Reviews of Holiday Inn Golden Mile 4 stars

#133 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Fabulous stay!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The staff of Holiday Inn 10th Mile,Hong Kong were very courteous n helpful,special mention the front desk staff Ken n house keeping staff Ms Nira Rai were very helpful .Even during Typhoon 10 Mangkhut like situation the hotel staff were very efficient n ready to help.I was travelling with a kid 9yrs old to celebrate his birthday in Disneyland,Hong Kong n The Holiday Inn ,10mile made it possible by welcoming us with so much warmth n attention to detail that this trip became so memorable n happy for my son.Thank you The Holiday Inn 10 th mile,Hong Kong for being so nice to us as always.Keep up the good work!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Breakfast was great, staff were friendly and helpful,...
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Room smelty get bad. No extraction fan in the bathroom so pervasive and unpleasant damp smell in the room

Breakfast was great, staff were friendly and helpful, location was great

Good location, poor check in
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

check in process took too long. We waited almost 20 minutes before a staff served us. Hope that this could be improved in future.

good location very convenient

Overall, a pleasant experience. No real complaints except for the small space
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were small for a family of 4 , it was slightly pricey for the space provided.

The place is just a minute's walk away from the train station. Centrally connected. The breakfast is great

Renovation nightmare

The pool area needs an upgrade. The pillows were as hard as rocks and the bed not much better. Oh and the jackhammers going doe it all day we’re a nightmare. We had to change rooms because it sounded like they were next door. When we did some items didn’t make it to our new room (which was smaller and grubbier). I asked hotel staff to get them but they had disappeared. Very disappointing. How does that happen?? Staff never once apologized for the inconvenience or downgrade. Won’t be back.

Breakfast was excellent as was the bar.

Vast improvement in need
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room was very uncomfortable and certainly not worth the money that we paid for. Looking at other competitors around the area, I'd urge Holiday Inn to improve in all aspects in order earn back the trust of their customers.

Maybe 3 stars old hotel

The hotel smells of humidity and moist. We were placed by accident on the smokers floor, which reeked of smoke and moist. By the evening we were moved to non smokers floor which was better but still smelled of moist. The hotel has old furniture and carpets. Also due to renovations that we were not updated about the place was noisy as hell. There were no hot water in one room and the toilets take time to refill after flushing. The pool is nice but you cannot move the parasols so they are useless most of the time.

Good breakfast. Great location. Really close to MTR. The area itself is very nice.

Location is good though all the comfort are not up to my expectation
    • Premier Triple Room - Non-Smoking

Bed pillow and toilet

Bed too soft and pillow too. The toilet flush not working well. And there are 5 of us in a triple premium room but was given only 3 sets of toilerist. If not for the location I would not go back to this hotel again. But for the breakfast it is good.

Youll be sorry- TERRIBLE
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

We were a family of 10 with 3 rooms. The ones on the 4th floor smelt with poor airconditioning and mould in bathrooms. I have been ill the last few days since checkin and can only put down to the dirty smelly carpet, curtains smelling of smoke (a nonsmoking room) stained cushions on chairs and mould in bathroom. Even after using a full bottle of room deodoriser the smell was no better. The other room on the 7th floor had a better smell but still mould in bathroom. Having small children it was a big concern for parents. The noise from the drilling was their major problem. It certainly is the worst hotel room I have stayed in 10 years. I am sorry we didnt add the extra days to Explorers Lodge HK Disney which is a beautiful definately cheaper 5 star resort. I would recommend if you have FREE CANCELLATION with your booking then do it and find another hotel and you too will not be disappointed.

Nothing in the hotel. If this is a four star I would hate to see a two star. The only good thing was the close proximity to station. I have stayed three times before and have recommended The Holiday Inn Golden Mile to others but this will be my last stay with you.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Gym and location, could easily walk to prom and night market.

The room’s carpet felt and looked old and not even (bumpy in places). Asked for bottle opener - did not even have - had to use one of the staff’s opener and if I wanted more than one beer - he had to open them all at same time... Tv channel options very limited. No access to decent coffee if breakfast was not included. The friday the waiting time for shuttle bus to Kowloon station was very long.

Gym and location, could easily walk to prom and night market. wifi handy is main reason for chosing the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great location and friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

there's a stench coming from the toilet. Room cleanliness can be improved.

