Reviews of Atlantida Villas

Main Street, Oia, 84702, Greece

#117 of 119 Holiday rentals in Oia

6.1

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Facilities in the apartment were faling apart. Kitchenette was old and badly maintained, fridge was rusty and lightenining on the toilet por. When I did the check out they tried to charge me 5% for paying with credit card. I didn't accept but had to argue, Breakfast was poor. If you didn't go early there was nothing left

Views from the terrace

• Suite

The bed was horrible in our room. In addition, upon checkout, they charged us an extra 5% on top of the bill we had been guaranteed on Booking.com. Now I have to fight with my credit card to get charged the amount I was supposed to.

The staff was very nice and there is a cute little tavern directly across the street that is a great place to view the sunset

• Studio with Caldera View

The entire hotel is very dated. Our room was awkwardly shaped. No room to sit, put our baggage or watch TV. The bed's mattress was 2 inches and we had back problem the entire stay with my husband. The bed was in a mezzanine and my husband could not stand up. Same problem in the shower and no light in the shower. The food at breakfast was very basic and not very good. Overall, this hotel is way overpriced for the amenities. Very disappointed with the stay and very uncomfortable. The hotel is further than we thought from the center. 20 mins walk to get to the shops and restaurants.

The view from the pool is great but this is the only good thing about the hotel.

• Studio with Caldera View

We were unaware of the 5% credit card fee upon check out. However as there was no noted correspondence they kindly waived the fee. Just something to note for others but no real issue.

Great value for money, lovely staff, stunning views of the caldera and clean spacious rooms. Perfect if you are after a serene quieter area, just 10 minute walk from the white cliff houses of oia town.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Beautiful location with rooms overlooking caldera. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. Pool and lounge area facilities were nice. We were allowed to drop off bags early and go into town while we waited for our room to be ready. There was good communication with staff throughout our booking process whenever we had a question. Breakfast was good. We were very happy with our stay and would return again

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

Cons, not as clean as most the places we have stayed, little mini ants everywhere! Wifi was terrible. Breakfast was not very good with very limited selection, it was 830-1000 but if you arrived at 9, many items would already be gone for the day, and there isn’t many to start off with!! I would skip the breakfast option, and many many people we talked while we were there felt the same. They did have a few options for fresh fruit which was nice.

Positives, wonderful location to watch the sunset, bus stop just outside for going to other island destinations. View amazing, nice pool.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

the breakfast could have been a little better as in quantity.

The Breakfast could have been a little better but for the value and the views this place is amazing. Short walk to town center of Oia makes this place a must stay. The staff was great and accommodating.

everything was perfect

It was aww so beautiful! Anything we wanted we just asked. Chort walk to centet of Oia. Love, love , love and very peaceful and friendly staff. Daily room cleaning and towels.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

We found the main room quite dark and the kitchenette did not have everything that we needed to make simple meals (eg. cutting board, cutting knives).

Atlántida has gorgeous views and lovely pools. It's location is very good - close to walk to the heart to Oia but far enough away from the crowds. It provided very good value for a family of four.

• Suite

One night during our stay, the hotel was overbooked. We knew that beforehand but the owner assured me he would work things out. I called several weeks before to check and was advised to come and not book elsewhere for the last nights. During our first days, there was still no proactive update until the night before - then we were told there was no space and we had to check out. The owner handed me a list of hotels (from booking.com) they were twice as much in cost and not all available for our last two nights. Needless to say it tainted our experience and I was left trying to find hotel that we could move to the next morning. There was never any guarantee but the owner did not put any effort to try to find us a new room - as promised. The day we checked out he was not even professional enough to be at reception when we checked out. The trip started out really nice - it was a dream trip for my mom -but the lack of service and understanding from the owner will result in me never going back, never recommending - and this review. (The rest of the staff were very nice and accommodating - no complaint at all there.). We ended up moving to another hotel that was even more special - same price - so our holiday ended with a happy note.

