Reviews of GDH Hotel - Formerly Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong 4 stars

18 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#223 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Clean rooms and great location. But the staff needs to improve their customer service.
    • Superior Room

The staff wasn't helpful at all, after we checked out and caught in the recent typhoon. They don't care about your safety and all they wanted is for you to extend your stay at their hotel.

Clean bedroom, excellent location, and great facilities.

Old but pleasant hotel in heart of Tsim Sha Tsui
    • Superior Room

Room was old, the shower curtains smelt a little, and the carpet didnt feel very clean.

Good value for a prime location I asked for ice to treat an injury and house keeping brought a full bucket for me every night. Allowed me to check out 30mins late Prime location in Tsim Sha Tsui very near the MTR and restaurants.

Most of our rooms is still not available until 4:00pm.

Most of our rooms is still not available until 4:00pm. Its supposedly available by 2pm because its the standard checkin time. But nonetheless, everything went well aside from the construction at the building which start by 7 in the morning and end by 10pm.

The hotel is at at the center of everything.
    • Superior Room

The hotel is at at the center of everything. Near the mtr station, restaurants, convenient stores and a walking distance to some tourist spots. The staff was very accomodating and delivered all our requests. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. I would very much return and stay there again.

I was con or cheated while I went to watch football during...
    • Family Room

I was con or cheated while I went to watch football during World Cup. Complain to the front manager at 1 am and the manager very cocky or boastful. Not friendly at all

Stay was good.Room was clean. Bed is too comfy. Location is good.
    • Superior Room

We requested for two beds upon booking online however upon checked in they can't provide. The old receptionist with a short hair is a little bit harsh. She said that reservation should be cancelled since my card declined at first charge, I told her I am paying in cash. Receptionist should be hospitable to welcome a guest rather than being too strong to accommodate.

Comfortable stay, safe and convenient.
    • Superior Room

That storage of luggages should not be charged especially when my departure flight was late on the same evening.

It's nice to be greeted with a smile at the reception and to be told that I was upgraded to the Executive floor room. The range of coffee was superb! Thanks for making my stay so pleasant.

Great value with spacious rooms in the heart of Kowloon, difficult to beat for value.
    • Superior Room

Spacious rooms by Hong Kong standards and well located in the heart of Kowloon. Great value all things considered, I have never had an unpleasant experience here.

Comfortable bed, but you hear what goes on in the hallway very easily.
    • Superior Room

Could hear when people walked outside of the room. Could also hear what people were doing in their room when you walked by in the hallway.

Comfortable bed. Fridge in the room.

I will never wish to comeback to this hotel.
    • Executive Room

Its not a 4 star property for sure. They have very small lobby with no sitting arrangement. No in-house restaurant. no room service, No coffee shop or Gym. Almost Nothing for vegetarians in Breakfast or in restaurants. They charge money per piece of luggage for storage after checkout which I have not seen anywhere. staff is not Honest, sorry to say but may be they are cheater and rude. We have kept our luggage at lobby after checkout and we went out for our lunch. When we returned to collect our luggage, they says that one laundry bag is missing from the room so check in your bags. we were travelling with 7 bags and I thought may be my family member has used it to keep their clothes which is I think very normal as its not any valuable item like napkins or towels etc. And I don't think that its a good idea to open all 7 bags one by one to check for laundry bag. So I have told them that I don't want to open my luggage, Tell me the amount and I will pay. first the say pay 50 HKD( approx 9 USD) & then say no no 100 HKD( 18 USD). I was shocked to hear 18$ for a bag which is available at less then 20 cent. but I paid the amount and asked for the receipt. First they were not ready to give it but I instated and they have issued the receipt. The irony is, when we have opened our all bags at home, there was no laundry bag in any of our luggage & this has really spoiled our mood. How can you straightway tell that you have taken a laundry bag? as a professional or good service people they should think twice before accusing others. and they are aware that I have spend and paid close to USD 2000 for staying their and still they wan to charge for item less the 0.20 $, which I have not taken??? If I am in their place and I am sure that somebody has spend USD 2000 at my hotel and taken the item worth 0.20$ knowingly or unknowingly, I will defiantly not ask for it.

Cleanliness of the room and service from housekeeping staff. Location of the property.

