Reviews of City Garden Hotel 4 stars

9 City Garden Road, North Point, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#148 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Value for money hotel, 2 minutes from MTR, friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Beds are a little firm, and rooms have a slight smell of something (i don't know what of though) but it is not bad at all, just odd.

Value for money hotel, 2 minutes from MTR, friendly staff.

Thank you the front desk day staff to offer the 2-hour late...
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The staff, over the phone at night, declined 2-hour late checkout though I have the freebie from booking.com. This was the first the hotel staff rejected booking.com’s offer!

Thank you the front desk day staff to offer the 2-hour late checkout for us. Buffet dinner at Cafe was wonderful, staff were excellent there, enthusiastic 👍🏻

recommended hotel

没有

the hotel is in good location and close to MRT so that you may easily go for business or shopping. Around the hotel, many local style food and resturants for you choice. The hotel room is big compared to normal hotel in hk.

Possibly the best stay in a hotel I've ever had.
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

Renovations on the top few floors projected noise into the room during the day. I was offered a change of room.

Nearly every member of staff was friendly and attentive whether dealing with me or not. Tom, the maitre d' at the restaurant, is an enormous asset to the hotel.

Nice and big room, very clean with a wonderful smell
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The staff was rude I asked for giving me 2 umbrellas because it was raining and they told me that 1 umbrella / 1 room. So me and my daughter took the umbrella and my husband not!! Also the staff who works in front of the door and are supposed to help people open/ close the hotel door, they saw me with the stroller and pretended they did something else in order to not help me!! They did this twice or more. People at the reception were always busy I asked some info and they didnt know how to help me.

Nice and big room, very clean with a wonderful smell

City Garden Stay
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

Room had a musty smell and had a lot of dust. Renovation works going on - didn't bother us too much as we were out during the day but no mention of this until we checked in. Should have been informed when booking.

Breakfast excellent Location good -near Fortress Hill MTR station Flight cancelled so missed a night - Hotel did not charge us for missed night Airport Express Shuttle bus drops off at hotel door - so convenient

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Perfect location!
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

I was annoyed that I had requested a quiet room (if possible) when making the booking and then put on the 17th floor when we checked in (close to the renovation floors). After a bit of discussion they put us on the 2nd floor and that made us happy. Just not sure why it took a bit of pushing to get that in the first place but nevertheless once sorted we didn’t think twice about it.

This was my second visit to this hotel this year. I returned because I thought it was fabulous the first time. The location is spot on and the breakfast fantastic.

when I start booking in City Garden way back then not yet ...
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Oh i forget maybe the rooms can be vaccum more often and curtain too

when I start booking in City Garden way back then not yet renovated its a bit rusty NOW not the same its looks like 5 STAR Hotel I am a traditional person and dont like to change or try other hotel always stick to the one I feel home. I will be there again this Aug.29 to Sept.2 2018 see u soon

The location is very good.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The room rate should include breakfast. Fortunately, there are a lot of restaurant around and it is convenient to try various local food.

The location is very good. Environment is nice. Quiet and clean.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Thank you excellent staff DeeDee for her kindness &...
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Please aware those poor staff Lynn’s rude response to the guest who came earlier without doc to make deposit and Wing’s impolite reply to extend guest’s stay

Thank you excellent staff DeeDee for her kindness & Jimmy for assistance

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Big hotel near public transport
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Very poor amound off TV channels to choose from and all in Chinese language. Bed was a little hard to our taste. The bar was not a seperate bar but the possibility to buy a beer in the breakfast room. The prices for the beers were to high for this kind of accomodation. You will find plenty off good restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood.

The hotel is situated near the metro. Fortress Hill Good breakfast, Asian and European style. Aswell a kind off Bio corner. Free newspapers during breakfast. Rooms are larger than normal to HK standards. Good douche facility. High speed lifts.

Location is good. Near good dimsum place and some shopping

Bathroom stains.

The rooms are fairly spacious, it can fit 3 adults comfortably. Cleanliness is so so. A lot of stains in the bathroom and bathroom smells a bit weird. Smells a little like sewage.

Great value hotel in Hong Kong
    • Interconnecting Room (6 people)

Pool closed for most of our stay due to risk of typhoon (a little too precautious). Some building work going on during our visit, but was informed of this on check-in and kept to day time hours while we were awake.