Location and pool were perfect. Cleaning was absolutely perfect!

Room for little improvement, things like update furniture e.g some chairs at breaking point, shower equipment and the AC but otherwise great.

The view was spectacular! The facilities were good and clean, breakfast was sufficient. Would recommend to friends and family definitely.

There are so many positives about Atalantida Villas that I hate having to think of a negative. However, just to prepare people before they arrive, the fittings and fixture are not the most modern, as you might expect - but the generous amount of outside space and incredible vista more than make up for thIs and it did not affect our enjoyment one iota. I would definitely always go back to Atlantida Villas, when travelling to Santorini.

This was the second time that we have stayed in Atlantida Villas and we would definitely go back again. Situated at the highest point of Oia, our view over the Caldera and sweeping down to the town, with its white buildings and blue dome roofs, was spectacular. Compared to the few other residences close by, in Atlantida Villas there is so much outside space to chill and enjoy the beautiful, peaceful surroundings. I love it there. We were given a warm welcome by George and his staff as well as Athena, the lovely housekeeper who made sure we were all well looked after. A huge added bonus for us is the close proximity of Santorini Mou; a traditional Greek restaurant which is just across the road. Go there to enjoy great food, fantastic music and excellent banter. I can’t wait to go back and do it all again! 💕

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The hotel staff does not service guests properly. Our personal request which I placed over a month prior to our arrival in the property was never attended. I was only a treat for my wife on her birthday. The breakfast was a disappointment. Staff in painting clothes attending breakfast. Tables unclean. Just improper and unattentive service. It is no value for money. I will never come back nor recommend it.

The view and villa style accomodation is outstanding. It is located in one of the best if not the best surrounding in Santorini (Thera)

• Superior Studio with Caldera View

The housecleaning time was inconvenient and I don't believe there was an option to place a "do not disturb" tab on the door. Housekeeping would come shortly after 10 each morning, which in my opinion is somewhat early for vacationers. I felt bad that we continued to have to tell them to leave and come back to clean later.

The staff was so helpful - Penelope, in particular, was a great resource for all our questions and suggestions for what to do while on the island. Our villa was a modest size but was just great for two people. We booked the honeymoon villa that had a large outside space overlooking the pool with views of the caldera. The poolside was always kept clean and comfortable. The grounds are clean and well decorated with beautiful flowers. The location is just outside Oia - 15 min walk. Away from the crowds, but still accessible. Restaurants and Grocery within 5/10 min walk. And a bus stop right outside the gates.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

The bathroom needs to be updated. The breakfast could have been better. The keys didn’t seem to be working well. Took us a few mins everytime to enter the room.

The location- The views were stunning. The pools were well maintained. The pathway to Oia from behind the villa was perfect! The staff were helpful at all times and had a friendly disposition. The tavern right across the villa was absolutely wonderful.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Choice of breakfast is limited. If u reach the breakfast area early u will get all avlb if u late a little then availability is u r luck.i think they don't refill.if you ask about info regarding city they are less helpful .swimming pool with no water.

They allow me for early check in . I am thankful for that.rooms are specious and very clean.beds are comfortable.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

The property did not meet any of our facility requirements. The staff, especially the lady was very rude. We would want to demand a 30% refund back. The fridge in our room was not working. The TV in our room was not working. The pool was the main reason we booked this hotel which ,did not ultimately land up having any water in it. None of the facilities that was mentioned on Booking.com like microwave ironing facilities et cetera was not provided in the room. The breakfast was very horrible. One day the lights went out, and the hotel did not have a inverter or generator to back up the lighting. Hence we were freezing cold till evening. And we could not have a bath. Please check with the hotel manager before booking this hotel as they may not have the facilities in the hotel as mentioned on the website. We paid a lot of money so that these facilities will be provided to us, but none of them were there . We Paidlot for nothing .

