Reviews of Aelia by Eltheon

Thiras - Oias Road, Imerovigli, 84 700, Greece

#34 of 53 Holiday rentals in Imerovigli

Based on 178 apartment reviews

Very spacious and comfortable.
    • Apartment (3 Adults)

It is not on the picturesque side of the town. You can still se the sea from where we are and you can easily walk to the other side to see the view. The entrance of the hotel is on a busy steep road so you have to keep that in mind.

Very spacious and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. The pool is huge compared to pools on the other side of the area. We had decorations and bottle of wine as a gift. There had a family of cats that were adorable. Would come back to it if i am back in the area.

Santorini
    • Apartment

Communication was poor. They took a long time to respond to emails if they responded at all. The transfer from the ferry port failed to happen.

The proximity to the caldera is just a 5 minute walk. The pool was fantastic. Bus stops to both Fira and Ia are also very close.

Eva at reception was extremely helpful.
    • Apartment

It would have been nice to have a bar or snack bar at the pool.

Eva at reception was extremely helpful. The service was excellent. Our room was beside the pool, very comfortable bed, lovely bathroom with extra large shower. 3 minutes walk to Caldera view and restaurants.

The staff were the highlight. However, the property fails on attention to detail.
    • Honeymoon Suite with Hot Tub

Reception not clearly labelled from outside, construction work on lot next door starting at 6am, attention to detail (e.g if you have cooking areas have cooking utensils), cleanliness, hot tub not well maintained (unclean and no heat), bed not very comfortable, little snacks not labelled (nice gesture but unsure what's in them or how long they were there for)

Friendly and welcoming staff, quick responses, free drinks by the pool, excellent location, little snacks

Not what expected
    • Studio

Felt the room was outdated, dark, and a little creepy. Also found a fingernail/toenail (not sure) on the table in the main room. Also was bitten by some type of bug I’m not sure if it was in the bed or outside but it seemed as though it was happening when I slept. Also was woke up morning after morning with construction above my room waking me up at 7 or 8am in the morning. Overall not really what I expected and not worth the money and did not see the value in this place.

Pool was nice. Also enjoyed the little treats left each night before I went to bed. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was very large. Very quiet place.

If you don't like cats you might have an issue here,...
    • Apartment

If you don't like cats you might have an issue here, there were cats and kittens outside our door every morning and they used to sit at our feet as we had coffee on the patio, thankfully I like cats!

Really great little hotel, would recommend to friends
    • Studio

Poor kitchen supplies i.e. e no pans for cooking on the small hob. However, in reality not really an issue as we had some great restaurants to choose from nearby therefore didn’t feel the need to cook

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Aelia from the comfort of the rooms to the attentiveness of the staff. A nice quiet hotel with sufficient facilities close to the centre of village and the Caldera view

We lost first night in the hotel and had to find another place to stay due to hotel' disorganization
    • Studio

We have called the hotel, several days before our arrival, to warn that our flight would arrive after the hotel reception closure (at 22h). The reception have guaranteed us that we would receive the room keys when we arrived. However, when we arrived at 0h00 we couldn't find any room keys or anybody. We've called the 4 emergency numbers without any response and we (and our baby) had to find another hotel in the middle of the night!! In the other day, the hotel's reception didn't excused for the happening and told us that was due to problem in the reservation system!! I've wrote a claim to the hotel management however I didn't ever received any excuse or message from the hotel management. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

After several calls before arrival, the hotel (which policies forbidden children to access the property) did accept to host us and our baby and provided a baby cot.

Very pleasant with homely touches.

Assistance with luggage.

Great view from the balcony. Our host Tania brought complimentary drinks down to the pool area, provided wine on arrival and left chocolate cake for us one night. The only problem was no one to assist with our luggage up all the stairs. The 2 bedroom unit was clean and cool and provided all facilities needed. Tania very gracious manager.

Price was right for us.
    • Apartment

Floors seems unclean, handle in washroom was oily, shampoo bottles in washroom given were used.

Receptionist was welcoming, room was cozy; shower was large and sheets were clean. There was also a beautiful view of sunrise in the morning outside the room.

