Reviews of Hotel Panorama 4 stars

8A Hart Ave, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#179 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Our stay was cut short due to typhoon.
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

Concierge people werent accomodating. Was asking for help to bring our luggage up and was told that we needed to do it on our own. Not much taxi passing by and again was not willing to help us get one going to the airport because he’s alone. I think even if there were more staff they arent really that helpful in that regard.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good!

There are Pros and Cons
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

We thought that the price was a little steep.

We liked that it was really close to the train station and it was very accessible. The free handy phone was great. However, I wish it had a functionality that can turn it into a wifi hot spot. Staff were accommodating.

The location of the Hotel is great, rooms are spacious and...
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Partial Harbour View

We liked everything about the hotel.

The location of the Hotel is great, rooms are spacious and clean with great views of the harbor. We had an executive club room and used the facilities on the 39th floor which also had excellent views of the harbor and the Symphony of Lights. Breakfast was really good with something to please everyone. Staff were always friendly and helpful. This is actually our second stay at this hotel and we will definitely return when next we are in Hong Kong.

Good Breakfast, excellent F&B Manager a great guy with...
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Pillows are just too soft. Room needs refurbishing, rather dated.

Good Breakfast, excellent F&B Manager a great guy with impeccable service. A quiet room with comfortable bed, a rarity in HK. Never disappoints every time I have been there!

The complimentary smartphone is litterally the best that has...
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

The procedure for the deposit and the security deposit was a little bit confusing, but it did come down to the right amount in the end

The complimentary smartphone is litterally the best that has ever happened to me, we carried it around, got loged in onto all of our usual accounts through google and were able to use the GPS. The rooftop view is amazing, we got some memorable pictures there, the only con is that the Wifi is not included it that rooms, but it is on the amazing rooftop gaden and you have it on the smartphone, so it is a good compromise.

Location - it's easy to walk everywhere and the MTR...
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Entrance of hotel not very inviting and there is no lobby as such where one can sit and relax. Had booked Club Floor but the Queen room does not live up to Club standard (small, furniture / curtains stained, bathroom tiny). Were then moved to a corner room which was more to the standard expected. Female Club Receptionists not very friendly and helpful but male receptionists excellent with great customer service and very helpful. Great breakfast service provided by Fayes in the AVA restaurant.

Location - it's easy to walk everywhere and the MTR underground is 2 mins walk away. Great view of Victoria harbor from the upper floors.

Nice place, good food, accommodation below standard
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Internet in the rooms is not free. This is a lack of Booking.com too. I clearly stated that I was there for business and that is a must. The room was small and, what was worse, it smelled badly and the windows were locked.

Dinner buffet was nice, much better than that I appreciated the restaurant at 38th floor for everything : food quality, very nice personnel, the beautiful view.

Good choice in HK
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Really good option in Honk Kong! Very nice staff, clean rooms, enough space. Very good location - 5 min to subway station, 10 min to star ferry. Highly recommend!

Location is extremely central and convenient!
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Staff are hit and miss. Some lacked service training. The check in concierge weren't very informative. Be sure to read the fine print of what you're entitled to, because if you don't, you'll be missing out. In addition, I said the rooms were relatively clean...however in the 8 days that we stayed at the hotel. the floors were never vacuumed, our tea bags were never replenished in our rooms, and I found a lipstick mark on one of the mugs in our room. Breakfast was pretty average and depending on which service staff was working on the floors at the time, your dirty plates will either be quickly taken away from the table or tower in a stack on the table the entire 40 minutes you're there. P.s. Do NOT go to the massage parlour right next to the hotel, it's a total rip off and they "force" you to pay a tip. I'm a strong believer in tipping should be whatever amount we want and not mandatory. Especially when I read some reviews on yelp where other people were "forced" to pay $30hkd and I was "forced" to pay $50hkd.

Location is extremely central and convenient! Lots of restaurants and pubs near the hotel. Good pricing. The 40th floor sky garden was nice. Rooms were relatively clean. Some of the staff were super nice. For example, the mixed guy (security?) down by the elevators on the ground floor was extremely nice and helped my mom and I put our heavy suitcases into our taxi with a smile even though we didn't ask for his help. And another female staff (security?) helped us hail a taxi from the street. In terms of the breakfast, the salad and fruits were very fresh.

