Reviews of BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong 4 stars

308 Des Voeux Road West, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#188 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

I would come again
    • Superior Double Suite

The only one little complaint I had was the bath towel was too thin. That's it.

The room was beautiful. Very comfortable with everything I want to make my extended stay very accommodating.

Booked this hotel last minute after a terrible stay...
    • Superior Double Suite

WiFi wasn’t working on our floor and it took more than 24hours (and several complaints from us!) to fix it. So we had to go to the lobby to use the WiFi which was a pain. We had to give 500HKD ‘deposit’ for the room key which was fine but I was told on check out that I wouldn’t get the money back for at least two weeks which I thought was odd. There was also an old smell in our room but to be honest it disappears after a few minutes! Not sure there’s anything they can really do about it!!

Booked this hotel last minute after a terrible stay elsewhere in the city. Staff were lovely, room was clean and comfortable. We couldn’t get hot water from the shower but within 2 minutes of us ringing reception there was a knock on the door to resolve it. The concierge was very helpful with bags and also rang a restaurant to book dinner for us & a taxi to take us to the airport! Overall very happy!

Location was accessible but I have to comment the rooms for...
    • Superior Twin Room

Rooms may need a little refurbishing as it looks a little dated.

Location was accessible but I have to comment the rooms for being spacious and comfortable. Air con was amazingly cold and everything was neat and tidy!

Good hotel in Sheung Wan
    • Superior Twin Room

Sometimes WiFi was slow. Three times the fire alarm activated in the early morning. Calling the reception for information, they confirmed they were doing some tests (at 7 am!): very annoying. Bad smell in the corridor all the time of our stay (10th floor). Noisy air conditioner.

Big (with respect to HK standard) and clean room. Free tea and coffee facilities. Free two half-liter bottle of water every day. Nice hotel, a bit old-fashion. Located conveniently, close to many shops and at the MTR station. Possibility to leave the luggage after the check out without charge. Comfortable bed and pillow. TV with some international channels (e.g., BBC News, Bloomberg)

Location for my purposes was good
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was not very clean upon my arrival and it had a very pungent smell. Also, there was a sign at the front desk for a “deal” on the minibar. No one asked me to “opt” in at check-in, and upon check out was told I would have had to have done so in order to get the deal. Ended up paying 3x as much as I had expected from the signage.

Location for my purposes was good

recommended espcially the price.
    • Superior Twin Room

the only thing that we were not satisfied was the breakfast, limited choices of food. hoping to have variety of food everyday.

the place is good especially the location. it is located in a district where you can find everything...food, shops, great ocean view, money changers, bus and train stations (including the express bus going to the airport).

Value for money and rooms are big compared to other HK...
    • Superior Twin Room

The reception staff were not friendly. The guy was more keen to get back to his work rather than to answer our queries. And also the room had a musky smell.

Value for money and rooms are big compared to other HK hotels.

Love this hotel for our stays in HK. The rooms are larger than most in HK and the rates are good.
    • Superior Double Suite

The beds are quite hard. When I mentioned this to the front desk, they did have one of the service staff come to our room and add an extra quilt under the bedding to make it softer. It helped a bit but not a lot.

The location is very convenient. Just outside is a tram stop which makes it easy to access all of Hong Kong Island. The rooms are very large and well equipped. When we had a problem with a lamp, we contacted the front desk and they immediately had a repairman come and fix the lamp.

Not Bad
    • Superior Double Suite

Nice rooms and helpful cleaning and poertering staff. Reception staff unhelpful. Gym is a room with a half size treadmill and a bike. Not an actual gym.

Would stay again as the room was very good.

This is our go-to hotel in Hong Kong island, best location...
    • Superior Double Suite

This is our go-to hotel in Hong Kong island, best location ever!!! can go out at night and still catch the last tram that will drop you right in front of the hotel

It is fine for its price
    • Superior Twin Room

Receptionists were unfriendly on checkin and checkout. I told them that she makes me feel like I am disturbing her as I am checking out but she reacted much unsocial way. Perhaps they are not well trained. Sheets have spots and shower has hair and dirts.

Price and location.

Great value for money. Skip the breakfast. Enjoy the big rooms.
    • Superior Double Suite

Terrible breakfast in a very average breakfast room. Awful food. Offhand breakfast staff. The hotel location is in the older part of town and a bit of a trudge to get there on foot but has loads of character. Some of the desk staff were a bit offhand and acted like they were doing you a favour.

