Reviews of Hotel Evilion Sea And Sun 4 stars

Dafnis 300 Str, Nei Poroi, 60065, Greece

#6 of 8 hotels in Nei Poroi

• Standard Room

The staff overcharged us. We had the half board meal advertised at 12 euros each and got charged 68 euros! Admittedly we had a bottle of wine but when I protested they came out with a load of crap about not charging for the rice and chicken! That was the starter they initially told us, then we had a main and they supposedly brought out a complimentary dessert which we didn’t even ask for! The food we were informed was only three meals that they had available one choice of starter and a one choice of main. Was very annoyed they ripped us off! No way was the bottle of wine worth 44 euros. It was a cheap nasty tasting medium dry rose. Then as we were checking out at 6am they wanted paying fir the room in the evening. Fair enough. Although informed it would be approximately £61 we were then charged (although pound considerably stronger against euro), £66.84p. Damn con. Not happy about this will be contacting directly Bookings. com!

The hotel was ok but not up to what is advertised.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Studio

Very kind and knowledgeable staff, a pleasure to interact with. Very good cooking. Close to the beach - 3 min walk. Quiet - just what we needed. We will come back.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Standard Room

I didn't like that I don't have more days to enjoy it.

I have been in this hotel many times for a long weekend and holidays. This is the best organized hotel in the area, service is on a very high level, restaurants and food are so delicious, that you can’t resist to try everything, beach and beach bar are excellent, rooms are most beautiful and the largest in the area... I checked the conference center just to see it in order to make any event of my company and I would like to tell you that I have never seen such a modern equipment and so perfect business place. Thank you Evilion hotel for your excellent service! I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and collaborators even for business or holidays.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Standard Room

Too small room Sheets and towels were not changed in 4 days...we had to ask at the reception for clean one... No mosquito door net...

Some of the staff were nice and kind

Stayed in May 2016

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Standard Room

Coffee could be better :)

Very good breakfast, very nice staff

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Studio

Staff were very friendly. Food was great. Excellent kocation. We realy enjoyed our holiday!!

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• Family Room

Great location, great friendly staff, the manager Dimitri is the perfect host.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Standard Room

Difficulties with internet connection. not very polite receptionist.

Clean, big room, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

• Standard Room

Just a perfect stay in paradise...

• Reviewed: 6 March 2016

Beach is crowded. Same hotel has three different names, depending on which street you entered from. This was confusing.

Good breakfast buffet. Location is near to end of Nei Pori. Beach was nice. Beautiful view to Olympus Mountain.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2015

We loved everything about this hotel: Very nice hotel, with beautiful swimming pool, quiet and very clean. Food delicious and diverse both breakfast and dinner. Clean spacious rooms. Very kind and friendly staff. They were always smiling, helpful and hard working. Very nice location, excellent beach facilities.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

The building and the facilities are very well designed. The room was very spacious and extremely cozy and clean. The food: big variety, outstanding quality, fantastic taste at the breakfast and dinner buffet restaurant! Do not miss the gourmet restaurant - one gets the extra touch of personal service experience there with good choice of delicious and exquisite meals. Special thanks to the manager and the staff for making our visit even more unforgettable.We definitely have to come back in summer to enjoy the beach (2min walk from the hotel) and the pool

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

We couldn't stay longer to enjoy all the facilities of this marvelous hotel!

Our room was spacious, clean, nicely decorated and had an enormous terrace with a beautifull view over the mountains and sea. The beach and the beach bar were just a few steps away. I was very impressed by the staff who was very polite, always ready to help and to explain everything. The restaurant was also excellent covering all tastes and preferences.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2015

The pool is unusable. The rooms are noisy and there are mosquitoes. The cleaning is poor - no towels are changed and not loaded with supplies.the pool is sharing with other hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2015

Cleaning staff could do a better job, the daily cleaning of the rooms was quite faulty and always late. Wifi does not work well.

Nice hotel for stay at the seaside. However, we found it highly overpriced for what they offered overall.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2015

it seemed that staff that was serving at the restaurant is playing attention on how much you are eating or coming back to the buffee. I was there with one child preparing sandwich for another child that was in the room. the waited asked me why I am packing food... if I paid 170 EUR per night, I can assume that one sandwich more or less should not be a problem

Room was spacious and clean

• Reviewed: 26 May 2016

there was no sauna even though it was advertised as having one on booking

very nice personnel friendly and attentive

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

Mosquito net would be useful.

Very very friendly stuff a very good breakfast. I felt myself like at home!

• Reviewed: 2 September 2015

It was very expensive for a double room. It had two singles beds for one double and the room was very small. Also one of the bed was dirty ..

• Reviewed: 24 August 2015

Close to the sea

• Reviewed: 23 July 2015

Unstable wifi

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

Mattress a bit hard

Clean hotel nice interior very friendly staff

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Evilion Sea And Sun traveller photo gallery