Reviews of Harbour Grand Kowloon 5 stars

20 Tak Fung Street, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#101 of 290 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Location, and MAGNIFICENT Harbour Views.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Location, and MAGNIFICENT Harbour Views. There is something especially special 😊 about gazing out at the South China Sea and lights of Hong Kong from bed in the early hours of the morning. Great Value for money with the deal we got, however too pricey to pay normally I think!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Lovely hotel with exceptional staff that will accommodate all of your needs.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They helped my partner and i organise what to do with our time in Hong Kong/Kowloon as we hadn't pre-planned anything. It was quite sad to see all of the damage to the hotel after the typhoon hit however the hotel was extremely accommodating and it was my birthday on one of our days here and the hotel left a cake in my room; it was a lovely surprise! My partner also stood on some glass in the pool, however he was not injured but that night the hotel duty manager called and apologised and organised fruits/chocolates and wine for myself and my partner and this was the night of my birthday. This just proved to us again how lovely, attentive and concerned this hotel is about their guests and they went above and beyond with everything to do with our stay. I absolutely would recommend others to come here (typhoon damage or not) as it has a great location close to trains/Kowloon harbour front and nice shops and restaurants close by. The rooms are a very large size with large king sized bed that is very comfortable and the view is something you can't put a price on.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

I was disappointed in my stay here
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

I asked for early check in as we had flown from Rome the night before, and was told it was not possible, but may be a room available at midday. So I came back at midday, sat in the foyer for 1.5 hrs waiting, only for the duty manager to scold her staff for not having the room ready as she had asked by much earlier. There are many people checking out of this hotel for early flights( the day we left we were gone by 6am) so they could easy do early check in if they wanted to give good service.

It was quiet

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Location is good , shops and restaurants are within walking...
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Room is a bit wear and tear, very dark. There is renovation everywhere due to typhoon

Location is good , shops and restaurants are within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The entrance was super and the breakfast spread was okay but...
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The girls at the reception were amazing but i had an incident when the chef replied rudely to my breakfast order. When i asked the lady at the entrance then everything was sorted out. When i emailed Harbour grand about damage from typhoon they said they are operating as usual but the swimming pool was closed when we arrived, and we were not informed as it was open for use again. We only got to know on the last day. The rooms need an uplift.

The entrance was super and the breakfast spread was okay but could have been better. The linen was clean and fluffy and there were enough courtesy waterbottle in the room.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Not much
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

For the second time in only 2 months, I wish Booking.com would communicate when a hotel is under renovation or damaged. This hotel was severely damaged by a typhoon. No pool, no gym, couldn’t even enter through the front doors. Again, no information from Booking.com.

Not much

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

A disappointing stay in a dated 5 Star Hotel.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Building work in the foyer was unexpected and disruptive. Restaurant prices were unreasonably high and even non-alcoholic drinks were too pricey in the Cafe. However, it made us eat out with the real Chinese restauranteers’ which was not only fun, but delicious and affordable. Just a couple of points re the room: It appeared dated for its 5 Star rating and it was not possible to obtain a bright area within the bedroom. A second case stand would be helpful for those people only staying 2 to 5 nights as it means you don’ have to unpack fully, or for those folk who find it difficult to bend down.

Location was good for access to MTR and shops. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Room size was good having comfortable bed and it was nice to have water on a daily basis, although replacement water at HK$80 a bottle is ridiculous.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Disappointed we were not informed facilities were not working until we checked in
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

We were disappointed that the pool was not open, we understood this was due to the typhoon but there was no notification on the website, we were only informed when we checked in.

Staff were friendy.

Fabulous

Nothing really.

Friendly staff, George who picked up a double billing error by his colleague and recognised me after check out and approached me to correct the double billing error. Smart guy! Daan Kretchmaan in the sports bar did a great job and was friendly and chatted to us for a while sharing his experiences in HK.

