn't work properly all the time, we had to call a technician a couple of times. The infinity pool was nice but was close to and overlooked the road (as well as the sea). The walk to town was along a road that had a lot of vehicles although the hotel did provide a shuttle to the edge of town.

Loved the staff, very friendly and helpful. The room was luxurious, elegant spacious and super comfortable with a jacuzzi on our private balcony. We really liked the decor and the design of the room. Breakfast was excellent. Good location close to the town of Mykonos

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

This hotel could be a great destination but the service and security is patchy.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite With Outdoor Hot Tub (2-5 Adults)

Late one evening someone entered our room, having obtained a key card from reception, apparently without adequate identity checks. Front desk was apologetic but perhaps not enough given the gravity of this intrusion. The impact of the event was compounded by noisy goings-on, doors slamming in the corridor - again requiring a call to reception - not a restful night. There was no acknowledgement or apology in the morning. We had intended to contact the manager but did not. Our other night there was quiet and good.

The rooms were excellent, the staff were mostly very helpful. The bar and pool area were cool. The jacuzzi on the balcony was fun. The shuttles to and from town were great. Concierge was helpful.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

I would not go back to this hotel...enough said!
    • Classic Double Room with Side Sea View

The service was NOT good at this hotel, they had tons of employees that are just standing around or doing busy work but not taking care of the guest. We had to get up to get coffee and water at breakfast...poor service at the pool. Very OVER price for what you get...

The front desk manager was very good,

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Great stay and hope my next stay next year is better service for what I pay

See comments on staff

Reception staff could be more interested. Stayed in Santorini at 5* Grace hotel and staff and service excellent. Cavo Tagoo staff were end of season and seemed tired. Paying this much money I expect more attention like other hotels we got. I would like to stay again next year but only if better service.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Nice stay
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

We booked the Junior Suite with a pool and what the pictures on the site dont show is that the pool is basically right on the street. Sitting outside big vans driving by could look right into your pool and if you were laying on the pool bed, sitting up, people walking by could see you. Wish that was advertised before booking.

The buffet breakfast was awesome - so many options and everything was delicious.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

The best hotel we have ever stayed in our lives.
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

There really wasn't anything to complain about at this property. They know what they are doing. The one thing you would have to say yes yes inform yourself a little bit more about the recommendations they give you ahead of time.

My wife and I stayed at Cavo Tagoo for our Honeymoon. This place will s amazing. The staff is top notch. The breakfast in the morning is absolutely great. The views from the pool or amazing. Not a big sushi guy but I would have to say the sushi here is the best I've ever had. If you need transportation don't hesitate call them ahead of time to set up your transportation. Wife and I regret not calling them for transportation. You Cab from the airport it was about €50.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2017

Perfect
    • Two-Bedroom Suite With Outdoor Hot Tub (2-5 Adults)

Am a gymcoholic i would have preferred a bigger gym. But its ok

We ve been in many hotels over the world, cavo tagoo was far the best. The breakfast excellent they dont charge you the extras like in other hotels, the staff remembers your name after 2 days, the swiming pool the sunset, the food, the service. Really i had the most amazing time

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

A bit disappointing
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

The staff has not been trained 5 star service. It felt like they were all underpaid only looking for tips. They have a ton of staff, but not well trained. This property should take tips from Santorini.

The property is beautiful.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Stylish and cool
    • Classic Double Room with Side Sea View

The large cruise ships that were sat in the ocean directly in front of the hotel were annoying on Tuesday and Wednesday - was much better when they left on Thursday!

Amazing - we had a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite for both nights of our stay - a very special end to a wonderful honeymoon! Thank you!!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Super stylish hotel with a boutique feel.
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

They did not clean our apartment frequently enough or to a high enough standard. Frustratingly, they took away our pool towels and never replaced them despite us requesting new ones which is inconvenient when you have paid a lot for a private pool on your terrace.

The Staff, on entering the hotel, provide a concierge service that feels very personal and adds a touch of luxury to your stay. The breakfast is also excellent, very high end. You also enjoy a superb view over the ocean which is better than some of the other alternative hotels in this bracket.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Staff are amazing.

