Reviews of Georgia Hotel 3 stars

Vagias 10, Amoudara Herakliou, 71500, Greece

#23 of 48 hotels in Amoudara Herakliou

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

Iraklio is quite a nice city in itself. You won't get access to any pristine beaches but the city center is lively, there are loads of restaurants and a couple of nice bars around. So if you're Iraklio bound for a couple of days, you'll certrainly find things to do to keep yourself and your mind busy. But if you're staying, don't pick one of the big, anonymous all inclusive resorts! Go to Georgia!!! Close to the beach, extremely laid back with nice food, cosy rooms and probably the best receptionist and bar personell in the universe. Say hello to Elena and Elisabeth for me if you meet them. I've had an exceptional time in their place and whenever I get the chance, I'll be back to Crete just to have a couple of days of home staying in Greece. Cheerio, Björn

• Double Room with Sea View

Nothing!!! It was perfect :)

I loved everything about my stay here! The staff were great, food was great, and facilities were great! It was very were located, with a beach 50m away and great bus links into Heraklion city centre and to the airport just up the road. I would recommend Georgia to couples and famlies alike.

Everything was great.

The whole hotel team was very kind and helpful. The room and the hotel was clean and had a nice flair. Also the pool and whirlpool was clean and not completely overdosed with chlor. We also saw that the staff is checking water quality everyday. We would an will definitely come back again. Furthermore breakfast and lunch was delicious.

Very helpful staff. Repeatedly went out of their way to arrange transfers or tours at short notice and for a good price. The beach is also in walking distance and good for a morning or afternoon swim after other activities. There are also some good restaurants in walking distance along with a grocery store.

• Double Room with Sea View

Small bathroom with tiny shower, and a bit noisy ventilation system

Nice Breakfast with local food and big variety . Staff very helpful. Nice garden with swimming pool. Good quality/prize

• Standard Room

Bigger room with more cupboard and drawer space would have enjoyed that lights in shower room could have been brighter , nice cleaning lady.

Breakfast was good surrounds good staff very good, location to beach very good,bus into town 100mtrs .

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

The facilities were very basic - 2-3 star level. old fashioned out of date furniture and very small rooms. Sea views were misleading as it they were sideways on and with buildings blocking it. The shower in my superior room did not work. The images on the website were very misleading of the rooms and of the pool facilities and leading to the beach.

The photos of the website were very misleading. The pool area looked like a 4 star hotel with access from pool to beach and the rooms looked like 4 star accommodation. The reality was that there was a tiny pool in an uncared for garden. The rooms were very basic and you couldn't swing a cat in them with very old fashioned out of date furniture. I was upgraded to a superior room but the shower didn't work and the handle fell off into my hand. There are sea views but it is with the buildings infant in the way and side ways on. We were looking for 4 star accommodation and this was more like 2 to 3 star for quality of facilities. This is more of a hotel for families wanting a cheap holiday in Crete on the beach. A Blackpool guest house with pool style with a very short walk to the beach. For this it would be perfect. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was fine and home cooked and breakfast was very good.

• Standard Room

A little far out of town so you will need to spend a bit on taxis if you don't have your own car.

Great garden with pool, table tennis, trampoline etc. Good breakfast.

• Standard Room

Room was located next to elevator, so was a bit noisy when other guests were using it. Room was well equipped, but quite small.

Dining room is extremely cosy and beautiful. Personnel was very friendly and helpful. Tasty breakfast. The room was well equipped.

• Standard Room

I was in bad moment, a little cold and also I was 2 days. Maybe, a little cold in the room but to say something. I will return in the future sure! Nice Heraklio, nice Greece!!

Yes, all great, good communication, everything close, It is easy. Adorable room with sea views, coffee and tea service. Thanks for all

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

My car navigator took me to another part of the city with same stret name. Perhaps better directions on website from ferry port would help people like me. Everything else was great!

Great staff who were all very helpful. Easy secure parking. Wonderful meals — breakfast and dinner. Comfortable bed.

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

Unfortunately i lost my mobile there maybe in hotel maybe at the beach nearby. hoping to be found.

