Reviews of Bishop Lei International House 4 stars

4 Robinson Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#169 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Beautiful hotel, rooms are better than expected. Breakfast is above basic and the shuttle bus A1++
    • Deluxe Suite

Most of the staff were very lovely, there was one lady on reception who answered my call re: bad internet and she was very rude to the point of making me feel like a stranger.

The room was lovely and very clean with fantastic views, shuttle bus was great.

Old confortable hotel, with a nice view, good restaurant but reachable by shuttle, or taxi
    • Deluxe Suite

When booked via Booking.com, regular rooms are really small for two and at lower floors. We had to upgrade so paying, we got a room at 17th floor, with a wonderful view and a small living room. We didn't have breakfast included and they didn't offer us any. Apart of Lily, who is a senior front desk manager, people at the front desk is very young and not so proactive and enterprising. While we stayed there was the typhoon, but the hotel did not undertake any entertainment or restaurant facilitation for all those who stayed in all day long. The hotel needs modernization. When the typhoon was there, drops of water came in through the windows of the room. Bishop Lei is on a hill. To move you have to use the free shuttle but it ends at 7:30 pm or have to take a taxi for 40 HK $ from Central Station. Or walk the stairs

Twice we went to the internal restaurant and I can say that it's really good, western cooking, but really good in comparison to what you can find outside. The view from our upgraded 17th fllor room. The free shuttle connecting the hotel to the Central Station (but it ends at 7:30 pm). The assistance we had from Lily at the front desk.

They approach / and good staff
    • Deluxe Suite

I don’t like because wen I was in room wen in my room , the television is to old .. and so small , my room are deluxe suites so hope the property they will change the new television

They approach / and good staff

Well-located and under-stated.
    • Deluxe Suite

Front of house staff were rather serious and unwelcoming (To be fair though, they were nonetheless efficient). A little pricey.

Excellent view. Super gym. Great WiFi. Excellent location at mid-level. Free local mobile - could use as WiFi hotspot. Great! Free shuttle to Central.

Great place
    • Standard Queen Room

The first room we had was a standard room and we couldn’t even open our suit cases the room was so small.

The pool area was amazing and the size of the pool was fantastic. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The location was amazing. Within walking distance to everything.

Nice hotel, not far from the Central Station (but on a hill).
    • Standard Single Room

Breakfast was quite expensive, so I didn't have one.

Nice hotel, not far from the Central Station (but on a hill). There is a bus stop just in front of the hotel. Helpful staff.

I love the position of this hotel, close to Central but...
    • Standard Single Room

I had always found the complimentary mobile phone very useful when moving around the city, so I was fairly disappointed when the maid came to my room and took the whole station away. After asking for an explanation at the desk downstairs I was told that the contract with the phone company ended and they were stopping this service.

I love the position of this hotel, close to Central but little higher up the hill, which gives you a nice view of the surroundings.

really liked that there was a phone in the room we could use...
    • Standard Queen Room

really liked that there was a phone in the room we could use around the city for free, included with our room! That was really helpful as we had no network otherwise.

Doesn't worth it's cost
    • Standard Queen Room

The size of the room is too small, not comfortable for two people at all. Furniture is too old, old carpets on the floor, terrible smell in the room, I started to have my asthma because of dusty carpet. Generally from the lobby it is visible that hotel is too old and not comfortable. It was not pleasant to stay in room

We liked only location. But we did not try pool and breakfast

Good size for Hong Kong.
    • Standard Single Room

Far from the MTR yet at night the taxi drivers wouldn't pick people up from the central area to the hotel saying it was too close, so had to walk a long way back to the hotel at night.

Good size for Hong Kong. Very clean.

Good service, nice location
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff there were super nice and helpful. The location was great, very close to languifsng and central business area. From the hotel you can see the most famous buildings in CBD of Hongkong.

