Reviews of Sofia Village

Mykonos Town, Mýkonos City, 84600, Greece

#40 of 62 Holiday rentals in Mýkonos City

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Nice relaxing stay

Very nice place. A nice walk up, was challenging but activity is good. Staff is very polite and goes the extra mile. Nice pool, good bar. It is for people who want to relax, and have good value for money. Nice views over Mykonos.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The staff were great.
    • Quadruple Room

Liked everything about the property. A bit of a hike back up the hill from town but kept us fit!

The staff were great. From Seck the driver to George in the Bar. Everyone was so helpful. Great value for money. Close to town.

Great hotel & friendly staff!

Very clean hotel and you can tell they maintain everything really well. Facilities were great and all the staff at the hotel made you feel very welcome. Poolside bar is fantastic and George at the bar is a legend. Really reasonable prices for food and beverages at the bar. No restaurant at the hotel but they have a menu for a place that delivers and its good value. Easy stroll to town.

Sofia Village what can I say but WoW!
    • Quadruple Room

Sofia Village what can I say but WoW!!! We loved the Family Room it had an Amazing view Mykonos Town. Was spacious, clean and the staff were very Accomodating. Good location. A straight walk down hill to Mykonos town within minutes you were in the heart of the town. Loved the Bar Facilities. Drinks were at very reasonable prices, Sek, George and the Lovely Silvia made sure were all looked for the duration of our stay. We booked three suites and we highly recommend you stay at Sofia Village.

- quite place

- unrelaible staff (we arranged at the reception for a departure drive to the airport in the following morning - 24 hours ahead; the driver never showed up and there was no one at the reception at that time, we were forced to run to the airport in order not to lose our flight)

- quite place - big room - bike rebtal available at the location

Sac :)))))
    • Quadruple Room

Property is on a small hill.

Sac :))))) Everything was very good, just it’s very uncomfortable when WiFi is not in the room, but we knew about it and can’t say anything.

Sofia Village
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Staff was amazing and very accommodating! Everyone from the receptionists, to the shuttle driver and the bar tender were all extremely helpful. We felt very comfortable and safe at Sofia Village, and would most definitely recommend it to our friends.

Excellent hotel for younger, or young at heart crowd.

Excellent hotel for younger, or young at heart crowd. Bar is great and has a nice atmosphere. Short walk to town (which is steep but this means the hotel has great views).

Hope you have strong legs!
    • Suite with Sea View

It's on top of the hill. Very steep climb from Mykonos town to property. Too many dogs barking in vicinity.

It's very clean and spacious and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Greek family that got lucky by owning land in Mykonos and opened up a hotel. Not professional.
    • Quadruple Room

The "family style" of the hotel began to drive me nuts. In terms of service they provide, they want you to be all buddy buddy with them. This includes them telling you NO when we asked for more toilet paper. They like to run the hotel "greek style" but then charge you fees "corporate America style". Word of advice to the hotel. Stick with one or the other because they both don't work together. The woman who runs the reception thinks she's better than the customers. Without the people staying at the hotel, you would be poor so you better not be talking to them with an attitude. Won't be staying here again because of the fact that the workers do not appreciate the people staying at the hotel.

At first I liked the "family style" of the hotel. The design of the hotel is fine, they made it look like a little Mykonos village. Some of the workers were extremely friendly, however the rest were not whatsoever. Stay was ok at best. Absolutely nothing special about this place other than that the customers of the hotel are extremely friendly & there is a bar open to feed you toast when you're hungover.

Very bad service.... zero staff
    • Suite with Sea View

Extremly disappointed with the service, since we booked our free shuttle to the airport 24 hours ahaid (as instructed) but when it was time to go no one appeared and when we asked Sofia village they said he was at the beach and unable to come (also no present staff was present). So we had to take a taxi to the airport that charged us 15 euros for a lift that didn’t exceeds 5 minutes ( or 2 km). Sofia Village is more like a furnished apartment with very little service to handle, and they fail to afford the minimum service they promise to deliver.

Bed is not confortable and the room is not as good as the one showed in the pictures.