Staff are really friendly and go the extra mile for the guests. Great location. Gym is well equipped and clean. Suana and Steam rooms are great!

Great location, but ageing a bit.

The room was small, but I didn't spend much time in it. However it was very dated. The bathroom was a little cramped, but again it served its purpose. The bed, however, was the biggest failing of this room. I had booked a slightly cheaper room and got a small double bed (I had requested a King) with two flat and unappealing pillows (no spares or extras in the cupboards). And while the bed was not as hard as the one I had in China, it was still far from soft. I would note that there was a message from Management that upgrading was occurring in the hotel, and this was evident by the jack-hammering from 10am to 7pm daily.

This was the very first hotel I stayed at in Hong Kong way back in 1989. It is an institution in HK...however I think the room I had this time was still in the original late 80's fit out. The location is one of the best in Hong Kong, right on Nathan Road, with an MTR entrance right opposite the Mody Road entrance and walking distance to everything around TST including the Star Ferry. The main public areas have had a real face-lift and look very nice. Check in was easy and the staff were friendly and attentive - even down to a couple of times the cleaning staff calling the lift for me when they saw me approaching from my room. The free WIFI was excellent and they provide a SmartPhone for you to carry - for free - allowing local calls and map searching - didn't use the one in my room, but clever idea.

Soffacated Feeling in rooms , Restaurant service is good

We have booked 3 rooms for 6 person (adults) but they have given single occupancy rooms , collected extra money for one room which we demanded for Twin Bed , service charges 10% is looks high

Location , Front Office Bell boy services

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Nice but be careful on included items like breakfast
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Booking.com will say breakfast included but this info is wrong it depends on Hotel they have lot of rules on free breakfast and most case they will charge you.

Handy Smart phone service.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Complete disappointment

Room is far small. Furniture is aged and lousy, broken desk drawers. Bed is uncomfortable, bed sheet is old and feel unclean. Pillow is poor quality.... couldn’t find a single thing to complement with. Toilet is far below standard... everything from bathtub, basin and amenities, floor. Facing old building with windows seeing each other and that’s why curtain could not be opened. The worst thing is construction drilling work is serious from 9:00am while both my gf and I are still on bed. It’s just next door and feeling the wall is shaking. Impossible to talk as voice is covered by the drilling noise ! This is the worse hotel room I ever stay in the past 10 year ! This room is charging at USD120 per night, definitely could be called as a hotel, as it is not even a 2 star hotel room standard. At 10am the room cleaner just opened the door and walked in! I think anyone could not accept such service. As a local, I feel bad about this “hotel”

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location Great

No specific only the Hotel Staff must well known about healthy for the Children by not assign to Smoking Floor & Room

Convenient to the MTR station & can walk to Harbour City through MTR station , Hotel staff unprofessional when asking transfer me from smoking to non smoking room as I bring my 2 children & my self hate the smoking smell after we checked in to the room upgraded to me deluxe room with king size bed because what I was booked superior double room is Queen size bed, however Kudos to Andrew the Manager handle with professional decision transfer me the next day to the upgraded non smoking room after I complaint that his staff Charlie unprofessional handle my case, Kudos to the hotel housekeeping Shuk Ling very good & polite always keep clean our room for the 6 night we stayed, will still stay there by ensure stay at the 16th floor non smoking floor Overall great hotel but hotel staff training must improved the quality

Beds were very comfy.

NA

Beds were very comfy. Very clean rooms. Aircon was very cold. Location is perfect for tourists - right across MTR station, busy street along nathan, plenty of food choices in the area.

Overall had a great stay in Holiday Inn Golden Mile

Rooms are rather dated ( I was on 3rd floor, although I believe that the hotel is being renovated gradually floor by floor and there were other floors which have been renovated ). Standards of cleaning in my room itself were always good, however there was also a bit of a damp smell in the room and on the floor itself. At times the hot water took quite a while to become hot. Views from the hotel are not scenic views but views of other close by buildings, but it is a city hotel where people come to explore Hong Kong or for business and not advertised as a resort and not a place where you come to spend a lot of time in the rooms. Not issues that cause any great concerns as I was out of hotel most of the time and only really slept and showered in eh hotel but some observations and feedback for the hotel management.

