Reviews of Ilioperato

9.7

9.8

Will Be Back!
    • Honeymoon Double with Caldera View

The bathroom's ventilation leaves something to be desired, but I imagine that's a product of the cave-style more than anything else. The linens and towels also weren't the softest, but that didn't detract from our enjoyment in the least. Hot tip: if the exit light keeps you up, we stuffed a scarf in the shower cap and it fit over to cover it.

The property views can not be beat. You can go to a crowded location for sunset, or you can sit on your balcony and enjoy. Breakfast was delicious- and eating on your balcony makes it even better! The rooms are beautiful and well-kept. We appreciated the dressing area and amenities that made the room feel larger. The staff was incredibly helpful as we planned activities and moved about the island.

THE perfect getaway
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

That we had to leave on Sunday...

Firstly how well Joanna, Rosa and Irene made us feel always welcoming and confortable and we really appreciate it! The location of the hotel super confortable, amazing views and the food was really good. We can not wait to book again to stay at Ilioperato.

Location, view & hospitality, our room was simply...
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The breakfast was touch and go, most days something was missing, very basic, but high on quality .

Location, view & hospitality, our room was simply outstandingly beautiful, it was like stepping onto the mama Mia set. We will be back. 5*

We stayed in the deluxe apartment.
    • Deluxe Apartment with Hot Tub and Caldera View

We stayed in the deluxe apartment. The staff of the hotel is perfect! So kind, available,... The view on the caldeira from our private veranda was amazing! Drinking a glass of wine during the sunset in our hot tub was our best moment. The staff let us using the swimming pool the day we left 😊! Just the paradise !! Thanks !!! We hope we’ll come back!

Breathtaking views and wonderful staff
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The view from the room is absolute bliss, especially at sunset. Breakfast on the private balcony with the same view was special each morning. The location was also great, away from the busy areas but close to all necessary amenities. The staff were all wonderful, especially Roza the host!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

My husband and I stayed in the honeymoon suite, and were not...
    • Honeymoon Double with Caldera View

Nothing bad about the location, but we were one of the last few properties on the North end of Imergolvi, so we felt a little disconnected from other restaurants, markets, other hotels, etc.

My husband and I stayed in the honeymoon suite, and were not disappointed. Breakfast was delivered to us every morning on our private patio, with an amazing view of the caldera. We were fairly secluded, and felt like it. The hotel also gave us a bottle of wine to enjoy! Pool was a bit small, but very nice. The staff were all amazing, easy to communicate with, and very accommodating. We arrived after a late, delayed flight and they not only secured us a shuttle from the airport, but stayed up to help us carry our luggage and check in.

Beautiful spot and lovely breakfast!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The pillows weren't great - one was so hard my skull hurt the following day. They provide a nespresso in your room - great! What's not so great is that they only give you 3 coffee pods for your entire stay. If you want more you have to pay. For the price of the room, coffee should really be complimentary even just 1 per person a day. And i thought we were meant to get complimentary water each day (because you can't drink tap water in Santorini) which never seemed to appear - i think we may have been charged for the 2 bottles we had over 4 nights in the end!

The location of Ilioperato is brilliant, on the edge of Imerovigli so you don't have loads of people all around you. Roza on the front desk is super helpful and knowledgeable, helping to book things we wanted to do whilst there. All the other members of staff are very friendly. The view from our balcony was perfect, and having breakfast there each morning was a joy!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The sunset was very beautiful.
    • Deluxe Apartment with Hot Tub and Caldera View

The price was very high. Also, I expected more facilities.

The sunset was very beautiful. Overall, the staff was very helpful and the hotel rooms were very clean.

The views were incredible!
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The views were incredible!! There was a cute kitchenette where we could make coffee and snacks. This is a family run hotel and the family do really welcome you like you’re coming into their own home. It has the amenities of a commercial hotel but the ambience of a small hotel.

Best hotel in Santorini
    • Budget Double Room

The hotel has exceeded our expectations and it it the perfect place to view an amazing sunset, feel welcome and have an excellent service. I was amazed at the kindness of the staff. They were really helpful and friendly. I can highly recommend the hotel to everyone!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Ilioperato, wonderful Santorini experience
    • Honeymoon Double with Caldera View

Wi-Fi could be little faster in the lowe part of the hotel.

