Reviews of Harbour Plaza Resort City 4 stars

18 Tin Yan Road, Tin Shui Wai, Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#184 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Good Pool
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The pool was good but the lack of shade umbrellas at the side of the Pool meant that you could not have shade in what was the Hong Kong summer . There were also I sufficient loungers for swimmers to use . To me they should invest in at least 6 more umbrellas to make it a better location . Otherwise good value abs ok

Good Pool

All good location for gathering with family and friends. See you next time, Our thanks to Cleaner.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

As stated I think the carpets need a good shampooing as they have been laid with no underlay getting pretty thread bear like walking on concrete and mostly stained with spillages from uncaring customeres.

After getting into the right room chosen for my stay from your on line booking service, all turned for the better. First room was not as clean as expected stains running down bathroom wall and carpets realy need shampooing. The room I booked on line we had viewed when last in Hong Kong and very satisfied with size and ammenities that's why we were not happy in first room. Happy to see you next time 2076 Paul Argo

First impressions is a lasting impression- simply great!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I stayed at Tower 2 and it was clean, facilities were in good condition, breakfast was fantastic- it was a variety of Asian cuisine and an English breakfast. The best part is the hotel has a Handy mobile attached to your room so you could take it with you everywhere you went so you always stayed connected like a local.

We cannot fault facilities and would stay here again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Only annoying feature perhaps is that booking in is tower 1 and have to walk short distance to tower 2 where room is allocated.

Quite surprised size of the room excellent, staff very helpful. Room cleaned and restocked everyday.Booking in at reception no hassle at all. Would recommend.

it was very pleasant,we will go again in near future.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Transportation is very convenient to go everywhere from hotel.very nice shopping area near by,so many chip eateries surrounding area.good fitness centers,gym,swimming pool,sauna.

Good environment .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WiFi is very very bad .. though I put myself in a business trip but the app didn’t get me the right thing ... called the staff , they said WiFi only for messages not for video calls ... it’s the only hotel who can control what the client do !!!!!! Pissed off a bit

Good environment .. not noisy or crowded

Not doing this again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hallways smelled, room was clean with things like stains on the carpet were bad, could hear people in the hallway very clearly. No porter to help when trying to leave, doors where being washed, no one there to help with the doors, had to step over hoses on wet slippery floors. Stairs outside also slippery and wet. I have lived in big cities like Manhatten and this part of HK was not an area I would go out looking at sites or food. As a smoker I understand the smell that can happen, but when you ask for a non smoking room and the smoke smell in the hallway was offensive to me, there is a problem. Very expensive for the area and quality of service.

It was absolutely pleasurable!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was disappointed of my WiFi service in the room. The signal goes on and off. The hotel staff was kind enough to help but still wasn’t able to fix it.

The room was spacious, complete with a receiving area and a mini kitchen..

Amazing value for money.
    • Family Room

Very large room including a double and 2 single beds. A small kitchen was an added bonus. Very close to the wetlands and hiking areas. Swimming pool wasn’t busy at all during our stay.

Better to find a hostel elsewhere
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is horrible. They have expensive trips once an hour from Ginza to TST for 30 HKD, but it’s faster and cheaper to take the subway; however, the line is always backed up and takes forever to get somewhere. Typical running time per trip for me was 45-50 minutes. The King Size Bed pinched my nerve and I hobbled around in pain for 3 days! While the bed was big, it was hard as a rock and I found it hard to sleep. The moment I got back to my hostel in Sham Shui Po, my back was better and I was able to sleep more. There was also only one electric wall socket to put your electronics in and was not near the bed, so I had to constantly get up to check my phone. The shower (mutable) was an odd one because if you apply full pressure, couldn’t stay still! This is insane considering this is not a problem at the hostel I stayed at. Finally, this a bit minor, but staff in each Tower did not communicate with each other. I clearly paid for my hotel room in Tower 2 and when I came back to Tower 1 (after this same girl said I paid) wondered where my receipt was showing that I paid! Eh? Yeah, it’s as confusing as it sounds.

The only good part about the location is that it is off the Ginza railway on the left side, so walking distance is about 3 minutes (assuming you stay in Tower 1). The room is massive especially for Hong Kong standards. Each guest has access to the pool and daily room service. However, the pool is in Tower 2 (closest to Ginza Station) and is COLD (great for summer I’d wager). The staff overall were pretty nice even though that too was a problem. I would say that the manager was always available and helped me out via phone, which is nice though staff should’ve mentioned these things at the beginning of my stay.