Basic hotel, value for money but unlikely to visit again
    • Deluxe Suite

The hotel is located at the top of a hill - you will clock up miles and burn calories if commuting to and from LKF/central! The mid level escalators do go all the way up to near the hotel which is a relief, however they do not go down and it is often a long, steep sweaty walk to the city. Check out experience - having ordered room service one evening, upon checkout I noticed an error on my bill. The staff were extremely unhelpful and slow and eventually removed the item from my bill but the experience was very frustrating. Overall, I found the staff on reception very impersonal and not very welcoming. The bathroom is quite small, you cannot open the shower door and bathroom door without both colliding! But it was clean and fine, however I did notice some exposed electrical wiring in the bathroom which is never good! The pool area is basic too, not much to rave about and quite small.

The hotel was clean and quite big for Hong Kong standards (king size double bed with a separate bathroom and living area). The hotel provided complimentary umbrellas which is a necessity given HKs unpredictable weather. The hotel is well located within the LKF area and a short stroll to the Central Mid level escalators. It is located at on top of a hill at the beginning of the ascent to Victoria Peak. My friends and I walked up to the peak in about 40minutes from our hotel which was a lovely scenic walk with great views of the city (we visited in August and air pollution was high - recommend checking this before u travel). This is a no frills hotel, basic but given the amount we paid quite good value for money. It does have quite a good view of the HK skyline at night! The TV channel selection was quite good and wifi worked fine. The room also included a free travel phone with data to navigate the city.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The location is pretty nice, just a block away from the...
    • Standard Queen Room

The swimming pool is quite small and if there are more than three people swimming it feels crowded, but usually, you'll find it almost empty.

The location is pretty nice, just a block away from the escalator and like a hundred meters away from a cluster of cheap (by Hong Kong standards) cluster of bars. The room is comfy but tiny. You also can ask housekeeping for a charge adaptor.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The hotel managers was really rude I informed their...
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel managers was really rude I informed their colleague in the morning that I will be checking out late , they charge me for the half day inspire of being informing to them . I hadn’t to wait for the manager for 30 mins , he was out smoking. It’s ridiculous.

Perfect view
    • Deluxe Suite

WiFi is really bad in peak hours (i.e. like evenings). But I used local sim-card anyway, so I didn't care much about WiFi. If you walk uphill to hotel, it will be quite steep (kinda of price for amazing from windows), so use taxi instead. Taxi is cheap in Hong Kong. If you walk downhill from Hotel, in 15 minutes maximum, you will be in the city center (just go through zoo/park).

I had a perfect view from window! Since hotel is on the hill, you have view over Hong Kong park and to main buildings of Hong Kong like Bank Of China. Because of park tall buildings are on good distance from hotel, you feel vast space! Room was quiet as I asked. Totally worth money. Definitely recommend friends.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The cleanliness was excellent.
    • Standard Single Room

The price was high in relation to the accommodation and room dimension.

The cleanliness was excellent. Another good point was the shuttle bus connecting the hotel to the city center.

Close to Soho.
    • Standard Queen Room

would have been nice to have had the lights explained. Had to use room key to have electricity turned on in room. Also means ac not working unless your in room.

Close to Soho. Shuttle to train. Very polite and accommodating staff. Very nice selection at breakfast.

Highly recommend this hidden gem.
    • Standard Single Room

Staff were quite unwelcoming (albeit efficient). Bathroom was tiny despite being in a suite.

Superb view and location. Excellent gym. Reading room! Breakfast was very good and relaxing. Great working area in the room. Super WiFi. Free shuttle bus to station.

Everything is perfect in this hotel.
    • Deluxe Suite

The only one thing that I don't appreciate is the shower room is too small. I need to take shower for my little boy and I found it is too small for both of us to stay inside of the shower room. Besides this issue, everything else is perfect for me.

Everything is perfect in this hotel. I love to stay at this hotel every time when I go visit HK. The staffs are very nice, the room is always clean. Good job.

The view from the upper floors was spectacular, and the...
    • Deluxe Suite

The location was OK - close to Victoria's Peak and central, but I think I'd like to be closer to what's happening around central rather than having to take a taxi or bus to the sights.

The view from the upper floors was spectacular, and the breakfast was lovely. The cleaning crew was also quite kind, offering me water as I hadn't needed the room cleaned and otherwise wouldn't get the water replenished in the room.

