Reviews of Hotel London 3 stars

Leoforos Posidonos Ave. 38, Glyfada, Athens, 166 74, Greece

#152 of 295 hotels in Athens

The sea view was nice, the room was decent, like in the...
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

The personal was not so friendly and we were supposed to pay extra for the room with a view. Moreover for a dirty blanket, they asked us to pay extra 40€.

The sea view was nice, the room was decent, like in the pictures, the breakfast was good.

Comfortable, good
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The beach near the hotel wasn’t great, but we walked 20 minutes to get to a much better beach with a reasonable entry fee (5€). It is also located busy street.

Bed was super comfortable, the view from the balcony was amazing, and our meal on te rooftop was great.

Great view, close to the city beach.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Slightly far from the center (if walking). The hotel is really really old. Mini bar didn't work. Very old AC.

Great view, close to the city beach. Polite staff Fair for the money you pay however there are many much better hotels in the area.

Breakfast was ok.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Very small parking in front of the hotel, just for 4 cars. We have a small dog, and one day we were allowed to take him inside the restaurant for breakfast, but the other day the dog was not allowed, so we had to travel with our plates through the lobby to have breakfast outside. Stupid. Noisy , if you leave the balcony door opened

Breakfast was ok. It has a roof terrace, but its ok only after sundown.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Everything,

Nothing , it was more than perfect 👍🏻

Everything, The hotel is near the beach, a near Glyfáda square , the staff was perfect especially a lady called Maro whom was extremely helpful and caring.. the breakfast buffet was delicious and you can find all the food you want 😊😊I really recommend it and for sure I will come again to the same place

Value for Money
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The rooms on the lower floors left much to be desired, but were clean and comfortable nevertheless.

The rooms with the sea view were renovated and modern. Worth paying a bit more for them.

Efficient stay.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The room did smell of cigarette smoking. I did not ask for a smoking room. I assumed that the room was a non-smoking room (without saying anything while I booked). When we entered the room the smell was not strong, so I did not make a fuss and did not ask for another room, because it was already very late (11 pm) I had been driving for a long time and my child was desperate to sleep. So I did not ask for a new room- I don't know if there was going to be one anyway. In the end I did have trouble sleeping, because of the smell. My 7 year old child slept very well, however.

Good location, nice big room and friendly staff. We arrived very late and left very early, but everything worked well.

Staff very helpfull and rooms clean with working air condition.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Very clean and friendly. 2 blocks walk from beach. Breakfast was great. Its a little distance from Glydada but if you have transportation perfect.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Nice place to stay for a more relaxed phase than Athen's city center. Good value for money!
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The beaches around the area is a real disappointment, even the private beaches are quite dirty, therefore think twice before coming to this area if you are going for a beach holiday. Nevertheless, the location is pretty good, like most of the Greece doesn't seem safe, yet it is a good location if you are visiting Athens- not too far from city center(30min Taxi or 1h bus), yet still more relaxing than busy Athens itself.

Me and my wife have stayed at the Hotel London for 4 nights and I have to say it have exceeded our expectations. Receptionists did a really good job, we have felt really welcomed and some small upgrade made our stay perfect- special thanks to Marko (if I remember her name correctly). The food at the restaurant is high quality, and the rooftop restaurant is a bit more expensive, but worth for what you pay. Rooms are clean, and reasonably for the price.

Amazing rooftop restaurant
    • Special Offer - Double Room

One of the reasons why we chose the hotel were the pictures of the rooftop restaurant. But in reality it works only for the dinner, the breakfast is on the ground floor.

We were in the rooftop restaurant at another visit - the restaurant, food, view are the best! Its worth to come here only for a dinner in this amazing restaurant. Breakfast - nothing special, but high quality, we liked it. We asked for a kettle - it was in the room, thank you! Not luxury but all we needed was in. Nice beach is located 150 m from the hotel. 400 m from the airport bus stop.

Simply amazing hotel!
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Simply amazing hotel! Location near the beach, plenty parking, easy check-in. Best part - incredible breakfast each morning. They got everything, including veggies and all and then on the roof you've a got a restaurant, which has tremendous food and desert as well. And for those that don't like going too far, they even got a bar at the hotel during all hours of the day, so you can eat there anytime. Highly recommended!