We booked a double room and we were given a 4-people room. It were not a problem, all the rest being equal, but our room was not as cute as the one shown in the picture shown in the description. There was a big difference for the worse. Furthermore, the double bed was not comfortable enough: it needs to be changed. We had a sligthly negative experience when waiting for the final transfer. The driver started an argument with the recepcionist because she presumably made a mistake booking a transfer for an Australian guest that did not have a ferry ticket but a boat island hoping cruise. We were in the middle of their quarrel and it was quite embarrassing. The driver spent all the route complaining about the Australian guest. Finally, another suggestion for improvement: it will be nice to have Wi-fi access in the apartment itself, not only in the common areas.

Location is good in our opinion (10 minutes to the center walking down a steep slope) and so is the free transfer service from the port to the apartment and viceversa and also the left luggage service. Very helpful! Swimming pool bar prices are also very reasonable. The waiter was nice and provides good service

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Avoid the homophobic old grandmother owner
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The old owner interfered with the young hotel staff and not in a good way! My partner was arriving in the evening and she refused to let the taxi driver come and pick him on the ground that they offer 1 transfer per room only. That seems fair but they had an unbusy driver who could have made the trip and the airport is literally 1.5km away and 3-4 minutes by car. This is despite explaining that my partner and I had different flights - and I also picked up a homophobic insult in Greek (she old grandmother and owner didn’t speak English). A shame she ruined our hotel experience because the receptionist and bar staff were otherwise very very nice and helpful!

A great view over the bay of Mykonos town and a good swimming pool with a nice bar and good prices for drinks.

• Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The location is far up the hill from the town. They blast music from the pool between 10am and 11pm, so forget an after beach nap. Been out all night and want to sleep until lunch? Tough luck. No breakfast included, and no restaurant.

The pool was nice.

Great hotel to stay at but a bit overpriced for the amenities included.

I would have liked for the hotel to provide separate pool towels instead of having to use the room towels that were provided. Also, some of the room towels were stained.

My favorite part about this hotel is that the pool is open until midnight.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

This property was great value for money.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Don't expect anything fancy inside the rooms. It really is just the basics - a good, clean bed and bathroom. I would still highly recommend though as not much time was spent there anyway and it was still comfortable enough for when we were there.

This property was great value for money. Location was only a short walk from the old town. Staff were super friendly and very helpful. Pool and bar were a great addition! There's also a quad/bike rental inside the property that made the whole experience super easy and comfortable!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

100% recommend. Fantastic place

Everything was great.

Beautiful facilities, clean pool and area, clean rooms. Great views, able to watch a good sunset from your balcony. Short walk into the main part of town, otherwise transport hire is available from reception. Staff super friendly and helpful, will go out of their way for you. Provided us free transfers to and from the port.

Very poor quality of accommodation.
    • Quadruple Room

Very poor quality of accommodation. The room was very very basic and had poor quality fixtures and fittings. I would expect better for 800 euros for 4 nights.

The barman is polite

Mrs Sofia is a propper bully !! Need good lungs to get there from Center

The barman is polite The pool is very nice The views of the sea are fantastic

My Sofia Hotel experience
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

I didnt like thw first nigth they didnthave my room ready for me, they made an excuse and place me in a room it looked like an employee room without a bathroom and air conditioner. U had to use a common bathroom outside of their pool who everyone use , not privacy at all.Also the treatment from the people who work there to myself was very unprofessional and unkind they didnt care about me they only care about the money.They wanted me to cancel my reservation after the first nigth because they said they have to pay fees and I though it was illegal to do that and they said booking sent them an email telling them I wont show up to the hotel for my reservation.My experience there was horrible from the beginning to the end and I will never came back or recomend this hotel.

I like the location where the hotel was located because it was very close to Mykonos town, the only employee who really cares about the customers was Seth their driver.

This was our first time in Mykonos and it lived up to all...

This was our first time in Mykonos and it lived up to all my expectations. The location was ideal and the information about how to get around provided by Sylvia was spot on. I would just like to say a huge thank you to Sylvia and George for making our stay so wonderful and my son Isaac sends a huge thanks also.