Room is lager and clean.
    • Apartment

Check in time is 2:30 and check out time is 11:30 which disappointed me. I have never been a hotel that check in time is 2:30 pm

Room is lager and clean. Bed is comfortable. Kitties around the hotel

Lovely stay on a beautiful island! Staff were great and very welcoming!
    • Studio

Nothing! A late check out could be offered as we had a late flight but we sat by the pool to soak up the last bit of sun!

Very warm welcome from Tania who offered us a juice while we completed check in. The little touches like coming back to a handwritten note and small gift of cake or wine in our room was a special touch. Really good location, near to shops and supermarkets. The path to Fira is a 25 minute walk and has some amazing views along the way. Thank you so much for our gift at check out which will help us remember a great trip!

Nice hotel but some efforts in the service are required.
    • Apartment

I sent two emails before the stay for booking a shuttle to pick us up at the airport, and for getting information about car rental prices but I received no answer. The obligation to wait 14.30 for getting the keys of the room while the hotel is clearly not crowded. This hotel does not proposed the car rental service as it is indicated on booking.com, and was not able to provide any recommandations or guidance for a rental company when I asked. I did not like the way I was told to. We have had to find a way ourselves. All the shower gels in the bathroom were expired since the 07/01/2014 (photos attached). There is a kitchenette but absolutely nothing to cook (no pan, no saucepan, etc). Are you expecting the people travelling with there own cooking tools ?

The pool The home-made cake every day in our room The welcome drink: a small bottle of white wine from Santorini The room was very nice, with a beautiful decoration and a nice balcony with table and two chairs The bathroom The bus stop very close to the hotel

Would not recommend this property. They need to accommodate guests more.
    • Studio

It was difficult to get in touch with the hotel due to the host had odd hours of operation with no direct internet connection. There was no available transfer from ferry, if you wanted breakfast, there was a 15.00 euro charge and you had to pre order. The air conditioning in the room was poor and had a musty smell as well as the sheets. The towels were stiff with a funky smell and the sheets were not changed daily. There was no air conditioning in the reception area, not even a fan. Water pressure in bathroom sink was poor. The room overall was dated and could have been updated the way the surrounding property was. I felt we were over charged for all the inconveniences that we encountered.

Surrounding foliage and pool was pleasant. Host was helpful, when available.

Good location with easy access to Fira and Oia.
    • Apartment

Charming hotel with the nice pool. Friendly staff. Hostess, Tania, is wonderful. Very accommodating and Always smiling, she gave great suggestions for food and sites seeing. And, she treats you homemade sweet treats.

Good location with easy access to Fira and Oia. Short walk, less than 3min, to the bus stop.

It was an amazing memory and the highlight of our 10 year anniversary celebration!
    • Studio

It was a little bit challenging to find, but that's likely us as once we found the property it was very easy to get around Imerovigli and the entire island of Santorini. The internet was not reliable for the second half of our stay.

Tania Papa provided excellent customer service, and went above and beyond to make our stay extra special. She delivered daily treats, iced tea by the pool and provided great tourism information about local cultural sights, tours, beaches and restaurants.

Wonderful stay in a quintessentially Greek styled room
    • Honeymoon Suite with Hot Tub

The host Tania did a fantastic job in making us feel welcome and was very helpful during our stay. She did a excellent job in ensuring we had a relaxing stay. We had the honeymoon suite and really enjoyed the large spacious suite and balcony with a fantastic view overlooking Santorini. The hotel is nice and quiet in open space which is nice away from the busy and narrow alleys around the caldera. The location is perfect and only a short walk to views of the stunning caldera. The pool was big enough to swim in with plenty of sunbeds to choose from. The gift we recieved was a lovely surprise!!