Disappointing 😳😔

The room was ok ,,,, very old room with broken ceiling , very old closet with no safe inside , or any other place in the room . The bathroom smelled very bad , as if someone pee still on the floor.... it was uncomfortable,, I went to the reception and told them about that she told me they will send someone to check it,,, they did send a very kind man with lots of cleaning soaps, but that didn’t really help. The bad odder was still there ... and we smelled it from the room . My parents stayed in our room the last day and told us how could u stand this bad smell ,,, we told them that they were fully booked.and we had no other choice . The receptionist who worked there during our arrival was a very unpleasant person . She seemed nice at the beginning and tried to behave nice but she wasn’t ok at all . I was truly embarrassed to say anything because we had our parents in law with us ,,, but what she did was so rude and unprofessional 😳😳😳 I spoke with her few times before our arrival and asked her if we can have one room with late check out the last day of our stay ... she told me yes it’s ok ,,, and u don’t need to pay any extra charges ,,, we can arrange that for u . When we arrived there I reminded her that they agreed for late check out , so she told me it’s not possible we are fully booked , although I asked her several times before our arrival and received a written message from them that they can arrange the late check out without any extra charges , and that’s why we chose to stay with them , otherwise we could have stayed in an Appartment. She told me let me think of a solution and I will let u know, I felt she just wanted extra money ... and thought I was stupid and don’t know her game. At the end she made me pay 65€ for the room and made it as if she did a favor to me and made me a reduction and didn’t even get any receipt for that ..... We go every year to Greece for sure it will be our last time in this hotel ....

Good breakfast, u have a big choice of food , eggs, cheese, fruits and vegetables , cakes , cornflakes, juices, bread ....... very clean breakfast room and lovely employees... if they see something missing they bring u immediately.... and they keep changing plates all the time . The hotel location is perfect, close to the beaches and the marina... it’s a short walking distance from the hotel.

We were greeted d by dimitra at the reception!
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

The room was too small for 3 and the bathroom was too small.

We were greeted d by dimitra at the reception! She is the most helpful, friendliest, sweetest & kindest person i have met! All the staff were great at london hotel but dimitra was very special! We already miss her! In general the hotel was good. The view from the terrace is breathtaking!

Amazing Breakfast and close to the beaches
    • Special Offer - Double Room

bumped my head while going to the breakfast, the ceiling is too close to the head

AMAZING BREAKFAST!!! has so much things to choose from ! Not far from different beaches, a bit far from the Piraeus port, bus took 1.5 hours. Near the bus stop, connected with a direct bus to the airport, bus goes also at night

Average
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The rooms were not as advertised - a lot older and were not very well maintained (furniture,walls, etc). The bed was quite bad - the mattress was very bouncy and you sank in it. We did not sleep well.

The staff was very accommodating and helpful.

Great Hotel, Fair Price, Perfect Location
    • Special Offer - Double Room

A few of the waiters at the restaurant struggled with their English and it was a little hard to order at times. But after some struggling we managed and had a great meal! (This is not the hotels fault) The beaches in the area were nice if you wear tennis shoes, but there is almost no sand, just rocks. Going into the sea for a swim left our feet bloody and sore. Very terrible beaches. I recommend planning to travel a little further to some more noteworthy beaches if you're looking for a good beach experience.

This was a great place to stay! Upon arriving we were upgraded to a room with a sea view (due to availability) at no charge. The room was nice and clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable, and there were extra pillows and sheets available in the closet if we wanted them. The TV was a nice size, maybe 45" or so (a lot of European hotels give you a TV that you can't see unless you're a few feet in front of it). The bathroom was clean and housekeeping replenished everything each day. The complimentary breakfast was also very nice! It is probably the best that I've had at a hotel before. Lots of options, nice juice and coffee machines, and open 3 and 1/2 hours in the morning so we could be flexible with our time. The location was perfect for us. We did not want to stay near the center of Athens because of the reputation of the area (in fact, there were riots in the city center on one of our visiting days), so we were very happy to be at a hotel near the sea. The public transportation system can easily get you into the main part of Athens so it wasn't a burden at all, with a bus station just a few hundred feet from the hotel, and the tram lines just slightly further. Finally, the rooftop restaurant was a big plus! Great atmosphere and great place to enjoy a nice meal.