1-we booked hotel just with breakfast. and it was really perfect and remained a good memory of this hotel.2-Meantime there were sport facilities as table tennis ( Ping Pong) and table football .3-also a small library .

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

The air conditioner didn't work, the remote for the TV was missing ( the staff found another for us) we had to ask for an iron, the room wasn't made up completely, the staff were not helpful, the door to the room stuck every time we entered. My husband enjoyed the breakfast but I didn't feel there was enough fresh food.

The shower pressure was excellent. The hotel room had a small clothes line on the balcony. A supermarket and bus stop are located within a very short distance. The room was a good size.

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

The shower was very small. It was ok for me but would not have been ok for anyone larger than me! Also, when booking the reservation online, I was told that my total cost for the 5 nights (including all taxes and fees) would be 575 euro; however when checking out, I was charged 675 euro by the hotel and she told me that it was because of an error on the booking website. This amount was over my amount allowed for work and now I will have to pay the difference. Not sure that I will use booking.com again because of this mistake.

I liked the room; it was very comfortable and I was easily able to adjust the temperature to my liking.

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

I have booked a Superior Double Room, but in my opnion the room that I received shouldn't be called a Superior Room. The bathroom was full a chalk, rusty. The shower was too small and the tap was broken. The room was full of ants. It was supposed to get 24m2 room, but in my opinion it wasn't more that 16m2.

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

Very cramped bathroom. Bar staff not always available when needed. Hot breakfast dishes were coldmost days. Moved from sea view room 404 after 1 night as studio room was too cramped. Next room 304 better layout but cramped bathroom again and view of filthy unpainted apartments next door. Air conditioning very noisy and outdated

Rooms cleaned daily and Helena on reception very friendly and helpful. Good situation for bus into Heraklion

• Standard Room

Internet connection is poor and not stable. Bathroom is very small and lightning is poor. The bed is very soft. Hotel is not marked vel.

Location is on the beach, the second line of buildings. Breakfast is very good and toasty with a lot of variety. People are very friendly and helpful. So if you want peace, is this hotel good choice.

Small room Fake photos of pool - the pool is really small

The room was clean enough but very small. We had room 405 with view in vis-a-vis abandoned hotel (smelly one). Great breakfast but only acceptable dinner (we had half board). Pool is much more smaller than you see in pictures. Staff is friendly enough but there was a "police old lady" who was watching everything...kind of creepy. After all it is a decent hotel but I don't think we will be back again.

The room was too small for a family with one child and the bed too small for two persons, too. There is a contact number and email adress of the property but nobody is answering. Nevertheless, i had a flight problem and i informed the property via email nobody answered me. When i arrived, one day later, arround 9 a.m. i was very surprised to see that there was a reservation on my name, the room was paid by credit card for all the period but i didn't have a room. I was very upset and i start argue to the girl from reception desk. Her answer was to come arround 12.00 o'clock because they didn't have a room in the morning. When i arrived to the property i had to wait half an hour to speak in the reception desk because the girl from reception was talking to the phone and the owner does't speak english. So, it was a very unpleasant situation and a very unprofessional manner from the owner to say welcome to their guests. At 12 o'clock when i received the key from the room i discovered a very small room prepaired in a hurry and in the bathroom was just one small towel for three persons.

I liked the garden, the swimming pool and the restaurant.

Great Host! Perfect breakfast! Good Cretean Cusine at the Restaurante! Perfect Place to start Trips all over the Island! 15min per Bus (50m away) to Heraklion Center (Bus Stop A/B) Thank you for everything, we will come back!

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

WiFi could occasionally be slow.

Very friendly place to stay. The owner Dimitris will play table football and come have a drink with guests. Stella behind the bar is such a lovely person and great fun.

One room had a faulty air conditioning unit and was extremely hot to sleep in. Hotel staff was not accommodating in offering any type of compensation or refund for the night. All they provided was a small fan - which had difficulty cooling a room when outside temperature was above 80 degrees.

Enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Plenty of item to select from. Pool was nice to have - used it most days while there. Beach was a short walk (1 block) and also a good option. Selected hotel because of its proximity to beach.

• Standard Room

A relaxing place with staff that really care about both the facilities and the guests. Good food, including traditional dishes that retain their original flavor.

• Standard Room

Don't know if this could be helped but flies were landing on me a lot when eating (which you can only do outside, no indoor options available), there seemed to be a lot of ants which even made their way into our room, there was no windows in the bathroom which isn't ideal when the extractor fan did nothing but make a lot of noise, the room was extremely basic which is fine but there wasn't enough storage, the bed was uncomfortable, there was only the door to the extremely small balcony to let light in so it was dark even in the middle of the day and the floor felt a little dirty which drove me crazy when there was a daily cleaning service.

Location was great, about 50 steps to the beach at the end of the road, bus stop to Heraklion nearby, breakfast was really good, the evening meals were generous and great home cooking, pool and common areas were clean, the room had aircon and an empty fridge that you could fill with whatever you like and the staff were friendly. They let us check in early free of charge and let us keep our luggage and use the hotel on our last day when we had a really late flight which was very generous.

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

Very thin walls, can hear everything from other rooms, people having a shower, drying hair, talking...so not perfect for sensitive sleepers

Staff was very lovely! Gave advise where to go and helped me to book a spa. I did like they had a ping pong table, football table, jacuzzi in the lovely garden;) so perfect in colder evenings:) Oround was few nice restaurants. The breakfast was very good! It was perfect for 4 nights!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

The room was dark and stinky. The spare bed had a broken spring. The staff were not upfront as to why the room we received was so poor compared to the website pictures. We were in room 2 which is obviously the non renovated part of the hotel. We checked out early and never did receive a response from management and had to pay for 2 nights we did not use.

The patio

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

Near by beach is slightly dirty

Very helpful staff - got us into the nice beaches. Easy to get to all the historical sites like Knossos. Breakfast was good

• Standard Room

The staff were wonderful from the moment I stepped in there. They were always helpful and ready to answer any questions I had with regards to tourist attractions and public transport and I'm sure anything else that may have come up. The room was clean, breakfast was ok, pretty much the same thing everyday, but if it's not to your taste there are other places in the area within walking distance you can try out. The bus stop is up one end of the street (1-2 minute walk), and the beach is up the other end. Bathroom has a hairdryer, and some shampoo/bath and shower gel, but the tiles in the shower can be a little slippery so just be a little cautious and you'll be fine. There is a kettle and cups in the room, but no tea, coffee, or sugar (which doesn't bother me personally, but it seems to bother others from reviews I have read on various hotels), but there is a bar downstairs and other cafes and bars around that serve coffee which would probably be better than instant anyway! I felt safe and secure in this area and this hotel. I was able to relax as that was the atmosphere of the hotel, which is what a good holiday is all about. I would stay here again, and I would recommend it to friends.

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

Water and ice would have been nice at breakfast.

The breakfast was included and it was nice, the outside area is nice with a bar and swimming pool. The hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

we booked the 1 bedroom apartment but when we got there the owner/worker gladly told us he upgraded us to a studio apartment, which turned out to be a lot smaller and less nice than what we booked. Gave a new meaning to the word upgrade;-) Also, we were a bit sad that the hot tub was not working as this was the reason for us to book the place, as we thought the pool will be too cold and still wanted a chance to be in water. So ended up being a bit overpriced but we still enjoyed our stay.

The location is great! 2 minutes walk to the beach, 1 minute to a bus stop with 1.20 euros bus to the airport and city center, kiosks and restaurants nearby and big supermarket in short distance. The breakfast was good and the garden is very very nice! Theres a swimming pool that was too cold for us in the end of May but probably very nice in the season, theres a hot tub that was not in use but is probably very nice when its in use...

4 kilometers from the city center. This means that by taxi you can get there in a few minutes. Also the beach outside is quite nice. The staff was professional and kind. The value for money was very good for this property.