Excellent location of hotel, very friendly, helpful and professional staff, nice restaurants and bar area up in Hari's Bar. Great location and very easy to explore Hong Kong from this hotel. Very little time was actually spent in the hotel itself as was busy on excursions most of the time and only really showered and slept in the hotel as well as a few drinks in Hari's bar at night Was lucky to get an earlier check in which was a bonus. I arrived at hotel around 1pm and they were able to check me in at 2pm which was nice. I did hear a few people moaning about rooms not being ready, but the standard hotel check in time all over the world is 3pm. Getting an early check in is not a right or an entitlement and it is subject to availability, so it depends purely on arrivals and departures on that date. If no early check ins are available then it is just too bad. Only ate in the bistro one afternoon and food was very nice. not cheap, but Hong Kong is a very expensive destination and not somewhere for a cheap getaway. Staff were very friendly in the restaurant and the breakfast options in there looked excellent. I did not have the breakfast option myself as I am not a morning eater, but spread looked excellent with something to suit everyone

Highly recommended
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I like the location and so close to MTR station. It was rainy season and so much food at surrounding made its easier for us getting our meals. Plus shuttle bus from airport to hotel is easy.

HIGM is perfectly situated wth all public transport, shopping & restaurants close by.

Shore didn't work in our 18th floor room and took quite a while to resolve because I believe we had to be present when plumber came, this wasn't possible when we first reported the problem but within 1/2hr of plumber checking there was a problem we were offered an alternate room.

After we had the non-working shower problem sorted we were extremely happy with all aspects of our room

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I do not suggest this hotel to anybody. A definite no go for me.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Overall a below par experience. I have gone with the reputation of IHG and Holiday Inn in Hong Kong has really disappointed me. First of all, the room was not clean. I had to multiple times request for towels. Every day I had to do it. 2 towels were provided for 4 people in the room. Beds and Linen were horrible. Staff does not know what plan I have booked and wanted to charge me for Breakfast although my booking included it for the entire family. Overall a negative experience for the first time on Holiday Inn hotels

The restaurant which offers breakfast

Great location and a comfortable stay

Hotel rooms are always on the smaller side in Hong Kong and there was a great deal of space around the bed. The bathroom was also not exactly very spacious, but it always serves my purpose. As with most hotels in the likes of Kula Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong, I find the laundry costs too high. In some instances depending on the item laundered, you may as well go to a shop and buy a new pair of socks or underwear!

Excellent breakfast at this hotel, which I also used in the evening as a restaurant. The staff are always helpful, friendly and attentive. I always use this hotel due to its location and you know what you are going to get with a Holiday Inn. I'll definitely return again.

Very good location
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff looks a bit cold... The aisles feel musty.

Superb location. Very close to the Space museum, Symphony of lights and the Tsim sha Tsui MTR. Very good breakfast spread.. Good value for money!

Location to Nathan rd
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room next to a building site and you could smell inhale the MDF ! WiFi intemitent the first night. Nowhere to work as no in room desk. Not ideal for businessmen.

Location to Nathan rd

Great base for exploring Hong Kong
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

On the last day of our stay a family came down for breakfast in they're pyjamas, again this is people and not the hotel. But thought the staff should have had a word with them or even refused them entry to breakfast.

Location, facilities, good breakfast selection. Pool on roof. Helpful staff.

Wonderful location, very busy property, great staff!
    • Club King or Twin Room with Executive Club Lounge access

Small hick-up with the water (bathroom) in one of our rooms, but met with an immediate solution. The lobby gets quite busy during the day, and I mean train-station busy at times.

It is quite hard to beat the location of Holiday Inn Golden Mile. The staff at the hotel were very accommodating with our requests. The duty managers really try to speak with you, explain situations, come up with solutions and appease any inconvenience you may have.

Good except for the problem with the room. The staff however were all excellent.

We were given a room on the 16th floor directly above or below drilling whioch started at 10 a.m. and went to 7 p.m. It was dreadful. We complained that there had been no mention of this when booking in Jan/Feb and we only found out when we found a note in the room saying that work was being done on the hotel from April to Fall. The person at reception moved us to another room on the same floor which was better but there was still a muffled noise. The hotel management should have closed the affected rooms and given us a proper room rather than just ignoring the problem and hoping we would be out for the day or wouldn't complain

Staff service

Location is great. Room floor have strongly mold smell when get out from a lift.

Staff. And the hotel policy about lobby toilet.

