Reviews of Rocabella Mykonos Hotel 4 stars

9.9

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Awesome stay!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

- Some tiny details in the room could be improved

- Everything excellent in general - Great Food - Friendly and professional employees - Good massage - Great intro to the hotel and island

Heaven in Mykonos - loved Rocabella so much
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Loved our stay so much. Best hotel in Mykonos. Amazing resort, amazing food, beautiful view, awesome room size, facilities and cleanliness. Loved the bathroom and shower!!! So close to town. Secluded enough but still close to everything. Convenient shuttle that takes you in and out of town. The staff went above and beyond, were all so friendly. Family feel, felt comfortable and at home even in a 5 star luxury resort. Truly one of the best stays on our 4 week honeymoon. Breakfast is amazing too!

Great Stay!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

We booked a double room but when we arrived they told us one bed was only available. We didn’t like that because we had already paid for a double. I’m glad I was traveling with my best friend and not someone I didn’t mind sharing a bed with. I don’t think it was fair of the hotel to not provide us what we asked for. Like I said before what if I was traveling with someone that I really didn’t feel comfortable with sharing a bed. It would have been very odd. And did I receive a room that was better or no. I would never know.

Everything was extra great except we didn’t have twin beds when we arrived. That’s the only reason I didn’t give it all 10’s

Love it - amazing hotel and amazing holiday!
    • Master Sea View Suite with Hot Tub

The only downside we thought was the bar area, it would be nicer to have more of an evening vibe and it was small but we have been told they are refurbishing all this for next year so are really excited to see it! The plans looked cool :)

Love it!! Our room was amazing with stunning views. The staff were all superb, very friendly and couldn't do enough to help - nothing was too big a deal. The pick ups from town that we booked were all bang on time, drivers were great and really helpful. The restaurant was really good, can't fault the food at all - we can't wait to come back!! Thank you Alan, Margarita, Clyde, George and all the other amazing staff for a fantastic stay :)

Amazing place

Nothing to complain about

We were completely blown away by the service at Rocabella Mykonos. The hotel is beautiful and in an absolutely stunning location. Every single member of staff was warm, friendly, positive and went out of their way to assist us. The room was minimalist, stylish and very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was delicious and fresh, the lunch menu is simple and really tasty. We ate dinner at the restaurant one night and it was spectacular – although a little more fancy than we would have preferred. We had a massage at the spa one day and it was excellent. The masseuse was professional and the whole experience was really very good. I was 28 weeks pregnant at the time and I had a small complication with the pregnancy. I messaged my doctor back home who advised me that I needed to get it checked out. The staff at Rocabella were incredible – they snapped into action to get me to the clinic quickly and they were all incredibly concerned and accommodating (thankfully everything was fine). We found the nearby beach a little busy, but the amazing reception team recommended an alterantive and organised transport – they also booked us sunbeds in advance – it was very special. Everything about Rocabella is easy and relaxing – you don’t need a car because the hotel will help you get to wherever you need to go – and they have a great system for communicating with them while on the island. I would highly recommend it.

Indescribably incredible
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

Nothing. This place exceeds expectations.

We stayed at this hotel 3 years ago for my birthday, and got upgraded into one of the most incredible suites... we got treated like royalty and felt so special that I cried. I knew we would be back. We came back this year and stayed last night and again got upgraded, I did not think it was possible to feel any more special and of course the staff managed too.. I can’t describe how happy we feel at this hotel, we even call it “our special place.” The rooms are breathtaking, the jacuzzi, the amazing VIEW, the pool, the Food and the buffet breakfast!!!!!

What vacation should be
    • 2 Double Connecting Rooms with Outdoor Spa

If they had transfers from downtown later walked too far

Margarita and stavros were amazing !! Everything about the place more than exceeded expectations. I would suggest it to anyone who has been to Greece and more so for first time . They plan and map out your whole time there and leaving you not wanting for anything. Hope to go back soon !!!

Lovely and relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Mosquitoes, mosquitoes, mosquitoes... they installed the mosquito/bug trap on the following day as soon as we reported though.

Every staff members were very friendly and professional, and the hotel was so beautiful and well designed. Their service was top notch as well. We had such wonderful time and relaxing time at Rocabella.