Location of the hotel was really good as it was a minute...
    • Family Silver Room

Our room which was located on the 13th floor, family room was nosiy as you can hear children shouting, banging doors and running early in the morning. Food during breakfast was so so...

Location of the hotel was really good as it was a minute from East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station.

Location is good and lot of food options around.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Staff is a miss sometimes. The room key and internet login takes time to account you. Expensive breakfast

Location is good and lot of food options around.

Need lots of improvement!
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Quality of Breakfast on 38/F need lots of improvement! Some of the staffs had attitudes , not very professional. the restaurant claim that it was the best restaurants in 2017, but with the quality of food and unprofessional services it would be questionable to bring back customers. When I checked in at the executive floor, staffs seem distracted and nobody offered to help me for my luggage . When I finally get to my floor my keys were not working, there were nobody or house phone to help me out. I had to drag my luggage back to the check in floor and even then staffs just gone down to my floor to make sure that it was not working! again nobody offered to assist my luggage. Then she asked me to stay there while she gone to resolve the problem, finally a housekeeper opened the door for me. I was quite exhausted at that point especially after my long trip! Sorry I won’t come back to this hotel.

Location is great, there are plenty of eating and shopping just steps away from the hotel. If you are bar hopper, there are lots of variety of bars you can choose from. The view was good if you choose to stay at room with harbor view (however, there are some buildings in front of the hotel)

I will be back.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Have to change lift either to room or lobby.

We love the view from our room. Cozy and comfortable room. Friendly staffs. Housekeeping efficient. Comfort bed.

Convenient hotel for sightseeing
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

The room was on the small side but at least it had a wardrobe to hang clothes, unlike other hotels we stayed in on this trip.

The room was on a corner and had two adjoining windows with tremendous views of the city

• Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

The room did not feel clean. Stains, hair, dirt, dust grime. Beds are hard. The lobby and arrival areas are a mess with hundreds of pieces of luggage scattered all over the place.

Great location. Large rooms.

Nightmare at Panorama Hotel
    • Executive Club Room with Harbour View

Where to begin? Me and my wife had a honeymoon trip and we booked best room in Panorama Hotel. Instead of getting room for which we have paid, we get small room with poor view and no view from bathroom. We wanted to change the room but they refused us with excuse that they don't have any room like ours left. So we were forced to stay in this room. Next day they changed our room in afternoon at 3.15pm so we lost whole day waiting. They didn't excuse us and offer us some discount or something. We have paid the same price for this small room... Next, seven days before we came into the Hotel they made 30% authorisation from full amount on my card and then one day before they made full amount authorisation on my card (so that means 130% from whole amount). Than before we left the Hotel they have made another full amount - finalised authorisation on my card but they haven't released the previous two. So also today when I am writing this review I still have blocked 1661,27 EUR (2040,12 USD) on my card and I can't use this funds thank to Panorama Hotel! This was my second time visiting this Hotel and every time it was just worse. I do not recommend this Hotel.

The view from the Hotel is nice but if you are willing to pay more than 1k$ for 4 nights it is not worth it. Just skip, there is much more better Hotels around. Laundry service is also good.

i like the location.
    • Family Silver Room

the room is very dusty. its not clean at all. the shower gel/shampoo maybe consider changing the bottle its hard to squeeze the contents.

i like the location. very close to main road and a lot of great restaurants nearby.

Not feeling happy or good for the price I paid for the room.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Small room and expensive hotel food.

Room is small compared to what was advertised. Expected more for the money worth. Couldn’t find any gym though it stated gym facilities in the website advertisement. Even the room free WiFi has to be asked for let alone breakfast which is exorbitant compared to other hotels in the UK.

The carpet in the room smelled like mold so I had to ask to...
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

The smoking room with a city view smelled bad.

The carpet in the room smelled like mold so I had to ask to change my room, which ended up very successfully since it had a way better view and smelled good as well.

Average room, good location
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

Waited over 50 mins for our room after the check in time. The room was so dusty and wasn't cleaned properly even though we told reception about it.

The location was great

Great location, awesome rooms.

Breakfast not included.

