Reviews of Porto Sani 5 stars

Kassandra, Sani Beach, 63077, Greece

#8 of 12 hotels in Sani Beach

9.8

Nice but better for young families
    • Suite with Garden View - Upper Floor

Having to book for dinner even though I was already booked in for half board. Prices were very high so we didn't want to drink at the bar. We booked a late slot for dinner but towards the end we were left sitting there while staff cleared tables ready for breakfast the next morning.

The style and surroundings. The gardens were amazing

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Thank you, Porto Sani team!
    • Suite with Garden View - Ground Floor

My husband and myself spent 9 days at Porto Sani in October. I would like to say from the beginning that most of the times we pick 5 stars hotels for our vacations and, for this reason, I believe that we are able to compare easier the hotels between them. Well, let me say that Porto Sani became our champion! It's the highest level of everything! Everything there is beautiful: the hotel, the rooms, the gardens, the restaurants and bars, the pool, the beach and, never the less, the area all over around. It's a perfect place for summer vacations. But what makes the hotel so special is its staff. I have never seen such a kind, polite, friendly and dedicated people as the employees of Potro Sani. They all deserve a big thanks and a big bravo for the way they do their job (although we understood that they don't do it because it is their job, but because they believe in it and they feel it this way). We would like to give very special thanks to Mr. Aggelos for his high professionalism, for his kindness and politeness and for his friendly attitude! We would also like to give special thanks to Mr. Filippos (Byblos restaurant manager) for everything he did for us, for the fact that they “spoiled” us and made our vacations perfect. Thank you, Porto Sani team! We will come back again and again!

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

The best place in the world for a family holiday with small children
    • Suite with Garden View - Upper Floor

There is nothing that we don't like. Everything is perfect: from the hotel through to the restaurants and the beaches and the entertainment. This is why we go once a year every year for the last 4 years. This is the best place in the world for holidays.

This place is ideal for families with young children. It has all the conveniences needed for young children. The staff even washes your baby milk bottles for you. They have ala cart menu in all restaurants for babies :-) The sea is very shallow so small children can walk and try to swim. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I have never during my 4 visits over the last 4 years head the words '''we don't have' or 'we cannot do'. Everything is possible and can be arranged for your family's convenience. All the staff in all hotels of Porto Sani are excellent. But the staff at Porto Village are EXCEPTIONAL! They are the best.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

Everything especially the friendliness of the staff...

Wifi was not always accessible

Everything especially the friendliness of the staff everywhere The facilities amazing especially having a private beach

• Reviewed: 18 November 2015