Reviews of Delfini Hotel 2 stars

4.7

4.4

4.4

5.7

Not for the apprehensive.

It was run down and in a very bad state. The sheets were clean but I did not feel safe with a cracked door and a very old lock

The toilet , the shower, the room for were either cracked, broken or had bits missing!

It is really close to the port.
    • Quadruple Room

Maybe the worst accommodation I have ever experienced. A dirty an unequipped hotel in the world's most disgusting street - the street was literally covered with garbage. The hotel's elevator is around 0.5 sq m, you can choose who's going: you or your luggage. Better leave the luggage elsewhere anyway 'cause you won't have space to store it in the room. If you like multitasking then you can use the shower while sitting on the toilet and simultaneously you may wash your hands too in the washstand. Not recommended for larger people ... actually I don't recommend it to anyone.

It is really close to the port.

Stay away from the place if you love your health!

Horrible place . I wouldn't stay there again even if I will know they'll pay me to! I have read some bad reviews on net but I didn't think it was so bad. I've checked there because it was very close to the bus station and I had to catch an early flight. As everyone said the only good thing is that the so called hotel is near the port and the bus station. When I arrived at the "hotel" I was given a room at 7 floor. I can't call that space a room, more exactly a disgusting dungeon! Dirty, moldy, broken, stains everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, on the sheets... I couldn't touch anything! I just stared and I said to myself that is a bad joke. I know that was only 44 euros, I did not expected luxury, I wanted a clean basic room, where to sleep.... But what I got was far from that, was stealing money from my pocket! I left the room, went to the reception, decided to go at the airport and spend the night there...I am sorry I didn't do it... I told the receptionist that I can't stay in that room, she looked at me like she understood... I'm asking how some women can give another (because I was traveling alone, is my review not my husband's ) a "room" like that knowing that is a nightmare? The other receptionist gave me another room... Not far better than the first one... I have choose to remain because I was very tired... Coming with a ferry from Naxos... This room was a bigger one... The dust and dirty were here too - everywhere, but the sheets looked clean... I spent my hole night awake, I couldn't sleep because I was afraid that bugs will bite me... I prayed that time will pass sooner, all I wanted was to get far away from the place. The hole night there were some terrible noises made from the others that stayed there too...I was afraid for my security. How I could be so unconscious? Door crashed, furniture smashing, loud sex noises... Horrible night...

There is nothing, Nothing to like there!!!!!!

Very basic port hotel, giving you just what you need, and not a particle more.

Everything.

Perfect location for ferry terminals at Piraeus. It's the epitome of a flea-pit port hotel room - facilities are basic to say the least, and the shower in particular looked pretty awful (my wife wouldn't use it). Having said that, no one actually died, and it suited our purpose admirably, (there's a certain humour and even romance in staying somewhere that is such a cliche. Kind of fabulous-awful, if you get my drift.) I would certainly stay again if I had to.

Next to the port and the metro station - this is all we...

The bathroom needs some repairs

Next to the port and the metro station - this is all we needed. The bed was comfortable, the room was spacious enough. They took care of our luggage when we went for a visit to Athens before getting on the ferry.

Convenient for ferries. My mother or ex wife wouldn't have liked it!

Check in took awhile, the man behind reception couldn't understand English very well. The lady was busy. Room ok, bed hard due to chipboard under mattress. Could hear people talking and smell smoke through vent in bathroom Lack of power points. Had to unplug fridge to use one.

Location handy for ferries Bed linen was new Air conditioning worked well Price! A budget, cheap hotel so get what you pay for!

Please don't book! Close to ferry, but disgusting.

Dear Booking, this so called hotel should not be listed on your site, for sure not as 2 stars hotel. It was disgusting, very old, small rooms with very-very limited space, and not clean, rusty, dirt, very bumpy beds, horrible view to abandoned buildings and garbage, not even space to open your luggage. Bathroom horrible and quite dirty. Filthy, smelly, disgusting. We had 2 days booked (first and last day so to catch the ferry & flight) and we cancelled the second booking, the one for the last day. We were horrified to go back there after a lovely holiday in Syros island.

Only the location near the port terminals. Nothing about the "hotel", only about the location. But the location is not enough, even for one night stay, even for low budget.

Would rather pay more for a decent hotel then stay here again...