Huge Room and Good Value
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Far away from many attraction.

Very large room, comfortable, well appointed, everything you need, they have it, or the hotel staff will get you anything. Their customer service is STELLAR, very good value

More of a serviced apartment type complex than a proper hotel. Be aware it's 2 separate towers.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Smells from other rooms came into ours. No information provided at the front desk - I had to ask the specific typical questions such as how/where is breakfast, for example. I didn't know that the hotel was split into 2 towers - no clear indication was given at the time of booking. We landed on tower 1, checked in and stayed there, but i guess you just stay at which tower you check in. No one at the front desk explained this, they just took me in and didn't give me a choice. Also, the pool is on tower 2 - in order to reach it from tower 1 you need to cross the public Ginza plaza. Was a real put-off regarding going to the pool. No room service - at least no information was provided as to whether there was any. This felt more like a serviced apartment tower converted into a "hotel".

Good, spacious room with a lot of light. Good price for the room, if you're ok with not having a "hotel"experience. Staff was generally very friendly. No outdoor noise coming in - quiet. Close to the wetland park and on the Ginza park which is quite nice.

I am a regular guest at this hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I am a regular guest at this hotel. I am always impressed with the superb service provided by all the members of staff there. This time, I was checked in by Miss Season. She was extremely helpful and attentive. I think the biggest asset of this hotel is really its professional personnel.

The staffs are nice and helpful and the place is good to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The pillows are too soft for me and the towels have some yellow spots.

The staffs are nice and helpful and the place is good to visit to the wetland park.

Spacious & clean room, comfortable bed, good view from...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No body lotion provided even though other supplies of toiletries are sufficiently provided.

Spacious & clean room, comfortable bed, good view from hotel room, varieties of restaurants and shops around, 2 minutes to Light Rail to connect to MTR Tin Shui Wai Station,

One of the best hotel we stayed in Hong Kong
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No instructions to use handy WiFi, but that didn’t bother us. Breakfast selections,

Most staff speaks English, attached to the mall for easy access, clean rooms, handy WiFi to go, bus and railway station just 5 minutes walk, free use of sauna and Gym, everything that you need is in the room. Public transportation to and from the airport is easy, the surroundings are clean and not congested.

Keep up the excellent job as HPRC have always exceed my expectations.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

None that I can think of.

The room was spacious with a window view of the beautiful park and residential community. The staffs in the reception and concierge were courteous, knowledgeable and speak vey good English.

Indeed a 4 star! Superb and reasonable, clean!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WiFi instruction on Handy, poor WiFi, selection of breakfast buffet, No Microwave, just needed some technology upgrades.

I really love the location in between Hong Kong island and the Airport, easy access to public transportation the light railway to MRT and public busses, easy access to the shopping center, nice park and surrounding , I live the cleanliness of this area and Sauna is free of charge whilst some hotels charge from $15- and up to use it . Rooms are big all the staffs that we encounter are very nice and helpful.

Everything was good. A little far from the city but the train made it accessible.
    • Family Room

The first room they gave us smelled like it was a smoking room when we asked for a non-smoking room.

I love the convenience it gives on a lot of things.

Rude front desk staff, dirty bed linen & bathroom, no security check
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Front desk staff didn't speak English to an English speaking hotel guest during check-out. She, the front desk staff, looked absolutely stupid to answer my questions in a non-English language. As a frequent traveller, I've NEVER had this extremely unpleasant experience before. The bed linen was very old. The duvets were so thin and flat that the filling was almost all gone. Mold on the mattress. Never seen such dated bed linen in any other hotels. Bathroom mold around the bathtub and at the corners on the floor. All staff didn't greet us politely as they should as proper hotel staff. No smile, not even saying a simple 'hello' to your guest. No security check to see if you have a room key or not. Everyone including non-hotel guests can take the lift going to any floor. A big 'NO' to this hotel for our future trips.

spacious room, convenient location for our meetings

I liked that they provided a smart phone with a hot spot to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I liked that they provided a smart phone with a hot spot to carry around during my stay. I also liked that the room had a refrigerator and microwave. It was a nice room for someone who was planning to stay for a few days or for a family.