I’ve travelled extensively over the past 30+ years for work...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

I’ve travelled extensively over the past 30+ years for work and for vacation. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a welcome like we received at Rocabella! The staff are warm and enthusiastic and seem to really enjoy their profession. The hotel is beautiful and clean. Excellent location near town but out of the way of cruise ship crowds etc. this is a place that understands hospitality and goes above and beyond to delight guests.

Loved the stay!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

We had a great stay, but would like to highlight one small issue. Before we arrived we received an email offering port-hotel transfer for 10-15 euros per pax. We asked if there was any public transport to the hotel and we received a cold reply: "There are no buses to the hotel." In fact, you can take a bus from the new port to Agios Stefanos for 1.8 euros, the hotel is a 5-10 minutes walk from Agios Stefanos beach. It was easy. Communication before arrival could have been improved with more details. But overall i'd definitely stay there again.

Amazing staff, amazing breakfast, amazing room with nice hot tub and view. Margarita was very hospitable, detailed and accommodating. Loved the stay

A perfect paradise on a low season.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The free shuttle bus service works until late-October, and since we stayed until early-November we couldn’t use it those days. The same schedule applies to the spa and restaurant. Apart from that, I cannot name anything bad from this beautiful place.

First of all, I loved the staff. Margarita and Maria were the absolute best. They were extremely useful to guide us with all of the many things to do on Mykonos, and their disposition was 10/10, at every time of the day. The hotel is beautiful. From the parking, to the design of the rooms, to the facilities, to the reception. Everything was exceptional. Giorgios, the transfer driver on the hotel, was really kind and nicely euphoric. The shuttle bus service is really useful since the location of the hotel is somewhat far from the town. The balcony view at our room was lit of this word. The bathroom is very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Everything was nearly-perfect.

The ultimate experience!

That we had to leave.

Location, view, style, intimate vibe, personal service...from the moment we arrived we knew we were in for a great experience. The welcoming staff was some of the best we have ever experienced and we are very seasoned travelers. Even during the off season, the entire staff was at or disposal and felt like good friends from first meeting. From the hourly shuttle service to town, the complimentary breakfast, the room and amenities (jacuzzi terrace with amazing view room 112), and basically anything we needed suggestions on or help with, Rocabella nailed it! Alan, Maria, Margarita, George and the rest of the crew will be greatly missed. We will be back to enjoy the tremendous renovations they have in store for this already award-worthy property!!

Beautiful but very, very quiet.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Hotel breakfast was poor and lunch only slightly better. No cushions for sun loungers. Not a place to go out-of-season as everywhere is shut so you're stuck in the hotel.

Beautiful hotel with stunning views. Staff were all super-friendly and helpful. Rooms are light and airy with sea view to die for. Free shuttle service to Mykonos town every hour.

Amazing Hotel, Amazing Restaurant, Amazing Views, Amazing Location, Amazing Staff, Amazing Service!!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Absolutely nothing - it was faultless and we can't wait to go back!

We booked this trip for our 1 year anniversary. When we arrived, we were greeted by the fantastic staff and a glass of champagne. The GM Alan sat down with us and took time to show us the best places to visit during our stay and gave us a tour of the stunning hotel. When we arrived at our gorgeous room, they had given us a complimentary bottle of Champagne and a note to wish us a Happy Anniversary. Throughout our stay, the staff were all incredible and made our Anniversary as special as possible. The woman on the desk was always welcoming with a smile on her face, the bar staff were excellent - would always bring our drinks over to our beds rather than us wait at the bar, even the shuttle bus drivers down to the town (which are complimentary from the hotel!) were amazing - we loved George! We couldn't fault our stay and the GM Alan ensured that our Anniversary was perfect and it was! Our first stay in Mykonos and we can't wait to return next year and wouldn't stay at any other hotel.

Excellent will be coming back to Rocabella!
    • Front Sea View Suite with Outdoor Hydromassage

Stuff are so nice and welcoming, made us feel right at home. Above expectations and small details made our stay just perfect, bar tender Yiannis made every night so enjoyable! Again staff are individually so accommodating and remarkmable. Thank you

Great hotel which is comfortable and you can be quite private.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

Just a bit sterile in terms of atmosphere.

The location is great overlooking the new harbour area of Mykonos, with excellent views. Excellent breakfast and food in the restaurant is very good. Very comfortable and well-appointed rooms. We had one with a spa on the veranda - worth it.