Nothing except the view

• Suite

The grounds weren't kept up. The spa was dirty with a nasty waterline scum. The pots were full of dead weeds. The pool mats were worn down and gross. The umbrellas were broken. The noise from the revolving door guest's was maddening.

The view was really nice as well as the location.

See above.

Breakfast was included but both days they told me it was over and there was no food left by 9:15 and 9:30 and it was supposed to go until 10. Rude and unfriendly service.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

Exept the cleaning personnel, the other staff members were a bit snobbish and unwelcoming. The breakfast ”buffet” was almost empty by 09:30 and the reason was, that the asian guests eat so much, so ”sorry, there is nothing much left after them”. Also, if you happen to enter the breakfast room at 08:27, expect to be yelled about the 08:30 opening hour. Even tho, the ”buffet” is ready. No flexibility. Oia’s hotels are pretty expensive, but for this price, that we payed for our 4 nights, we strongly think, that it was not worth it. And in the end, the receptionists missunderstanding about the pick-up time back to the port, almost cost us missing our ferry back to Athens. Thank Goofy, we did catch it.

The peaceful location and cleanliness was perfect. The cleaning lady made our days by being so kind and friendly. Pools are great.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

- It is important to understand that the hotel is a good 10-15 min walk along the clifftop path from the edge of Oia, rather than on the edge of the town as we thought. This is probably not a huge issue for most people but my friend had limited mobility so we found it hard to walk into town, and there are very few taxis. Luckily we had tours booked for two days, and also hired a car one day which made a big difference as we were able to drive to other villages and towns, including Fira. - The staff were tired at the end of the season, and not really interested in giving much service, but would help if you asked. - They really need to invest in some new furniture - everything's a bit tired, there were not many umbrellas to give shade around the larger pool, and the chairs both inside and on the patio of the rooms were very uncomfortable. The family apartment is also not set up in a way that you can sit together unless you are at the table or out on the patio.

- The view is amazing, and really that is what you are paying for here. - The breakfast is fine, though not fancy. Served on a nice roof terrace that also has the great view. - Fun small pool just in front of our room that overlooked the caldera and the path where people were schlepping from Fira to Oia.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The apartments we stayed in were authentic/nice, but overall rundown. The air conditioner in the first apartment was broken when we arrived late at night and there was a big puddle of water near the backdoor. George cleaned up the mess straight away, but the air conditioner was not fixed. We complained the following day and they moved us straight away which was good - George was helpful. The bathrooms were a bit grubby and the staff at breakfast were rude. If you don't mind basic accommodation, with basic facilities and want a great view of the ocean away from the noise of central Oia, then this is your place.

The view from our apartment balcony was priceless and the pool was great. The apartment had a stove so we could cook and it was away from the noise/chaos of central Oia - it is only a 10 minute walk to Oia and the views from the walk are amazing.

• Studio with Caldera View

- The images online are misleading. The rooms are incredibly small. My wife, who is 5'4" was unable to stand upright upstairs where the bed was located. - Bathrooms are not what you would expect from a "Villa". - We were told there were "2 pools and 2 hot tubs". Frustrated that the room did not meet our expectations, we decided to hang out at the hot tub. The water was cold. I turned on the jets. The water was still cold. I went up to the reception and asked how to turn on the hot tub. They told me it was "heated by the sun". When I asked if there was hot water for the hot tub, they told me, "no". - When we were checking out of the hotel, the owner wrote my bill on a piece of paper. One amount was the amount quoted by Booking.com. He said this was the "cash" payment. He then proceeded to charge me an additional 5% to pay by card!!! This was never mentioned and never agreed upon. And again, he wrote this on a piece of scratch paper! Completely unprofessional and I would expect more from "Villas" that are listed with Booking.com. - I would in no way EVER recommend this villa to ANYONE. I suggest finding a better place to stay for the money.

The outdoor area and the pools look nice.

There was a lady (owner?/staff) who was not friendly or helpful. This definitely affected the experience of staying here even for one night. I asked for breakfast to be arranged as I had an early checkout (breakfast for 6 was included in price) and I was told simply by her ... No we don't do that. The air conditioning didn't really work properly.