In general it is a plesant stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi is not good very slow and reception is poor

Although the hotel is a bit far away from city centre, the transportation network is good, there are buses and train to many parts of hong kong.

The slippers can only be worn in the bedroom but not in the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The slippers can only be worn in the bedroom but not in the toilet. It will be soaked and the material of the slippers will melt making it cannot be worn again. If the material of the slipper could be improved will be much better. If want to save cost, then why not delete this item.

It's not worth the money!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staffs are not professional and well trained at all... I stay in the hotel for 10 nights, pest control and window cleaning, so many disturbances. The room is old and the wifi always get disconnected. Tried to call the front desk, after 10 mins and 4 calls finally someone pick up my call. Breakfast cost $80 per person, I rather go to the restaurant surrounding. There have lots of choice around.

At lease the bed is comfortable. Good location, close to the station and malls. Nice view :)

Great hotel for families

A bit far from city. Hotel restaurant not 24/7

Big room with kitchen and sofa for family with small children. Hotel is next to light rail. Bus shuttle available to Disneyland. Next to a mall and a park

Great staycation

Nothing :)

Spacious room! Good location with easy access (less than 5mins walk to light-rail train station). A neighbourhood mall just right behind of the hotel.

Staff were very helpful, my room was a very good size.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed could be more comfortable, very firm.

Staff were very helpful, my room was a very good size. Wifi in room. It would have been good if every room had the portable wifi hotspot but that is in Tower 2 only. Staff were willing to relocate me to a new room but I just bought a sim card instead.

Sporty holiday
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel located far from the city center and it took more than 40 mins by metro and buses to get there. But living far from all that fuss, smog and glimmering wasn´t so bad at all.

The rooms we very big and comfortable. The breakfast was really good with local food. There was a nice gym in hotel. I loved the park nearby with tainji groups and sporting center. And I attended both every morning practicing for thriathlon. Two shopping centers with restaurants located just nearby the hotel offering everything necessary. The tram and buses went straight from front of hotel.

nice hotel for families who want to escape the crowded city
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The resort was far away from the city, restaurants, clubs etc., furthermore the pool was closed which was not mentioned in the description and you could not open the windows

very beautiful room with a nice view, good service and access to public transport

A most enjoyable stay in a large and comfortable room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was rather crowded at breakfast but apart from that everything was good.

A large room. helpful staff, the bath and use of the well equipped gym. It was so close to the light rail network and to an excellent supermarket. Our room was lovely and warm and also quiet. The pool would have been a great asset in the warmer months.

Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Maybe i expected too much to stay in a hotel however this is like apartelle

Comfy bed and pillow however i expected the staff to inform us about the facilities of the hotel

No where near the airport.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When I looked he’d into booking.com I requested a hotel close to the airport. This hotel is no where near the airport. It takes an hour by taxi or shuttle bus. I wish I’d stayed in Hing Kong island.

The room was spacious and quiet.

Ok for 1night stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet disappointing Always running out of selection Food not warm Too many people scrambling for food, staff busy preparing for the next period of buffet(lunch) we didn’t even have any placemats. Empty plates weren’t taken from our table. Your service should be the same from start to finish.

Bed very comfortable

Newer ever used this hotel again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We beeked that hotel because plan was at we can used pool, but there was some weddings, and that informations we didnt get. Begause if that information was come to us, we choosed another hotel.

Hotel was near for shopping center, and there was good trasportations to citycentrum.

Spacious, clean and comfortable room.

Far from Central.

Spacious, clean and comfortable room. Good wifi connection in room. Friendly staff. Big swimming pool. Near to bus interchange. There’s a direct bus A37 from airport to the bus interchange (abt 1hr journey). Near Ginza Light Rail Stn. Near convenience shops.

Park was a retreat of calmness.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room was not thorougly cleaned ( top of the closet , behind the bed head ) Carpet seemed to be in need of a washing. Tea & coffee supply was very poor. Air conditioning in the bathroom was very loud and it was on almost all the time. It was not pleasant to not being able to open a window to get some fresh air. Cheese selection on breakfast buffet was very poor and very little in serving portion. Scrambled eggs were pre cooked and pre-served on individual plates to be consumed cold.