Leaving.....

Staff are amazing. Music, Shisha, great food, wonderful views. Everything you could want. It is expensive, not just the hotel but Mykonos in general. For that Premium cost you don't always get Premium service, but you get all that and more in this hotel. I'll be going back for sure.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

The best vacation i have ever had!
    • Classic Double Room with Side Sea View

The free breakfast was unreal. The views were awesome and the concierge Anna was the best! Simply defined the way customer service and hospitality should be on vacation.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Magnificent..!

Nothing at all..Maybe a small recommendation that they should put Acai in their breakfast menu as well and Bircher Muesli..

I have to say that I have been going to Mykonos for years and this has been by far the best best best experience I have had ever..And I honestly cannot wait to go back there soon. First of all, from the beginning when you enter the hotel they are very smiling and so helpful. We were fasting in Ramadan and it was just the beginning of Eid when we went there and we entered very early like around 07:00 in the morning. And although it was a very high season and all their rooms were occupied they have found us a place very shortly and even updated our rooms with a pool. Thus, the food at the pool was very healthy and delicious. I was amazed by the ingredients they use. Their breakfast was so yummy indeed. Anything they don't have in the menu, they would just do their best to cook it for you-and really would come out great at least ours did come out great.. We stayed with my family and although we went out to beaches and restaurants most of the time, we spent last days at the hotel and never missed the sunset which you shouldn't as well. Since I think it is the best in town. Maybe, at breakfast they should add Acai which is the only missing thing. And even the fitness center was very good. And the location is great just 5 minutes walk to town. And if you love running it is a great location too..I cannot say enough about this hotel. The manager and the staff are just like chosen. Magnificent!!!!

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Best service received in our Europe trip

Nothing! It was great.

The breakfast was excellent but what makes this place excellent besides the location and facilities is its staff. They were falling over each other to service us. From concierge to bartenders to waiters to drivers. I have nothing but excellent things to say of this facility.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

A relaxing experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

What i was dissatisfied with is that i asked for only half an hour late check-out which i personally think it would have made no difference to anyone for just half hour and it was refused.

Breakfast was superb, the bed was very comfortable, the view from my room was superb.Anywhere i wanted to go i was driven there

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Unbelievable experience!!!
    • Classic Double Room with Side Sea View

Unbelievable experience, from the moment we arrived to the regretful stepping out of the Cavo Tagoo was perfect. The staff were polite, attentive, communicated wonderfully, most importantly they went above and beyond our expectations and requests. The faculties were second to none, including the pool, spa, gym, reception and our room was spectacular with a sea view and jacuzzi.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Facilities, staff, pool, breakfast

Facilities, staff, pool, breakfast

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Best experience ever!
    • Premium Room Sea View

The ambience, the food, the staff, the locatiion.. everything was perfect!

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Nice staff, great location.
    • Classic Double Room with Pool and Side Sea View

Our room smelled like stale cigarettes, could have been cleaner. A bit overpriced for what it was.

Nice staff, great location. Convenient gym.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The breakfast and the food is amazing.
    • Classic Room Side Sea View

There was no toys for the kids, no float, nothing.

The breakfast and the food is amazing.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Excellent service, staff and hotel!
    • Junior Suite with Outdoor Hot Tub

Excellent service, staff and hotel! Literally a 5* hotel!

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Incredible place
    • Classic Room Side Sea View

Really great place to stay, service is amazing and staff is fantastic, everyone have to visit thisnplace

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

The location, the ambiance, the pool, the food, the staff.

Nothing really :)

The location, the ambiance, the pool, the food, the staff...especially Igor and Nicos...very helpful!

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

• Premium room with Pool

The smell In the room

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Pool area

Pool area

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Great location hotel
    • Suite With Indoor Hot Tub (2-3 Adults)

To expensive for what I expected

The location, the room and the decoration on the hotel!