Location excellent. we got upgraded to a superior room - which was great. Beautiful views. Bed was so comfortable! Sky deck great for watching Lightshow

they lost my 2 adaters and gave me another only one which is not mine
    • Executive Club Room with Harbour View

the staff on executive reception was not helpfull and always created problem. the cleaning service lost my clothes, last day they told me to carry my luggages to groud floor by my self

only view

Good location with good partial harbour view
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Partial Harbour View

Communicating with staff regarding some questions was very difficult and in some instances in the end not helpful

Good location with good partial harbour view

Our stay was comfortable and we are very satisfied.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

The light in the bathroom could have been brighter.

The linens were fresh, new and very comfortable. The service in the dining room (38th floor) were was great the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a good seat at the window.

Quality and price not equal
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Queen room doesn't match with the pictures stated in booking. They have only 5 rooms with the view of harbour from the bathroom. Btw, bathroom has the smells of the humidity and disturbed a lot. you can find so many hotels with higher quality in same price around this place.

was there for business, no time to complain about the issues. Wont stay again unless compensated?
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Checkin took me 20 mins. i prepaid but they still took another 2 deposits!! the front desk staff terrible The plugs didn't work, shower was terrible, in the bath. water cold unless you ran it for 10mins

location good. rate ok. my colleague asked for a room with a view and had a lovely view of the bay. i had a view of heart street, but we paid the same rate? wifi was good room was enough space for HK

The breakfasts felt like they were being cut short -...
    • Executive Club Room with Harbour View

The breakfasts felt like they were being cut short - everything was being packed up 30 minutes prior to finishing, which meant there wasn't enough food.

I have book 3 rooms under the same booking number like 3 month in advance but they could not gave room in the same floor or next to each other. If you are the family I’m sure most people would love to stay next to each other

Not worth the money, poor quality.

Smell in the room, poor breakfast selection

Old dated property. Poor breakfast selection. Would not stay here again. Would not recommend this place. Over priced and not worth the money

Not memorable services. Just good location.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

I booked 2 twins rooms (the other one is for my parents) in one booking but I didn’t stay in the same floor. Besides officer firstly gave me the twin room and double bedroom which is not meet my requirement.

Great hotel to enjoy Hong Kong for leisure!
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Breakfast in the hotel ends at 10:30 am, but they usually start wrapping-up much earlier, and we weren't always notified that the food is being removed. One morning we found a big cockroach under our bed. The hotel staff removed the creature on our call and sanitized the room later in our absence. So everything was made fine at the end, but our morning was a bit spoiled.

Location of this hotel is fantastic for the purposes of sightseeing and shopping. The view of Victoria Harbor in our room was breath taking. I also enjoined comfort of the bed and pillows.

Great views, nice big bed but very dated hotel. Needs a make over

Bathroom. Leaking toilet, shower over bath with plastic curtains, shower head did not have a rail so you couldn’t adjust height or direction of water.

Location of hotel

Very good stay
    • Executive Club Room with Harbour View

That the Airport transfer bus would not drive up to the hotel front door. The company concerned is Vigor. It's a shame as they are good otherwise. Not good if you have a lot of or heavy luggage.

Stayed in the Club are. Booked into a corner bedroom with Harbour view. Fascinating vistas on a daily basis, and the night show a bonus, especially at New year firework show. It meant that i avoided the big crowds.Staff were all helpful to a fault. Excellent breakfasts in the AVA restaurant.

My booking was supposedly "Low rate - no money...
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

My booking was supposedly "Low rate - no money back", so I thought I had booked the room at a good deal. The room was also apparently "harbour facing", so I was really looking forward to the legendary new year fireworks. But alas, towards the check-in date the website started to offer lower rates at 61% discount. At check-in, we were given a room on level 15 - it overlooks some dirty buildings and rooftops, and we could barely see the harbour. For the price I paid, I expected more.

Nice view, clean and comfortable rooms.
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

The receiption was crowded during checkout, it took a while to checkout. Wifi was expensive.

Nice view, clean and comfortable rooms. Location very convenient. Gym was okay.. sufficient do to some weights training.

Close to all the action in Kowloon.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Entrance and check in are on different floors in the hotel. Check in area is small, so can be busy if several arrive at the same time.

Staff looked after and brought my luggage to me on leaving day, as I left late. Harbour view room was exactly as stated. Able to see the lights of Victoria harbour at night.