Ilioperato was superb accommodation in Imerovigli,even more beautiful than in the pictures. Staff super friendly,breakfast in the own balcony with caldera view splendid. We even got our room several hours in advance. Avocado and Anogi restaurants were very good and nearby. Wine bottle in our room made our Santorini experience even more unforgettable.

The property was very spacious and clean.
    • Budget Double Room

The room is split into three areas, living room, bedroom and bathroom. The air conditioning is located solely in the living room which can be it a bit uncomfortable to sleep at night as it can get quite hot.

The property was very spacious and clean. It provided a great view of the sunset with a number of seating areas and a pool outside for the private use of residents. The staff were very helpful in organising activities to do during my stay as well as transportation to and from airport/ferry.

Great location with stunning view of the Caldera.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Hot Tub and Caldera View

Great location with stunning view of the Caldera. Fantastic spot to view sunsets. Great hosts and staff. Very helpful and considerate.Lovely breakfast on the balcony overlooking the view

The staff was very helpful and provided us with every...
    • Budget Double Room

Bigger pool would be nicer

The staff was very helpful and provided us with every possible information we needed. They helped us rent a car and enjoy our time in Santorini. The view was remarkable and our room was very nice. Very good choice

Everything about our stay was perfect.
    • Cave Apartment with Caldera View

Everything about our stay was perfect. The views were indescribable, and we so preferred watching the sunset from our balcony than from the crowded streets of Oia. The staff was also lovely and breakfasts was amazing. Would absolutely recommend for your stay in santorini

Imerovigli - place to stay in Santorini (if you can afford it).
    • Deluxe Apartment with Hot Tub and Caldera View

Relatively expensive - but the whole island and specially Fira, Oia and Imerovigli areas. Bed wasn't too comfy and cleanliness on upstairs area (there was a "second floor" in the room). Wi-Fi kept dropping (but fixed later that day) but range was short (it could be extended to pool area). Pool could.be a bit more cleaner.

Staff was really helpful and always willing to help. Pictures reflected exactly what the room is. Bathroom is very clean. Breakfast was very good, with variety and served on the balcony. View could not be better - not needed to go to Oia - enjoying from pool. Overall, stay was brilliant.

The view from our room was absolutely spectacular.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

The view from our room was absolutely spectacular. Rosa and the Ilioperato team were really friendly! The breakfast was good. The pool and the view from it were breathtaking! Great hotel - probably the best of Imerovigli for its price. :)

The best hotel in Santorini will make all your dreams come true.

I have nothing to say.

I loved EVERYTHING about this hotel!!! The location is something out of a dream. This hotel is perfect for those who want to be close to everything, but feel they are part of an exclusive experience. The hotel is on the cliff, and there are no other hotels in front of it, so your view is unobstructed by anything. The bonus is that the hotel is also on the gorgeous hiking path that will take you to Oia to the right and Fira to the left. The town is in the perfect location close to Fira without the chaos of the tourists in the city. The staff is so incredible. They literally took care of everything. From the first moment we landed in Santorini to the moment we left, the staff was there for us. Rosa and her sister, who seemed to run the hotel, helped us do everything from arrange transportation throughout the island to help us pick and book the excursions. The breakfasts were lovely and lots of selection to choose from, and they brought it to your room. We woke up in the morning, at the time of our choice, with delicious breakfast outside our door for us to enjoy on our private balcony. Everyone was so kind. Definitely have them organize your pick up. We landed and there was a pleasant gentleman waiting for us. All our bags were taken to our room, we didn't have to lift a finger. When I come back to Santorini, this is the only place I'd want to stay. AMAZING!!! Book the honeymoon suites, it's sooooo worth it. This hotel will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Super fantastic vacation experience of a lifetime
    • Deluxe Double Room with Hot Tub and Caldera View

The breakfast was small portions; perhaps serve larger portions. Note, I did ask for larger breakfast portions and received them. Also, one morning for only two hours the water was turned off for service. I asked the front desk for a large bottled water, due to the service being off and they happily gave me a free large bottle of water. Thank you so much!