The room had central air conditioning.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The place needs a renovation. The bath tub could be replaced by a shower.

The room had central air conditioning. The balcony had half sea view. The hotel was very close to the beach.

Its all about the rooftop and the easy walk to the beach.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The room size is a little small, but this is probably because the bed is so big! The balcony was a little tight to sit out on, but the rooftop makes up for that. The shower was hot and there is plenty of wardrobe space.

The rooftop restaurant/bar is superb. I knew the view would be great, but the quality of the food surprised me! The portion size and flavour was amazing! We sat out there until it was dark with a bottle of wine; and was brilliant.

Great value for money, great stuff
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Well, the omelette was not the best I've ever tried.. The temperature of the water in the shower "jumps" from hot to warmish sometimes, but when it's 32 celsius outside I didn't mide some refreshing colder shower.

Exceptional stuff, helped us in everything we needed, with smile! Great pork gyros in the restaurant (one portion is enough for two). Just near the beach and the tram that can take you to Glyfada district for some restaurants and shopping, or to central Athens in the second direction.

Very good location, some things to be improved
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Breakfast is rather basic. There was one lady at the Reception when we arrived on Saturday around 16:30 (she was also there in the other evenings), who dis not have a proper attitude and was not customer friendly at all. She refused to tell us where we could find a supermarket, she dis not take any action when we called to report a suspicious behviour right in front of our balcony etc. The hotel is worn out and dated, in serious need of a refurbishment.

Very good location of you get a room with a view. You can see the sea from the balcony. The beach is very close. The mattress is very comfortable. Some of the statf were great, the Hotel has two amazing ladies at the Reception. I have to thank the Hotel for cancelling one night of stay which I booked by mistake, even though it was a non refundable booking.

We liked the balcony view and the size of the room was good...
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The road located next to this hotel is really busy 24/7 especially when you have a room oriented directly on this road. Ask for a more silent room if you are a light sleeper. Thats what we did and thankfully it was not that bad. We had ants the first day but after a couple of hours they vanished for some reason. The staff had kind of a weird attitude, I cant really tell whether they are actually nice or kind of rude.

We liked the balcony view and the size of the room was good for 2 people. The breakfast was ok exactly what you would expect in a 3 star hotel. The roof top restaurant has an amazing view but its a shame that its opened only during a dinner time till 23.00h. Gas station near the hotel so you can buy some snacks since the room doesnt have a mini bar only a fridge. The area of this hotel is nice so many palm trees and a big beach. The beach has a lot of rocks so you should be careful when going to the sea. Close to the tram station (T3 and T5).

Personnel is nice and helpfull.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Hotel is placed right on a busy roadway that's why it very noisy inside the room even with closed windows. Hotel location showed on the map at Booking.com is not correct.

Personnel is nice and helpfull.

Excellent Hotel
    • Double Room with Sea View

Just an amazing hotel which leaves a very positive feeling! Literally everyone was super friendly. The hotel got a restaurant on the roof with an astonishing view and the great selection of greek food at breakfast is far more better than a typical European scramble eggs and ham. Definitely recommended!

Stay was ok.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The room was clean and bed comfortable , only problem was the air-conditioning which was very weak and I felt hot at night . Breakfast was fairly good selection but eggs /bacon etc precooked and oily . Also hotel was quite noisy at night in corridors etc

. Restaurant on rooftop was amazing,location excellent.

The view of the room towards the sea was great.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The rooms and the bathrooms are outdated and very small, however for a two nights sleep were ok. Not a very good value for money, but this is Glyfada during this time of the year. I would probably book a 4* hotel next time.

The view of the room towards the sea was great. Also the rooftop terrace has a magnificent seaside view and the food was very good. Staff very nice and accommodating.

Good and standard hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The street outside is bit noisy, better switch on the AC if you want to sleep.

Good and standard hotel. Good and quiet AC. Clean bathrooms. Friendly staff.

Location 100 m from tram station.

Elevators are tiny.

Location 100 m from tram station.You can buy tickets from the machine there. The tram takes you to the heart of Athens in about 35 minutes. This makes this place an excellent base for your visit to Athens. Hotel has good breakfast buffer with some changing options every day. Make sure you get a room at the back of the hotel, the traffic at the front is very noisy.