Once the initial traveler's anxiety gotten over, the hotel is very pleasant, quiet, lovely amenities
    • Apartment

Now, for reason of last minuets (two weeks in advance) there was not very effective communication through email on the internet reservation site with the hotel, I did not get response to my repeated communication as to getting there. While it all worked out in the end, but my reservation confirmation from the booking agent did not reach the hotel by the time I arrived, and I had to just leave the luggage in the lobby and had to hurry off to the cruise pick up location. It is odd that client showing up with booking confirmation receipt sent over Internet which most hotel takes did not give me a room. Not clear explanation as to why the booking agent was delayed in communicating my reservation at the hotel site, either. They make it easy to book, but any changes is impossible and cancellation or no show ends up no refund. I was uneasy with this arrangement. Another thing that surprised me was that upon returning to hotel from dinner cruise late at night, finally showed into the room, and was told that the water was not suitable for drinking, also for brushing teath, and no provision of bottled water in the fregerator, and no room service. This place is considered house keeping apartment unit with kitchenet and fregerator. Guests are supposed to get all the amenities from the market, very close by which was a blessing. However, arriving late at night 11:00 pm, and told no drinking water was a bit of upsetting news. There was a complimentary white wine and glasses provided to cheer up.

I was worried about my reservation since it was fairly late last mInutes, and other than confirmation number, I did not get answered to my question on how to get to directions beyond what was on Internet. I took shared hotel limo bus crew from the ferry port, they knew where to drop me off. And the Consiege Thea was so kind and helpful staying at the desk and on phone until my arrival to the hotel, and was very helpful contacting my cruise pick up arrangement, verifying my reservation with the hotel, which on the booking agent record was not clearly indicated on heir record, which created all the confusion.

We had a lovely stay as this was very peaceful place and very private and the two receptionists were
    • Apartment

The rooms are a little small , could have had more space and daylight was limited unless you opened the door as well as the window which would cut off the air conditioning. No real communal area to meet other people, just the reception area.

The reception staff were very helpful in advising about travel, where to go what to see and how to get there. There was always someone available to help if we had any problems or questions. The bathroom was very spacious and had all the amenities required.

Nice hotel, room was big, clean and well equipped.
    • Honeymoon Suite with Hot Tub

The water inside the jacuzzi on our terrace was a little bit dirty, it needs to be covered when not in use

Nice hotel, room was big, clean and well equipped. The girl at the reception, Tania, was really professional giving us plenty of information about the island and assisting in finding a quad to rent. She was also really helpful arranging our transfers from the port and to the airport. We loved her hand made cakes for breakfast!

Perfect location at a very reasonable price. Ask for Carina at the reception, she is the best :D
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Carina and her colleague went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable in Aelia. We would find home baked cakes, bottles of wines, fresh towles every morning or night They gave us some insider tips on the dos and donts of Santorini The flat is 2 mns away from the Caldera edge and it has a balcony overlooking the sea. We did t have to pay a fortune to be close to the infamous Caldera

The location was ok.
    • Apartment

The stereo in our room was broken. Towels around the pool were old.

The location was ok. It was just down the hill from the bus stop. There are a few breakfast places, bakeries and supermarkets also around the corner. I would make sure to take a photo of the bus timings. The places was very cosy. It did have a little bit of the greek essences to it in the bathroom. The wifi was great. The two young girls were very welcoming and helpful.

Home away from home
    • Apartment (3 Adults)

Honestly there isn't anything I would change. The location and price were perfect. The only way it could have been better is if we had a view of the caldera, but I guess they have a sister hotel that is in that location!

Marina at the front desk was so welcoming and allowed us to store our bags and explore the island for a few hours while we waited for check in. She provided a map and extensive details about things to do on the island. Several times we had questions and Marina (and Tanya) were always accommodating and friendly. The rooms were clean and lovely and the location was perfect!! Very close to the bus stop and very close to the walking path to Thira. We made several walking trips to the capitol. It took about 15 minutes but just about every minute is filled with breathtaking scenery. Lots of delicious restaurants around the caldera. There are also a couple of little stores for groceries or goodies right beside Aelia which was perfect to supply the little kitchenette that the room had. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Santorini!!

Peaceful short stay
    • Apartment

Not as close to restaurants etc but Fira is only 10 min down the road!