Very Good experience for our family`s first trip to Hong Kong

No good view

The staff is very friendly, we bring two kids along, the first day we ask for extra pillow for my kids. The clearner not only giving us 2 extra pillows. She also provide extra towel and toothbrush.

the location is excellent.
    • Family Room

room and facilities are aged, booked a room for 4 pax but room could only accommodate 3 persons.

the location is excellent. near to MTR, plenty of eateries and shopping nearby.

It was very central and close to all the important things.
    • Family Room

They still haven’t returned the deposit. It’s been almost a month since I lived there, they said it must be returned within 2 weeks. Hello?

It was very central and close to all the important things. Beds were clean and comfortable, although the room in general was a little old style, toilet was clogged.

Very good location, clean & big room, good price, supportive staff. Will recommend this to friends.
    • Superior Room

-To simple lobby, just 2 chairs and a a small table. We wish to have more sofa and chair when waiting or taking rest. - Expensive breakfast. - Thin wall in the room, easy to notice the noise out side.

- Very good location @ Tsim Sha Tsui center, few minute wall to MRT station, 150m walk to airport bus stop. - Big room, clean and comfortable to stay. - Plenty of near by restaurants of street food, local food, take away for breakfast and dinner. - Supportive and nice staff. My bang her had on floor, staff quickly provided me an ice bucket, together with an kid's brush and slipper once she knew we have kid. - Good price.

Good location, Clean, Comfortable, Worth
    • Superior Room

Good Location because it's close to MTR only 300 m. and many restaurant around there so we can choose it. Also it's safe area. Nice staff. Everything in the room is worth with money that I paid. If I go to HK again I will come back to book this hotel.

Ok
    • Superior Room

The bath room was old and with stains in the shower. For the price I expected a cleaner, bigger and much modern bathroom.

The hotel was quiet good located. Size of the room was ok. Next time I would even though try an other hotel.

Great location, With some simple improvements they could make it a lot better.
    • Superior Room

Probably call ahead to confirm your booking. When we arrived they couldn't find our Booking.com booking. Once I showed them the booking, they said they had no more queen bedrooms, and that I didn't request one. Thankfully I had my full booking on my phone which specified a queen bed. After which they quickly located a queen bed. Only electrical outlets in our room were on the opposite side of the room from bed. Very inconvenient for charging anything. Small complaint, but the toilet is one of the loudest I've ever heard, and uses the A LOT of water.

The location was nice. Many Bars and restaurants right next door. There was always a staff member to open the do for you.

The location is good. If only staff were friendlier & more helpful
    • Superior Room

The kettle in the room was badly stained inside. Should be properly cleaned as guests are using it all the time to boil water either to drink or make coffee & tea. The shower cubicle was old and dirty in some parts. We don't mind that it's old but the dirt and stains by the side really put us off. Compared with some other hotels where staff are happy to help hail a taxi for guests, here the staff we approached just said " You can just stand outside the hotel and wait for taxis to pass by.". What about helping to tell the cabby our destination? Most cabbies don't understand English.

How did this hotel get four stars? Three stars would fit better.
    • Family Room

The cleaners don't know how to vacuum near walls or under beds. Dust from the last few years were present. In the bathroom mold were present several places. Under the sink there were dust and dirt from years back. The water refused to leave the bathtub, took more than an hour.

Location, friendly reception staff.

Accessible location from Tsim Sha Tsui
    • Superior Room

They didn't allow a late checkout despite requesting. Just gave me an extra half hour i.e. 12:30 PM. They didn't give extra bottles of water as well.

Room Size is good as compared to other hotels in Hong Kong.

Some hotel staff are not friendly.
    • Superior Room

Some hotel staff are not friendly. They didn't bring our luggage to our room after checking in at the hotel lobby. The concierge staff told us to bring our own luggage to our room.

Not recommended
    • Family Room

Very old hotel never fixed anything In the room that has been broken The staffs did not have service mind even one of water bottle we request

GDH Stay

Everything we like😁

The place was excellent!! We don’t have any problem, the staff was very nice and they help in everything. I really recommend this place. Everything was clean and the location is awsome.

a death trap. run away!
    • Deluxe Room

nothing, 0.

terrible and overpriced. if they tell you of a suposed “upgrade” you might end on the last floor with furniture from 70s and the noise of all the building AC during the night. To complete and awful experience they ran a fire alarm drill at 5:00 and “check” the alarm bell at 6:30 in case you slept again. of course on saturday night.