Overall, I am pleased and do not mind to return to this hotel on my next trip to Hong Kong.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

The staff could smile more. The breakfast served could be improved.

The Sky Garden area is great! It has a great view with seats for hotel guests. The room was clean as well. Generally, the staffs are helpful although most of them smile very little.

Executive level staff were excellent, the room was nice with...
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Partial Harbour View

The hotel is greatly let down by the standard of breakfast / canapés in the Club floor level. I would not eat breakfast in the hotel even if included in the rom rate - there are plenty of dining options nearby.

Executive level staff were excellent, the room was nice with a great view and housekeeping staff friendly.

The bed is comfortable but the pillows r so soft and thin it
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Overall I like the hotel but the Wi-Fi is not included on the cost when I booked the hotel most hotel has Wi-Fi which is included when I booked the hotel furthermore what the hotel ask for the Wi-Fi is so expensive that I feel cheeating by the hotel.im so sorry to tell the thrue.

The bed is comfortable but the pillows r so soft and thin it

Not very good but not bad.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Not good soundproof between the rooms. Fire alarm was so sensitive.

Breakfast - taste is good. Business rounge , 39F was verynice. Cozy with niceview. The service is good especially on 1st & G floor. Location is good.

Great hotel. I would book it again but avoid the breakfast on the 38th floor next time.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

The breakfast included in the executive room price - restaurant on the 38th floor - is a joke. Food is not up to standard, you have to find someone to get you coffee - which was awful. I didn’t like that at all.

The location is great and very convenient.

Had a good stay. Hotel close to shops, restaurants and ferries.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Had to take 2 lifts to the restaurant. Breakfast was cleared away by 10.30 so we missed it a few mornings due to jet lag. Not much left at 10am either. Club room for drinks was quite uninviting although nice views.

Bed was very comfy. Shower had great water pressure.

Pleasant stay.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

No free WiFi access. No larger bar area with comfortable seats but no problem as plenty of bars nearby. Rooms a little small. Hotel lacks some facilities.

Seems newly renovated with well equipped rooms. Relaxed atmosphere in hotel and friendly staff. Good breakfast with wide selection and pleasant staff. Comfortable bed which was not too hard. Good size bathroom with shower only. Good location with restaurants and bars and shops nearby. Close to Nathan road and MTR and shopping areas and malls. Easy across to Hong Kong island. Fast check in and checkout. No problems at all would stay again.

• Superior Silver Twin Room

Room really small but had everything in it that you needed. Waiting for lifts took a while.

The location of the property was excellent although stuck behind the main road and next to some bars. Rooms very quiet and comfortable.

Value for money
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Excellent location very close to TST MRT in Kowloon exit N 2. Hotel just around corner in Hart St. Harbour view room, high up, with club package was great. Afternoon tea and happy hour with breakfast included. . Ask for corner room high up. Concierge was very helpful.

Over all good experience
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Rooms r too congested...breakfast have limited vegetarian choices and egg on let is not included which is very sad part. Have to pay extra for same.

Staff was very helpful and cooperative.

Very satisfied with Facilities and service I'm Not for Buffett or fine dinning Just Me
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Food looked well prepared and presented. Fine Dinning Prices probably good for upper Budget however I always prefer Street Local Food which was readily available close by

Good Location VeryNice View of Harbor and Hong Kong on 40th floor Garden Very well kept and professional service

The seating area at the reception area needs to have some...
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

The seating area at the reception area needs to have some more comfort and more seating place. As need enough place to sit while check in as timings are 2 - 3 pm and check out as we have flights later in the evening.

Nice place
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

Sometimes long waits for lift

I like this hotel,most of the staff are just so friendly and eager to help.beautiful city view, room very clean an comfortable.special mention for the roof top,amazing

My father (80+) and I survived through typhoon 🤗
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

No wifi in my room. Soundproof was poor.

7 Eleven, Circle K, Mc Donalds and local restaurants are available in walking distance, business as usual even when typhoon was visiting. The room was equipped with a mobile phone, for free calls, internet and Google Maps was very helpful to get around.

Stay her and go to the 40th floor
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

Superb hotel .. but no swimming pool:(

The location was perfect and guyzz if you stay in this hotel you have to go to 40th floor and feeel hongkong .. the best thng so far ...