I want to thank management and staff for their wonderful...
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

I want to thank management and staff for their wonderful services during the typhoon. They kept calm, were extremely helpful and thoughtful. In the midst of the storm they set up a lovely lunch buffet and later provided dinner. I will never think of staying anywhere else when in Hong Kong!

Nice view, convenient shuttle bus
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

I reserved for breakfast at the night before, but they charged me the walk-in price and luckily I discovered it when I checked out. Food in breakfast buffet was only fair.

Nice view, convenient shuttle bus

Great spot fir anyone that is going on a cruise.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

We were upgraded to a Harbour View room- amazing They have the best pillows you ever skeep on. Great pool on the roof top over looking the harbour. Buffett breakfast is all you could ask for.

The view .
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

New fit out of the reception and the area around it . The one before was much better. Moder style of the ground floor does not correspond with the style of the rooms . Unfortunately with the new fit out the hotel lost its charm...:(

The view . The location of the hotel . All staff is very kind and really halepful.

Bang Average!
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

We booked our 3 night stay at Harbour Grand Kowloon well in advance and were really looking forward to it...however, for the cost, the location was a bit hard to reach, no breakfast was included, the reception wasn't that friendly or helpful, our room was dated, our bathroom wasn't functioning properly and really, the whole experience was bang average! The pool area was okay but closes REALLY early so you cannot see the night sky or pop in for a spa in the evenings...it was constantly crowded and loud which meant it wasn't very relaxing either. Renovations were also happening at the hotel entrance... I have had better experiences at hostels at $15 per night (which included breakfast and a spacious room)!

The pool area was nice and the views were great! It was also handy with our late arrival to have a 24hour reception.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Baffling rating for this hotel
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

So this is a 10 year old hotel with rooms of a 30 year old hotel. First thing I noticed when I walked in was a mildew smell. After sleeping in the bed, I noticed that the bedsheets were moldy. Also, the shower had mold growing around the base from an obvious leak that was affecting the baseboards. The stand alone lamp in the room's cord was frayed to the point you could see the wiring inside. The food was... Okay at best. I don't see how this hotel is rated 5 stars.

The pool has a great view. It's nice to walk along the bay around the hotel. The shuttle to downtown was convenient.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good location, lots of food places nearby but far enough...
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Room smelt a bit like cigarette smoke

Good location, lots of food places nearby but far enough away from the crazy crowds. Staff were very friendly and lunch buffet was good value if you like seafood

Room was clean, comfortable and bathroom was good
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Jacuzzi was quite dirty with green mould, needed drained and cleaned Pool side bar could have been better as ideal for drinks with a view. The stay here was a birthday present surprise but as we didn’t stay on the actual day of my birthday they were not willing to provide a small gesture to the room as a surprise for me. Strange policy as birthday was the day before..

Room was clean, comfortable and bathroom was good Pool had great views and beds always available when we arrived Gym, sauna and steam room all excellent facilities Shuttle bus was very convenient and needed as Mtr stop can mean multiple changes to certain destinations.

Disappointed in the hotel all round.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View and Club Access

It does not provide a bar area in the hotel itself (you have to go outside to the bar). Not a good idea when it is pouring with rain! This was the downside. I also found the hotel to be very expensive considering I rate it as only a 4 star. The staff in the dining room require more training and I was not happy with the service at all!

The hotel is not a 5 star as stated. It is more like a 4 star hotel ans did not meet my expectations.

Great hotel and facilities with very friendly staff in relaitevly quiet but acesssible location

The bar is in a different building and 1 night when we went for a drink they insisted on a cover charge (£15) to include 1 free drink as they were showing the world cup (that we weren't interested in). The local area has a few restaurants but can feel that you are some distance away from the main hub of Hong Kong - however the excellent MTR is very close by

We had a great harbour view. Beds were very comfy. roof top pool was excellent and really helped after a long day in the heat. Though someway out from the main Kowloon Star Ferry terminal there was a very regular free hotel bus service and also a ferry close by (within 100m) that went straight to Hong Kong island. Hotel ensured that the 2 rooms we had reserved were close together

Excellent staff, good facilities nearby. Rooms starting to show signs of age
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

- The rooms are getting old. - bathroom pipes sometimes have unplesant smell

- staff are very helpful and professional. - room are spacious by hong kong standards - excellent view from rooftop pool area. - shuttle to tsim sha tsui & kowloon airport express. - close to mtr station - close to Aeon supermarket & department store - nice harbourside walk to tsim sha tsui

Just great!
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

We weren't staying longer but are sure to return.

