Reviews of Paradise View Hotel 3 stars

Main Street, Paradise Beach, 84600, Greece

9.8

Everything was brilliant about this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Full length mirror and maybe more variety of breakfast

Everything was brilliant about this hotel. The location, the staff and overall experience was perfect and made us feel so at home. George was incredible and is so passionate about making sure your stay is memorable. Maria was amazing and her service was definitely a highlight of our trip to Mykonos. The cleaners were also lovely and did our washing for us. Felt at home and safe here which is very important for us.

No place i rather be :)

rien

GEORGE and ANNA were super nice, very welcoming and friendly, always available to inform us and give us the best addresses on the island. they are human and perfectionist people and it is felt in their work. we were upgraded to a seaview room, the hotel is a 4 min walk to the most festive beaches of mykonos and a bus to the door of the hotel can drive you to town every thirty minutes and this up at dawn. In short my mother and I loved our stay at Mykonos and it was partly thanks to the hospitality of our guests. Thanks again we hope to come back again :)

Amazing place , accessibility to beach and bus . Taxis are very expensive in Mykonos

The pool was shorter than I imagined but that’s kind of holds true to most of Greece . That was the only problem . Which actually should not be a problem for other people. Because I was the only one who was doing laps which I need to do because of my health issues

The owner George , also runs the hotel and Anna .. lovely people . Very helpful and always a call away when you are lost anywhere in Mykonos . Everything was great except the pool was a bit small

We got an upgrade which was so nice of the owner.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Not really a couples location overall. Too many young groups of people that are loud and annoying. We probably just stayed too close to paradise beach.

We got an upgrade which was so nice of the owner. We found all staff very sweet and kind.

The location was fantastic close to beach and the staff was...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The breakfas should be more varied.

The location was fantastic close to beach and the staff was great especially Mr. Gorge he was very helpful at all time really I will recommend my friends to visit your property.

Amazing staff and hotel, I highly recommend it!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The staff at this hotel were so incredibly kind and helpful! I absolutely loved this hotel because of the staff, hotel itself (so beautiful and clean), and location was perfect! If your staying in Mykonos, this hotel is the place for you!

Stayed at a variety of places around Mykonos during my time...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Stayed at a variety of places around Mykonos during my time there but this was definitely my favorite. Pulled up out front of the hotel and our host, George, greeted me at my car and showed me where to park. He then showed us a map of all the different places around Mykonos that we should check out and explained in detail the beaches and places to eat. He also gave us his personal WhatsApp number is case we needed anything 24/7. Showed us to our room, which was very simple, clean and comfortable with a beautiful view. Honestly wish that I could have stayed longer. About a half mile from Paradise Beach, which has free parking and was probably also my favorite beach. Whether you want to lay out and tan and just relax, if you want to have some drinks and party, scuba dive or snorkel. The complimentary breakfast was also better than I expected. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Small cozy hotel close to Paradise Beach
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

that we only spent 3 days......we will come back for sure!

George and his team are just amazing, they truly know how to make you feel at home. Great place just 5 minutes walking to Paradise Beach. Good local cuisine and comfortable beds!

Must stay!
    • Quadruple Room

Absolutely beautiful hotel! Everything was nice and clean, the staff were very friendly and go above and beyond to help. We were left speechless at the high quality service, friendliness of all the staff and the beauty of the hotel! If you’re going to Mykonos you must stay here!

Loved this place!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like. Maybe a full length mirror in the room would be good though!

Everything was so beautiful and clean, and the staff were amazing, especially George, Maria and Alvaro. The food is all made fresh my the father of the owner and was delicious! Great location with a bus stop really close and a few minutes walk to the beach. The pool was beautiful as well!

Everything is perfect. Thank you.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The welcome, the availability, the smile of George and his team are a real delight. You will be charmed by this hotel just a few minutes walk from the beach and a few kilometers from the "city".

From my son and his friends from college:
    • Quadruple Room

From my son and his friends from college: My friends and I absolutely loved the Paradise View Hotel! The recommendations for activities were comprehensive and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was exceptional. George in particular was so kind and a phenomenal host.  He really welcomed us and made Mykonos an incredible experience for us.