Amazing
    • Deluxe Suite

Just the facilities are a bit old. Other than that everything is perfect.

The staff are very helpful My guest is a Jewish man and the staff is able to understand and help him with all the support which is great

Nice, clean room.
    • Standard Single Room

Location is good if you want to see the mid-levels. Quite far from the metro station, but has a bus station just in front of the door. Also, you can take hotel bus shuttle.

Nice, clean room. Pool 👍 nice staff.

Will never book this hotel again in future travel
    • Deluxe Suite

I booked and paid a room roommate with sea and Mountain View ...but when I arrived there was no available room ...was in a room I never expected ...so disappointing

Hotel was lovely and clean rooms are big and had a little...
    • Deluxe Suite

Location. Far from central and up hill if you want to walk but excellent bus service outside the hotel

Hotel was lovely and clean rooms are big and had a little sitting room off the bed room. The best thing about this hotel is freedy. They give you a mobile phone preloaded with maps, sights to see and restaurants to go too, but along with that you get data for your own phone for hotspot which is badly needed to get around as WiFi is limited in Hong Kong. The food is restaurant is nice too.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Happy with the hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room

I paid 3 times the price on booking because it said there were only two rooms left. On the day of booking the hotel had all types of rooms available for a 3rd of the price. I will not be booking in advance again. Paid 1600hkd for a room they are selling the day of booking for 600hkd. Also they charged my credit card for the room when on booking it said I would pay at the hotel.

Happy with the hotel. Just not happy with how they manage there booking.com account.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great view, service can be improved
    • Deluxe Room

Staff at reception could be more friendly. Buffet breakfast was good, but dining room a bit uncomfortable. Food is expensive.

Great location. We’ve got a room on the 23rd floor with awesome harbour view. The room was worth the money! Room service was nice and cleaning fast. Every fifteen minutes shuttle from airport MTR station to hotel and back. Good starting point for sightseeing in Central, Soho and Peak. Also the harbour is just a fifteen minutes walk or five minutes bus drive away.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

It's a a very decent hotel, near the city center and...

Generally nothing was wrong

It's a a very decent hotel, near the city center and with an awesome view to the city. If I have to chose, I most likely chose this place again. Price wise was also important for us, the hotel has all the great ammenities to enjoy, plus the room is quite big for Hong Kong standards.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Best value in HK.
    • Deluxe Suite

Wifi is still an issue even with the options provided. No issue in the morning till the network gets used and it becomes quite slow.

Staff is 5 star and they take service seriously. The views are billion dollar views. Order room service. Excellent.

Well organised shuttle bus to go downtown and very practical...
    • Deluxe Suite

Well organised shuttle bus to go downtown and very practical Mid-Levels escalator to go back to the hotel. Hence good and practical location with splendid view over the HK skyline.

Nice view of HK!
    • Deluxe Suite

Only thing is the location is more convenient to access by taxi. Pedestrian is available too but request to climb the hill to go there.

Large comfortable and clean room with really nice view of Hong Kong. Staff really good and available anytime.

Good location on HK island - a little away from the really...

Nothing really

Good location on HK island - a little away from the really busy streets but close enough to be convenient Good Breakfast, good bathroom extras, shuttle bus to airport express

Good location,warm and nice staff
    • Deluxe Room

The electricity key hole is kinda rare and when I suddenly entered room at night and tried to turn on the light. It took me a few seconds to put in the key into the hole for power. If would be better if the reception staff mention it to me when I check in.

Good location,warm and nice staff

Great location, and easy to get to from airport using their...
    • Standard Queen Room

Was a little disappointed by the room size. Very small and not much room to walk around.

Great location, and easy to get to from airport using their shuttle. Staff was very nice and friendly.

Clean, comfortable rooms.
    • Standard Queen Room

I was disappointed that the pool was closed; on a clear day, there was a sign saying it was shut because of a thunderstorm warning.

Clean, comfortable rooms. Good location.

Good value and location
    • Standard Queen Room

Not much of a view but still quite a central location.