At Ilioperato, our room was very private, with its own pool and private balcony. We were thrilled with our selection. Clean and believe it or not felt spacious. The views were outstanding! We enjoyed walking around the area and felt safe. Breakfast was included and that is a must; breakfast being served on our private balcony was a wonderful experience. The breakfast selection was perfect, as well delicious. The hotel staff where very friendly and informative, and spoke English very well. Additionally, we rented a vehicle and toured the entire island, I'm so glad we did! The red beach and the organized black beach are fun to visit. This is our first trip to Greece and we will definitely return to this hotel. Fantastic views from Ilioperato, definitely worth it!

One of my best Experiences
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The hotel is in Imerovigli and doesn't have much choices of restaurants near by. There is a bus stop 5 mins walk from the hotel, which can take you to Fira for lot of restaurant options or you can walk 40 mins through the cliff to reach Fira. We quite liked the walking.

Everything about the hotel specially the view. We had a sea view room and it was awesome. We could see the hotel right from our balcony and also from the pool side. Breakfast was complementary for us and has lot of options- 6 different kind of freshly made omelettes, fresh juice, cakes, Greek yogurt, fresh fruit salad, one of the best coffees, cereals, cold chocolate and many more. You can order as much as you want.

One of the best views I have seen my whole life.
    • Budget Double Room

The view is even better than in the pictures. Bus stop to Fira is only about 8 minutes away. Staff was very helpful and gave us good tips for our short trip.

A wonderful experience.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

We really liked the location. The view is stunning and the breakfast is wonderful. The hotel is beautiful and clean. We also like the staff there and they are very friendly and helpful especially Roza. One unforgettable experience is that my daughter left her Kindle in the hotel and Roza made special arrangements to have a driver send it all the way to airport for us immediately. We are extremely thankful for her help.

Beautiful place to stay, beautiful Island.
    • Deluxe Apartment with Hot Tub and Caldera View

Cold breakfast brought to our room was not great. Unable to eat outside of room service, area was not available, under construction durning our stay.

The room was spacious, hot tub on private terrace was great. Fantastic sunsets. Beautiful place to stay.

An excellent experience and beyond our expectation.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

An excellent experience and beyond our expectation. We checked in immediately after we arrived the hotel at around 9am. A beautiful sunset can be viewed in our balcony. The breakfast is fruitful. We miss the yogurt and mini donut.

Superb hospitality! Would definitely stay again!
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

My expectations were surpassed! Long story short, my flight was oversold and I was put on a later flight. In turn, I arrived in Santorini much later than planned (around 10:30pm). When I arrived, there was a lovely lady waiting for me in the parking lot who greeted me with a warm welcome. She insisted on carrying my luggage for me even though it was very heavy. She went above and beyond! I had my breakfast brought to me on my patio in the morning. It was so surreal! The food was great, and the view was outstanding! I was treated like royalty while I was there. I have never had such great service at a hotel. I will definitely stay there again when I go back!

Excellent accommodation
    • Budget Double Room

The hotel was perfectly located in Imerovigli with outstanding view and great service. I stayed in the budget room, but it was very comfortable (with all important amenities). The staff are very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel.

I love to stay in Imerovigli.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The bed is quite small and the sign of exit is not good for sleeping.

I love to stay in Imerovigli. It is very quite and beautiful place. This hotel is located in quite deep inside but they helped us to move our luggages. We can enjoy the sunset here. The breakfast is served in our own balcony. The scenery is really good.

Location was great and very easy to walk to Fira
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

While location was great the room was not very comfortable. The sofa cum bed was not prepared for us despite telling them. On the 2nd night we had the caldera view room where the ac was not there in the main room. Breakfast was great on first day but second day it seemed stale

Location was great and very easy to walk to Fira

wonderful and magical
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

breakfast was a little unpredictable sometimes we didn't receive what we ordered but the food we did have was very nice.

Room was exceptional, view very special, private and quiet.Rosa and her family were always helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make your stay special. The sunset was amazing from our balcony a truly magical experience.

I would definitely stay here again! Great views!
    • Cave Apartment with Caldera View

I understand this is a family business; however, they need to invest in a very good chef. This place is simply amazing, but the food could have been so much better. Loved everything about it except the food. I would however stay here again but eat elsewhere.