Check in is very very slow. But staff was helpful. Mostly some staff were not friendly. Guest need to use toilet but seem toilet is forbidden for everyone. Weird hotel

I'd rate the place as excellent, but because of its cleanliness, I'd consider it as VERY GOOD only.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

I guess the place is a bit dated, so some stuff like the bathtub looks a bit old (and dirty).

Love the location. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Great place to stay if you love the TST crowd in HK.

Great Location but needs some work
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Unfortunately we were allocated a room on one of the unrefurbished levels (Level 4?) The entire level had a musty / damp smell that extended into the room. Not a disaster but would insist on a different level next time.

Great location for a short stay, in house italian restaurant was surprisingly good. Staff were very helpful and attentive.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Excellent location but more like a 2 star

Rooms are very small & dated. There was exposed wiring in both our two rooms. Rooms smell of damp. Very expensive for bad quality

Good location & breakfast

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Overall a wonderful stay.

The renovation work is noisy...but i guess it is temporary. Even on request to pause for an hour when my wife had a headache, it continued in the room right above us. If a guest has a problem, they should co-operate.

The politeness of the staff. Cleanliness of the room. Regular replacements of all usables. Elevators are very quick.

I had to request a different room due to mobility issues I...

I had to request a different room due to mobility issues I have. Within a short time they found a room that was more suitable for me. Excellent service from everyone.

We arrived at 9.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bathroom was in need of some maintenance.

We arrived at 9.00 am and had a room by 11.15 am, even though check in time is 3.00 pm. Very grateful for that as we were very tired.

Evening there is perfect.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing much..as all sea side areas humidity is high which affected the AC and start dropping on the minibar. However,this just normal and nothing really to be done about it other than wipeing the floor.

Evening there is perfect..staff, utilities,concerige..and for sure the location.

Rating Holiday Inn Hong Kong
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The quality of service. Staff very unfriendly. Very very big communication problem. English spoken worldwide but at Holiday Inn could not communicate with staff as they could not understand and speak proper English. Staff very unfriendly. When we reach hotel not even a bell boy to welcome us. The staff attending us could not speak proper English.

The location. Very close to shopping centres

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It’s a good stay overall.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Wish breakfast was included. The bathroom has a little urine smell.

The location was great. Harbor City shopping center is a few blocks away, not far from the harbor. Money exchange is right next door. The room was comfortable, size was very good considering Hong Kong standard. Staff was helpful in getting tours and taxi set up. They are very friendly. Didn’t have breakfast and didn’t have time to use their gym or swimming pool. The only thing I find is that there aren’t many places to eat. Lots lots of shops but few restaurants. The famous dim sum place LAN Fang Yuan is next door but it is really overrated. Didn’t like the food. We ate at the Harbor city mall. Food and drinks are expensive.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Except Good Location Nothing Convinced me.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

First Staff are Not Friendly, They don't have respect to the customers who booked through Booking.com. second they gave me a room at 10th floor where repair work was going on and we suffered with sounds of drilling and hammer,all the four day stay. Rooms and Bathrooms not maintained properly.

Nothing New

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The staff were attentive and helpful
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hallway rugs were dirty and moldy. Our original rooms were moldy. We were able to have our rooms changed but they are in need of an upgrade.

The staff were attentive and helpful

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

cheated by the size of the room

The room was not good at all

The room given to me was very small and they called it deluxe room previously I stayed in this hotel the room was much bigger if this is deluxe room then what is ordinary room a passage

Great location but not a great room to stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bathroom size was small. toilet seat was too low. It was old. The breakfast buffet is useless if you are looking for Indian food. Actually the menu has very few Indian items. As an Indian vegetarian, you do need to get most of your food from outside

Very friendly staff and always available to Guest for any...
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

limited vegetarian option but not a constraint as near by there are Vegetarian restaurants.

Very friendly staff and always available to Guest for any guidance. Customer experience is key ,location and facilities available in the hotel as well as near by makes it a fantastic choice. Would surely recommend for others and can confirm you will not get disappointed and my next visit Holiday Inn Golden Mile will be my choice.

Perfect spot to start your exploration of Kowloon.

The room was a little small and the bathroom tired. There was no view out the window . But it was perfectly clean and fine. It had everything I needed. They'd started renovating on my floor (12th )

The location was excellent. Close to the Pullman Hotel, shopping, restaurants, Ferry to Wan Chai and the big bus tour around Kowloon.