Not sure if I would stay here the next time
    • Special Offer - Double Room

1.Very noisy location, you can't sleep with open windows 2. Breakfast was poor, same every day and did not find smth really tasty 3. You need to walk a bit till you reach centre of Glyfada. The street is very noisy and transport is very fast 4. Beach could be cleaner as well as surrounding near hotel.if the rubish is behind hotels fence - it is not being cleaned up. 5. Very noisy corridor.We couldnt sleep last night since there were late night check-ins.We could hear everything what was happening in corridor.

Staff is really good.room was big with sea view and balcony. Beach towels are provided if required.

It’s a great place to stay if you are on a short period of time,
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

Rooms to small and the internet was not exactly the best quality. The breakfast was with not so many options

The reception was good and prompt, the price with the condition of the hotel were pretty good.

Perfectly acceptable for a short stopover.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Somewhat noisy location on a busy main road. Bed not the most comfortable. The hot food at breakfast was all stone cold as the heat under the buffet had been extinguished.Otherwise fine.

Friendly,helpful staff. Perfectly clean and functional. Well located for the beach.

Decent Hotel Value For Money but noisy
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Noise , near main road and can't sleep

Good location , near the airport and car rental companies , near glyfada beach and tram station , free parking around

Very good value--location very pretty and easy to get downtown or to move on to other parts of Greec
    • Special Offer - Double Room

This was for one night after arrival at the international airport before going to Peloponnese. Very nice location for this purpose--although I had stayed here previously when visiting Athens and the tram makes this a good location for that as well. Street parking is easy

If you want to be disappointed in your stay, then this is the place for you!
    • Special Offer - Double Room

We checked out of this property the next day even though we had booked for 9 days total. The staff did not care much about addressing any issues or offering any other options or solutions. We will never stay at this place again and we would never recommend it. The room itself was in major need of remodel. The room was not cleaned properly before our arrival. The toilet was disgusting and had been used by someone prior to our arrival with plenty of evidence left behind. There was paint flaking in several areas of the room. The door looked like it had been previously broken into (which made us feel not safe), the AC in the room was not working. The mini fridge was not cold at all to help keep water chilled or even cool. Breakfast bar was pretty basic, nothing like the other positive reviews we read before we booked. Overall this was a terrible place to stay and I regret that we booked a room here.

The only positive thing about this room was the mattresses.

Our standard hotel when arriving and leaving Greece
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Parking for only a couple of cars.

Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, good size room (you may have to aks for one) with usable desk and chair. We’re not big fans of dining in hotel restaurant, but we always dine in here. We ‘d also want to mention our very pleasant and helpful waitress Daphne.

Great value, and easy access to Athens via tram, easy bus from ATH
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Breakfast was varied, but just ok. The rooms were a bit dated, but for my off-season rate, more than fine. A bit far from the restaurant activity of Glyfada, but a pleasant walk.

Nice room, with a small view to the sea. Very close to tram to Athens. 35 min. bus ride (X96; 24 hrs, about every 30 mins) from airport, makes it a viable overnight (or 2 or 3) for airport departures. Nice walks along the beach.

It was clean
    • Special Offer - Double Room

When we were there , there was groups of boys and girls who were there for some sport event and were very very noisy in the corridors and in the rooms, we told the reception and they didn't do anything . the reception gave google infos when we asked for places to go by night , the taxi driver was more helpful . I do not recommend this hotel in winter times it is more a summer hotel due to the beach near by !

It was clean

Good value, great food, convenient location.
    • Interconnecting Room

Interconnecting rooms were connected through closed-off hallway door. Logistically this was okay, but sound from the hallway was an issue.

Good location. Formal, friendly staff. Great ocean view and just a block from the beach. Excellent breakfast variety that was fresh. Restaurant service was speedy and the food delicious with fair prices. Easy parking, while not on site, was just around the block. Rooms were sound proof. Drive to airport was 35 minutes without traffic. Would stay again!

Close to tram station.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

My room as next to the stairs. I asked the staff to change my room. But they said no room was available. During todays stays, there were students group tour. Very noisy. Roof top restaurant was also closed. Because it is only for summer season.