The staff were amazingly kind and helpful! Room was beautiful and spacious! Very clean! Lovely swimming pool. The hotel was also nice and quiet - very peaceful. There was a bus stop around the corner which was handy which took us to all the main places: Oia, Fira, the port.

Perfect Santorini experience!
    • Studio

There is no potable water. You have to use bottled water to brush your teeth.. But this is throughout the island, not just at this hotel.

Warm hospitality. The front office is very attentive to your needs and they recommend places to go, restaurants, excursions. I felt welcomed there. Every day I came back to the room I found a little note with a gift from the team sharing something traditional from the island. Also, during my stay I missed the bus for a tour and the staff tried to reach me at my cell to find where I was. It was nice having the staff muster for you in case something is wrong. They rescheduled the tour for another day to avoid losing my money. To me, the staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. The room was perfect, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is walking distance to restaurants and to public transportation. Excellent location!

Comfy, affordable, homely and clean

There were a lot of cats and kittens around the property, and outside our room.

The receptionist was lovely and very helpful. The room was spacious and had everything we needed. Each day a traditional dessert was left for us and when we sat by the pool they brought cold juice. The property was only a short walk to some restaurants and a supermarket and bakery and a picturesque 30 minute walk to Fira for lots of shopping, restaurants etc. There is also a bus stop very close for access to all parts of the island.

Great stay and value
    • Studio

The pool was great! But not very used...felt a little lonely.

Great value! We loved the little town - quiet but full of amazing Santorini narrow walks and views. Much preferred to Fira! If you don't want to pay $$$$ for the Caldera view hotels..I'd very much recommend this hotel. We still had a sea view of the other side of the island and saved lots of money. An easy walk to the Caldera and all the typical Santorini vistas. Staff was very nice and helpful! Room cleaned daily.

The staff were very informative and always there for...
    • Studio

Didn't include breakfast, or have any food or drink available to buy.

The staff were very informative and always there for anything you needed. The rooms were cosy with a lovely clean bathroom. The pool was also very good, and the pool area looks very magical at night when lanterns are lit up. Fira is 15 walk away with lots to see and plenty of restaurants and shops. One of the days we had a knock at the door and was given a traditional greek sweet and when we left we were given a little sounvier which was so cute and a really lovely touch.

Great studio apartments, great location, great staff!
    • Studio

We really love this place and would certainly visit again. The only thing to note is the roads on the island are crazy and satnav likes to take you down unmade roads (really unmade roads!) We would recommend taxi or bus transfer from the airport and then hire a quad bike as they're easier to get around on the narrow mountainous roads. Also good bus service €1.80 single fare. For day to day journeys be aware taxis are expensive we were charged €20 for a 5min drive!!

The rooms are spacious and clean, good location, nice pool with complimentary glass of juice and towels. Staff really are fantastic, kind, knowledgable and always willing to help. We would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting easy access to main towns on the island whilst wanting to enjoy something a little more peaceful. Good local super markets, restaurant and bakery nearby and bus stop only 2 mins away at the top of the hill which takes you to Thira and Oia.

Perfect Santorini getaway for couples or families
    • Studio

The staff were extremely kind and our room/shared facilities (i.e., pool, reception, garden) were in impeccable shape. The hotel was perfectly located between Oia and Fira with access to car/bike rentals, supermarkets, bars and restaurants, and most importantly, public transportation. Will definitely stay here once we return to Santorini!

Nice pool, good size room, easy walking distance to...
    • Apartment

Not enough utensils or crockery for cooking, no dishwasher liquid or towels to dry dishes.

Nice pool, good size room, easy walking distance to restaurants & great views of the caldera

unforgettable, romantic and beautiful.

i was very pleased.

The Receptionist and Host Marina wasAmazing and helpful. the room and hotel were clean and cleaned every day. also the girls would leave us little treats every now and then like two glasses of good local wines etc. location is quiet and perfect for couples on a romantic getaway, but really close to verything you need and 15 minutes from the main city life. highly highly reccomended!!