There's 2 things I like about this place;
    • Superior Room

- A few seats at the lobby - You have to pay if you want to keep the luggage at hotel after you checked out (even in the same day) - Some furniture in the room was moved out (my room didn't have a couch as in the picture)

There's 2 things I like about this place; location and size of the room

So far so good given the convenience to the MTR stations.
    • Family Room

If the hotel could provide small hand towels and tissue papers in the room that would be great. As these are the basics that I would imagine given the rates that we have paid for a family room. What could be a better stay if the above could be included, I am certain every guests would appreciate it.

Convenience

Bathroom extreem small even the bedroom more for 1 person...

Most

Bathroom extreem small even the bedroom more for 1 person than for 2. But......value for money when you choosen for a 3 star hotel you can not expect too much. Nice hotel for people with small money but if you want a bit space too breeze do not go here.

Location was excellent, everything was close by and it was a...
    • Family Room

Staff attitude especially post checkout. I know 100% that I left my left apple earbud in the room, but the hotel staff refused to help and find them. Attitude was poor.

Location was excellent, everything was close by and it was a good base to get around.

Overall i was quite comfortable but no WOW factor as one would expect at any decent hotel.
    • Superior Room

The room cleaning... there was a stain on the sheets of one of my twin beds for 4 days straight despite someone coming in to clean the room. This gave me no comfort that someone had actually changed the sheets. in fairness i don't know what the sheet change schedule is but i do know that the stain which was VERY VERY visible.. remained there until i checked out. An empty ice tea container also remained on the dresser for 2 days without being removed .. despite the room being visited by house keeping twice.

The GDH is a mere 2 mins walk to a couple of MTR stations. This makes it very easy to get around also it is also walking distance to a number of shopping arrears too. The room i stayed in was quite large considering most HK hotel rooms are TINY. The staff were quite helpful, when engaged in conversation too. Overall given its HK we are talking about, it was good value for money

Great location at the middle of Tsim Tsa Tsui
    • Superior Room

Hotel is old but we were made to aware that they're refurbishing the rooms

Execellent location at the middle of Tsim Tsa Tsui! Hotel staffs at reception are friendly

Don't be fooled!

But it was deceptive. The room was old and decepit. The walls need to be repaired, and renovation is badly needed. The bathroom badly needs to be retiled and replaced with modern toilets. Plus I'm also irritated by the fact that I had to pay 25 HK$ to leave our luggage for a few hours after check out in the lobby.

Location, and the facade, up to the check-in front desk staff, who are very pleasant people.

Won't come here again.
    • Superior Room

The room looks very small compared to the photo and it was not very clean. We were disappointed with the facilities provided for the price we are paying.

very small room, not matching photos on booking.com, even i feel dimensions mentioned doesnt match

Staff not proper, room very small compared to picture shown on booking.com, blocked 10 % amount at the time of booking, 100 % on arrival, and now i m struggling to get back 10 % blocked during booking, definitely not a good property to stay with family, on last day we checked out at 1230 asked staff to keep our bags for 1 hr so taht we can finish our lunch and then proceed for airport but GDH guys charged us HKD 5 / bag

Only good thing was, very near to metro.

not value for money.
    • Superior Room

price and check-in phase (had to pay in front by cash 20% for the guarantee, while they had our credit card)

not value for money. we started with 290$ , while ended up with 329$ without breakfast

Good location and large bed but service can be far better
    • Superior Room

No greetings or smile from staff. My 3 year old daughter accidently spilt a small amount of color on the bed sheet while painting. The hotel manager asked me to buy the bed sheet as they said that the color never left after washing. I bought it and at home the color easily went off with one wash under bleach. The bell boy service is very bad. We called twice and waited for more than 15 mins. Eventually got the luggage down ourselves.

Good location Large king size bed Decent size room compared to other HK hoteks

Need to improve their front desk experience.
    • Superior Room

Being an international traveller, they have kept me waited for more than 4 hrs to allocate room.

nothing... spoil my experience by keeping me waited for 4 hrs.

Money lovers
    • Superior Room

Staff is kind of rude, housekeeper dont care you r in room or not . They just get in room for cleaning. Hotel have so many trick sentences to grab your money be careful

Hotel location is fine

Location was great,staff was polite,room size was good.
    • Superior Room

They charge for basic things which other hotels offer as complimentary but since my stay was comfortable I am ready to ignore this aspect.