Very large comfortable rooms. Higher stories are very quiet. Great space. Well thought out rooms. Older but still have style. Nice lobbies. Rooms are clean. Good value for money. Great doorman. Nice cleaning staff. Can recommend this hotel.

No frills hotel - good location and clean rooms. Ok staff. Still good value for money, in my view.
    • Superior Twin Room

Hard bed which wreaked havoc on my back. The room wifi is spotty (sometimes unusable at night). Breakfast food is not good.

The rooms are clean. The location is great and close to the MTR (and within walking distance to HKU which is my business destination). The concierge is quite helpful for giving tips in terms of tourist attractions and directions. Overall, its still ok and recommended for the price.

Best Western Plus Hotel is value for money.
    • Superior Double Suite

The staff at reception should be flexible. They didn't allow early check in but stick to the rule of check-in time at 2 pm. I arrived at the hotel at 8 am and only gave me room upon my repeatedly asking at 1:30pm. I have sat at the lobby for 5.5 hours before the room was available. I would advise any travellers to prepare to wait until or close to 2pm before room is available!!!

The overall experience at Best Western Plus Hotel Hong Kong is value for money. The staff for cleaning are very polite.

Nice location.
    • Superior Twin Room

HK locals prefer very hard bed mattresses do be aware of this. If you are not familiar, it may shock you on your first night.

Nice location. Shops, tram and MTR very accessible. Good value. Large room and very functional for us. No issues at all.

The room is larger than the most hotels in HK.
    • Superior Twin Room

We have been treated well during our (PAID) stay , however we were not cared anymore after we checked out. My wife and I had 4 suitcases + 4 bags to carry out of the hotel, I accidentally fell off to the ground , those staffs did not even help us to carry 1 or 2 suitcases or even open the heavy main door for us. Since we already arranged a hired van to pick us up to the airport, We carried those heavy stuffs ourselves to the hotel's car park, that English-speaker , believed to be a security guard , who was sitting in a small control room. When he spotted us coming inside the hotel parking area, he immediately told us the hotel's main door is around the corner. I told him we just checked out and waiting for a hired van to pick us up, then he asked me for the vehicle's plate number, I told him , I will get him the plate number, he seemed to be annoyed by not giving him the numbers right away..Then I need to speak louder and told him that was not my CAR!! I need to look at y iPad from my bag, He did not seem to have any sense that we were carrying so many suitcases and walking up to his little room!!

The room is larger than the most hotels in HK.

Good location hotel with breakfast.
    • Superior Twin Room

When you come in the taxi, there is no drive way to the hotel. Especially when it was raining heavily, I got drenched just take out the luggages from taxi. Twin bed was OK but double room, I would love to have one large bed.

The location. in front of the hotel, tram station is there and across the road, airport bus A12 and A10 stops. Breakfast was offered spacial HKD50, then it was worth it but daily it is the same fare. room was spacious and tea coffee machine was there. Shower was good.

The stay was okay and hotel location accessible to almost all tourist destination. Budget friendly.
    • Superior Twin Room

Advance charging of credit card and still asked if we opt to pay in cash. If we have not validated it with online banking we could have been charged twice

accessible and affordable. Friendly staffs

Despite having booking and check-in timings of 2PM, we were...
    • Superior Twin Room

Despite having booking and check-in timings of 2PM, we were made to wait till 3PM before we got the room. The reason given to us was rooms are not free and being cleaned up. We were given two small bottles of drinking water and we ran out of water at night and requested for more, we were told that only 2 bottles are given a day and will maybe supplied more next day. Pathetic!!

It was OK, not good, just OK!
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotel was out dated with 90s furniture. It smelled like grandmas house when u visit in the summer. Internet in the room was DSL slow. We stayed for 5 days and the fire alarm was setoff twice at night. Front desk personnel were rude, typical for a two star hotel. The bed was hard, like sleeping on the floor.

Hotel was convienently close to restaurants and public transportation. Breakfast was Ok. House keepers are nice and helpful A+!

The tram is right next to the hotel so traveling to the LFK...
    • Superior Double Suite

Air conditioning wasn't the greatest and the food wasn't worth the money.

The tram is right next to the hotel so traveling to the LFK area is cheap and easy.

Always good to stay here
    • Superior Twin Room

One of the very good hotels I have stayed in Hong Kong. It is old, but I would say well maintained. The rooms are very big for Hong Kong and the location of the hotel is great, as there is an airport bus that stops right in front of it and the MTR station is very close as well. Three stops from Central station. Value for money, one of the cheapest hotels from this category. Recommended!