Close to tram station. Near to beach. The staff was kind enough.

Was placed on same floor as school tour... ruined our nights rest
    • Special Offer - Double Room

60 +school kids arrived and ran riot around hotel until 12.30am, their supervisors were not taking care of them and the were screaming. Air condition was broken

Nice room, very good brekkie

Very nice and quiet.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The morning breakfast take out bag. It included bruised apples and dry sandwiches.

The location close to the airport express bus stop. The good quality in the restaurant.

Breakfast was the saving grace.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The bed was not very comfortable and it was noisy at night—traffic, dogs barking, and other hotel guests. While clean, the room fixtures were very old. The hotel lacks any inviting common areas.

The breakfast was the best I ever had in a hotel anywhere. The staff were helpful and efficient.

Stunning view of the ocean and sunset.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Rooms were a little hot. Might have been operator error but I didn’t know how to turn the aircon on. It just blew hot air. Had to have the window open to keep the room at an acceptable temperature. Didn’t bother to ask the staff so was my own fault that there wasn’t any change in the situation!

Stunning view of the ocean and sunset. Comfortable big rooms. Great food. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Was in room 413.

Nice stay
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

On the main road so little noise with traffic and street lights

Easy to find. Room and communial areas were clean. Staff were very helpful and willing to assist me with my travels

Nice Hotel, very good location, I didn't see the sea...
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Will be totally without any fault if he make ventilation in the bathroom.

Nice Hotel, very good location, I didn't see the sea from my terrace on the first floor :)) , but everything the rest was very good. Up floors was probably with excellent sea view. BRAVO for the complete breakfast table.

It is very easy to find and close to Glyfada.
    • Double Room for Family Use

The beds were two small doubles which was a family room.There was very little space for four people. The windows need to be changed or shutters added as the noise from the traffic is very annoying.

It is very easy to find and close to Glyfada.

London hotel is a regular hotel I frequent, fantastic...
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

London hotel is a regular hotel I frequent, fantastic location, good rooms very practical and helpful staff. breakfast has improved also a lot , was great. will return again and again. thank you

Restful stay with a view of the sea

Nothing...

I had a very welcoming and restful stay at the London Hotel in November. Before I arrived, I emailed the hotel and received prompt responses. Thodoris explained how I could take the Airport X-96 bus and get off at 3-Glyfadas bus stop, which is a three-minute walk to the hotel. The public transportation (buses and tram) is convenient to downtown Athens (45 minutes away) and Pireaus port (35 minutes away). The view of the sea from my balcony was beautiful. In the mornings, I’d eat a delicious breakfast buffet that was high quality as a Sheraton Hotel. Then would walk along the shore with the locals. All the staff was always helpful, room was comfortable (with wardrobe closet, safe, mini-refrigerator, tv, phone, bathroom amenities, etc.), and the hotel is walking distance to Glyfada for restaurants and shopping. I will definitely stay at the London Hotel when I return to Athens.

After a busy day so good to go back and enjoy the quiet and sea view.

Nothing negative to say.

The third time I have stayed at this hotel, each time the staff have been very helpful, especially in the reception . The hotel is ideally situated, close to the sea, easy parking. The rooms are cleaned daily, bed very comfortable. Breakfast is very good. I will definitely stay there next time I am in Athens.

Nice basic stay

lack of parking !

Friendly staff and a nice breakfast, clean room ! very basic. the Wi-Fi was good usb charging ports would be good especially with foreign travelers. Room décor is in desperate need of updating, including the dinning area chairs !

Liked the location and would definitely stay here again.

Group of school youth were staying at the hotel and mainly they needed chaperones. If they had them it was not evident.

Dinner at the hotel restaurant was very good. Staff was very friendly and most helpful. When I mentioned that we would be leaving very early before breakfast was served, the staff said they would provide a boxed breakfast for our departure!

Good value, clean and located well.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

I can't think of really anything that was not too like . Sometimes they have groups of school kids staying that are a bit noisy , but on the other hand it makes the hotel lively so that a positive not a negative point.