Amazing!!!! if you can afford it, splash out and stay in the panoramic suite, its worth every penny.
    • Panoramic Sea View Suite with Outdoor Plunge Pool

Nothing to dislike about this hotel or staff, we felt like we made lifelong friendships along with the memories.

Our stay was amazing, we had the panoramic suite with plunge pool to celebrate our Honeymoon and the views were incredible. The staff were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. We felt welcome from the start with a glass of champagne upon arrival, then the Manager took the time to explain everything about the hotel and also explained points of interest on a map with us, before showing us to our room. The food at the restaurant was superb (do try the crispy olives at the pool bar, salty and very tasty). It certainly deserves to be 5 star, rather then 4 star. (LGBT+ friendly too, like most of the island). We will definitely be returning and cannot recommend this hotel enough.

they reject our massage request to use 15+15 minutes as 30...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

they reject our massage request to use 15+15 minutes as 30 minutes for one person. it is not fine. and we wait tables to be empty for breakfast. they should arrange their breakfast place according to their guests

Perfect accommodation made better by friendly and accommodating staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Nothing - everything was exceptional!

The staff were exceptional, always going above and beyond. The meals at the restaurant were delicious, the atmosphere relaxing and facilities were brilliant. Alan and his team truly made our stay memorable and we will be recommending Mykonos Rocabella to everyone we speak to!

The most beautiful hotel in Mykonos
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

The air conditioning in the room was a little bit noisy

Everything was perfect! The room was wonderful, the bathroom was comfortable and above all the jacuzzi on the terrace! I suggest the restaurant of the Hotel (Reeza) and the SPA!

Absolutely perfect. Can't wait to return next year.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

From the moment I arrived at Rocabella I felt special. The greeting at reception was personal and stress free. My room wasn't ready but I was given a refreshing drink, was able to have a massage and relax by the pool. The view is beyond incredible. All staff want to help but don't get in the way. My room was perfection with it's own hot tub and private balcony. Had the best nights sleep in the dreamy comfy bed. Air conditioning was first class (always important for a Brit!). I'd recommend this boutique hotel to anyone. Highly recommended.

Beyond our dreams of a hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The only thing it was so spectacular that our next hotel of our trip was a disappointment and we reached out to them to see if they can book us at there other hotel in Santorini

To start the staff was extremely knowledgeable, attention to all our needs beyond expectations, which includes everyone on the staff. The hotel itself was exceptional and extremely clean. I can't tell you a lot about Mykonos's but I would return to Greece just visit them again. If I could I would a twenty out of ten

Couldn't recommend this hotel more!!!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

Everything about this hotel and its staff is absolutely amazing. We had the warmest welcome from the driver Georgios at the Airprort, and again from Margarita and the Team at the hotel. We received an upgrade on our room which was simply stunning. The beds in this hotel are the comfiest I have ever slept in whilst away from home, I've never slept better! The food in the hotel is some of the best on the island, they also make all fresh drinks at the pool bar. The free shuttle into Mykonos town is perfect as the hotels location is about a 7 minute drive. This means it's far enough away for it to be relaxing and quiet, but close enough that it's not out of the way. The staff really help to recommend places in Mykonos they think you'll love, they certainly did that for us. Every night with the turn down service they burn essential oils in the rooms, so upon your return, the room smells beautiful. This was my favourite touch that I've never found at any other hotel, and I've been lucky enough to stay at fabulous hotels. Overall I couldn't recommend this hotel more and hope to come back very soon!!

10/10 Staff & Service
    • Panoramic Sea View Suite with Outdoor Plunge Pool

The staff were 10/10.. one of the best hotel customer experiences i have ever had. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, every single person working there was super friendly and helpful. There were many things they did on our stay to make the experience great, one of the main things was that my wife and I had reserached a place on the island to go called Scorpios which was meant to be the best beach club on the island. They were completely booked up when we tried to make a reservation, and i mentioned this to the manager in the hotel when he greeted us.. within 10 minutes he made a call and had managed to get us a reservation, honetly amazing service... Breakfast, room, views, gym everything about the hotel was great. Would defintely go back.