The bed was uncomfortable, making noises with every movement Found a few bugs in the room/bed The view was just terrible and noisy on the streets

Close to the port, but did not feel safe on the street Metro, bus stop and airport express is close to the property

I wouldn’t

Very run down, dirty, old and nothing like the pictures. The room reeked of cigarettes. Bed was old and very uncomfortable, you could feel (and hear) all the springs. Bed sheets were clean but didn’t cover the whole bed and the mattress was not something I wanted to risk seeing anymore of than I had to. We didn’t really sleep due to all those factors. The doors didn’t open fully due to a bedside table being the way making it hard to get through with luggage. The bathroom was filthy with visible dirt and grime especially on the floor mat, the floor was decaying and in such a state that we decided not to use it at all. (So that’s no sleeping and no shower)The view and area is grim at best I guess the port is made for leaving, not hanging around. Yes, it’s close to the ferries but I wouldn’t do it again.

The staff were really friendly checking us in past midnight and it is very close to the port

Don't stay here.

The neighborhood is terrible -- full of trashy streets and buildings. The outside of the hotel is dirty and not maintained. Everything about this place seemed at just the bare minimum to qualify as a hotel. The views from the rooms are particularly depressing.

The staff was helpful. The location is good, just a few minutes walk from the ferry landing.

Very convenient

The bathroom wasn't very clean but fine for the night.

The location is amazing for catching ferries in Piraeus. A 2 minute walk from the offices and ferries, very convenient. Also very close (2min walk) to the X96 bus from the airport.

Wouldn’t stay here again.

The internet didn’t work, the floor was sticky in the bedroom and there were banging noises in the middle of the night. I know this is a very budget place to stay but having wifi that works in this day and age I feel is essential.

The locality to the port was great and the staff were super friendly.

Convenient although a little scary.
    • Quadruple Room

The elevator, everything in our room was broken including he toilet, sink, aircon and shower. And we didn’t have a door handle on the second inside door, my friends and I were once trapped

Location and vibe was great, lovely staff

This was a terrible hotel,there worst bed I have ever slept...

This was a terrible hotel,there worst bed I have ever slept in, springs sticking into your back the mattress was so old. Dingy bathroom., the only good thing was its location, right at the ferry Port.

Great staff and location

The staff was amazing and it was super close to the port which was the reason for us choosing this hostel. Our flight was delayed and we were late for our check in time but it was no problem whatsoever for the staff and I must say this exceeded both mine and my friends expectations. Oh and there are A LOT of mirrors in the rooms, just FYI.

Convenient location but very poor hotel

Except the clean bed sheets, it is a very poor hotel. The bathroom door was broken and could not even close. The hotel could not even supply a plastic cup.

Relatively clean bed sheets

Literally nothing.

To start with.. all the pictures uploaded for this hotel on booking.com are old. The condition of hotel is nothing comparable to photos shown. The location is so creepy. None of the shops are open around and people walking around don't seem normal. The locality is very dirty. Also the hotel is so horrible. It is not a place to stay with family or just even anybody. Lift was too small to even fit 2 people and their luggage inside. Condition of the bathroom is so pathetic. That you just do not feel like using it. Coming to the bed. It was not clean, sheets were dirty and blanket for one was provided and we were two people. Air conditioner was not working. So opening the balcony was also not an option because it faced abandoned buildings and people from consecutive rooms could jump into balcony. It was a night mare to spend a night here. Even when I have disliked all questions about the hotel, the rating given to this hotel by booking.com is 2.5. I don't understand how can you give something a good 2.5 rating when every question has been negatively answered. This hotel should be removed from booking.com or atleast show people trying right condition and rating of the hotel.

Literally nothing. The only reason I booked the place was it was near to port. But worst decision ever.

Good Location, Poor Porperty condition, Poor Service standards.
    • Quadruple Room

the Hotel is an old property which is falling apart ! a Polish housekeeper / maintenance lady who did not speak English ( who was very polite and trying to do her best ) was making an effort to fix our room i.e. replacing dirty linens on arrival / replacing missing light bulbs / broken bath tub ( the water from the bathtub would leak out to the entire bathroom wetting the WC area ). No hot water was available for shower, we called the reception for hot water they said they will start the boiler, 30 mins later called the reception advising still not hot water ! , the receptionist said " sorry I forgot to put it on, will do it now " .... you can guess the level of customer service or lack of it ! The counter staff girl / guys were warm to talk to but absolutely useless, sorry for being harsh but they did not really care about the guests. One of the reception guys asked me to move my car from the public parking space outside the hotel ...... with giving me no directions or help where else to park the car. The real condition of the hotel is not reflected in the photos posted on Booking.com they may be real 20 years ago but donot match the current status of the hotel.

the Location was close to the port and the train station.