Park was a retreat of calmness. Easy access to public transportation was very convenient. Hotel provides a mobile phone which can be used in and outside of the hotel with a wifi hub feature. Hotel to airport transportation shuttle was a wonderful service. It costs 100HKD and needs pre booking from concierge services.Passengers are dropped off by Terminal 1 departures entrance floor. Staff were very kind , attentive and helpful.

I love it!. MUST stay:- if you are not going to stay for tourist area:-
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

i think hotel should proved some shuttle bus perhaps from TST:- with more timing

This hotel is my Favorite hotel because it far off from city area:- because it got huge swimming pool:- Food is good:- and other food area as well:- cinema also: near by

Overall our stay was bearable but probably would not go back there if we ever go to Hong Kong.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel was very cold. Aircon in main foyer and breakfast area freezing. Buffet breakfast a lot of food had run out and needed to wait. The chef cooking the eggs, reused the already used plates to serve our eggs. Not good health and safety practice.

Close to subway for travel convenience. Good location next to shops. Pool area a bonus.

Nice hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not really suitable for seeing Hong Kong. Takes almost an hour to travel to the city with a few changes.

Lovely room with sofa and kitchen. Shopping centre right next door with plenty of shops and restaurants.

I will come back this hotel for coming Chinese New Year.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Although this hotel location is far away from city center, no matter where you go. The light rail will connect you to MTR and go through everywhere in HongKong. All public transportations available just in front of hotel. ( Take airport bus to hotel cost HK$28(US$3.50) and about 45 minutes, it depends on what hours.) Of course,the price is perfect for this kind of hotel for me.

Stay was overall good but the rooms were frightening.

The rooms were haunted

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful but the rooms 2212 was haunted. My son was terrible the 4 nights stay at your place. Room 2215 was a bit better but my daughter had very bad nightmares. Never again to that hotel.

An older hotel good for short-term stay. Staff can be rude.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is outdated--room is worn and has a moist smell. The concierge staff was very rude if you don't speak Cantonese--maybe he couldn't understand English, but he had an awful attitude towards the guests. The dim sum restaurant on second floor was ok but again, staff was rude towards non-Cantonese speakers.

Room is spacious. The reception staff was friendly and professional.

Room is huge👍🏻
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didnt like the fact that until now I didnt receive my refund,its almost a month already.They deducted the total booking amount from my BDO debit card and I paid also in the property including taxes.

Room is huge👍🏻

Excellent value and quality if you are happy to be away from Central, Wan Chai or Kowloon.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very popular with coach parties of Chinese tourist. Consequently the spacious reception area can be very busy and very noisy.

Room was a very good size and very comfortable. Easy access to HK International Airport. Approximately HK$300. The hotel also has it's own shuttle bus which costs HK$100 per person.

The room are bigger than others ! Convient for shopping, & lot of Restaurant, Public Bus Terminal !
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

But the Bell Boy never willing to come & take care your Luggage ! May be at least more than 50 percent of Mainland Customer, don't having habbit to paid Tips !

May be early check in , they give me the room are quite small compare my previous stay !

The front office staff are all very professional and helpful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The front office staff are all very professional and helpful. I was particularly impressed with Ray, who was so patient and helped me with my newly bought HK sim card.Top service!

I think I should given a vip card for the nos I stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

every thing, room size, food yim cha,everdays

my family is in unlong, I stay in your hotel for the last 10- 20 year ever time I come back HK , like stay at home

Staff friendly, courteous, room clean and very comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Had to wait till 10 am to get into room, even though i emailed and told i would be arriving at certain times.

Bed was extra comfy. Bathroom stocked with plenty towels. Free wifi and air con.

Hotel staff was accommodating.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel staff was accommodating. I arrived 2 hours early and they allowed me to check in early and check out late as well. Loved their breakfast buffet. There's a taxi line right outside the hotel and train station is in front of the hotel. There's also a mall next to it. Will definitely stay here again.

Good value for the money but far from tourist attractions.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I knew about this hotel because I had stayed there before. I only needed to stay one night after arriving from San Francisco. The hotels is near the border with Shenzhen, where I live. It is very clean; the staff is professional and speaks English well, but it is far away from Kowloon or Hong Kong island, though the hotel provides bus service, and there is public transportation to these areas. But if you are expecting to be near the tourist spots, you won't want to stay here. It is in the "countryside" of Hong Kong, which I like, but for tourists, I wouldn't think so.

room was big and bed was comfortable.

far from the city.

room was big and bed was comfortable. wifi was free but you need to call the receptionist for the password. far from city center but for a night to sleep, it was perfect. lots of restaurants outside. take E34A (cheaper but takes longer to reach the hotel from the airport) or A37 (more expensive but faster to reach the hotel from the airport).