Good location close to MTR. Liked inter-connecting rooms. Good value for money. Clean and well serviced.

The hotel was central to everything, sightseeeing, shopping, leisure, walking distance to all.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Slight mix up when we first booked in, however, in general it was great value, great positioning, great for family and 3 generations.

Breakfast was great variety, position excellent for all transport and shopping, beds comfy, aircon great on humid days, hotel pool and park outside great for the kids. Great variety of eating places in close proximity.

Size of the room was relatively larger as compared to other...
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Size of the room was relatively larger as compared to other hotels in hongkong. Also the hotel had a morning shuttle bus service to city plaza mall.

Will recommend friends and relatives to stay at this hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The timing for the free shuttle bus.

There is a direct airport bus no. A11 to the hotel. The hotel is near to the MTR. There are lots of eatery shop and restaurant near the hotel. The room is spacious and clean. The staff is efficient when check-in.

Good location for Airport service!
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The gym area was really really really really small. Dont bother bring sports clothes for it. Just run around the area is fine.

Really convenient to travel to and from the airport. The location is a quiet place though, not so much to do if you are new to HK.

Helpful staff but the room needs a good thorough cleaning
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Mattress too firm. Non-smoking Room but smelled like cigarettes. Forget to refill bath soap. Carpet soiled. The room seems smaller than 30sqm published.

Staff were accommodating, friendly

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff.
    • Interconnecting Double or Twin Room

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. The free phones were handy and the interconnecting rooms made staying with kids easy. This hotel is very close to the MRT (about 5 min walk) and there are lots of restaurants nearby too. This is not a ritzy part of Hong Kong but we really liked it and getting around with the MRT is super easy. The pool was great for the kids.

Close to metro and OK sized rooms but it is overpriced and we found the front desk very unhelpful.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

We found the staff friendly but really unhelpful. We asked the staff to help us with a couple of things like call our next hotel to confirm our arrival time as our phone wasn't working. It was like we had made a totally weird and impossible request. We had to really work hard to get the information we needed sometimes. It felt really overpriced, that might be a common theme in Hong Kong but it did feel like a total rip off. You certainly did not get much for your money here.

The rooms were an OK size. 5 mins from a metro station. They had a baby cot.

Welcoming hotel. Not bad price for the location.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Very minor dislikes. The bed was quite hard and we would have liked a complimentary shaving kit as my husband forgot his razor. The bathroom was not very well ventilated so steamed up a lot when showering, even with the door open.

Easy to find from Fortress Hill MTR. Very happy and cheerful staff. Both check-in and check-out were easy. Lots of taxis right outside. Our room was a good size. The shower was good and we liked the free shampoo and conditioner. We did not use the pool however, our friends, who we met there, used it daily and enjoyed it. The breakfast is not cheap but it does have a lot of options, both Western and Asian. It was very fresh, we ate 20 minutes before it closed and fresh bread was still being bought out.

It worths the money .
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

The aircon is a bit strong for me even though I turn in the lowest fan .

it is an enjoyable stay . Staff are helpful and room is comfortable . Handy to transport and is a good choice to stay here .

Overall is good

Its a little bit far from the MTR.. (actually because i bring a baby stroller, my kid was 1 year 9 month) There’s a little bit of access that only have stairs..

Nice location, near reaturant and convenience store

I would recommend this due to its value for money and for it being spacious and comfortable.
    • Interconnecting Room (6 people)

Noticed that the bathroom was not cleaned well. While the towels were all changed daily and everything was in order on the sink area, I don't think the floor was swept properly. Also on our last night, there was no extra toilet paper that was placed in the bathroom as standby. The location is very near the MTR. However, if you are the type who goes for late night shopping, there aren't many around the area.

Was happy with the room size which was spacious and able to fit 3 adults comfortably. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. It was also good to know that it was one of the hotels that the airport shuttle we took (through Klook) would pass by. There is a 7-11 right beside it and many small restaurants nearby which was interesting as we got to eat what locals would eat.

It was ok as location was good, just that no shows/movie/hongkong drama to watch while in the room
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

perhaps lighting in the room as it was a little dim. The bath tub, water was flowing down quite slowly. There isn’t any Hong Kong Drama / HBO movies to watch on TV.

i love here
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

the view from window is not amazing

after all, in HK , central everywhere, so no matter where you stay, there's all around you, hotel is nice good location, nice lobby , quiet room, near metro.