Best apartments and receptionist Marina in Imergovigli
    • Apartment

It is probably the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in. Marina the receptionist was a darling and spoiled us with her info on the island, she was brilliant. Defo stay there again

Lovely hotel

rooms are slightly dated

Lovely hotel situated close to many restaurants. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms have a small balcony with sea views

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

The room was spacious.
    • Apartment (3 Adults)

The room was extremely dirty, there were old band aids on the floor, the toilet was discoloured so badly it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for years. The floors looked like they hadn't been swept or mopped for a while. The coffee cups, saucers, cutlery and glass ware were all dirty. The tap ware was extremely dirty, with what looked like old tooth paste covering both bathroom and kitchen taps, there was mould throughout the bathroom and the kitchen sink was left thick with grease. It was advertised as a room with a kitchenette, it had an electric cook top but no pots,pans or utensils to cook with. There was no tea towels or dishwashing liquid. One of the outside deck chairs was ripped and couldn't be used.

The room was spacious. The swimming pool was inviting. The front reception lady was extremely helpful and very informative.

Fabulous
    • Apartment

Large, beautifully decorated room. Very comfortable bed. Powerful shower with plenty of hot water. Very convenient for buses, shops and restaurants but easily accessible and not noisy at night. The pool was an added bonus.

Okay but not as nice as you would expect
    • Apartment

The cleaning was sub-par to any hotel we have been to, with a fatty layer of dust covering a lot of the surfaces. The furniture on the private patios obviously doesn't get cleaned. The kitchen is the main downer, being barely equipped with anything - with only a couple of plates, glasses and basic silverware, but no bowls, pans or other cooking equipment. Dishwashing detergent, sponges, kitchen towels are not provided, and the cleaning staff apparent don't see it as their reponsibility to do the dishes. It seems that you are supposed to buy all these things yourself, which is really strange and unfriendly towards the guests. In the bathroom, only shampoo is provided (but no soap). The round bed might seem too hard to some people, like it did to me, but my partner found it fine. No picturesque views.

The ladies at the reception are doing a great job at being hospitable and helpful, offering tips, small complimentary gifts and a friendly chat if you feel like it. The Wi-Fi worked with sufficient quality most of the time. Supermarkets, bakeries, a few restaurants, a car rental and a bus stop are located within a short walking distance, as are beautiful caldera and town views. Fira is within a 20-minute walk.

Booking again here soon!

We liked everything!

Perfect service, local sweets and drinks kindly offered when we were at the pool and/or waiting for us in our room on the evening. We enjoyed the calm, the beautiful flowers and palm trees alley, the perfect typical room with cave style bathroom. And the really kind and helpful staff! Best than some 5-stars hotel!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Wonderful stay! Amazing hospitality!
    • Apartment

Our stay at Aelia was wonderful. The ladies at reception were welcoming, helpful and genuinely excited to make sure we enjoyed our time. They helped make dinner reservations, booked our day sailing and greeted us every time we walked back to the property. Each evening we came home to a surprise treat as well. The location is perfect. Not on the caldera, but a two minute walk away. And you aren't paying for the caldera views so you can enjoy those from dinner! The pool was clean and peaceful. A great place to sneak away from the crowds on the paths of the caldera. Overall, would definitely recommend staying if you're looking for a great home base to explore from.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

A wonderful hotel in amazing Imerovigli
    • Studio

There were no cereal dishes provided, we had to ask for them, and no pans although there were 2 cooking rings.

Closeness to the clifftop paths and alleyways of Imeravigli,not to mention the stunning views. Spacious accommodation. The manageress was very helpful and would bring you glasses of juice if you were by the pool. Many lovely restaurants without having to go in to Thira town. Bus stop 50 metres from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Great find and amazing value!
    • Apartment

We felt the bed was a little hard, though this may just be a personal preference. A few more sun loungers around the pool would be great as they went very quickly if you weren't an early bird.

Great location, the hosts were lovely and even gave us some parting gifts. The bathroom was ginormous, the shower was literally a huge cave! The room was very spacious and having the pool to lounge at was excellent. Just a short walk to the centre and of course the amazing views of the caldera at sunset.