We've stayed at Harbor Grand on multiple occasions and always book a harbour view room as the views must rate as one of the best in HK, likewise the roof top pool. The hotel also features one of the few truly waterfront outdoor bars in Kowloon and the local Wampoa neighbourhood has so many great value and high quality restaurants. We love ot!

Great brekki with amazing view.Avoid room 2002 as Gym on floor above hasbanging
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View - Club Floor

People taking photos of people around the pool when children were there. I don’t think it’s appropriate or relaxing watching people posing non stop.

The view was amazing

View of the room was very nice.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Public transportation is a bit far and prefer to use taxi to reach other places. There are free shuttle bus to go some places and it's an good option to use it as well.

View of the room was very nice. Breakfast was fantastic with many options in good quality. Room was big enough and clean as well. Staffs are kind.

Breakfast was so cheap in quality(few dishes was good).
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Breakfast was so cheap in quality(few dishes was good). One day we had to complain because the watermelon juice was very bad in taste that it felt like it was made days ago and they changed the complete juice from the container after our complaint. The food quality is the only bad.

Overall loved it. Might plan to eat some meals elsewhere to balance costs. Would stay again

meals seemed rather expensive

Accommodation and staff assistance. Excellent hotel and great location. Arrived early morning fully expecting to have to wait until about 1400 to access room, but very grateful to be allowed tour room at 0730 - fabulous

a little run short.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

We entered the pool to find a shocking discovery of a slug in the pool, this indicated to me that the cleanliness and how well the facilities were looked after was lacking. I then entered the pool again the next morning and the slug was still there floating around, absolutely revolting. This was then addressed to a member of staff who managed to get rid of it but it just shows how they dont clean the pools very often. The location was out of the city centre which is a hassle to get to places such as the MTR station and the food places. The price is no joke, a little latte had costed me 74 HK dollar! the rooms are outdated and it said on the side of the bed that the sheets are cleaned after every 3 days which is appalling. Will definitely not be staying again. Although the service was amazing by staff and the hotel design was marvellous, it just did not exceed the expectations considering the price you pay!

Everything from when you entered the hotel was very grand and had amazing design. There is a path outside of the hotel where you can go for late romantic walks witnessing the victoria harbour which is great. The check in staff are very helpful and can speak multiple languages which was a great bonus.

Totally not satisfied by the service that definetely needs improvement. Only the location was Great
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The service was really bad. At 2pm for the checking time they were unprofessionally telling me that I should wait for an hour before accessing my room. The internet in my room was so bad that they had to provide a special devise to allow me having internet. The breakfast was really not worthy honestly I skip it the 2nd day. Happily it was not included in my rate so I have not wasted Much. I think they absolutely do not deserve the 5star grade.

The location is really great!!!

Absolutely stunning location and views, from lobby, from my...
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Not so close to centre of Kowloon but they provide shuttle, you can walk or taxis are cheap.

Absolutely stunning location and views, from lobby, from my room, from rooftop pool. Perfect for me. Not so close to centre of Kowloon, but a GORGEOUS (although hot) walk along lovely harbour walkway into Kowloon. About 30+ mins. Good restaurants nearby, and ferry to North Point. Will definitely stay again.

Pool is excellent, staff are polite and friendly, close to...
    • Special Offer - King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The carpet in the room is a bit old and there is small spider on my bed...

Pool is excellent, staff are polite and friendly, close to MTR station and surrounding with lots of shops and restaurants. Nice view from the hotel too!