Friendly staff

BIG cockroaches in our bedroom and bathroom! The water from the shower went all over the bathroom floor, and made the floor VERY slippery. Lots of noise from other guests , only quiet between 02.00 and 04.00.

Friendly staff

NOT recommended

The room was very dirty and small, the bed was very uncomfortable and the electricity was broken and dangerous! Probably bedbugs were sleeping with us that night.

not recommended, I am going to ask for a refund

The Hotel asked for Cash no cards was accepted, Its extremely dirty and the corridors (8th floor) smell, the bathroom was a mess. If the quality is a little important to you dont do the same mistake I did. Its very old and time to be demolished.

Great location for if you have a early ferry to catch

Good only for one night stay to catch the early morning ferries.

The only good thing about this hotel is the location, which is 100 meters away from the ferry port. The staff at reception was both good and bad (girl in the night when checked-in was very kind and helpful, however the man at check-out in the morning was a bit rude). The room is the most basic, meaning walls, old and uncomfortable beds, cheap student dorm like bathroom, etc. It is suitable only for an overnight stay, so that early in the morning to catch the ferry from the port. Otherwise, no-no for other types of stay there.

The location, which is right next to the port.

Right at the Island ferry terminal.

The bathroom had an odour, but otherwise all ok

It was right on the port, a couple of minutes from the ferries to the islands. 24 hour check in. Very basic but if it’s just a place to sleep then perfect.

We wanted a bed in the port and that's all it was.

wifi doesn't work there were some bugs in the room shower didn't have a hold so you have to wash with one hand while holding with the other bathroom door doesn't close

We wanted a bed in the port and that's all it was.

Disappointing although we did pay low price. Good location poor breakfast even at 6$

Breakfast was awful quality. Door to room showed signs of previous break ins which worried us a little. Poor shower and not always hot water. We paid low price and on this occasion it showed.

lucky to have balcony in shade was able to cool the room quick in warmth of the weather. Good lifts. Access 24 hours staff which was great. Good location slept well

Horrible

Room cleaning not done, Curtains in the room dirty and torn, insects living in the door frame of the bathroom. Toilet cistern broken and water pipe to it hanging loose, demanding part/full payment and Cash Only on arrival.

Nothing apart from its location close to the port.

Value for money

The hotel is at very good location . Close to the hotel is the train station and Piraeus port. This hotel is a very good choice for those who plan to have sort holidays in Piraeus and Athens.

Convenient, comfy if you can get past it's shabby appearance.

The place is kind of scary looking, but the bed was comfy, no bugs, air conditioner worked great and was quiet, and the location is directly across from Blue Star Ferries, so its highly convenient. Good for a one night stay, priced right.

This hotel cleanliness is an issue. Location and hotel reception service is good.

The room condition such as toilet cleanliness, bed, room cleanliness and lift is acceptable for the price I pay. It is not 5 star hotel, so, do not expect more. I don't give bad rating because I choose this hotel and it is cheap. However, the staff is friendly. My over the counter process is very smooth.

The location is near to Piraeus Port (about 5 mins walking distance to Gate E7), tavern, kiosk and the metro station is all within walking distance. It is suitable for pit stop before your ferry to your favorite island.

to bad choice. may be 'trivago' is better site than booking.com

i had to pay in cash, matress to hard, Internet with many interruptions, no hot water for shower, the Pictures in the Site 'booking.com' are may be from other Hotel. to bad Hotel!!!

i was near the port

Not going there again.

No comfort, no hygiene, everything was about to break. Extremely old wardrobe, the door of the bathroom didn't close at all, we couldn't go to the restroom normally as you can imagine... No hot water at any time of the day, there was warm water only at noon... Bad view. Low bed, nearly had to lay down on the floor to get in the bed, bad smelling blankets, probably never washed in a laundry. In the corridor there were some old matrices placed for unknown reason... No breakfast this time ( April ) of the year, I should probably stop here....

The only good thing about this place is the location, 5 minutes to the port of Piraeus, 5 minutes to the central tram station of Piraeus. The staff at the reception was kind, but the overall atmosphere was too bad to be described.

Good hotel, shame for the staff

Staff very unhelpful. Had to walk to another hotel at 2am to ask for help with a problem I had. Checking out in the morning the receptionist didn't even look my way, had to leave the key on the counter and leave.