Excellent place to stay and VFM
    • Superior Twin Room

Hope they recruit people at the front desk who would learn to smile and speak proper english ):

The Hotel was perfectly located within easy reach of the : a) The MTR station Sai Ying Pung, was just five minute's walk away. b) The bus routes just outside the hotel were convenient to take us to the centre and to other locations of interest; c) the stop for the Airport shuttle for the Airport express is just opposite the entrance to the hotel; The rooms were spacious and the breakfast was offered at a 50% discount and was VFM. There are plenty of convenience stores like the K Circle, 7 Eleven, and Wellcome close to the hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and the person that I must mention about is Mr. Sun, who mans the Concierge desk and gave service with a smile. He was extremely knowledgeable and even helped me with the local SIM card setup. Thanks Best Western you are running a great place!!! Please keep it up. :) :) :)

Overall is good value and experience.
    • Superior Twin Room

Like to see plants/trees inside lobby and the front entrance to provide more greenery and more welcoming feel.

Room is spacious and clean. Staff is helpful and polite. Location is excellent close to tram, bus and airport bus. We stayed here 3 times during this trip. This is our last stay and got upgraded to a suite which is very comfy.

everything is perfect.
    • Superior Twin Room

the window is dusty, you need to clean it regularly. we cant enjoy city view because the dust cover it all.

everything is perfect. Nice room, clean. Your concierge staff was awesome! helpful!

Overall, our stay was great. Very convenient, indeed.
    • Standard Twin Room

What I didn't like is - the front desk staff are not friendly and smiles a little to none. But the concierge is helpful so it compensates for the front desk staff. I didn't like that the hotel lacks bidet. never mind if its outdated as long as it hygienic.

The location is excellent! Tram, bus or mtr all within walking distance. Near money changers, convenient stores, restaurant serving local dishes, coffee shops etc. Very convenient. The area is a mix of new and old HK.

The location is great.
    • Superior Twin Room

Some of the staff are not friendly. During check in the frontdesk lady is frowning and abrupt( she might be having a bad day) but hey, part of the job is to be welcoming and friendly.

The location is great. Very accessible. The hotel is surrounded by a lot of places you can eat. Room is clean and comfortable. Its bigger than most in HK.

Location was great. Rooms are HUGE compared to other Hong Kong Hotels.
    • Superior Twin Room

The rooms are a tad dated. It's an old hotel so if you're looming for modern it ain't for you! But as i said it's very very big size wise for Hong Kong and it's kept clean!

Room was very spacious. Location is A1. Bustops, trams and metro all within 5 minutes walking. Room was clean. I stayed both here and the best western harbourview and it's a much better hotel minus the pool of course. Also it had a free to use printer which was great for printing boarding passes etc.

Location perfect for move out
    • Superior Double Suite

Bed dirty with hairs of previous customer and cigarette holes on the bed. In past was much better than now (i know this hotel from over 10 years

Location perfect for move out

You can't go wrong with this amazing hotel! Truly wonderful jewel hotel in Hong Kong!
    • Superior Double Suite

One of the best experiences out of my trip to Hong Kong. Im a frequent traveller and have plenty of experience with hotels in Asia and particularly in Hong Kong. Unfortunately I had to deal with a very rare and horrible medical emergency while staying at BW Plus Hotel in HK. The staff and manager handled very well they were truly amazing very helpful and very patient. It shows a high level of professionalism and courtesy. Hotel is very clean and staff is highly trained and rooms exceeded my expectation. I felt very safe and protected in my misadventure. Thank you for all your help to the staff and management of Best Western Plus. Highly recommended. Overall is one of the best hotels in Hong Kong.

Comfortable stay
    • Superior Twin Room

The carpets stink a bit. The property charges a deposit but hasn't mentioned that on Booking.com.

Big room (as per HK standards) Amazing Concierge staff: Really helpful The view from the room

Unmet expectations
    • Superior Twin Room

Room quality. Pictures on the booking.com do not correspond to the reality. A lot of people smoke next to the elavators? Is that allowed these days??? Smelly carpet comes on top. Hotel needs some renovations. Pity as the location is very good!!

Old Spacious hotel with great location and good price!
    • Standard Twin Room

Hard for taxi to wait around the hotel.

Free upgrade to ensuite! It is nice with sea views and a small TV reception room. Everything is nice and comfortable. Had been back for many times.