Not great

The staff in reception were quite rude and not very friendly or helpful. Sec the driver is a shocker...a very angry man. And the internet is only available around the pool and in the reception area

The pool is nice

Comfortable stay near Mykonos Town
    • Quadruple Room

Our door was a little tricky, you had to really pull it hard to shut it, but we managed fine and it locked all good.

Very close to Mykonos Town, rooms were clean. Hotel driver Sek was so incredibly funny and very helpful. The pool and bar were also great to have on the days you didn’t want to head out. Air con in the room was fantastic during this summer.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Lovely large clean room with terrace.
    • Quadruple Room

Could have had a few more utensils but did manage with what was there though

Lovely large clean room with terrace. Beds were really comfortable. Staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. Lovely pool/bar area where you can watch the sunset every evening. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Nice for mykonos
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Beds and bathroom should need update. It's old. Some investment should upgrade a lot.

For mykonos (high season) reasonable price quality. Free transfer to the port. Nice swimming pool area. Walkable distance to the city.

Beautifully clean, lovely view over Mykonos, excellent pool...

Could maybe offer a wider range of bar snacks. As nice as the toastie was, a bigger choice would have been great.

Beautifully clean, lovely view over Mykonos, excellent pool area, gorgeous cocktails! If you don’t mind the steep hill, which I managed in about 7 minutes and I’ve had a TKR, there is nothing to fault. Would most definitely return.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

I would recommend this property.

The steep walk from the main town.

It wasn't 5 star but it was beautiful. The room was comfortable and a great size. Our view outside out room was magnificent especially the sunset every evening. The pool area and bar was lovely too. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately no breakfast area but this didn't faze us much.

Great little find in the heart of Mykonos town
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The staff , Sophia and George we so helpful and friendly, we were met at the port and dropped back by Sec , the atmosphere was super fun and friendly , love to go back again , my stay was too short ! Location within walking distance to town :) on top of the Mykonos hills , wear your trainers on the way back as it’s a bit of a climb , lovely place to stay , so clean and the music at the pool made the atmosphere !

Towels are washed every 2 days. Beds are not comfortable. Pool is cloudy and needs to be cleaned.

Location. 10 min walk into town (down a very steep hill).

Never never stay in Sofia Village! It is a nightmare!

Very bad experience in Sofia Village. Front desk support is poor. Personnel shows no respect for guest, do not admit mistake, put blame to guest. They even dragged my luggage and dropped on the floor and yelled at their guest. I urge Booking.com to investigate and remove this proper from site. 1. I confirmed airport transfer with them on first day of arrival, they forgot everything. On my date of departure, they then realized, but insisted to sent another guest to port first and afterwards, transfer us to airport. This is rediculous. I will miss my flight! They did not admit mistakes, yelled at us and dragged our luggage and dropped on floor. They even said airport service is free service and they can withdraw. This is very irresponsible behavior. 2. They are irresponsible and not attentive to guest emails and phone calls. I sent two email asking for pick up service, they ignored my email. I called at 6pm) and they asked me to call at 9-5pm to arrange. What service is this !! 3. On my day of arrival at port, they were not there to pick us up. I have to call and wait 20 mins fir them to come. 4. No towel on the second day. They said “you should have read our instructions that towels changed every two days” This is rediculous again. This is never mentioned in Booking.com site. I pay two dayd and cannot get clean towel on the second day!! 5. When I arrived and led to my room, 15 mins later, they came and asked us to change to another room, cause they mis-assigned a wrong room to us. We accommodated, but this is poor management! 6. Their kettle is defective and once plug in, the whole room got no electricity. I urge Booking to investigate seriously and remove this property from site. Don’t let other customer to fall into this trap again . I spoiled my holiday by picking this property.

This good place on a hill, with a beautiful Sea view.

For me - was All Goood! Because the hill for me ( when you walk home from the city ) is the possibility of training ass, legs and a good figure :))))

This good place on a hill, with a beautiful Sea view. Near there is a super restaurant “Liberty breakfast room”, Starbucks, a very good Pharmacy, a minimarket with fruit and vegetables across the street opposite. When downhill to the city there is the best wine shop in Island “Wine Room”. Good large car parking.