It was good and exciting stay in this place. My family loved it.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Bathrooms fittings are very old design,water tap , basin all are old. Needs to renovate or replace.

Location is very good . Most of the market and some places. Staffs are good. Some Indian restaurant is on walking distance.

Very happy for this choice, will be the base for future Hongkong trips
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Beds are a bit smaller but feels great and are well maintained ND clean

Position is perfect It's very clean Pool was good Check in and out was fine

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Don't read any more reviews. Stay here! Excellent location, food and rooms.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Excellent breakfast - the best i have had during many years of travel all around the world. Wide range of delicious choices for all palates whether you are European, Asian or from other parts of the world. My kids loved the food! Also, the rooftop pool was gorgeous - lovely way to relax after spending hours sightseeing.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Noisy renovation
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Noisy renovation Smoke smell in room - on a non-smoking floor A/c failure in restaurant on first day All problems and no offer of compensation

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

• Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel is very old and rooms have very bad smells. I dont advise to pay this amount of money to this hotel. The only good thing about it is the location. Otherwise it is not worth it and other hotels are much less price and very clean. Metro can be used to reach the location

Location is in the best spot
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Itakian restaurant very very basic and very expensive. Don’t go

Location was excellent. Hotel rooms are dated. Currently under renovation. Very noisy at the moment during the day. Breakfast buffet only average.

Excellent location with great staff!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The decor of the room is outdated and in need of renovations

Check-in was smooth and quick. Breakfast was excellent and had alot of varieties. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very courteous and always willing to help with requests.

Great location. Great breakfast. Hotel under construction. Smelly rooms

1 the room was smelly bad smell 2 the receptionist in the check-in argued with me that Breakfast not include. Showed booking confirmation but she said it is in my language.. Only solved after a while of checks and phone calls. 3 in the check-in they strongly recommended me to upgrade because the room is not very comfortable. For low floor and not high because the hotel is on construction works. Never bothered to write this in advance. 4 informed me by email after booking that sauna not working. Since i made no refund reservation they did not allow cancelation. It seems the seller can be in construction and make changes after booking and customer no.

Great rich breakfast. Location awsome exactly the right place on nathan. Room size ok. Pool and gym are great. Staff concierge and travel assistance is great.

When we got there our rooms were on the 4th floor.

When we got there our rooms were on the 4th floor. These rooms were very old and smelly, we could not stay. We had no choice but to upgrade the rooms. The refurbished rooms were good but the fact that we had to pay extra because of room condition was very disappointing.

Quality hotel in a central location at a very good price
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

We were "upgraded" to a floor where they were still renovating and the new carpet smell and general smell of wood and concrete made the room feel stuffy.

Excellent value for money - large rooms (and large beds - good for a family sharing doubles), central location right next to the subway and piers, and all for under £150 a night including buffet breakfast. Kids ate for free

The location of the property is good and overall a...

But you need to be careful about check-in time. They can make you wait well beyond 3 pm and they don't entertain early check-in requests.

The location of the property is good and overall a well-managed facility.

Felt like a down grade after spending 4 days at the holiday inn coati Macau. The family didn’t enjoy
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of mound and the pool facility was dirty. Compared to the holiday inn in Macau this felt like a downgrade in all aspects.

Zora from check in

Great location. Spacious room
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

I was on the 10th floor which had a stale moldy smell; however my room was fine. I never open my curtains since the window faced old beat up Hong Kong apartment buildings.

Very convenient location next to MTR subway stops. Walking distance to Star Ferry and numerous nearby shopping malls. I liked that the bedroom was standard size you would finc at Holiday Inns in the U.S.. Great buffet breakfast with numerous choices: eggs, omelettes, noodle soup, pancakes, expresso makers, stir friend noodles, Indian breads and curry.

All in all great location, friendly staff and breakfast was awesome

As above

The location was fantastic, very close to the MTR. Bed was a little hard and there were renovations going on right in the room above and next to us. We were told from 10-7pm, but they started earlier than that

Firstly the staff are absolutely amazing !
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There is only one thing I don’t like & that’s the old out dated furnished rooms ... hopefully they will be updated soon & match the high standard of the staff & the newly renovated levels & premier rooms which are perfect !

Firstly the staff are absolutely amazing !!!! As soon as We step out of the cab , we’re taken care of immediately! And they remember your face & welcome u back with such warmth & happiness you feel at home !check in is quick & easy & they will bend over backwards to accommodate your needs !