Value for money stay if you are not fussy with service
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Generally an okay stay. While I have read reviews here that the staff were generally very nice and helpful I could't agree fully with my experience. Front office staff looks bored and marginally unwilling to serve (on both nights of my stay) and the luggage counter's staff were more involved with their mobile phones than they were with my question. The deposit they required for 2 nights (HKD$1600/night) also cost more than my entire stay which I think is a little ridiculous and the front office staff doesn't inform you that it might take up to 5 weeks to process the refund of deposit only when i inquired. (I know it depends on the bank but still no hotel I've been to has told me 5 weeks)

The hotel is situated in an excellent location and the room is considered spacious for the price paid. Lots of dining options as well.

Good second stay but poor check out experience
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

Despite being upgraded to the club room with priority check in, it didnt allow me to have priority during check out. It was 11:30 when I checked out to head for a client meeting nearby for an 12pm appointment, and I arrived at the hotel lobby and there was a long queue of tourist group also waiting to check out. The staff ushering us to queue told me that I do not have priority access for check out, and I had to queue along with the rest of the tourists. I arrived at the counter, but was told that i could have done a priority check out. Not sure which is correct. Nevertheless, i wish the hotel could be clearer with the procedures, and also set up separate counters for group tourists and individual guests. No matter how early each member of the tourist group checks out, they end up waiting at the lobby for the rest of the group members to check out. On the other hand, individual guests have their own itinerary after check out.

Paid 400 HKD to be upgraded to club room that came with lounge access. Free breakfast at the sky lounge on 38F with superb views of the harbor. Club room also had very amazing view of the harbor. Breakfast was decent but could be better with more variety.

Value for money with bonus of great staff
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Non-smoking room smelt of cigarette smoke

Loved the harbour view, especially from the bathroom. Rooms fairly spacious for Hong Kong. Very friendly staff. Great value for money.

• Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

staffs at reception acting very hurry when talk to the guest so make us not so relax.

love the 40th floor amazing view at night. Closed to MRT and shopping centre. room a bit small

was upgraded to the room overseeing the harbour.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

a lil old. the room door could be rather annoying when you could hear your neighbors closing it at different times despite the hotel mentioning that their rooms were sound proof.

was upgraded to the room overseeing the harbour. it was great!

• Superior Silver Twin Room

On the hotel information page, it is not stated clear about wifi in the room. We found out that finally, our room didn't have wifi. I think it's better to give clear information on wifi price.

Great view and convenient location
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Customer service at the Concierge could be improved (e.g. proactiveness, and friendliness).

I love the view (got a room with Harbour view), it's near to MTR, and it is close to malls, and eateries, and shops. Very convenient location. The Front desk staff were very helpful, especially the staff Ms. Chung, who made our stay more memorable.

Outrageous WiFi charges
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Outrageous charge of HK$70/hour for WiFi. I have stayed in this hotel often and never paid before. I will not stay there again because of this profiteering and advise others to do the same

Like room design and views

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Decent hotel with very easy access to heart of Tsim Sha Tsui
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

It would be nice if the gym could be modernised.

Great location, metro station is right at the doorstep. Plenty of bars and restaurants around the hotel. There is a private company airport bus to and from the airport. Worth checking with hotel. Nice executive lounge, decent offering of snacks and drinks during happy hours

A place to stay for convenience
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

For club room standards, i think i could have booked any normal room in the hotel. Food on club level during breakfast and evening cocktail hours in terms of variety was bad.

The bed was just right for me! Falling asleep took no effort 👌

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Good, not great.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Handling of check-in - There was no assistance with our luggage from the taxi to our room. Service and variety at breakfast - too little staff.

The views from the club room.

Perfect to take the load off before you get back into it.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

pay for WiFi is a bummer. I think $HK100 for 24 hrs ( I think!)

Modern and very clean, great location and next to MTR, perfect for business travel. Small but well laid out rooms. A few nights for a couple, no problem. In HK you wont be in your room much anyway.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Disappointed
    • Executive Club Room with Harbour View

Room was tired from a furnishings perspective and had a smell like someone had smoked previously. Bathroom fittings were loose and scales had not been checked as no battery

Staff helpful ,location ok

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

The location of the hotel is great.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

We initially had to pay 100 HK$ for WIFI on the room. On Booking.com it was stated that free Wifi was included. But according to the receptionist, this was only for WIFI in the lobby and the extra charges was for Wifi in the room. At time we were checking in there were some other guests also not pleased by this. After a short discussion with the manager the 100$HK was cancelled from our bill, so all good in the end.