The staff was really nice, got a room earlier then check in.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Even though i had Do not disturb sign, they were keep calling the room asking if i need anything. One time even broke in the room. The carpet is beige and not that clean. The view both sides is faci ng the buildings. There is no lounge in the hotel to chill. Only 5-7 chairs near reception that were occupied all the time. The luggage storage is weird. Didnt get the same price when extended one extra day.

The staff was really nice, got a room earlier then check in. Free water in the room, the room was quite big. Close to subway. Surprisingly i didnt hear people upstairs.

Got lovely 3 weeks here.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

AC on gym can have a remote for shut down. Cold air on a gym can cause catching a cold easly with wet body.

Got lovely 3 weeks here. The rooms are good, helpful staff, all knows English, close to Fortress MTR, nice pool.

This time my family wasn't happy during our stay.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The service staff in house keeping and the other staffs. The room is so dusty. The linen is dirty and so itchy, I ask the house keeper to change it and she said it's just stain & she will only change that when we checked out. I said Ha? Please check it now cause we can't sleep properly because of the itchiness & dirt. We also asked for an additional complimentary water. The guy answered us in high voice that NO! You should pay hk$10 per bottle first.

Just the service of Dicky, he's accommodating & he listens to our concerns.

It is a very pleasant stay .
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

Access to the Rooms with the lifts should be by card for security reason .

Location is excellent . Close to MTR , trams and buses . Eateries and supermarkets are all close by . Free airport shuttle to hotel.

It was an awesome stay!

No booking adjustments...

Key for us was the hotel was part of the free shuttle from the airport express (h4) line. it made the traveling really convenient and fast! room was okay, feels old, but value for money was great!

Good location but expensive for what you get.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

I was hoping for a room with the sofa by the window but had to pay more for this.

The location is very good with lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Staff friendly.

Overall I was satisfied with the improved standard of accommodation and service.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

The breakfast was not quite as good as on my previous visits, though still of good standard.

Staff were friendlier and more approachable compared with some of my past visits.

• Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

I booked a room for 2 adults & 1 child, when I checked in, the room I was initially allocated wouldn't facilitate 3 people (1 double & 1 roll-away bed) & was given another room of a lesser standard which could sleep 3. I should of been upgraded, not downgraded! The pillows were too thick and too hard.

My family of 3 stayed here for 4 days and it's in a good location, close to Fortress Hill MTR, local shops and restaurants. All the staff were helpful and polite. Good clean facilities (pool & gym) in a quiet location. The food in the Satay Inn restaurant was very tasty.

A good place to stay.

The location.

The 2 single bed is good but the third bed is just bare basic, if the room can come with 3 single bed then a top rating will be achieved.

nice room, comfort bed, great location helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

the price we paid was unreasonable! (via booking.com) once we checked out your offer was -50%. as a member of booking.com seems it was my last booking with you.

nice room, comfort bed, great location helpful staff.

Like the place and will return
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

location is good and large room compared with most hotel room in Hongkong. Internet access is unlimited and fast. the food at hotel is good, there are lots of cafes and food places nearby and very handy. the staff is good as well.

If it wasn't for 10% of the toilet lockout I'd give this hotel a perfect ten
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

This is a hotel. I expect them to have a public toilet facility for my friends who wait for me at the lobby at any time. They close their public facilities by around 11:30. Even after I request them to open that door my guest they refused politely. This is a huge setback for any hotel.

Breakfast was refreshing. Usually I'm bored of the same stuff day two. But their breakfast really had me going.

Im sorry I didnt get to stay more nights.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

It was clean, up to date, staff was very professional. I missed my connecting flight and missed one night. They reimbursed the cost of the night.

Won't be back, Jack!
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

The hot water tap in the bathroom did not work - despite assurances (I was on the club floor by the way in a signature room) nobody came to fix it for the duration of our 2+ day stay. The room was disappointing small. The bathroom like a closet. The breakfast menu was hot and cold - and on the last morning I picked up food poisoning from some dodgy ham.

the mobile phone was a novel idea - could be quite beneficial to the first time visitor. check in and check out was good. my bags were held for me for a couple of hours

Will surely come back!
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

Location is great! Within walking distance to two MTR stations (Fortress Hill and North Point) so easy to reach from both. Room is spacious and bed is comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Toiletries provided as well. Great place to stay!