Impressive and beautiful hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

We have travelled all over the world and been lucky enough to stay in some beautiful five star hotels. This has the be one of the best we have stayed in. Not only is the hotel and it's facilities excellent, the staff are very professional and pay attention to detail in everything that they do. Alan, the general manger, and his highly trained staff made our holiday very special. The property is in a perfect location with amazing views and we can honestly say met our high expectations and beyond. We highly recommend this hotel and we cannot wait to return.

Fantastic Holiday

Having to leave!

The staff were unbelievably friendly and could not have been more helpful. The setting was just idyllic and the hotel facilities exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble. If you asked, it happened.....phenomenal! Would I go again......definitely!

Sublime experience
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Completely chilled experience. Spent an entire day just mooching by the pool, listening to the music, sipping cocktails, taking in the view and enjoying a world class club sandwich. Staff were great, room excellent. Can't fault the place.

The staff were absolutely amazing!

Absolutely nothing

The staff were absolutely amazing! They made the trip absolutely perfect. The breakfast was great the view was spectacular and attention to detail was fabulous. Would not hesistate to recommend this place to anyone. We would definitely be returning. Konstantina in particular was amazing. Great staff all around 10/10

Had a wonderful, quick stay at Rocabella.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Had a wonderful, quick stay at Rocabella. Wish I had more time to enjoy the property and the island. The staff were super helpful and accommodating and the setting was lovely!

amazing hotel!! the best!!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

amazing place!! the staff is friendly and professional. paying attention to all the small details. every evening youll get sented candles and a small dessert.. when we arrived we got a full explantion from allen - the wonderfull mannager of the hotel, about all our options to visit and have fun. the food is fresh and tasty!! the pool and the bar servise is great. gym is very good also - have what youll need for workout. the view from the room was amazing. the hotel is 10 min drive from the old port and you have free shutlle all day. above all - the staff and allen the mannager were great !!!! we will come back for sure!

Beautiful Boutique hotel with 5*** service!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

This is a wonderful boutique hotel. The pool area is beautiful with fantastic views even as the rooms. Food quality is very good! Staff is very friendly, you really feel the positive vibe which is great. Special thanks for the people in the restaurant who made sure my daughter had her pancakes with strawberries every morning during our stay even though this was not in the menu :) and to the drivers of the hotel, extremely friendly and caring. Mykonos is a wonderful island and Rocabella is a small Paradise. Can not wait to return.

Excellent boutique hotel in Mykonos with luxury personal touches!
    • Junior Suite with Hot Tub

My only complaint would be the lack of shade on our private terrace. It was extremely hot during the day and therefore difficult to use the loungers in the direct sun. Would have been nice to have a parasol or cabana.

Great personal service from beginning to end. The staff really want to make your stay as special and comfortable as possible. The rooms were spacious and comfortable with nice additional extras. There is a really handy shuttle bus on the hour which takes you to Mykonos Town running all day. Breakfast was wonderful with plenty of choice!

Chic quiet hotel with substandard service considering room rate
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Not enough sun loungers at the pool. Breakfast choice was limited considering room rate. Service across hotel/bar/restaurant was amateur at best - seriously substandard considering room rate. A real shame as I stayed at the rocabella a couple of years ago and under different management the service was literally second to none!

Fantastic pool, great views from rooms. Bed was fantastically comfortable. Decor was chic. Pillow menu was a novel. Daily aromatherapy oils at evening turn down were a romantic touch. Fantastic fantastic reception staff.

Rocabella is The best hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Rocabella is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in.The staff were exceptional. From the minute we arrived to the day we left they went above and beyond to make our stay extra special. Alan the manager is fantastic which really reflects on the hotel. We stayed for 7 nights on our honeymoon and did not want to leave at the end. The facilities and location is fantastic. We loved mykonos but the highlight of the island for us was definitely the hotel and the reason we would go back.

Fantastic hotel on a beautiful island .
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Distance from town too far to walk ,taxis limited number available however location did not spoil our stay as the hotel had transport available up to a certain time at night and always did their best to be available when needed.

Beautiful pool area and views , rooms were clean comfortable with all facilities needed for a relaxing holiday and staff friendly and very helpful and happy to help in any way they could . .