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

The small rooms really were quite basic, and needing a renovation. I was in room 316 (I don't recall the exact number). Small details such as a hook for the shower head were completely missing in the otherwise renovated bathroom. The new doors for each room were sealed all around except for the bottom, which let in cigarette smoke during the night. I stuffed some socks and a dirty t-shirt under the door crack to fix this problem. The bed was old, lumpy and uncomfortable with no top mattress. It killed my back. Perhaps I just had bad luck with the restaurant. The new staff were overwhelmed as there were so many diners when I arrived. The chairs and table were really dirty, but the young ladies wiped the table. I cleaned the chair myself so I could sit down. My ordered dry white wine ended up being a retsina, which just didn't work. A quick word with Dimitri, the owner, got me a new glass of real dry, as well as complimentary follow-up round. The risotto main was not good (watery and clumpy) and I didn't eat it, but the Creten fried rolls were great and prevented me from starving. For future reference, a great Greek taverna named Mitato is within 400m of the hotel and is an excellent place for delicious food and a friendly and fun atmosphere.

Friendly staff, though less so than in other hotels. Location on the easy bus route to/from the airport/port/Iraklion city and Knossos (the latter, only 1 June to mid-September). Location just a couple of minutes from the beach. There is a small pool with a few sun loungers. Other really interesting guests to speak with, and great hotel owners to talk with. Good WiFi, but with some minor hiccups when streaming a programme. The welcome drink in the evening at the bar was nice and fun. Good, fresh breakfast, but only horrible instant coffee - you could buy a real coffee for €2 from the bar.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Standard Room

We were only staying one night so it wasn't too much of an issue but the shower cubicle with curtain were rather small

We arrived at10:45 pm hungry and tired. The staff couldn't have been kinder. We had food and drink served to us in the garden . Delicious and such good servo

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

It was close to the beach, good connection to the center of Iraklion too - frequent buses which go all the way to the airport, with €1.50/journey, in about 30 minutes. Amazing staff, really helpful and friendly, Stella was a real star, helping us with ideas of places to see and how to get there, Elena is very funny to be around and makes your stay truly enjoyable and Maria - the housekeeper is brilliant, place is always clean and fresh towels are provided and the food is truly heaven. For breakfast you have your choice and is a bit to try plus that all around people speak English which makes it all easy. There is a shop just around the corner that has everything you might need.

• Standard Room

The bathroom was very small, but if the bathroom was more luxurious the hotel would probably rate 4*!!

This was a really friendly small hotel. Recently renovated and spotlessly clean, the room was very comfy (although the bathroom was very small). The breakfast was absolutely excellent and the staff went out of their way to be helpful. The hotel is a little way out of the city, but the bus stop is very close and the buses are reliable, meaning that you can have a quiet nights sleep but still get easily into the city for the evening if you want. Easily earns its 3* rating!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

Initially the apartment which was offered to us was not great as it was very small and claustrophobic and lacked modern touch. For the price we paid it was fine.But when we asked Stavros for another room he did everything possible and was very helpful and offered us a very Modern room without any additonal charges.

The hosts were amazing..They tried to accomodate everything considering we were travelling for 2 small kids..Food was good as well

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

Cant say much else as we were out the whole day and its a quite place to stay in.For the price one cant really complain about much

Lovely Dinner served, good breakfast spread . Stella & the owner Dmitri were very helpful

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

We were late arriving and were given a room which was less than satisfactory. There was only a small wall in between us and the main common area and men were playing cards and making alot of noise. No one could sleep through that noise. There was no hanger for the shower nozzle either. We had to speak to the receptionist who reluctantly moved us to a different room. That room was fine and had no noise issues and the shower was more than adequate. I do not see why they would even offer this room to anyone. It is way too near everything. I could imagine being woken at 5am with noise from the corridor.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Standard Room

actually the location is good, but it's hard to know which bus stop should take off, you need to buy all the bus ticket from city town especially in the weekend, but there is a supermarket and beach nearby.