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Very nice hotel and pool
    • Junior Suite with Outdoor Hot Tub

Our room was near the road

Very nice hotel and pool

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Every thing , was perfect

Every thing , was perfect

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Do not book at this hotel - The staff is less than transparent and unorganized.
    • Suite with Private Pool

hotel wasnt ready and we were notified at the last minute and the staff handled this extremely poorly.

nothing...

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

View and the party

none

View and the party

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Absolutely terrible
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

The whole hotel was awful. Bad management

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

comfort amazing full of happiness place
    • Honeymoon Suite with Private Pool

if the facility add a heater to the pool it will be fabulous ❤️

the breakfast was amazing and the restarant also

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

The view is very nice
    • Suite with Outdoor Hot Tub (2-3 Adults)

The view is very nice

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Excellent place to spend few days break in mykanos
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

Air condition was facing the bed it created a bit of discomfort

Bed and pellow were very comfy

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Cavo Tagoo is absolutely amazing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

They had a large variety & the breakfast was until 11:30am unlike other places that end at 10:30am.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

• Suite With Indoor Hot Tub (2-3 Adults)

Transportation in and out of the hotel

Very clean, professional staff and happy to serve you

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Amazing hotel amazing place

Amazing hotel amazing place

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Amazing staff!
    • Classic Double Room with Side Sea View

Amazing staff! Everyone is extremely nice especially Igor!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Very very nice hotel, excellent and sweet service !
    • Classic Double Room with Private Pool

Very very nice hotel, excellent and sweet service ! Amazing stay here :)

• Reviewed: May 20, 2017

• Suite with Private Pool

Location Staff

• Reviewed: May 24, 2016

amazing service, amazing location and great to have shuttle...

2 minor things restaurant for dinner not too good (restaurant for lunch or breakfast was amazing) almost not space in shower to put toiletries

amazing service, amazing location and great to have shuttle to town available when needed

• Reviewed: May 22, 2016

Excellent facilities

No tea coffee maker Not much for vegetarians So many Indians visiting they should have some vegetarian and hot breakfast

Excellent facilities Luxury feeling Wow the private pool and jacuzzi They upgraded us for a honeymoon suit Classic architecture All white uniform for staff gives a royal look Hardly 750 meters from Mykonos town Hotel also has shuttle to the town

• Reviewed: May 19, 2016

Things that we liked:

We hated the fact that there was construction going on above our room for an entire day waking us up in the morning. We had to finally call the reception at 5 pm to have it stopped. Not exactly ideal with a 2 year old baby. The staff did have us move to another room but unfortunately in what we thought was a much smaller room. I would have expected that they put ups up in something similar or better room. Not satisfactory responses to many of our queries be it tips for places to go or for amenities at the hotel.

Things that we liked: - room service staff were really good. Very prompt with our requests for cleaning the baby bottles - excellent rooms and location. The resort as such maybe better suited for couples and family with elder children - the bed was really comfy - excellent location close to the town and the free shuttle services as well as the complimentary pick up and drop off

• Reviewed: May 12, 2016

Dreaming vacation!

Really- nothing!

Dreaming vacation! Everything was absoloutly amazing. Excellent service, free shutle to the town and free shutle to the airport. The room was very clean- thay changed the towels twice everyday, the food was tasty and stuff was very helpful. The spa was very good. Thank you, Karin and Assaf

• Reviewed: May 11, 2016

The rooms are very big, with a really comfortable bed, basic...

The rooms are very big, with a really comfortable bed, basic decor but clean and airy! The jacuzzi bath was amazing! The pool area was very relaxing and the staff are very attentive. Breakfast had a good selection of different types of food, something for everyone!

• Reviewed: November 8, 2015

There really aren't any words to adequately describe our...

Absolutely nothing- it was all perfect!

There really aren't any words to adequately describe our amazing honeymoon. Cavo Taggoo went above and beyond to make our stay so incredible, luxurious and perfect. They upgraded is to the honeymoon suite, catered to our every need- I can't say enough good things about this fantastic hotel!!!