Good value.
    • Superior Twin Room

The furnitures are a bit dated. The switch to turn on the bedside light is not straight forward, we have to ask the housekeeper to show us how to turn it on.

The room is spacious compare to the other hotels of the same category in the same area. The location of the hotel is great: the tram station is just outside the hotel, the bus stop of the airport buses A12 and A10 is just across the street corner.

My stay was pleasant and I do not have any bad review to mention
    • Superior Twin Room

I am used to having a coffee maker in every room in the US, so I had to bring my own coffee maker to make coffee. There was a hot water maker which works really fast. I will use this next time and bring a French Press to save room in my luggage. All is good

the bed was like a piece of plywood with a comforter on it. I know Asians like firm beds, but wow. It took a bit to get used to

Spacious and convenient
    • Superior Double Suite

The check in procedure was a little drawn out. Also although I paid by cash my card was still charged which I expect will later be returned.

The room was spacious with a great view of the surrounding area and the bay. Thanks for the upgrade.

I wouldn't go to Hong Kong again even if you paid me.
    • Superior Twin Room

just about all of the staff and manager were ignorant they didn't want to communicate in English.

The airport bus stoped outside. Luggage left after checkout was excellent.

this is what you get in HK for this money
    • Superior Twin Room

Bit dirty. The carpet was smelly. Furniture is outdated. I don't know when the AC was cleaned last time. We just turned it off to prevent having sore throat. This would be a 1-2 star hotel in Europe instead of a 4 star. Lift was wobbling.

Cheap hotel, good restaurants nearby, I recommend Chau Kee for breakfast. Good location. Double-decker tram station is located at the front of the hotel. MTR station is a bit away, it's about 5-10 minutes walk. Rooms are big by HK standards.

Upgrade joy!
    • Standard Twin Room

I found the Pillows quite hard, but everyone’s preference is different!

Large room and I was upgraded to a suite [first time ever] lovely lounge area, very comfortable bed which was great. Large bathroom, great shower and toiletries, air con worked well, view over the harbour, wonderful!

Great location and very enjoyable stay

Nothing to dislike!

Great location for MTR station, hotel staff on reception were very helpful and arranged room access early as requested. Room provided was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was good value and the beds were very firm but comfortable.

Very good
    • Superior Double Suite

The gym is a tiny room with one tiny treadmill max speed 6km/hr a few Brocken exercise bikes and weights only go up to 2-4 kg Dumbbells

Nice big room good value

The Check In staff extremely rude, after i notice the name,...
    • Superior Twin Room

The Check In staff extremely rude, after i notice the name, and i said to my partner i will write her name at review, she trying to be more polite.but this is first time i had poor experience at hospitality service. she didnt respect with my credit card, and just throw away my credit card in front of us, and when we asking to explain about the fee, she getting upset and unrespectfull, we didnt understand the way she speak english, and we trying to asking again and again, i saw so many negative review but i dont believe it until i was on that situation.Big Suggestion for Best Western to check their management service.

Good conditions, I reccommend!
    • Superior Twin Room

Even I asked the staff that I will coming back in 2 weeks, the concierge guy ask me to pay 5 HKD per each day for keep one of my luggage. Is not a big amount but it's the first time when I was in front at this situation!

For Hong Kong, the room I tooked was big, very clean, the stuff were very friendly and proffesional and, nevertheless, the rate were very good!

after changing room, well enough
    • Superior Twin Room

no accurate cleaning no bidet in bathroom had to change room for bad smell return from bathroom drains they tried to solve with deodorant BUT problem is siphons size: not enough to avoid the problem

after changing room ... good enough

The stay was good and non eventful.
    • Superior Double Suite

Carpet in room was old, stained and dirty looking. The room had a smoking odor to it. This was supposedly a non smoking room.

Rooms were a good size. Housekeeping service was excellent.

Throughly disappointed, from arrival to check out!!
    • Superior Twin Room

Throughly disappointed, from arrival to check out. 1) Check in receptionist wouldn’t accept my Credit Card. 2) After going to get cash from local cash machine, my bag/case had been moved and my laptop bag had been removed. 3) Lock in hotel room wouldn’t lock correctly. 4) Blinds cant shut correctly so room is bright from 6AM. 5) Check out staff were slow and and unhelpful.

Location is only plus.

Would not stay there again.
    • Superior Twin Room

Noise level between walls. Guests should be advised not to turn the music or talk loudly at 3:00AM. We had to call the staff to get the noise down. Unfortunately, we couldn't get back to sleep.