we really enjoy the breakfast time in the garden ,food is delicious with traditional Greece salad, fried egg, sausage, fresh Orange juice etc.. ,but a little cool in outside garden at early-April, I believe it would be perfect when summer coming. the dinner is also good with fruit ,we can make some coffee and tea after it ,we also like our room, it's a separate shower room, the couch is comfortable, wify is good, staff is nice when we have a question.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

Location is quite far from the center. View from window was not so nice, but we could see piece of the sea)

Location is quite calm and near the sea. Hotel meets you with welcome drink. Cafe in the garden is quite nice. Breakfast is good and various.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Standard Room

The bathroom with a glassdoor and with a windows without mosquitonet could have been better. We had dinner which we regret, saturday dinner with lentilsoup as a starter and a very salty porkstew . There own wine for 9 euro is hardly drinkable.Skip dinner, breakfast is good and fresh.

Good breakfast, nice room with comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• Standard Room

Arranged with owner to pay half-day extra due to late flight. Twice during the day, despite do not disturb sign, staff burst into the room. After second time got an apology from manager that he mixed up the rooms.

Solid budget option.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Lovely family run friendly hotel, warm helpful staff, easy parking and public transport moments from the door, good wifi and delicious generous meals. Would recommend to all.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Double Room with Sea View

Parking not immediately obvious at night. Although there is limited parking on the road outside the front. Parking out back possibly needs to be better signposted?

Great ambience to be found at this hotel - our second stay; this time in a sea view apartment. It was very attractively furnished with nice bathroom, great shower and EXTREMELY comfortable bed, with high quality linen... to be honest, it was hard to get out of it the next day! Family run, unpretentious hotel which attracts an international clientele, most of which can be found around the bar in the evening, being introduced by the congenial hosts who make a great effort to create a superb atmosphere night after night. This would be a suitable hotel for a single person as you're bound to meet people here. Great proximity to Heraklion and central point for the island. About 20-25 minutes from the airport. Super sandy beach about 1 minute walk. Lovely garden containing a pool an sunbathing area, plus tables and a covered patio area for dining. Food is great and home-cooked specialities on offer every night (eg home cooked moussaka was my last meal there).

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Standard Room

Breakfast could be better - small selection of food, bread was not fresh. Our room looked simplier than it is shown in the pictures. Poor sound insulation - everything can be heard in the hallway (e.g. tv, what people talk and etc)

The dinner was amazing! Big, tasty, tradicional greek and homemade. If you are not staying at this hotel higly recommend to come at the restaurant and taste it! Long and sandy beach near the hotel. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Free parking quite near the hotel, good wifi. Very good location - a great place to stay when exploring the Heraklion area

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

-location. I really do not recommend the location of amoudara for tourists unless you have a specific reason to be there. I didn't feel the transport links were sufficient at all and you will need a car here (also in Crete in general but especially here). The beach nearby is nothing to rave about. -there was a horrible smell in our room when we checked in. -pool much smaller then looks.

-hotel staff were helpful, we needed to change our reservation and they understood/helped. -24/7 reception which was good as we came in at 2am. -good in room facilities you can see they try and accommodate. -breakfast was okay. -some of the receptionists don't speak English.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Standard Room

The shower cubicle was quite small but fine if you are not a large person. It could do with a hook to attach the shower hose to, during use.

Staff exceptional. It's family owned and run, with the assistance of the security man for the road outside sometimes!! Very friendly - very much the "hosts" bringing people from all nationalities together around their lovely bar. Superb family ambience - you almost feel as though you are in their home. Excellent location if you need nearby access to Heraklion but want a beach location particularly for a pre or post airport arrival stay. Also, some local tavernas and bars and very good gift shop next door. Food very good. Immaculately clean.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Standard Room

The pool is small. The hotel is very near to a beach, but the beach is average.