Perfect!

I didn’t like the fact I was only there for 3 nights. Wish I could’ve extended my trip.

Absolutely everything! The staff were so helpful and amazing, the food was delicious and well priced, it was easy to get to mykonos town as the bus was right at the front of the hotel. Also easy to get to the clubs as the main ones were right there a 5 minute walk from the hotel. I will 100% stay here again when I return to mykonos.

Lovely place - walking distance to the beach ; bus stop at the hotel and clean and comfortable

Breakfast was good but could do with a little variety and change in the menu

Personal touch - very attentive host Family operated place Very pretty pool area

great place!
    • Quadruple Room

everything was perfect except that the room was a bit old but i only slept there...rest of the day was at the pool/beach

george,the owner , is such a nice guy! he helped me a lot with some recommendations and was always with a smile on his face. the pool is really nice and fun and also there is a Jacuzzi breakfast is nice.

A quiet, serene location, tastefully decorated in a modern yet traditional style. Close to all.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Honestly, nothing. Everything was excellent.

Family run hotel. Staff provide a very personal and accommodating service. The decor is both modern and traditional and provides an excellent place for photography.

Overall it's a great romantic resort close to the beach,
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

It was a little too close to the party central. I did not expect it to be that close.

The view is absolutely crazy. The buses pick you up from the gate of the hotel. You can go to the beach for 2.30€ or to the mykonos downtown for the same price.

It was a peaceful and magical stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The pillows were uncomfortable, definitely needed storage space in the shower for the shampoos and soap and needed another towel hook for the hand towel.

The hotel was amazing, and beautiful. It turned out to be better then I had expected. The beach was a 5 min walk which is really good. The staff were beautiful, I would recommend staying here to anyone who chooses to go to Mykonos.

I wish i was still there !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Very good location, 2 minute walk from paradise beach and 10 minutes walk to paranga beach. Buss stop for mykonos city just outside the Hotel. Very helpful staff, always there to assist you for everything you might need.

We would like to be at the same hotel next time !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Excellent staffs, very good pool area, tasty breakfast, very close to the best Mykonos beaches, with bus station to Mykonos downtown in front of the hotel.

A good place to spend holiday.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The wifi in our room wasn’t strong enough. We had to go near the reception. The pool was close at 8:00pm which is a bit early in my opinion.

Breakfast was good. People were really nice and friendly, helpful for all our need (booking tennis court, sea food restaurant recommendations)

Great stay, recommended.

Absolutely nothing.

Everything, 5 mins walk to paradise beach, modern, clean with a nice pool and Jacuzzi. In addition to all that, the owner of the hotel "Georges" is very friendly and helpful.

Genuine service from kind people!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Nothing not to like, it’s perfection.

EVERYTHING!!! Room is perfect size, spacious, high quality bathrooms and spectacular view of pool and sea! Pool and lounges so nice, the breakfast was delicious- fresh, authentic Greek food. And George and his team there were ALL so welcoming, it felt like an exclusive boutique hotel in paradise- thank you for making our stay spectacular!!

The property has a great location near paradise beach.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The property has a great location near paradise beach. It’s a lovely hotel with well furnished rooms and a beautiful pool. The staff is the highlight of the place with George and his staff doing everything to ensure that people have a memorable stay

Amazing stay at Paradise View ♥️
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The wifi from our room wasn’t working particularly well, but it was no big deal.

This hotel is just amazing!!! We were really glad to have stayed in this hotel while in Mykonos! Everything was perfect, from the free transfer to and from the hotel, to its friendly staff and location which is just 5 minutes away from Paradise beach on foot! Bus stop just outside the hotel make it extremely easy to catch the bus to go to town! The owner of the hotel welcomes you to the hotel and explains everything you nsooo need to know about Mykonos. Poolside is amazing with loads of sunbeds where you can relax. I would absolutely recommend it!! We had a great time!