The hotel was perfectly located close to Glyfada beach where we could take our dog for long walks along the beach.Also easily situated close to the main shopping and restaurant/cafes of Glyfada, only about a 15 minute brisk walk. The hotel is pet friendly which was one of the many reasons we stayed there. The staff are friendly, polite and informative . The rooms are clean and the bathrooms well provided with clean towels and shampoo, soar and shower gels. The breakfast at the hotel is excellent with a great variety of hot and cold plates to choose from to start your day off in the best possible way .

Short stop over
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The room was quiet, but sitting on the balcony I could hear a lot of traffic. The view is nice, but not the sound. The beaches are with a lot of stones and everything looked a bit run down. Many places on the beach were closed, we were there beginning Nov. There was no possibility to enjoy the rooftop, no seating.

Glyfada is easy to reach with tram and than it is easy to go by bus to the airport. There were some good and cheap restaurants in town. The breakfast has got a big varienty.

Good for one night,
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Outdated rooms, cleanliness could be improved, very loud because of a street nearby

Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, only half an hour to the airport.

Short and pleasant. Great transportation all around the hotel.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The airport shuttle let us off a little early and we had to cross a very busy street with our luggage. Make sure you go to the light.

Great mattresses and pillows!

Great hotel, staff and food.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Nothing. Everything was great!

Very helpful with the sightseeing. Room was ready early upon our request. Central A/C. Very spacious room, large TV with Netflix. Amazing scenery and food at the rooftop restaurant! Big selection at the breakfast buffet.

We loved being on the outskirts of Athens but on the water...
    • Double Room with Sea View

We loved being on the outskirts of Athens but on the water and away from the city. We were able to go down to see the sunset with our taxi driver who was fabulous (Mike's Amazing Tours) and see the Poseidon temple and have a wonderful meal at a restaurant on the sea. After a nice breakfast we walked along the beach before we had to leave for our cruise which was a short taxi ride. It was nice to have a bar available on the premises too.

Extremely disappointing considering how expensive the hotel was.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The rooms.....and bedspreads were tattered. Almost shredded.

The beds were comfortable but the best and only thing I liked was the rooftop restaurant. The hotel was very overpriced.

Eleni from reception desk (I forget second name, but I know...
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Eleni from reception desk (I forget second name, but I know she is pregnant) was perfect! Fantastic!!! Kind! I haven*t words!!! Breakfast - extra! For sure, I will back to hotel London! :)

Highly recommended.
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. In addition, the breakfast buffet was outstanding - beats anything in the U.S., including at 5 star hotels! Great snack bar and rooftop restaurant too!

Best hotel experience I have ever had on vacation!

Tiny bathroom but adequate

Excellent location and views from the rooms and the rooftop restaurant! The staff were just amazing from the front desk to bar and restaurant! Really special place!!

Good location, friendly and accurate staff!
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

Clean rooms, corresponding to the photos. Comfy beds/pillows. Nice balcony view. Good location, especially if staying overnight and need access to the running non-stop bus line to the airport. Close proximity to many places in Glyfada

Older hotel, but fair price
    • Special Offer - Double Room

There's a 3 lane road next to the hotel which you obviously can hear when the window is open (not when it's closed). The rooms could be bigger.

Comfortable beds, rich and tasty breakfast

Comfortable place, great location, delicious breakfast and...
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

Comfortable place, great location, delicious breakfast and very friendly staff. Cool beach nearby and you can go to the center by tram which is also very near (the station). Total value for money!!

Nice hotel with perfect rooftop view
    • Double Room for Family Use

There was no parking at the hotel only on the street behind. The beach is with rocks no sand

The staff very helpful and welcoming. The room was ok, very close to the beach, the breakfast was very nice ( we recieved it as take away) since we needed to leave yearly.

Staff was very helpful, quick.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Air conditioning was noisy and the air quality was poor. There was a heavy airless smell coming through air conditioning

Staff was very helpful, quick. Room service was fast and the offerings at the room was plentiful ( fresh fruit). If you'll hangout at the beaches location is perfect. If you wanna visit ciry center it's far as 20 min by car and there's traffic

Great place to stay.
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

Balconies are very small, but usable.

The breakfast buffet was better than most 5 star hotels. It was awesome! Staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. We definitely recommend this hotel.

Good value and great breakfast.

We had a nail sticking out the floor which I think must have had a door stop but was no longer there. A maintenance person came to look at it very promptly though. Unfortunately this hotel and the one next door are next to a very busy road .