Unfortunately, I shared the room with a friend of a friend...

See above

Unfortunately, I shared the room with a friend of a friend and the plan was to split the payment at check out, The hotel advised that they would process payment upon checkout. They went ahead and processed my credit card prior to check out, and now the individual will not pay me back for their share. Not that this is the hotel's fault but it would've been better if they had waited for my authorization or at check out prior to processing the payment, which I think is policy and correct procedure. As for the hotel itself, the rooms are very outdated and look nothing like the pictures and a huge disappointment. The pool, lobby, and view is amazing. The staff was friendly and professional besides the transaction described above.

Spacious Cool Room and a Pool with a View!
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The room was lovely and spacious, aircon wasn't too loud but kept the room nice and cool. The swimming pool whilst not huge does offer great views over Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, perfect for Instagram! We didn't try the restaurants but the spreads looked amazing from what we peeked. It's really well located, at the end of the green MRT line (Whampoa) station so you can zip into central in about 15 minutes. I loved this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Nothing to detract

Staff were friendly and helpful. Easy to get to from the airport (we chose taxi). Beautiful situation on the edge of the bay with a great view of the water. 5 mins walk to nearest MRT station (Whampoa). Excellent facilities. Fantastic breakfast

Beautiful place. Would stay again
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The buffet wasnt that great considering the price you pay. The waterfront is amazing for breakfast and is cheaper

Make use of the shuttle bus. Enjoy the quiet side of kowloon and go and explore its nice to be away from the hustle and bustle. I would stay at this hotel in a heart beat

Good
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The toiletries in the toilet . The shampoo cannot be use . After washing the hair become dry and bristle.

This property is fantastic. Sea view . Room size is good and have very good amenities for exercise in the morning along the coast . Fresh air and not crowded area. You must try

We will definately stay here if we return to Hong Kong.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

After a long flight we arrived very early and very tired. The check in process was quick and we were able to check into our room early which was a very pleasant suprise. The lady who checked us in, Ivy, was very professional and understanding. A great start to our stay here.

Our stay at the Harbour Grand Kowloon was restful and very pleasurable.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View and Club Access

There was little we didn't like at this hotel. Thought prices of beer at the attached bar were a little too expensive. Didn't like how the bathroom door opened back onto the toilet.

Location was great. Close to an MTR station. Direct Harbourfront location. Room was, as requested. Great views, high floor, close to Club Lounge and other facilities, eg. pool. With the Lounge Access option we selected, the check in was more personal and less of a hassle. Club access is an option I would reccomend at the hotel. Reception Staff (Club Lounge) were very polite and personable and facilitated all the requests we made of them. Always willing to assist and support. Their knowledge of Hong Kong and its environs was helpful to us as tourists. Check out was simplisitic. They even allowed us to delay our checkout and allowed us to us the Club Lounge until we could commute to our early evening flight. When/if we return to Hong Kong we will book the Harbour Grand Kowloon again.

Would definitely stay here again!
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The rooms are a bit out-dated but on the other hand the just now renovated lobby looks great.

Stayed here for one night in a harbourview room. Oustanding view from the room (#1931), pool on the rooftop is amazing with a nice view as well. Staff very helpful (especially trainee Shay from the Harbour Club) Complimentary shuttle bus to downtown Tsim Sha Tsui. Free K1 bus which brings you in 10 min. to Kowloon Station to proceed your journey to the airport by train (25min.) MTR around the corner (exit D2) which is very useful although the taxi are very cheap as well. Whampoa is a nice local area with a varity of restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

Rooftop pool
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The perfume in the lobby. Why do places have to have signature smells? Being allergic to perfume, it was sickening to walk through the lobby area.

Loved the location of the hotel, and the free shuttle bus to TST. Rooftop pool was great so be sure to take your morning swim when it opens, kind of magical to be alone up there at the 22 floor.

