Reviews of Rose Bay Hotel 4 stars

P.O. Box 11, Kamari, 84700, Greece

#33 of 50 hotels in Kamari

Superb location - easy to get around
    • Double or Twin Room

A longer stay!! Went at the end of the season so a lot of restaurants and bars were closed.

Lovely and clean and the staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble

this hotel is accommodating for families and people with...
    • Double or Twin Room

I liked everything but you can find breakfast across the street for cheaper.

this hotel is accommodating for families and people with disabilities like me. Again, quiet but in the midst of a lot of activity which is something appeals to me. Everything is at your finger tips. It had a generous breakfast.

Spotlessly clean hotel.

Nothing, all great

Spotlessly clean hotel. Looks like it's brand new or had a complete refurb. Fantastic pool.

Nice hotel thank you for all

Nice hotel thank you for all

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

This is possibly one of the worst places I have stayed. So much so, that we left half way through our visit to Santorini to a new hotel across the island. As soon as I walked in to our room I wanted to cry. We had booked this hotel as it had such great reviews and we wanted to be close to some nightlife, but please don't stay here... - The room was so basic, I haven't stayed anywhere like this since my first holiday abroad at 17! - The beds were uncomfortable, - The shower was a broken rail around a couple of bricks on the floor - The room itself was unclean, - The room smelt of smoke The breakfast was terrible. I feel so bad saying it, as the people were so friendly, but I couldn't wait to escape and I am going to try and erase that visit from my mind. This is in NO WAY a four star hotel. And the other reviews are incorrect.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel was located at the end of Kamari beach allowing us easy access to the large number of restaurants and shops along the strip.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

Wonderful hotel.

Wonderful hotel. We stayed last year in Kamari in a different hotel but this one was better! Fabulous location minutes from the beach and close to best restaurants. Rooms great, pool area luxurious with lovely bar. Staff very helpful. Breakfast varied. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

Smaller property that had a more intimate feeling about it.

Smaller property that had a more intimate feeling about it. Staff friendly and attentive. Very close to beach, restaurants, car hire and shops on Kamari Beach

• Reviewed: 21 August 2015

Great location beautiful grounds fab pool and lovely staff

Wifi was a little poor but not an issue

Great location beautiful grounds fab pool and lovely staff

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Bad internet connection.

Bad internet connection.. Not that comfortable bed..

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.