Reviews of Myconian Korali Relais & Chateaux 5 stars

Main Street, Mýkonos City, 84600, Greece

#11 of 71 hotels in Mýkonos City

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

• Panoramic Premium Room

The great place with a great stuff everything was wonderfull. Very close to city center. The stuff was very polite and helpfull, especialy Tamara was was great she helped us a lot to enjoy our holidays she gave us a lot of very helpfull advises, she is the best. Thanks for everything

Amazing hotel with incredible staff, great food and nice pools. Perfect to relax...

Nothing whatsoever...

It was an incredible experience to stay at Myconian. Our room was ready upon arrival, got a free upgrade to a suite at Naia, a free bottle of champagne in our room the first night, free champagne at breakfast, ... Too much to mention! The staff was some of the best we've ever experienced, extremely friendly, helpful and kind. Our room was amazing, with beautiful frontal sea view, an amazing bed and all the materials used were very high quality. The location is a short 10min walk to the historical centre. To get to Nammos we had to take a short cab ride, and the hotel arranged a rental car for one day so we could explore the island and go to some other wonderful restaurants on the south side of the island.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Perfect stay!
    • Phos Superior Room

Perfect stay! Hotel is great, very well located - only 10 to 15min walking to the city center! Difficult to put in words how friendly the staff was... it was our wedding anniversary and they brought us champagne and a beautiful plate of fruits, complimentary! Made our night extra special... They also helped us arranging tours and renting ATV. Always with smiley faces! The pool is great and one very nice addition is that you are allowed to use the facilities of any hotel of the branch. So, we had sun beds for free in their private beach stretch in Elia, as well - very convenient! Would definitely stay there again!

Fantastic!
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Everyone at Myconian Korali was so incredibly kind, friendly and welcoming. We felt so welcome and pampered the whole time we were there. My husband and I really have to give a shout out to Yanni. I believe he was the hotel’s restaurant manager. He was there early in he morning and late into the evening. Very hardworking and made our stay wonderful.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel it’s greatly...
    • Junior Suite with Side Sea View

I loved everything. However, if something could be improved, I would say to add more variety to the breakfast.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel it’s greatly located (12 Minutes away from the city center), the view and rooms are amazing, loved waking up to the view of the Aegean Sea every morning, restaurants and food were great. You can use all the Myconian hotel complex facilities, including the one at Elia Beach. I loved everything and will come back next time.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The location is less than 10 min walk to the old town, view...
    • Oria Superior Room

The price could be at the higher end due to the location but it was worth it

The location is less than 10 min walk to the old town, view was really nice, the privet pool was a plus in the room I got, and the staff during the checking in, the room service, the conceairge and checkout was amazing. Food was also good and having 3 hotels facilities to use at the same time was also awesome

The experience was nice overall we just wished the rooms were more spacious and nicer.
    • Delos Junior Suite

The rooms are gloomy a bit and much nicer in pictures. For the price we paid, we expected way more luxurious decore. The bed was not very comfy and the junior suite’s bathroom was not a proper closed bathroom it was divided and not very comfortable. When we got the upgrade I was disappointed that the bedroom was secluded a bit and not overlooking the amazinng view. I was also verrrry disappointd that the upgraded suite had an unnecessary deeper swimming pool. Their breakfast is Okay and we expected way better food quality.

I liked that its a quiet hotel and is classy. The location is perfect. The staff are really helpful and always smiling. They even upgraded us to the biggest room they had.The private swimming pool was really private and secluded.

My jacket got stolen. Horrible staff!
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Highly disappointed with the staff. I left an expensive jacket in the closet and the staff simply told me that it was gone and they didn't have it. I couldn't believe that someone actually stole it. They didn't seem to be bothered and didn't provide any assistance. I asked them to check the security camera and they told me they will but never did. I left them my number, however, I've never heard back from the staff since then... Definitely not a 5-star service. If you make any reservation to this hotel make sure you don't bring anything valuable because it will get stolen!

Great place to stay for a Mykonos trip
    • Aeon Superior Room

The only two criticisms are that the pool water was not heated and was a bit cold, fine during the heat of the afternoon but not at night (both plunge pool and main). As for the location, it is a short walk into the city, however my girlfriend and I felt that the walk, along side of a busy street, was a bit dangerous, particularly on the walk home at night (not sure I trust all the party goers and scooter drivers). I am sure that the hotel would be happy to arrange transportation or you could try to get a taxi, but something to keep in mind.