Staff are friendly, next to the light rail for the city
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Extra bed in the room was very expensive nearly as much as the room rate

Lovely friendly hotel Next to the light rail for the MTL to the city. Nice pool. Friendly staff Will go back again.

LOVE IT!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Well i put the remark for higher floor, but somewhat i got as lowest floor, Which I am not sure it hotel didn't get the remark or ignore the remark or booking.com doesn't show it to hotel as per request yet, hopefully they work out on this issue soon... but No complain still.. As this is my Favorite hotel in Hong Kong, for holiday (only for relaxing who want to take it easy around the hotel area, Not for tourist...because for tourist is pretty far from Landmark of Hong Kong tourist spot)

I love about this hotel because The room are big, comfortable, Clean a lot of restaurants down next shopping mall, Swimming pool is huge, Train to Tsim Sha Tsui, Hotel Shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui(need to pay)(every four hours), Staffs greet you good morning, Help me out find the rooms, Very helpful, Everyone smiles at you:-) Traveling to Light Train, in few mins from Tin Shui Wai - MTR station

5 Star Qualities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I loved how the room was equipped with all necessities (i.e. stove, refrigerator, microwave). Beds were comfortable. The view from our room was beautiful.

The place is good for leisure trip, not full of people like...

Everything is OK.

The place is good for leisure trip, not full of people like downtown. Get out of the hotel you can find supermarket, restaurants & shops also. If you like to shopping, you can easily pick up the public transport to everywhere.

Beautiful place
    • Family Room

There was no compendium in the room listing information like check out time, where to go for meals etc etc etc

The room was beautifully decorated with a fantastic view. The beds were comfortable and warm.

Lovely spacious rooms, clean and tidy and great value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It would have been helpful to have a folder in the room that told you where the facilities were. The hotel is split into two towers with about a 100 m walk between them. We were in tower 1 but all the main facilities are in tower 2. It wasn't a problem. but every time I wanted to know something I had to ask reception. The beds were very hard, which we found hard to get used to.

The rooms were quite large and there was plenty of space for us to spread out in the room. We had two interconnecting rooms which meant all four of us were able to have our own space. The beds were VERY hard. The buffet breakfast was very good and only cost around $10 NZD per person. The pool was fantastic. The train is right outside the door which is great. We would happily stay here again.

The sofa-bed was comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Distance to downtown was a suprice, but no problem because of the good public transportation with busses or train. Mall in the same building. Nice park outside. A37-buss directly to and from the airport.

The sofa-bed was comfortable. The swimminpoolarea was great. Good breakfast.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Mattress was too firm but everything else met our expectations.

Clean room, good size, nice bathroom. Nicely laid out with a lounge area, full size fridge and cooking hob if required. The buffet breakfast was a good mix of Chinese and western dishes and whilst not haute cuisine was perfectly good given the value for money the hotel represents. Used the airport shuttle for the return trip to the airport and were the only ones on board. We hit a very bad traffic delay due to a serious road accident and the driver did everything he could to get us on to an alternative route. The other staff were very friendly, efficient and helpful too. Negotiated a 6pm late check out for a very reasonable supplement.

We're all humans!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff could be more courteous. When I arrived at the reception, there were four staff who looked "through" me and I had to say "Excuse me" several times before they'd even bother to respond. And mind you, the distance between them and me was just the reception counter! Well, I suppose this is Hong Kong where people have no sense of basic respect and manners! They improved a little a few days after my stay here, perhaps they became familiar with me? Perhaps the staff on duty during my check-in were untrained? Or perhaps I can't speak Cantonese?

Size of room and proximity to local light rail.

Nice place, reasonable value for money,is dated though.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel bar was a waste of time, no music or atmosphere. Also the hotel restaurant was buffet only, not very good if you only want a light meal.

The staff were very happy to help when asked anything. This always makes one stay more pleasant.