The view was incredible and is what you pay for. The family apartment was nice and spacious with a small infinity pool available right outside the family rooms. Beds were soft and linen was comfortable. The man at reception was kind and helpful. The Atlantida has potential to be an excellent accommodation choice in Oia however needs some TLC and personality.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Breakfast was minimal - you also had to boil your own kettle if you wanted a hot coffee. It was a fair distance to get to a beach to swim in. Needed transport.

Amazing views from our room and plenty of space for 4 people. The pool was clean and lovely to swim in. The restaurant directly across the road from the hotel was just sensational for food, value and service.

• Studio with Caldera View

The reason why I booked this property was because I saw on bookings com site they had a private hot tub with room when we asked how to turn it on we were informed there was no heat in any of jacuzzis ! That was very disappointing:(.... they were lacking basic amenities... coffee machine broken at breakfast. No mini bar, no restaurant, distance to shopping ,food ,restaurants....20 min walk Villas old and out dated but very clean... View we're best part. Coffee pots in room but no coffee....

The views were the best part!

• Suite

To start with, the staff didnt help us with our luggage to the room, knowing that there r more than a 100 step, and we had 2 30mg suitcases, the woman was happy to just watch my husband carry one by one to the room. We were surprised with an old room with old furniture and old bathroom. No toiletries except one shampoo (which literally doesnt wash my hair). No water bottles! No restaurant at the hotel! Oh and the breakfast is from 8:30 to 10. If U arrive 9:15 everything will be gone by then😂 No refills

The view. The balcony sitting.

• Suite

Really needed to reinvest on some of the property. E.g. exterior, pools, "hot"tubs, etc... Could be a really nice property if they remodeled and purchased new furniture for the room. The bed however was worse than a inexpensive foldout couch. Also, the cleanliness of the room leaved a little to be desired.

Beautiful views. Very close to the main drag of oia. Reasonably priced in context of the rest of oia. Breakfast wasn't as bad as the reviews I had read on this site.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The breakfast was the worst I've ever had. The coffee/milk was gray. The breakfast was from 8:30-10AM but once the food ran out, they did not replenish anything. The staff did not care. The towels were also as a hard as a rock. Also, if you pay with credit card, it is more expensive that the website price.

The location and views were gorgeous. The room was okay, it had everything we needed. It was the cheapest hotel we could find in Oia, so you get what you pay for. If you eat breakfast somewhere else and don't mind the terrible staff and hard towels, I'd say it was worth paying less money for gorgeous views.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

Rooms are basic. Breakfast is a joke. No bread for the 4 days we were there. Cake and cereal. Should not be allowed to say breakfast included.

Location was excellent. 10 min walk to central Oia. Because it wasn't in the main part you still had privacy and had the views. It was also peaceful.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The breakfast facilities were disappointing. Not a great selection of continental options and nothing that looked appealing to eat. We went up on the first morning of our stay and decided to buy in breakfast supplies from the supermarket and eat on th balcony instead.

The view was incredible, from our room you could see the sun set just as clearly as if you'd gone to the tourist viewing points. There are no words to describe this view! It was so stunning that my partner chose the balcony of our room at Atlantida Villas at sunset to propose to me, and I said yes!

• Suite

Drivers are bad we were in an accident and luckily was not serious he was on his mobile while driving me and my wife fell off quad and landed on the road

Scenery

Very very rude owners. They keep an eye on you how much u have in breakfast. Like if you want another toast they will simply refuse and very very rude behaviour with guest. Pl do not recommend to any body

Location was some what ok

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The water pressure in the shower is questionable and fluctuates between acceptable and very low. Our room was on the small side but the view is breathtaking. The staff were pleasant but not as enthusiastic as our previous hotel at Akrotiri.

The view from our room, the ease of parking, the pools and easy to get to with minimal stairs and vicinity to Oia being a short 10 minute walk along the picturesque coastline.