We really enjoyed staying st this hotel!The staff was great, the room (with a plunge pool) was great, transfer from the harbor and to the airport were handled very well. The breakfast buffet was very nice and the outdoor pool/bar was a great place to relax as well. There were also additional restaurants and facilities that we were not able to try. The spa treatment was also very nice.

The staff, service and facilities make this hotel a true 5 star luxury experience. It was perfect
    • Kynthos Junior Suite

Nothing this place exceeded all our expectations

Beds super comfortable, amazing buffet breakfast, staff willing to go over and above for any request. Excellent and modern bathrooms.

Perfect & memorable. Staff were excellent, friendly & accommodating. Hotel was brilliant!
    • Rinia Deluxe Double Room With Side Sea View

The pools are a bit cold, especially for younger children. And there’s not much pushchair access. The Wi-fi kept booting us out every few hours and we kept having to sign in to use it again. Small things, and it definitely didn’t ruin or interrupt our holiday!

The cleanliness was top notch. The staff went the extra mile to help. Food was lovely too. We loved the benefit of using all 4 of the Myconian Hotels on Mýkonos - the Korali, Kyma, Naia and Royal. Very relaxing atmosphere, oozing quality. Lovely holiday, and would definitely recommend. 5*

Will definitely come again.
    • Aeon Superior Room

Bathroom seals, but that’s being really picky.

Staff was excellent and polite. Very polite and accommodating. Free airport transfers. Did their best to give us latest check out possible. Good balance between walking distance to town without being too busy. Heavy emphasis on strong staff service and politeness. Have access to two sister hotels, naia and kyma, which means access to their lounge, pools , views , decoration and styles. Recommend visiting them in day 1 with their free internal cart transfers (1 minute walk anyway) so you can decide where to chill , drink and dine depending on outfits and moods.

All great!!
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

Mykonian K is just great! Hotel facilities, rooms, views, pools, food, location. It is completely new. Special recognition to its staff. All very nice people, well informed, and ready to help with everything. Special thanks to Raela, who received us in the first day and provided all we needed for our stay in Mykonos.

Great hotel, great food and views
    • Rinia Deluxe Double Room With Side Sea View

Only a 10 min walk to town but there is no pavement so walking at side of road. No gym on site.

Great hotel, great food and views We had a hottub suite and it was amazing Staff helpful and good breakfast We are in hotel ( and the other 2 linked hotels) and found the food and service brilliant

Excellent food, amazing views, confortable hotel with an A Customer Services.

nothing everything excellent

excellent food, amazing views, super confortable big bedrooms confortable mattress and pillows, towels quality you feel like in heaven. Nice balcony with jacuzzi. Our Sales rep. Youli is really the best, for sure I will return...

Excellent stay, we will come back!
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Chambre un peu éloignée de la réception, mais offrant une vue grandiose !

Very welcoming hotel: extremely friendly staff, very customer oriented. Beautiful view over the town of Mykonos.

Brilliant, I will come back

Everything was great

The staff at the hotel were professional and exceptional. Always welcoming, helpful and friendly. The facilities were clean, food was exquisite, so much so, that we opted to eat at the hotel through the duration of our stay because nothing else could compare. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, we were pampered rotting. Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied.

Very expensive
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

No facilities for children, felt uncomfortable in the bar with the children in the evening as people were just chilling so I was on pins a little.so stayed in room most nights as the town shops were all closing for end of season, so not much going on there . No children's menu Room service food was very very average. My boys were sick for around 24hrs after eating the chicken which was just reformed chicken. So for €18/19 I'd of expected better.... it didn't look very appetising either.... the pizza was nice. Breakfast was only lukewarm every day but was nice. Spa way too expensive but the whole island is expensive. Every spa hotel I've stayed in offer discount if your staying in the hotel, not this one. €60 each for my boys to have a 25 min massage each. They said they've had better.... €100 for an adult for 55 mins. I wouldn't return to Mykonos with children just due to lack of anything for them to do. Would of loved a room with a hot tub but at €160 euros a day to have, my budget wouldn't stretch and I thought it was so not worth the money. All I can say is I'm glad I took my Ccard as went £500 over budget on spends.... overall spent £1500 just on car hire for 4 days , food and 3 treatments. For the week for the 3 of us .