A great place to rest and enjoy a wonderful terrace pool...
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

cannot think of anything now...

A great place to rest and enjoy a wonderful terrace pool with overlooking the bay area gym. Great service! Outstanding room service!! Michelin star restaurants around (without given stars but the food....!) Just THE PLACE to stay

After 12 days touring China we wanted 2 days of R&R in HK and we got it!
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The hotel is beautifully fitted out with fabulous harbour views facing HK island. Room was huge and everything worked. Arrangements for airport shuttle were perfect. there was an overall attention to ensuring customer satisfaction. The staff couldn't have been more helpful.

The views from the pool area during the day and night were amazing.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The room wasn’t 100% clean when we arrived, however the staff quickly fixed this immediately.

The Buffet lunch was excellent, exceptional value for money

Staff were very helpful and the hotel was kept at a really...
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The pool was too warm - you want the pool to refresh you The breakfast was ridiculously expensive

Staff were very helpful and the hotel was kept at a really cool temperature considering how hot it was Free shuttle Pool area was really nice with plenty of room

Excellent base for a stay in Hong Kong, slightly apart from the hectic bustle of the city centre.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The staff were all fantastically helpful and friendly. They all spoke, or understood, English well enough to assist at every level. There are three restaurants associated with the hotel. Two are in adjoins my buildings but the one on the ground floor, Harbour Grill, is excellent. The Italian chef, Marco, frequently comes from the kitchen to explain his food and to take suggestions, even cook things ‘off menu’ for you. The spa is really good with great views of Victoria Harbour. The frequent and free shuttle bus to Sha Tsim Tsui was ideal, as was the proximity to Whampoa metro station.

Housekeeping
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Chief concierge? who has Les Coeds dor didn't make eye contact when I request for simple things(Luggage claim stored) seemed be very busy focusing on laptop only very disappointed. FO staff who checked in me didn't give me any information such as restaurant location for BF and shuttle information. I needed to get back to ask her but she said the shuttle information in the room card slip. No emotional touch served like a robot. But I can say the hotel is so beautiful and great location, great breakfast and outstanding chef at egg station, perfect room cleaness although the hotel is a little old. Look forward to visit again.

Housekeeping

Terrible with organisation at the reception!
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Need to handle bookings and check in carefully. We requested for Non-smoking rooms, especially as I travelled with my children for wedding anniversary. They put us on the smoking floor, then we had to move to other rooms past midnight. Our bags were not delivered to our rooms at first either! New rooms were much lower level and still had cigarette smells coming through bathroom vent. We will never go back!

Just harbour view

First name basis like coming home 😊
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Miss the old stair case but love the people and the property 👍🏻

The renovation added a nice clean look to the property as you enter and the exercise facilities including men’s locker room are first rate.

• King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Old building. Needed renewal. Noise air conditioner. Can’t not use it and sleep at night. Expensive late checkout. Not power source close to the bed. Slow internet.

Location. Nice swimming pool.

Great place to stay for a short visit to Hong Kong
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Rooms are starting to be a little bit dated, but kept in good condition - very comfortable all the same!!

Hotel location is good, with MTR station within 200 meters it was easy to get around Hong Kong and back to hotel at night. The hotel rooms are comfortable, but are probably due for a refresh, staff and facilities were good. Very efficient - pool on the rooftop is amazing and worth half a day if you have time!!

Great trip
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Very close to transportation, restaurants and shopping. Clean room and very helpful staff. The only bad part of our stay was the construction going in the lobby. Food is also expensive in the hotel.

Beautiful property and views from the harbor side of the building. The meals we did eat on property was very good. Nice sized room!

5 stars? Maybe in 1996.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Food way overpriced accompanied by sub par service. Hotel felt like it obtained 5 stars in the late 90's and is now under a state of constant repair. Every direction (excluding harbor) is a bit of a slum and at points the powerful smell of human sewage was overwhelming.

Stunning rooftop views of harbor. Also, we have never slept in a bed that big.... you could have slept 8 comfortably!