• Reviewed: October 27, 2015

Location is soooooo good for enjoying the sunset.

Nothing, really.

Location is soooooo good for enjoying the sunset. The hotel is decorated in a modern way with cave element, very close to the pier. Staff there are also nice and helpful, providing free drive service to the town centre. Btw, breakfast bring me a lot of choices. Love it. I will definitely choose this hotel again in my next trip to Mykonos.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2015

The staff (from the reception to the bartenders to the...

That I only stayed two nights! I should've stayed longer!!

The staff (from the reception to the bartenders to the shuttle service to breakfast servers) were AH-MAZING! Everyone was sooooo nice and had sooooo much personality! Seriously the BEST!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2015

Very stylish place, excellent staff, amazing breakfast,...

It is not far from town, but the walk is along a quite narrow and busy road without pavements. So better to make use of the free shuttle from the hotel, but sometimes I would be nice to walk.

Very stylish place, excellent staff, amazing breakfast, beautiful sunsets.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2015

The Location, the room the staff, the view

I took the honeymoon suit which is very very expensive, so I thought I will get special services, but they did not

The Location, the room the staff, the view

• Reviewed: September 28, 2015

friendliness of staff, improvement of newly furbished and...

Price Policy for drinks, some of the cocktails/drinks were more expensive than in the best locations in some big metropolitan world cities

friendliness of staff, improvement of newly furbished and renovated rooms

• Reviewed: September 27, 2015

Great location, nice hotel

Too expensive. During check out we asked them to give us around an extra 30mins, the staff came 5 times to ask if we were done which was extremely annoying, especially that we booked the room for around 1,000 euros per night we expected much better treatment.

Great location, nice hotel

• Reviewed: September 26, 2015

The hotel staff at the reception is very friendly, eager to...

The hotel staff at the reception is very friendly, eager to help. The hotel offers free transportation to the town center and back, to the airport (ensure you call them ahead so they pick you up when you arrive - I didn't know this and paid for a taxi. I just used the service when I was leaving) and they even had one of the drivers take me to a pharmacy when I got sick and needed medicine. He waited for me and took me back to the hotel. The hotel was full and I couldn't get a late checkout, but they offered to keep our luggage for the day, we got to use the pool facilities even though we had checked out and used the spa faculties to shower and change before leaving. They are really eager to support. Pool and spa facilities are excellent. Great sunset view.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2015

Comfort;

Comfort; excellent service and attention to detail; the perfect balance of relaxed vibe from the staff whilst maintaining high standards; excellent food especially breakfast; complimentary car shuttle service to town.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2015

Really beautiful hotel - the pool area is one highlights,...

Check out was a bit frantic - process could be improved. While we mainly had very positive interactions with staff at the hotel, some staff members were somewhat rude.

Really beautiful hotel - the pool area is one highlights, with beautiful day beds, great music. Breakfast was exceptional and the lunches we had at the hotel was also excellent. Helpful hotel staff - especially in respect of arranging shuttles around town. Our bedroom was really beautiful - light, modern and clean. We booked the pool suite but did not end up using the pool (water was too cold) but loved the patio area for a private sundowner. Would definitely stay here again - beautiful views and fantastic overall experience.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2015

Cavo Tagoo benefits of an excellent location and the...

Hotel is in the need of a general refurbishment. After many years basic things like sofas, in the rooms or common areas, other basic things need to be changed and renovated, like other small details in the bathrooms etc. For hotel at that level you expect everything to be first-class.

Cavo Tagoo benefits of an excellent location and the complimentary transfer-to-town is debitely a +. Pool area, especially to enjoy sunset, is amazing. V nice spa also.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2015

Food is great, the staff is very nice and the hotel is...

there are less sun beds than people and it was a bit annoying to find a sun bed in the hotel

Food is great, the staff is very nice and the hotel is stunning and very comfortable!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2015

Absolutely an amazing hotel!

Staff at the bar at the pool could have been more luxury, more attentive and dynamic... a little disappointed of them only.