Location was great,staff was polite,room size was good.

Convenient location
    • Superior Room

Hotel is in the middle of the city so nightlife and traffic can be noisy so if you can handle some noise then is OK.

Location was great. Perfect if you want to explore the city on foot and hop on and off the MTR

Great Location but everything else.. not so much.
    • Superior Room

Really poor customer service; staff was very rude and not patient. Staff told us to leave the lobby while were waiting for our bus to pick us up. Also not a single staff lend a hand to help with luggages. Secondly, rooms. Room was not that great. Was really small and washroom wasn't clean, found molds on top of shower roof. Which is a major health concern. Air vents were really dusty and dirty. Staff should focus on maintenance. Finally, one of the staff/gentleman in the lobby watching luggages. Kept staring at my family and I. While were waiting to be picked up. Which made my other family members uncomfortable.

Location was great

A good place to put your head
    • Superior Room

A little bit shabby. There was a musty smell in the room. I wanted to open a window but there was only a locked door leading to a balcony shared by all the rooms

Location was excellent

Not good at all
    • Superior Room

i hv requested a big double bed, but they didn’t inform me that they already ran out before check in. Finally, they just forced me to accept two single bed! I feel disappointed! Also nobody informed me that toilet water was without supplying because of maintenance🙁😢☹️

• Superior Room

having to pay for luggage for few hours storing before and after an 8 day stay is very cheeky and should definitely be included in the price...

The location was good
    • Superior Room

We had a horrible experience trying to check-in. We arrived at HK at 10a.m. after a 12 hour flight and spent most of the morning after our arrival walking around the area near the hotel, hoping we could get into our room by 2 to rest for a bit and continue with our exploring. 2 is the normal check-in hour in my book so we structured our day based on that. When we got there by 2 we were told by the lady at the reception in the rudest way possible that the room was not ready yet and that it would take at least 1 more hour for us to get in. No explanation, no apology, nothing! Not only that meant i was deprived paid time for my room, but the unapologetic rudeness of the staff does not allow me to say much positive things about this place.

The location was good

Please avoid this property.
    • Superior Room

The staff was pathetic. They don’t know what is customer service. Specially the porter who told me that it will take him 1-2 hours to bring up the luggage after checkin as he was very busy😡. I wouldn’t recommend this property.

Bearable for one night but not for longer stay. The
    • Superior Room

Wrote above what was wrong.

Television -not available in English — no newspapers available in English— coffee machine did not work— not enough tea or coffee sachets in room to make in room.

Go with no expectation and you will be happy with this hotel!
    • Superior Room

Upon checking out, I've requested for taxi and was told 'go get it outside'!

It's just a basic room. If your purpose is just to sleep and shower, this will serve the purpose. Don't expect anything extra.

Great location but don’t expect to be pampered or the standard 5-star HK hotel treatment
    • Superior Room

As a seasoned business traveller (this stay was not for business), I’ve always appreciated being left alone by hotel staff until I need assistance, in which case I will normally just leave a very specific request or instruction. Hence, I found it unprofessional and annoying to be asked, not once but on two separate days, by their room service when we could let them in to clean the room for the day (despite the fact I’d hung the do-not-disturb card on the room door). During my last day, I’d stayed for 7-8 nights. Despite leaving a relatively generous tip for the chambermaid each day, the staff only replenished supplies (tioket rolls, soaps, shampoos, toiletries, etc), replaced towers and tidied up the bed but did not really clean up the place - e.g. some syrup had been spilt on the main table cum dressing table leaving clear stain marks which were not wiped/cleaned for 3 days. I stopped tipping from the 4th day onwards. The service mindset in this hotel is barely up to the benchmark HK 5-star hotel standard. Then again, one could argue that this was a 4-star hotel.

Was very pleasant.
    • Superior Room

Room for improvement in cleanliness, customer service, room lighting and temperature control.

Bed was comfy, room was of a decent size and very convenient location.

It is a great value for the money.
    • Deluxe Room

Should have more seating in the lobby. The key system for the elevator is great to prevent bad people from entering the hotel but it is easy to malfunction.. You need to accept American Express Credit Cards. This is the only hotel in the world that does not accept AE cards.

The location convenient to stores and activities. The staff, from the housekeeping thru the desk supervisors were excellent, Nice personalities and efficient.