This place is simply amazing! The views are unbelievable. The staff is amazing and very accommodating. Very nice family run business and they all work extremely hard

Breakfast served in room/balcony, helpful staff,...
    • Budget Double Room

Breakfast served in room/balcony, helpful staff, beautiful hotel with amazing views to the Caldera, bus stop/mini market/restaurants within walking distance

Stunning caldera views
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

You order breakfast by checking a list the night before. One portion of bread or toast is two small slices so order according to appetite.

Stunning setting on the cliffs with views across the caldera. Our room had perfect sunset views. Bed was comfortable and everything worked well. We were very happy with the hotel and the location. The views were the best feature. The staff were very helpful and the welcome was warm.

Simply amazing place, great family friendly staff that made...

Nothing, perfect place

Simply amazing place, great family friendly staff that made you feel welcome to their hotel. Awesome quiet location, amazing sunsets.

Spectacular views with most gracious host/hotel staff!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

It was peak season, so prices were high. But it's supply and demand, so not this host/hotels fault. She deserved the money and they were so awesome---it did make it fine to pay. It's just unfortunate that the whole island has become expensive.

The town was smaller than the main towns on Santorini so you were able to get away from too many people. The host was remarkable---so helpful, sincere and provided the best service we received throughout our stay in Greece. The breakfast on our balcony was such a wonderful touch and worth it!

The location is perfect, queit and relaxing.
    • Budget Double Room

In our room we had an emergency exit light in front of our bed which was disturbing.

The location is perfect, queit and relaxing. The Staff was friendly. Swimming pool was a little small than I expected but still we enjoyed it.

Excellent! Thanks Roza and the other friends that we don't know the names.
    • Cave Apartment with Caldera View

Our room has a little bit humid. That could be the only bad thing I think🙈

Everything was perfect. The room,the view,bed,breakfast,service,people..I hope to see you all next year again. 🙏

The girls working at the reception and the hotel boys are...
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Service could be improved (e.g. at the bar). The food you can order there is not very sophisticated, yet expensive; it is much better to eat out. Our bathroom was very dark, only one small lamp, and the water pressure in the shower leaves a lot to be desired. If I am correct, it is impossible to switch the light off completely on the terrace at night, which might be a disadvantage. Also, the hotel staff seems to be indifferent to skinny animals, especially dogs that sometimes visit the place. They tried to scare them away when I wanted to feed them (this might actually be an advantage if you don't like animals, but we do). Santorini is notorious for stray dogs who rely on tourists to survive. And one more thing, the mosquitoes - you have to close all the windows to be able to sleep, as there are no mosquito nets installed. So imposible to admire the view at night. Take some repellents with you, the hotel does not provide any protection in this regard.

The girls working at the reception and the hotel boys are very nice and helpful, but otherwise, the service could be improved (e.g. at the bar). Our room was clean and had a magnificent view. In fact, the view is the biggest asset of this hotel. Its location is also perfect for those looking for some peace and quiet, as it is a bit remote (for Santorini). The village in which it is located, is one of the best on the island.

Perfect stay in this hotel, amazing views and beautiful...
    • Budget Double Room

Perfect stay in this hotel, amazing views and beautiful location. Loved waking up to breakfast on the balcony with the most lovely view every day! Thank you to the staff at ilioperato for an amazing holiday

Beautiful and clean with a breathtaking view. Lots of food options close (if you ever want to leave)
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

We only ate from the restaurant once and were slightly disappointed. Although there are plenty of options close by.

Beautiful place to stay with very welcoming and helpful staff. We were given lots of information about the island and the best things to do upon check-in. Organising activities is really easy - we wanted to hire a quad bike which and Roza at reception had it all organised within 5 minutes!

Staying at Ilioperato was the best part of our holidays in Santorini

Small swimming pool.

Great view to the caldera, from all the corners of the hotel. Having Breakfast in our room's balcony, with this amazing view is priceless. The staff of very friendly and dedicated. As soon as we arrived they offered to help us re ting a car and booking any excursion we would like to do.