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Perfection in a hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

We loved everything about this gorgeous hotel. The room, the facilities, the food. Most of all the staff are amazing and nothing is too much trouble for them. Margareta, Alan, Konstantina(s), Freedom - wonderful ! Highly recommend this hotel if you stay in Mykonos. Sad to leave - what a wonderful place

Exceptional Mykonos boutique hotel

Nothing - everything was exceptional

We loved the welcome - the attention to detAil and the chilled vibe. Great care was taken to understand what style of meals and beaches we were interested in and to direct us appropriately - avoiding tourist trsps

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The breakfast was amazing every day.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The breakfast was amazing every day. Everyone is very kind and the guest is always in their minds. We got a free upgrade to the panorama suite in the middle of our stay which was just great. Thank you very much to the people who made this possible.

Lovely staff, beautiful hotel in stunning location
    • 2 Double Connecting Rooms with Outdoor Spa

Although there was fresh juice available, there could have been more fresh fruit available for breakfast. My eggs were were also under cooked - but had I actually made a complaint I'm sure this would be have been dealt with without hesitation.

My sister and I booked a short stay for the both of us, and also my mum and her partner as a gift. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel extremely welcome and the staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. The hotel itself is in a fantastic location (5min away from the nearest beach) and a short drive (10min) to the town center. The grounds are very beautiful and has a totally relaxed vibe and stunning scenery. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the town, departing every hour to and from the hotel. At first we had two adjoining rooms, but as one of them was a little smaller and darker (too small for my mum's partner who is quite a tall man), the hotel manager Alan changed the room for my mum and partner - despite the rate being more expensive than we had originally paid. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our needs. We really enjoyed our stay at the Rocabella and will certainly be back when we visit Mykonos again.

A Class Above
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

Where do we start! Its the little things that you experience, not only in life, but on a holiday that make the difference. Believe the hype, believe the reviews, because this hotel was everything we could of asked for and more. After travelling for 7 weeks on our honeymoon, we had seen it all, stayed at so many hotels all ranging from 4-5 stars all over Europe. Rocabella Mykonos was by far the best! The service, the quality, the room and all the little extras that just make a stay, special. From the moment we walked in, we knew we had made a great choice. Greeting us with a friendly smile, Kostatina made us feel like part of the family, offering us a drink, talking us through all the island had to offer, organising a car, restaurant recommendations, the works. She then took us on a tour of the hotel where she surprised us with a complementary upgrade and sparkling wine, because of our honeymoon. Kostatina left the room, and all we could say to each other..was Wow. The view. The beauty of the room. The way we were introduced to Mykonos left such an amazing impression. The room itself was freshened up two times a day with essential oils left at night along with a little treat, as if to seek extra brownie points, in case you already weren't convinced it was paradise. Also, if you are thinking about eating at the restaurant by the pool, don't even think, just do it. The food was amazing. A-MAZING. A modern twist on greek classic flavours, and the result. Mind blowing. Compliments to the chef. Not only was the hotel itself lovely, the staff were just amazing. Special mentions not only to Kostatina but also to Giorgos, who always greated us with a heartwarming smile as he drove us into town and picked us up, as well as giving us information about the island. But to be honest, everyone, from the pool bar staff, to the restaurant, to front of house and back of house were brilliant.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Stop looking, get booking - You won't regret it!!
    • Junior Suite with Hot Tub

Our stay at the Rocabella was bliss from start to finish! George who picked us up from the airport was ready and waiting as we come through from arrival! Big smile and Rocabella sign in hand! From the moment we got to the hotel, the team begun working their magic as the gave us a glass of bubbles and welcomed the hotel and Mykonos, it felt like we had arrived to visit friends! Our room was gorgeous, Margarita had arranged everything I had requested to surprise my partner (candles, champagne etc.) and there was even an extra special surprise of a birthday cake for us both! Throughout our stay, we were spoilt by Alan and his team. Nothing was to much bother, even when we asked for a roof to be put over our jacuzzi it was done by that afternoon. That's service you can't beat, and all with genuine care, attention, and big smiles The island is beautiful, the hotel is beautiful, but it is the people that made it special. We have already recommended it to everyone we have spoken to since getting back. We will be going back this year, and if you want a relaxing and pampered break with wonderful people you'll be booking your stay now!

Amazing stay at Rocabella

Not any thing.

From check in to check out the service and personnel was friendly and made as feel at home. Breakfast was amazing with a great variety. We enjoyed our stay and loved every moment at Rocabella.