The hotel is a couple minutes walking from Paradise Beach...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel is a couple minutes walking from Paradise Beach and from there you can take a taxi boat to another beaches. The bus stops right in the door so it is awesome to go and back from downtown. George and the staff are very kind and open to help any time. It was a very good experience, we will come back for sure

George and his staff are super lovely and friendly people.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

George and his staff are super lovely and friendly people. Whatever you need there are for you !!! You will feel there like at home. His father cooks lovely homemade meals . The hotel is beautiful, 10 min walk to the beach. Hope to be back there soon

George the owner was incredibly helpful!

Everything! Traveled to a number of locations for vacation on this trip. The property exceeded my expectations!

George the owner was incredibly helpful! The property was amazing!

Lovely clean hotel that makes the beaches very accessible!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Our room had 2 single beds pushed together that kept moving. A double bed would have been better.

Very clean hotel and it’s staff are very nice & helpful. Walking distance from paradise beach. The bus stop at the hotel gate that goes to Mykonos town was also very convenient.

Amazing staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Really beautiful hotel, with a nice view to the sea, amazing staff always ready to help you with a smile in the face. Nice to relax and having a good time with your partner.

Wonderful experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel was amazing. They pick you up from the airport and also drop you off at the airport when you check out. The staff was friendly the location was brilliant as it’s a couple minutes walk from Paradise beach. The bus stop is also located outside of the hotel which is good.

Excellent hotel in a great location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Excellent hotel in a great location! George and staff are so helpful and friendly. Room was beautiful with pool and sea view and very clean. The bed was very comfy, the wifi was good. The breakfast was delicious and the complimentary transfers topped it off! Highly recommend this hotel!

Amazing staff and lovely hotel! Definitely recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The one and only criticism is that the pool can get very windy. Which is obviously not anyone’s fault! I think the pool should have been built down a level with more wind proofing from surrounding buildings. The pool is lovely though. Enough chairs for all guests and very comfy.

The staff went above and beyond to make sure we felt so welcome and cared for. Upon arrival the hotel owner George spoke to us in detail about where is good in Mykonos and recommended places to visit/eat. The towels were changed everyday and the room was left spotless. Free pick up and drop off from airport or port which was amazing. Breakfast was good and the reception/seating area was always very clean and well maintained. Honestly such an amazing find. The staff in general were extremely caring and funny, the hotel had a great vibe weather you liked partying or relaxing as I did a little of both.

Great value
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Only thing i did not like was the hit tub closes at 8 pm. Would be nice to have the tub open late

Nice staff, clean rooms, good location, cold ac, nice pool, breakfast stays open untill 10

- the staff was very nice, its a family run hotel and the...

- nothing to complain, just one minor thing- the breakfast was everyday the same and not too much to choose. But for us not a problem at all, because the breakfast was very good quality!

- the staff was very nice, its a family run hotel and the owner is a man who loves what he is doing - everybody was nice and wanting to make a good stay for the guests - very clean - the hotel is beautiful and in cyclades style, love it - wifi is generally good, just sometimes bad signal but nothing to complain - quality of the breakfast was good - our terasse had seaview on paradise beach - all in all very good stay

The best hotel in a fantastic location near the beach
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

George and staff were amazing. They take the time to get to know their guests and offer recommendations for food and things to do that are perfect. I would love to go back to Mykonos, and would only stay at this hotel, and would only recommend this hotel to people I know traveling to Mykonos. Could not have asked for a better stay, and I already missed it!

George the owner of the hotel was absolutly amazing.

George the owner of the hotel was absolutly amazing. We had dinner at the hotel and the food was very good. Overall loved mykonos and the hotel was for sure a plus. All the Staff at the hotel was friendly and helpfull. Exceeded all of our expectations.

Paradise view hotel is about 10-15min by car from the port.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Paradise view hotel is about 10-15min by car from the port. The owner of the hotel, Georges, offers the transportation service to his guests and it is very convenient ! Georges was very nice and all the informations that he gave us were very clear and helpful during our stay. Our room was quiet, beautiful, modern, clean, with a fridge and air conditioning, and of course with an amazing sea view ! There are a lovely pool and jacuzzi where you can have a drink, it is very relaxing. You can buy some food in a mini market next to the hotel and go to Paradise beach 300m from the hotel (5min by feet). You can also rent a scooter from the hotel, so you don’t have to pay a cab to go to a rental agency. In a word, we would thank a lot Georges and his team for their welcome in Mykonos !! We highly recommend this hotel !!