Terrible smelly unkempt hotel

Terrible smell! not clean, paint peeling and mild, no hot water, comforters were covered in cigarette burns inexpensive but awful would never stay here again

Nothing was happy to leave and released it was only for 1 night

Cheap and very handy for the ferries.

The mattresses were lumpy and the bathroom could have been cleaner. But on the whole it was very cheap so we weren't disappointed.

We liked the fact that the hotel was very near to the port as we had an early ferry to catch.

dirty, dirty, verry dirty...
    • Quadruple Room

the room was so dirty that you were afraid to touch something. I asked her to be cleaned a bit (there were food scraps glued all over) and the only thing that was done was to put 2 toilet paper in the bathroom. . the toilet smells terrible, with stools. our family travels a lot, but it is the first awful messy hotel I've met ... I have only a classification for this hotel: dirty, dirty, dirty !!!!

I have booked this property because it is near the port and it was very convenient, having children...

Worst experience

The bathroom was awfull, no wi-fi on the 7th floor and the filter of air conditioner was filthy and smelled bad.

Nothing ... the hotel photoes on your site are not even close to the reality..

Horrible, never staying there again even if it was for free.

THE WORST hotel ever. It shouldn't even be on your site! Zero hygiene , toilet was not flushing and we had to use a bucket,urine stained toilet seat,no toilet paper (we had to ask for some!) ,the floor was dirty and greasy with hairs all over it, cigarette burnt linens,bed frame was covered with a curtain (!) to hide its dirt. The A/C was on 30C all night due to a faulty remote control, we had to ''sleep'' with our balcony door open listening to the traffic from the main road. I asked for my money back which they refused telling me that I should have left the room in the middle of the night if I didn't like it.The sneaky receptionist didn't even say sorry ,just told me he was 'just an employee' and gave me the owner's email so I could claim my money back without giving me a receipt which would prove my staying.Never again!

Just disgusting.A real health hazard.You have been warned.

I had clean towels,working tv and good wifi

My sheets werent changed - they smelled awful, This is the reason I give such a small grade! The blanket had such an awful smell!!!!

I had clean towels,working tv and good wifi

Good

A few missed spots of cleaning in the bathroom perhaps. Not a huge deal.

Close location to the port, the bed was comfortable, and there was good heating, bedroom was neat, wifi alright

It's a roof over your head.

Delfini is one of the cheapest hotels in the port area of Piraeus. I'm not sure if the technical term is flea-bag or flop-house, but it's pretty much bottom of the barrel. If you are on a tight budget waiting for a ferry, this might work as long as your shots are up-to-date.

"Cheap", but enough comfort for one night.

For that cheap price, you cannot get the comfort of a five star hotel. But, if you only need to spend one night before cruising to the cyclades, why spend more.

Ideally located near the port of Piraeus. Very cheap

Good for jumping off or on ferries

Room was very basic with no fridge as was advertised. Unpleasant odour from bathroom. Bed uncomfortable but ok for overnight. Close to most things.

The location was close to train and ferry. Staff we helpful.

Unpleasant

The cleaners was rude. The Hotel very old. The things in the room out of order.

Sorry, but this Hotel was the worse one in my trip in Greece i've been in athens , santorini, mykonos and Delfini Hotel is definetely the worse one. The Hotel is very old, the bathroons was out of order the curtains in the bathroon was fell off and after fell on me and also the clenears was very rude with me and my friend.

Worst place I ever stayed at

- The bed planks were broken, and 'fixed' in such a horrible way that it would have been better to leave it broken (just buy new bed planks). We eventually took the mattress of the bed to sleep on the floor. - There were ants in the bathroom - bathroom was not clean - Air conditioning / heating was broken

Its better then sleeping in the streets

They don't even try to make it look decent

Very ugly hotel with dingy, dirty rooms. We expected something basic seeing that it is cheap but what we found exceeded our expectations in the most negative way. Dirty carpets, half-hung curtains, hairs on the bed sheets! Ugly bathroom with moldy shower curtain which did not stop the room from flooding as it was wrongly placed. Minibar stated on the room details nowhere to be seen. And how am I supposed to wash my hair with a bar of soap?! We were lucky to be spending just one night...The photos are of how we found the room, not of how we left it...see for yourselves. Booking.com should place more negative reviews on top as we found them below the most positive ones AFTER our stay. Not even worth EUR10 per night.

Proximity to metro station, although still far from pedestrian access to cruise ship (gate 11)!

Really ok , depending on the room you will get.

