Reviews of Vizantio Apartments

Feidiou 4, Ermoupoli, 841 00, Greece

Based on 116 apartment reviews

Decent room
    • Double Room with City View

Unfortunately, There is no view to the city despite the title of the room. Also, They did not change towels during our stay (3 nights).

Location is great! Central but at the same time calm! Staff were friendly enough to let us store our luggage even after checkout.

Fantastic location, lovely lady cleaner Amelia, a complaint...

Dodgy electrics. One wall plug didn't work, the cooker and the shower couldn't be on at the same time. Steps inside and outside. Lacking kitchen utensils.

Fantastic location, lovely lady cleaner Amelia, a complaint (lack of saucepans) was rectified asap. Good price. Overall we recommend Vizenzio to easy going people.

The location was good, but considering the rest.

Well, sleeping for 30 Eur per night in a cellar (literally, see the picture) where the ceiling is appr 5-10 centimeters above your head and the smell is not really leaving the place is... uff.. my first disappointment using Booking.com, therefore I decided to warn you.. look at pictures.. (bathroom speaks for itself) The top of all these was that either rats or mouses were running at night between the ceiling and artificial ceiling.. I don't even wish this experience to my enemy.. but now you see I naively paid for that.. If I didn't arrive late in the evening and left today early, I would have started a debate and looked for an other accommodation..

The location was good, but considering the rest..?

It sucks, don't choose, the host is a trouble maker

When we arrived at the hotel, we rang the bell and nobody answered, so we rang other guest's bell and this was not a pleasant thing to do. Nobody answered and we waited around 25-30 minutes. And then one of the guests answered and he came down to the door. He called the owner and he did not answer for a long while. Later host answered the call and he said the guest to give us the keys and show us the room. This is not a good thing to make your guests do your duty. We were finally in the room. In the room there were only one towel for 2 also a lot of dirtyness and big insects. We mailed the host that we will leave early in the morning and left our number on his table to call us when he sees. He did not call, he did not answer to the mail. He did not come. He did nothing. And in the morning We left and call him to ask how we are gonna pay him. He dont speak english. We did not comunicate well. After he send a bank account number and asked for money. We were already out of the island. He also told booking.com we did not stay there. So he made a lot of trouble, and he took a lot of time from us to deal all of those problems. He took those time from our holiday, you dont want this. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. You may not found anywhere else cheaper but believe me it worths to pay more than staying here.

NOTHING. IT SUCKS

Very pleasant room with lovely view and great location to the centre of town while being secluded.
    • Double Room with Sea View

There were two single beds in the room that we were mislead to thinking it was a double but this is a booking.com issue we have realised after this happening quite a bit on our trip. The room with view special offer should not have come up with the select your room option as there is only one in this category and it happens to have single beds. This is feedback for booking.com not the great room we stayed in.

Fantastic location and the room was great because of its balcony with great view and perfect aspect with shade and sun. Good shower and great new air conditioning. The owner very kindly waited for us from our delayed ferry and so it was a very smooth entry to the room. Thanks!

Well located in Syros and we could rest there
    • Double Room with City View

The reception can be improved: the man who first welcomed us didn't speak and understand English very well. I don't know if it's the language gap but he was not really smiling and welcoming. He asked us for the amount in cash right away when we arrived, he waited for us to go withdraw money and we found it a bit rude. But after we met the very nice Amalia and we forgot our first bad impression. The kitchen was not really well provided but Amalia got us everything we asked for. The balcony was tiny and we couldn't stay there because there was water leaking on it (probably air conditioning). But there was a very convenient clothesline on the street that we used.

Regarding to what we found on the other islands, the room was expensive because there's no terrasse or garden, no breakfast and no swimming pool. But we were happy to find it as it was a last-last minute booking in the middle of august. We had a good stay of 3 night. The city was supposed to be just a step in our trip but it turned into a good surprise (I recommend you to go eat and listen to music to Ano Syros and to take the bus for remote beaches) The location of the studio was just perfect, the room was quiet, the bed was large, we slept very well. Amalia , who is in charge of cleaning and helping customers was very nice and helpful. She let us her mobile phone to contact her for any questions and she answered our SMS very quickly.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Comfortable stay!

Amazing place near the apollon theatre and the town hall. Near asteria beach. Very friendly host and staff! Fast wi-fi. Very good prices! I suggest you to stay there if you aim to visit syros!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Budget option with some difficulties.

The check in was very difficult as I arrived very early and would have wanted to store my luggage in the place before I start to explore the city. As early check in was not possible, I left my luggage to nearby café and came back after midday as agreed, but there was nobody there. Finally a local plumber reach the guy and I could go in. After this I am not very happy with service... There was a strong bad smell in the night time.

Great location. Spacious room. Balcony.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

In the very heart of the town
    • Double Room with City View

Our host speaks very limited English, but we have had quite satisfying communication.

A spacious studio in an old building with the soul, in the very heart of the town, just behind The Town Hall, between the library and theater. The town beach, with incredible view, is just 5 minutes by walk.

The rooms are near the center and good value for money.

Avoid this property if you want to pay by credit card, as they do not accept them!

The rooms are near the center and good value for money.

airconditions from the other apartments were placed on the...
    • Double Room with City View

airconditions from the other apartments were placed on the terrace outside our bedroom. they were rather noisy.

Convenient location

The host was unfriendly

Convenient location

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Excellent location in city centre

Spare storage space limited

Good city centre location with sea view

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Near the town square, quiet, clean.
    • Double Room with City View

Could have some more cutlery in the kitchen, like a knife.

Good beds. Balcony to dry your clothes, spacious room.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Room 6, top to top agein
    • Double Room with Sea View

Room 6. Great little summergottage on the roof. Second time there, love it! Kisses to A <3

• Reviewed: 3 October 2015

Good location near the main square (though a little hard to...

Not sure if all the apartments are the same size, but I was in a basement apartment that was quite challenging for someone of my height. Especially the bathroom, which had a floor that was a step higher, I had to shower and brush my teeth, etc, hunched over. I think even someone of an average height would have trouble with that bathroom.

Good location near the main square (though a little hard to find at first) and the owners seemed friendly enough, though their English wasn't very strong.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

Good location up a quiet street close to the centre.

We had trouble getting in, we were late arriving due to misreading the ferry timetable but it proved difficult to contact the owner by phone or email. Another resident helped and eventually spoke to the owner and we got in. We didn't see the owner until night before we left. Small balcony.

Good location up a quiet street close to the centre. Comfy bed

• Reviewed: 27 June 2015

Very good position.

Very good position. Room was spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 May 2015

Very central

Very central

• Reviewed: 4 May 2015

We loved the small terrace with view over the city and the...

We loved the small terrace with view over the city and the sea. Our hostess was super friendly and helpful!

There are also 11 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.