All staff were great, Hotel lovely & clean Rooms were lovely Hotel was only a 10 mins walk into the town, but I wouldn't recommend for anyone who struggles walking as it's up hill going back to hotel . .

A magical nine nights! I recommend the Salve in Terra and other spa treatments.
    • Panoramic Premium Room

The most comfortable bed ever! The panoramic view of the sea was gorgeous. The pool and poolside bar was awesome with a great DJ on hand. The meals at the Korali were truly gourmet and the service was outstanding. The included breakfast buffet www incredible! We felt pampered and well taken care of. Excursions were arranged by the competent staff to Delos, Ano Mera, and Chora. 9 nights of total relaxation on this beautiful island.

Friendly and nice staff, small rooms
    • Oria Superior Room

The room we had had the electrical cables passing just across the view

The staff were very friendly and nice and tried helping with a lot of things. All the staff were smiling. Durin breakfast they would check around all the tables to see if there was anything missing.

The staff were very kind.
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

The staff were very kind. We had some issues with our reservation and they immediately helped us. Breakfast is excellent with a wide variety of options. The location is perfect; 10 min walk from the hotel to Mykonos Town.

Feels like a boutique hotel, with the facilities of a large one- fabulous!
    • Rinia Deluxe Double Room With Side Sea View

Absolutely everything- the staff were fabulous, the pool area was gorgeous and the breakfast delicious. Being upgraded to a sea view was a fantastic bonus. Easy walk (or quad bike into Mykonos town).

Loved the staff and our room and views!
    • Panoramic Premium Room

A 15 min walk from town. If ur lazy and unfit think twice. But other than that absolutely nothing!

The hospitality was amazing! They upgraded us without us asking as they knew it was our honeymoon. It’s a 15 minute walk to the town. The views were stunning and i cannot stress how friendly and helpful the staff are esp Youli and Alice. Totally recommended!

Exemplary!
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

Not the hotel's fault, but walking down to Mykonos town by the side of the road felt rather dangerous, mainly after dark.

Not often you find such helpful, friendly and welcoming staff. No question is too much. Amazing breakfast, clean modern rooms. This place has eye for detail. We felt very much relaxed.

Myconian Korali is the epitome of a Relais & Chateau property.

Can't think of anything.

Liked everything about Myconian Korali. From the moment we arrived they made our stay pure pleasure. Blessed with great weather and stunning sunsets our stay was magical.

beautiful

nothing, everything was superb

everything, staff excellent. Rooms and facility great. Above and beyond, staff very helpful. Service was excellent. Have travelled a lot and the service, staff and facilities are a 5plus Place is gorgeous, along weather was too cold to enjoy the pool. location great.

Staff was absolutely exceptional throughout.
    • Kynthos Junior Suite

Staff was absolutely exceptional throughout. We had some health issues at the end of our stay and they did all they possibly could to assist. They were really outstanding.

Very nice weekend trip!
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

Check in and check out service - very poor.

The front office was very unfriendly - check in and check out. The Service at the pool and in the hotel restaurant was very nice and easy. The breakfast was lovely. The room and bed was very comfortable.

The staff made this vacation wonderfull, unforgetable :-)
    • Kynthos Junior Suite

My spouse and I would like to say uploud, Mrs Kiki and all her crew (Anna Maria, Anna, Efi, Youli, Maria and all others...) were just outstanding, super and made this vacation unforgetable :-)

nice sunset views, lovely staff.. too pricey for what it is
    • Oria Superior Room

Room service Stains on lounger at private pool Cocktails weren't great Eggs not fresh. Cheap ingredients at breakfast Private pool could be heated No cameras in corridors

Loved the view from hotel Loved the shisha guy Staff were extra friendly

Great stay, great service
    • Phos Superior Room

For a Junior Suite the bathrooms are very small and some more space and privacy would be appreciated Breakfast was good, though for a house of that price range it would need to step it up a notch. We had a birthday celebration during the stay and it wasnt attended to by the hotel, which is not a deal breaker - only a pitty

Kiki, the manager of front desk was extremely apologetic...
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Kiki, the manager of front desk was extremely apologetic when I was shown to a inferior room to the one that I had booked via booking.com. This was rectified overnight and was compensated for this more than adequately. Staff were great and extremely engaging. Fitness Centre - this needs work and enhancement. It is an afterthought to be honest. Overall - an amazing experience.