Great Hospitality and Comfort
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The Front Desk Manager Jak and the Night Manager Daniel treated us with great hospitality and professionalism to enjoy our stay in this wonderful hotel!

Good hotel.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Shaverkit was not included but was given when asked. Internet was not free in the room. Tv channels old analog and noisy picture and only 1 free channel in English, so not much use for tv. Breakfast was kind of ok but still bit limited what we have used to see in high star hotels. We didn't like so much that we could not choose our own "silent" place where to sit in breakfast but was allways to guided and escorted to sit somewhere near of other people. Airport shuttle (for 2 person) cost more than local taxi ??

Clean and lovely staff and silent room. Nice big bed with good pillow.

Comfortable
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The bathroom was dirty on our arrival.

The view on Victoria harbour is splendid. Rooms are comfortable. They are renovating the foyer. The area is very quiet.

Good location, great view and walking distance from...
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

A little old. They were working on some renovation but it is still to be seen how they will turn out. The wifi was very slow.

Good location, great view and walking distance from commercial areas and restaurants. Quick check in and out, helpful personnel. Great Gym and nice swimming pool area.

Great place to stay.
    • Harbourview Suite

Location is at the end of the line, but they do provide a free shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui.

It was well kept, clean and the staff were very attentive. The rooftop pool was very nice and not crowded. We had a harbor view, which while showed very little of the iconic HK skyline, was still very nice. Breakfast in the business area was pretty de ent.

At the price I paid, I would not stay again
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The hotel is rather dated. Almost 70% of the lobby area had been cordoned off for renovation. I was disappointed because the not only was the hotel old and very expensive but there was noise coming from the work being done

Breakfast was nice and had a lot of variety.

Couldn't have stayed at a better location nice and quiet away from crowds
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

Drinks expensive at the hotel bar

Great location and rooftop view over the harbour. Lovely picture window view from the room and regular shuttle bus into the town. Good breakfast selection.

Good but inconvenience of work being done ( finding out too late to cancel booking) spoilt stay.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The amount of work and noise. I was only advised 5 days before leaving that there was work being done. Work started early in the morning with drilling which sounded like they were coming through our roof. The photos in my original lookup and consequent booking were not true. Disappointed it wasn’t as Grand as advertised. No iron supplied and laundry/ pressing service extremely expensive (8 items washed and ironed nearly Aust$150!!!!)

Position of the hotel was good. The room was great, great view of the harbour, large and clean

Couldn’t fault it in anyway! Club lounge is excellent and so are the lovely staff in the lounge
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View - Club Floor

This is a lovely hotel and in a great location. It’s quiet but if you want somewhere a bit livelier it’s on your doorstep. The hotels bus is great and the MTR is on the hotels doorstep which is easier if you want to get to some of the markets. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the harbour grand. We opted to go into the club rooms, which was great. Staff in the club lounge were so helpful and welcoming.

Good hotel with magnificent view but in need of refurbishing for its stars.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

In need of refurbishing (its stars may have been really valid 15 years ago); the lobby renovation was announced but, for example, the room ceiling was quite deteriorated. Breakfast was good, not fantastic. TV screen was low quality.

The view from the room (harbour) and from the pool. They arranged an early in-room breakfast on the departure day (early flight) which seemed better than the in-restaurant bf. Proximity to the MRT (even if Whampoa is quite isolated) and to the ferry.

Awesome breakfast, u can have nearly whatever u want (except...
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

For Wifi connection u need to connect with password etc every 24h, and only 2 tools per room can be connected (we had 2 phones and a computer, so it was a problem for us) Position: very nice view, but a bit out the city (a few taxi refused to bring is there at night)

Awesome breakfast, u can have nearly whatever u want (except a good coffe...😅) And also lunch is very good. Roof top is the best

Excellent location, Airport Express shuttle on site, free...
    • Special Offer - King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

1 negative item only : Hotel Restaurant is too expensive. Ex: Breakfast at 218$HKD each !!