• Superior Studio with Caldera View

Staff didn't seem to care much about anything. A woman who seemed to be the Managers wife complained regularly about poor paying job. Just a touch too far to walk into Oia on hot days. 5% fee for paying by credit card - cost us 90 Euros.

Spectacular view, but anything on the caldera side would.

• Studio with Caldera View

The price that was announced on booking was onle for payment in cash. To pay in credit card it was 5% plus than announced. The bathroom is very bad and old. The hotel need refurbishment.

The view and the pool

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

There were loud noises coming from the level above us which would disturb our sleep. Apart from that the rooms were comfortable.

The beds were comfy and the rooms were nice and cosy. Also the view was amazing.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

When you click on 'Property Location' on the Booking.com confirmation, the location is not accurate. The best way I can describe it from Oia is to walk on the pathway towards Fira and go past the desalination plant and there the parhe becomes a gravel trail. You'll come to the property with a sign marked Atlantida about 200m past that point.

Location at the edge of Oia was ideal. having a pool was definitely a good chalice as it was so hot during the day.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Also true that staff were not overwhelmingly friendly but courteous and helpful. If you seek five star luxury with all bells and whistles - this is not the place. But I would give it more credit than other reviews have. Value for money-wise, with Oia prices, I would say it is worth staying here. As my husband puts it (who usually prefers luxury places - this reminds him of a good beach resort - like when he did surfing trips).

To be honest, we read a number of reviews in advance and found them to be very critical so our expectations were low. Therefore we found better than expected. True, the facilities are old and condition could do we some re-vamp. But for us, breakfast was just fine (we don't usually do big breakfasts with the bacon and eggs so definitely met out needs) and the pool was our favourite part. Great for our two little boys to play in everyday. Very conveniently located to Oia central and can walk there easily (in fact avoid taking a car - the single lane traffic, with the buses that frequently stop and lack of parking is a nightmare). Views are incredible

the breakfast was very poor ,and not clean ,.the hot water for Tea was about 40 Degree maximum,. the lady who was responsible for breakfast was not taking care about the sanitary matter, by hand without any gloves, touching the food , and put the cheese on tray!! we stayed 3 days ,i could eat cold boiled egg,only .My wife was asking espresso , and the Lady refused with excuse that since they order the capsules but not delivered yet ! during the 3 days stay my wife couldn't drink the any espresso.! sorry that she couldn't be friendly with Guests and help us to have nice memory. we paid more than 1700 Euro, and i am wondering what was the cost ,to offer better and acceptable breakfast?

the manager was a nice man with enough attention to the guests and from morning to night in the office . the place was ok and very nice view to the see.

• Superior Studio with Caldera View

Staff were very unfriendly. Rooms were not plush, but had what we needed.

Location was fantastic. 10 to 15 minute walk to get into the center of town, and you avoid all of the backed up traffic in town. Pools were nice. View was amazing.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

Don't use the hotel driver he is hopeless!! Pre book airport transfers as they are cheaper and much more efficient.

This is a property that is all about the real estate. The views are amazing and as it is out of Oia it is very quiet. If you want modern don't go here. If you want Greek authentic then it is fine. The room is modest but is fine for people who understand the Greek way. Oia is about 15 minutes on foot using the mountain side footpath, which is beautiful. The hotel has two pools and a jacuzzi looking out over the ocean. Breakfast is simple continental style.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Rooms outdated. Bathroom was smelly, toilet leaked, shower was very old and unpleasant. We did not use the kitchen but it was outdated as well. Wi-fii did not work.

Staff was friendly. Convinient location. Surroundings looked great on photos. Great views.

• Run Of The House

Amazing view! Good location - not far from Oia (5 min by walk) but in cozy place far from crowded streets . Room was big and comfortable, with a good view, nice small kitchen (well equipped) and huge bathroom.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

Staff not happy. Our reservation was cancelled due to lack of good internet service I beleive and email not sent or ? Anyway, we luckly were able to get a room for the last 3 nights but had to move in the middle.