Great relaxing room

Nothing worth mentioning.

Location is central at Tsim Sha Tsui. Nice eateries in the area. Staff is excellent, compliments to Andy - friendly n service oriented, Leo - informative and fast. There is a nice steam bath n sauna, and gym facilities.

The hotel staff were warm and helpful.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

I wished for the bed and pillow to be more comfortable. The buffet breakfast had a good selection but offered almost the same dishes everyday.

The hotel staff were warm and helpful. The location of the hotel was excellent. It was convenient to go anywhere with the MTR station accessible from just outside the hotel.

Good stay, will stay again most likely.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The air condition is too noisy.

Best location if you are the first time coming to HK. Shops and MRT at door step. Found a couple of dirty dishes mixed in the buffet breakfast, but staff were very apologetic. There is a roof top swimming pool, not huge, but good to refresh in hot summer.

Perfect location in TST.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

First room we had had weak aircondition so we transferred rooms. Most of the rooms are not yet renovated.

Perfect location in TST. The free handy phone was very helpful for tourists.

The location is great, very near to the train station.

The location is great, very near to the train station. Has shuttle bus from & to Airport express Kowloon station! The room is comfy and the size is perfect for 1 person! Thank you!

• Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Facilities a bit outdated, only upper floors have been renovated.

Great location, close to everything. Very polite and well trained staff, great breakfast spread, fast check-in for the gold loyalty members.

It is very convenient to all the shops we wanted to visit...

It is very convenient to all the shops we wanted to visit and the train station is just beside the hotel. Your reception, Marcel, made our stay easy with all the good tips he gave. Five star commendation for him. Definitely sure we’re coming back again.

The hotel gave us handy phone which we can use along our...
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The room need to renovate

The hotel gave us handy phone which we can use along our stay at the hotel, very nice staffs especially for the staffs at lobby and housekeeping. Many thanks for the kindess. Very excellent location. We would like to stay at Holiday Inn Golden Mile if we visit HK next time.

The bathroom wasn’t cleaned on arrival.

The bathroom wasn’t cleaned on arrival. The toilet bowl was ... well ... dirty. Staff did find another room for us but I couldn’t stop thinking about how dirty the previous room was.

Carpet had recently was cleaned and I can smell chemical very hard it made me cough till i threw up I asked for a different room and had same issue my not wasn’t good hopefully morning came and I went out

Very comfy and high level hotel in the center of Kowloon.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled tobaco. When we turn off the air conditioning the smell was less noticeable. The staff made a better cleaning of the carpet and eventually it got better.

The whole hotel is very good. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was at its best. The open sky and very large swimming pool was just perfect, even to use at night. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. It is a very good hotel, in a perfect location, close to everything. The best choice for a fair price.

Holiday Inn Golden MILE is awesome.
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Staying in Holiday Inn Golden Mile was awesome. Many popular malls and places around.Also staff are very good at dealing wih guests.When i go again HK i am definatlyto stayin this hotrl.

It was excellent
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I have done my full payment advance with my friend credit card but when I check in hotel told you have to present that credit card for security deposit I told him I don’t have that but hotel not agree so I again full payment cash to hotel and they refund after one month my credit card amount

Location is excellent Swiming pool is good Rooms and room service very good Staff friendly On my birthday hotel give me a surprise cake

Good location as a stopover on the way home to NZ from...

Air conditioning in bar & restaurant always set too cold - freezing!!

Good location as a stopover on the way home to NZ from Europe- great location etc.

very satisfied

i like the location first of all. i also like the staff (reception, concierge staff, housekeeping). my stay was hassle free. with the free use if handy phone, made my stay more ok!

will not recommend to stay unless Holiday Inn would guarantee me a clean room in my next stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I already told Booking.com that I will be checking in on 30th May which is our wedding anniversary. I would expect at least have a clean and comfortable room. Instead, we were check into room 930 which has a stingy smell once I come out of the lift, not talking about the room itself and there was a renovation right above us with the drilling noise. I have to complain to the reception and finally get a better and cleaner room.

Great location, great rooms, great service
    • Deluxe Family Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Really express fast check in & room was ready even though we checked in a little early. Front office staff very genuinely helpful & courteous. Management staff at restaurant always ready to help & with a smile that too.

Browse Holiday Inn Golden Mile traveller photo gallery