Disappointing that we paid so much for a 2 bed room for 3 people.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

We paid a lot for three people and the extra bed that was put in made the room way too small. Swimming pool was closed. We booked specifically for that and had an email too close to coming to cancel.

The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful

Generally okay but the bath tub drainage was a disappointment
    • Interconnecting Room (6 people)

room 2411 - bath tub drainage not working properly, already complained with housekeeping but still not fixed; loose electrical outlet

Cleanliness, staff courtesy

Clean, high standard, great breakfast, good restaurants,...
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

No bar area, no lounge areas other than small business lounge that incurred an extra charge.

Clean, high standard, great breakfast, good restaurants, short walk to nearest MTR station.

Great stay!
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

No washroom at hotel lobby level. Not enough seats at lobby.

Great location near to Fortress Hill MTR, within 5 minutes walking distance. High quality buffet breakfast. Spacious room at level 17. Handy smartphone is very useful for tourists. Staff are friendly and helpful!

Every year I stay in this hotel twice, the staff so nice.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

They changed the shampoo and body wash to bulk pack that I not expect, before is individual package

Every year I stay in this hotel twice, the staff so nice.

Great value for money, good location and super comfy beds.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Could have done with a few more facilities/cafes. The hotel is a large high rise so some more cafes or social areas would have been good to see.

Staff were friendly and the bed was so comfortable. The room was clean and I loved the lay out of my room, having the seats to look out the window was a nice bonus to my room

Easy to get into hotel specially coming from the airport...
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The room they gave us was very dirty. During the first night I was bitten on my left hand and shoulder but I thought it was only mosquitoes and I tried to ignore it. But during our second night, I was already bitten on my legs, specially on the right side, my nape my shoulders, my back. At 2 am I went down and show the bites to the concierge and manager, they called the house keeping to change my linens, but sad to say I still got bitten some more on my neck and on my left ear. I haven’t slept for two nights and we cancelled our Shenzhen trip because I was not feeling well and sleepy. The air conditioning was not cold on early morning that I have to take off and lower down my comforter. They did change our room on the third day and I slept well for two more nights of stay there..

Easy to get into hotel specially coming from the airport through the city flyer bus

Won’t disappoint if you expect a true 3.5 to 4 star (closer to 4) hotel
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

VIP lounge is quit small and compact so easily gets crowded and noisy (losing the wind down and relax appeal). Drinks and snacks offerings are limited and are of adequate but not great quality.

Conveniently located. Overall good and attentive service. Decent common area setting.

Comfortable and pleasant hotel stay.

Nothing really.

Good Chinese restaurant in the hotel. Convenience stores, shops all nearby. Area safe. Good walk to MTR. Helpful and friendly hotel staff. Good umbrella loan service on wet days.

Very disappointing, definitely not coming back
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

One of the main reasons for booking a room in this hotel was that they advertise rooms with multiple beds: a double bed and a single bed; perfect for when your are travelling as a couple with a little one. However, on arrival the room was nothing more than a standard room with just a double bed. The single bed for our son wasn't there on arrival and had to be squeezed into the already very small room (which left very little space for suitcases and such). Also, the room was NOT clean unfortunately, which meant we had to be relocated; very inconvenient after a long international flight! The rooms feel also very outdated and worn down, nothing like the (misleading) pictures on booking.com. Now, our BIGGEST complaint with this hotel was with the loud noise coming from the 4 elevators (going up and down) in the hallway which kept us awake the entire night (even with earplugs). It also meant another relocation the day after, which is definitely not the way you want to be spending your precious holiday. When we tried to work something out with the manager on duty, there was very little understanding for our unpleasant experience and they didn't want to waive the costs for that sleepless night. Ultimately, after having reasoned for about an hour, the best they could do is offer us a 20% discount. In my opinion this is extremely poor customer service. Bottom line / our advice: if you really HAVE to stay in this hotel, ask for a room that is furthest away from the elevator / hall way. Otherwise, stay away from this one.