Rudeness and carelessness

The staff was incredibly rude, and they show no respect toward the guests. That is why they make you pay in advance! Otherwise nobody would stay there... Under the pretext that they are eco-friendly, they don't change towels or bed sheets, and they only give one or two small soaps at the beginning. We also had to wait for 4 hours to be able to be checked in, they checked in all others guests and left us at the end.

Nothing, this is by far the worst hotel I have ever seen in my life!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The staff there were amazing especially George the bar...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

They only changed the towels every 2 days and there wasn’t enough shower gels etc provided

The staff there were amazing especially George the bar tender .... nothing was to much trouble for him

The swimming pool is open until midnight, as the bar.

The decoration and the furniture of the room is too basic. Looks like a room for students! It's not admissible for this price range.

The swimming pool is open until midnight, as the bar. The free transfer is good.

Nice and peaceful stay with amazing staff.

Reception should be 24 hours or airport transfers work by notice as most of the flights to Mikonos gets into the island early morning ( late night ) . Would be great if they could offer breakfast options at the pool bar .

Staff so friendly and always trying to help.

Great Mykonos stay - sea view suite definitely worth it.
    • Suite with Sea View

Had to wait almost an hour for organised airport pick up, which came on the back of a number of airline delays for us that day which didn’t make things better, but was able to to call and confirm they hadn’t forgotten us. As others have clearly mentioned, property is up a steep hill from Mykonos old town - but I walked it in just over 10 mins no problem. There are plenty of places to eat and get supplies near the property without going down to Mykonos town though, and with a quad or scooter it wouldn’t be an issue anyway. The sea view suite is not self catering. No cooking facilities, just a fridge and come plates and cutlery.

We had the sea view suite, and it was amazing. Had a perfect terrace for watching the sunset over the old town and sea. Definitely worth the upgrade. The room also had a separate sitting area which was nice for a bit of extra space. Great bar and pool area with a nice vibe, and staff to help with arranging things like renting scooters and quads. Staff very friendly.

A good option but there's no breakfast.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

There's no breakfast at the hotel! Also, it's close to Fabrika Square (central part of Mykonos Town) but the way back to hotel is a tough climb up.

The hotel is good, close to Fabrika Square (where you get buses for the beaches), the swimming pool is excellent (but I haven't used).

Sofia village top!

Very good position! All the staff are very nice, Azhar a number one and seki a very business man! To the village you can see one of the best sunset in mykonos! Sofia see you next year!

Great location and excellent value for money!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The rooms are neat and tidy but relatively basic. Unfortunately the WiFi is only around the pool area and not in the rooms which is frustrating - in addition to this, my room was beneath the pool and had trouble getting 3G/4G reception too.

The property is very well located and only a short stroll to the central mykonos. The pool area and bar are fantastic and are perfect for relaxing and enjoying a few drinks (george the bartender is a legend).

The photos look good on screen BUT .

The photos look good on screen BUT ........ we were extremely disappointed. We booked an apartment with two separate areas to sleep - on arrival we were placed in one room ( very tiny) and the bedsheets were not clean . Also on my confirmation there should have been a bidet, and a wardrobe- there was no bidet and no wardrobe - we were forced to live out of a suitcase . When I mentioned this to the owner they shouted at me - very unprofessional couple who are ripping people off and shortchanging what was booked. When I compared the other apartments on offer nearby in Naxos ( I physically went to others personally) they were larger , better equipped and more professional and helpful hosts and in better location . I am of the firm belief that some of positive reviews for this place are fake . They refused to provide fresh sheets and tried to tell me they are not second hand sheets . Moreover they promised to drop us off at the port and then changed their minds.

Gem of a place

Only small issue is that it would have been nice if the pool bar served some basic snacks

The staff were so welcoming and helpful. The pool area is well kept and has a lively atmosphere. The walk into town is a little steep but perfectly do-able

We love Sophia’s village

This is the second time we have stayed here and we love it!! The bar and pool area is awesome ♥️ the rooms are cute and comfy. The staff were able to organize bikes and a car for us. We will be back !