We will definitely be back!
    • Apartment

Wish thereally was a breakfast room and a brwakfast buffet was included in the price.

Maroon, the manager, made our stay all that more enjoyable. So helpful and had great recommendations!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

This is wonderful place to stay with very good location.
    • Apartment

This is wonderful place to stay with very good location. Staff was very friendly and helpful, did all to make our holidays unforgettable: helped with transfer, made list of places that we should visit and also presented us little souvenir from Santorini, wine and fruits!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Just perfect
    • Apartment

Really lovely staff, so friendly and helpful. Good location. Nice spacious room. Every day the manager left a price of cake or some fruit in our room, she even gave us a little parting gift, which was a really nice touch

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Dining space, terrace, swimming pool;
    • Studio

Kitchen not properly equipped; location: the hotel was not on the cliff but on the main road

Dining space, terrace, swimming pool; sweets or fruits left for us every morning; goodbye souvenir

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

The location is very good - easy to find if you turn left...

everything was good

The location is very good - easy to find if you turn left just when getting out of the bus and turn right walking downhill. It takes less than five mins. The shops are close and good restaurants as well. It takes less than ten minutes to walk to the caldera with amazing views. The apartment was clean and spacious with a balcony. Nice views to the other side of the island and sunrise too if you manage to wake up early:) Pool is very good size. The staff were amazing - the nice lady at the reception made our stay unforgettable.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

the view .
    • Apartment

the view .. if you're unlucky like me and get stuck on the ground floor despite requesting otherwise ahead of time, you won't have a view.. the rooms face opposite the caldera (i.e., south side of thira), and not only that, there will be palm trees in front of your door that block your view of the sea .. quite disappointing .. also, bathroom faucet was but a dribble and one of the light bulbs was out despite its being darkly lit already .. the room had an old feel to it

Excellent small hotel in Imerovigli.
    • Apartment

The pool area was very nice, and quiet too! The Reception lady, Maro, was an absolutely delightful person. Nothing was to much trouble, and she was a wealth of information on Santorini too.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

The hostess Maro was very lovely and helpful.
    • Apartment

The hostess Maro was very lovely and helpful. We were welcomed with wine and got a little Greek dessert every evening. The room was clean and had everything we needed. The location is great, only a couple of minutes walking distance from the city center.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Brillliant - home away from home.
    • Studio

All seemed fine - I missed the hotel while walking there from the bus stop, so perhaps the sign could be a little clearer, but really my fault, in fact easy to find and just a couple of minutes downhill from the bus stop. Buses in high season can get full, I would advise booking a transfer to the airport on departure as reduces a risk of a bus not stopping, and gave me an extra hour for breakfast on the balcony.

I think that this is a superb choice in this area. The hotel does not overlook the Caldera, but I simply would not let that put you off staying here. The Caldera side seems much more crowded and in any case it is an easy walk, less than 5 minutes during the day or evening when you want to see the view. On the hotel side of the hill however, there is morning sun and a view over the Aegean, the early sun is perfect for a morning swim in the fair size pool. I think that in any case this is the best part of the island to stay. I stayed in a studio, can absolutely recommend this, furnished in what I assume is a traditional type style with some good items of furniture and certainly much more like a home away from home than hotel room, actually 2 rooms. An individual front door opens onto the driveway, for my time there I could feel a little like a local. Staff and hospitality were first class - I don't know whether it is guaranteed for all stays, flowers in the dining room area when I arrived, cake and fruit kindly brought to my room at night and drinks offered as I arrived and whilst by the pool - all in a courteous and charming style. Thank you - you made my stay very special. Oh, and if you don't like the hotel cat(s) I am sure that it / they can be shooed away, but I rather enjoyed the company as I shared a few sardines one evening !

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Great hotel, good location
    • Apartment

Great hotel, room was nice with A/C bit slowish but once gets going it's good. 20 minute from fira okay going but may need to get a taxi back as all up hill.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Basic Hotel not great value for money
    • Studio

General cleanliness of the hotel was not great, particularly the pool! The rooms were very basic considering how much it cost to stay. Also check out is 11:30 and there is no facility to wash other than the pool shower! The toilet to use on checkout day is disgusting. Despite asking for a late checkout to pay more this was not possible even though it was requested months prior.