The equipment needs replacing urgently
    • Standard Twin Room

Very old, used & damaged facilities, bad smell, poor lightning, noisy bed

Quite good location - Hong Kong Island & close to airport shuttle bus A10 A12, close to MTR station, Rather large room

Room is large, comfy and location very convenient with tram...
    • Superior Double Suite

Room is large, comfy and location very convenient with tram just outside, taxi, MTR within 10 mins walk. Super convenient to go Airport Express that takes less than 5mins during off peak hours.

Quiet Ambuence
    • Superior Double Suite

This hotel is quiet and efficient. No noise from other rooms. Breakfast was good with friendly service. Check staff were kind and friendly. No fuss or confusion.

Location is good & rooms are spacious
    • Superior Double Suite

Very hard mattress, would not be to a lot of people's liking. Club Sandwich...terrible, breakfast very ordinary.

Location is good & rooms are spacious

It was a good place to stay in HK
    • Superior Twin Room

Hmm, maybe if they can include the breakfast to be included.

The room is spacious enough for 2 people. Toilet is clean and bed is comfortable. Overall, it's good for me.

Avoid.
    • Superior Double Suite

Bedbugs and critters in the bed, the front desk staff was unresponsive and borderline rude during the check-in. Rooms and furnishings seem at least a decade old. The "suite" was quite a bit smaller than a lot of other properties we have been to. Breakfast not included.

After the check-in, the hotel staff was responsive enough. The view of the bay and the skyline was passable.

Quiet hotel that does the job well once away from busy and rather impersonal reception area.
    • Superior Twin Room

Given a room upgrade to a room on a high floor with a view over the harbour which was most appreciated. The room had a sleeping area, sitting area and a spacious bathroom, so plenty of space for two of us! Reception staff busy with many guests so a personal touch not evident. Location is great in a quiet and interesting area yet near to MTR and bus routes. Hotel did the job very well if impersonally so.

Good location.

Dirty exterior windows.

Great stay in HK, can walk to it from the Macau Ferry terminal, Ding Dong tram stop outside, mrt 5 minutes was walk. Airport express shuttle bus stops outside. Clean, comfortable and nice area near to dried fish markets. Fantastic dumpling restaurant around the corner about 50 metres. Twin room high floor was perfect with a great view.

Worth its money
    • Superior Double Suite

Everything was super nice except for one thing - a big endless queue at the reception when we were checking out. There was only one person working so we had to wait for about 30 minutes despite the fact that there were only a few people ahead of us.

The room we got was very spacious, with even 2 toilets. The view was good too. Very clean.

Room service is great.
    • Superior Twin Room

Room service is great. But the twins bed is very small. It's a tight single bed. However, the hotel location is wonderful with airport bus, Kowloon bus, MTR, tram, all buses to the East side of hk island.

Right place to start discovering Hong Kong
    • Superior Double Suite

Hotel is older, so accomodation is not new, mean furniture. But for me was fine, just need good bed, TV, warm water and fridge full of beer. And it met my wishes.

Staff is very helpfull. Breakfast is fine and fresh, just I should apreciate to replace some food, always the same every day. Take a taxi from airport, not expansive, 36O HKD and it is like sightseeing tour. The hotel is situated in the older part of Hong Kong city. Lot of small businesses, shops, fish products, doubledecker tram in the street. Cant find anywhere on the world. Area is safe for sure. Metro station not far.

It is really nice and clean, the room are big enough,...
    • Superior Twin Room

The only thing is the toilet in the lobby very smelly and color is to dark even have lights.. suggestion change the color make it light color. A dust bin are more profitable in the lobby if you put one at least. Also the food in the breakfast buffet, boiled egg are over cooked.. please add some variety and choices that can accomodate different kind of nationality...

It is really nice and clean, the room are big enough, overall very satisfied on our stay... We will stay again if we come to have vacation in HK.

not nice staff
    • Superior Twin Room

The staff is unhelpful and unfriendly. forget smiles as soon as you walk in. seems they’re doing you a favour.

position is not bad, even though is quite far from central but the area has a nice local atmosphere. rooms are ok for the standard Hong Kong size.

I loved the large room and big bathroom with a great shower...
    • Standard Twin Room

The restaurant needs some improvement but has a good breakfast buffet. Very affordable...