Perfection!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

Stayed here for 1 night and almost everything was perfect! We loved the super friendly staff, our comfy 2-bedroom suite with its pool, and the yummy breakfast. Oh, not to mention their very professional and one of a kind spa. Would definitely book again anytime soon ;)

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The friendly staff
    • 2 Double Connecting Rooms with Outdoor Spa

The water in the pool was too cold so we couldn't enjoy it, nevertheless the hot tub help us to relax and chill

The staff made the difference, they are really helpful. The bartenders at the pool bar are amazing and also their cocktails. Every day you have a different flavor for aromatherapy directly in your room. Your own hot tub has an amazing view of the city but the pool has the best. Breakfast is consistent and self-service so you can have all type of choices.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

The room is elegant, stylish and comfy and the food at the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The room is elegant, stylish and comfy and the food at the restaurant exceptional. The stuff are extremely helpful and friendly. Do not leave before trying the mastiha cocktails at the bar and the rocabella signature full body massage!

Cannot recommend highly enough
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

A little far from town - but there is a shuttle that runs there. Nowhere else to eat in the vicinity other than the hotel, but the hotel food is good!

Thank you for an outstanding stay! Gorgeous hotel and room, kind and fantastic staff. So relaxing and enjoyable.

The best hotel I have ever stayed at. EVER!
    • Panoramic Sea View Suite with Outdoor Plunge Pool

Perhaps access to a filter net to get all the bugs out of the spa. Maybe more than two bottles of complimentary water due to the fact the tap water is not potable.

The staff were very professional and friendly. It felt like we were part of the Rocabella family. The food and service was excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Deserves more than 10 stars!
    • 2 Double Connecting Rooms with Outdoor Spa

Everything! It was absolutely beautiful. The hospitality deserves more than a 10. Margarita , Vicki, And Kostantinas welcomed us instantly , showed us around the gorgeous and clean hotel, and took time to give us tips for each day. The breakfast was fantastic, the staff was beyond professional & the hotel room was stunning. We loved "turned down time" and were just impressed with everything Rocabella offered. We will certainly come back and have already suggested it to friends back in the states!

Definitely a place to come back to
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

One of the best hotels I stayed in!!! The special design, service and cooporation of the staff is inspiring, the view is amazing. Definitely a place to come back to

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Wonderful luxury hotel with great views and facilities. Not for those with pet allergies.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with outdoor Plunge Pool

Although the breakfast was delicious we were a bit spoiled by other places in Greece and would have liked to see some vegetables, olives and more croissants. You have to take a taxi to get anywhere except for the nearby beach (which is too cold for swimming in March). In the summer there will likely be dogs and we don't like that because we are allergic so we may not come back.

Staff were excellent and helped us with an overview of the island and what to do and how to get there. Check in process was great, loved the tour of the property and the champagne. The room was wonderful - a 2 bedroom suite with private outdoor jacuzzi - fantastic for a family with older children. The view of the island was wonderful from our terrace. Shuttle pickup from the ferry and to the airport was great. Wish we had more than one night. Turn down service with essential oils and candles was a nice touch. This was our favourite hotel and we may come again if it's not too crowded with pets and the price is right.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Rocabella transform a great trip in an amazing trip
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Rocabella's dream team. Breakfast is delicious with a big variety of food and beverages. The room is very clean, the bed is very comfortable and the bath is very relaxing.

Slice of Heaven in the Gardens of Paradise
    • Front Sea View Suite with Outdoor Hydromassage

There was nothing to not like about this property. We will be back, during the peak season to really see the glory of Mykonos, while being surrounded by the elegance and comfort of Rocabella Mykonos.