Location was great- view was fantastic. Off the path a little which was good.. 1/2 mile walk to downtown so didn't have to fight tragic getting in and out. Just walked. Good morning breakfast. Rooms cute and comfy.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The hotel staff "Peppi" is the worst person I have ever met in my travel experience. She is rude and unprofessional. She didn't show any friendly welcome to the guests or provide fine-quality service. She flipped her tongue quickly when she forgot about her late check out confirmation to us. "you guys"! was the way she called us. When we asked her to make reservation for our dinner, she suggested another place where she could make own extra money from it. It's hard for us to trust her. Although the view from rooftop is amazing, breakfast was less and low quality. Silverware were too dirty. There're yellow spots all over. Air cond. didn't work so we couldn't sleep the whole night. Hotel staff came to check and said it's fine. In the evening, George brought a fan that didn't work. He didn't apologize and later complained that he was tired because we bothered him at night. The next day they offered new room to us. It's smaller than what we booked. As a frequent traveler and "Customer Service" trainer, I would like to suggest the Hotel manager or the owner to revisit how their staff performs. Otherwise, they will definitely lose this business. This is not worth $300 per night at all. No apology has been given to us. Two nights at this hotel ruined our trip!

Perhaps, the only good thing is hotel pool. Swim with the view of Aegean sea.

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Power went out overnight. +40 degrees. No way to get a hold of staff. Even there emergency number didn't work. No apologies after a sleepless night with our boiling hot 1 yr old

• Suite

Recommendation: Avoid at all costs - this location should be delisted from bookings.com. This place is is not rustic or chic it really is poor, a ripe off and should be avoided at all costs (even if it is the last place available with vacancies in Oia – there is a reason for that). On top of this they added a 5% credit card fee when checkin-out - so the price on bookings.com is not what you pay! Location: The Villas are not at the GPS location provided, but a further at 36.4605860, 25.3928211 which is 388m further out of town, along either a busy road or an unlighted pathway at night. The location is actually 1.6km from the Oia blue church view point or which is about in the middle of Oia – so beware that you are paying Oia prices for not being in Oia. 1/5 Accuracy of Booking: We booked a room with a balcony which looked nice in the pictures on bookings.com; but what we received was a small, pokey room with no outside space and no light and just enough room for a bed, fridge and a small 2 person table, you could not even swing a cat and you were charged a top dollar for what should be described as 1970s and dates. After complaints, we were switched to a room with a small external balcony, but and loft like bed on which if you are over 5’10” you hit your head, but at least this had some windows and a small outdoor space. The bed was extremely small and uncomfortable and A/C only reached part of the room. 0/5 WiFi & Internet: WiFi is implemented by multiple Aps so that you have to connect to each one if you move to a different place and while the WiFi signal is strong, the actual bandwidth available is very poor (My tests indicate approximately 6Mbps ADSL for the whole complex). With the number of people at the complex of villas the speed can become very intermittent. 1/5 Staff & Friendliness: Staff are unfriendly and it seems like you are imposing on them. 0/5 Breakfast & Food: No tea or coffee or water in rooms.

Features: Yes there are pools and a nice caldera view – don’t count on anything more. There is only one good thing and that is the view - but you can get a good view like this at hundreds of other establishments across the island. 2/5 Cleanliness: The only other things which could be mentioned as a positive (at a push) is cleanliness: Rooms are tired and dated, though seems to have been recently painted in an attempt to make them less gloomy. Rooms get cleaned, but towels feel like sandpaper. 3/5

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

The smell of cleaning liquids were very very strong.

The beds were very comfortable. The location was beautiful with the caldera view. Pools were nice too.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

The Villas were traditional and homely. They Could've been decorated a little more modern, the bathroom was quite old, I would suggest a bath be installed if possible for kids.