Perfection!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Hot Tub and Caldera View

This hotel is truly wonderful , from the moment we arrived until the moment we left everything was perfect. This family run hotel could not have offered anything more, we were always made to feel that nothing was too much hassle. The room was stunning and the bed was unbelievably comfortable. We spent our engagement anniversary at this hotel and on arrival the room was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers , candles and locally sourced wine. We also had a private meal on our balcony which was more than we could have imagined. The food at this hotel is delicious , we love authentic Greek food so it was perfect! All of the above was pre arranged by my fiancé with the help of Roza. We can not thank this hotel enough for a unforgettable and special anniversary. We loved every minute of our stay and would return in a heartbeat! Thanks again for everything ! Imogen & Raymond (Scotland)

Ilioperato Hotel - must book if you want to experience an amazing Santorini time!
    • Budget Double Room

The shower had a couple leaks, but maybe that is just how they are built since there is a drain in the middle of the bathroom floor.

The view from the hotel is breathtaking of the caldera of Santorini. Also, the breakfast was a highlight since they serve it to your room every morning.

Excellent stay with amazing views
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Swimming pool quite small, but that's somewhat unavoidable on the Santorini coast. Public transportation is pretty bad on Santorini as well.

Staff were all very pleasant and genuine - going the extra mile to help our trip go smoothly. The view was fantastic.

Amazing view on the Caldera just outside of crazy Fira
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Perfect location on the Caldera with a view of Oia and Fira No need to travel to Oia for the sunset you have a perfect view from your balcony We loved it a lot as it also has many lovely restaurants within easy walking distance. Offers amazing value and I would stay there again

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

One of the Best Hotels in Santorini
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

There was nothing I didn't like however there are a lot of steps in the property which could make it unsuitable for people with mobility issues and small children

The accommodation was in a stunning location overlooking the Caldera and was lovely and peaceful and free from the hustle and bustle of the town. The accommodation was also immaculately maintained and the staff were attentive, friendly and nothing was too much trouble

Fabulous location

Leaving.

Great location! Walk to Thira is 20mins and Oia 1.5hrs (beautiful walks and pathways). Staff organised sailing trips, restaurants and organised our transferred (and carried heavy cases all the way).

Joanna was an excellent hostess.

We had to leave!

Joanna was an excellent hostess. Made to order breakfast delivered to room was great. Snack bar food was quicky, tasty and reasonably priced. Caldera view was amazing. Great location for catching a taxi or bus, and an easy walk to eat or shop.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Very good!
    • Cave Apartment with Caldera View

No towel racks in the two bathrooms. Bathroom lights were unacceptably weak. Breakfast coffee was consistently lukewarm (something that other guests complained, as well). Ceiling lighting in the main rooms (bedroom and sitting room) was at times insufficient.

Classic Santorini view of the caldera. Very quiet. Excellent location (if you rent a car, Imerovigli is a better choice than Fira). Exceptional service. Comfortable bed. Plenty of nearby parking. Three good-to-exceptional restaurants with traditional Greek cuisine within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Great View: Book this Spot!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

It was a little weird that on our level of the hotel, our room was right next to the only other occupied room. There wasn't any privacy on the balcony, and it was my wife and I plus some random dude staying there by himself. Staff should have put us a room or two apart.

The view is what you want: a million dollar view. Reasonably priced compared to other luxury spots. I would recommend staying up here in Imerovigli over Phira, which is packed and overrun with cruise shippers.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Stunning location, well cared for property, friendly owners
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Sadly, the pool was cold and appeared to have an algae problem so we did not get to use it as hoped.

The location cannot be beat! At the quieter northern edge of Imerovigli, it also has the stunning coastal path running right through it. The hotel is older but very beautifully maintained. We loved the feel of the original wooden doors and traditional Greek lace curtains, combined with tasteful modern updates throughout. The family who runs it are very sweet and make you feel right at home. The staff are extremely gracious and (to name one example) walked our bags all the way to the bus stop upon our departure! They also operate a restaurant/cafe onsite that has nice, reasonably priced local dishes and will deliver to your room! This is especially helpful since there is not a lot in walking distance (except the other hotels, some of which have bars and restaurants as well).

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

A view to die for!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Pool was cold.shld have a warm jacuzzi. There is no elevator for the poor staff who carried our luggage up and down the stairs.