Good location, pick up and drop of transport available as well as public transport options outside the hotel. The smart phone which provided information about local entertainment and attractions was also helpful.

Very happy with first experience, so returned 3 weeks later for similar experience.

Bigger bathroom!

Great location for Mid-Levels, very practical facilities (esp pool and coffee shop), smallish but comfortable rooms, with great views available.

Just average BUT bad and very pricey food
    • Deluxe Suite

Staff was not helpful. I lost my bag and requested a charger but they told that I couldn't borrow the charger and should sit at the reception and charge my phone there in the middle of the night

The room was large and had a nice view.
    • Deluxe Suite

It was just sort of run down. The shower was very moldy. The couch had a big stain on in. My bed sheets had a stain on it. Also I ordered a Caesar salad which had a big crawl out of it.

The room was large and had a nice view.

Comfortable & value for money
    • Deluxe Suite

great view from the rooms, good location with places like LFK, central station and hollywood road at walking distance, comfortable rooms, the free phone is a wonderful add on and helpful staff

All in all it's a good choice for the value in HK central area
    • Standard Queen Room

Not easy to find the shuttle bus from the Central Station to the hotel. I finally could not figure out where to board that shuttle-bus

Cleanliness of the rooms and overall inside the hotel premises. Breakfast. View from the room

A brilliant place to stay, convenient, clean, friendly, helpful staff and a reasonable price.
    • Standard Queen Room

The shower fluctuated between boiling hot and freezing cold. Very hard to get an even temperature.

Bishop Leo is seriously underrated. To address others' comments, there is a convenient cell store just up the road, on the corner, open all hours. The mid level escalators are 5 mins walk away, downhill. At the bottom is Marks and Spencer food, a wide choice of restaurants and the escalators to carry you most of the way back. There is a bus stop at the door for a bus to central. 10 mins walk away, downhill, through the botanic gardens is the Peak tram, so you can get there before the crowds. The staff are amazing, so helpful, even with the wifi. There is a fridge and a kettle in the room, and a safe. Plenty of fluffy towels and very clean. Convenient, clean and reasonably priced. It's great.

the people who work there, special the GIRLS, NEED MORE SERVICE MINTED.
    • Deluxe Suite

we do like the location the service&roomcleaning but we don't like there pricing on day you pay this amount and the other day if you want to extend your staying on day more much higher price I mean this is not likeastockexange on day up and the next you don't know.

Clean hotel,helpful staff
    • Standard Single Room

Basically 3 things not good at all 1-Very unconfortable beds 2-There is no any fresh Air in rooms since Windows not opening at All 3-Location is very bad not at the center

Clean hotel,helpful staff

Great value and clean hotel with good facilities
    • Deluxe Room

Room had a slight smell from the aircon I think but didn't last too long once I was in there

The hotel was a bit of a walk at the north end of mid-levels but not too far from the escalators and Soho, so if you don't mind a bit of a walk at an incline, this hotel is for you as you will save hundreds of dollars (AUD) by not going for the more central ones. Service was pretty standard for HK (aka not overly smiley), although I did leave my room quite late one afternoon after sleeping off jetlag and when I got back they had actually serviced my room - great touch! Best hotel in area with a swimming pool and gym for this price by far... And courtesy bus to central airport express made to and from very easy. Croissants were amazing at breakfast!

Great view of Central and pretty okay location
    • Deluxe Suite

Staff at the reception was curt and sometimes even seemed annoyed, answering questions before we finished asking them and thinking in difficulties rather than finding solutions

The view from the room on Central was great. Room was somewhat old fashioned, but in terms of size (in Hong Kong) quite okay. Location was fine as well. A free phone with unlimited internet and local calls was included in the room as well, which was extremely helpful

This hotel has amazing quality to offer for a reasonable price! Worth my money, hope to stay again.
    • Standard Single Room

Did not expect a compulsary deposit in case of any damages to the room. Suggested was 1000 HKD, but the 500 I had on me in cash seemed to be enough. Payment by credit card also possible of course. In any case, this should have been mentioned beforehand. Don't forget to take your receipt and to get your deposit back when checking out!