Staff friendly, ok location. Rooms cleaned everyday and new towels given each day. Pool area not very busy.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Great value for money-stay!
    • Studio

Getting around the island is difficult with the lack of taxis

The lady at the reception was very nice is sharing some ideas for where to take my friends for dinner. the hotel was good value for money

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Good choice for Santorini stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We drove past it several times as there's only a small sign on the wall outside. Hiring a car to get around the island was a great idea though.

Aelia was a great choice..Imerovigli is so much quieter than Fira or Oia ...no hordes of tourists at sunset and some good restaurants with caldera views to choose from. It's more like serviced apartments than a traditional hotel but well priced, the staff were nice and the pool was lovely.Our room had a sea view. Would definitely recommend it.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Good location, poor Airconditioning.
    • Apartment

The Aircon was awful, and you could not leave it on while you where out of the hotel. Pool area was a bit run down, and the water wasn't crystal clean. There are lots of cats but some where really in poor health and the staff won't help or feed them.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Great service
    • Studio

The air condition was too far from the room.on the day could get really hot

The receptionist and the extra facilities they provided was great. I got there early and when I saw the bathroom.at reception I hated tons tay but when we got to the room it wasn't bad after all...was clean nice spactious

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Good accomodation, near the town.
    • Apartment

The air conditioning which was just warm air, told staff 4 times it wasn't working, they said it was so then gave up, and the lack of self catering facilities. Unable to speak to anyone in reservations from GB, e-mailed them 4 times with no reply, had no actual confirmation of stay.

Good size pool, everywhere clean and all done by one lovely lady cleaner.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Very comfortable accommodation in pleasant setting.
    • Apartment

Very comfortable accommodation in pleasant setting. Welcoming and charming receptionist and cleaning staff. Always went out of their way to help and provide for customers needs. Ideal location for exploring Santorini.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Pleasant place
    • Honeymoon Suite with Hot Tub

The wifi was not brilliant and kept dropping out. There was also no restaurant or pool bar.

This hotel was lovely, you do not get a view of the caldera but you are only five minutes walk from the amazing views. The staff were lovely and the hotel was very clean. The swimming pool was also lovely.

Comfortable and enjoyable
    • Studio

Very friendly greeting on arrival

The reception staff were so welcoming and friendly, they...
    • Apartment

The reception staff were so welcoming and friendly, they really helped us to enjoy our holiday.

Receptionists were very nice, they gave us fruits and wine...
    • Apartment

Receptionists were very nice, they gave us fruits and wine as a surprise.. It is a wonderful place to stay in.

It was lovely, private, and had a beautiful view.
    • Apartment

It was lovely, private, and had a beautiful view.

Was a very good value for money stay
    • Apartment

All the surprise sweeties left in our room. :)

Brilliant, can't wait to go back!
    • Studio

Host was so lovely and baked us cakes!

Space within the apartment

Noisy fridge.

Space within the apartment

Comfortable, cleaned daily with fresh towels, friendly and helpful
    • Studio

Clean, helpful. Extra little treats by the pool and daily.

The bed was unbearable !

The bed was unbearable !

Value for money. Hospitality. Charm.
    • Apartment

The receptionist Tanya was very friendly, informative and helpful. The apartments were also above expectation.

The hotel staff provided plenty of information about...
    • Apartment

The hotel staff provided plenty of information about sightseeing, transport and restaurants everywhere on the island.

Fabulous few days in lovely accommodation
    • Apartment

Lovely little place in a beautiful village and staff extremely helpful. They have resident kittens too which is an added bonus

The staff

Communication prior to arriving

The staff

Wish I could stay longer
    • Studio

Beautiful appartment, excellent hosts, very warm welcome.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

the shower was super big!
    • Apartment

It didn't match the photos we saw on booking :(

the shower was super big!

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

We didn't fly home until the evening but there was no...
    • Apartment

We didn't fly home until the evening but there was no provision or facility to shower before departing