From beginning to end, the experience (and that's what it was, an experience) at Rocabella Mykonos was nothing short of amazing. As you arrive, you are ushered into a reception area that is at once luxurious and comfy. A feeling washes over you that you could sit in the lobby couch wrapped in a cashmere throw, while reading your favorite novel. The staff (Alan, Vicky, Margarita, and Aneiste) made you feel as though they had no greater joy than making sure that your stay was perfect. After a thorough briefing explaining all of the elements of the property, we were whisked off to view the resort. While it is off season, everything was in impeccable condition, and you could tell that the staff love this place as their own. Once we reached our room, we were awestruck by the simple elegance of the room. A raised platform bed, incorporating the island and hotels style sits in the middle of the room, surrounded by candles and ambient lighting, with aromatherapy oils lightly gracing in the background. Double showers and sinks for the personal and couples experience made the stay quite nice for me and my partner. As you step over to the floor to ceiling curtains, and draw them back, we audibly gasped as the view took our breath away. Looking out at miles and miles of blue ocean, with other islands in the distance. Glancing to the left, we could see the sparking lights of Mykonos Town in distance. Close enough to feel welcomed but secluded enough to feel free from the bustle. Each morning, we awoke and experienced a breakfast spread that was so perfectly setup, that you almost didn't want to mess up the perfection. But the delicious smells didn't allow that feeling to last. Juice assortments, sweet and savory breads, spinach, cheese, and cream pastries, eggs (scrambled, whites, and over easy), assorted meats both of the breakfast and charcuterie variety await your plate.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

The best hotel in mykonos.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

It was in winter so most of the shops were closed.

All staffs were very nice and kind and helpful Also they were good in hospitality. And the location was very good.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Àwesome time in rainy and windy Mykonos
    • 2 Double Connecting Rooms with Outdoor Spa

I picked the wrong time of year and that is it... will be back at better season next time

You should stay here not just for location or the facilities but the amazing staff who really believe in Hospitality.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Amazing
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The staff are excellent and I love the aroma turndown service! Manager is super nice and helpful I would like to thank him so much for making our stay wonderful!!

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Wonderful hotel with passinate staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

I love the passinate staff and peaceful eviroment that I can fully be relaxed. I traveled so many places in different countries and this must be the best hotel I lived in. Thanks for you guys all.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Wonderful experience
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Nice staff, cozy bed and beautiful room. We booked top hotels all the way in our trip through Athens to Santorini but none them are as good as Rocabella. Defintly gonna choose this hotel again next in Mykonos.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Relaxing Off-Season Stay
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The town was unfortunately very quite due to us travelling during the off season. This however is out of the control of the resort who went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable in-spite of this.

The staff were extremely friendly and made the stay a very pleasurable experience. The location of the property provided an excellent view. The facilities, view and environment created by the staff provided us with the perfect environment in which to relax and unwind.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Love this hotel!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Everything was perfect there, I loved every moment in the hotel. The front office, Viggi, is really friendly, generous, and hospitality. She was willing to solve our problem. even, it was not her job. Other staff is also friendly and helpful. Location is perfect, calm and tranquil. Our room has a beautiful panoramic sea view, sitting on the terrace was wonderful. If I have a change to visit Mykonos again, Rocabella will be my only choice.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Beautiful property and I will go back again to this one...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Beautiful property and I will go back again to this one next time i am in Mykonos. I am a foodie, so my review should definitely mention the breakfast spread. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

I like everything about the hotel, the Stuff is very...
    • Master Sea View Suite with Hot Tub

I like everything about the hotel, the Stuff is very friendly and helpful, they care about all the small details, and the suite has a great view, you can find whatever you need... They make me feel like home.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

very nice property and view
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

as a chinese,greece food is really awful ......and november all restrant are shut down,we have nowhere to eat,so we hope we can make food in our room,and most hotel have a kithen in santorini

amazing sea view and breakfast is good

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

The staff was above and beyond fantastic!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Slight critique: the bathrooms are a nice, but a bit too dark.

The staff was above and beyond fantastic! The little treats left in our room were a sweet touch. Loved the aromatherapy!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Hotel as amazing as the city itself

Couldn't stay more

Picture perfect views towards town n sea Amazing hospitality Free shuttle to town (5-10 mins away) Helpful and caring staff Ask for Alan. He is a problem solver

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

A 5 - star experience
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The weather in Oct was very windy and the water a bit cold for us to swim but this is not the fault of the hotel. The airport transfer could have been provided free as another good gesture.