The location of the hotel is great. The rooms were a bit small, but still fine and had a great view. All staff spoke English and was helpfull.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

View.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Pillows were too soft. I got a neck ache. They had issued us a room initially at a smoking floor (that was converted into a non-smoking floor). The cigarette stench was so strong, it gave me and my friend headaches. They should not mask a smoking floor as a non-smoking floor if they could not ensure that the cigarette smell is fully removed.

View.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Good, but could be better. It's worth working on that.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

The hotel employees should learn to respect the words "do not disturb"! Except for the breakfast team manager, the rest of the breakfast team is very impolite and should learn how to behave in front of guests. They argue in front of guests and throw plates on the table. No go! They should get training from Mr Koopman. Despite upgrading, the rooms were not clean!

Many thanks and warm regards to the brilliant team around Mr Ronald Koopman. The best Restaurant Manager I have ever met (and I travel a lot)! Fantastic view over Hong Kong from the 40th floor. You guys should build a bar up there, you would make a fortune.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

A good second visit.
    • Club Queen or Twin Room with Harbour View

Some staff in the AVA breakfast room could do with a course in customer relations as it is not a military operation that is being run. Some very helpful while others less so. Apart from that all good and will be happy to consider returning when next in H.K.

This was our second time at the hotel in approx 16 months and stayed twice on this occasion, 2 days before a trip into China and 2 days after. Like the location, a few minutes walk from Nathan road, and the harbour views from the Club Queen room. Like having the rhombus club lounge for drinks and snacks during the day and staff on hand to assist with any issues. Hasn't got lots of facilities but you don't really need them when you have H.K. to see!

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Quite expensive during visiting time.
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

Not provide compliment Tea or coffee Not have iron facility in the room Can't find the way back to hotel.

Clean, Comfort Room size suitable for two person. A lot of restaurant nearby

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Overall it was a pleasant stay!
    • Family Silver Room

Was expecting that tea sachets and coffee packets will be provided, however it wasn't and I have to call the housekeeping for some of the sachets, packets, sugar and etc. The washroom door was kind of faulty as sometimes we have difficulty unlocking the door. Thus, I will highly advice those guests with kids, do make sure that the kids do not meddle with the locks, if not there will be a high chance that they will be locked inside.

Excellent view and the bed was comfy! Personally, I love the bath tub with the amazing view!

Probably wont come back..
    • Family Silver Room

The family silver rooms are very small and doesnt fit a family of 4-5 people. The hotel isnt very clean

the location is good and close to Nathan street

Fair
    • Family Silver Room

The service was fair. The staff were not that active. The room cleanliness is poor. The room service was not that great.

It is located right in the mid of the shopping area. The closet shopping mall is just one block away.

Great View
    • Superior Gold Queen or Twin Room

Inconsiderate neighbor can be heard talking into the ween hours. The door between rooms was not a good sound barrier. In most cases, guests don't typically talk loudly into one or two AM in the morning. This only happened 2 out of my 6 night stay.

Clean rooms, Fresh smelling corador, High Ceiling, Big Panoramic Windows that overlook the Hong Kong Harbour and a grand location in the heart of the best shopping locations in Hong Kong, all of which makes this a very very comfortable and respectable hotel destination. The highlight of your stay will likely be the light show every evening outside your panoramic window...and it is FREE! I average about $100

A room with a view!!
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

In initial room - bathroom needed repainting & a good clean but issue was resolved quickly without fuss. Staff were extremely helpful & friendly. No pool.

The staff were so helpful - the bathroom was rather grubby when we arrived so we were instantly moved to another room with fabulous view of Victoria Harbour. The roof garden is lovely, would have been nice to see a little bar?

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Best of all
    • Superior Silver Twin Room

The staff at the reception I think it's because the hotel was busy

During my visit to Hong Kong I stayed in almost 5 hotels 4* and 5* expensive and moderate This hotel was the most value of money The room has a great view and you can find everything you need

Browse Hotel Panorama traveller photo gallery