Good place, near to mykonos square, with a hike.

The hotel is on top of a hill, which made it a tiring walk up and down to mykonos square if you dont have car.

The views were good. The hotel has pool, which looked good, but we didn't go in. We stayed in a triple room apartment. Staff were good and cooperative. Nice shuttle service too from port. The breakfast place nearby is excellent.

The staff Silvia was very friendly.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

And there was another guy who has very strong Greek accent that I had to asked him to repeat again, he lost his passion and was very very rude to me. The cover sheet on the bed was stained, very very disgusting. Shower and toilet was smelly.

The staff Silvia was very friendly.

Not a fav...

Location... while not very far from the port it is approximately an 8 to 10 minute walk down a very steep hill, and I don't drive and have arthritis, so ended up spending a small fortune in taxis getting to and from the hotel (one had to walk up/down that hill for buses, food, sightseeing, etc. it really put a damper on the level of enjoyment and spontaneity one looks forward to on vacation)

The pool was nice and drinks, beverages poolside were reasonably priced.

Enjoyed our stay, but likely won't stay again.

The driver was -- a mess. I know its Greece but his behaviour felt inappropriate. Putting his arm around of our female group members - was 20 minutes late to pick us up from our ferry - drinking on the job - telling us he would be ready 10 minutes but leisurely taking 30. He was literally the worst part of this place. At one point I discovered that our ferry got rescheduled, the lady at the front desk was trying to help me call the 24/7 customer service line. She was on hold because it was a Sunday and surely not many people were working. After being on hold for 3 minutes, he came over grabbed the phone from her hand and hung it up. Said 'its closed today. try tomorrow.' But we were supposed to leave at noon 'tomorrow'. He even had the audacity to guilt trip us about taking us to our ferry at the end of the trip because he had to wait there 20 minutes for the next ferry -- so what did he do... went to the bar and had a beer... at noon. All four of us were very turned off by his behaviour. Unreliable, rude, touchy, and far too relaxed with his work/life balance.

We loved the pool - cool, deep, sunny! Was so nice to have a chlorine pool after so many salt water pools & beaches in other locations! Also we have to give some major props to the bartender. Hands down the best drinks on the whole island and a great guy on top of that. Worked all day and night with a smile on his face! The triple room was a nice size too. Our economy double room was as expected - small but very clean. The walk to Mykonos town was actually pretty simple and convenient.

Hotel staff and Georgie are fab!! Would definitely choose this hotel if I was ever to return .

Sofia she is fine when you first arrive but on check out she is like a night club bouncer trying to kick you out of the club!! It's basically we have had your money now leave. After a wonderful stay she spoilt it a little. But not that much where I would never return!!

George on the bar is amazing, what a lovely friendly guy. He has the best price drinks and service on the the island. Sec and all the staff in the hotel also excellent helping us to get around the island. And the location is amazing

The room was well maintained daily, the pool and bar area...
    • Quadruple Room

The property is up a steep hill to the town, meaning it is a taxi which can vary in price to return back after a busy day. Not the properties fault, free transfers may be good

The room was well maintained daily, the pool and bar area was nice.

Recommended
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The area to have a shower has a curtain that it is not long enough to contain the water, so the bathroom floor was always wet.

You have a great view from this place, and some bedrooms also have a terrace where you can see the sunset (it was not my case, I took the bedroom under the stairs with a small window). The place was clean, the staff is friendly and the pool area is great. The hairdryer was useful.

The pool was nice.

1. Workers The woman on the reception was very unkind and rude. I asked her about the drop off and asked what time other people leave ( because I didn’t have any airplane or ship in schedule). And she literally kept screaming “No, WHAT DO YOU WANT? “. It was very disrespectful. Driver is very friendly and kind. But he was late for the pickup service. 2. Room Bathroom lock was broken. So we had To take shower with door opened. The rest was fine except that the bed was a little bit uncomfortable.