Absolutely an amazing hotel!!! Location divine, service and kindness of the team sublime. Really happy with the overall stay

• Reviewed: August 18, 2015

Fantastic Hotel in a great location offering top notch food...

The swimming pool was way too cold, to the extent that i felt that a few degrees warmer would mean a 400% increase in the utilization of their pools, both in the swimming pool areas in addition to the private pools.

Fantastic Hotel in a great location offering top notch food / service / lodging. Staff were very professional and attentive to our needs. When i got ill during my stay, they arranged a Doctor to my room and picked up the medication and delivered it to me personally. In the next day or two i had 3 seperate staff members asking about my well being, which shows attention to detail and genuine care towards the hotel guests.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2015

Hotel was beautiful.

Staff wasn't responsive some of the time. They tried to make it right when we complained but we shouldn't have had to complain

Hotel was beautiful. Rooms much nicer than Most hotels on the island

• Reviewed: July 16, 2015

They must stay place for beauty, cool and convenience.

I wish the gym had heavier weights :-)

They must stay place for beauty, cool and convenience. Great vibe, incredibly friendly staff, amazing breakfast, beautiful, and adjacent to town. The concierge was very helpful with her recommendations The shuttle service to town was perfect. Great spa treatment.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2015

Wonderfully chic hotel, with rooms & suites staggered up...

Very posy place for posy people - the bikini and stiletto crowd. Restaurant staff rudely superior. Lack of a smoke free area, even in the super expensive restaurant. Private plunge pool side cold (end May) so virtually unusable.

Wonderfully chic hotel, with rooms & suites staggered up the hillside. Great free shuttle service into town, avoiding dangerous walk along busy road.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2015

Everything from the design to food to service.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing to dislike.

Everything from the design to food to service. The pool is fabulous. Classy Vegas meets sexy Europe. Salt water pool to top off perfection

• Reviewed: June 20, 2015

Wonderful views,food,staff.

The lift was not always fully functional. It was the first week of the season and doubtless all is now fixed.

Wonderful views,food,staff. The breakfasts are spectacular. Being just outside of Mykanos a free taxi service to town is available free of charge

• Reviewed: June 19, 2015

Nice design.

Outdoor pool, eating area and club are in the same place, it creates very crowded and noisy atmosphere. At the reception desk we always had an answer that taxi are busy and they offered us hotel cars with higher rate. Prices in restaurant are very high, and the complimentary water is just for first night though it is a seaside hotel...

Nice design. Private pool in the room is great. Gourmet breakfast is fantastic. The view is amazing.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2015

Location is great just 10 minute walk from Mykonos town,...

Room and amenities of the deluxe room not represented the price, however we were lucky to get an upgrade to an amazing suite

Location is great just 10 minute walk from Mykonos town, Sunset view is amazing, shuttle service to Mykonos town and Airport, breakfast was very good, staff was very gently

• Reviewed: June 7, 2015

HOSPITALITY AT ITS BEST , BEST STAFF , HELPFUL AND KIND ,...

NOTHING SO FAR, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

HOSPITALITY AT ITS BEST , BEST STAFF , HELPFUL AND KIND , BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY , GREAT VIEWS AND ATMOSPHERE AND CLOSE TO CITY

• Reviewed: June 4, 2015

Location great, stylish, easy to rent a 4 wheeler - do it...

Room service is expensive, hotel restaurant is expensive. Like $26 Euro for a burger and fries in the room. We got water as we sat down in the restaurant and it cost us 6 Euro on the bill. We have money, but not like "dont care" money. Room service walked in on us like 3 times..

Location great, stylish, easy to rent a 4 wheeler - do it for $25 a day and easy to do and ride. This is a game changer. Breakfast is very nice and breakfast staff was super friendly and accommodating. Great coffee and choices of food. Town is walkable if you have comfy shoes, 10 min to edge and 15 to shops. Great views, stylish posh place. Drivers, shuttle and breakfast servers were super nice. Request one of the new rooms just being finished above the main entrance, Super cool and hi-tech.

There are also 59 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.