Did not expect the quality and care provided for the price I paid! I was very pleasantly surprised. I happened to get a discount through Booking.com for a room that otherwise would have been a bit above my budget. Everything needed during my stay was provided, towels replaced and toaletries refilled every day, announcements on paper about changes in the public transport because of the typhoon were left on my pillow etc. The hotel also has a pool, which was unfortunately closed for safety reasons during my stay because of a typhoon. And: you can use the Central-Mid-Levels Escalators to get to the hotel. Very pleasant when travelling with only a backpack. Big pieces of luggage are not allowed on the escalators as far as I remember.

Good for short business trip, rare value for money in Central HK
    • Standard Single Room

In my specific case, the shower was not very clean.

Location is very good, just close to Mid-Levels escalator. There are all kinds of restaurants in the neighborhoods, both local and international. The property is generally clean and my room was ok (rather smallish, but this is Hong Kong). You usually do not find places like this in Central HK for this price!

Very nice location high up on Robinson, near escalator with...
    • Deluxe Suite

Very nice location high up on Robinson, near escalator with great views across Central Hong Kong. Swimming pool is not bad. Everything is decent and old-fashioned in a good way. The suite is a great option for families and almost a small Hong Kong apartment.

REASONABLY PRICE HOTEL BUT DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH, NOT MUCH HOSPITALITY EXCEPT FROM THE DOORMAN.
    • Standard Queen Room

ROOMS ARE SMALL, BATHROOM NEEDS UPKEEP AS DIRT ACCUMULATED OVER THE YEARS---THE CONTROL FOR SHOWER WATER TEMPERATURE IS SENSITIVE---THERE WAS ONE DAY I DON'T HAVE HOT WATER FOR SHOWER. IT WAS 'FIXED' FOR THE SECOND DAY BUT AGAIN THERE WAS NO HOT WATER WHEN I SHOWER. THEY SUGGEST I SWITCH ROOM IN THE EVENING BUT I HAVE NO ENERGY TO DO SO AS I WAS MOVING OUT. MANAGER CAN'T EVEN OFFER ME 'COMP' COFFEE IN THE MORNING AS GOODWILL.

THE LOCATION IS NEAR WHERE I WANTED TO BE AND IT IS NEXT TO THE SCHOOL WHERE I WENT WHICH BRINGS BACK MEMORIES.

If staff are better trained, the stay would be better
    • Deluxe Room

Staff are friendly by Hong Kong's poor standard of service industry but can be much better. They should go for service training to be more professional, warm and courteous. Room size is also small but understandable for the price we pay.

Location is not bad for the price that we pay. Shuttle bus regularly commute the important landmarks.

The location is nice.
    • Standard Queen Room

Check-out procedure could be made a bit easier.

The location is nice. Just a few minutes away from Soho and lots of restaurants and bars. Just be prepared for a tough walk up the stairs at night, as the mid level escalators stop running at midnight. Breakfast is great!

Location is good.
    • Standard Queen Room

Rooms are very small but in HK that’s the average size. Price a little too high for the service received. The attention is not so good. You expect from any staff in any hotel at least a smile. That’s not the case here. We prepaid 2 rooms in this hotel, when we arrived the cardholder was not present in the front desk so we had to pay again the charge for the whole stay for the 2 rooms (which is understandable because that is the hotel policy), however we are still waiting for the money to be refund to the credit card used for the original payment. We booked 2 rooms, and at 3pm when we were checking in, the twin room was not ready, they asked us to wait for the manager to find a room. At the end they found a room with a broken safety box. Which we accepted because we wanted the room as soon as possible. In general it was a good stay, I would just recommend some staff training, it is good to be polite and friendly with the guests. I’ve worked for hospitality industry for many years and I know how guests like to be treated.

Location is good. Clean.

Really close from the station and the mid level escalator
    • Standard Queen Room

I picked this hotel for the view and the shuttle but I was at the 4th floor so nothing to see, and the shuttle finished when I arrived and wasn’t working when I left

Really close from the station and the mid level escalator

Excellent, highly recommended.
    • Deluxe Suite

Early check in not possible before noon - but understandable. (Not great after a 24 hour journey ....)