Great location, awesome facilities and even better staff to welcome us to Mykonos!

The room was quite basic. Beds were not the comfiest but everything was very clean and tidy.

George was a fantastic host! The pool and common areas were lovely. Although the room was quite basic, the hotel was amazing and being so close to Paradise Beach was the best. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good value for their dollar!

If going to mykonos it is the place to stay
    • Quadruple Room

I liked absolutely everything!

Staff were absolutely amazing. They picked us up and even dropped us off at the airport. They even let us check in early. Everyone was super friendly and pampered us while we were there.

Great stay next to Paradise beach
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The stay at paradise view was wonderful!rooms are nicely decorated and very clean. The whole personnel is great,above all George and Anna are very helpful and friendly!Location is amazing,only few meters from paradise beach. We definitely recommend it!

Awesome..superb.. ten of ten
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

everything.. the perfect location, awesome hospitality.. the picturesque property, colour coordinated interiors, the Jacuzzi the flora everything was superb. George warm hospitality was icing on cake. Go ahead for this. already missing it..

Excellent location and staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

George was a wonderful host. Very helpful and kind. I had gone with my wife for honeymoon and he gave us a complimentary upgrade for the room. The place is very serene and beautiful and far from the town. The entire staff is very polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend for the stay in mykonos

Awesome. Will come back again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

George, the owner of the property, is exceptionally hospitable and makes sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. I was travelling with my sister and both of us had a terrific time at the hotel. Its location is ideal for going partying and visiting the town.

Very nice stay in this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very nice stay in this hotel. Beautiful rooms, nice pool and jacuzzi and near to the beach(5min walk). Sea view. Georgios was sooo nice, thanks a lot to him, he is amazing and very helpful. The best host ever!!!!!!

Amazing experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Everything in the hotel is perfect. The hotel and rooms are cleanand the breakfast has lots of varieties, the atmosphere and the setup of the hotel itself are amazing. The hotel is located 300 meters away from paradise beach which is one of the best beaches in mykonos. The staff are are so friendly and helpful, Goerge the owner of the hotel is a very friendly and helpful guy, and he is doing his best to provide the guests with all needed information. Really I enjoyed my stay there so much and definitely I recommend this hotel to anyone plans to visit mykonos.

George may God continue to bless you and your family.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

George and his wife and staff was excellent. The owner of hotel took his time out to make sure everyone had a great time. Hotel was great room was great other staff was great. I'm definetly going to come back and recommend everyone here. Customer service is the best out of every hotel I have been in here during our time in Greece . We have been to three other islands and this stay was the best. Thank you George from Michael and his wife.

Good location, pretty setting.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Single beds were very small

Good location, pretty setting. Nice breakfast. Staff very helpful & friendly, picked us up at the ferry & drove us to the property

Great location, walking distance from Paradise beach

The hotel facilities are very good. Great location, on walking distance from Paradise beach. Beautiful beach with great parties after 5 pm and lots of options to eat. The hotel staff were really friendly with lots of great tips to travel around Mikonos. I fully recommend this hotel for both party seekers ( the beach offers a lot) and families.

Fantastic Holiday- can't wait to come back

A

George and his staff here extremely welcoming and helpful. Everyone was lovely, the hotel was amazing. The food was lovely, our room was perfect, very clean and spacious. I would highly recommend. The location was great just a short walk from the beach and the shuttle into Mykonos town picks you up right outside and is so cheap! Great for families, couples and friends. We will be back :)

George and his staff were absolutely amazing. 10 our of 10!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Amazing breakfast, great staff, comfortable and lovely rooms. Free airport pick up and drop off. Scooter hire right to the door of the hotel! Perfect!!

Amazing location, great rooms and incredible staff!