• Panoramic Premium Room

The position is bad, on the website we tought it was very close to Mykonos town but it didn't. We had a trasfer from airport to the hotel but we wait for half an hour

The structure is very clean, beautiful room with amazing landscape and the staff is super. The breakfast outside the pool is fantastic

No free weights!
    • Aeon Superior Room

For the price we paid & when we asked for a late check out they said no. We travelled from Frankfurt to Greece by car & every hotel allowed us a late check out.

No free weights!

Unforgettable
    • Oria Superior Room

Food is good but could have a more homy like taste, too hotel like.

Amazing staff, Giannis the manager was great. Pool, room, facilities, all very good. Easy access to Mykonos city even by foot.

Great experience. Attention, caring and professional staff. Uber stylish and convenient location
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Amazing bed! Super friendly staff. I was sick on my last day, the hotel organised a doctor for me, sent a driver to collect medication and extended my checkout. I couldn't ask for more caring staff which is so lovely in a foreign country away from home. Beautiful view, short walk to Mykonos town. Highly highly recommend. Staff also extremely kind to my two children (4 & 10 years old)

Overall a lovely place, with friendly and nice staff.
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

Room had a slight smell in it. Pillows were not as comfortable as i would like them.

Airport shuttle was great. Staff are friendly and helpful. Close to a Bus stop

Great hotel, disappointing manager
    • Oria Superior Room

The only issue with our stay was the manager Kiki, who was rude to us on several occasions - I was ready to "speak to the manager" but when I realised this was her, I was just confused and decided to write it here instead. Firstly, it was my birthday trip, and we weren't given the room I preferred (I have actually requested beforehand) and the view was less than nice. When I politely tried to ask her if there is an opportunity to change, she was rudely saying no like I did something compeletely wrong. On the day of my birthday, my boyfriend decided he wanted to make me a surprise and instead of changing the room location, he asked if we could upgrade and pay more for a better room, she was extremely rude to him too, as if he asked her something filthy. When we asked if we could check out late, the same happened again. I do understand the hotel is full and busy, but this is no reason to behave like this. Maybe one of the nice ladies at reception should be promoted to manager and Kiki sent to training. Was the main and major disappointment of the whole trip because I am not used to be treated like this when I am paying so much. FYI we travelled with friends and had 4 different rooms in Korali and it wasn't just us who noticed this.

In general, it is a great hotel. Very stylish, cozy, close to the city, taxis have space to wait for you, most rooms have great or decent views. Gets very pricy and busy in late july-august, so book in advance and don;t expect them to make any booking amendments. The breakfast is nice and contains everything anyone would like, even gluten free meats. The pool area is super pretty and the mirrors facing the sea is a great touch. We also like shisha so you can have one by the pool, however even if you have a terrace/pool in the room - it is not allowed. Room service is 24/7 and very quick, all the staff is very friendly and always ready to assist.

We enjoyed a lot !!

Food was delicious but for the price the breakfast wasn't that big, not many thing to eat..

Great employees, very kind, food is great !! We enjoyed a lot

great stay ....great staff ...
    • Panoramic Premium Room

we were very unfortunate to have a lebanese wedding couple next to us . at 3 am they decided to organize a party in their room with 10 other guests !! the reception was unable to break up the party and this made us loose a lot of sleep . These events are difficult to control but you should not expect this in a Relais !

staff breakfast views pool

Fantastic Stay
    • Panoramic Premium Room

The shower in our room was leaking, it let water flow all over the room and that got very dangerous.

Excellent service, amazing resort like hotel, variety of pools, bars to chose from, homely breakfast, Top views an overall excellent stay with awesome staff. My boyfriend proposed there and I said YES!

Kiki and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Can't think of anything we didn't like.

Kiki and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our transfers to and from hotel were excellent. Wish we were still there.

Fantastic stay
    • Panoramic Premium Room

All the staff was very kind and efficient, especially Artemis, the concierge of the Myconian Naia hotel where we have been upgraded at our arrival at the Myconian Korali. Excellent breakfast Pool very nice Nice view

Heaven
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Excellent staff, charming facility, wonderful position, isolated but very close to the center. Breakfast with an amazing view. Complimentary shuttle from and to the airport. Showers available for a late departure... What else would you need???