The rooms don't look like on the photograph's on the web. We had two different ones, coming and going. First was ok, second, one week later, horrible. But very cheap for a group of four friends with at least two bringing their own inflatable matrace or such. Price differed as well slightly, € 28.-/32.- € 32.-divided by 4 friends = € 8.- /€ 7.-is great but comfy is different. But when you're young....

Good positioned,close to water and boats, room was ok, bed comfy. It all depends which room you get, on the way back we had a horrible 4 bed room. With horrible bed.Close to transports, busses and ferries. Very close to blue ferries. Local Bus takes about 1.15 min from the airport Athens to Pirea, costs € 6.-, or € 3.- half price ( for my son 15y)24 hours,Bus x96 , every 20 min. Nice staff at the reception.

A cheap/modest hotel doesn't need to be miserable.

The sink was broken and we found what used to be a soup dispenser very unsanitary, and we had to finish making the bed. Some wall socket were hanging and the bed light didn't work.

Room was very noisy, no matter that presented as a quite.

Too small room, non-working TV non-working AC, awful view from the room, all accommodation done carelessly

Room was very noisy, no matter that presented as a quite.

unpleasant

Our room smelled of cigarette's smoke, the bathroom was old and very ugly, with a drain griddle on the floor half broken and a general feeling of dirtiness, the beds were half broken and the electricity sockets taped over and painted.

The people at the reception were very kind.

Scruffy but good value

The shabby appearance

The Delfini Hotel in Piraeus is very scruffy inside & out but it is in a good location and it is cheap. The girl at reception was extremely helpful. Just around the corner from the hotel is a decent bar/restaurant called Porto Grill.

Never ever again

Most uncomfortable bed I've ever 'slept' on. The springs were practically sticking out of the mattress. Extremely noisy corridors, terrible air conditioning.

Proximity to Piraeus port for ferry the next morning

We stayer for 3h sleep between boat and flight.

Corridors stink of smoke. Only one elevator works. Showers are awful, no shower head. TV had cello tape around it.

We stayer for 3h sleep between boat and flight... so cheap stop.

Well, to be honest I don't know what do they achieve...

Poor wifi. (Or you can call it as a fake wifi because it's never work)

Well, to be honest I don't know what do they achieve such low points. For me it was a great stay, 1 minutes walk to the blue star ferry; 5 minutes walk to metro station, from where you can reach Athens city center within 15 minutes metro ride. There are supermarkets, fancy restaurants nearby, nice port view outside the hotel as well. The staffs were friendly and helpful! The room itself is pretty great, big enough, nice balcony and clean bed.

This property should be non-rated rather than 2 stars.

the infrastructure of the hotel was very disappointing

This property should be non-rated rather than 2 stars. Very poor infra-structure, pretty shocking

Perfect location for those who need to travel from the port of piraeus!

I would like it more clean, when you see from the balcony the view from the back of the nearest block of appartments its kinda disgusting. The door is not as safe as it should be and you have to lock.

If you need to travel on the morning its perfect cause its only a few minutes from the port.

You get what you pay for, although the cleanliness was definitely not up to standard

The room was dirty (bags of rubbish in our cupboards and the quilts hadn't been washed), as was the hotel

The staff were friendly and the hotel was close to the port we were leaving from the next day

Location - very close to ferry terminals.

Very basic hotel, just for one night before taking a ferry. Quite old furniture. Balcony doors in our room had no lock (we tied them from inside with a cord to keep our belongings safe - seemed very easy to get into the room from the nearby rooftop). Cleaning ladies are smoking while doing their job.

Location - very close to ferry terminals. Personnel is friendly. Aircon in the room.

Good for a very short stay
    • Quadruple Room

The room was small and very basic. Bunk beds were very small. It was clean but rundown. Would only stay here for an overnight stay if necessary.

Close to the Port and wifi quality was good.

Location is perfect for an early morning ferry trip.

Room was very small, and Piraeus is not that salubrious, but in view of our early start, and overnight stay, it was a perfectly acceptable place to stay.

Location is perfect for an early morning ferry trip.

Close to transport.
    • Family Room

Very old hotel. Beds very narrow. The Street was filthy when we arrived but was cleaned up a bit when we left.

Very close to pier bus and airport shuttle. 7am checkin was fantastic! We only stayed there 7am to 5pm to catch our cruise ..not overnite

Friendly staff! Close to the boat port! Comfortable stay

Staff were so friendly and helpful. This is great value for money. It's not Buckingham palace but it's so close to the port, the staff are friendly- perfect for the night ! :)

Terrible!
    • Quadruple Room

Everything! The pictures are very old, I think. We stayed in a 4 beds room, and it was terrible. But we surwived for one night!