Excellent location, Airport Express shuttle on site, free shuttle on site, MTR access perfect, lot of restaurant, shop, coffee around the hotel. Pool on roof exceptionnal view, but cold hot tub whirpool. (76F), At the entrance there always some staff to open door, to answer all questions, we are welcome at this hotel.

Beautiful hotel in great location
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The elevators were glacially slow due to renovations and stairs were not available. I wondered if the lack of stairs would be a fire riskactually

The pool was fantastic and definitely big enough for laps as well as beautiful view and nice temperature Concierge staff were terrifically helpful

Ok, but didn't blow us away
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The hotel itself was a little dated (especially compared to the H Grand in fortress hill) and felt a bit like a large travel lodge

The pool at the hotel is lovely, a real selling point

Nice Location / Poor Breakfast
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The breakfast is not a 5* breakfast and there is not to much variety and quality in the food. The pool on the top of the hotel was renovating or something like this and we could not use it. The rooms furniture is a little bit old.

The hotel had a shuttle bus every 30 minutes to city center. That's a plus. The view from the lobby is really nice, to bad the lobby was under renovation.

We like the pool for the views across the harbour
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

The views from the bar still spoilt by the renovations which have been going on for over a year. Lobby closed so a little arkward using small corridor for luggage. Breakfast room cold

Rooftop pool excellent, views great, room spacious, staff helpful

Loved the out of the crowded city location and the fabulous...
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

There was not a bar in the hotel proper. They were undergoing renovation. Im hoping that includes a nice bar up high.

Loved the out of the crowded city location and the fabulous view of the harbor from our room.

superb location, with comfortable rooms and convenient to reach from airport
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

As now construction/renovation is on-going, reception for arrival/departure with luggage is not convenient. At least not noisy.

Spacious and quite room, clean. Excellent located for business area in Hunghom. In 15 min. in Kowloon by hotel bus. Metro station within few minute walk or the ferry boat in front of the hotel. Dreamful view and in the evening after stressful day, direct running area with lights along the harbour.

Ok
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

All the extras are too expensive. Scanning 3 pages of a document for $120 is ludicrous and will scare off every business user. Business facilities are non existent. Hopefully this will be addressed after renovations are complete. Laundry charges also ridiculous and highest I have ever experience

Location, staff and breakfast

Fantastic property overlooking Victoria Harbour
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

There was a small disruption due to renovations of the lobby but that didn’t really affect our stay.

The shuttle service to downtown Kowloon was fantastic

Good location, free shuttle to Tsim Thai tchen, great view
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

WiFi is awful, rooms furnishing is very old, need refurbishment. Too expensive for such quality

Good location, free shuttle to Tsim Thai tchen, great view

The bed was v big and comfortable.
    • Special Offer - King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Staff communications not working: when checked in at the hotel we were told to made booking for lunch buffet at the front desk a day before our dinning so we can have a special rate for resident at the hotel. However it didn't happen when we pay our bill on the day.

Location, lots of shop near by.

Very comfortable Club room stay
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The Western New year's eve dinner was talked up, but turned out to be very low key. Would have been better to book dinner somewhere else. Everything else was excellent.

Extremely comfortable and spacious with great attention to detail

Beautiful hotel and restaurants.
    • King or Twin Room with Harbour View

The room we stayed in was very spacious but the condition was tired and in need of remodeling. The location was somewhat isolated from other major attractions.

Beautiful view of the harbor from our room. The hotel restaurant was fabulous.

Great value and quality hotel with great views.
    • King or Twin Room with Courtyard View

Pity there are no ferries going across to the island from anywhere close to hotel. The underground system is designed so you have to change lines to reach central districts or the island. The hotel is currently under renovation to the lobby but I suspect the end result will be beautiful...and prices will rise.

The position overlooking the water makes the atmosphere less frenetic than most HK hotels.

Browse Harbour Grand Kowloon traveller photo gallery