A beautiful hotel
    • Panoramic Premium Room

A free shuttle into town and back would have made it perfect. Although not far from the town to walk the road is busy and quite dangerous and there is no pavement and it is uphill on the way back which is not great after having eaten dinner and still hot!

Very well organised and very helpful staff. Visually beautiful with amazing views from the rooms facing the sea (well worth paying extra for it) and a stunning vista as you walk into the hotel.

Great destination

It is very expensive.Although the location has great views the walk to Mykonos town is down a very busy road

Shuttle bus waited although the flight was more than an hour late. All the staff helpful and friendly. The aircon works really well.

Tranquil luxury in Mykonos
    • Panoramic Premium Room

The wifi struggled a little in our rooms (112 and 114) and at the pool area.

Loved the music at the pool/ bar. Cocktails were great. Although the hotel is a short distance from the main town it suited us - close enough but away from the cray busy town. Great views.

An amazing hotel!
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Breakfast was amazing, the stuff was so kind and helpful Anastasia and Artemis at the front desk. Yolanda and Lena serving our breakfast. The hotel was meticulously clean and well designed. The bar of the hotel had a large verity. And Mario the bartender was super kind and ready to help at any time, we had a lovely vacation at the Myconian K hotels!

Everything was great.
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Everything was great. Got an upgrade to the luxury suites with private pool. Free pickup to and from the port or the airport. Beautiful and new property. Loved everything about the stay. Best property. Would recommend everyone not to think twice when going mykonos.

Fantastic 5 star hotel, fantastic price
    • Rinia Deluxe Double Room With Side Sea View

This place was fantastic. From the welcoming staff, especially Yuli, to the pool staff and the bar tenders, no one let us lift a finger, everyone treated us like kings. One of the best hotel stays I have ever had.

Really cool place.
    • Panoramic Premium Room

The only thing I didn't like which wasn't bad was the bathroom. You have no privacy. The shower is open to the bedroom and the sink is right across from the bed. The only privacy you have is the toilet room. Everything was extremely clean and we had plenty of hot water but it seemed odd to us. Maybe it's a cultural thing or the new modern style. If you're couple then it's no big deal.

The service was impeccable and the staff is really friendly. My wife and I really enjoyed the pool and the bar. We had breakfast everyday and the food was really good. We had made to order eggs(benedict and scrambled), pancakes, and waffles. All the food was really fresh and organic. We wanted to rent a car for the day so we could explore the island and the the staff coordinated everything for us.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Expensive but best accommodation ever with unsurpassed breakfast and decor/ views.
    • Oria Superior Room

Champagne on arrival and check in see less.Most comfortable bed ever. Quiet. Received upgraded room with private pool and sunset view. Shower excellent, toiletries great. Decor unsurpassed and the most extensive and best breakfast ever had. Superb service by friendly staff. 900 meter walk to town.General pool area beautiful view and

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Best location in Mykonos, would love to come back
    • Panoramic Premium Room

i expected bigger pool area as is it and dinner menu could be more Greek traditional as fancy little portion was very delicious but as tourist we was expected traditional food ..!

Soon as you arrive you feel very welcome! Special thanks for accommodations from manager Kiki ! She is the best ! Anything you need staff happy to please !!! My personal booking recommendation room with jacuzzi:)

Amazing hotel

Nothing. Jus perfect

Everything! The best hotel we stayed so far! Such a great energy, the staff is so nice and warm, the room was perfect with amazing view. Definitely go back there

Location, location, location
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Nothing: everything at the Korali is wonderful !

Property location is fantastic, overlooking the sea, away from the old town but within easy walking distance. Peaceful and tranquil at all times.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Most amazing 10days ever
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

We have just returned home from a holiday here for 10 days. The service at this hotel is outstanding, the best I have ever seen or received, the staff are so attentive in particular KiKi at reception and Chris the hotels on site transport driver who will go above and beyond to assist you. The hotel itself is breathtaking. I couldn't recommend the hotel enough to everyone

Highly rated and impressive hotel!
    • Rinia Deluxe Double Room With Side Sea View

We had a few issues with our key card but apart from that everything was excellent.

Facilities were amazing and it was only a short walk into Old Town. Staff were helpful. Food was excellent and was served by the pool. We were upgraded to a suite which was an amazing surprise!