Nothing at all

The staff are so mean .. they kept us waiting for almost 3 hours to check in and they gave us a parking view room which was really bad although we booked a sea view room .. also it was two separate beds instead of king sized bed as we booked ... when we asked them to rent a car they gave us an over price and I heard her talking to car rental office telling them that we only speak english so take more money from them !!! But actually we know a little Greek so we understood her ... also wii fi is not working in rooms only in the reception ... seriously that was the worst hotel I've ever been to ..

Nothing at all

We had a lovely time staying here and thought it was a beautiful complex with great value for money

Would’ve been nice to have some sort of breakfast or on site food/snacks, sometimes there are big groups and the sunbeds fill up

A very relaxed little complex, the hotel staff were keen to help and recommend, great airport and ferry transfers included, really close walk to Mykonos town, clean rooms and lovely pool, we even had some tortoises living out the back of our apartment

Very happy with Sofia village!

Great location for heading straight into the town. Staff couldn't do enough for us and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Strongly recommend the place and the accommodation.

The hotel is good but disappointed with the staff
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The staff are not helpful. They didn’t indicate the pick up place beforehand (we are here for the first time) and missed the pick-up and so we have to go by taxi after waiting for half an hour!! They even blamed us once arriving the hotel. For the return transfer, it delayed for about 20mins without any apologies!

The place is quiet and the room is big.

Good accommodation for what you pay in mykynos (very expensive resort) George barman is good guy.

no toaster, The driver sek,

Very clean modern room that was separate from the main complex, super view looking down on the harbour, George who runs the bar as other reviews say he s a top man.

Overall a satisfactory stay with helpful staff
    • Suite with Sea View

The payment process. I got charged due to currency conversion. My Card was loaded in EUR, but the hotel charged me in USD as a result of which I had to unnecessarily pay Currency conversion charges. The lady at the reception did not understand these nuances.

Close to the town. Walkable if you can navigate the steep slope Pickup and drop from port were a bonus. Very convenienient if you wish to hire a scotter / ATV

We really enjoyed our stay as it exceeded our expectations. Amazing helpful, friendly staff.

Hospitality, airport pickup, location, cleanliness, local information, lovely garden, cozy place with privacy and the sunset view. The owner and the staff warmly greeted us when we came n at the checkout as well. The 1st time we’ve experienced such a warming place n nice people on Booking after years traveling to bunch of places.

• Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Room was big and clean, didn't use the pool or bar as I had friends staying in a Vila near and spent most of the time with them, but definitely would stay again at Sofia, the view to the bay was beautiful.... Parking was a plus..

Cheap Stay at a cheap place

The walk to Mykonos town isn't exactly easy. It's very hilly and if you are wearing high heels it's impossible! Plus there was a cockroach in our room. The bathroom is horrible. The beds are not at all comfortable. I guess you get what you paid for!

The staff is really friendly!

Sofia Village
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The complex was located on a very steep hill. Walking down to Mykonos town was down a hill so to be aware of this when booking. We also thought we would be getting kitchen facilities, however we did not.

This was a lovely apartment complex which was clean and staff were very friendly. Swimming pool was lovely and staff were very helpful and ready to assist with whatever you needed.

Pleasant stay
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Our flight arrived late and after waiting about 10 minutes to be collected by the hotel we assumed they were not coming to collect us so took a cab. Unfortunately the driver arrived at the airport 2 minutes after we had taken a cab. When going to the port to catch a ferry there appeared to be confussion between the receptionist and driver. We had advised the receptionist 3 times what time we needed to be at the port and when we went back to reception at the time we we're advise to be there the receptionist was evassive. Maybe a little better communication might be an idea.

We stayed in an annex just over from the main hotel. The room came with a fridge, kettle and cups. Whilst very clean the fixtures and fittings in the bedroom were dated, however the bathroom was very modern. Good pool area with an excellent bar managed by a very friendly bar man George

Very friendly staff and guest also nice atmosphere.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Ask for a adaptor for my phone charger and they didn't have it but they informed a place to buy it.

The place was close to everything restaurants, supermarkets, the offered scooters renting without any deposit.