Except for the location, nothing really

Everyone was friendly and made an effort to help.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

THE extra bed was not as comfy as the main beds

Everyone was friendly and made an effort to help. Restaurant staff were very accommodating and helpful too

Overall the hotel location, staff and services are excellent. Keep it up.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Our room was smoke smelled at the first but at night they offered us to move to another room which cleaner and good smell. The pillow a bit hard. Thats the only thing that i didnt like.

Mostly the hotel staff are so friendly and helpful. They tried to meet our requests. They gave us early check in when we arrived there at 8 am, so we can rest first after we had a long and tiring flight.

Great location, quiet rooms

The room service staff didn’t understand the English translation on the menu very well and we had a couple of wrong meals, but the food itself was good

The rooms were lovely and quiet and a great location for us

Kind staff.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Room was little bit cold because Air condition made cold wind like early Summer. But every shops in HongKong I'd been was same, so I think it is ordinary way in Hong Kong. Anyway I turned it off and they brought me extra blankets, but it was still cold. Except it, everything was nice.

Kind staff. It's very close to MTR station and citi bank. Breakfast was good. It doesn't smell in the room at all. Bed was very comfortable.

A nice hotel for families if you’re planning to stay Hong Kong side.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The tv channel offerings were only in Cantonese. If they had English channels, we could not locate using the remote.

The room was spacious compared to other hotels. Value for money is great and hotel location is close to food establishments and Fortress Hill MTR. Staff were also friendly. Easy, fast check-in and check-out

Worth to pay a bit extra for a connecting room makes lots...
    • Interconnecting Double or Twin Room

The drainage of shower always clogged. The bathroom needs some renovation. The Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor in the hotel has Michelin star rating but don't expect Michelin star service.

Worth to pay a bit extra for a connecting room makes lots more spacious.

Above average value near North Point.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Room layout not efficient with extra bed (3 persons). Dated decor needing some upkeep.

Heated pool, gymn, interesting, busy location,good transport connections. Reasonably spacious..

It was a perfect stay to celebrate a great milestone in life.

Nothing..

The location is perfect particularly for people traveling with family and kids. The neighborhood is less busy but you will never run out of place to eat even at night. It is strategically located near the train station as well as with other public transportation. The staff were helpful and speak fluent English. Lastly, they have a FREE Handy phone that you can bring with you so you are connected and getting around is easy. I will definitely come back.

A consistent decent hotel with a good location and fantastic breakfast.
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

The bed was a little too hard for our liking and the room a little dated and in need of a refurb.

Size of the room, the shower and bathroom, location as well as the fantastic breakfast

Good breakfast.
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

Access to wi-fi is rather complicated and for the first time I can't join it with my phone (but I can join with a tab). It is rather "specific" way from metro station (I walk via footbridge through construction cites past homeless people).

Good breakfast. Nice view from the window.

very good to reach bus and many shopping mall, restaurant around.
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

the bed can be bigger because the room has lots of space.

Should inform us first if the kid needs to charge for the breakfast. When we asked, the staff only tell us to sign the bill and said, yes, breakfast all included, didn't mention one kid needs to pay, at the end, they charged one kid breakfast.

Stated at a convenient location, a lot of foods and...
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Hotel exterior is nice but the room and hallway looks old, carpet looks dirty because of stains, walls have stains as well. But I can see the housekeepings are diligent in cleaning the rooms everyday.

Stated at a convenient location, a lot of foods and convenient stores around. Because of my genius perks I requested late check out, and yes they automatically arranged late check out for us at 2pm. Room was cleaned everyday, towels and toiletries were replenished everyday. Our booking doesn't include breakfast, we were informed if we buy the coupon a day before we can avail the discounted rate at HKD132 each so we tried, and it exceeded our expectations, the food varieties were good, we were satisfied. Hotel lobby smells good, staffs were nice and approachable.

• Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

We had tried to change the room to a two person room but could not because of making the booking thru booking.com and had to pay the extra fee for third person.

They had a wheelchair to lend out as a courtesy. It was a great addition to our holiday.

Staff was friendly, hotel smelled lovely, breakfast was to expensive
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The hotel lobby is always extremely full. There is no place to sit and wait for a taxi ect. The luggage of guests are stacked in the lobby giving a untidy impression. The breakfast price is extremely expensive, there should be a cheaper option. The room was a bit small for our 3rd bed.