Large room and bathroom, very good transportation by free shuttle to Hong Kong Station for the Train (MTR) that takes you to the airport. Very nice location. I will stay here again on my next trip...

i enjoyed my stay, its my first time at this hotel, will certainly come back.
    • Superior Twin Room

the computers on the 3rd floor could be upgraded.

i like the easy location of the hotel. i like the professionalism of the staff. i like the reasonable pricing of the room. i will come back again with no hesitation.

Still the best cost/value ratio in western HK
    • Superior Double Suite

For god knows what reason management got rid of "Do Not Disturb" door signs and now hotel maids routine is just to bang on each and every door around 9-10am. If you need a good sleep (after a late flight, for example) that is a major downturn.

Still the best cost/value ratio in western HK

Good Value for HK
    • Superior Twin Room

No negatives during our stay.

We primarily chose this hotel, because it represented such good value and room sizes were large comparative to other HK hotels. It fulfilled all our needs, clean and comfortable. There is a tram stop outside, MTR 10 minutes walk and plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.

Good

Not very clean; the hotel is bit old and tacky ;long time and lot of paper work at check in. Cleaning ladies knocking the door at early in the morning...And wi-fi is terrible, almost never work at rooms.

The room was large and comfy. Staff speak english, tv with english chanel. Location close to metro and tram. Check out at 12. We enjoyed our stay. Knowing whats available in Hong kong, its a very good option for reasonable price.

Recommended for visitors to Hong Kong wanting to avoid the hustle and bustle of Kowloon
    • Superior Twin Room

Quiet hotel, however close to many attractions and easy accessible. This area is more authentic and doesn't have the constant hassle of watch sellers and suit makers as Kowloon does.

Excellent value for money... Great stay

Nothing not to like

Because I basically used the hotel for a base, it offered great value for money for what I needed and more. Can't say I've not had a good best western experience ,

Very nice :-)

A little bit cold

Very nice!! I stayed 3 days. comfortable, clean, good services and location(front of tram, shuttle to the airport) I'll stay next time again.

Don't book if you want a harbour view.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The photo of the view from the room bore no relation to the reality. I booked this hotel because it showed a wonderful view of Hong Kong Harbour, and I have no idea where the photo was taken, because there is a huge ugly building opposite, blocking the view almost entirely. Also, the afternoon we arrived we were informed there would be a planned power cut in the hotel that night - which meant we had to get back before, or walk up 23 floors. We should have been notified and given the chance to cancel, which we would have.

The room was very nice, with a separate sitting room. Great location, fast bus to the airport just opposite.

This was definitely value for money, would happily stay again.
    • Superior Twin Room

While the suite was spacious, it only provided one suitcase space, a second suitcase was a bit of a challenge to fit in. I was happy with the travel to and from Central Hong Kong, however someone there on business may prefer to stay even closer to the centre.

We enjoyed the spaciousness of the suite and also that of the hallways between the lifts and the rooms. Our suite had ample built in storage space. If one is happy to jump onto a tram, one can reach Central within half an hour - great way to savor the Hong Kong streets and very economical! Great to now have the train from the airport and then the free buses to the major hotels, such as this one, and also for leaving too.

Will not be back until internet issue is fixed.
    • Standard Twin Room

The Internet is very very bad. A lot of people use it at the same time at night. Cannot work with efficiency at all.

Very spacious HK standard. Very convenient and close to HKU.

easy access to the airport.
    • Standard Twin Room

this hotel needs some renovations. There were stains on the carpet, on the furniture. It's run down facility. Staff at the reception were not very pleasant. Not able to smile?

Room was a mini suite, which was a big surprised.
    • Superior Double Suite

Breakfast was very bad. Better to take it out.

Room was a mini suite, which was a big surprised. Therefore, the room we stayed in (1213) was bigger than usual in Hong Kong.

Great location and value, close to everything you need, highly recommend
    • Superior Twin Room

The wi-fi sometimes did not work properly, and the room is cold at night. There is no heating and we went in late February where it was sometimes still cold. The staff were very kind when we asked for extra blankets and gave us two extra blankets each. The hotel is a bit old but that is understandable.

Great location and staff, close to everything you need. We felt very safe there during our stay (6 days) and got to know the neighborhood a bit. Great value for money. Love the area and will definitely stay there again if we visit Hong Kong. Near Hong Kong University, local eateries, little shops, fruit stands, etc. I wandered around the area there are at least six local supermarkets I wandered into.

In some days gives good value for money
    • Superior Double Suite

A big variation in price according to the weekday / season / room type. In low season only you’ll get value for money here.

A big room in a good location

Browse BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong traveller photo gallery