The staff was frendly and gave us a welcome drink - Raki. The breakfast was delicious! The room we stayed in was great. The garden and the music were fantastic. Great value for money

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

We will be going back to this wonderful hotel. The rooms are simple but are kept immaculately clean. The sea is a 5-minute walk away and the reception area and rear garden are really beautiful (as good as they look in the professional photos!). The on-site restaurant offers amazing home-cooked special dishes every evening and the breakfast is excellent (you can even make your own fresh orange juice every morning). However the true gems are Dimitris and his team, who will go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. They definitely made ours one to remember. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• Standard Room

The basic room I booked was very small with a view on the neighbor's house 2 meters away and i could smell the neighbor's kitchen smells. The swimming pool is just a bathing pool so small that you can't actually swim. The room was totally not worth the money and basic rooms are completely overpriced. The more deluxe rooms are much better and better value. The breakfast area is small and when it is full of people, the room feels clearly overcrowded with no real privacy and intimacy.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

The rooms are may be a little bit small but you dont spent a lot of time in your room in Crete. The confort is ok.

The warm and familial friendly welcome by Dimitri, his parents, Stella and the whole staff of the Georgia hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

The room was clean and comfortable and food was amazing. Location is great, you can hop into a bus or taxi from the airport and you're next to the beach in no time, ready to begin your holiday. Most importantly, you feel welcome in a big circle of very good friends and you never want to leave. Thanks to Dimitris for the warm hospitality! I'll make sure I take another long weekend to visit and never leave the bar :)

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Not one thing, I would definitely go back to this hotel & wish others of this category would follow suit.

Georgia is not a five or six-star ultra luxury hotel, but for whatever standard hotel category is it, it does it exceptionally well. The owner has made it feel as if it's a boutique hotel at a good and fair price. Value for money is definitely here. The breakfast was extremely enjoyable, especially that locally baked fresh bread! Staff was incredibly friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Breakfast was good, but making your own fresh orange juice is a bit of a hassle and the toaster didn't work properly (or we didn't know how to handle it :-) )

Nice, clean rooms with comfortable beds and good airconditioning in a quiet area just a 15' drive of Knossos and the airport, which was what we were looking for.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

the fact that the room that we were given did not represent a studio, face when sleeping was 10 iniches from sink, no where to seat in the room if you wanted to cook and eat, manager neve made contact with us after we complained to member of staff, would have expected that.......

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

Everyone at this hotel was very nice and helpful to us, the room was modern and clean, bathroom was very nice and stylish. Background with swimming pool, bar, ping pong table, jaccuzzi, sunbeds and other things is very cozy and lovely. The atmosphere in the hotel is very nice, you feel there like a part of a big family. Food was excellent - we ordered fish, very good! Beach is very close. Really very nice place to stay. Thank you very much!

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• Standard Room

The only thing I didn't like was not being able to stay longer

Within 1 hour of arriving at the Georgia I felt I had come home to a big happy family.made so welcome by Dimitris and the beautiful Stella .many of the other guests had been many times before so I knew I was in a good place.i will be back soon.

• Standard Room

i love the breakfast; it’s near the beach

Friendly staff.

Really nice staff ! Family feeling

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

We liked very much decoration and space around the pool. It was very comfortable and place for relax. NIce staff at the reception. Good breakfast.

• Standard Room

Breakfast was bad , bread was spoiled, room was with ants .

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

Made very welcome by friendly staff. Nice comfy room with a great view from the balcony.

poor breakfast & wifi

• Standard Room

The room is a Little bit top small

The dinner room

Bedroom was small.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Near to the beach. Relaxed atmosphere. Very good breakfast.

• One Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

the owners are amazing you feel like a family at home so relaxing and quite would love to visit again

• Double Room with Sea View

I liked the fact that the beach was at the end of the road and if you like to walk a little to shopping bars restaurant you can

Only one cat. George.

It's exelent.

• Studio with Sea View (2 Adults)

nice stay in Heraklion Staff very kind, pretty good kitchen. The hotel is very comfortable !

Could not fault this fabulous family run hotel!

The beds kinda hard

Lots of things to do pool, ping pong, jacuzzi.

Mugs in bedroom

Lovely shower, best in Crete! Over head and modern.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

The shower in the bathroom was tiny and flooded the bathroom floor when ever you had a shower.

• Standard Room

close to the beach, bus to the center