Paradise View helped make our experience in Mykonos amazing! From the moment we stepped off the ferry and were greeted by our shuttle driver, they made us feel extremely welcomed. As soon as we walked in to the lobby to check in, we were greeted by George, the owner, and his friendly and helpful staff. We honestly felt like part of the family. Maria and Anna were so enjoyable and nice! Due to a last minute change, we had to stay another night, and they were so accommodating! The location is awesome, the rooms were great, and the people that work there were some of the most hospitable people I have ever encountered. We not only would stay there again, but we can't wait until we do!

Kindness and tranquility
    • Quadruple Room

The Mykonos wind! It was so windy the entire time. That meant the pool never heated up.

The staff at Paradise View were exceptionally kind, friendly and accommodating. They were fabulous with our children. We traveled in peak season with 3 small children. Mykonos isn't ideal for kids regardless of location but it's still a fab place to visit. The hotel location is near the 'party beach' Paradise Beach, which is beautiful but gets busy and wild later in the day as all the party-goers surface. It was fine in the morning but not sure how suitable it would be later for families with kids. We only stayed 1 night so cannot comment. Getting to the beach is easy, a short walk, but it's hilly so the walk back is tough after a day at the beach. The hotel itself met our needs - had everything we needed. It's basic for what we paid but that's because it was last minute and in peak season. The pool is beautiful and offers peace and tranquility on what can be a busy and lively island. A bonus is that transfers are free - a welcomed and much-appreciated surprise. Getting to Mykonos Town is a short bus or cab ride, but cabs are in short supply and it will cost you about 20E. George, thank you for making our 1 night in Mykonos great, for being so helpful and kind. One day we will return, without the kids!

Really enjoyed the amazing location. Close to the city by bus and a 5 minute walk to the beach.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff was amazing from our pick up at the port. The driver was extremely nice and so was the staff upon check in. George and Anna were wonderful and extremely helpful during our stay.

The stay was excellent
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel is in an excellent location. 10 minutes drive from the city center and 2 minutes drive from Paradise Beach. The view is beautiful, the rooms are clean and spacious. George the manager is very nice, he helped us with every question and request. I enjoyed the stay at the hotel, thank you.

Much better hotels in Mykonos for the same price.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Paradise beach is a party beach and the hotel is right on the main road 300m from the beach. Extremely noisy with all the traffic going up an down till 04h00 in the morning (depsite double glazed windows) Drunk people shouting and screaming on their way home from beach party. Just one hook in bathroom for towels. Safe not bolted into the wall. No water glasses. No coffee making facilities in room. Hair dryer not attached to wall but the wall fitting is attached to dryer so it is dangling around when used. Roman blind not pulling up because the mechanism is broken. Only two smallish pillows.

Friendly staff and efficient complimentary transfers from the port and to airport. Comfy bed.

Nice place
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Shower did not work properly and we were not lucky with buses as really busy.

The bed was really confortable, breakfast really tasty with sugar or salted choices. Close to the beach. Beautiful place.

Very nice stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The bathroom was lacking light and is poorly furnished. The breakfast was not very varied and I was disappointed with the juice offered made from concentrated

Nice place to stay in Mykonos. Very nice poolside. Great staff and George the owner is very friendly and helpful Special thank you to Ana and Manuel for their kindness and availability at all time.

George & his staff were fantastic!

George & his staff were fantastic! Me and my sister have been travelling around the Greek islands for a few weeks so we have stayed at lots of different accomodation but Paradise View Hotel has by far been the best! Super close to Paradise Beach if you want to go to the day party's but far enough away that you don't hear the noise (5 minute walk) there is also a bus station right out the front of the hotel that is only €1.80 to take you straight in Mykonos town! The service was incredible- to the point they would make our toast for us at breakfast and bring it over :-) couldn't recommend enough!

George (the owner) is great and very friendly.

the breakfast in which limited varieties are offered. Wi-fi only works in public area not in rooms.