The rooms where very clean and tidy. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

location really good - close to MTR and easily accessible into downtown HK, breakfasts great
    • Interconnecting Room (6 people)

Our Holiday was great - but when we booked the rooms the pictures that popped up made it look like a 2 BR suite - we actually cancelled a suite we had booked to switch hotels to this one - and ended up with a basic 2 interconnecting hotel rooms - disappointed it wasn't what we had booked

Beautiful room, city view and great staff.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

We had 4 pieces of luggage and had friends help us to go from and to airport on bus. Not sure we could have found our way alone. Not just this hotel any hotel.

Very nice room, staff was very helpful. We enjoyed our stay.

Overall, The Front Office Staff were very eager to help! Congrats!!!
    • Premier Queen or Twin Room

Missing a bathrobe, hand/body lotion and some cotton buds.

The bed was really comfy. Usually, I spent first few nights awake when sleeping in a new bed, but I slept like a baby that night on this mattress!!! That's definitely a bed for me while "home away from home". The location for me is not too convenient unless I have special errands to run in North Point, but I will definitely recommend to friends on your hotel. Also, the in-room dining was pretty good.

Far from the airport but a better hotel than most of HK's
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Had a hard time transferring from the airport to the hotel because I had my grandmom and my 3-year-old nephew with me. It would have been better if they had airport shuttle and even disneyland shuttle. Although the Uber picked us up easily everytime we book at the hotel.

The hotel smells clean and the interior was very nice. My family had a great time staying here. The housekeeping staff were polite and gave assistance whenever possible. I also appreciated the reception people who helped us all throughout our stay. They are very accommodating.

Well located, clean;
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

A little over used and the bathroom is too small even for an average Asian person. Bathtubs are not updated.

Well located, clean; employees are very polite and professional.

Nice 10 days stay to relax in Hong Kong
    • Signature Queen or Twin Room with club privileges

The room was a little bit old fashioned and there where lots of stains on the carpet that needed to be replaced. Wholes on the wall visible that had been partially covered and old paper on the walls.

Big and quiet room, well fournished. Confortable bed. Nice breakfast with lots of choices, fresh fruits, chinese food, dim sums, buns and much more. The food was delicious. Friendly staff and available. Well placed hotel, near a metro station (2 minutes walk). 10 minutes walk to park Victoria and 20 from Causeway Bay. We booked the room with the "club privileges" that allowed us to go to the lounge for some drinks and snacks every evening and that was a huge plus. We had laundry privilages up to 200 HK$ each day (huge plus)

Convenient and pleasant
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Both room and bathroom had a slightly weird stench.

Location of the hotel and the staff were really nice. It was very convenient to get around. The staff were helpful and friendly.

A short stay that begun well but was ruined by unclean guest room.
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Dust! There were dusts inside my room. And I mean lots of it. It was everywhere. Turn on a lamp and you can see the dust that was stirred by your movement. Even the remote control for the TV was covered by dust. It made me want to sneeze continuously. Also, I couldn't understand why they wouldn't give me a fresh piece of soap everyday since their soap was only about 50mm big to begin with. Am I limited in taking baths now?

the location was nice, it was near the center of north point. public transport was accessible. there was no lack of food outlets nearby either. to sum it up, the location was ok, and the staff were friendly and very very helpful.

Pleasant stay - a pity breakfast was not invluded in the price!
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Breakfast not being included in the already expensive rates

We have stayed at this hotel many times- unfortunately breakfast is so expensive at the hotel that we couldn't afford it. Please request a breakfast for approx Hkd 150-iit will be to the.benefit for the hotel and customer. Rates are high and should actually include breakfast.

Except for the location , hotel facilities has to be remodel or replace especially the bath room ,
    • Deluxe Queen or Twin Room

Still some guest is smoking in some parts of the hotel

All i have satisfied is the breakfast and the lunch and dinner buffet ,the food is enjoyable , the problem is i was check in at room 1306 on the first and second day water coming put from the AIRCON CEILING DUCKET, BATH TUB DRAINAGE IS NOT GOOS TOILET FLUSH IS NO GOOD FLUSHING MECHANISM HAS TO BE REPLACE NOT REPAIR