Very helpful, knowledgeable staff, fantastic breakfast selection (the chef should be proud), nice clean rooms. Coach to the airport stops pretty much right outside.

More than a 3 star hotel! Excellent choice
    • Special Offer - Double Room

I think this is more than a 3 star hotel. The restaurant on the rooftop has amazing views towards the sea and the city. Excellent food and menu choice, really well cooked and presented. Staff efficient and very helpful. We had a room with balcony towards the seaside. Amazing view! Interior furniture of our room could be slightly upgraded, but still very good anyway.

The perfect place for your Athens trip
    • Special Offer - Double Room

We visited Athens for our honeymoon and Hotel London was exactly the spot where we wanted to be. The Stuff was super friendly and our room very comfortable. The roomers about the grandious breakfast were true. The restaurant serves the best breakfast in town. Definitely worth visit

Beautiful sunset
    • Special Offer - Double Room

The reastaurant downstairs the hotel was hosting a wedding, and the music was very loud till 3am.

Beautiful view from the balcony on the sunset. Comfortable bed, good airconditioning. Close to public beach. Comfortable hotel.

Only for 5.8 due to food and coffee being good.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Booked two rooms. One with double bed another with two twins. The put us in rooms same hall but not next each other. And gave us two twins in both rooms. Husband I were not happy spending vacation sleeping in separate beds. When showed front desk our booking asking for a room with double bed. They said oh when you book you can request it but does not mean you will get it. We booked months in advance so feel they should have had no issue giving us the bed size we booked for. I have never heard booking a room and a spefic bed was just a request and they will just give what they give you. Also maid was extremely unfriendly and rude and Locked me out on my balcony. She watched me walk out there after letting her into clean. And closed the door and locked it. Thank God she heard me screaming to open the door when she went into the next room to clean they had their door open. She then got mad and ranted at me in Greek when she had to come let me in me back in my room. At one point she made our beds and took our blankets leaving us with just sheets. Did not bring us new ones not sure what that was about. They have more than one restaurant but they all serve exact same menu so not a lot of choices there. Did not die but have stayed in better places with nicer sevice.

Food wasn't bad and rooms were clean.

Just for stop over
    • Special Offer - Double Room

A lot of kids and youngsters in the hotel, making it noisy. Rooms are not sound proof. Our room smelled like smoke. Hotel and surroundings were not what we expected. We expected sea view instead we looked into trees and rubble

The rooftop restaurant was exceptional and the service could not have been better. Well done. Beds are very comfortable.

Good value for money , very friendly, lovely seaview rooftop restaurent
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

Would have loved a pool , but very short walk to Beach

Loved the rooftop restaurent and staff friendliness and the hotel offers you Beach Towels to take to the Beach A five EUR taxi ride to Balux cafe on the Beach which is our favorite place in Glyfada or Four stops with the bus ( one EUR ) .. or you Can Enjoy a Nice walk by the Beach Road to the street with all the shopping and restaurants/cafes ( Dimarhou A Metaxa Av)

Worst & most Disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in!
    • Special Offer - Double Room

By far the worst hotel I have ever in my entire life stayed in. We walked into our room and were hit with the most horrible cigarette smell. We specifically asked for a non smoking room & they assured us it was, but how do you explain there being an ash tray in the room then?? The smell was so horrible that I went to the front desk to request a new room but they said they were full and that was the only room they had. The smell bothered me so much that I hardly slept... every time I breathed in through my nose I would gag. In the morning we left the room to get breakfast at the hotel restaurant. When we returned to the room and opened the door the smell was even worse (must have "gotten used to it" over night).. it was so bad that I threw up :/ The hotel is very old & run down and absolutely disgusting. There were holes in the sheets and the bathroom was so nasty that I wore my flip flops in the shower. I would NEVER EVER recommend this hotel to anyone!

Would be happy to stay there again especially if the pool could be used.
    • Twin or Double Room with Extra Bed

The room booked included an extra bed but the space was very restrictive. There is a pool but not for guest use.

The sunset rooftop dinner was amazing. The staff go the extra mile to assist. We had an early departure and had breakfast boxes packed for us. The breakfast spread every morning was delicious.