Disappointing for a Relais and Chateaux hotel!
    • Kynthos Junior Suite

No bathrobes for a Relais and Chateaux hotel?! No coffee/tea making facilities in the room?'

Outstanding staff esp Kiki at the front desk and her team. And the staff at the lounge and restaurants

It was ok.
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Housekeeping. Bed sheets had stains on it on the first day. Had to get that changed. Second day house keeping came in the morning and the floors were really wet, then the guy came to clean the jacuzzi and left foot prints all over the wet floor and house keeping never came to clean that up. At 10pm we called to tell them we didn't get a turndown service and so they sent someone who just replaced the towels in the bathroom.

Town center was very unique and nice to stroll around.

Amazing experience
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

Loved the bed it was the most comfortable bed and was king size. View from our room was amazing and the private hot tub was fantastic. Staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Beautiful hotel with lovely staff and a view to die for!
    • Panoramic Premium Room

The hotel was clean had beautiful views and lots of amenities. The buffet breakfast was delicious and had the best views. Our room was upgraded to include a spa which was really nice and it was easy to walk into town.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Fantastic hotel in Mykonos
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

- Beautiful view - The hotel upgraded us to a room with private pool. It was amazing. - Amazing breakfast every morning - Helpful and courteous staff

Perfect Mykonos Destination
    • Rinia Deluxe Double Room With Side Sea View

Our room was a little far from the main hotel z

The staff were so attentive and friendly, the property was spotless and the pool, bar and restaurant areas were beautiful

We loved our stay at the Korali.
    • Panoramic Premium Room

We loved our stay at the Korali. The staff are incredibally friendly and really helpful. The hotel and the facilities are excellent. We would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Beautiful people staff in Hotel made it a lovely stay with a perfect sea view.
    • Panoramic Premium Room

No kettle in room The breakfast tea and coffee far to cold Staff can be too hands on at breakfast that it delays your ability to eat breakfast. Why can't I get the milk Pool is a little small for nr rooms, many times no lounges left in May!!!

Staff and hotel style

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Lovely stay
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Room was serviced twice during the day and used towels were taken and not replaced - I'd rather keep my towels until the day after when they get changed rather than having none at all for the evening. The gym was not finished when we visited so they took us to an affiliated hotel instead. The walk to the town isn't very pleasant (the roads are not thought for pedestrians) but it is pretty short, or you can rent a quadped / scooter from the rental place down the road.

We got picked up from the airport, a short drive from the hotel. We immediately felt welcomed with some prosecco during check-in and some treats in the room. Our room itself was fantastic with a great view to the sea and hot tub on the balcony. Staff is very polite, they can be a little clumsy in their intentions but they are so lovely it's more endearing than anything. The food at the restaurant is good although everywhere else we've eaten was better value for money (still expensive, it's Mykonos after all). Breakfast was nice, loads of bread, yogurt and toppings as well as warm options (eggs, mushrooms etc), their homemade jams are particularly delicious. We also treated ourselves to massages, they were great and we felt very relaxed.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Really spectacular hotel

Everything was perfect.

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The food was excellent and the scenery was spectacular. I couldn't recommend this hotel more! The private hot tub and sea view from our room was an added bonus!

Perfect stay
    • Inopos Deluxe Double Room With Land View

Everything's perfect,hope to come back here again for holiday. It's my cousin's birthday,hotel arrange beautiful delicious cake and champagne to deliver to the room! They even have complimentary airport transfer. Breakfast was sumptuous!!!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Absolutely amazing hotel and staff

All perfect.

Staff was outstanding, hotel extremely clean, room immaculate, fantastic breakfast, room amenities great. I am a hotel director in UK, in a 5* hotel, I wish my staff would be like in this hotel! I am absolutely amazed I have to say! Well done to this property!

Staff & location are awesome.
    • Aeon Superior Room

Rate of the night is overpriced, room corridor is noisy + my stay named a suit but in fact looks a room

Staff & location are awesome. Modern & clean building.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Beautiful design, perfect service

Beautiful design, perfect service

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Staff and restaurant were fantastic especially the sommelier...
    • Panoramic Premium Room

Staff and restaurant were fantastic especially the sommelier Giannis. Room was great especially bed and shower.Perfect location close to town.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Very good!
    • Aeon Superior Room

Room service menu quite limited

Room, staff, location