The view waa literally like a photograph. Waking up to that every morning was simply amazing. The staff were wonderful with our kids and super helpful, also we often had the pool to ourselves.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Studio with Caldera View

The hotel don't look like their photos, the room is extremely dirty dirty and old, bathroom has strange smell, and small mosquitos flying around when I tried to sleep. Awful! And feels like this hotel cheated on not providing new photos on booking.com. Feels like hotel know about the situation and they don't want to make any change. Never stay in this place I moved to another hotel next morning even though they still charge me full amount from cancelled booking.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Staff was accommodating, but not friendly. The pictures of this property are a bit deceiving. It was fine, but not as nice as it appeared in the photo.

The view cannot be beaten and we had a small pool right outside our room. I preferred staying slightly outside of town to avoid the crowds. I would recommend renting a car, though.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

The reception person was the only rude individual we encountered on our entire 2.5 weeks in Greece. We were there for the view of the caldera, but there was a huge plant in the center of our patio blocking much of the view. The kitchenette had very limited cooking equipment. The Booking.com description says "sofa, sofa bed" but the "sofa bed" was a piece of foam on slats and this was the "sofa" as well. Also, the jacuzzi is not heated and it had an odd layer of foam. The light bulbs were the older, low quality, hideous blue LED bulbs. Better light bulbs would enhance the quality of the stay a lot. If your room isn't great, consider asking to see another one.

The location was lovely and the breakfast east was very good. There was free parking, a valuable commodity in Oia, the northernmost tip of Santorini. Oia is much nicer than Fira, the famous part of Santorini

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The owner was unapproachable & didn't make you feel welcome. It was like getting blood out of a stone when asking him information. The quality of the toiletries was extremely cheap & the towels were very thin & rough. The coffee maker & kettle would've been great if there was tea & coffee provided. I just would've expected more considering how expensive the hotel was. All of these points made would be so easy to rectify if the owner cared about his guests.

The view was outstanding but that is about it.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

The bathrooms and kitchen area need to be renovated to truly enjoy the unit. The furniture placement is awkward and the chairs and sofa really need to be replaced with something newer and more comfortable that fits the space better.

The view from the balcony makes up for absolutely any minor cosmetic problems inside the unit. The housekeeping staff was incredibly kind and helpful.

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

They don't have 24 hours service so if you don't check in before 9pm you will need to find your room by yourself any surprise may appear.

Great view and breakfast

• Studio with Caldera View

The cleaners who came to clean the room every day didn't fully clean the rooms, left bins without bin bags in, didn't give clean towels. There was also no option for do not disturb. The bathroom could also do with being re done, bit old for the money you pay for the room.

Lovely location and view

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

You had to reach breakfast really soon. if any thing got finished they didn't put more. They woukd just shrug their shoulders and say its over. They only give boiled egg no other option.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Superior Studio with Caldera View

The shower was good but could have been better.

We loved our stay! The room was great and had everything we needed. We had a great view from the balcony. Breakfast is upstairs with a view of the caldera! The pool areas were great. There is a nice 5 - 10 minute walk along the cliff paths to get into Oia town.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Lots of flies on two of the days (quite common in santorini and due to weather changes - not the hotels fault obviously) the bathroom could have done with updating but it did the job. Good shower pressure and plenty of supplies. The second 'bedroom' is actually an open plan mezzanine with two single beds. It was fine because we spent little time in the property but it means you need to be very quiet when others are sleeping as you can hear everyone in the property. This wouldn't put me off returning however. We were very happy there and we're a fussy bunch.

I loved the layout of the property and the large private terrace. The apartment itself is quite compact but was perfect for us. We were four in total. The view from the terrace was incredible. We drank santorini wine with a full moon reflecting off the ocean. We were all astounded. This part of Santorini is easily the most beautiful place on earth. Also the villa, although quite a basic set up, is spotless, freshly decorated in the living quarters. The manangement made us the best iced Greek coffee I had ever tasted. Tip: if you can bring a little hamper of snacks / wine so you can relax on the terrace on arrival you will be very happy that you did!