The view and that its away from busy Fira.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

What didn't I like? The accomodation was cutest away...
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Only thing we found was the bed was a little firm.

What didn't I like? The accomodation was cutest away from Fira ( 20mins of gorgeous walk away ) which meant there wasn't thousand of people passing your room. From the second we arrived they could not do enough for us, every expectation was exceeded. Helped booking ATV bike, which I recommend! So much easier then trying to finding parking for a car, and lots of fun n freedom. Location 10/10, quiet at night all afternoon sun (but not early morning which was lovely for a sleep in, after all we are on holiday!) poolside setting lovely for reading in the afternoon will catching some sun. Breakfast 10/10 was lovely so much to choose from delivered at a time to suit. Staff 15/10. All staff were lovely, family run hotel the sisters are amazingly helpful and friendly. I always try to put in the good with the bad to give a fair review but honestly can not recommend enough. Stop searching just book, you will not regret. We are in our late 30s, and think our parents would also love this property!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Simply a perfect 10/10!!! Amazing customer service!
    • Cave Apartment with Caldera View

Cannot think of a single thing I didn't like at this place!

Our overall experience was perfect. The stuff assisted us with our transportation from the airport, perfect view of the Caldera, tasty breakfast served at our own little private patio area along with a daily newsletter about the island/ weather/activities etc, beautiful spacious accommodations. At the reception, Roza was super friendly and helpful and helped us plan our activities on the island, making recommendations and reservations for us, and also helped us book a car even at the last minute (which is not easy on any Greek island). I was even able to order some flowers for my wife and treated us to some amazing local wine for our honeymoon. Simply perfect customer service!!! Everyone friendly and smiling all the time. Perfect location, with easy access to both the road network and the hiking trail going from Oia to Fira, and at the same time we were getting the sense that this was our own private paradise and everything was just for us, away from all the other tourists. I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you Ilioperato for helping us have a beautiful and unforgetable mini honeymoon.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Excellent device.
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Excellent device. Very attentive staff and very accommodating and helpful. Amazing views of sea and caldera.

Amazing view - perfect for sunset!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Amazing view - perfect for sunset! Breakfast served on the balcony to our room was very special

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The VIEW is AMAZING!!
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

Breakfast could have been better

AMAZING view, very helpful staff

Beautiful
    • Honeymoon Double with Caldera View

Its very quiet and the view its ABSOLUTELY stunning! We loved all the staff, and in special Rosa!

A pleasant stay

Nil

The beautiful resort with a good view facing the sea

marvelous

everything

the service

Perfect
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Everything very beautiful, really nice reception, great view, great location. Really awesome hotel!

Everything was superk

Beautiful view and Roza and family made it exceptional!!
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Our stay was amazing!! Breakfast on the balcony was a nice way too start the day.

Was a pleasant and good stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Bathroom smelled. Also was missing any soaps in kitchen area.

View, location. Breakfast was well made and loved the Greek yogurt.

Very comfortable and amazing views of the island.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The staff were very friendly and attentative. The hotel was very clean and this made our stay wonderful.

Lovely and big with a nice balcony.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Couldn’t find power point in the kitchen

Lovely and big with a nice balcony.

Super awesome place and strongly recommend to stay longer and enjoy it~ Definitely value worth for every single penny..
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The Caldera view, the friendly and helpful staff and nice environment!

Love to visit again
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

The view from the room is so awesome

Excellent location
    • Superior Double Room with Caldera View

I expected more from the breakfast. Bad smell from the bathroom.

Excellent location

Excellent place to stay and relax!
    • Budget Double Room

The staff and management is very friendly

Lovely view, great location, helpful staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Hot Tub and Caldera View

The view from the room was simply amazing. Would Stay here again!

Perfect view, location and staff!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Hot Tub and Caldera View

Perfect view, location and staff! Highly recommended!

Beautiful and stunningly located property. Very pleasant and helpful staff.

Stunning location

A truly wonderful place to stay.
    • Budget Double Room

Amazing views and wonderful welcome. Highly recommended!

Perfect location,nice view with very polite staff.
    • Standard Double Room with Caldera View

Needs renovation the pool area.

Perfect location,nice view with very polite staff.

Exceptional hotel with amazing staff