Excellent location, very good value for money, quiet room, friendly and efficient staff. Handy shuttle bus service to central parts of Hong Kong. Easy transfer too / from airport.

BLIH, you need to up your game in terms of customer service.
    • Deluxe Suite

Old fashioned processes and systems. The property has not been updated in years. Inflexible attitude of front office - no laternal thinking by one male staff member - very frustrating.

Location, shuttle bus and value for money.

Just Love it
    • Standard Queen Room

I got upgraded to a super Cozy and comfy suite with stunning view. Bed was comfortable. Living room was lovely and you can’t enjoy it more sitting by the window watching HK’s night view outside. Location is perfect being out of the chaos but still within walking distance to all the wonderful food places in central. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I actually stayed there in 2015 and I forgot to take back my credit card upon check out. Front desk called me several time when I was on my way to ferry however I didn’t hear it until I saw those calls at the pier. The girl called me was so nice that she took a taxi to ferry pier and returned my credit card!! Time was very tight and I couldn’t even remember to ask what her name was but till today I am still very grateful.

Beautiful view in a perfect location
    • Deluxe Suite

I loved the location, is super convenient if you want to be very close to Central and at the same time if you want to feel that you are outside the busy central district. The view is awesome, specially if you get victoria harbour view...

The place is good.
    • Standard Single Room

The place is good. Very convenient location to the most main city sights. Beautiful view from the hotel if you're luck to get top floors rooms with city view. Service is good, nice food. Personnel is friendly an speak English very well. Definitely, this place is worth to stay in.

The hotel is in a great location in the Mid Levels close to...
    • Deluxe Suite

The hotel is in a great location in the Mid Levels close to the mid level escalators. There are also frequent shuttle buses to get you to the central district and then the MYR and shops. We had a suite on Level 21 and the view of the city was fabulous.

The location was great - few blocks from LKF, but in a very...
    • Standard Queen Room

Hotel deposit (1000 HKD) was unblocked only after 30 days automatically. Standard room was very small - no space if you have more than 1 luggage. Single bed was very narrow (we stayed in twin room), but I can understand that taking into account the room size.

The location was great - few blocks from LKF, but in a very quite and safe area. Central Mid-levels escalator was also not so far from the hotel but we were ready and happy to walk by foot any time of the day and night. Although could be hard for some, very steep if you walk from Botanic garden and zoo side (Glenealy street). The view from the room was also better than I expected, we lived on 18th floor, standard room. The bathroom was relatively spacious with all amenities and always clean. Every day there were two complimentary 0.5l water bottles. Aircon was working well. The swimming pool was great - clean and amazing view on Center. I only used hotel shuttle bus once, when arrived from the airport to HK station, and it was very convenient. In general, I am very happy with the location/price of the hotel, and enjoyed my stayed in HK.

great location to get down the stairs and up the escalators to restuarants bars and shopping
    • Standard Queen Room

the standard room we booked is not suitable for 2 persons, as you cannot unpack 2 suitcases in a standard room, so this is misleading, and we had to upgrade to 1207, which has enough room. Mini Fridge is too small, and not cold, as we a re religiuos we need to store our own kosher foods and drinks

we stay there for religious reasons, s the location is good to where we need to be. Staff very helpful.

There is no doubt that the hotel offers an exceptional value...
    • Standard Single Room

The staff are not very friendly to guests from Mainland China compared to those from western countries.

There is no doubt that the hotel offers an exceptional value to money. If you can accept the respectively remote location, it is definitely a great choice.

Gem!
    • Deluxe Suite

Despite asking for directions they didn't get back to me about the shuttle bus from the airport express when we landed.

The room service was yummy, we liked its proximity to the botanical gardens and great views.