Stayed 2 times in this hotel, overall positive
    • Superior Room

I think the staff at both check-in and check-out could be a bit more friendly. More by means of body language and attitude, but also take time for the customer despite that it might be busy at the counter. (Nobody likes to feel rushed) We did get new towels everyday, but they could and should really be replaced with new ones, no one want to see that their towel is all fringy. (which I believe more hotels need to do on a regular basis anyway)

The hotel has a great location from which you can easily travel to anywhere in the city. Enough shopping abilities just around the corner (severall malls at walking distance), bars and restaurants enough and close to local public transport stops. Right across the hotel is a bar that is open till after midnight to have a last drink to finish of the day, but also convenient stores open 24/7 and a little supermarket for anything else. Room was cleaned nicely everyday, were provided with new toiletries everyday as well. What I also liked is that house keeping actually came asking if we had any laundry.

Stay here to eat shop and enjoy the night life
    • Superior Room

once we arrived at the hotel we found out that if I had booked on the hotel's own website we could get late checkout -- as late as 2pm! which is not available to booking.com customers :(

The hotel was in the middle of the it all, lots of shopping, dinning options. the hotel itself is spacious and clean. The checkin process was polite and straight forward, no up-selling or add-on fees.

Not happy.
    • Superior Room

The rooms were quite small in comparison to what is shown on Booking.com. The lock door did not work properly and the hotel rooms were so tightly built that you could actually hear what was going on next door so lack of privacy. There was a lack of amenities based on the money we paid for our accomodation, no mini bar or ironing services within our rooms. We requested our food to be heated up and we were refused, with no option to even sign a agreement for outside food unlike other hotels. In addition, the checkout staff refused to take care of our luggage in lobby or storage for 10-15 mins, as we wanted to eat before we depart for airport and the only option we had was to pay them money per luggage piece. I have never seen that occur at any other hotel. Overall it is not worth the money, more like A 2-3 star facility charging you for 5 star just based on location.

It's accessibility to services and core location L.

Located in the downtown, Tsim Sha Tsui.
    • Superior Room

Hotel staff was basically not friendly.

Located in the downtown, Tsim Sha Tsui. Many restaurants and shops are close to the hotel. Could reach by walk.

Return guest. Good location. Pretty nice hotel for the price.

would've been nice to have "international-capable" electrical plugs specially working on 2 to 3 devices. glad I brought my adapter. only 1 available in the room for use/purchase.

Good location. Reasonably priced.

Below expection
    • Superior Room

The hotel staff wasn’t train well , a lot question unable to answer , even give wrong key to check in , also by reaching at 4pm room are not ready

Location below exception

Ok. Will definitely stay here again.
    • Superior Room

They wouldn’t accept my small bills as payment. Not my fault the money changer gave me HKD20s due to lack of big bills in the Phils. during the time i bought HKD. That is still legal tender in HK and the hotel should have accepted it.

Location is ideal. Close to MTR, lots of restaurants and stores nearby.

Staff was friendly and helpful, bathroom had full set of...
    • Superior Room

Bed was a little small, bathroom was really small but given that it looked clean, new and had well functioning appliances, it was ok.

Staff was friendly and helpful, bathroom had full set of toiletries, room was quite new with new and quality appliances that functioned really well. There were few complimentary items that we did not expect and it made us feel that they paid attention to detail. The location was really good too, around 3 minutes walk to Tsim Sha Tsui station. Also, there were lots of interesting restaurants in the area, plus several mini marts just downstairs.

Good
    • Superior Room

Smaller bed than expected. It's not clear how different between double and large double bed. I expected that large double bed is a king size. No facial tissue paper in the room. Air condition is too cool even I set it at 30 degree Celsius, no heater.

staff and location

Better than before
    • Superior Room

The lobby has 2 chairs only Hope you can add more so your guests have somewhere to sit while waiting for friens or shuttle bus

Is this under a new managemenr? It is better compared to my stay some 2 to 3 years ago Staffs are friendlier.