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Suite

Had to carry luggage up and down stairs upon arrival and departure. Also, limited breakfast selections. At our other stays we had eggs cooked different ways and meats. Pools not heated. Dead bugs in bathroom floor.

The view of the Caldera

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Superior Studio with Caldera View

The very small room was unexpected as the photographs did not convey that impression. The room was also tired looking. Overall not great value for money but having said that Oia is expensive.

Great views of Santorini

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Suite

NOT A KING BED! Reserved this room for the "King" bed and when we got there this facility does not have any King beds.

Great location, breakfast included, fairly large room/apartment. Amazing Views!!!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Studio with Caldera View

The man on the desk was not welcoming at all! He did not give eye contact and there was no assistance with our luggage at all. The breakfast is pre prepared for everyone early on each tray and left to sit on the bar making it unfresh when served. A man served our breakfast and then also emptied the bins. Vey disappointed with the hotel.

This was a very disappointing stay. After leaving accomodation at the same price in Oia this did not make the grade.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

Breakfast could be improved- but you pay for the view.

Loved the location, view and staff friendliness and flexibility. Could see sunset from villa. Staff very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• Special Offer - Studio with Caldera View

Tried to give us the wrong room (that was smelly). After we finally could speak to the Manager, he gave us a similar room but a double bed instead of twin beds, stating that type of room doesnt exist. there were hairs and dust in the corners. No spare toilet paper in the room (we had only half a roll), as well as no shower or body liquid soap. As for the breakfast, the soft boiled eggs are cold and hard boiled and the orange juice is really undrinkable. DONT GO THERE!

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

We had to share our terrace with another family... and this terrace was by the road with a view on cars ! No privacy to relax, to eat quietly... Very disappointing

Excellent location. Short walk to go to the beach. Very well equiped apartment and large enough for a family. Cleopatra is really nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

In general no cleanliness, low quality breakfast , staff not friendly and supportive. Found big difference compared to the pictures

Location is convenient to visit Oia if you want go walking. Room had sea view

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Our room was really dirty. The sheets, the towels everything smelled like they were left in the closet for ages. The bathroom was really old and the worst of all was the smell because they did not have a ventilation system. The was no light in the attic because the light bulbs did not work. Last but not least, the breakfast! Not only it was poor for a 4 star hotel but it was also, out, in the hot and definitely not fresh. Certainly the hotel did not reflect the price we paid ( really expensive for nothing). It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed.

The view was good

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

Nothing to complain about other than lack of hot food selection for breakfast.

secluded. 2 pools and a spa. beautiful scenery. easy walk to Oia. layout of apartment is great. roomy. i would stay again if I return to Oia. 2.4k from sunset area of Oia. great little arch ways around the hotel for perfect photo ops.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Only the breakfast

Amazing location! This hotel was everything we needed. The accomodation was nice and functional. It is however the view and the location you are paying for. We absolutely loved our stay

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Run Of The House

Apartments look much better in the website, in reality very depressing and cost too much for what they give. Not friendly manager. On his face written "leave me alone".

The views.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Top Level Studio with Caldera View

I probably wouldn't spend that much money on the villa again.

The view was unbelievable. It was like a dream. The breakfast was amazing and super filling. The staff were super helpful and supportive. Everyone was so kind. They let us have breakfast early and organised our taxi to the airport.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Family Apartment with Caldera View

The arrival welcome and induction was excellent. Staff sat down with us and talked through all services avail and our proximity and access to the centre so we could easily make our way around the town. Boutique definitely describes this hotel accurately. Love the pool area and views right across town from their.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

Apart from the location there is NOTHING else that reminds me of the word "like". The place needs a major revamp, smelly rooms, very damp. We checked in and out the very same day.

Pictures of the hotel on the website were great. Location is very close to hub in Oia. Unfortunately this is where it ends. The place is old, dirty and the website is misleading.