Totally exceeds my expectations. Will definitely stay there again next time
    • Deluxe Suite

Just that the lift is really slow

Excellent location, great view. The room is spacious with great facilities. Shower works very well and the stuff were all friendly. But in overall it definitely exceeds my expectation and I'll stay there again next time

Great room in a centrally located hotel with helpful staff
    • Deluxe Suite

Opting for a harbour view suite is a must as the standard room is tiny but its a very well located hotel with a swimming pool and comfy beds. Its very clean and the view over HK is amazing plus for HK its well priced Plus there is a free shuttle to central x3 a day and you are very close to that all important escalator

No comment !!
    • Standard Queen Room

Hotel for 120 US per night with a room in the size of the bathroom at the airplain No space.You feel like Guliver in the country of midgets Wardrobe in a room with a depth of 20 cm - for real !!! TV in a room-size? Slightly larger than a laptop screen Windows from the outside - smell from the bathroom (38 C outside) can kill Spiderman .. 20 minutes waiting for the elevator in the morning? Price for price? Triple inflated prices!

Location .location .location -thats all good about this place .Lokalizacja -tylko i wylacznie to jest dobre ..

Clean, comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room

Don't try to walk in from Central MTR station if you haven't been to the hotel yet, its 600 meter but that is vertical. Transport options (there are many) should be listed on the hotel description page.

Clean, comfortable. Friendly staff. Good location once you know your way. Excellent value for money on low price, not busy weekdays.

I would stay here again.
    • Standard Queen Room

I was overcharged for breakfast, including $10 (U.S. dollars), or $74 (Hong Kong dollars) for a single can of Diet Coke. I thought that was ridiculous.

The hotel staff and service were terrific.

Sleep, wash and breakfast at the hotel, and spend the rest of your time exploring Hong Kong.
    • Standard Single Room

The poolside could do with more umbrellas to shade bathers from the May sun.

The hotel is situated away from the hurly-burly of Central, but is only minutes by foot, taking the stairs or escalators nearby, from all the amenities of Central, including transport to every other corner of the city.

Great value for Hong Kong Island
    • Deluxe Suite

Update the rooms and common spaces and this would be the best hotel in Mid-levels. The hotel has good bones and a remarkable well-trained staff. Wifi can be slow at peak times. Relogging generally helped. Other than that, a great budget biz hotel.

5-star service. Everyone absolutely amazing. Love the suite on the corner, higher floor. Amazing views in both rooms. The place although very clean is in need of an update. But the reasonable room rates in this great location reflect this.

Below expectations
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfast buffet is very poor. The "gym" has ONLY cardio equipment, nothing else. Pool only open few hours a day.

Room is in good condition.

you get what you pay for- dated but acceptable
    • Deluxe Suite

the hotel is in need of refurbishment. there is no real lobby or bar to meet. we opted for a suite which still was quite small.

there is a station for making fresh eggs/ omelette, bacon good great views comfortable bed a/c location is interesting mid levels can walk to soho LKF and Central quite easily via stairs

A GREAT BISHOP LEI EXPERIENCE!!!
    • Standard Queen Room

THE SMALL ROOM SPACE INITIALLY WAS UNEXPECTED. LATER, WE REALIZED THAT IT'S JUST OK COZ OVERALL, OUR STAY WAS GREAT!!

VERY GOOD LOCATION, WITH BUS STOP RIGHT AT THE HOTEL'S DOORSTEP. HONGKONG AND CHEUNG KONG PARK NEARBY. COMFY BED. CLEAN AND WELL-MAINTAINED ROOM. VERY EFFICIENT AND ACCOMODATING STAFF MOST ESPECTIALLY MR. JEFFREY TUNG. HE IS SURELY AN ASSET TO THIS HOTEL.

Really good value for your money.
    • Standard Queen Room

The best value for money we saw in Hong Kong. Free shuttle bus to town (also quite close to the escalator). the provided smartphone with unlimited data for your usage is really handy. Communication with hotel regarding extra wishes prior to departure very good and staff very friendly and professional. If we come back, we know where to go :)

Good staying
    • Standard Single Room

Far on hill, walking long time to find it, room is small

For this price not bad , good breakfast and stuff always ready to answer your questions, room has all needed

Browse Bishop Lei International House traveller photo gallery