Not extremely good but good enough for a few night stay as location is very convenient to everywhere
    • Superior Room

The room and toilet is too small. Need to pay for deposit of luggages. Also need to pay for shuttle bus to airport. Hotel could give a complimentary services for both to make a better stay

Location is very convenient

Not too bad
    • Superior Room

Well... the bed is very small for a couple... when they told me it’s a queen size bed I expected it a bit bigger... and there’s no king size beds. There is no heater, which upsetting since it was very cold at the time of our stay, and every time you change clothes or take a shower u freeze, the AC only has cold option and even if we switched to 30 degrees , it would go back to 19. And last but not least , they could have offered us some robes , there were no robes in the room, an iron would be pretty nice too, some forks and knives as well.

The location was great! You have so many restaurants and bars nearby. Even though me and my partner had been in so many places in Hong Kong we finally realized that TST had so many things to see and experience. The room is clean, has the basics a hotel offers. The staff was friendly and our room when requested to be clean was looking pretty good!

It is functional hotel for tourists to sleep at night .
    • Superior Room

Property is old, not well maintained, house keeping is not thorough, one day did not refill shampoo, another day didn’t even pick up half orange dropped on the floor night before.

Location is convenient.

Like the location but it is very expensive hotel.
    • Family Room

I dont like the house keeping staff. They keep on knocking even though the sign in the door DO NOT DISTURB! The hotel knew We had a baby but they put us to the floor next to underconstruction!! Even if you talk to them they cant understand well! Poor english.

Like the location but it is very expensive hotel. Not appropriate price for their service.

Hotels staff are accommodating.
    • Superior Room

There should be english movies or tv programs for visitors who cannot understand cantonese/chinese language.

Hotels staff are accommodating. They changed our fridge instantly when we reported it was not cooling. The room is spacious and enough for 2 people and is clean. Locations is perfect as there is a lot of restaurants down in the area and just 5mins away from the mtr stations. There is also A21 bus that goes to the airport.

A huge disappointment that ruined my trip.
    • Superior Room

The staff was unfriendly and I was profiled as a foreigner and given a room on the dirtiest floor (4th floor) with toxic black mold. The smell of mold was overwhelming. Stains on the carpet, which was old. Asked for the advertised complimentary bottled water and was denied.

The location was convenient. Close to multiple restaurants and the metro.

• Superior Room

My booking was made thru my aunt using her credit card. Your important information states that payment should be made using the guest's credit card. I was the guest at the hotel. They did not accept my card and I had to pay the regular rate which was double the amount than that advertised by booking.com. Pls look into this.

Struggle to be considered - desapointing experience
    • Superior Room

Service. Staff. One bag (containing clothes and presents) desappeared from our room and they didn’t propose any compensation. Really no consideration for customer satisfaction.

Only location is good.
    • Superior Room

- VIP only welcome, they clock the hotel entrance. - security yells at you to Love away from entrance to make place for the junk cars. - room was outdated and not match the pictures. - bathroom pictures should make you think twice if you want stay here, it was just disgusting.

Location- One subway station from the knight market
    • Superior Room

Staff wasnt the best. They were not the kind of making you feel welcome. The hotel it self need urgent renovations The price is high. And be aware that hotel policy is to charge on reservation but they charged only on check-out. This meant to us paying more than expected since the rate changed.

Location- One subway station from the knight market

Good location and clean enough with just enough hotel amenities.
    • Superior Room

Rooms were good enough for someplace to crash at night. Only a double bed (no queen or king) or dressers in the room. Good size bathroom, but we also had a handicapped room. Nice staff and all spoke english very well. The location is great for Tsim Sha Tsui with easy access to the MTR and easily accessible from the free shuttle bus from Kowloon station when traveling to / from the airport. If you are looking for a solid hotel in a good location and willing to compromise somewhat on hotel

Location was very good.
    • Superior Room

Staff were not helpful. They charge HK$5 per bag for stored luggage. Rooms still looked old despite having been refurbished.

Location was very good. Near restaurants. Basic room with good set of amenities.

close to actions in Nathan Road. don't forget the free shuttle only a block away
    • Superior Room

Streets are always crowded, exactly what you would expect

easy walking from free hotel shuttle drop off and pickup if you go through the Kowloon MTR station, save on taxi!

• Superior Room

Request for big double bed during booking. But hotel only can join single bed for us.

Good location with verity of food and near by public transport and attraction area with walking distance

The location is strategic, only few minutes to MTR station.
    • Superior Room

The receptionist is really not professional, since the receptionist's english is not that good, it is hard for us to communicate with them.

The location is strategic, only few minutes to MTR station. Lots of restaurants and convenience store around the area.