George (the owner) is great and very friendly. He provided lots of information of Mykonos attarctions, beaches.. etc. The location of the hotel is amazing and it has been decorated last year. (500 meters from Paradise beach)

Amazing. Best value for money, best staff and very good hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Lack of taxis during the night. Not a problem of the hotel itself, it is like this in all Mykonos, but maybe they could offer a shuttle to the center city every night at 8pm for instance (just an idea). This would get hosts together and facilitate the locomotion

Staff. I am not used to rate hotels based on its staff, because in my opinion what matters more is the room, comfort, facilities etc. However, it is impossible not mention that the hotel staff is amazing. They made us feel at home surrounded by friends in an amazing atmosphere. amazing experience. Hotel food was very nice with a good value for money. Facilities and rooms were very good too. One of the best values for money and totally recommend

A wonderful experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The owner and his staff were all wonderfully friendly. The service, which included complementary transfers from and back to airport, was excellent, and the room was beautiful.

Fabulous place to stay can't wait to go again!

Nothing it's lovely

Fabulous place to stay Rooms are great and Beds are really comfy! George the owner can't do enough for you and goes the extra mile to ensure you have a great holiday. All the staff are really friendly and helpful would definitely recommend this place it's fab!

Highly recommended!
    • Quadruple Room

The fact that we only had time to stay for one night!

Absolutely everything. We were met on arrival at the port by a lovely gentleman who told us all about the island and drove us to the hotel. At the property, we were met by George, the owner, who was fantastic and recommended where to eat and what time to go into town. He even provided details of the bus times - even better the bus stopped right outside the hotel. If we return to Mykonos , we will definitely stay at this hotel. Great view of the sea from the room.

Excellent!
    • Quadruple Room

Extremely helpful and happy staff! The rooms are slightly basic as you would expect for a 3* but spacious and clean and overall the property is very beautiful. Much better than expected.

A total superb accomodation experience on all aspects.

a bit noisy due to proximity to the airport. On high season, planes land and take-off approximately every 45 minutes. Other than that, nothing else. Accomodation is superb

A total superb accomodation experience on all aspects.

Personal touch to a modern hotel experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Bed was fantastic. The room was super modern and bright. Staff were all lovely and the scrambled eggs for breakfast were worth the hangover to wake up for!

Fantastic place and stuff too

Very nice and beautiful hotel ..great location ...it's near the airport and paradise beach and Tropicana beach too ... george the owner is very nice and helpful ...and all the stuff are great .. always smiling and ready for any help !

Amazing location if you want to party !

Amazing location if you want to party ! within walking distance to paradise beach & cavo bus stops right outside hotel to take into town doesn't take more then 10 minutes !

Paradise View Hotel is Literally Paradise!

The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. The room was very comfortable and clean, literally 4 steps from the door to the pool. Free buffet breakfast in the morning made waking up early a breeze. Amazing location close to the beach and town. Overall an amazing stay!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

It was abit far from town to needed to hire a car or quad bikes

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They organised transport to and from airport. The food served at hotel was beautiful.

Great hotel 300m from paradise beach
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Wouldn't recommend the food at the hotel, we got sick from it. Just go out to eat.

The staff are so lovely and the facilities are stunning. Would stay there again.

Not a place for Families

We found out the hard way that Paradise Beach is a party beach for teens and young twenty year olds. If you are a family don't go there. Stay right in Mykonos town and all share a room. The place is extremely expensive for what it offers. Worst hotel experience ever for us. The place is on a hill so it catches all the wind. Breakfasts are very average.

Nothing to like about it. The place is misrepresented in the advert as being close to Paradise Beach. It's about a 1km walk down a narrow road with cars, buses and quads whizzing past. Very dangerous and the climb up the hill in the heat was exhausting. No fun at all.

The Best Hotel in Mykonos *****
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Everything about the hotel was perfect! Cannot fault it in any way!

Everything about the Hotel is absolutely amazing! The facilities and the entire feel/layout of the hotel is perfect. George the owner takes care of you like royalty, from picking you up from the airport to helping you with your breakfast. He also recommends/informs you about everything you need and places to go. All the other staff are also super friendly. It was like staying in a five star hotel! The location is also perfect to either go to the beach or catch a bus into the town. Would definitely recommend and return!

Very comfortable and cosy

The hotel was located in a valley that is just a 5 minute walk from paradise beach. The hotel has very friendly staff and a beautiful pool with a view of the sea.