Very clean and comfortable room with good bed and pillow selection, powerful hot shower, thick clean tower and quality toiletries. We like the freebies : free daily unlimited supply of bottled mineral water, free massage, daily afternoon snacks which was very tasty, free choice of aroma for the room and was very touched by their hospitable gesture of a small bottle of wine on the last evening. We felt very welcomed when the manager personally greeted us on our arrival and took us on a round of briefing on the facilities of the property. The spa was excellent, the pool was clean but cold in Oct. This was made up by the happy hours offered by the poolside bar. The front desk staff was very helpful, friendly and efficient on matters like when we wanted our pillow to be changed, the arrangement of shuttle to town, well informed advice on the best time to revisit the hotel, etc. The Reeza restaurant offered tasty meals with reasonable prices. The breakfast was excellent with wide range of choices of very healthy food. Again, we felt very pampered by the personal attention given by the staff in the restaurant. The freshly cooked omelette was very tasty and the best coffee we had in Greek hotels.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Beautiful, friendly 5 star boutique hotel. A GEM!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View and Outdoor Hydromassage

Nothing. The only slight thing which would improve the near perfect breakfast would be a bowl of chopped fruit. But tbf, there was more than ample other items.

Absolutely Suberb in every aspect. The staff were all super friendly and helpful. The rooms were ultra clean, the turn down service was a treat every night. Attention to detail was perfect. The breakfast was unbelievable, worth looking forward to. A very well equipped gym all in working order. Very comfy sun loungers and lovely fitting bath robes for smaller people (not for giants) & soft velour. A great little book library. Free shuttle bus too & from town (30 minute walk, 6-7 minute drive) A pleasant 5 min walk to a lovely beach. Everything was perfect for a beyond 5 star boutique hotel experience. Wonderful, will visit again

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Fabulous hotel, superb location and the best staffs

Nothing at all.

The staff was extremely courteous and resourceful. They ensured that we have a very comfortable stay and they made extra effort to guide us about the city. They were patient in answering our queries on places to visit. Overall they made our visit to Mykonos a very memorable one. P.S. Loved the surprises that they kept for us in our room.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Mykonos magic!!

It was perfect!

It was a truly special stay, the team at Rocabella really took great care of us. The poolside and balcony views were wonderful and it was so lovely and restful. Our breakfast, in particular with a special birthday cake were gorgeous. Can't wait to return!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Best hotel in Mykonos!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Nothing - everything was absolutely perfect

This has to be the best hotel in Mykonos! The location, facilities and comfort are wonderful and Alan, the manager, and his staff make you feel really special. We've already booked this hotel again for next year!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

One of the most relaxing vacations in my life!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The water temperature in the pool can be on the colder side.

Very friendly staff, great breakfast, very very comfortable beds and a room view to die for! Do chill in the day-beds by the pool or be there for the sunset. You won't regret a second if you want to take it easy and relax in Mykonos. Thanks a ton to the Rocabella staff.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

The hotel was great, staff was great but the location was...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The hotel was great but the location was not close to the other beach areas.

The hotel was great, staff was great but the location was far from things to do. We wanted to stay another night but the hotel was booked for a wedding so we went to another hotel on another beach which had a lot more going on

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Outstanding.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The facilities were amazing, staff were really friendly and helpful. Location was close to Mykonos town and the free shuttle bus was very useful. The food was fantastic and the buffet breakfasts were massive. Highly recommended!!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Amazing on every level
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

We had an amazing time at Rocabella on our honeymoon, the hotel is absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations on every level. The location was perfect and provided what I think is one of the best views of Mykonos, all the facilities were very esthetic and maitained to the highest standard. Our room had a stunning design, an amazing terrace and the bed & pillows were extremely comfortable. All the members of the staff were so genuinely friendly and as helpful as they could be. We've been so impressed by all our interactions with every member of the hotel staff, they made us feel so welcomed and always made us smile. To top it all, I had the best massages ever at the spa and a delightful breakfast to start each day with. In the end we just wished we had more time to keep enjoying the wonderful experience of staying at Rocabella Mykonos and we look forward to coming back.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Perfect. We will be back.

Nothing really.

We liked everything. The staff is amazing, they gave us a lot of tips, always asking if we were ok and enjoying the places were we have been. There was a noise situation from the jacuzzi, but it was so promptly resolved and we were pleased and amazed with the way they treated us. The breakfast is great and has lots of varieties. The poll area is also great. The bedrooms were great (we were in two different rooms). There were small delicious details like the fragrance they put in your bedroom every night, the yogurt, the fruits, the champagne, the texture of the robes... Well I thing this was the best hotel (and not the most expensive one) we were in our travel to Cyclades Islands. The price is completely fair. We really enjoyed being there and we hope to come back.

Good