Good overall but reject the "laundry room stay"
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The room they give us is in the same building they do all the laundry with machines putting humidity to the environment. Our room was just separated from it from a locked door. Apart from some minor noise of the machines my partner has allergy problems and was affected by it. The room has amenities but most of them were fake/incomplete, it has an exhaust but no cooking heating device. I think it was their last room available and that is why they gave it to us but it shouldn't even exist.

The lobby and pool/ bar were ok with fair prices.

My Mykonos experience was amazing mostly because of my reservation at sofia village
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

George on the bar was very cool. Sek the driver was very helpful. And the receptionist was very kind and very beautiful. I will 100% recommend to friends. Great price!!!

Far from the party scene and peaceful
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The property is closer to the port and away from the party zone at Super Paradise beach. It is a short downhill walk to the beautiful market place where you can get food or rent a bike or enjoy the shopping. Please take a sight seeing advice from the lady at the reception. She really explains things well. We were very touched by Azahar who came to pick us up from the port. Since they do not have a restaurant, there is a free drop and pick up to a joint which is owned by the same owner. If you do visit, then ask for the amazing Pizza there. The gentleman makes such yummy and mouth watering pizza!!!

No where better. Crazy to stay anywhere else

Nothing not to like. Your sucked In the moment you arrive. Staff were like my friends during the stay. George the barman helped me so much. Great man

Staff, the room, the view, pool area and the special cocktail George makes. Request it. Just say a George special (sweet cocktail)

Great!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

The mattress could be better.

Very friendly and helpful staff, made me feel very welcome :) Great view from the amazing sunset, nice pool. I would stay at Sofia Village again!

The staff were fantastic - friendly, accommodating, great...
    • Studio (4 Adults)

Our particular room was somewhere near where dogs barked in the middle of the night.

The staff were fantastic - friendly, accommodating, great recommendations on restaurants; they picked us up at the ferry; the room was large enough for 4 adults with big luggage! Location was great - right up the hill from downtown; close to mini market, fruit stand and restaurants. Pool area is very relaxing, drinks were reasonable at the pool bar.

Sofia Village is good

Wifi in room wasn't working

Fantastic location, great staff, George and Sek were so helpful, the pool is great, the bar cheap and fully stocked, such an easy going place, I think it really is one of the better/best places on Mykonos if your on a relative budget, they have have scooters and quads, rentals, large rooms and can organize anything you want. Outdoor wifi works great around Pool and social locations

Pool was brilliant, drinks reasonably priced.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

It would have been nice if staff would have shared more information about services (e.g. free transfer and correct transfer times) and places to eat & buy that don't break the bank instead of pointing out how expensive everything is,

Pool was brilliant, drinks reasonably priced. The self catering apartment had everything we needed, Fruit Shop/Supermarket close by. They rent out scooters/quads too, which is very convenient. Location is close to the city center (be aware of the steep uphill walk to get to Sofia Village though). Very relaxed atmosphere.

We didn’t get what we booked.

We didn’t get what we booked. No balcony. No private seating area. Very exposed and windy. Shower was tiny with a horrible curtain which stuck to everything including us

Friendly and accommodating staff.
    • Quadruple Room

Uphill walk from Little Venice to hotel, but not too bad to do.

Friendly and accommodating staff. Pool and pool bar. Spacious (upgraded) room. Airport and ferry transfer (free). Good location, close to Little Venice

Every thing was great expect for the encounters we were having with an associate working there.

The only think that annoyed us was Shaikh who works there. We were there 3 ladies and he was crossing his line with his questions and remarks. It was way too personal and disrespectful.

The location was great, 10 min walking from little Italy. 3 of us shared a room and it was very spacious and comfortable.

The views are amazing.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room with no View

Please make sure the staff at the hotel know about your arrival and will peak you up from m the port. The way to the hotel is really uphill and not easy with luggage. The hotel has drinks with fair prices. The breakfast restaurant they send you too is really expensive, be aware.

The views are amazing. The swimming pool is really great

In overall OK.
    • Quadruple Room

The Hotel is located on a hill in front of a busy road with no sidewalks... it was very dangerous to walk around to get to restaurants and supermarket.

The Hotel is a walking distance to downtown Mykonos