Location, if you don't care staying in a very tragical movie......

Convenient hotel to catch early morning ferry

I appreciated the very close walking distance across the road to get to the high speed ferry to Santorini. Also very close to the city center as well as Metro station. Lots of restaurants and bistros with good and cheap breakfast on the way to the ferry, if you need to leave early. The staff was very friendly.

Good value for the money, surprised by all the bad reviews!

A lot of bad reviews that the hotel is not clean. I would say it is probably in need of upgrades. I found my room & my bathroom to be perfectly clean although the bathroom is very, very old and poorly lit. It was clean but so old that it did not look clean. Also, while the hotel is near the port & near a lot of good coffee shops & quick places to grab a bite to eat, it is a port city & the area is a little seedy.

My room was spacious and comfortable for the money. The location near the port of Piraeus cannot be beat. Hotel staff were nice and accommodating and assisted me when I needed help.

Pleasant overnight stay and perfect location

Nothing really. The room was totally worth the money I paid.

The location was the best!! We had an early morning ferry to catch from Piraeus Port and all we had to do was walk 200 meters to get to our ferry!

Cheap n cheerful.

You get what you pay for so it was a bargain.

I booked a single room at the very last minute and ended up in one with a double bed and two bunk beds, large balcony, tv, shower room and silent aircon, all for less than £30 so no complaints from me! Helpful frendly staff and minutes from the port.

Stay away
    • Quadruple Room

This was by far the dirtiest hotel in the world. We didn't even take off our shoes or use the bathroom. We thought we could rough it for a night for convenience but totally not worth it. Book anywhere else.

Nothing is good about this hotel

Don't go if for you is important to have a good sleep in silent place

Terrible bathroom, after taking shower water was flading in bedroom. Very small space, shabby environment. Terrible noise from street that doesn't let u sleep normally (hotel is very near to port). Old noisy bed. Old air condition. I've been 4 times in Piraeus before in different simple hotels, but this was the worst experience.

Location (many places to eat near to hotel which are open also at night).

Great location next to the harbour, friedly and helpful...

The elevators were very slow and get easily stuck. The hole place should need repair to get cosy.

Great location next to the harbour, friedly and helpful stuff, proper hotel for a one night stay.

Location, location, location!

LOCATION....we were literally 2-3 mins walk from the dock where we had to catch the ferry to Mykonos (Port E7). This hotel is tired and tatty, but I absolutely felt it was super value for one night and the convenience of an easy trip to the ferry. If you are OCD or super fussy, do NOT stay here....pay the 150-250 euros for a 'fancy' boutique hotel. Staff were very helpful, bedding was clean, shower was clean and there are TWO LIFTS so no humping suitcases up stairs. Lots of great places to eat and drink moments from the door, a supermarket close by (staff gave me great directions) and the bus from the airport (5.90 euro) drops you a couple of minutes away - and I was even able to buy my ferry tickets at an office between the bus stop and the hotel before I checked in. It was perfect!

Nothing, it was absolutely atrocious

The whole complex was old and dirty. The room we had smelled of smoke & urine. They changed our room but that smelled so bad of stale cigarette smell that had to sleep with windows open - so noisy so didn't sleep all night. The shower & basin were cracked & mouldy. Would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone

Nothing, it was absolutely atrocious

Delfini...close to all public transportation....

Perfect for one night before continuing travelling....

Very close to the port....Coffee shops, snack bars, Everest, fruits etc ...only footsteps to reach for.... Short distance to reach aswel the airport bus... & Metro station...

Great choice to spend a night before/after a ferry cruise.

For a longer stay Pireus is too noisy and populous.

Friendly and helpful stuff, great location at the route of bus x96 from the airport and less than one minute walk to Blue star ferry.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

would not seek to stay here again

Wifi was terrible. The room I booked wasn't available so ended up being put in an old dorm room. The water was out during the stay and when it did come on there was no hot water.

COCKROACHES! Do not stay here!

I woke up to COCKROACHES in our room! We grabbed our things as fast as we could and left. When we told management they said that it was normal to have cockroaches because it was close to the port. This is not normal!! We found a hotel down the street in the middle of the night that was way nicer for only 20€ more. Yes this place is cheap but it is 100% not worth it.

It was horrible.