Clean
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was indicated online that there was a shuttle bus from the airport which was important for me and there was but it was super inconvenient I arrived just after nine pm and the next shuttle was not until twelve thirty which was the last thing I wanted to hear when going to a hotel just for a few hours rest on a layover

Clean

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Money for value stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No cafe or restaurant operate by the hotel

Location - very near the tram station. Building - with mall and plenty of food stores in the building complex Surrounding - beautiful and spacious garden just outside the hotel

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Good location for visiting relatives in the new territories
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No free WiFi. Very impersonal service. No hotel guide so we couldn't locate the pool.

Large, spacious room. Convenient transport networks and amenities.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Will not pick this hotel to stay again!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Renovate the property, better choice for breakfast buffet, better room facility etc.

The room is big. However the facility is not good enough, without tea bag, coffee etc. The room decoration is very basic without any decor.

The hotel was good , bfast was goood but lacked Indian...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was good , bfast was goood but lacked Indian choices, Location was very far from any tourist location howvere the location was beautiful around Like Ginza square etc and the Mall near the hotel. Swimming Pool was present in the Tower 2 only and it doesnt have restaurants for dinner or lunch other than bfast only.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Average hotel providing spacious rooms, dishonest staff member, etc.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

- The location is not the most exciting part of Hong Kong, and quite far from where the action happens. - It is 2017! To use Internet, you need to use their Handy Android device to set up a personal Wifi. hotspot. The Internet is 3G speed... - A front desk staff was quite dishonest and told me there is no Handy Android device in my room. Later, when talking to another staff member, it turned out it was broken and was taken away to be fixed. I could get another room (the next day) where such device is available.

- Because the room had no Internet, the staff allowed me to use their private password protected Wifi in the Lobby for a few hours. - The room is more spacious than most hotels in Hong Kong in the same price class.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Overall, rather satisfied.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Provide the room with some disposable paper plates and cutlery.

The room is equipped with microwave and fridge. Location is good as it is near the light rail station.

Quiet at night time.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I had to extant hotel with 5 days, me was told to do by booking.com cause more cheaper, according to the price difference i decide to pay at hotel. To my surprise I got now breakfast coupons ( in the packet) for two persons while by booking.com I had to pay 60 HKD for each breakfast. In that case direct hotel payment became cheaper as booking.com

Quiet at night time. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

A relaxing stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Would have been much better if with free wifi.

Good location, easy access to interesting areas, convenient transport. Convenient shopping just a minute away. Useful tips of sightseeing points available at hotel reception.

Would definitely choose to stay at the Resort if I do go back to Hong Kong again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bed was too hard. The sofa was much softer than the bed.

Overall it was a plesant 3 day stay for my husband and I. It was our first time in Hong Kong and we were lost at first trying to find the Resort but we did manage to get there and everything about the Resort was very exceptional and affordable.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

The lobby was nice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room did not look like pictures and the staff was not friendly or helpful. We would ask about the laundry that was on the floor that other guests were using but for some reason we were not able to use. Just felt the staff could have been more pleasant. And wish the wifi was free.

The lobby was nice.

Great hotel, large rooms, lots of facilities.

Air Con slightly noisy.

Rooms were spacious, comfortable with all amenities. No noise could be heard from other neighbours and rooms were cleaned to a high standard. Very happy with the free wifi which can also be taken out with you as a hotspot. Room was large with large bathroom. A perfect stay for us with nearby light rail, taxis, buses all made it very easy to get to and from the hotel!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Great Hotel with good transport
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not many bars around here, but this shouldn't be expected because of it's location.

We love walking in Hong Kong so this hotel was a good place to explore these mountains. Even though the hotel is a little out of the way the public transport makes up for this because it's easy to use, cheap and more importantly it's on time :-). The people in this area are so nice and welcoming. I loved staying here. The Hotel room was like a little apartment and so very clean; I'd definitely recommend this Hotel. I would definitely stay again; the transport to the airport is great, as a shuttle bus is provided right outside the door and it takes you straight to departures.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Harbour Plaza Resort City
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Staff not always able to communicate on English (guess problem of HK in general) 2. Too Far from city 3. Breakfast so-so

1. Big room 2. Clean 3. Free WiFi (Maybe they add it lately) 4. Free smartphone with mobile data helped with finding location

Browse Harbour Plaza Resort City traveller photo gallery